User avatar
WarRI1
Topic Author
Posts: 13014
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:00 am

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... on-n947911

The Chief Justice of the California Supreme Court has left the GOP after a lifetime of being a Republican. She said she will not go back either. Her reasons, the hearings for our new and less than esteemed Justice Kavanaugh.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
BN747
Posts: 6542
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:44 am

I wouldn't want to be stuck with a party bent on deplorable rule.

Look at who's left the GOP or shed their 'Republican' labels....and more to come as 2020 inches closer. The TTrump/GOP Train Wreck is getting cranked into high gear as the reign of investigations start Jan. 3. Expect more 'stupid' of the Wisc & Mich. persuasion on the horizon.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
NIKV69
Posts: 12648
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:36 am

So she is mad that allegations that had no merit weren't made to stick and destroy a fellow judge? Man I am glad she wasn't on the bench in front of the 3 duke lacrosse players.

Good riddance. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Nikon from day one, Nikon till I die,
 
LittleSprocket
Posts: 216
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:56 am

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:21 am

BN747 wrote:
I wouldn't want to be stuck with a party bent on deplorable rule.

Look at who's left the GOP or shed their 'Republican' labels....and more to come as 2020 inches closer. The TTrump/GOP Train Wreck is getting cranked into high gear as the reign of investigations start Jan. 3. Expect more 'stupid' of the Wisc & Mich. persuasion on the horizon.

BN747


Do you realize that calling us deplorables is considered a badge of honor? I'd rather be deplorable than some limp wristed leftist that thinks singing songs around the campfire and throwing tantrums every day because you lost an election any day of the week.
 
LittleSprocket
Posts: 216
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:56 am

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:23 am

[list=][/list]
NIKV69 wrote:
So she is mad that allegations that had no merit weren't made to stick and destroy a fellow judge? Man I am glad she wasn't on the bench in front of the 3 duke lacrosse players.

Good riddance. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.


This is great news actually and as far as I'm concerned she needs to be disbarred. She convicted Kevanough with 0 facts to support the allegations. She is clearly not suited to be working as a judge, let alone in the position that she holds.
 
User avatar
seahawk
Posts: 8521
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 1:29 am

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:40 am

A traitor exposed - nice.
 
DLFREEBIRD
Posts: 1003
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:07 pm

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:07 pm

interesting perspectives, personally i think supreme court justice should be held to a higher vetting process. I for one am tired of the good old boy network closing ranks and confirming people like Kavaughan and Clarence Thomas.

i get her, i just wonder what took her so long. I hope more women on the bench, wake up and realize nothing going to change if we keep on going down the same path.
 
WIederling
Posts: 8490
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:15 pm

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:15 pm

seahawk wrote:
A traitor exposed - nice.


Seems to definitely be more complex than that.

I see a double negation here:
What do you call a person that leaves an organization that has betrayed the system it exist in?
Murphy is an optimist
 
User avatar
DL717
Posts: 1563
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:53 pm

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:29 pm

WarRI1 wrote:
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/chief-justice-california-supreme-court-quits-gop-over-kavanaugh-confirmation-n947911

The Chief Justice of the California Supreme Court has left the GOP after a lifetime of being a Republican. She said she will not go back either. Her reasons, the hearings for our new and less than esteemed Justice Kavanaugh.


She must be lacking attention at home.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?
 
apodino
Posts: 3550
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:11 am

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:26 pm

LittleSprocket wrote:
[list=][/list]
NIKV69 wrote:
So she is mad that allegations that had no merit weren't made to stick and destroy a fellow judge? Man I am glad she wasn't on the bench in front of the 3 duke lacrosse players.

Good riddance. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.


This is great news actually and as far as I'm concerned she needs to be disbarred. She convicted Kevanough with 0 facts to support the allegations. She is clearly not suited to be working as a judge, let alone in the position that she holds.


This is the most ridiculous post I have ever seen. Leaving a political party because they she doesn't agree with their views has nothing to do with her suitability as a judge. I agree the Kavanaugh hearings were a bad display by both parties, but she never convicted Kavanaugh, just rightly stated that the treatment of her by some on the right was disgusting.
 
Airstud
Posts: 4629
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2000 11:57 am

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:37 pm

See, I left the Republican Party like fifteen years ago because they wouldn't stop having gay sex with Pat Robertson.
Pancakes are delicious.
 
seb146
Posts: 20262
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:41 pm

I suspect it has more to do with how toxic individual #1 is than simply Kavanaugh. I am sure sexual predators hiring sexual predators has something to do with it, but the republiCON party is so toxic and their leader is even worse, I suspect many people will be jumping ship.

I can't wait for 2020 when the entire country holds their nose and vote for literally any Democrat.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
Super80Fan
Posts: 1533
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:14 am

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:01 am

Sounds like this traitor needs to be disbarred. It's one thing to leave the GOP over the orange man, the rest of the party backing him, immigration issues, international relation issues, racism etc.

It's an entirely different matter leaving over a man that was falsely accused. She has no business being a judge let alone the Chief Justice of a state Supreme Court.
RIP McDonnell Douglas
RIP US Airways
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Topic Author
Posts: 13014
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:09 am

Super80Fan wrote:
Sounds like this traitor needs to be disbarred. It's one thing to leave the GOP over the orange man, the rest of the party backing him, immigration issues, international relation issues, racism etc.

It's an entirely different matter leaving over a man that was falsely accused. She has no business being a judge let alone the Chief Justice of a state Supreme Court.


You change your mind on political affiliation and now you are a traitor? You find something unpalatable with your old parties practices and you are a traitor? Let me tell you, she and they and us all have the right to do any thing we want as long us we follow the law. Since when are you a traitor for exercising a right? What screwball reasoning. I must agree, the term deplorable does fit the modern day followers of this Moron we have in office. Every night you guys prove it over and over. :eek: :eek:
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
seb146
Posts: 20262
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:03 am

Super80Fan wrote:
Sounds like this traitor needs to be disbarred. It's one thing to leave the GOP over the orange man, the rest of the party backing him, immigration issues, international relation issues, racism etc.

It's an entirely different matter leaving over a man that was falsely accused. She has no business being a judge let alone the Chief Justice of a state Supreme Court.


It is well known he was/is a drinker and he partied in school. There were other women who said he treated them the same. When a pu**y grabber surrounds himself with pu**y grabbers, we should defend all pu**y grabbers? Please explain. That is almost what it sounds like you are saying. I am just seeking clarification.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
MSPNWA
Posts: 3309
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:48 am

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:09 am

Downright chilling that we have so many justices who do not believe in the Constitution and rule of law they swear to uphold. Folks, our country is going down the drain into lawlessness.
 
stratosphere
Posts: 1672
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:57 am

seb146 wrote:
Super80Fan wrote:
Sounds like this traitor needs to be disbarred. It's one thing to leave the GOP over the orange man, the rest of the party backing him, immigration issues, international relation issues, racism etc.

It's an entirely different matter leaving over a man that was falsely accused. She has no business being a judge let alone the Chief Justice of a state Supreme Court.


It is well known he was/is a drinker and he partied in school. There were other women who said he treated them the same. When a pu**y grabber surrounds himself with pu**y grabbers, we should defend all pu**y grabbers? Please explain. That is almost what it sounds like you are saying. I am just seeking clarification.


So he was a party guy so in college so what I was too I love beer even to this day I am one year older than Kavanaugh. I have never raped anyone while drunk or any other time. This woman I am not going to call her a liar but she cannot corroborate any of her story even her friends can't. Add to that I find the timing ironic as well. No matter someone set up a go fund me for Christine Blasey Ford and she has at least a million to chew on for a while. I will concede there are assaults on college campuses no doubt but now the me too movement lets the pendulum swing the other way. There are a lot of women who get pissed and make accusations against a guy and now he's guilty as charged before any due process that's not right either.
 
User avatar
DL717
Posts: 1563
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:53 pm

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:10 pm

seb146 wrote:
Super80Fan wrote:
Sounds like this traitor needs to be disbarred. It's one thing to leave the GOP over the orange man, the rest of the party backing him, immigration issues, international relation issues, racism etc.

It's an entirely different matter leaving over a man that was falsely accused. She has no business being a judge let alone the Chief Justice of a state Supreme Court.


It is well known he was/is a drinker and he partied in school. There were other women who said he treated them the same. When a pu**y grabber surrounds himself with pu**y grabbers, we should defend all pu**y grabbers? Please explain. That is almost what it sounds like you are saying. I am just seeking clarification.


Oh my God! He drank beer! WTF? Stone him!

You guys are hysterical.

Image
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?
 
seb146
Posts: 20262
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:43 pm

DL717 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Super80Fan wrote:
Sounds like this traitor needs to be disbarred. It's one thing to leave the GOP over the orange man, the rest of the party backing him, immigration issues, international relation issues, racism etc.

It's an entirely different matter leaving over a man that was falsely accused. She has no business being a judge let alone the Chief Justice of a state Supreme Court.


It is well known he was/is a drinker and he partied in school. There were other women who said he treated them the same. When a pu**y grabber surrounds himself with pu**y grabbers, we should defend all pu**y grabbers? Please explain. That is almost what it sounds like you are saying. I am just seeking clarification.


Oh my God! He drank beer! WTF? Stone him!


OMFG it has nothing to do with him drinking beer. It has to do with him sexually assaulting her and other women. I know that is a foreign concept given the leader of your party does the exact same thing but that is what it was about.

As far as Ford, no one has forgotten. It is obvious Republicans don't care about women being sexually assaulted. Once you ram your nominees through and get what you want, you all are happy. Crimes be damned. In fact, she can not get a moment's peace because you Republicans still hunt her down and threaten her.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
DL717
Posts: 1563
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:53 pm

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:44 pm

seb146 wrote:
DL717 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

It is well known he was/is a drinker and he partied in school. There were other women who said he treated them the same. When a pu**y grabber surrounds himself with pu**y grabbers, we should defend all pu**y grabbers? Please explain. That is almost what it sounds like you are saying. I am just seeking clarification.


Oh my God! He drank beer! WTF? Stone him!


OMFG it has nothing to do with him drinking beer. It has to do with him sexually assaulting her and other women. I know that is a foreign concept given the leader of your party does the exact same thing but that is what it was about.

As far as Ford, no one has forgotten. It is obvious Republicans don't care about women being sexually assaulted. Once you ram your nominees through and get what you want, you all are happy. Crimes be damned. In fact, she can not get a moment's peace because you Republicans still hunt her down and threaten her.


Present evidence. Not one politicians that dragged her out gives a rip now that his confirmation is over. It was a ploy to get him to withdraw orchestrated by the left. It failed because it was a lie.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?
 
seb146
Posts: 20262
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:03 pm

DL717 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
DL717 wrote:

Oh my God! He drank beer! WTF? Stone him!


OMFG it has nothing to do with him drinking beer. It has to do with him sexually assaulting her and other women. I know that is a foreign concept given the leader of your party does the exact same thing but that is what it was about.

As far as Ford, no one has forgotten. It is obvious Republicans don't care about women being sexually assaulted. Once you ram your nominees through and get what you want, you all are happy. Crimes be damned. In fact, she can not get a moment's peace because you Republicans still hunt her down and threaten her.


Present evidence. Not one politicians that dragged her out gives a rip now that his confirmation is over. It was a ploy to get him to withdraw orchestrated by the left. It failed because it was a lie.


https://www.npr.org/2018/11/08/66540758 ... awyers-say
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/26/us/p ... women.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... lete-list/

Maybe if Republicans had allowed at least a hearing on Obama's nominee instead of keeping that seat vacant for nearly a year......
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
DL717
Posts: 1563
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:53 pm

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:12 pm

seb146 wrote:
DL717 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

OMFG it has nothing to do with him drinking beer. It has to do with him sexually assaulting her and other women. I know that is a foreign concept given the leader of your party does the exact same thing but that is what it was about.

As far as Ford, no one has forgotten. It is obvious Republicans don't care about women being sexually assaulted. Once you ram your nominees through and get what you want, you all are happy. Crimes be damned. In fact, she can not get a moment's peace because you Republicans still hunt her down and threaten her.


Present evidence. Not one politicians that dragged her out gives a rip now that his confirmation is over. It was a ploy to get him to withdraw orchestrated by the left. It failed because it was a lie.


https://www.npr.org/2018/11/08/66540758 ... awyers-say
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/26/us/p ... women.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... lete-list/

Maybe if Republicans had allowed at least a hearing on Obama's nominee instead of keeping that seat vacant for nearly a year......


Accusations are not evidence of an act. Especially when proven false.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 863210002/

When the stakes are high, the Dems will stop at nothing.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?
 
seb146
Posts: 20262
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:10 am

DL717 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
DL717 wrote:

Present evidence. Not one politicians that dragged her out gives a rip now that his confirmation is over. It was a ploy to get him to withdraw orchestrated by the left. It failed because it was a lie.


https://www.npr.org/2018/11/08/66540758 ... awyers-say
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/26/us/p ... women.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... lete-list/

Maybe if Republicans had allowed at least a hearing on Obama's nominee instead of keeping that seat vacant for nearly a year......


Accusations are not evidence of an act. Especially when proven false.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 863210002/

When the stakes are high, the Dems will stop at nothing.


ah, I see.... ONE woman makes a false accusation, that means every single accusation is false, right? sure. anything you say.....
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Posts: 7391
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:11 am

MSPNWA wrote:
Downright chilling that we have so many justices who do not believe in the Constitution and rule of law they swear to uphold. Folks, our country is going down the drain into lawlessness.

Since when is a judge constitutionally required to remain affiliated with a party?

Stop watching Fox News, open your windows, and let some air into your house.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
 
User avatar
DL717
Posts: 1563
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:53 pm

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:24 pm

seb146 wrote:
DL717 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/08/66540758 ... awyers-say
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/26/us/p ... women.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... lete-list/

Maybe if Republicans had allowed at least a hearing on Obama's nominee instead of keeping that seat vacant for nearly a year......


Accusations are not evidence of an act. Especially when proven false.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 863210002/

When the stakes are high, the Dems will stop at nothing.


ah, I see.... ONE woman makes a false accusation, that means every single accusation is false, right? sure. anything you say.....


It’s all false. Thanks for playing. Name one politician that has suggested anything else post confirmation. The meme I posted is spot on.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?
 
seb146
Posts: 20262
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:03 pm

DL717 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
DL717 wrote:

Accusations are not evidence of an act. Especially when proven false.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 863210002/

When the stakes are high, the Dems will stop at nothing.


ah, I see.... ONE woman makes a false accusation, that means every single accusation is false, right? sure. anything you say.....


It’s all false. Thanks for playing. Name one politician that has suggested anything else post confirmation. The meme I posted is spot on.


You don't like it, so it is false. Such fake outrage. Thanks for playing. Politicians actually did refer her case to the FBI for further investigating. But, being headed by pu*sy grabbers, that is going nowhere. And you completely ignore the FACT that members of YOUR PARTY are still harassing her and sending her death threats.

Believe the man, no matter what, I guess.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
WIederling
Posts: 8490
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:15 pm

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:08 pm

seb146 wrote:
Maybe if Republicans had allowed at least a hearing on Obama's nominee instead of keeping that seat vacant for nearly a year......


That nominee did not have the proper insertiveness expected by conservatives.
( what I don't grasp is how female conservatives fit rape and their political views together. )
Murphy is an optimist
 
seb146
Posts: 20262
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:15 pm

WIederling wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Maybe if Republicans had allowed at least a hearing on Obama's nominee instead of keeping that seat vacant for nearly a year......


That nominee did not have the proper insertiveness expected by conservatives.
( what I don't grasp is how female conservatives fit rape and their political views together. )


Maybe "if he didn't do it in the last five years, it does not count and, besides, he is white evangelical" is probably their reasoning.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
johnboy
Posts: 3038
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 1999 9:09 pm

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:13 am

Super80Fan wrote:
Sounds like this traitor needs to be disbarred. It's one thing to leave the GOP over the orange man, the rest of the party backing him, immigration issues, international relation issues, racism etc.

It's an entirely different matter leaving over a man that was falsely accused. She has no business being a judge let alone the Chief Justice of a state Supreme Court.


Again, how do you know he was falsely accused? He was confirmed without any real investigation into his background.

Oh wait, there’s this ...

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/12/18/doz ... issed.html
 
User avatar
DL717
Posts: 1563
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:53 pm

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:42 pm

johnboy wrote:
Super80Fan wrote:
Sounds like this traitor needs to be disbarred. It's one thing to leave the GOP over the orange man, the rest of the party backing him, immigration issues, international relation issues, racism etc.

It's an entirely different matter leaving over a man that was falsely accused. She has no business being a judge let alone the Chief Justice of a state Supreme Court.


Again, how do you know he was falsely accused? He was confirmed without any real investigation into his background.

Oh wait, there’s this ...

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/12/18/doz ... issed.html


Easy. Because no one gives a rip about it anymore. Your article is back page news after the comics section. It will be the last thing you ever read about it.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Topic Author
Posts: 13014
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:19 am

DL717 wrote:
johnboy wrote:
Super80Fan wrote:
Sounds like this traitor needs to be disbarred. It's one thing to leave the GOP over the orange man, the rest of the party backing him, immigration issues, international relation issues, racism etc.

It's an entirely different matter leaving over a man that was falsely accused. She has no business being a judge let alone the Chief Justice of a state Supreme Court.


Again, how do you know he was falsely accused? He was confirmed without any real investigation into his background.

Oh wait, there’s this ...

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/12/18/doz ... issed.html


Easy. Because no one gives a rip about it anymore. Your article is back page news after the comics section. It will be the last thing you ever read about it.



Obviously someone remembers it, or we would not be reading it on here about the Sexual assaulter Justice joining the other Justice who was a Sexual harasser, now we have two different classes of Justices who used and abused women. Assault and Harassment, by two Justices. Sweet!!! A slightly tarnished USSC now in session.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
User avatar
DL717
Posts: 1563
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:53 pm

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:48 am

WarRI1 wrote:
DL717 wrote:
johnboy wrote:

Again, how do you know he was falsely accused? He was confirmed without any real investigation into his background.

Oh wait, there’s this ...

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/12/18/doz ... issed.html


Easy. Because no one gives a rip about it anymore. Your article is back page news after the comics section. It will be the last thing you ever read about it.



Obviously someone remembers it, or we would not be reading it on here about the Sexual assaulter Justice joining the other Justice who was a Sexual harasser, now we have two different classes of Justices who used and abused women. Assault and Harassment, by two Justices. Sweet!!! A slightly tarnished USSC now in session.


No one gives a rip about this website. There is something 10 people on here talking about it while there rest of the country doesn’t give a rip. Don’t be so narcissistic.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?
 
User avatar
johnboy
Posts: 3038
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 1999 9:09 pm

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:47 am

DL717 wrote:

No one gives a rip about this website. There is something 10 people on here talking about it while there rest of the country doesn’t give a rip. Don’t be so narcissistic.
.

Of course it could be argued that every post everyone makes is narcissistic, although some go further than others in the sheer dumbassery of their arguments.

And what an odd syntax and choice of language you have.
Hmmmm.
 
User avatar
CitizenJustin
Posts: 496
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:12 am

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:42 pm

LittleSprocket wrote:
BN747 wrote:
I wouldn't want to be stuck with a party bent on deplorable rule.

Look at who's left the GOP or shed their 'Republican' labels....and more to come as 2020 inches closer. The TTrump/GOP Train Wreck is getting cranked into high gear as the reign of investigations start Jan. 3. Expect more 'stupid' of the Wisc & Mich. persuasion on the horizon.

BN747


Do you realize that calling us deplorables is considered a badge of honor? I'd rather be deplorable than some limp wristed leftist that thinks singing songs around the campfire and throwing tantrums every day because you lost an election any day of the week.



“Limp wristed”

So you’re homophobic, bigoted, deplorable and proud to be a shining example of the worst humanity has to offer? No shocker considering high school drop outs overwhelmingly supported Trump, while those with the most advanced education (people responsible for the majority of human achievement that you benefit from daily) overwhelmingly rejected Trump.

BTW- “leftists” typically reside in cities and wouldn’t be caught dead at a campfire in the far flung provinces, where Trump cult members cling to their guns/fragile masculinity.
 
User avatar
DL717
Posts: 1563
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:53 pm

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:12 pm

johnboy wrote:
DL717 wrote:

No one gives a rip about this website. There is something 10 people on here talking about it while there rest of the country doesn’t give a rip. Don’t be so narcissistic.
.

Of course it could be argued that every post everyone makes is narcissistic, although some go further than others in the sheer dumbassery of their arguments.

And what an odd syntax and choice of language you have.
Hmmmm.


Try and contribute to a conversation once in a while like the majority of people on the forum, whether we disagree with eachother or not.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Topic Author
Posts: 13014
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:19 am

DL717 wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
DL717 wrote:

Easy. Because no one gives a rip about it anymore. Your article is back page news after the comics section. It will be the last thing you ever read about it.



Obviously someone remembers it, or we would not be reading it on here about the Sexual assaulter Justice joining the other Justice who was a Sexual harasser, now we have two different classes of Justices who used and abused women. Assault and Harassment, by two Justices. Sweet!!! A slightly tarnished USSC now in session.


No one gives a rip about this website. There is something 10 people on here talking about it while there rest of the country doesn’t give a rip. Don’t be so narcissistic.



I guess you called me Narcissistic. If so will you explain it to me, I do not understand the charge of being so. As for the site, I and others seem to enjoy debating and learning. Of course one must be able to learn and able to understand that there are two sides to every story. That sure helps. ;)
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
User avatar
johnboy
Posts: 3038
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 1999 9:09 pm

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:51 am

DL717 wrote:
johnboy wrote:
DL717 wrote:

No one gives a rip about this website. There is something 10 people on here talking about it while there rest of the country doesn’t give a rip. Don’t be so narcissistic.
.

Of course it could be argued that every post everyone makes is narcissistic, although some go further than others in the sheer dumbassery of their arguments.

And what an odd syntax and choice of language you have.
Hmmmm.


Try and contribute to a conversation once in a while like the majority of people on the forum, whether we disagree with eachother or not.



Hmmmm.
And only joined 7 months ago.

Curiouser and curiouser.
 
LittleFokker
Posts: 1115
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:25 pm

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:08 am

On a somewhat related note, 3 female Republican state representatives from Kansas switched to the Democrat Party this week. Not enough to swing the balance of power, but that's a significant number on a not so common occurrence. State party leaders are concerned there may be more defections.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source= ... 1678171029
"All human activities are doomed to failure." - Jean Paul Sartre
 
User avatar
johnboy
Posts: 3038
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 1999 9:09 pm

Re: California Supreme Court Justice leaves GOP over Kavanaugh Hearings.

Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:32 pm

DL717 wrote:
johnboy wrote:
DL717 wrote:

No one gives a rip about this website. There is something 10 people on here talking about it while there rest of the country doesn’t give a rip. Don’t be so narcissistic.
.

Of course it could be argued that every post everyone makes is narcissistic, although some go further than others in the sheer dumbassery of their arguments.

And what an odd syntax and choice of language you have.
Hmmmm.


Try and contribute to a conversation once in a while like the majority of people on the forum, whether we disagree with eachother or not.


Oh, NOW your ass wants to have a “conversation.” Don’t sound quite as smug and self-righteous anymore. :roll:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dutchy, jonnyclam123, Spar, THS214, zakuivcustom and 25 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos