Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

johnboy
Topic Author

Trump to 7-year old Kid: NO SANTA.

Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:12 am

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46678124

“The scene was the State Dining Room in the White House....

“Donald Trump and his wife Melania were taking calls from American children as the couple sat under two gargantuan Christmas trees....

“Trump (in booming voice) to a kid named Coleman: "Hello, is this Coleman? Merry Christmas. How are you? How old are you?.... Are you doing well in school? Are you still a believer in Santa?"

“Footage of the incident circulating on social media shows Mr Trump then telling the boy: "Because at seven, it's marginal, right?"

Jesus, this shitstain:
*Wrecks foreign policy/diplomacy
*Reads FBI/CIA for filth on world stage in Helsinki.
*In process of wrecking stock market
*Licks {insert sadistic dictator name}’s hairy taint

Must he ruin a 7-year old’s belief in Santa too??? :santahat:

I swear he could probably cut the balls off your grandfather and tell some of y’all, “Now he’s your grandmother!”, and you’d believe him. :roll:

Was Melania pleading with her callers to save her?
“Vairst Letty must get avay vrom Oranj Terd pleez help!”

tommy1808

Re: Trump to 7-year old Kid: NO SANTA.

Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:21 am

Well, at least something he isn't it lying about.

Parents can not expect everyone to lie to their kids for them....

Best regards
Thomas

johnboy
Topic Author

Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:25 am

I mean, can he only have normal conversations with dictators and hookers?

Who does that to a kid?!?

tommy1808

Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:57 am

johnboy wrote:
I mean, can he only have normal conversations with dictators and hookers?

You must have had a wild childhood if you think that "spank me with that magazine" or "yes my liege" are normal conversation.

The one overseeing kidnapping and caging thousands of kids I presume.

Best regards
Thomas

L410Turbolet

Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:08 am

johnboy wrote:
Must he ruin a 7-year old’s belief in Santa too??? :santahat:

Blame the parents. Who in their sane mind would ruin child's Christmas by having him call up a senile retard with vocabulary of 300 words?

johnboy
Topic Author

Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:15 am

Apparently these were callers culled from that hoary old NORAD “Where’s Santa?” Hotline.

“Lucky” kids got to speak with Melania or him directly. Do you think he asked kids if their Moms were hot?

Hell, he probably asked the kids if *they* were hot.

johnboy
Topic Author

Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:19 am

tommy1808 wrote:

You must have had a wild childhood if you think that "spank me with that magazine" or "yes my liege" are normal conversation.

Best regards
Thomas

Just for the record, I’d like to point out that tommy1808 and not johnboy gave specific examples of a wild childhood.

:duck:

sevenair

Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:22 am

Poor kid. No doubt he'll be suffering from 'PTSD' before long.

Francoflier

Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:34 am

johnboy wrote:

Look, the guy hates kids.

He was unloved as one, leaving him a psychologically scarred individual, and likewise is uninterested in even his own.

Also, he is not smart. At all.

But there's nothing new there. All par for the course.

Dutchy

Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:48 am

Francoflier wrote:
johnboy wrote:

Look, the guy hates kids.

He was unloved as one, leaving him a psychologically scarred individual, and likewise is uninterested in even his own.

But there's nothing new there. All par for the course.

Correct, the White House should have saved the kids by not honoring this tradition.

I mean, he lies his pants off, but the one time he supposed to lie he decides to tell the truth. Oh boy.......

aviationaware

Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:59 am

Francoflier wrote:

He got a hell of a lot further in life than you did considering he's so much dumber than you.

Dutchy

Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:11 am

aviationaware wrote:
Francoflier wrote:

He got a hell of a lot further in life than you did considering he's so much dumber than you.

You've got to admit, for holding such an office, he doesn't seem to be very intelligent.

tommy1808

Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:07 am

Dutchy wrote:
aviationaware wrote:
Francoflier wrote:

You've got to admit, for holding such an office, he doesn't seem to be very intelligent.

And not everyone has the drive to go there.

I am pretty sure most people on this forum have increased their wealth, while Fred Trumps 10k Brookly apartments would have a much higher value than 8 Billion Trump claims to, but doesn't even remotely, have.

Squandering most of your families significant wealth away isn't really getting very far....

Best regards
Thomas

Francoflier

Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:19 am

aviationaware wrote:

What can I say, I just squandered the hundreds of millions of dollars and the network opportunities that my father gave me...
Damn me and my inability to bullshit my way through life.
:sarcastic:

There are many of much brighter and actually self-made billionaires in the US and the World that I would look up to.
Trump failed most of his business ventures despite the massive headstart he was given.
He used fraud throughout his life and is a con artist.
He is a serial liar.
He is lazy.
He has massive crippling psychological issues such as a superiority complex, extreme vanity and self-absorption.
He visibly lacks understanding on most subject other than the art of bringing attention onto himself, and is equally unable to foresee the consequences of his simplistic actions.
He does not read or seem to have the will to educate himself about anything (I suppose that's not required when you think you know it all).
His lack of fatherly love left him with a strange man-love for authoritarian figures such as dictators and despots.
He is a disrespectful blowhard, a misogynist and a racist.

I've never understood that fascination that some people have for the rich.
Yes, we all aspire to be rich and yes, in some cases, the very wealthy became so through their laudable achievements and hard work. If you look at the details, you'll find that in many cases, it was more than hard work.
Should we look up to wealthy and powerful monarchs because they were born in the right families? To those who inherited their fortunes? To those who won the lottery?
Trump is one of these. He has done nothing than a not-very-intellectually-endowed look-at-me go-getter would have done with the fortune he was handed. He got lucky on a property deal in Manhattan and then became a media attention whore. He has no more merit than the Kardashians, and certainly no more brains.
People like him have always been around and always will be. What bothers me about most about him is that so many people would find him exemplary or praiseworthy in any way.

Blind admiration for any human being is a ridiculous concept to start with, but admiration for him? that just boggles the mind... at least the one that works.

salttee

Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:32 am

aviationaware wrote:

He had a spectacular jumping off point. He inherited tens of millions while benefiting from the fact that his father was a NY real estate developer who introduced him to the business and the ways of deceiving banks, government agencies and the general public. He reached adulthood at the time of a mammoth, uninterrupted real estate boom in his home town. He was also infused with greed as his most important virtue (sole virtue). It would be hard to miss with all those ducks lined up for him.

He didn't need an IQ of more than 95 to achieve what he has. And that's a good thing for him because that's about all he's got.

BestWestern

Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:43 am

sevenair wrote:
Poor kid. No doubt he'll be suffering from 'PTSD' before long.

Because it’s the child’s fault!

Francoflier

Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:55 am

BestWestern wrote:
Because it’s the child’s fault!

Wait, isn't it Obama/Hillary/Pelosi/Schumer/The Democrat's fault that Santa Claus doesn't exist?

Maybe an illegal immigrant killed him?...

...Santa should have been allowed to have a gun.

KICT

Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:11 pm

Now he'll need an emotional support animal.

tommy1808

Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:11 pm

Francoflier wrote:
He is lazy.

News has it that he starts his working day often at 11am....

Best regards
Thomas

tommy1808

Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:13 pm

KICT wrote:
Now he'll need an emotional support animal.

He is his own emotional support animal. A pig.

Best regards
Thomas

SheikhDjibouti

Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:46 pm

Francoflier wrote:
Trump failed most of his business ventures despite the massive headstart he was given.
He is a serial liar.
He is lazy.
He has massive crippling psychological issues such as a superiority complex, extreme vanity and self-absorption.
He visibly lacks understanding on most subject other than the art of bringing attention onto himself, and is equally unable to foresee the consequences of his simplistic actions.
He does not read or seem to have the will to educate himself about anything (I suppose that's not required when you think you know it all).
His lack of fatherly love left him with a strange man-love for authoritarian figures such as dictators and despots.

A most excellent summation.
Have you copyrighted the above, or can I copy/paste it when it comes to writing his obituary? Pretty please....

alfa164

Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:09 pm

aviationaware wrote:
Francoflier wrote:

He had a great head start - from a Santa Claus named "Fred"....

Francoflier wrote:
There are many of much brighter and actually self-made billionaires in the US and the World that I would look up to.
He is a serial liar.
He is lazy.
I've never understood that fascination that some people have for the rich.
Yes, we all aspire to be rich and yes, in some cases, the very wealthy became so through their laudable achievements and hard work. If you look at the details, you'll find that in many cases, it was more than hard work.
Should we look up to wealthy and powerful monarchs because they were born in the right families? To those who inherited their fortunes? To those who won the lottery?
Trump is one of these. He has done nothing than a not-very-intellectually-endowed look-at-me go-getter would have done with the fortune he was handed. He got lucky on a property deal in Manhattan and then became a media attention whore. He has no more merit than the Kardashians, and certainly no more brains.
People like him have always been around and always will be. What bothers me about most about him is that so many people would find him exemplary or praiseworthy in any way.
Blind admiration for any human being is a ridiculous concept to start with, but admiration for him? that just boggles the mind... at least the one that works.

:checkmark: :checkmark: :checkmark: I mentioned this on the Mattis thread: Trump is a salesman. Just like any salesman - whether real estate, kitchen knives, or used cars - he knows how to turn a phrase to appeal to the masses - and remember, he "loves the uneducated".

"Make America Great Again" was a great catchphrase - that, upon dissection, means nothing. "Drain the swamp" rings bells with those who don't realize it really means, "Get rid of all the experienced and competent people". Trump got into office with it, but he is way over his head; with no experience at all, he is simply incompetent - and he is afraid of the competent people around him, because he sees his gut-feelings sidelined by actual reasoning. His ego - and he has plenty of ego - can't take it. He is a man who has no time for facts, and blindly follows his base instincts - or the admonitions of his "advisors" on Faux News.

Trump becomes vengeful and defiant whenever he is questioned criticized; he can't answer the questions, and he can't stand criticism. .The Presidency is not the right role for such a personality - but he is what we got. When we need rational, we get irrational. When we need clear thinking, we get instinctive reactions. When we want competent leadership, we get divisive tweets. It is natural for him to lash out at others to scapegoat and deflect blame; that is his personality; he can't stand to admit that their competence outweighs his instincts. As his world around him falls apart, it will always be someone else's fault. His minions will find out too late what they bought into with those catchy phrases.

It is going to be rough for the next two years.

afcjets

Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:46 pm

As if a seven year old knows what that word means.

VTKillarney

Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:20 pm

Isn’t this exactly the same as the plot in the Polar Express? Nobody wet their pants over that one.

Brick

Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:26 pm

Just a storm in a teacup....

MaverickM11

Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:35 pm

Just your daily/hourly reminder that Trump is broken in the head, and were it not for his father handing him loads of money and bailing him out of his self induced failures constantly, he'd be eating paint chips under a bridge.

Airstud

Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:27 pm

Francoflier FTW.

Tugger

Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:13 am

Honestly, the thread title is inaccurate, Trump did not say "No Santa" to the child.

But he also obviously didn't handle it as well as he could (or I think should) have. The president calling and hinting that maybe the older kids are right doesn't really help the spirit of "Santa" for a child.

But then he may not be very experienced, I don't know how much he actually dealt with raising kids (versus outsourcing to wives and nanny's etc.).

Tugg

johnboy
Topic Author

Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:37 am

Tugger wrote:
Honestly, the thread title is inaccurate, Trump did not say "No Santa" to the child.

But he also obviously didn't handle it as well as he could (or I think should) have. The president calling and hinting that maybe the older kids are right doesn't really help the spirit of "Santa" for a child.

But then he may not be very experienced, I don't know how much he actually dealt with raising kids (versus outsourcing to wives and nanny's etc.).

Tugg

I’ve never raised a kid in my life and even I know not to cross that Rubicon, so no.

johnboy
Topic Author

Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:44 am

VTKillarney wrote:
Isn’t this exactly the same as the plot in the Polar Express? Nobody wet their pants over that one.

Except for the creepy dead-eyed characters.

Oh yeah, it had nothing at all to do with the US Presidency and Santa Claus himself appears in the movie, so I’m guessing this is verbal flatulence from VTK. :sarcastic:

You probably rooted for The Wicked Witch of the West and Dumbo to be permanently separated from his mother while caged in a Detention center too.

Edited to put those with cold, dear hearts into perspective.

VTKillarney

Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:57 am

And Miracle on 34th Street. Nobody wet their pants over that one either.

Tugger

Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:14 am

VTKillarney wrote:
And Miracle on 34th Street. Nobody wet their pants over that one either.

ehh? That was all about the spirit of Christmas and Santa being more than a figment of someone's imagination.

Love that movie.

Tugg

Francoflier

Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:23 am

SheikhDjibouti wrote:
Have you copyrighted the above, or can I copy/paste it when it comes to writing his obituary? Pretty please....

Fill your boots, but there's so much more to that individual than this simplistic portrait. He is a fascinating character in a sense that he represents everything that can possibly be wrong with mankind in one single individual yet, somehow, draws the admiration of so many.

Books have been and will be written about him for a long time. There's so much we can learn there (it is easier to learn from mistakes) that this will be a socially defining moment for the foreseeable future.
Whether we like it or not, he now has achieved his dream of being in the spotlight for the rest of his days... The ultimate con artist.

In a way, that's praiseworthy. Not sure it's the kind of praise he was aiming for however.

But, to get back on track, yeah, he's no good with kids. No surprise...

jetwet1

Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:30 am

The war on Christmas, brought to you by Nelly.

einsteinboricua

Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:22 pm

Imagine how Fox News and Co would be reacting if it had been Obama. Hannity and Carlson would have likely had a Special Christmas Edition to rally the troops for the War on Christmas, Fox and Friends would be on this morning slamming him and his "Muslim" faith, Rush Limbaugh would be gasping for air after screaming, and Breitbart would have a headline so big you'd need to scroll through.

VTKillarney

Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:45 am

Every time a President asks a child if they still believe in Santa the stock market goes up by 1,000 points.

alfa164

Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:07 am

VTKillarney wrote:
Every time a President asks a child if they still believe in Santa the stock market goes up by 1,000 points.

It went up because he is out of the White House - and can't do any real damage for another 24 hours...

nwadeicer

Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:14 am

VTKillarney VTKillarney1 CCGVP wrote:

OMG, That’s just so funny!!!! The stock mkt has been like a roller coaster eh! It’s almost like Sybil the movie, just doesn’t know what it should be called!

Confuscius

Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:23 am

Unfortunately for Trump, there is a Robert Mueller.

dfwjim1

Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:18 am

I believe by 7 a kid should realize that Santa Claus is a mythical figure.