Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

caliboy93
Topic Author

I want a girlfriend for Christmas

Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:05 pm

Hey! So I'm now in my mid 20s and never had a girlfriend. I always tried to put myself out there and got rejected and friendzoned every time so it never really worked out :( Also having special needs makes it more challenging.

DarkSnowyNight

Re: I want a girlfriend for Christmas

Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:10 pm

Do you do anything a girl would want?
"Nous ne sommes pas infectés. Il n'y a pas d'infection ici..."

casinterest

Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:17 pm

Did you buy them a snow-globe?
Where ever you go, there you are.

DeltaMD90

Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:28 pm

It takes time my friend... I know this probably is probably the opposite of what you wanna hear, but I've found that when you're really trying to get a girlfriend, it is usually way worse. You start acting more and more... different. It becomes obvious that you're trying to get with someone than just being yourself, and that can be a turn off.

Whenever I just chilled out and acted myself, it was a lot more natural and I had a lot more success a lot quicker. There also has to be a compatible fit which you really can't control... Could take a month or could take years. If a girl is incompatible, no matter how you act, it just isn't gonna work

Good luck! Whatever you do, don't become toxic and become mgtow or an incel. Those guys are losers and just don't get it. They think them being nice entitles them to sex, which ironically is pretty selfish even though they view themselves as the opposite.

Just be fun, yourself, act confident, and don't go "trying to make it work." If it wasn't meant to be it wouldn't work anyway, if you two were a fit, being way you obvious and needy/desperate might chase them away

casinterest

Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:33 pm

DeltaMD90 wrote:
It takes time my friend... I know this probably is probably the opposite of what you wanna hear, but I've found that when you're really trying to get a girlfriend, it is usually way worse. You start acting more and more... different. It becomes obvious that you're trying to get with someone than just being yourself, and that can be a turn off.

Whenever I just chilled out and acted myself, it was a lot more natural and I had a lot more success a lot quicker. There also has to be a compatible fit which you really can't control... Could take a month or could take years. If a girl is incompatible, no matter how you act, it just isn't gonna work

Good luck! Whatever you do, don't become toxic and become mgtow or an incel. Those guys are losers and just don't get it. They think them being nice entitles them to sex, which ironically is pretty selfish even though they view themselves as the opposite.

Just be fun, yourself, act confident, and don't go "trying to make it work." If it wasn't meant to be it wouldn't work anyway, if you two were a fit, being way you obvious and needy/desperate might chase them away

mgtow or incel? Who are they ?

As a serious extension from my below comment.

Women in their mid 20's are far different from women in their late 20's and early 30's. In the mid 20's most are looking to just have a good time. Be a good friend. If a dating opportunity opens up, so be it, but be nice.
Find someone with the same interests as you and hang out. Even if they aren't totally compatible, you may find someone who is by doing things of a shared interest.

Also, you and your future partner, may have quite a few differences, but their could be a spark of interest over how you complete each other.
Where ever you go, there you are.

DeltaMD90

Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:42 pm

casinterest wrote:
mgtow or incel? Who are they ?

As much as I hate saying "Google it," I really can't do it justice. You're just gonna have to see them for yourself. But briefly:

Mgtow is "men going their own way." They live their lives with no/minimal female companionship. And there is nothing wrong with that, but the mgtow community on the internet is toxic. They spew all kinds of crap about how all the courts and society are stacked against men, all women are sluts, etc.

Incels are involuntary celibates. Usually they are subpar in looks or social interactions. Again, nothing wrong with that, but the online community is absolute garbage. They're the ones that complain about how nice they are but the girls they like don't give them sex, instead go and bang Chad. The sad thing is although many of them are probably not as attractive (sometimes they are) or are a little socially awkward, they just go incel and give up. They probably would've gotten a girl eventually but once you go incel you're dooming yourself.

Don't think the OP is gonna end up like that, just wanted to throw it out. I know how it can be to be lonely, the loneliness can turn into anger or defeat. I never experienced very long so I'm sure it can get a lot worse

anrec80

Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:54 am

I’d say - don’t force it. These things don’t take timelines. And don’t get disappointed. Dependent on an individual, these things can take time.

