Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

 
User avatar
WarRI1
Topic Author
Posts: 14147
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:14 am

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/18/politics ... index.html


Chris Wallace could hardly get a word in to defend this brave and honorable Warrior from the vitriol of the leader of the military forces. Imagine him criticizing and dismissing the successful raid which killed this monster bin Laden. Of course it happened under Obama and that cannot stand, no, no, no. I agree with the Admiral, this man is a danger to Constitutional Law.
Last edited by WarRI1 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
910A
Posts: 1883
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:11 am

Re: Architect of bin Laden dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:22 am

Perhaps someone should inform the President that the Bush administration basically shut down the bin Laden desk at the CIA.
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Topic Author
Posts: 14147
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Architect of bin Laden dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:28 am

910A wrote:
Perhaps someone should inform the President that the Bush administration basically shut down the bin Laden desk at the CIA.


A very good point, nothing was accomplished until Obama's Administration took up the task of tracking him down, and that will always go down as a Democratic accomplishment. The military did their duty honorably and they should not be insulted for doing it so well and so bravely.. This man is an Idiot.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
KICT
Posts: 815
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:54 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:00 am

The President of the United States is a national disgrace.
People are saying. Believe me.
 
Ken777
Posts: 10096
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:39 am

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:02 am

Swamp Mouth has really gone down hill since the election - and he was pretty sorry before then. He does have a problem with military personnel who are very successful, especially if they have been recognized for Valor. Like a certain ex-chopper pilot who lost her legs in combat, became a Senator and calls Swamp Mouth Cadet Bone Spurs.

With his behavior these days it is easy to see why his parents shipped him out to Military School. One of those types who's Mom wants him out of the house NOW! Pity that the military school didn't do anything to make him a decent person.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 13305
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:04 am

what world we live in:

- Kneeling during the anthem to protest something completely unrelated to troops -> anti american, should be fired
- actually disrespecting troops -> totally peachy, 4-more-years-level

best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6
 
afcjets
Posts: 3510
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:02 pm

Trump acknowledged this guy’s team for killing bin Laden and Trump is correct that he is a Hillary supporter (he clearly didn’t vote for Trump and if he is that disturbed by him he wouldn’t have thrown away his vote on the third party candidate.) The Navy Seal did disrespect Trump by saying he is the greatest threat to our democracy when Trump calls the press the enemy of the people, so don’t expect Trump to overly praise this guy, especially for something he did six years before he was in office. Trump clarified he means only the Fake News is the enemy of the people and he is absolutely right. For example:

TRUMP: "It's a very scary time for young men in America when you can be guilty of something that you may not be guilty of."

CNN’s Ana Cabrera reports Trump said “WHITE men have a lot to fear right now” and has a panel of guests to discuss Trump’s racist remark, except he never mentioned race. “If this were an error, it would have been quickly corrected before the first commercial break. It was not corrected because it's not a mistake; it's a political strategy. CNN invents fake news to push an ugly narrative about the president's "racial tribalism."

That's why an entire news segment was prepared around the fake quote, with an invited guest asked to comment on something Trump never said. Fake News is a threat to our democracy, thankfully we finally have a President who is exposing them for what they are.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 13305
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:49 pm

afcjets wrote:
CNN’s Ana Cabrera reports Trump said “WHITE men have a lot to fear right now” and has a panel of guests to discuss Trump’s racist remark, except he never mentioned race. “If this were an error, it would have been quickly corrected before the first commercial break. It was not corrected because it's not a mistake; it's a political strategy. CNN invents fake news to push an ugly narrative about the president's "racial tribalism." .


The very next sentence spoken in the stuido was "I heard the President say on T.V. that, quote, it's a very scary time for young men in America when you can be guilty of something that you may not be guilty of." .... obviously someone misspoke, or the "quote" would have come up more than once.....
The "fake news" was mentioned exactly once in the segment, and different from your claim was not discussed by the panel. .....

But you did a good job to copy and past something without checking if the (fake) outrage has any merit to it. And do please come back when Trump retracts any of the 4000+ lies he has told since taking office, or when you at least pretend to care.

best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 12384
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:38 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
CNN’s Ana Cabrera reports Trump said “WHITE men have a lot to fear right now” and has a panel of guests to discuss Trump’s racist remark, except he never mentioned race. “If this were an error, it would have been quickly corrected before the first commercial break. It was not corrected because it's not a mistake; it's a political strategy. CNN invents fake news to push an ugly narrative about the president's "racial tribalism." .


The very next sentence spoken in the stuido was "I heard the President say on T.V. that, quote, it's a very scary time for young men in America when you can be guilty of something that you may not be guilty of." .... obviously someone misspoke, or the "quote" would have come up more than once.....
The "fake news" was mentioned exactly once in the segment, and different from your claim was not discussed by the panel. .....

But you did a good job to copy and past something without checking if the (fake) outrage has any merit to it. And do please come back when Trump retracts any of the 4000+ lies he has told since taking office, or when you at least pretend to care.

best regards
Thomas


Apologists never actually care...but they get triggered very easily. In the Fox interview, 45 claimed the economy is the best ever, AGAIN. This is demonstrably false given that the best years for GDP growth in the US were between 1950 and 1970.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Posts: 8505
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:55 pm

afcjets wrote:
Trump is correct that he is a Hillary supporter (he clearly didn’t vote for Trump and if he is that disturbed by him he wouldn’t have thrown away his vote on the third party candidate.)

Did you walk into the booth when he cast his vote to confirm that? By that logic, George Bush was a Hillary supporter as well.

afcjets wrote:
The Navy Seal did disrespect Trump by saying he is the greatest threat to our democracy when Trump calls the press the enemy of the people,

I see. So calling out a CiC for attempting to undermine freedom of the press, which is what McRaven swore to defend when he joined the military, is disrespect. But insulting veterans is something that McRaven and others have to take?

afcjets wrote:
so don’t expect Trump to overly praise this guy, especially for something he did six years before he was in office.

When has Trump ever praised anyone other than himself or his inner circle?

afcjets wrote:
Trump clarified he means only the Fake News is the enemy of the people and he is absolutely right.

But how funny is it that it's Fake News only if he declares it to be so? CNN, NBC...all fake, because HE says so. And by the logic of fake news being the enemy of the people, it stands (by association) that any network he deems fake is also enemy of the people.

Can you imagine the outrage if Obama had revoked Fox News's access to the White House? The headlines about tyranny would have been endless.


afcjets wrote:
TRUMP: "It's a very scary time for young men in America when you can be guilty of something that you may not be guilty of."

CNN’s Ana Cabrera reports Trump said “WHITE men have a lot to fear right now” and has a panel of guests to discuss Trump’s racist remark, except he never mentioned race.

Yeah...I mean what a world we live in when young men in America are accused of stuff when they're not? If only that logic extended to immigrants who are apparently rapists, drug dealers, criminals, terrorists, and carrying diseases like smallpox. Guess what's the main difference between young men in America and the immigrants?

afcjets wrote:
“If this were an error, it would have been quickly corrected before the first commercial break. It was not corrected because it's not a mistake; it's a political strategy. CNN invents fake news to push an ugly narrative about the president's "racial tribalism."

Because Fox News, in its ever so honest reporting, has corrected the record even when attempting to mislead the public with graphs.

afcjets wrote:
That's why an entire news segment was prepared around the fake quote, with an invited guest asked to comment on something Trump never said. Fake News is a threat to our democracy, thankfully we finally have a President who is exposing them for what they are.

More like deciding what we should and shouldn't watch. As if people weren't already dumb enough to know the difference and make up their minds.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
 
afcjets
Posts: 3510
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:37 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
CNN’s Ana Cabrera reports Trump said “WHITE men have a lot to fear right now” and has a panel of guests to discuss Trump’s racist remark, except he never mentioned race. “If this were an error, it would have been quickly corrected before the first commercial break. It was not corrected because it's not a mistake; it's a political strategy. CNN invents fake news to push an ugly narrative about the president's "racial tribalism." .


The very next sentence spoken in the stuido was "I heard the President say on T.V. that, quote, it's a very scary time for young men in America when you can be guilty of something that you may not be guilty of." .... obviously someone misspoke, or the "quote" would have come up more than once.....
The "fake news" was mentioned exactly once in the segment, and different from your claim was not discussed by the panel. .....


“Cabrera then presented two stories about white people falsely accusing black people of doing things they hadn't done -- which was ironic, inasmuch as Cabrera was about to falsely accuse Trump of doing something he hadn't done.

After a brief word from a black guest, professor Marc Lamont Hill, who said our world is "still shot through with white supremacy," Cabrera told the lie about Trump:

"President Trump and his son, Don Jr., said this week, white men have a lot to fear right now."

(His son said no such thing either.)

Cabrera then ran a clip of "Saturday Night Live" comedian Michael Che's "take" on the nonexistent quote, in which he injected race into the president's remarks, calling Trump a "white dude."

Che: "Come on. Old, rich white dude telling us it's a scary time in America? That is pure comedy.”

At this point in the program, the lie about Trump transformed into actual presidential policy. Cabrera asked Hill, "Why do you think that is Trump's strategy?"

Hill went off on the fictional Trump quote, talking about the president's "racial tribalism." Again, this was about a Trump statement that had absolutely nothing to do with race -- until CNN made it so.

"It stokes white fear," Hill continued, "saying that it's a scary time to be a white man because you get accused of something that you didn't do" -- as CNN was accusing Trump of something he didn't do.” AC

But perhaps you’re right, it was just a slip of the tongue on her part. :scratchchin:
Last edited by afcjets on Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
2122M
Posts: 1317
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:35 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:41 pm

afcjets wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
CNN’s Ana Cabrera reports Trump said “WHITE men have a lot to fear right now” and has a panel of guests to discuss Trump’s racist remark, except he never mentioned race. “If this were an error, it would have been quickly corrected before the first commercial break. It was not corrected because it's not a mistake; it's a political strategy. CNN invents fake news to push an ugly narrative about the president's "racial tribalism." .


The very next sentence spoken in the stuido was "I heard the President say on T.V. that, quote, it's a very scary time for young men in America when you can be guilty of something that you may not be guilty of." .... obviously someone misspoke, or the "quote" would have come up more than once.....
The "fake news" was mentioned exactly once in the segment, and different from your claim was not discussed by the panel. .....


“Cabrera then presented two stories about white people falsely accusing black people of doing things they hadn't done -- which was ironic, inasmuch as Cabrera was about to falsely accuse Trump of doing something he hadn't done.

After a brief word from a black guest, professor Marc Lamont Hill, who said our world is "still shot through with white supremacy," Cabrera told the lie about Trump:

"President Trump and his son, Don Jr., said this week, white men have a lot to fear right now."

(His son said no such thing either.)

Cabrera then ran a clip of "Saturday Night Live" comedian Michael Che's "take" on the nonexistent quote, in which he injected race into the president's remarks, calling Trump a "white dude."

Che: "Come on. Old, rich white dude telling us it's a scary time in America? That is pure comedy.”

At this point in the program, the lie about Trump transformed into actual presidential policy. Cabrera asked Hill, "Why do you think that is Trump's strategy?"

Hill went off on the fictional Trump quote, talking about the president's "racial tribalism." Again, this was about a Trump statement that had absolutely nothing to do with race -- until CNN made it so.

"It stokes white fear," Hill continued, "saying that it's a scary time to be a white man because you get accused of something that you didn't do" -- as CNN was accusing Trump of something he didn't do.” AC

But perhaps you’re right, it was just a slip of the tongue on her part. :scratchchin:


You are working very hard to change the topic of this thread away from the garbage Trump was spewing on FOX. Does staying on that topic make you uncomfortable?
 
tommy1808
Posts: 13305
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:51 pm

afcjets wrote:
But perhaps you’re right, it was just a slip of the tongue on her part. :scratchchin:


Beats Trump by a factor of 2000.

Back to how the President pisses on the US military.

Best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6
 
afcjets
Posts: 3510
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:13 pm

[quote="2122M”] You are working very hard to change the topic of this thread away from the garbage Trump was spewing on FOX. Does staying on that topic make you uncomfortable? [/quote]

It is precisely on topic (if you actually read the article the TA links). The Navy Seal says Trump threatens democracy when he says the press is the enemy of the people when Trump clarified he means only Fake News. This is a clear example of a fake news story and why he is justified in saying that.
 
afcjets
Posts: 3510
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:30 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
But perhaps you’re right, it was just a slip of the tongue on her part. :scratchchin:


Beats Trump by a factor of 2000.


And that’s the difference, with Trump most times it is just a slip of the tongue, or him sticking his foot in his mouth, or not knowing what he’s talking about. This was a planned fake news story designed to advance the narrative that he is a white supremecist.
 
mdsh00
Posts: 4043
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 11:28 am

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:13 pm

afcjets wrote:
Trump acknowledged this guy’s team for killing bin Laden and Trump is correct that he is a Hillary supporter (he clearly didn’t vote for Trump and if he is that disturbed by him he wouldn’t have thrown away his vote on the third party candidate.) The Navy Seal did disrespect Trump by saying he is the greatest threat to our democracy when Trump calls the press the enemy of the people, so don’t expect Trump to overly praise this guy, especially for something he did six years before he was in office. Trump clarified he means only the Fake News is the enemy of the people and he is absolutely right. For example:

TRUMP: "It's a very scary time for young men in America when you can be guilty of something that you may not be guilty of."

CNN’s Ana Cabrera reports Trump said “WHITE men have a lot to fear right now” and has a panel of guests to discuss Trump’s racist remark, except he never mentioned race. “If this were an error, it would have been quickly corrected before the first commercial break. It was not corrected because it's not a mistake; it's a political strategy. CNN invents fake news to push an ugly narrative about the president's "racial tribalism."

That's why an entire news segment was prepared around the fake quote, with an invited guest asked to comment on something Trump never said. Fake News is a threat to our democracy, thankfully we finally have a President who is exposing them for what they are.


You deserve a gold medal for mental gymnastics with this response.
 
User avatar
johnboy
Posts: 3107
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 1999 9:09 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:29 pm

afcjets wrote:
And that’s the difference, with Trump most times it is just a slip of the tongue, or him sticking his foot in his mouth, or not knowing what he’s talking about. This was a planned fake news story designed to advance the narrative that he is a white supremecist.



This reads like a parody comment from the Onion.
I never can quite figure out what causes people to suspend all previous morals (most certainly giving the benefit of the doubt here) and high bars for their elected officials.

When did Flyoverstan decide that it was ok for a POTUS to lie, cheat, steal, “grab pussies,” and “not know[ing] what he’s talking about?”

Let’s face it, it’s not middle school Head Cheerleader tryouts or Cletus Jr. from the local 4-H bringing his prized pig to the state fair. It’s kind of a big deal.

I would actually appreciate a POTUS who doesn’t act like the town gossipy shrew — you know, the illiterate one who got knocked up early and is making it her solemn duty to make sure everyone else will be just as miserable.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 11636
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:36 pm

Honestly,
Who cares if he was a Clinton supporter? He was the architect of the SUCCESSFUL raid that eliminated Bin Laden as a threat, and he is a navy seal. That makes him a million times more of a man than Trump.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 22558
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:02 pm

The current occupant of the White House hates the troops. If he did not do it, it is bad for America and the American people because he and only he knows what is good for us.

He is an idiot. I can not think of a stronger, family friendly word. Idiot.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
GDB
Posts: 13762
Joined: Wed May 23, 2001 6:25 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:03 pm

Well we should be reminded of Trump's reaction to the Sept 11th attacks, 'now I've got the tallest building in New York'.

It's fairly obvious what, pardon the pun, trumps anything he says, who he disrespects, no matter that if anyone else did a fraction of his stupid shit, the very same people contorting themselves to defend him or just trying to distract would explode in anger.
He's their man as he shares their hatreds, their paranoia, so it's OK.

You bet he'll take against someone associated with an operation that killed the most wanted terrorist, however as others have stated, it was carried out under a President they never thought was legitimate, or even American (remember who started that BS off), many of Trump's base even think Obama was some sort of Islamic terrorist.
But Bin Laden got slotted on his orders, on his watch.
Boy the base are dumb. But as I said, hate trumps all with them.
 
LMP737
Posts: 6043
Joined: Wed May 08, 2002 4:06 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:22 pm

afcjets wrote:
It is precisely on topic (if you actually read the article the TA links). The Navy Seal says Trump threatens democracy when he says the press is the enemy of the people when Trump clarified he means only Fake News. This is a clear example of a fake news story and why he is justified in saying that.


I truly enjoy watching the mental gymnastics Trump supporters go through to make excuses for him.

We all know what Trump is talking about when he refers to Fake News. He's referring to anything that is remotely critical of him and facts are irrelevant. Notice how he praises Alex Jones who peddles nothing but fake news. Why, because Alex Jones is one of his biggest supporters.
Never take financial advice from co-workers.
 
afcjets
Posts: 3510
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:18 am

GDB wrote:
You bet he'll take against someone associated with an operation that killed the most wanted terrorist, however as others have stated, it was carried out under a President they never thought was legitimate, or even American (remember who started that BS off)


Yup, Hillary Clinton supporters and volunteers in 2008.
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Topic Author
Posts: 14147
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:34 am

afcjets wrote:
GDB wrote:
You bet he'll take against someone associated with an operation that killed the most wanted terrorist, however as others have stated, it was carried out under a President they never thought was legitimate, or even American (remember who started that BS off)


Yup, Hillary Clinton supporters and volunteers in 2008.


When I read comments like yours and others trying to distort anything that reveals that this man is an Ignoramus makes me really fearful for this nation. He said it, on Fox News no less, and yet the attempts to distort, revise and ignore his outright stupidity shock me. John McCain part 2. Nobody and nothing is safe from this Maniac, he should go rake the Forest and find out about reality. Ask the President of Finland I think it was about this Idiot and his claims and truthfulness. :banghead:
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
afcjets
Posts: 3510
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:36 am

Comments like the one you just quoted? Where I do nothing more than quote and correct something that is factually incorrect? You feel that is distorting your personal opinion that Trump is an ignoramous?
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 18196
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:05 am

afcjets wrote:
Comments like the one you just quoted? Where I do nothing more than quote and correct something that is factually incorrect? You feel that is distorting your personal opinion that Trump is an ignoramous?

Personal opinion? By every account going back decades he makes 'ignoramus' look like MENSA.

seb146 wrote:
The current occupant of the White House hates the troops. If he did not do it, it is bad for America and the American people because he and only he knows what is good for us.

He is an idiot. I can not think of a stronger, family friendly word. Idiot.

He doesn't hate the troops. He just doesn't give a toss about anything other than himself, and if the troops aren't slobbering all over him, he has no use for them.

afcjets wrote:
And that’s the difference, with Trump most times it is just a slip of the tongue, or him sticking his foot in his mouth, or not knowing what he’s talking about. This was a planned fake news story designed to advance the narrative that he is a white supremecist.

Other than his pathological lying, his 'sticking his foot in his mouth', and being clueless about just about anything...he's great! :rotfl:

afcjets wrote:
TRUMP: "It's a very scary time for young men in America when you can be guilty of something that you may not be guilty of."

Rapists like Trump have every right to be terrified. Lock him up.

afcjets wrote:
CNN invents fake news to push an ugly narrative about the president's "racial tribalism."

...Which Trump gladly supports day in and day out going back decades to his original civil rights violations of keeping black people out of Trump properties, but kewl story bro! Has he apologized to the Central Park Five yet? Trump is every bit the racist piece of human garbage that he's been for decades. It's why his supporters identify with him. This whining about a CNN story is a red herring, and just like everything else Trump accuses others of, it's projection, as the vast majority of the fake news comes out of his pie hole.
I don't take responsibility at all
 
tommy1808
Posts: 13305
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:53 am

afcjets wrote:
This was a planned fake news story


Yeah.. planned... that is why it was only mentioned once and the whole following discussion was based on the correct quote, that was given directly after the wrong one.

Ever had Trump, or one of his henchmen, correct him in the very next sentence.

designed to advance the narrative that he is a white supremecist.


No need to advance a well known fact. Remember when he called the death of non white Americans a success that few people would understand? His White Supremacist friend got the message loud and clear.

best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6
 
GDB
Posts: 13762
Joined: Wed May 23, 2001 6:25 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:28 am

afcjets wrote:
GDB wrote:
You bet he'll take against someone associated with an operation that killed the most wanted terrorist, however as others have stated, it was carried out under a President they never thought was legitimate, or even American (remember who started that BS off)


Yup, Hillary Clinton supporters and volunteers in 2008.


You are fooling no one, (except perhaps yourself).
 
afcjets
Posts: 3510
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:12 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
This was a planned fake news story


Yeah.. planned... that is why it was only mentioned once and the whole following discussion was based on the correct quote, that was given directly after the wrong one.


As already pointed out to you in post 11, the entire theme of the story was how his tweet was racist. Earlier you even said the very next quote “spoken in the studio” was the correct quote. CNN cuts to SNL and the SNL comedian gets it right, not CNN. Immediately after that, once back in the CNN studio,the CNN anchor and her activist guest, Marc Lamont Hill, discuss the quote exclusively from a racist perspective with her guest saying Trump is engaging in “racial tribalism” as he always does.

Even more egregious is CNN has a larger banner on the screen which says “Living While Black” during the entire story (at least the abbreviated quote gets it right) as they report a series of stories on racism in America today and this is just one of them.

Here is the minute and a half video on YouTube where it clearly shows you are being disingenuous:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf5aL46e3oo
Last edited by afcjets on Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 
afcjets
Posts: 3510
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:38 pm

GDB wrote:
afcjets wrote:
GDB wrote:
You bet he'll take against someone associated with an operation that killed the most wanted terrorist, however as others have stated, it was carried out under a President they never thought was legitimate, or even American (remember who started that BS off)


Yup, Hillary Clinton supporters and volunteers in 2008.


You are fooling no one, (except perhaps yourself).


You might want to check one of your liberal sources before you post:

“The allegation about Obama’s birthplace tracks back to the bruising 2008 Democratic primary between Obama and Clinton. According to a Telegraph article, as early as April 2008, a Clinton supporter passed around an email that questioned where Obama was born.

"Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy," it said. "She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth."

The cry that Obama was not a legitimate candidate grew much louder in June 2008.

On June 7, 2008, Clinton conceded and called for all Democrats to rally behind Obama. Some in her party did not care to listen. By June 10, 2008, opponents to Obama were posting on a website called Pumaparty.com. PUMA stood for Party Unity My Ass. The website encouraged frustrated Clinton supporters to back the Republican nominee.

John Avlon, editor-in-chief of the Daily Beast, explored the roots of the birther movement in his book Wingnuts: How the Lunatic Fringe Is Hijacking America. Avlon described a posting on the PUMA website with the heading "Obama May Be Illegal to Be Elected President!" He wrote that a Clinton volunteer in Texas, Linda Starr, played a key role in spreading the rumor.

Starr connected with Pennsylvania attorney Philip Berg in August and Berg followed up by suing in federal court to block Obama’s nomination. The suit was thrown out repeatedly on the grounds that Berg lacked standing and the U.S. Supreme Court ultimately refused to hear his appeal.”

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-mete ... act-check/
 
salttee
Posts: 3149
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:26 am

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:38 pm

Meanwhile, your hero slandered another one of our heroes.

It must be frustrating that you can't divert the thread away from the subject at hand.
 
afcjets
Posts: 3510
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:16 pm

I am not diverting, I am responding to others who quote me and are providing false and/or misleading info. Why don’t you actually post more info on what you are claiming since not all of us watch news everyday.
 
2122M
Posts: 1317
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:35 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:22 pm

afcjets wrote:
GDB wrote:
afcjets wrote:

Yup, Hillary Clinton supporters and volunteers in 2008.


You are fooling no one, (except perhaps yourself).


You might want to check one of your liberal sources before you post:

“The allegation about Obama’s birthplace tracks back to the bruising 2008 Democratic primary between Obama and Clinton. According to a Telegraph article, as early as April 2008, a Clinton supporter passed around an email that questioned where Obama was born.

"Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy," it said. "She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth."

The cry that Obama was not a legitimate candidate grew much louder in June 2008.

On June 7, 2008, Clinton conceded and called for all Democrats to rally behind Obama. Some in her party did not care to listen. By June 10, 2008, opponents to Obama were posting on a website called Pumaparty.com. PUMA stood for Party Unity My Ass. The website encouraged frustrated Clinton supporters to back the Republican nominee.

John Avlon, editor-in-chief of the Daily Beast, explored the roots of the birther movement in his book Wingnuts: How the Lunatic Fringe Is Hijacking America. Avlon described a posting on the PUMA website with the heading "Obama May Be Illegal to Be Elected President!" He wrote that a Clinton volunteer in Texas, Linda Starr, played a key role in spreading the rumor.

Starr connected with Pennsylvania attorney Philip Berg in August and Berg followed up by suing in federal court to block Obama’s nomination. The suit was thrown out repeatedly on the grounds that Berg lacked standing and the U.S. Supreme Court ultimately refused to hear his appeal.”

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-mete ... act-check/


You shocking revelation is that there were some residual racist democrats down south? WOW! Or maybe its not that shocking since the south was the stronghold of racist democrats for years until the civil rights movement pushed most of them over to the GOP only two generations ago.

None of that changes that fact that the whole premise is clearly rooted in racism and Trump still felt it was appropriate to be a main talking point for him for years. Maybe he didn't invent the birther movement, but he sure had a blast running with it!

And finally, NONE of that has ANYTHING to do with the fact that Trump openly disrespected a military leader simply because that leader has a different political opinion than him (you know, the thread topic?). Seriously, how hard is it to say, "I respect his opinion, but I disagree and here's why....." Would that be so hard? Instead, in Trump-land, if you disagree with Trump you are a vile, ignorant person that doesn't deserve to be respected or heard, regardless of your background. What a brilliant diplomat our president is.

The fact that you are desperately trying to change the subject tells us all how indefensible his comments were.
 
User avatar
DL717
Posts: 2153
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:53 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:25 pm

2122M wrote:
afcjets wrote:
GDB wrote:

You are fooling no one, (except perhaps yourself).


You might want to check one of your liberal sources before you post:

“The allegation about Obama’s birthplace tracks back to the bruising 2008 Democratic primary between Obama and Clinton. According to a Telegraph article, as early as April 2008, a Clinton supporter passed around an email that questioned where Obama was born.

"Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy," it said. "She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth."

The cry that Obama was not a legitimate candidate grew much louder in June 2008.

On June 7, 2008, Clinton conceded and called for all Democrats to rally behind Obama. Some in her party did not care to listen. By June 10, 2008, opponents to Obama were posting on a website called Pumaparty.com. PUMA stood for Party Unity My Ass. The website encouraged frustrated Clinton supporters to back the Republican nominee.

John Avlon, editor-in-chief of the Daily Beast, explored the roots of the birther movement in his book Wingnuts: How the Lunatic Fringe Is Hijacking America. Avlon described a posting on the PUMA website with the heading "Obama May Be Illegal to Be Elected President!" He wrote that a Clinton volunteer in Texas, Linda Starr, played a key role in spreading the rumor.

Starr connected with Pennsylvania attorney Philip Berg in August and Berg followed up by suing in federal court to block Obama’s nomination. The suit was thrown out repeatedly on the grounds that Berg lacked standing and the U.S. Supreme Court ultimately refused to hear his appeal.”

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-mete ... act-check/


You shocking revelation is that there were some residual racist democrats down south? WOW! Or maybe its not that shocking since the south was the stronghold of racist democrats for years until the civil rights movement pushed most of them over to the GOP only two generations ago.

None of that changes that fact that the whole premise is clearly rooted in racism and Trump still felt it was appropriate to be a main talking point for him for years. Maybe he didn't invent the birther movement, but he sure had a blast running with it!

And finally, NONE of that has ANYTHING to do with the fact that Trump openly disrespected a military leader simply because that leader has a different political opinion than him (you know, the thread topic?). Seriously, how hard is it to say, "I respect his opinion, but I disagree and here's why....." Would that be so hard? Instead, in Trump-land, if you disagree with Trump you are a vile, ignorant person that doesn't deserve to be respected or heard, regardless of your background. What a brilliant diplomat our president is.

The fact that you are desperately trying to change the subject tells us all how indefensible his comments were.


Well, at least your willing to admit Hillary is a racist. I mean she made it completely obvious with the “they all look the same” comment. We already knew she was an anti-Semite.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?
 
2122M
Posts: 1317
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:35 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:42 pm

DL717 wrote:
2122M wrote:
afcjets wrote:

You might want to check one of your liberal sources before you post:

“The allegation about Obama’s birthplace tracks back to the bruising 2008 Democratic primary between Obama and Clinton. According to a Telegraph article, as early as April 2008, a Clinton supporter passed around an email that questioned where Obama was born.

"Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy," it said. "She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth."

The cry that Obama was not a legitimate candidate grew much louder in June 2008.

On June 7, 2008, Clinton conceded and called for all Democrats to rally behind Obama. Some in her party did not care to listen. By June 10, 2008, opponents to Obama were posting on a website called Pumaparty.com. PUMA stood for Party Unity My Ass. The website encouraged frustrated Clinton supporters to back the Republican nominee.

John Avlon, editor-in-chief of the Daily Beast, explored the roots of the birther movement in his book Wingnuts: How the Lunatic Fringe Is Hijacking America. Avlon described a posting on the PUMA website with the heading "Obama May Be Illegal to Be Elected President!" He wrote that a Clinton volunteer in Texas, Linda Starr, played a key role in spreading the rumor.

Starr connected with Pennsylvania attorney Philip Berg in August and Berg followed up by suing in federal court to block Obama’s nomination. The suit was thrown out repeatedly on the grounds that Berg lacked standing and the U.S. Supreme Court ultimately refused to hear his appeal.”

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-mete ... act-check/


You shocking revelation is that there were some residual racist democrats down south? WOW! Or maybe its not that shocking since the south was the stronghold of racist democrats for years until the civil rights movement pushed most of them over to the GOP only two generations ago.

None of that changes that fact that the whole premise is clearly rooted in racism and Trump still felt it was appropriate to be a main talking point for him for years. Maybe he didn't invent the birther movement, but he sure had a blast running with it!

And finally, NONE of that has ANYTHING to do with the fact that Trump openly disrespected a military leader simply because that leader has a different political opinion than him (you know, the thread topic?). Seriously, how hard is it to say, "I respect his opinion, but I disagree and here's why....." Would that be so hard? Instead, in Trump-land, if you disagree with Trump you are a vile, ignorant person that doesn't deserve to be respected or heard, regardless of your background. What a brilliant diplomat our president is.

The fact that you are desperately trying to change the subject tells us all how indefensible his comments were.


Well, at least your willing to admit Hillary is a racist. I mean she made it completely obvious with the “they all look the same” comment. We already knew she was an anti-Semite.


Yea, I didn't say that. I was referring more Linda Starr and the Puma site if the information afcjets posted is to be believed.

Edit: You should maybe double check to see if the right-wing Free Republic site didn't 'create' the birther myth a month of so before the Puma's ran with it....
Last edited by 2122M on Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
User avatar
Tugger
Posts: 10630
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:38 am

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:51 pm

2122M wrote:
Yea, I didn't say that. I was referring more Linda Starr and the Puma site if the information afcjets posted is to be believed.

Remember, none believe in fake news and creating fake news more than MAGA's of which 717 is most certain a proud member. Integrity is not their thing.

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
There are many kinds of sentences that we think state facts about the world but that are really just expressions of our attitudes. - F. Ramsey
 
afcjets
Posts: 3510
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:08 pm

2122M wrote:

You shocking revelation is that there were some residual racist democrats down south? WOW! Or maybe its not that shocking since the south was the stronghold of racist democrats for years until the civil rights movement pushed most of them over to the GOP only two generations ago.

None of that changes that fact that the whole premise is clearly rooted in racism and Trump still felt it was appropriate to be a main talking point for him for years. Maybe he didn't invent the birther movement, but he sure had a blast running with it!

And finally, NONE of that has ANYTHING to do with the fact that Trump openly disrespected a military leader simply because that leader has a different political opinion than him (you know, the thread topic?). Seriously, how hard is it to say, "I respect his opinion, but I disagree and here's why....." Would that be so hard? Instead, in Trump-land, if you disagree with Trump you are a vile, ignorant person that doesn't deserve to be respected or heard, regardless of your background. What a brilliant diplomat our president is.

The fact that you are desperately trying to change the subject tells us all how indefensible his comments were.


I didn’t desperately try to change the subject. GDB brought it up in post 20 by saying Trump started the birther movement it and I corrected him.
 
alfa164
Posts: 3620
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 am

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:15 pm

DL717 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
“The allegation about Obama’s birthplace tracks back to the bruising 2008 Democratic primary between Obama and Clinton. According to a Telegraph article, as early as April 2008, a Clinton supporter passed around an email that questioned where Obama was born."


Well, at least your willing to admit Hillary is a racist. I mean she made it completely obvious with the “they all look the same” comment. We already knew she was an anti-Semite.


So...in your "mind", if a Clinton supporter is a racist, she must be a racist, too?

That logic "proves" Trump is a racist - a thousand times over!

salttee wrote:
Meanwhile, your hero slandered another one of our heroes. It must be frustrating that you can't divert the thread away from the subject at hand.


Just a typical tactic of the Trump lemmings... and the Russian trolls...

:roll:
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 11636
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:23 pm

On the plus side, it is pretty much apparent that Trump is not a military supporter, and now the military no longer has a majority that supports him.
It looks like the Brave Men and Women of the US armed forces have finally had it with Trump and his dishonorable conduct.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pent ... oll-shows/

After this week, I expect that the numbers have shifted as Trump's strongest base of support was from the Marines, which he has continually defiled .
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
2122M
Posts: 1317
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:35 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:25 pm

afcjets wrote:
2122M wrote:

You shocking revelation is that there were some residual racist democrats down south? WOW! Or maybe its not that shocking since the south was the stronghold of racist democrats for years until the civil rights movement pushed most of them over to the GOP only two generations ago.

None of that changes that fact that the whole premise is clearly rooted in racism and Trump still felt it was appropriate to be a main talking point for him for years. Maybe he didn't invent the birther movement, but he sure had a blast running with it!

And finally, NONE of that has ANYTHING to do with the fact that Trump openly disrespected a military leader simply because that leader has a different political opinion than him (you know, the thread topic?). Seriously, how hard is it to say, "I respect his opinion, but I disagree and here's why....." Would that be so hard? Instead, in Trump-land, if you disagree with Trump you are a vile, ignorant person that doesn't deserve to be respected or heard, regardless of your background. What a brilliant diplomat our president is.

The fact that you are desperately trying to change the subject tells us all how indefensible his comments were.


I didn’t desperately try to change the subject. GDB brought it up in post 20 by saying Trump started the birther movement it and I corrected him.


You're right, he didn't start it, he just brought it to the mainstream. I guess that absolves Trump of all wrongdoing and renders GDB's post meaningless?
 
tommy1808
Posts: 13305
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:30 pm

afcjets wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
This was a planned fake news story


Yeah.. planned... that is why it was only mentioned once and the whole following discussion was based on the correct quote, that was given directly after the wrong one.


As already pointed out to you in post 11, the entire theme of the story was how his tweet was racist.


I did read the transcript and hence get to call you a liar.

Best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6
 
afcjets
Posts: 3510
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:06 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
I did read the transcript and hence get to call you a liar.


Since you’re calling me a liar, here is the entire transcript of the reporting on Trump’s quote. Other than the SNL snip which gets his quote right yet still makes it about race, 100% of the transcript is discussing how what Trump said was racist. 100%. And it was sandwiched in between other stories about racism.

CABRERA: President Trump and his son, Don Junior, said, this week, White men have a lot to fear right now. Here is comedian Michael Che's take.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

MICHAEL CHE, ACTOR: I heard the President say on T.V. that, quote, it's a very scary time for young men in America when you can be guilty of something that you may not be guilty of.

(LAUGHTER)

CHE: I have a joke for that. I just thought it was hilarious. (LAUGHTER)

CHE: Come on. Old, rich White dude telling us it's a scary time in America? That is pure comedy.

(LAUGHTER)

CHE: And I will be stealing that line.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

CABRERA: Why do you think that is Trump's strategy?

HILL: Oh, that's always Trump's strategy, to close ranks around a certain kind of racial tribalism, to close ranks around Whiteness. When you say make America great again, that's a dog whistle to White folk. That's not to Black people. He's always doing that.

And so, you know, the whole "they're stealing our country" narrative plays into his immigration policy. And it stokes White fear, saying that it's a scary time to be a White man because you get accused of something that you didn't do.

For that to come out of Donald Trump's mouth, the man who falsely accused and wanted to kill, essentially, the Central Park Five and has never apologized for it, it's really rich to come from him. So at this moment, when Donald Trump says it, I'm not surprised, but it's still disturbing.


http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... nr.05.html
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 22558
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:44 pm

DL717 wrote:
Well, at least your willing to admit Hillary is a racist. I mean she made it completely obvious with the “they all look the same” comment. We already knew she was an anti-Semite.


And what is wrong with pointing out the MAGA base are white? You are all upset because people are stating the obvious. Like "water is wet" and being angry about that statement.

There is zero racist about saying "the MAGA crew are white". If you want to know what a racist statement is, just listen to what the MAGA crew and fan boys like Proud Boys and KKK and Neo Nazis say. THAT is racist.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
LMP737
Posts: 6043
Joined: Wed May 08, 2002 4:06 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:11 pm

DL717 wrote:

Well, at least your willing to admit Hillary is a racist. I mean she made it completely obvious with the “they all look the same” comment. We already knew she was an anti-Semite.


I never grow tired of the mental gymnastics conservatives go through when the subjects like this come up. You don't even bother to address the actual issue, you fall back on the tried and true Clinton bogeyman.
Never take financial advice from co-workers.
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Topic Author
Posts: 14147
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:00 am

LMP737 wrote:
DL717 wrote:

Well, at least your willing to admit Hillary is a racist. I mean she made it completely obvious with the “they all look the same” comment. We already knew she was an anti-Semite.


I never grow tired of the mental gymnastics conservatives go through when the subjects like this come up. You don't even bother to address the actual issue, you fall back on the tried and true Clinton bogeyman.


The words "barking at the moon" comes to mind when trying to talk sense with some on here about the Conservative leader who lies, screams, and denies, denies and denies everything that goes against him, and just about everything else.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
User avatar
Jouhou
Posts: 2539
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 4:16 am

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:20 am

WarRI1 wrote:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/18/politics/donald-trump-william-mcraven/index.html


Chris Wallace could hardly get a word in to defend this brave and honorable Warrior from the vitriol of the leader of the military forces. Imagine him criticizing and dismissing the successful raid which killed this monster bin Laden. Of course it happened under Obama and that cannot stand, no, no, no. I agree with the Admiral, this man is a danger to Constitutional Law.


It's like what Trump did to the CIA and FBI, by creating a false narrative that these are partisan organizations. FBI, CIA, and the military are not beholden to partisan politics. We take an oath to defend the constitution, not the president. Maybe not everyone who takes that oath truly takes the time to think about what it means, but I can guarantee you a military leader who has made sacrifices and taken risks for the sake of their country most certainly has.

Trumps attempts to politicize the most loyal defenders of this country are absolutely disgusting and I'm extremely disappointed that his supporters can't at least see through this one thing. Jesus christ. US politics used to always be about who respected and supported the "troops" and veterans more. Apparently that is dead.
情報
 
LMP737
Posts: 6043
Joined: Wed May 08, 2002 4:06 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:53 pm

afcjets wrote:
Trump acknowledged this guy’s team for killing bin Laden and Trump is correct that he is a Hillary supporter (he clearly didn’t vote for Trump and if he is that disturbed by him he wouldn’t have thrown away his vote on the third party candidate.) The Navy Seal did disrespect Trump by saying he is the greatest threat to our democracy when Trump calls the press the enemy of the people, so don’t expect Trump to overly praise this guy, especially for something he did six years before he was in office. Trump clarified he means only the Fake News is the enemy of the people and he is absolutely right. .


If Obama had said the exact same thing as Trump you would be singing a different tune. That's what kills me about people like you. You're reverence for those who serves comes with an asterisk.
Never take financial advice from co-workers.
 
User avatar
johnboy
Posts: 3107
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 1999 9:09 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:47 pm

WarRI1 wrote:

When I read comments like yours and others trying to distort anything that reveals that this man is an Ignoramus makes me really fearful for this nation..... :banghead:


I don’t think you’ll have to worry too much about that one being any type of influencer.
 
User avatar
johnboy
Posts: 3107
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 1999 9:09 pm

Re: Architect of bin Laden raid dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:58 pm

He doesn't hate the troops. He just doesn't give a toss about anything other than himself, and if the troops aren't slobbering all over him, he has no use for them.


Bingo!


Trump is every bit the racist piece of human garbage that he's been for decades. It's why his supporters identify with him. This whining about a CNN story is a red herring, and just like everything else Trump accuses others of, it's projection, as the vast majority of the fake news comes out of his pie hole.


DOUBLE BINGO!
 
StarAC17
Posts: 3842
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 11:54 am

Re: Architect of bin Laden dismissed as Clinton supporter.

Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:59 pm

WarRI1 wrote:
910A wrote:
Perhaps someone should inform the President that the Bush administration basically shut down the bin Laden desk at the CIA.


A very good point, nothing was accomplished until Obama's Administration took up the task of tracking him down, and that will always go down as a Democratic accomplishment. The military did their duty honorably and they should not be insulted for doing it so well and so bravely.. This man is an Idiot.


The best thing about this is that in 2011 Obama ripped Trump at the correspondence dinner and then right after that he ordered the raid.
Engineers Rule The World!!!!!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: abfr1, casinterest, flyguy89 and 55 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos