NIKV69
Topic Author
Posts: 11951
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:51 am

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/28/us/s ... natti.html

Not that we didn't know that this guy was a complete dirtbag and doing most of what he was doing to Trump as a Smear campaign but this is incredible!

I guess she listened to Tucker Carlson who rightly pointed out to Avenatti's face that he was using her and profiting off her without giving her any of the money when he went on his TV blitz and is now trying to save face or hurt Avenatti?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxjOEbvdDc8


I almost feel sorry for Stormy for now not only did her attempt to profit off of Trump fail but her well being and her public life is affected since Trump fans will not like what she did, but then again I don't feel sorry for her. She now has a lasting lesson on what not to do and who not to trust.

Discuss.
The Juice is loose and he is in Vegas!
 
Airstud
Posts: 4218
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2000 11:57 am

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:52 am

NIKV69 wrote:
Discuss.


As stubborn British children say: "Shan't."
Pancakes are delicious.
 
User avatar
DeltaMD90
Posts: 8406
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:25 pm

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:37 am

I wish the left would jettison this dirt bag. I'm not sure if a single thing he's done has advanced the left's cause.

His Stormy Daniels crap sucked the oxygen out of the room from pretty much anything of value going on at that time, and for what? The "justice" in letting her talk about something she was happily paid off for? Like we all didn't already know Trump cheats on Melania all the time? I guess buried in there was the potential for some campaign finance violation that went no where. Complete media black holes that sucked everything else of substance going on

Then the very sketchy Swetnick allegations... While I believed Ford, Swetnick's claims were dubious to say the least, never really tied Kavanaugh to anything solid, the other supposed witnesses fell through, and it was all used as an excuse to confirm Kavanaugh. Another great job for Avenatti.

Then the domestic abuse claims, which seem pretty sketchy, but at the very least, make him seem like an asshole (probably need to wait for more info on all that.) Funny how the media was in love with this guy but hardly was reporting on this story

Had numerous sketchy transactions in the past, eroding his fight against any of Trump's sketchy transactions.

So really, he seems like a net gain for Trump. Really, what has he done that has set Trump or the GOP back?

While it's only fair to hear his side of the story in regards to him misusing Stormy's funds, this controlling, attention seeking behavior doesn't surprise me.

Honestly, his divisive rhetoric is the last thing America needs. Complaining about a foul, divisive egomaniac in the White House? Why try and nominate a Democrat version??
 
seb146
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:02 am

Reading through the NYT article, it sounds more like Stormy is looking for representation against the orange one and not going with Avinatti because of the charges filed in Los Angeles. Maybe read the article instead of just going by what right wing click bait says.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
BN747
Posts: 5651
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:04 am

He's the most famous porn attorney to date...and the two conservative wingers above relentlessly trashing Avenatti are I bet serious bucks on this - they more than likely possess record breaking personal porn stashes.

The hypocrisy is present in any thing requiring deflection.

Not one of you can post anything written here by you, displaying sincere authentic concern for Stormy Daniels' well being or being justly represented that justifies the harsh venom you people heap on this guy...none.

But I guarantee there is plenty from you both trashing Avenatti driven TTrump Love. Nothing more.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
User avatar
DeltaMD90
Posts: 8406
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:25 pm

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:18 am

BN747 wrote:
Not one of you can post anything written here by you, displaying sincere authentic concern for Stormy Daniels' well being or being justly represented that justifies the harsh venom you people heap on this guy...none.

You're right, I don't care about Stormy Daniels, at all. Why do you? (Obviously I don't want her getting hit by a car or something, that's not what I mean about not caring about her.)

Do you remember the Stormy Daniels affair? All the outrageous stuff Trump normally did died a quick media death and all we heard about was Stormy Stormy Stormy. GTFO Stormy and Avenatti, let's focus on the real issues!

BN747 wrote:
But I guarantee there is plenty from you both trashing Avenatti driven TTrump Love. Nothing more.

BN747

Ya got me. Me saying the left should get rid of him because he is harmful to the left's cause is me loving Trump. Me wanting Avenatti to go away so we can focus on the real controversies Trump creates is me loving Trump. Me calling Trump divisive and an egomaniac is me loving Trump.

Did you even read my post?? Can you not comprehend someone not liking Avenatti AND not liking Trump? Didn't know I was forced to pick one or the other :roll:
 
910A
Posts: 1483
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:11 am

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:03 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
we didn't know that this guy was a complete dirtbag and doing most of what he was doing to Trump as a Smear campaign but this is incredible!
.


Who is we?
 
seb146
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:45 am

DeltaMD90 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
Not one of you can post anything written here by you, displaying sincere authentic concern for Stormy Daniels' well being or being justly represented that justifies the harsh venom you people heap on this guy...none.

You're right, I don't care about Stormy Daniels, at all. Why do you? (Obviously I don't want her getting hit by a car or something, that's not what I mean about not caring about her.)

Do you remember the Stormy Daniels affair? All the outrageous stuff Trump normally did died a quick media death and all we heard about was Stormy Stormy Stormy. GTFO Stormy and Avenatti, let's focus on the real issues!


Republicans no longer care about the debt and deficit because they are in power. They will care again when Democrats take charge of two or three branches of government. Republicans don't care about how bloated they have made government until Democrats are in charge of two or three branches of government. Republicans don't care what consenting adults do behind closed doors until Democrats are in charge of two or three branches of government.

THAT is the point of Stormy Daniels.

Hypocrisy.

