777222LR
Topic Author

Michael Cohen Lied to Congress about Trump Tower Moscow

Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:17 pm

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/29/politics/michael-cohen-guilty-plea-misleading-congress/index.html

Oh, and Donald Trump lied to you about his involvement with Russia during the campaign. #shocker Trump's world is crumbling. Not mad about it. The dots are being connected really well. The president is in the air to Argentina, but I'm very curious how The White House is going to start spinning this.

910A

Re: Michael Cohen Lied to Congress about Trump Tower Moscow

Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:07 pm

I can't believe that the Trump world didn't think this information would see the light of day. Running for President while seeking a hotel deal with the Russians..Nice..

afcjets

Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:33 am

Yeah, because it is illegal for an American businessman to open a hotel in Russia, this is a such a scandal!

777222LR
Topic Author

Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:36 am

afcjets wrote:
Yeah, because it is illegal for an American businessman to open a hotel in Russia, this is a such a scandal!

It is when there is foreign policy favorable toward Russia being negotiated with Russia in exchange for a hotel deal. It is when you coordinate with Russia and Wikileaks on hacking DNC emails, so you get elected so you can enact said foreign policy. The point is, the President is (or was, it makes no difference at this point) possibly (most likely) owned by the Russians.
Last edited by 777222LR on Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

einsteinboricua

Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:59 am

910A wrote:
I can't believe that the Trump world didn't think this information would see the light of day. Running for President while seeking a hotel deal with the Russians..Nice..

Which vindicates every single news report and opinion where people suspected that Trump's admiration of Russia was due to potential personal dealings.

What's yet to be understood is the GOP's support of Russian admiration, unless operatives within the party also colluded to receive guaranteed Russian support in exchange for a softer stance. Congressional GOP leadership is not fond of Putin and has rebuked Trump many times when it comes to a Russia stance. However, their failure to allow, protect, or even order an investigation seems to launch suspicions on RNC leadership knowing about this to some extent.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

777222LR
Topic Author

Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:54 am

einsteinboricua wrote:
910A wrote:

Which vindicates every single news report and opinion where people suspected that Trump's admiration of Russia was due to potential personal dealings.

What's yet to be understood is the GOP's support of Russian admiration, unless operatives within the party also colluded to receive guaranteed Russian support in exchange for a softer stance. Congressional GOP leadership is not fond of Putin and has rebuked Trump many times when it comes to a Russia stance. However, their failure to allow, protect, or even order an investigation seems to launch suspicions on RNC leadership knowing about this to some extent.

Yeah, I can't figure this out, either. The GOP, to me at least, has always seen Russia as a foe. My only guess is they thought, "We are stuck with this asshat until the elections..." - in order to maintain the base. Which is honestly sad. They put forward a terrible person, and they should have done what is right, instead they allowed this to screw over the American people for political gain, and that mainly backfired as well.

casinterest

Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:22 am

50 million dollar penthouse condo for Putin, and major deals for big tower. No wonder Trump disgraced the United States in front of the world for Putin.
Such dignity and honor in the current GOP for Traitors, Liars, Misogynists and Racists.

I guess it was inevitable for Trump's deal to be found out. It explains his witch hunt texts even when so many indictments have been handed down. I wonder how many leaders in the GOP can keep themselves tied to deck of the SS. Trump as it plunges into the Abyss?
Older than I just was ,and younger than I will soo be.

alfa164

Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:37 am

777222LR wrote:
Yeah, I can't figure this out, either. The GOP, to me at least, has always seen Russia as a foe. My only guess is they thought, "We are stuck with this asshat until the elections..." - in order to maintain the base. Which is honestly sad. They put forward a terrible person, and they should have done what is right, instead they allowed this to screw over the American people for political gain, and that mainly backfired as well.

There has been considerable speculation that the G.O.P. has sold its soul to the devil because 1) its base is so wrapped-up with the idea of drowning the Federal Courts with far-right judges, they forgave all Trump's indiscretions and went along to guarantee they could deliver the judiciary; and 2) so many members are determined to keep their jobs, and fear being "primaried" by Trumpistas, they kept their mouths shut and let him take over the party.

There is some good news, albeit slowly coming: another Republican Senator took a stand against one of Trump's most extreme Court nominees today. Maybe the dam will start breaking, as Trump starts losing his grip on power - not to mention reality.

afcjets wrote:
Yeah because without that hotel in Moscow the Trump family would starve to death.

Then explain to us why he did it.

casinterest

Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:35 am

alfa164 wrote:
777222LR wrote:

There has been considerable speculation that the G.O.P. has sold its soul to the devil because 1) its base is so wrapped-up with the idea of drowning the Federal Courts with far-right judges, they forgave all Trump's indiscretions and went along to guarantee they could deliver the judiciary; and 2) so many members are determined to keep their jobs, and fear being "primaried" by Trumpistas, they kept their mouths shut and let him take over the party.

There is some good news, albeit slowly coming: another Republican Senator took a stand against one of Trump's most extreme Court nominees today. Maybe the dam will start breaking, as Trump starts losing his grip on power - not to mention reality.

afcjets wrote:
Yeah because without that hotel in Moscow the Trump family would starve to death.

Then explain to us why he did it.

The problem with the current Trump base is that they believe everything is wrapped into the courts, and it is not. They are sacrificing the party to advance judges, that at the end of the day follow the rule of law. If the leaders of the GOP can't follow the rule of law, then the GOP itself is doomed, and the right wing base will have to reform over the next 50 years.

Row vs Wade is not going to be overturned anytime soon, and neither is Citizen's United.

The GOP sold it's sole to a nightmare that will destroy the current base.
Older than I just was ,and younger than I will soo be.

tommy1808

Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:28 am

einsteinboricua wrote:

You really have to wonder priggish as the GOP is? They must be the easiest politicians to compromise in the history of ever. Paid an abortion for a lover? Snug away from your wife for some gay sex? Raping a woman is fine, but those little things can end careers.....
State School 4 was the KGBs pride after all...

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......

zkojq

Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:46 am

einsteinboricua wrote:
910A wrote:

Bit by bit, drop by drop, nearly everything in Christopher Steele's report is slowing being confirmed.
Most recent aircraft flown: A318 F-GUGQ, A319 F-GRHR, A320ceo D-AIZH, A320neo D-AINE, A330-300 VH-QPD, A350-900 B-LRA, A380-800 D-AIMH, 717 VH-YQW, 737-600 LN-RPA, 737-700 OY-JTY, 737-800 LN-NGA, 767-300 ZK-NCI, 777-300 ZK-OKN, 787-9 VH-ZNA, CS100 HB-JBG

tommy1808

Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:58 am

zkojq wrote:
einsteinboricua wrote:
910A wrote:

Bit by bit, drop by drop, nearly everything in Christopher Steele's report is slowing being confirmed.

isn´t it amazing how a completely made up, paid for, dossier of BS just accidentally get so much right? He should fill out lottery tickets with that talent.....

best regards
Thomas

alfa164

Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:03 am

zkojq wrote:

"Drop by drop"... is that a Freudian slip re: the dossier?

;)

smallvoyageur

Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:29 am

einsteinboricua wrote:
910A wrote:

IMHO, it is very simple, one word, money. People forget that Russia has vast resources under its hood, not just the black stuff but also gold, diamonds, iron ore, bauxite, methane gas and even fresh water.

One of the most famous lovers of post-Soviet Russia is a certain Koch Sr, having had negotiations with a Siberian trader in the wild years of the early '90s when a Russia was selling off its assets for literary peanuts. This was a time when if you had contacts with certain individuals you could buy aluminium smelter for around a few thousand or steal it off someone and then sell it off again for millions or billions, like Deripaska.

tommy1808

Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:36 am

smallvoyageur wrote:
einsteinboricua wrote:
910A wrote:

IMHO, it is very simple, one word, money.

and being a mafiocratie they have plenty of willing criminals in the "do as we tell you when we tell you and you don´t have to worry about procecution" category to facilitate bribes without direct government connection,

like Deripaska.

best regards
Thomas

seahawk

Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:46 am

Just a traitor lying to save his head. Nothing to see, move on.