What I’d say - i know it’s hard in reality, and easier said than done, by far. But this is what works. Be confident, be yourself, know your value. Desperation doesn’t work. And have a mindset - they need you more than you need them.

Certainly don’t fall on emotions these online things will put you through. I know it’s easy to fall into despair in online dating environment.

Rejections - yes, they are painful, but this is a part of the game.

Also - where do you live? Local market can matter a lot.

AA747123

Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:20 am

DId you try tinder? If not try www.eros.com either way both websites make it easy to trade up when you are ready for a new one.

cjg225

Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:57 am

casinterest wrote:
Did you buy them a snow-globe?

Man, I haven't thought about that thread in forever....

DeltaMD90 wrote:
Mgtow is "men going their own way." They live their lives with no/minimal female companionship. And there is nothing wrong with that, but the mgtow community on the internet is toxic. They spew all kinds of crap about how all the courts and society are stacked against men, all women are sluts, etc.

Thank you for that explanation, because, I mean, this IS an aviation forum first and foremost and I could not for the life of me figure out how the hell Maximum Gross Takeoff Weight had the slightest thing to do with this topic.
Restoring Penn State's transportation heritage...

tommy1808

Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:54 am

caliboy93 wrote:
I always tried to put myself out there and got rejected and friendzoned .

How do you put yourself out there and how did you approach the situation that got you friendzoned? Give us more detailed.

best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6

Kiwirob

Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:42 am

Maybe you're aiming too high in the looks department, go after a few scrubbers first to get the hang of dating then trade your way up.

stratclub

Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:53 am

Not trying to be harsh, but the special needs thing might make for some difficulties. Just present the real you and don't try to compensate. My wife picked me even though I was no prize. Bagging her wasn't anything I set out to do, she picked me. The very best thing you can do is learn to be self assured and comfortable with yourself. Woman have a way of picking up on that.

There is a guy I know that will probably never get layed. He's pretty normal in most respects, but every time he says something he immediately apologizes for what he said. Needless to say woman usually get creped out by him. As I said, just be yourself................

Redd

Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:58 am

tommy1808 wrote:
caliboy93 wrote:

How do you put yourself out there and how did you approach the situation that got you friendzoned? Give us more detailed.

best regards
Thomas

:checkmark:

I'd also say start with the basics. Women are most attracted to men who are confident, satisfied with their lives, doing what they want and love, and don't need a women to make they happy. Getting women to be attracted to you starts with working on yourself and thinking about yourself first.

Women are a little bit like cats, if you put a cat in a room full of people they will walk/run away from everyone who tries to pet it, once it's done assessing the people it will go to the person it wants to let them pet it. Most often the person who doesn't like cats. ;)

Don't let it get in your head that your disability will stop you or it will, don't talk about it, tell women about it. If a woman asks about it then tell her the truth in as few words as possible and move the conversation along like it doesn't matter to you. Don't let it look like your weakness. If a woman walks from that then don't let it bother you, dating is like business, it's essential to learn to deal with rejection and keep your head up and try again. Don't get caught up on one woman and keep trying. Women aren't special in any way, they are just people so don't treat them in any special way. It's also a big turnoff for woman when they see a guy going out of their way to treat them super special, especially before they start dating.

Flighty

Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:14 am

Redd wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
caliboy93 wrote:

best regards
Thomas

:checkmark:

I'd also say start with the basics. Women are most attracted to men who are confident, satisfied with their lives, doing what they want and love, and don't need a women to make they happy. Getting women to be attracted to you starts with working on yourself and thinking about yourself first.

Women are a little bit like cats, if you put a cat in a room full of people they will walk/run away from everyone who tries to pet it, once it's done assessing the people it will go to the person it wants to let them pet it. Most often the person who doesn't like cats. ;)

Don't let it get in your head that your disability will stop you or it will, don't talk about it, tell women about it. If a woman asks about it then tell her the truth in as few words as possible and move the conversation along like it doesn't matter to you. Don't let it look like your weakness. If a woman walks from that then don't let it bother you, dating is like business, it's essential to learn to deal with rejection and keep your head up and try again. Don't get caught up on one woman and keep trying. Women aren't special in any way, they are just people so don't treat them in any special way. It's also a big turnoff for woman when they see a guy going out of their way to treat them super special, especially before they start dating.