Republicans crying and whining that LGBTQ+ wanting EQUAL rights were destroying America and marriage is sacred between one man and one woman. The orange one blew that myth right out of the water. And the MAGA fan boys don't care. Republicans nearly removed a president from office over a BJ but, now, are complaining and crying over a three time married liar being harassed because he likes being peed on by hookers.

Hypocrisy.

It needs to be said over and over and over and over and over and over until Republicans understand and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Not just this "both sides do it" crap but actually vote this moron out of office and put up a candidate that aligns with your values. That you know what goes on in his bedroom and has been married only once and bloats the government and spends more than he takes in. The way you Republicans want.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
DeltaMD90
Posts: 8406
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:25 pm

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:17 am

seb146 wrote:
Republicans no longer care about the debt and deficit because they are in power. They will care again when Democrats take charge of two or three branches of government. Republicans don't care about how bloated they have made government until Democrats are in charge of two or three branches of government. Republicans don't care what consenting adults do behind closed doors until Democrats are in charge of two or three branches of government.

THAT is the point of Stormy Daniels.

Hypocrisy.

Hmm. You lost me there. That really has nothing to do with anything.

This makes a bit more sense:

seb146 wrote:
Republicans crying and whining that LGBTQ+ wanting EQUAL rights were destroying America and marriage is sacred between one man and one woman. The orange one blew that myth right out of the water. And the MAGA fan boys don't care. Republicans nearly removed a president from office over a BJ but, now, are complaining and crying over a three time married liar being harassed because he likes being peed on by hookers..

I agree, the evangelical hypocrisy was quite stunning. But this is the guy that said he unwantedly grabs women by the pussy. If that doesn't change your mind, would a vanilla affair do any good?

Of course not. It was a "juicy" story and all it did was distract from infinitely more important issues. I'll confess to not remember exactly which Trump controversies happened during the Stormy Daniels saga, there are like 20 a week, but idk, aren't issues like tariffs wayyyy more important than this?

They treated her like some feminist hero. All she did was have sex with him :vomit: and help him cheat on Melania, then get paid a ton of money to not say anything about it. She was perfectly free to say no, but she took the money. STFU then, it's not like you're breaking news about him drowning children, and it's not like he held a gun to your head.

Do you really think this was the most important issue that deserved the amount of attention it got? I sure didn't. As someone that wants Trump's bad actions highlighted, like I, I figured you'd hate dumb distractions like the Stormy Daniels affair
 
TTailedTiger
Posts: 239
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:19 am

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:45 am

BN747 wrote:
He's the most famous porn attorney to date...and the two conservative wingers above relentlessly trashing Avenatti are I bet serious bucks on this - they more than likely possess record breaking personal porn stashes.


Who has a porn stash anymore? That has long been rendered obsolete by pornhub.
 
AA747123
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:15 pm

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:51 am

The whole Stormy Daniels story is a hoax, there is no evidence of anything took place. She is a gold digger going after Trump with no merit or basis. She should be jailed for slander. There is no proof the two even ever met.
 
User avatar
DL717
Posts: 786
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:53 pm

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:09 am

AA747123 wrote:
The whole Stormy Daniels story is a hoax, there is no evidence of anything took place. She is a gold digger going after Trump with no merit or basis. She should be jailed for slander. There is no proof the two even ever met.


Nah. I think he banged her, like many others. Probably paid a lot too, also like many others. She’s a joke, but a rich joke. Her lawyer is an even bigger joke. He probably banged her too.
Everything is chits and giggles until you get old enough to giggle and then you chit.
 
User avatar
stl07
Posts: 900
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 8:57 pm

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:33 am

AA747123 wrote:
The whole Stormy Daniels story is a hoax, there is no evidence of anything took place. She is a gold digger going after Trump with no merit or basis. She should be jailed for slander. There is no proof the two even ever met.

Yep, they never met

https://www.google.com/search?q=stormt+ ... YAETePdnLM
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 7089
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:38 am

stl07 wrote:
AA747123 wrote:
The whole Stormy Daniels story is a hoax, there is no evidence of anything took place. She is a gold digger going after Trump with no merit or basis. She should be jailed for slander. There is no proof the two even ever met.

Yep, they never met

https://www.google.com/search?q=stormt+ ... YAETePdnLM


This is the GOP base that thinks they understand the three branches of power; Yet they can't use google?
Older than I just was ,and younger than I will soo be.
 
BN747
Posts: 5651
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:04 pm

TTailedTiger wrote:
BN747 wrote:
He's the most famous porn attorney to date...and the two conservative wingers above relentlessly trashing Avenatti are I bet serious bucks on this - they more than likely possess record breaking personal porn stashes.


Who has a porn stash anymore? That has long been rendered obsolete by pornhub.


Maybe just YOU.

Catch up dude, it's all gone digital. Stashes now exist in those folders on your computer that you don't want anyone to see...



DeltaMD90 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
Not one of you can post anything written here by you, displaying sincere authentic concern for Stormy Daniels' well being or being justly represented that justifies the harsh venom you people heap on this guy...none.

You're right, I don't care about Stormy Daniels, at all. Why do you? (Obviously I don't want her getting hit by a car or something, that's not what I mean about not caring about her.)

Do you remember the Stormy Daniels affair? All the outrageous stuff Trump normally did died a quick media death and all we heard about was Stormy Stormy Stormy. GTFO Stormy and Avenatti, let's focus on the real issues!


....boy, a lot of mental disconnect in one sentence. There is no 'quick die out' of anything, TTrumps 'woman problem' resulted in a near triple loss over the 3+ Mil votes in 2016.
Stormy and the other 20 or so women after TTrump have a lot of pissed females poised to strike again in the next election. He will ultimately answer all of those claims against him in court - only in your mind has it died down, you, like TTrump (and his pals) have this huge audio impediment when it comes to actually 'hearing' people different from yourselves.