Dutchy

Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:49 am

Bribery, let's see where this will lead to.

seahawk wrote:
Just a traitor lying to save his head. Nothing to see, move on.

True, didn't think we would ever see you talking like this about Trump, but there we go.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!

MSPNWA

Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:50 am

Another created crime. That's all Mueller can hope for - trying to catch people in a lie about lawful activity. He can't find crimes made before the investigation, so he has to try to create one. Completely Orwellian/anti-American, but of course that's cheered by those that hate America, which is apparently many of its own citizens.

Dutchy

Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:54 am

MSPNWA wrote:
Another created crime. That's all Mueller can hope for - trying to catch people in a lie about lawful activity. He can't find crimes made before the investigation, so he has to try to create one. Completely Orwellian/anti-American, but of course that's cheered by those that hate America, which is apparently many of its own citizens.

Not being critical about your chosen leader seems to be anti-democratic to me. And if true, this seems to be a bribery case, 50mio for a nation's leader in exchange for a permit. Seems bad to me.

johnboy

Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:14 am

MSPNWA wrote:

Bless your heart. :innocent:

Funny how It turns out when your fav traitorous POTUS shows his true nature before the election (lying, not releasing tax returns, stirring racial animosity, hell you name it and he did it) and you “hoot ‘n holler” about it...don’t be surprised when he does the same thing in

Open
And I find it odd that you already know what Mueller’s report does and doesn’t include, as it hasn’t been released yet.

Honestly - and this is said with all the love and concern I can possibly muster - I’d hold off any law school plans, I’m thinking you’re not quite cut out for this law and order business.

tommy1808

Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:52 am

MSPNWA wrote:
Another created crime. That's all Mueller can hope for - trying to catch people in a lie about lawful activity. .

That is cute. In case you haven´t noticed, much of what they had on Nixon has recently been declassified. Only a fraction of it was known to the public before. They had such mountains of evidence for numerous crimes that looking back one has to be surprised that he was allowed to resign instead of being dragged out of the White House and thrown into a deep hole to never come out.

Charging people lying about lawful activities is the perfect way to get someone to cooperate without showing their hands.

That is why Trump tried to use Manafort as a mole to find out how much Mueller already knows, if there wasn´t anything to hide he shouldn´t care, and don´t think for a moment the Mueller team forgot to put a gag in his plea agreement. They just wanted Manafort and Trump to get their stories straight, knowing Manfort is lying they could be almost certain that Trump would give them the same lies in writing.

If you go through the things Nixon did as impeachable offenses, you can put a :checkmark: behind pretty much every single one of them by now, and that is just the stuff that already is on public record. And the Mueller team doesn´t leak.

best regards
Thomas

Francoflier

Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:30 am

MSPNWA wrote:
trying to catch people in a lie about lawful activity.

But if it's lawful, why lie about it?
:confused:
I'll do my own airline. With Blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the airline.

einsteinboricua

Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:12 pm

Francoflier wrote:
MSPNWA wrote:

You're wasting your time. He (and other Trumpeters) will not be able to give a decent response. If anything it will be along the lines of "that's not anyone's business" (as a way to shut down debate).

smallvoyageur wrote:
IMHO, it is very simple, one word, money. People forget that Russia has vast resources under its hood, not just the black stuff but also gold, diamonds, iron ore, bauxite, methane gas and even fresh water.

Not sure if I buy that. The US has always had a tough stance against Russia, even during the Bush years. That never precluded Russia from trading with the world. It still doesn't explain the RNC and GOP base's sudden admiration. It wasn't a gradual rise; it was a spike.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

tommy1808

Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:23 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
Francoflier wrote:
MSPNWA wrote:

You're wasting your time. He (and other Trumpeters) will not be able to give a decent response..

:checkmark: That ship has sailed a long time ago, around the point where some of them started to be like "Who cares if Russia interfered and Trump colluded with them, it got the right man in the White House."

best regards
Thomas

marcelh

Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:28 pm

MSPNWA wrote:

Don’t confuse “anti-American” with “anti-Trump”. Actually, it looks like that Trump is the one who acts “anti-American”.

ltbewr

Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:34 pm

The most recent plea deal with Cohen is very dangerous to Trump. Cohen knows of all the deals, has the papers and digital records as a key insider to the Trump Organization. He can give that info to Mueller and other investigators to get revenge on Trump for putting him in this position. Things could get ugly for Trump and his family, hopefully enough to remove him from office and those close to him out of power and in jail.

My concern is that with so many lying, who is telling the truth and how do we figure out what is true. I am also afraid that Trump will find a way to fire Mueller and shut down the investigations and use other means to shut down others on the state level. Trump may be a total jerk and a phony rich guy, but he is the President, has a lot of support and connections to try to save his sorry butt.

luckyone

Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:53 pm

ltbewr wrote:
The most recent plea deal with Cohen is very dangerous to Trump. Cohen knows of all the deals, has the papers and digital records as a key insider to the Trump Organization. He can give that info to Mueller and other investigators to get revenge on Trump for putting him in this position. Things could get ugly for Trump and his family, hopefully enough to remove him from office and those close to him out of power and in jail.

My concern is that with so many lying, who is telling the truth and how do we figure out what is true. I am also afraid that Trump will find a way to fire Mueller and shut down the investigations and use other means to shut down others on the state level. Trump may be a total jerk and a phony rich guy, but he is the President, has a lot of support and connections to try to save his sorry butt.

Much like Nixon’s Saturday Night Massacre failed to stop Watergate from sinking his presidency, if the information is out there, at this point there are enough copies of it. And with a Democratic House, it’s not hard to envision Mr. Mueller being brought before Congress to testify about whatever Ms. Nancy wants to ask him, but if she chooses to do that, she’ll need to have a bit more finesse than when she went after Bush and WMDs.

tommy1808

Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:42 pm

ltbewr wrote:
. I am also afraid that Trump will find a way to fire Mueller and shut down the investigations and use other means to shut down others on the state level. Trump may be a total jerk and a phony rich guy, but he is the President, has a lot of support and connections to try to save his sorry butt.

I would think that ship has sailed with the midterms. If Mueller gets fired and is a private citizen, what's stopping the house intelligence committee to give him an invite and ask lots of questions in a public hearings.
And if you real his indictments, he did a pretty good job getting other parts of the FBI and other procecuters involved and forcked out work, leads and info.

Best regards
Thomas

Dieuwer

Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:01 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Bribery, let's see where this will lead to.

In the USA it's called "lobbying dollars". Bribery doesn't exist. ;)

seb146

Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:42 pm

I wonder how deep in Pence is in all of this? It would be delicious to indict and put on trial literally everyone under the orange one and just leave him twisting in the wind.

Still, a small but vocal base would still demand it is all fake. Even with mountains of evidence. Like they are doing now. And hyper partisan outlets would feed them.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

smallvoyageur

Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:05 am

seb146 wrote:
I wonder how deep in Pence is in all of this? It would be delicious to indict and put on trial literally everyone under the orange one and just leave him twisting in the wind.

Still, a small but vocal base would still demand it is all fake. Even with mountains of evidence. Like they are doing now. And hyper partisan outlets would feed them.

I would be interested if Pence through his religious links has anything connecting to the "World Congress of Families", a very conservative religious outfit that links anti-non-traditional groups. Many Kremlin watchers see the Congress as a Russian front group.

Aaron747

Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:34 am

We have to be glad American children have not looked up to Presidents for any kind of leadership in decades. This guy sets quite a Sopranos family example:

Lies for me = strong
Comes clean, tells truth = weak
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

afcjets

Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:36 am

seb146 wrote:

Including one of Trump’s biggest critics at a network where over 90% of their coverage of him is negative.

CNN’s Jake Tapper (today):

“Once again I look at these documents and I don’t see any evidence of conspiracy between members of the Trump team and members of the Russian government to interfere in the election.”

Aaron747

Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:59 am

afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Including one of Trump’s biggest critics at a network where over 90% of their coverage of him is negative.

“Once again I look at these documents and I don’t see any evidence of conspiracy between members of the Trump team and members of the Russian government to interfere in the election.”

Oh so you know Jake Tapper now? I would describe him as a serious and competent journalist, rather than a 'Trump critic'. He is serious about the Presidency, therefore obviously not a fan of POTUS's crass and unprofessional behavior, just as he was no fan of 44's policy lies. But he's a registered independent, and wrote an excellent book about Afghan war veterans that everyone ought to read for a fair appraisal of how they were screwed by both 43 and 44.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

seb146

Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:06 am

If there is nothing to hide, why is there so much anger and lies and deflection?

tommy1808

Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:53 am

Aaron747 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Oh so you know Jake Tapper now? I would describe him as a serious and competent journalist, rather than a 'Trump critic'.

And you know what is hilarious? He posts proof that CNN is as unbiased as can be, those documents don't have anything of the kind in them, while in the same post complaining about 90% of Trump reporting being negative, without making the connection that this just is an unbiased representation of the Trump presidency. Just like Tapper's comment being an unbiased assessment of those documents.

Best regards
Thomas

seb146

Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:39 am

tommy1808 wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

Oh so you know Jake Tapper now? I would describe him as a serious and competent journalist, rather than a 'Trump critic'.

And you know what is hilarious? He posts proof that CNN is as unbiased as can be, those documents don't have anything of the kind in them, while in the same post complaining about 90% of Trump reporting being negative, without making the connection that this just is an unbiased representation of the Trump presidency. Just like Tapper's comment being an unbiased assessment of those documents.

Best regards
Thomas

Actually

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/201 ... -politics/

Tapper said there are a lot of falsehoods (LIES) in one tweet. The orange one even said he had private business dealings with Russia. Republicans and MAGA fan boys still deny he did! Seriously? What the actual.... SERIOUSLY????

afcjets

Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:05 am

seb146 wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

Best regards
Thomas

Actually

Tapper said there are a lot of falsehoods (LIES) in one tweet. The orange one even said he had private business dealings with Russia. Republicans and MAGA fan boys still deny he did! Seriously? What the actual.... SERIOUSLY????

Seb: Trump lied in a tweet (like that’s never happened before). Trump had a private business deal in Russia. Therefore Trump conspired with Russia to overthrow the election!

Seriously, what part of Jake’s quote that you sent video of are you disputing?

tommy1808

Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:39 am

afcjets wrote:
Seb: Trump lied in a tweet (like that’s never happened before). Trump had a private business deal in Russia. Therefore Trump conspired with Russia to overthrow the election!

The deal was supposed to be financed by a Russian bank currently under sanctions. Those sanctions had to go, Trump mentioned that for the very first time publicly promted by a Russian "Journalist" currently in prison for being a Russian spy.
Trump also offered Putin a free 50 million penthouse as a bribe in the Trump Tower Moscow project, how much prison time comes with that, and lied about that in public. Russia could send Trump to prison at any time of their choosing. I call that leverage.

Best regards
Thomas

afcjets

Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:45 am

[quote=“afcjets”]
seb146 wrote:

Actually

Seriously, what part of Jake’s quote that you sent video of are you disputing?[/quote]

I don’t know why I assumed you sent a link to the actual video I was quoting that you responded to, but here it is. Tapper says it between 0:25 and 0:40.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2018/11/2 ... tapper.cnn

seb146

Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:54 pm

afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

Best regards
Thomas

Actually

AFC, I was commenting on something you said earlier about Tapper. Besides, American and European intelligence knew Russia was hacking our elections before the 2016 elections. The orange one himself even knew that. Remember his comment about "Russia, if you are listening..."? We already knew Russia hacked our elections. Now, it is looking like they had inside help from team MAGA. Every single American should be outraged that Americans helped a foreign government hack our elections. But, of course, party before country.

afcjets

Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:43 pm

seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Actually

AFC, I was commenting on something you said earlier about Tapper. Besides, American and European intelligence knew Russia was hacking our elections before the 2016 elections. The orange one himself even knew that. Remember his comment about "Russia, if you are listening..."? We already knew Russia hacked our elections. Now, it is looking like they had inside help from team MAGA. Every single American should be outraged that Americans helped a foreign government hack our elections. But, of course, party before country.

What did I say earlier about Tapper? You included my entire brief and only post where I have mentioned him. NVM. Like many Trump supporters I do not belong to a political party and many Republicans hate Trump as much as you. Trump is not loyal to any party either, he was a Democrat before and only switched because he is an opportunist. I am going to side with Tapper on this one, his credibility is slightly greater than yours.

seb146

Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:00 pm

afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

What did I say earlier about Tapper? You included my entire brief and only post where I have mentioned him. NVM. Like many Trump supporters I do not belong to a political party and many Republicans hate Trump as much as you. Trump is not loyal to any party either, he was a Democrat before and only switched because he is an opportunist. I am going to side with Tapper on this one, his credibility is slightly greater than yours.

You quoted Tapper as saying

“Once again I look at these documents and I don’t see any evidence of conspiracy between members of the Trump team and members of the Russian government to interfere in the election."

Which, to me, sounds like you are supporting team MAGA and hating CNN. That was what I was commenting on. It just sounded off to me.

Still waiting for Hillary's connection to Russia, BTW.

AA747123

Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:54 am

I dont really see the issue here. Trump was a business man at the time, he was not the POTUS, he was running his business the way he saw fit in the case he didnt win the election. The day he won he cut his ties to his business. Its not uncommon for a business to "gift" something to a political official to get things done. He wasnt POTUS at the time, so no issue case closed.

atcsundevil

Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:28 am

Keep the thread on topic. There are way too many what-aboutisms and discussion of unrelated topics. If your post isn't directly related to this topic, then please find a more appropriate thread.

✈️ atcsundevil

KICT

Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:36 am

AA747123 wrote:
I dont really see the issue here.

If there was no "issue" here, why did Cohen lie to Congress about it?

Committing felonies to own the libs? Truly bizarre.
Last edited by KICT on Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

KICT

Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:41 am

Dutchy wrote:
True, didn't think we would ever see you talking like this about Trump, but there we go.

Pretty sure he's talking about Cohen, who has flipped on the Dear Leader via his guilty plea and cooperation with investigators.

KICT

Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:42 am

I am sick and tired of "conservatives" (by the way, what have they conserved lately?) who preach all day about "law and order" and the Constitution who have apparently never read the damn thing. They can start with the emolument's clause of the Constitution. There is a reason he opened up Trump Int'l Hotel in DC when he did. It is hiding in plain sight, staring you in the face. But they're all are too cowardly to admit a mistake.

Someone above questions whether or not it was illegal to do this deal. YES IT WAS ILLEGAL, because the bank that was lined up to finance the deal was (and still is) UNDER SANCTION BY THE UNITED STATES, the same sanctions that Trump, Cohen, Flynn, & co. wanted to do away with.

The jig is truly up...

seb146

Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:02 am

I saw a post on social media that was shady, so I did some research and found

https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/comm ... -campaigns

Russia helped Republicans. Of course they don't think anything is wrong. He who has the gold makes the rules!

But, corporations are people, so who cares, right?

Dutchy

Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:32 am

AA747123 wrote:
I dont really see the issue here. Trump was a business man at the time, he was not the POTUS, he was running his business the way he saw fit in the case he didnt win the election. The day he won he cut his ties to his business. Its not uncommon for a business to "gift" something to a political official to get things done. He wasnt POTUS at the time, so no issue case closed.

Bribery;
Lying to Congress;
Lying to the FBI.