This is good advice. Women are not looking for somebody who is below them. They are looking for somebody they can respect, and who can respect them. And sometimes, that is nobody. But you would need to BE somebody they would want to be with. What you said is right on. Recall the amazing Jack Nicholson line "you make me want to be a better man..."

Figuring your life / who you are out is important, and it's also important there is something in the other person that you need, and there is something about you that they need. This happens in a particular moment in everyone's life... mostly grown up, but not entirely.... that moment can pass...

tommy1808

Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:28 am

Flighty wrote:
and who can respect them..

In theory..... the probably most common conversation i had with (girl)friends is along the lines of:

"Why are men such assholes"
"Because it works"
"Why do i always fall for one"
"No idea...." (well, i know exactly why, because if you tell them he is an asshole they date him anyways, however, pointing that out doesn´t help either).

But the Cat analogy is pretty good.

best regards
Thomas

Flighty

Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:06 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
Flighty wrote:
and who can respect them..

In theory..... the probably most common conversation i had with (girl)friends is along the lines of:

"Why are men such assholes"
"Because it works"
"Why do i always fall for one"
"No idea...." (well, i know exactly why, because if you tell them he is an asshole they date him anyways, however, pointing that out doesn´t help either).

But the Cat analogy is pretty good.

best regards
Thomas

Hahaha you're right. The story of how jerks / crazy ladies are made. What a beautiful story too.

cjg225

Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:04 pm

stratclub wrote:
Just so tragically true. There is a reason men don't live as long as woman. My woman isn't that bad, but the prediction to be that way is always just under the surface. The trick is to never bring out the psycho in them because they are all wired that way. In years past, the worst part was coming home and finding out I did something wrong and it was up to me to figure out what I did.

Reminds me of one of my favorite Jeff Foxworthy routines... "When I realize my wife is mad at me, I treat her like I treat a cop who has pulled me over. I give short "yes" and no answers until I find out what I've been accused of. There is no sense in pleading guilty to a crime she doesn't know about yet."

Channex757

Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:03 pm

Kiwirob wrote:
Maybe you're aiming too high in the looks department, go after a few scrubbers first to get the hang of dating then trade your way up.

You owe me a new keyboard.....

To the matter in hand....if you go chasing it, you'll rarely find it. Scrubbers excepted. Love or what passes for it in a dark corner always sneaks up on you when you least expect it.

Happened to me and we have had three very happy years together. The other 23 were a bit rough though.....

seb146

Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:27 pm

Here is a blast from the past. Relationship advice on a.net.

Do not try to meet someone at a bar. Sometimes your friends know someone and that sometimes works. Hang out in a group. Go out with friends and just hang out. And be you. Do not go with the "I will find true love" attitude but, rather, "these are my friends and nothing more" attitude.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

bobinthecar

Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:05 pm

It takes some guts to post this on A net given all the trolls. I would say this. Get out there. Be you. Girls like guys that are kind and funny. You don't have to be perfect. You don't have to be really good looking or a genius. Just by kind, thoughtful and have a sense of humor. Get out there. Be patient. Be yourself. The right girl will come along eventually. Maybe not this Christmas but it will happen. Hang in there.

DeltaMD90

Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:26 pm

You are hearing "be you" a lot... This is really the best, but it can be misleading. You need to have confidence and don't go chasing. Act like you would around anyone else, a bro or some random woman you don't intend to hook up with/date.

Get that confidence and "normality" (normal even if you have a few problems, acting non-chalant and confident) then be that and play the long game. Cast your line out and wait for them.

I agree with Seb, a good peer group is better than randos in the bar. You might be successful, but IDK, I've always met people through my friends. Sometimes it takes a while... Remember that! You are more than capable, but a match is a match, you can't force it. The right lady may come into your life tomorrow, or maybe in a few years. Forcing it or trying too hard WILL NOT work. Women have a sixth sense for this stuff, you'll just be a creep. It may suck but trust me, there'll be others

Good luck! There is no magic short term solution unfortunately, I know that's not what you want to hear but probably was expecting. Become confident, dress well, and believe in yourself! I guarantee you, people worse off than you have done it, you can too. Play the long game!

NIKV69

Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:39 pm

caliboy93 wrote:
and friendzoned every time.

Ouch
I am the Googlizer!!!

trpmb6

Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:41 pm

I met my wife by pure happenstance. Don't pursue. It will happen. You have a lot of life ahead of you.

fallap

Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:12 pm

I hope Santa makes your wish come true, I myself happen to be 28 years old and have still yet to find myself in a serious relationship, it does feel like something in my life is missing - so I understand your frustation. Women can be a difficult bunch indeed, and having your heart broken by someone you thought was meant to be, is by no means enjoyable. I won't try to make assumptions about you as a person or your choices in life, but sometimes you ought to consider how women may perceive you as a person and what signals you emit.

Everything is easier said than done, but don't board the next plane to Thailand just yet! ;)

Merry Christmas (in advance!)
Ex grease monkey buried head to toe inside an F-16M
Now studying Political Science

Cadet985

Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:47 am

fallap wrote:
I hope Santa makes your wish come true, I myself happen to be 28 years old and have still yet to find myself in a serious relationship, it does feel like something in my life is missing - so I understand your frustation. Women can be a difficult bunch indeed, and having your heart broken by someone you thought was meant to be, is by no means enjoyable. I won't try to make assumptions about you as a person or your choices in life, but sometimes you ought to consider how women may perceive you as a person and what signals you emit.

Everything is easier said than done, but don't board the next plane to Thailand just yet! ;)

Merry Christmas (in advance!)

I’m 33 and don’t even have luck on dating sites. Pretty sure I’m not gonna find my Ms. Right. Or Ms. Right Now.

Marc

DGVT

Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:37 am

Maybe all single young men on this forum can book a flight to Thailand and "get lucky". If they fail down there, at least they enjoyed the aviation part of flying there.

fallap

Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:14 am

DGVT wrote:
Maybe all single young men on this forum can book a flight to Thailand and "get lucky". If they fail down there, at least they enjoyed the aviation part of flying there.

It will only be enjoyable if I can catch a 747 to BKK. Also, of all places in the world - I think Thailand is probably thé place where ending up with someone of the opposite (or same for that matter) sex has nothing to do with luck. :D

Merry Christmas.

salttee

Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:21 am

There are a few very informative You Tube videos on this subject.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... o+thailand
The thirteen reasons video was on the mark for sure.

Better to just support a local crack ho IMO.

fallap

Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:56 am

salttee wrote:
There are a few very informative You Tube videos on this subject.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... o+thailand
The thirteen reasons video was on the mark for sure.

Better to just support a local crack ho IMO.

Eh, Tinder is a far better option from what I have experienced, especially in East African countries.

idealstandard

Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:20 am

If you set your standards to absolute rock bottom, no - below absolute rock bottom then you surely can’t fail, there will always be someone out there less desirable in some way for you to choose from, job done

BlueberryWheats

Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:46 am

I met Mrs. Blueberrywheats when I was at a stage in life when a relationship was the last thing on my mind (just got out of/escaped a previous one). Married 7 years tomorrow.

It just happens, that's life.
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut.

cjg225

Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Or, and I think this could be a real time saver, you don't do any of this and evaluate whether you want a girlfriend for the right reasons or not.

Self-disclosure, I'm 31 and perfectly comfortable with the fact that I've never been in a relationship, so you're totally free to discount everything I say based on, "Well, what does he know about this?" amongst other reasons.

What do I mean by evaluate whether you want a girlfriend for the right reasons or not? Consider this.

Everyone places different values on things in life. Relationships and companionship are some of those things just like different people place different values or how hard they work vs. how much they travel or going to the opera vs. going to professional sporting events or any other number of things. There are so many different things people can do in life, and everyone takes the bucket of things they know about and consciously or unconsciously places different values (or priorities) on those things. Some things are mutually-exclusive, some things aren't. But ultimately everything has a value, and people will choose the things they value the most to the extent that they can (time, money, ability, etc. being amongst the limiting factors).

Problematically, there's a societal stigma about people, particularly in the professional environment, not being married or in a relationship as they progress through life. So, at some point in my life, I'm probably going to terribly regret this decision, but I'm not there yet and I'm enjoying myself. I have more money, less stress, and more enjoyment by doing whatever I want to do. But, the point is, because society generally believes people should want companionship, people generally view it was "weird" and a signal of defectiveness is someone is not in a relationship or doesn't seek relationships. I've come to terms with that over time because I simply am not going to modify my valuation of relationships and companionship when I don't want to.

When I made it through high school without being in a relationship, I chalked it up to a variety of reasons that were probably more excuses than anything else. I figured that going off to college would change everything. It didn't... but not because I was necessarily wrong. It didn't change because I became more self-aware. What I enjoyed, what I wanted to do, what I felt was valuable to me in life. Nothing that I could ostensibly gain from being in a relationship was really part of those things that I valued. So, why go after something I don't value? There's no reason. It's a waste.

I am definitely straight. In no way, shape, or form am I saying I don't look at girls and say, "Wow, she's hot" or easily come to the conclusion that some girl I encounter is nice and pretty. But I am saying that I don't value pursuing any form of relationship, from a one-night-stand to marriage and everything beyond or in-between. It's just not valuable to me. So I don't.

So, my advice to you is to evaluate why you want to have a girlfriend. Make sure it's for the right reasons and not just because you feel peer pressure or it's just something "expected" of you as an average Joe. And if you come to the conclusion that you want to go down this path for the right reasons, then okay. Figure out from there what you might need to do to turn your "want" into reality. But just make sure it's something you *actually* want to do first.

anrec80

Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:51 am

DGVT wrote:

I wouldn’t say I’d quite enjoy THAT. I wouldn’t venture into those places when drunk, and being in such places sober - I just want to cry. And besides that - I want to have serious relationship, and rather spend my time and efforts working on that. These “lucky flights” - I just don’t want to waste myself and my time on this.

anrec80

Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:56 am

Cadet985 wrote:
I’m 33 and don’t even have luck on dating sites. Pretty sure I’m not gonna find my Ms. Right. Or Ms. Right Now.

Marc

Well - at 33 is well premature to make this kind of judgement. In 30s, the older you go, the more women in your age group will feel more and more despeate to find someone quality. Your market is still ahead of you. But - you need to work on yourself, maintain appearance and confidence even in that case. Know and realize your value. Then there will be someone for you. For serious relationships, bar is way higher than for a Tinder date.

WIederling

Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:00 pm

cjg225 wrote:
So, my advice to you is to evaluate why you want to have a girlfriend.

Woman tend to not be fond of placeholder roles.like "$anygirl" :-)

Well and you have to give "the clown" the girl chooses. ( well, you can convolute that a bit.)
Murphy is an optimist

Kiwirob

Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:11 pm

anrec80 wrote:
DGVT wrote:

I wouldn’t say I’d quite enjoy THAT. I wouldn’t venture into those places when drunk, and being in such places sober - I just want to cry. And besides that - I want to have serious relationship, and rather spend my time and efforts working on that. These “lucky flights” - I just don’t want to waste myself and my time on this.

Go to Ukraine or Russia on one of those find a wife holidays.

Dutchy

Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:28 pm

Kiwirob wrote:
anrec80 wrote:
DGVT wrote:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I was in Kiev ones, we went to a restaurant for some breakfast. There were a man and two women at a table, not far from us. It was so sad to see, a man and the woman couldnot communicate, had to do it through a 3rd person. Nothing romantic about it at 9 in the morning. The woman was kind of pretty though, although I am not into eastern European woman and the man looked like an American, but looks are deceiving and haven't overheard them,
On the other hand, if both parties get something out of it, why not?
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!

777Jet

Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:24 am

caliboy93 wrote:
I want a girlfriend for Christmas

Did you get what you wanted for Christmas???
DC10-10/30,MD82/88/90, 717,727,732/3/4/5/7/8/9ER,742/4,752/3,763/ER,772/E/L/3/W,788/9, 306,320,321,332/3,346,359,388

anrec80

Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:04 am

Kiwirob wrote:

This is a lot more complex matter than it seems. By far. With quite a few friends, I have seen miserable ends to such “go abroad and bring” things, so my bar to a woman met this way will be even higher - she needs to have rather good English (and not just good by their standards), an occupation that’s in demand on the West - so that she can get off the plane and hit the ground running. And generally, such women are all set and established where they are, and don’t need to cross all their achievements and career standing in order to go somewhere “to the West”. Times when a phrase “let’s go to the West” just gets you any woman are gone.

anrec80

Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:12 am

Dutchy wrote:
I was in Kiev ones, we went to a restaurant for some breakfast. There were a man and two women at a table, not far from us. It was so sad to see, a man and the woman couldnot communicate, had to do it through a 3rd person. Nothing romantic about it at 9 in the morning. The woman was kind of pretty though, although I am not into eastern European woman and the man looked like an American, but looks are deceiving and haven't overheard them,

Perhaps another “rofl” - but I am not into Eastern European women either. More often than not I find I do not understand them, and have hard time figuring what to expect from them. Virtually any other ones - Western, Asian - are much easier for me to get along with.

aviationaware

Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:58 am

Thank god I'm gay and don't have to put up with this kind of crap.

notaxonrotax

Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:13 am

aviationaware wrote:

Exactly!
All gay relationships go so smooth........but I mean all of them!
We straight people could learn something from you guys.

No Tax On Rotax
For anybody that happens to be wondering:"yes, owning your own aircraft is a 100% worth it!"

Dutchy

Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:06 am

notaxonrotax wrote:
aviationaware wrote:

Exactly!

No Tax On Rotax

Indeed, all relationships are hard. If I look at gay friends, I would say even harder.

aviationaware

Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:49 am

notaxonrotax wrote:
aviationaware wrote:

Exactly!

No Tax On Rotax

If I want to get laid I just go on Gridr. If a relationship comes out of it, cool, if not, next one please. No need to awkwardly chat up ladies in a bar or any of that intimidating crap.

Dutchy

Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:56 am

aviationaware wrote:
notaxonrotax wrote:
aviationaware wrote:

Exactly!

No Tax On Rotax

If I want to get laid I just go on Gridr. If a relationship comes out of it, cool, if not, next one please. No need to awkwardly chat up ladies in a bar or any of that intimidating crap.

That is also a way to get through life, I guess. I know some straight guys who do the same. And some gays whom are in a steady relationship.

Braybuddy

Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:49 am

caliboy93 wrote:
Hey! So I'm now in my mid 20s and never had a girlfriend. I always tried to put myself out there and got rejected and friendzoned every time so it never really worked out :( Also having special needs makes it more challenging.

Women love a man who can make them laugh -- without telling jokes. I've heard this time and time again, over many years, and guys can score way above their station if they can do this. Sure, looks are the initial attraction, but a guy's personality is what sustains the relationship, particularly if he has a good sense of humour.

Just my 2 cents.

DarkSnowyNight

Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:05 pm

Braybuddy wrote:

Women love a man who can make them laugh -- without telling jokes.

Yep...

Every time I take my clothes off in front of one!... :D
"Nous ne sommes pas infectés. Il n'y a pas d'infection ici..."

WIederling

Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:22 pm

DarkSnowyNight wrote:
Braybuddy wrote:

Yep...

Tripod or Limp Biscuit? :-)
Murphy is an optimist

tommy1808

Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:00 pm

WIederling wrote:
DarkSnowyNight wrote:
Braybuddy wrote:

Yep...

Tripod or Limp Biscuit? :-)

"You know what women always say?"
"Ouch?"

Courtasy of BBC's "Coupling".

Best regards
Thomas

Kiwirob

Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:11 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Kiwirob wrote:
anrec80 wrote:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think there would be les stigma with an Eastern European or Russia woman than a Thai or Filipino. We’re I live a lot of the unable to find a women type men have Thai and Filipino wives, I went to norwegian course with a few of them.