DeltaMD90 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
But I guarantee there is plenty from you both trashing Avenatti driven TTrump Love. Nothing more.

BN747

Ya got me. Me saying the left should get rid of him because he is harmful to the left's cause is me loving Trump. Me wanting Avenatti to go away so we can focus on the real controversies Trump creates is me loving Trump. Me calling Trump divisive and an egomaniac is me loving Trump.

Did you even read my post?? Can you not comprehend someone not liking Avenatti AND not liking Trump? Didn't know I was forced to pick one or the other :roll:


In addition to the fragile masculinity complex, ok, so you're one of those 'who stand for nothing'...equally offering criticism of both sides while standing for absolutely - nothing. Not impressive in any shape or form.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
seb146
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:00 pm

TTailedTiger wrote:
BN747 wrote:
He's the most famous porn attorney to date...and the two conservative wingers above relentlessly trashing Avenatti are I bet serious bucks on this - they more than likely possess record breaking personal porn stashes.


Who has a porn stash anymore? That has long been rendered obsolete by pornhub.


I bet VP Pence has a couple of thumb drives he keeps in a special lining of his suits. Probably filled with girl on girl action. If that is what he is into, good for him. As long as they are consenting adults, no one cares.

BTW, when you wrote "porn stash" I immediately thought of facial hair......
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
BN747
Posts: 5651
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:19 pm

seb146 wrote:
TTailedTiger wrote:
BN747 wrote:
He's the most famous porn attorney to date...and the two conservative wingers above relentlessly trashing Avenatti are I bet serious bucks on this - they more than likely possess record breaking personal porn stashes.


Who has a porn stash anymore? That has long been rendered obsolete by pornhub.


I bet VP Pence has a couple of thumb drives he keeps in a special lining of his suits. Probably filled with girl on girl action. If that is what he is into, good for him. As long as they are consenting adults, no one cares.

BTW, when you wrote "porn stash" I immediately thought of facial hair......


stash - facial hair ...lol

You are right on with 'personal flash drive' (credit Pence knowing what flash drive is vs his boss who hasn't a clue'....but I disagree about the contents.

Pence is the perfect paradigm of the closeted 'wants to suck or take cock' so bad you see the pain on that pent-up stern look on his face. I'm sure the young Mike Pence has more truck stop visits under his belt than 'wide stance bathroom dweller' Larry Craig, not meant to condemn 'bathroom sex' but aimed the biggest mouths against homosexuality when everyone is looking...but can be found you know where...when no one is looking.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
seb146
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:34 pm

BN747 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
TTailedTiger wrote:

Who has a porn stash anymore? That has long been rendered obsolete by pornhub.


I bet VP Pence has a couple of thumb drives he keeps in a special lining of his suits. Probably filled with girl on girl action. If that is what he is into, good for him. As long as they are consenting adults, no one cares.

BTW, when you wrote "porn stash" I immediately thought of facial hair......


stash - facial hair ...lol

You are right on with 'personal flash drive' (credit Pence knowing what flash drive is vs his boss who hasn't a clue'....but I disagree about the contents.

Pence is the perfect paradigm of the closeted 'wants to suck or take cock' so bad you see the pain on that pent-up stern look on his face. I'm sure the young Mike Pence has more truck stop visits under his belt than 'wide stance bathroom dweller' Larry Craig, not meant to condemn 'bathroom sex' but aimed the biggest mouths against homosexuality when everyone is looking...but can be found you know where...when no one is looking.

BN747


And that is sad. That he can not be true to himself, if that is what happened. Maybe he truly is a one woman man. Either way, I don't care. Until he starts legislating against large portions of society and what consenting adults can and can not do between each other.

We know Stormy Daniels works in the adult industry. We know the orange occupant of the White House thinks women are commodity. Anyone else, I would say "who cares" and let them do their thing. But, he represents so-called "Christians" who had been against this sort of behavior. Now, they are (sort of) for it? As usual, picking and choosing what to believe in.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
scbriml
Posts: 16131
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:37 pm

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:46 pm

AA747123 wrote:
The whole Stormy Daniels story is a hoax, there is no evidence of anything took place. She is a gold digger going after Trump with no merit or basis. She should be jailed for slander. There is no proof the two even ever met.


Yep, that explains why Trump's suing her for slander. Oh wait... :scratchchin:

Instead, Trump paid her $130k to STFU. Because she had nothing on him. Much. :rotfl:

With your head so far up Trump's ass, it's not surprising you have no grip on reality.
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.
 
alfa164
Posts: 2320
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 am

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:01 am

AA747123 wrote:
The whole Stormy Daniels story is a hoax, there is no evidence of anything took place. She is a gold digger going after Trump with no merit or basis. She should be jailed for slander. There is no proof the two even ever met.


Yep... that's why he paid $130,000.00 to try to keep he quiet. He must be a lousy businessman to fork-over a quarter-of-a-million dollars to someone who had nothing on him!

:roll:

seb146 wrote:
I bet VP Pence has a couple of thumb drives he keeps in a special lining of his suits. Probably filled with girl on girl action. If that is what he is into, good for him. As long as they are consenting adults, no one cares.


More likely, Pence keeps the "pee tapes" - or something equally disgusting - of Trump on those thumb drives. Just in case he gets ready to start scratching the "Vice-" off his business cards...

;)
 
AA747123
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:15 pm

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:03 am

casinterest wrote:
stl07 wrote:
AA747123 wrote:
The whole Stormy Daniels story is a hoax, there is no evidence of anything took place. She is a gold digger going after Trump with no merit or basis. She should be jailed for slander. There is no proof the two even ever met.

Yep, they never met

https://www.google.com/search?q=stormt+ ... YAETePdnLM


This is the GOP base that thinks they understand the three branches of power; Yet they can't use google?


Yea good picture, ever hear of a "photoshop"
 
User avatar
DeltaMD90
Posts: 8406
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:25 pm

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:22 am

BN747 wrote:
....boy, a lot of mental disconnect in one sentence. There is no 'quick die out' of anything, TTrumps 'woman problem' resulted in a near triple loss over the 3+ Mil votes in 2016.
Stormy and the other 20 or so women after TTrump have a lot of pissed females poised to strike again in the next election. He will ultimately answer all of those claims against him in court - only in your mind has it died down, you, like TTrump (and his pals) have this huge audio impediment when it comes to actually 'hearing' people different from yourselves.


Yeah, Trump certainly does himself no favors when it comes to women, makes me wonder how he did as well as he did in 2016.

But don't you think there were so many more important things to worry about than Stormy Daniels? One, her whining was asinine, no one forced her to take hush money. But she did, where is the grave injustice?

Second, did Trump banging Stormy Daniels harm anyone in America besides Melania (who probably knew exactly what she was getting into when she married Trump, I mean it's not like he has all this charm or good looks) and poor Stormy for having to endure intercourse with him? Contrast that to all the other issues drowned out by this that actually affect people.

Seriously, he banged her, who cares!? Is this some huge surprise? He's hardly a saint and he has done worse. It was a useless waste of time


BN747 wrote:
In addition to the fragile masculinity complex, ok, so you're one of those 'who stand for nothing'...equally offering criticism of both sides while standing for absolutely - nothing. Not impressive in any shape or form.

BN747

"Oh herp derp I was wrong, throw out another ad hominem!"

Yeah, because Michael Avenatti is the embodiment of the left and good politics, and Trump is the embodiment of everything on the right, and I make sure to criticize them exactly equally even though one side is evil and the other is pure.

Guess I could just lazily say you're a partisan hack that will blindly attack one side and blindly defend the other. Give it a rest. I actually want the Dems to get their heads out their asses, focus on real issues (not the silly nonsense,) and not suffer another embarrassing defeat like they did in 2016 when they snatched failure from the jaws of victory. This Avenatti circus is accomplishing nothing, in fact, it's only harming the Dems, is that what you want?
 
BN747
Posts: 5651
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:52 am

seb146 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

I bet VP Pence has a couple of thumb drives he keeps in a special lining of his suits. Probably filled with girl on girl action. If that is what he is into, good for him. As long as they are consenting adults, no one cares.

BTW, when you wrote "porn stash" I immediately thought of facial hair......


stash - facial hair ...lol

You are right on with 'personal flash drive' (credit Pence knowing what flash drive is vs his boss who hasn't a clue'....but I disagree about the contents.

Pence is the perfect paradigm of the closeted 'wants to suck or take cock' so bad you see the pain on that pent-up stern look on his face. I'm sure the young Mike Pence has more truck stop visits under his belt than 'wide stance bathroom dweller' Larry Craig, not meant to condemn 'bathroom sex' but aimed the biggest mouths against homosexuality when everyone is looking...but can be found you know where...when no one is looking.

BN747


And that is sad. That he can not be true to himself, if that is what happened. Maybe he truly is a one woman man. Either way, I don't care. Until he starts legislating against large portions of society and what consenting adults can and can not do between each other.

We know Stormy Daniels works in the adult industry. We know the orange occupant of the White House thinks women are commodity. Anyone else, I would say "who cares" and let them do their thing. But, he represents so-called "Christians" who had been against this sort of behavior. Now, they are (sort of) for it? As usual, picking and choosing what to believe in.



As sad as it is, it's a bigger 'thing' than you can ever imagine. It begins with the fact that - MOST people are NOT brave...about many things.

Look us...Americans. We are currently being led by an corpulent (porky) 5x Draft Dodging real life coward chicket shit of a leader because too many Americans lacked the will scan the available information at the time to arrive at the conclusion that 9 out of New Yorkers -knew...the man is a legendary bumbling uncouth barely literate con man. Brave is universally understood to mean 'doing the right thing' in extremely high pressure situations. And in the voting booth..it's just YOU! No one else is around! How much bravery is required in there. But too many people in this country and most others permit themselves to seduced by the most trivial and insignificant matters. Also on the personal scale are issues relating sexual matters...and to that I say...

Everyone LIES about sex. period

That is all those capable of engagement.

And those the push an issue the hardest in order hammer-home a certain image of themselves - in reality, the are the exact opposite.
So a guy like Pence, a super sonic X'tian, BEWARE!

Hilary running a child sex ring? Ha!

Now news that Pence is running the biggest child sex scam worldwide! Would blow your socks off! But guess what...No one would believe a word of it!

His persona (as sold to us) is in stone. The pinched-up, erect, 'I'm-above-it-all' posture has us all convinced that he's nothin' but.

So yeah, most people aren't brave...and that's ok, because if everyone was brave, our species would have ended after the first fight/war.

But on personal matters, bravery is growing among all ranks as people educate themselves and heighten their awareness (thanks, internet).

'I don't judge'...the biggest and most common lie spoken. We are evaluating, scanning, measuring and summing (judging) every single thing our eyes make contact with.

