Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

BN747
Topic Author

Manafort FUBAR

Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:16 pm

Well we all know that Paulie Ukraine, aka Manafort, signed off on a deal to 'co-operate' with the Special Council's office, Robert Mueller.

The recent striking string of events are indeed telling.

First, Prez TTrump brags about his forwarding 'his own written answers' to a list of questions by Mueller's team.

After receiving those, reviewing them, Mueller concludes Ukraine Paulie has been lying this entire past year....being prepared for this from the start...
Team Mueller included a strategically placed built 'pardon proof' component within the agreement signed by Ukraine Paulie.

State charges, which are 'out of pardon jurisdictions'... in Virginia, New Jersey and DC (there's gotta some SDNY dynamite in there) already have signed guilty pleas to by Paulie...all of them.

With those in place, Jail time is now guaranteed Pardon or Not! And it's State jail, the scary stuff you are thinking right now...not the cushy Club Fed crap.

BN747
Last edited by BN747 on Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

johnboy

Re: Manafort FUBAR

Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:31 pm

Or did the Mueller team feed false info to Paulie, hoping that maybe, just maybe, those same answers might show up on his “take-home test?” (Not my term but just had to steal it!)

Gosh, I sure do hope those answers aren’t too similar or outright “wrong.” I’d hate for the Trump administration to get caught doing anything illegal.

Oh who am I kidding?!? I’d love for the whole family to be frogmarched downna gauntlet of disgruntled citizens.

wingman

Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:42 pm

But the real bombshell, if proven true, is Manafort meeting Assange one month prior to the Wikileaks release in 2016. Remember that everyone on Trump's team, including Trump himself, hinted very heavily that the release was going to happen. If they knew this in advance because Manafort helped arrange for it then Trump quite possibly gets executed for treason. Trump would definitely be the first president to accomplish that feat. Oh boy!

salttee

Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:50 pm

It has been pointed out that Muller waited for Trump to submit his written response before announcing that Manafort had been telling lies. Trump may have told one lie too many.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... ump-russia

DiamondFlyer

Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:06 am

wingman wrote:
But the real bombshell, if proven true, is Manafort meeting Assange one month prior to the Wikileaks release in 2016. Remember that everyone on Trump's team, including Trump himself, hinted very heavily that the release was going to happen. If they knew this in advance because Manafort helped arrange for it then Trump quite possibly gets executed for treason. Trump would definitely be the first president to accomplish that feat. Oh boy!

Trump getting executed for treason, are all you libtards stupid and high? Talk about the party of do as I say not as I do. If you think Trump should die for this, the butcher of Benghazi should have been hung from the 14th street bridge.

wingman

Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:16 am

Well I have been high before. And I'd always encourage due process en route to any possible execution, whereas you and Pussy Bonespurs want to lock up and/or hang Hillary after 27 investigations not yielding a single indictment, trial or verdict. See the difference? Or maybe you're too stupid.

johnboy

Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:21 am

DiamondFlyer wrote:
Trump getting executed for treason, are all you libtards stupid and high? Talk about the party of do as I say not as I do. If you think Trump should die for this, the butcher of Benghazi should have been hung from the 14th street bridge.

Noun.Verb.BENGHAZI!!

Also kinda hard to do since she wasn’t charged with anything that would, you know, call for her execution.

I’m just hoping when the extent of TRump’s criminal, treasonous acts are exposed, the same posters consider acts to restore honor to families tarnished by slavish devotion to The Traitor.

I suggest Googling “seppuku.”

salttee

Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:59 am

DiamondFlyer wrote:

" butcher of Benghazi"? are you stupid or what?
Hillary Clinton did nothing wrong in regard to Benghazi, you righties proved that with all your failed investigations.

BN747
Topic Author

Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:01 am

DiamondFlyer wrote:
wingman wrote:

The STUPID ones are those who crow and crow 'Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi" ...then they stumble across 13 Hours in Benghazi...then they suddenly STFU and NEVER, EVER allow themselves heard to utter the term 'Benghazi again.. until then they simply remain completely ignorant of what actually happened.

And yes, ANY person involved in selling out the nation in cooperation with the USA's chief adversary deserves the Firing Squad... I'm certain since you, Diamondflyer, had no idea what treason is, well now you know!

BN747

ltbewr

Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:08 am

I think Manifort has got caught in a perjury trap. He likely lied on some critical things, got caught and now faces more charges that will add to his jail time. Of course, he is hoping that President Trump will pardon him and even if gets it, he will still be a convicted felon, has been financially ruined, his family gone from him, at risk of being killed, seen forever as a traitor and enabler of Trump to become President.

johnboy

Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:27 am

ltbewr wrote:
I think Manifort has got caught in a perjury trap. He likely lied on some critical things, got caught and now faces more charges that will add to his jail time. Of course, he is hoping that President Trump will pardon him and even if gets it, he will still be a convicted felon, has been financially ruined, his family gone from him, at risk of being killed, seen forever as a traitor and enabler of Trump to become President.

AND...to accept a pardon, Manafort must admit guilt and his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination ceases to exist. So if anyone calls him before, let’s say, a Democrat-controlled House committee, he MUST answer truthfully or gets even more time.

Trump must be shitting his pants right now. Pardon Manafort and it’s surefire obstruction of justice. Don’t pardon him, and Manafort would (rightfully) spill his guts without any fucks to give. Of course I wouldn’t put it past this POTUS to have Manafort offed in prison, unless Putin is tired of his Little Bitch and wants to disrupt the US more.

The Assange/Manafort tete-a-tete will be dissected in excruciating detail by Mueller, and I can’t wait for the whole report. From what I’ve read, even Whitaker can’t stop a full report from Mueller, IF it’s placed in the indictment record. Game, set, match, American people.

Thank goodness for Mueller. He’ll be one of the saviors of this nation, and rightfully deserves to be honored as such for years to come.

salttee

Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:28 am

ltbewr wrote:

I don't think he even needs more charges. If the plea deal dies, the charge he's already pled guilty to will put him away for the rest of his natural life.

BestWestern

Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:38 am

This game of chess is getting interesting. Mullers opposition have perhaps overlooked a fatal move.

Francoflier

Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:38 pm

Mueller and his team sure know a trick or two.

Not that the bunch or drooling cretins they're up against are very hard to outsmart, but Mueller is definitely the outstanding and implacable cop he was touted to be.

tommy1808

Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:31 pm

Francoflier wrote:
Mueller and his team sure know a trick or two.

Not really a trick, only good understanding or human beings. All Manafort had to do to make the "trick" fail was being honest.

best regards
Thomas

BN747
Topic Author

Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:41 pm

Ukraine Paulie has no tricks left to play, he walked with every intention to deceive Mueller.

What's Ukraine Paulie's work history?

Usurping or overthrow of governments and paid millions to do it.

This was nothing but another day for him (except for the being in jail part).

He has gotten millions by getting away with pulling fast ones (breaking laws with impunity) all his freakin' life....he viewed a takedown of American Electorate as his biggest trophy yet! Or shape it 'his way' was par for the course.

And worse, in this latest escapade, his lawyer, Downing, the guy who looks more like a bouncer than an attorney, was in on their scheme to lie to Mueller and feed info to the Trump Legal Team!?!!

D L X....what say you?

Ukraine Paulie's next stop - Treason.

BN747

Ken777

Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:52 pm

A Trump Pardon is going to be pretty interesting. He doesn't serve the 10 or so years, but there are going to be Sheriffs from multiple states waiting at the jail door or Manafort to walk out a "free man". All will have their handcuffs out and have a smile on their face. Plus there will be the media there to film the "perp walk" between a federal jail to a state jail.

Of course Manafort will be questioned on his crimes and since he has lost the 5th Amendment rights to not talk he has to have his ducks in order so he doesn't start again.

In terms of the Investigation, my bet is that Mueller has been providing state DA's with evidence for their trials. Could there already be sealed indictments in various state court houses? Wouldn't surprise me.

The really big question is WHO is going to pay all those legal bills, especially if there are trials in 3 states?

LMP737

Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:11 pm

DiamondFlyer wrote:

I too think talk of executions over this whole thing to quite ridiculous.

With that said what should GWB's punishment over the Iraq War be? I've noticed people like you get all worked up over Benghazi but are quiet as a church mouse when it comes to Iraq.

tommy1808

Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:56 pm

Next up: Cohen

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5bff ... f1097b3c57

Michael Cohen Pleads Guilty In Mueller Investigation
Trump’s former personal attorney pleaded guilty to lying to Congress about his contacts with Russia for a Trump Tower project during the 2016 campaign.

Best regards
Thomas

wingman

Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:20 pm

I think the odds of Bonespurs being impeached and even spending the rest of his life in prison are going up daily now. I have a feeling we're about to find out just what a conniving and utter scumbag he is. And in other news the feds just raided the Chicago office of someone that did much of Trump's past tax work. Muller is closing in now and I really hope for the sake of our country that he gets his man.

salttee

Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:29 pm

There also was a raid at one of Trump's favorite banks.
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-46382722

EstherLouise

Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:46 pm

Is it really that difficult for Trump & Friends to run an honest business and not lie every 2.35 minutes? I had to LEARN to lie. Lying to this day is generally foreign to me. Why is it the SOP for Trump and Friends?