But in short, yeah...my money is on Pence being an uber perv of sorts. The man calls his wife - mommy. The dubious association made with men who do that is 'hmmmm, wehat happened between him and his maternal mom when he reached puberty or... you get the idea.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
BN747
Posts: 5651
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:20 am

DeltaMD90 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
....boy, a lot of mental disconnect in one sentence. There is no 'quick die out' of anything, TTrumps 'woman problem' resulted in a near triple loss over the 3+ Mil votes in 2016.
Stormy and the other 20 or so women after TTrump have a lot of pissed females poised to strike again in the next election. He will ultimately answer all of those claims against him in court - only in your mind has it died down, you, like TTrump (and his pals) have this huge audio impediment when it comes to actually 'hearing' people different from yourselves.


Yeah, Trump certainly does himself no favors when it comes to women, makes me wonder how he did as well as he did in 2016.

But don't you think there were so many more important things to worry about than Stormy Daniels? One, her whining was asinine, no one forced her to take hush money. But she did, where is the grave injustice?

Second, did Trump banging Stormy Daniels harm anyone in America besides Melania (who probably knew exactly what she was getting into when she married Trump, I mean it's not like he has all this charm or good looks) and poor Stormy for having to endure intercourse with him? Contrast that to all the other issues drowned out by this that actually affect people.

Seriously, he banged her, who cares!? Is this some huge surprise? He's hardly a saint and he has done worse. It was a useless waste of time.


Ok, he had sex with her, hid the fact/paid her off....big deal who cares? That's your argument.

That's telling... not a big picture guy, are you?

In context of chronology, in his role of candidate...that type of conduct is illegal. for good reason.

DeltaMD90 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
In addition to the fragile masculinity complex, ok, so you're one of those 'who stand for nothing'...equally offering criticism of both sides while standing for absolutely - nothing. Not impressive in any shape or form.

BN747

"Oh herp derp I was wrong, throw out another ad hominem!"

Yeah, because Michael Avenatti is the embodiment of the left and good politics, and Trump is the embodiment of everything on the right, and I make sure to criticize them exactly equally even though one side is evil and the other is pure.

Guess I could just lazily say you're a partisan hack that will blindly attack one side and blindly defend the other. Give it a rest. I actually want the Dems to get their heads out their asses, focus on real issues (not the silly nonsense,) and not suffer another embarrassing defeat like they did in 2016 when they snatched failure from the jaws of victory. This Avenatti circus is accomplishing nothing, in fact, it's only harming the Dems, is that what you want?


Well, you have all that assbackwards first off. It's not the left hack, right hack, no hack...it's not about individuals as much as it is about party leanings. The ReThugs proved in the last election that they want a win at any cost.

Russian interference - check
Russian Laundered cash - check
Racist - check
Homophobes - check
Xenophobes - check
Mysoginist - check
Uncle Toms - check
Child Molesters - check
Top Rate Grifters - check
...and on and on.

Your 2016 defeat is not those of millions. Tell the 3+ Million more that TTrump's total....they are losers.
Russian interference is eith real in your world OR it isn't.

If it is, then an outside interference impact ensures a defeat.

You're accepting everything as fair and square, details be damned is right in line with your wayward thoughts on candidates buying people off....

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
User avatar
DeltaMD90
Posts: 8406
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:25 pm

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:55 am

BN747 wrote:
Ok, he had sex with her, hid the fact/paid her off....big deal who cares? That's your argument.

That's telling... not a big picture guy, are you?

Well, I would think that thinking big picture is caring about the plethora of infinitely more important issues. Not that you can't walk and chew bubble gum, of course you can care about other issues and the possible campaign finance violation (if that's what you're getting at), but I think 1: that it got WAY too much media attention either way, 2: it's one of those dead end pursuits, politicians get away with so much worse, do we really want to waste time on this?

Yeah I guess there is a small chance that it would've taken him down, idk, I really got jaded after candidate Trump (in 2015? maybe 2016) said, in a debate, that we needed to go after terrorists' families. It was one of the most stunning, evil things I've heard one of our politicians say and after like 5 minutes the story was buried under the next silly story, probably something idiotic like Marco Rubio making fun of Trump's penis size.

Of all the things people focus on, all the horrible things Trump says or does, they pick the "juicy," lolzy, and trolly stories. This Stormy Daniels crap was just the next domino in the line of distractions, and the "resistance hero" Avenatti and his ego are making the Dems look like clowns. At least he's getting less airtime and people are starting to awkwardly distance themselves from him

BN747 wrote:
Tell the 3+ Million more that TTrump's total....they are losers.

Um. I was one of those 3 million, I voted for Hillary, unenthusiastically. And we are losers because the popular vote in presidential elections (which I would favor moving to) means jack in the electoral college. Plus, I consider it a fail she only got 3 million more votes. It should've been 30 million more and 300+ EVs but they bollocksed it up so badly.

I'm sure you will say I'm just "criticizing both sides equally" by chastising the Dems for their embarrassing 2016 defeats, whatever man



BN747 wrote:
You're accepting everything as fair and square, details be damned is right in line with your wayward thoughts on candidates buying people off....

BN747

I'm not really sure what you're talking about, but I'm sure it's another attempted misrepresentation of what I think. You're drawing a lot of conclusions based off me simply thinking Avenatti is a douche. In just the span of a few replies I went from a right winger to a "both sides" centrist to now someone lacking the big picture because I think that the Stormy Daniels story wasn't the outrage of the century. You know what they say about assumptions...
Last edited by DeltaMD90 on Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
 
NIKV69
Topic Author
Posts: 11951
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:00 am

910A wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
we didn't know that this guy was a complete dirtbag and doing most of what he was doing to Trump as a Smear campaign but this is incredible!
.


Who is we?


We at least Avenatti your vote in the primary
The Juice is loose and he is in Vegas!
 
User avatar
Super80Fan
Posts: 1150
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:14 am

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:08 am

Creepy porn lawyer should be praised as a hero by the right and hated by the left with how much damage he has caused.
RIP McDonnell Douglas
 
BN747
Posts: 5651
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:18 am

DeltaMD90 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
Ok, he had sex with her, hid the fact/paid her off....big deal who cares? That's your argument.

That's telling... not a big picture guy, are you?

Well, I would think that thinking big picture is caring about the plethora of infinitely more important issues. Not that you can't walk and chew bubble gum, of course you can care about other issues and the possible campaign finance violation (if that's what you're getting at), but I think 1: that it got WAY too much media attention either way, 2: it's one of those dead end pursuits, politicians get away with so much worse, do we really want to waste time on this?

Yeah I guess there is a small chance that it would've taken him down, idk, I really got jaded after candidate Trump (in 2015? maybe 2016) said, in a debate, that we needed to go after terrorists' families. It was one of the most stunning, evil things I've heard one of our politicians say and after like 5 minutes the story was buried under the next silly story, probably something idiotic like Marco Rubio making fun of Trump's penis size.

Of all the things people focus on, all the horrible things Trump says or does, they pick the "juicy," lolzy, and trolly stories. This Stormy Daniels crap was just the next domino in the line of distractions, and the "resistance hero" Avenatti and his ego are making the Dems look like clowns. At least he's getting less airtime and people are starting to awkwardly distance themselves from him


Jeez, you're all over the map from the trivial & inane to blanketing entire concepts (such as the 2016 election as if Russian influence played now role) and beyond. All you're expressing is how you have a gorilla-size hate on man who is a small player of one of a million of TTrump's disasters of his own making. ALL they hate you trying stick to Avenatti is here for all to see ...but what's missing is foundational rationale. Does he remind you of an uncle you hate? An ex gym coach? Ex-lover or your GF's ex? None of you rightwingers (well, the side of that supports them OR thinks like them) utilized the monikers Fox News label the guy with (Creepy Porn Lawyer - why would Fox trash someone like that? Most Fox Viewers (all males) are the nation's chief raging perverts)...but I digress.

You feel free calling yourself a loser for your vote just don't speak for the rest of us who know who won which triggers the needed anger to drive toward a dismantling of the electoral college process or retool it. Feel free to start a thread of Hilary Losing and I'll be happy to show you how 'defeatist attitude' is puerile in thought.

As for there being a zillion issues worth discussing Stormy & Trump, no shit...see all the topics here in Non-Av ??? But wanted to share your bitching about this character in the strongest way possible. Why? Oh yeah...you're tire of seeing him and something about him sets you off...that's all you had to say.

DeltaMD90 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
"]Tell the 3+ Million more that TTrump's total....they are losers.

Um. I was one of those 3 million, I voted for Hillary, unenthusiastically. And we are losers because the popular vote in presidential elections (which I would favor moving to) means jack in the electoral college. Plus, I consider it a fail she only got 3 million more votes. It should've been 30 million more and 300+ EVs but they bollocksed it up so badly.

I'm sure you will say I'm just "criticizing both sides equally" by chastising the Dems for their embarrassing 2016 defeats, whatever man

we WE WE??? What's this we shit?Who the fuck is WE?

If you voted for Hilary as to counter a TTrump vote, fine....but as you said you held your nose when you did so. Perhaps were armed with more factual information you would have encourage 20 other people to vote for her. To borrow a line from the great mind of Sam Harris (long before the election) he said "Over Trump, I'd vote for Hilary Clinton if she was on life support over that unqualified buffoon."...and back then I feld exactly the same. I knew TTrump intended to 'play' The Apprentice' with the Presidency....and that's exactly what he's doing.


Thank goodness your numbers are small among Dems becuz that attitude will guarantee perpetual loses.



DeltaMD90 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
You're accepting everything as fair and square, details be damned is right in line with your wayward thoughts on candidates buying people off....

BN747

I'm not really sure what you're talking about, but I'm sure it's another attempted misrepresentation of what I think. You're drawing a lot of conclusions based off me simply thinking Avenatti is a douche. In just the span of a few replies I went from a right winger to a "both sides" centrist to now someone lacking the big picture because I think that the Stormy Daniels story wasn't the outrage of the century. You know what they say about assumptions...


The conclusion I'm drawing are from the presentation of the very thoughts you elect to share. Expressed thoughts paint a pretty decent portrait of who we are, trolls excluded..they are just that trolls and A.net has it's band.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
User avatar
DeltaMD90
Posts: 8406
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:25 pm

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:16 pm

BN747 wrote:
DeltaMD90 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
Ok, he had sex with her, hid the fact/paid her off....big deal who cares? That's your argument.

That's telling... not a big picture guy, are you?

Well, I would think that thinking big picture is caring about the plethora of infinitely more important issues. Not that you can't walk and chew bubble gum, of course you can care about other issues and the possible campaign finance violation (if that's what you're getting at), but I think 1: that it got WAY too much media attention either way, 2: it's one of those dead end pursuits, politicians get away with so much worse, do we really want to waste time on this?

Yeah I guess there is a small chance that it would've taken him down, idk, I really got jaded after candidate Trump (in 2015? maybe 2016) said, in a debate, that we needed to go after terrorists' families. It was one of the most stunning, evil things I've heard one of our politicians say and after like 5 minutes the story was buried under the next silly story, probably something idiotic like Marco Rubio making fun of Trump's penis size.

Of all the things people focus on, all the horrible things Trump says or does, they pick the "juicy," lolzy, and trolly stories. This Stormy Daniels crap was just the next domino in the line of distractions, and the "resistance hero" Avenatti and his ego are making the Dems look like clowns. At least he's getting less airtime and people are starting to awkwardly distance themselves from him


Jeez, you're all over the map from the trivial & inane to blanketing entire concepts (such as the 2016 election as if Russian influence played now role) and beyond. All you're expressing is how you have a gorilla-size hate on man who is a small player of one of a million of TTrump's disasters of his own making. ALL they hate you trying stick to Avenatti is here for all to see ...but what's missing is foundational rationale. Does he remind you of an uncle you hate? An ex gym coach? Ex-lover or your GF's ex? None of you rightwingers (well, the side of that supports them OR thinks like them) utilized the monikers Fox News label the guy with (Creepy Porn Lawyer - why would Fox trash someone like that? Most Fox Viewers (all males) are the nation's chief raging perverts)...but I digress.

You feel free calling yourself a loser for your vote just don't speak for the rest of us who know who won which triggers the needed anger to drive toward a dismantling of the electoral college process or retool it. Feel free to start a thread of Hilary Losing and I'll be happy to show you how 'defeatist attitude' is puerile in thought.

As for there being a zillion issues worth discussing Stormy & Trump, no shit...see all the topics here in Non-Av ??? But wanted to share your bitching about this character in the strongest way possible. Why? Oh yeah...you're tire of seeing him and something about him sets you off...that's all you had to say.

DeltaMD90 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
"]Tell the 3+ Million more that TTrump's total....they are losers.

Um. I was one of those 3 million, I voted for Hillary, unenthusiastically. And we are losers because the popular vote in presidential elections (which I would favor moving to) means jack in the electoral college. Plus, I consider it a fail she only got 3 million more votes. It should've been 30 million more and 300+ EVs but they bollocksed it up so badly.

I'm sure you will say I'm just "criticizing both sides equally" by chastising the Dems for their embarrassing 2016 defeats, whatever man

we WE WE??? What's this we shit?Who the fuck is WE?

If you voted for Hilary as to counter a TTrump vote, fine....but as you said you held your nose when you did so. Perhaps were armed with more factual information you would have encourage 20 other people to vote for her. To borrow a line from the great mind of Sam Harris (long before the election) he said "Over Trump, I'd vote for Hilary Clinton if she was on life support over that unqualified buffoon."...and back then I feld exactly the same. I knew TTrump intended to 'play' The Apprentice' with the Presidency....and that's exactly what he's doing.


Thank goodness your numbers are small among Dems becuz that attitude will guarantee perpetual loses.



DeltaMD90 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
You're accepting everything as fair and square, details be damned is right in line with your wayward thoughts on candidates buying people off....

BN747

I'm not really sure what you're talking about, but I'm sure it's another attempted misrepresentation of what I think. You're drawing a lot of conclusions based off me simply thinking Avenatti is a douche. In just the span of a few replies I went from a right winger to a "both sides" centrist to now someone lacking the big picture because I think that the Stormy Daniels story wasn't the outrage of the century. You know what they say about assumptions...


The conclusion I'm drawing are from the presentation of the very thoughts you elect to share. Expressed thoughts paint a pretty decent portrait of who we are, trolls excluded..they are just that trolls and A.net has it's band.

BN747

Now I'm convinced you're just trying to get a rise out of me on purpose, not caring at all about a productive dialogue. As combative as you were and as many wrong assumptions you made, it was actually kind of fun debating, now I just feel like I'm debating a troll.

And yeah, here are our viewpoints for all to see. Not that it really matters what the other members think, but I think I have a pretty good idea of who most think is the unhinged one ;)

Out of fairness, I don't like having the last word while leaving an argument, so I'll let you have the last word. Fire away 8-)
 
BN747
Posts: 5651
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:43 pm

DeltaMD90 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
DeltaMD90 wrote:
Well, I would think that thinking big picture is caring about the plethora of infinitely more important issues. Not that you can't walk and chew bubble gum, of course you can care about other issues and the possible campaign finance violation (if that's what you're getting at), but I think 1: that it got WAY too much media attention either way, 2: it's one of those dead end pursuits, politicians get away with so much worse, do we really want to waste time on this?

Yeah I guess there is a small chance that it would've taken him down, idk, I really got jaded after candidate Trump (in 2015? maybe 2016) said, in a debate, that we needed to go after terrorists' families. It was one of the most stunning, evil things I've heard one of our politicians say and after like 5 minutes the story was buried under the next silly story, probably something idiotic like Marco Rubio making fun of Trump's penis size.

Of all the things people focus on, all the horrible things Trump says or does, they pick the "juicy," lolzy, and trolly stories. This Stormy Daniels crap was just the next domino in the line of distractions, and the "resistance hero" Avenatti and his ego are making the Dems look like clowns. At least he's getting less airtime and people are starting to awkwardly distance themselves from him


Jeez, you're all over the map from the trivial & inane to blanketing entire concepts (such as the 2016 election as if Russian influence played now role) and beyond. All you're expressing is how you have a gorilla-size hate on man who is a small player of one of a million of TTrump's disasters of his own making. ALL they hate you trying stick to Avenatti is here for all to see ...but what's missing is foundational rationale. Does he remind you of an uncle you hate? An ex gym coach? Ex-lover or your GF's ex? None of you rightwingers (well, the side of that supports them OR thinks like them) utilized the monikers Fox News label the guy with (Creepy Porn Lawyer - why would Fox trash someone like that? Most Fox Viewers (all males) are the nation's chief raging perverts)...but I digress.

You feel free calling yourself a loser for your vote just don't speak for the rest of us who know who won which triggers the needed anger to drive toward a dismantling of the electoral college process or retool it. Feel free to start a thread of Hilary Losing and I'll be happy to show you how 'defeatist attitude' is puerile in thought.

As for there being a zillion issues worth discussing Stormy & Trump, no shit...see all the topics here in Non-Av ??? But wanted to share your bitching about this character in the strongest way possible. Why? Oh yeah...you're tire of seeing him and something about him sets you off...that's all you had to say.

DeltaMD90 wrote:
Um. I was one of those 3 million, I voted for Hillary, unenthusiastically. And we are losers because the popular vote in presidential elections (which I would favor moving to) means jack in the electoral college. Plus, I consider it a fail she only got 3 million more votes. It should've been 30 million more and 300+ EVs but they bollocksed it up so badly.

I'm sure you will say I'm just "criticizing both sides equally" by chastising the Dems for their embarrassing 2016 defeats, whatever man

we WE WE??? What's this we shit?Who the fuck is WE?

If you voted for Hilary as to counter a TTrump vote, fine....but as you said you held your nose when you did so. Perhaps were armed with more factual information you would have encourage 20 other people to vote for her. To borrow a line from the great mind of Sam Harris (long before the election) he said "Over Trump, I'd vote for Hilary Clinton if she was on life support over that unqualified buffoon."...and back then I feld exactly the same. I knew TTrump intended to 'play' The Apprentice' with the Presidency....and that's exactly what he's doing.


Thank goodness your numbers are small among Dems becuz that attitude will guarantee perpetual loses.



DeltaMD90 wrote:
I'm not really sure what you're talking about, but I'm sure it's another attempted misrepresentation of what I think. You're drawing a lot of conclusions based off me simply thinking Avenatti is a douche. In just the span of a few replies I went from a right winger to a "both sides" centrist to now someone lacking the big picture because I think that the Stormy Daniels story wasn't the outrage of the century. You know what they say about assumptions...


The conclusion I'm drawing are from the presentation of the very thoughts you elect to share. Expressed thoughts paint a pretty decent portrait of who we are, trolls excluded..they are just that trolls and A.net has it's band.

BN747

Now I'm convinced you're just trying to get a rise out of me on purpose, not caring at all about a productive dialogue. As combative as you were and as many wrong assumptions you made, it was actually kind of fun debating, now I just feel like I'm debating a troll.

And yeah, here are our viewpoints for all to see. Not that it really matters what the other members think, but I think I have a pretty good idea of who most think is the unhinged one ;)

Out of fairness, I don't like having the last word while leaving an argument, so I'll let you have the last word. Fire away 8-)



There's no firing off of anything. That stand (finally) you just took (as childish as it is) is indeed the calling card a child or an actual troll. Trying to come off as if contributed something when all you accomplished was offering up some silly (and I do mean silly) 'opinions'...nothing more.

'productive dialogue' occurs when those participating 'know things - knowledge of historical lessons learned and not for example.

Now you're all bent over 'statements YOU made, showing how haphazard and wayward your priorities are. Take that anyway you'd like but it is exactly what happened.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 7089
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:13 pm

AA747123 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
stl07 wrote:


This is the GOP base that thinks they understand the three branches of power; Yet they can't use google?


Yea good picture, ever hear of a "photoshop"


Ever heard of Tin Foil?
Older than I just was ,and younger than I will soo be.
 
seb146
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:31 pm

casinterest wrote:
AA747123 wrote:
casinterest wrote:

This is the GOP base that thinks they understand the three branches of power; Yet they can't use google?


Yea good picture, ever hear of a "photoshop"


Ever heard of Tin Foil?


If they never met, why did she sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) for him? Besides, if he has to pay for play, that tells me what kind of self-confidence he has: zero. And, again, this highlights the stunning hypocrisy of the Republican party.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
DeltaMD90
Posts: 8406
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:25 pm

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:12 am

seb146 wrote:
And, again, this highlights the stunning hypocrisy of the Republican party.

To be fair, I think even most Republicans accept that Trump banged her lol. I had no idea it was even being debated. In fact I'm not even sure if our fellow poster isn't just trolling us...

Even if he didn't bang her (just pretend for a second,) he's an admitted and known adultrer. He was caught on tape bragging about grabbing women by the pussies. I think the hypocrisy is pretty evident. If a democrat did like 10% of one of Trump's controversies involving women we'd be hearing it for decades
 
User avatar
DeltaMD90
Posts: 8406
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:25 pm

Re: Stormy Daniels lawsuit against her will?

Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:05 am

Looks like he's not gonna run for president:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

Michael Avenatti, the lawyer who rose to national prominence representing adult-film actress Stormy Daniels in litigation against President Trump, said Tuesday that he would not seek the presidency in 2020, citing concerns from family members.

“I do not make this decision lightly — I make it out of respect for my family. But for their concerns, I would run,” Avenatti said in a statement in which he did not detail the concerns.

Avenatti said he would continue to represent Daniels “and others against Donald Trump and his cronies and will not rest until Trump is removed from office, and our republic and its values are restored.”


I have no love for the guy, if yall couldn't tell (I think my best bud BN747 picked up on that ;) ) but I hope his family wasn't getting harassed... It's pretty vile when someone's family is dragged into things when they aren't making themselves part of the conversation.

Sounds like it's a preemptive move to protect his family. While I'm glad he's out, it's unfortunate he thought he had to for the well-being of his family.

Of course, "family" is usually the standard excuse so who knows.

#basta :roll:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bunumuring, lugie, petertenthije and 28 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos