BN747
Topic Author

Breaking:F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:49 am

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/us/p ... quiry.html

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia

Well now, who had a clue that could be the case....f**Kin' of course he was AND is!

TTrump/Mnuchin dismissing of the Magnitsky Act sanctions for Oleg Deripaska says all that needs to be said.

Why would the US gov't select one Oligarch of the several indicted, just be nice and remove his companies from the sting of sanctions???

Did he help an old lady safely cross the street?

According to latest I heard, Mnuchin wasn't so forthcoming as to 'why'?

He's earned the extra 'T' in TTrump...

Any TTRump defenders in the house to stand up for your man???

BN747
Last edited by BN747 on Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

A3801000

Re: Breaking:F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia

Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:21 am

Frank Figliuzzi: "The FBI is privy to all kinds of intel ... if you’re going to open a case on the POTUS, you're going to have more than just unstable behavior … you're going to have something that gives you at least a reasonable suspicion if not specific and articulable facts."

Asset #1 will be going down. Hard.

salttee

Re: Breaking:F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia

Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:29 am

BN747 wrote:
F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia

Too bad they didn't open their comments section on that story. The Times comments get some clear-sighted and well written responses; that article would draw out some insightful posts for sure.

bagoldex

Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:46 am

This tweet didn't age well. So much losing!

Today's statement ...

Redd

Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:06 am

What would be the punishment for such treason if found guilty?

ChrisKen

Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:09 am

tommy1808 wrote:
Redd wrote:

The US are not at war with Russia, no one can commit treason.

We may want look up what treason is, the state/country doesn't have to be at war with anyone.
The US tends not to prosecute people explicitly for treason (less than 40 at federal level), preferring other charges instead, eg, espionage, sedition.

VTKillarney

Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:11 am

I’ve always felt that the “deep state” claims were overblown, but this could be a legitimate example of that at work. They took action because their bureaucrat boss was fired. Interesting timing...
Last edited by VTKillarney on Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

A3801000

Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:36 am

VTKillarney wrote:
Interesting that nothing came of the FBI investigation.

Because Mueller took it over.

VTKillarney

Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:37 am

A3801000 wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
Interesting that nothing came of the FBI investigation.

Because Mueller took it over.

Still waiting...

Dutchy

Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:49 am

VTKillarney wrote:
I’ve always felt that the “deep state” claims were overblown, but this could be a legitimate example of that at work. They took action because their bureaucrat boss was fired. Interesting timing...

:roll:
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!

tommy1808

Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:53 pm

ChrisKen wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
Redd wrote:

We may want look up what treason is, the state/country doesn't have to be at war with anyone.
The US tends not to prosecute people explicitly for treason (less than 40 at federal level), preferring other charges instead, eg, espionage, sedition.

Yup. You may want to look that up. Treason is giving aid and comfort to the enemy. The enemy is a state that congress had declared an enemy by declaring war.

Best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......

petertenthije

Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:46 pm

Interesting how treason no longer applies, unless congress had declared a state of war. Just a few years ago everyone on the right seemed convinced Manning and Assange comitted treason. Congress had not declared a war then either.
Attamottamotta!

VTKillarney

Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:49 pm

petertenthije wrote:
Interesting how treason no longer applies, unless congress had declared a state of war. Just a few years ago everyone on the right seemed convinced Manning and Assange comitted treason. Congress had not declared a war then either.

It takes a special kind of partisanship to pin Assange on the Republicans.

A refresher for those who love revisionist history:
https://www.smh.com.au/technology/obama ... 18u2c.html

ChrisKen

Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:50 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
ChrisKen wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

Yup. You may want to look that up. Treason is giving aid and comfort to the enemy. The enemy is a state that congress had declared an enemy by declaring war.

Best regards
Thomas

Incorrect but by all means carry on. A declaration of war is not required, an enemy doesn't even have to be a state.

The legal definition of "Enemy of the United States"
Enemy of the United States means any country, government, group, or person that has been engaged in hostilities, whether or not lawfully authorized, with the United States;

(3) the term "person" means

(A) any natural person;

(B) any corporation, partnership, or other legal entity; and

(C) any organization, association, or group.

Will Trump be charged with treason? Probably not, explicit charges of treason are rare. If the US were to pursue it then he's more likely to face the raft of other charges the US prefers to use in such cases, rather than explicit treason. Time will tell.
Last edited by ChrisKen on Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ltbewr

Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:59 pm

Once again, another false hope of criminal behavior to finally nail Trump on and get him removed from office. There is plenty to go after him on and attempts to tie him with Russia with a counterintelligence investigation likely triggered by Comey's firing and nothing solid found to connect Trump with Russia directly is likely why this investigation got leaked to the NY Times.

CitizenJustin

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:55 pm

salttee wrote:
BN747 wrote:

Too bad they didn't open their comments section on that story. The Times comments get some clear-sighted and well written responses; that article would draw out some insightful posts for sure.

Often times, I learn more from comments than content. Sadly, people can’t behave and post really nasty, hurtful stuff. Some of my favorite science oriented sites have had to shut their comment sections down due to the flood of conspiracists posting incorrect, harmful nonsense. It’s really a shame.

CitizenJustin

Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:05 pm

bagoldex wrote:

Today's statement ...

Exhausted with the rights constant attacks on Obama. They’re obsessed with the past and blame democratic presidents from Obama to Carter for their own failures. I’d bet in 2119, god forbid they’re still around, they’ll be ranting about the horrible black president that destroyed Amurrrica — Gods chosen country.

petertenthije

Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:32 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
petertenthije wrote:

my point went over your head.

I did not blame republicans for Assange. I blame them for double standards. That Trump and his buddies can not be traitors, because there is no war. While a lot of republicans were very adament that Assange and his buddies were traitors.
Attamottamotta!

VTKillarney

Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:48 pm

petertenthije wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
petertenthije wrote:

I did not blame republicans for Assange. I blame them for double standards. That Trump and his buddies can not be traitors, because there is no war. While a lot of republicans were very adament that Assange and his buddies were traitors.

Yeah, because expecting actual evidence is so 20th century.

The reason this investigation was leaked is because it went nowhere. If it had gone somewhere lips would be extremely tight until an indictment came down. Comey’s cronies are playing politics. And you guys are falling for it.

wingman

Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:21 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
The reason this investigation was leaked is because it went nowhere. If it had gone somewhere lips would be extremely tight until an indictment came down. Comey’s cronies are playing politics. And you guys are falling for it.

The investigation is still ongoing. You used the past tense of "go" in writing "went" but the investigation proceeds apace as I write this. There are already indictments in place, and even verdicts and sentences. Trump's administration is the most crime-ridden in the 242 years since our founding, that is a fact you can check even on Fox News.

The article states that the FBI suspected possible ties between Trump and Russia because of blatant actions on his and his team's part. And yet they didn't open an investigation because it seemed too perilous for the nation and would be uncharted territory (read..the situation was so insane it was too nuts to believe). And then Trump said words out of his mouth and thumbs that made a direct link between his firing of Comey and his stated goal of ending the Russian investigation.

There's no Deep State at work here VT, just an insanely stupid President with an ego so inflated he can't shut his own mouth. It's possible you're correct and that's the worst of faults, motor mouth stupidity. But we don't know that yet..there may be much much more than that and it could very well see Trump live out his remaining years in prison. You have many corrections to make in your post because its very premise that all of this is in the past is 100% incorrect. Just go to Fox News to verify this, they're still talking about the investigation in the present tense. I encourage you to emulate Trump in wealth accumulation, but motor mouth stupidity doesn't look good on a President or anyone else.

VTKillarney

Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:32 pm

The FBI has investigation wouldn’t have been leaked if it bore fruit.

wingman

Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:55 pm

Reboot your algorithm, the investigation is still ongoing. We all work so hard to point out your defects but when your programmer is off to the weekend dacha and leaves you to fend for your own code it gets tiresome. The premise is still off and the grammar is second grade.

seb146

Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:03 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
petertenthije wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:

Yeah, because expecting actual evidence is so 20th century.

Why would investigators tip their hand and lay out all their evidence just to appease you?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

Jouhou

Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:31 pm

More than anything, I'm horrified at the lack of concern for the president being a Russian Asset. Not only is his base not interested, it seems they will deny any evidence presented. I think it's about time the rest of us get a lot meaner to Trump supporters IRL. They're willing to sell out our country and destroy it out of political tribalism. We should stop acting like they are normal people with political differences. This is not the difference between republicans and democrats. These are people who are traitors at heart.

There is no way they don't know Trump is a horrible person. They just don't care that he is.

salttee

Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:39 pm

The current Russian regime practices nearly identical policies toward the US as the Stalinist USSR did for the 60 years of its existence, including covert ops in third world nations to defeat US interests and developing weapons of mass destruction for use against the United States. The current Russian regime has in fact increased the hostility against the US by direct action against the American political processes. In the past, the USSR kicked down a few bucks to the American Communist Party, but that was all; they didn't directly attempt any covert activity themselves.

The Trump regime and its supporters are truly treasonous, and when this is over, some of these people should be brought to account for their treason.

NIKV69

Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:04 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
petertenthije wrote:

I know I loved how the left loved Assange when he was releasing information about Gitmo during the Bush admin and Palin's emails but the second he does it to a Democrat they want him hung. I will say one thing about Assange he is something foreign to the left, he is bi-partisan.
The Juice is loose and he is in Vegas!

Jouhou

Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:16 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
petertenthije wrote:

I know I loved how the left loved Assange when he was releasing information about Gitmo during the Bush admin and Palin's emails but the second he does it to a Democrat they want him hung. I will say one thing about Assange he is something foreign to the left, he is bi-partisan.

He's actually an anarchist. He's not bi-partisan, and he's not a US citizen and has messed with many parties globally. He's more anti-partisan if you wanted to place any kind of partisanship on him.

Also since I've been branded as the "left" I can state I always considered him to be a threat to the country, although the term "traitor" used for him back then wasn't appropriate considering he isn't american. I did find anyone celebrating the leaks to not be faithful to the country.

Flighty

Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:23 pm

CitizenJustin wrote:
bagoldex wrote:

Today's statement ...

Exhausted with the rights constant attacks on Obama. They’re obsessed with the past and blame democratic presidents from Obama to Carter for their own failures. I’d bet in 2119, god forbid they’re still around, they’ll be ranting about the horrible black president that destroyed Amurrrica — Gods chosen country.

Both sides engage in this trash talk. One side said Obama is a Mooslim from Kenya. Another side says that Trump is an incest bent Russian agent.

Extremist anti-government people on the left and right are more alike than they are different. Ultimately they argue the government has no jurisdiction over them, and they are free to violate the laws of the majority - which is false.

Jouhou

Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:30 pm

Flighty wrote:
CitizenJustin wrote:
bagoldex wrote:

Today's statement ...

Both sides engage in this trash talk. One side said Obama is a Mooslim from Kenya. Another side says that Trump is an incest bent Russian agent.

Extremist anti-government people on the left and right are more alike than they are different. Ultimately they argue the government has no jurisdiction over them, and they are free to violate the laws of the majority - which is false.

The allegations against Trump have some logical basis. The allegations against Obama indicated some obsession over his ethnicity being channeled into obsession into the more politically correct question of nationality. Also the incest thing is more a running joke about Trumps somewhat inappropriate comments about his daughter combined with blatant narcissism (of course he would want to bang a female version of himself), not meant to be serious. Hopefully that joke doesn't turn out to be real.

Anyways enough with this both sides are the same shit. That might have been somewhat true in the 80s through the 00s but it's definitely not true now.

coolian2

Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:37 pm

Can file this under stupid criminality

Russian agent and he's so dumb and self absorbed he doesn't even know
Q300/ATR72-600/737-200/-300/-400/-700/-800/A320/767-200/-300/757-200/777-300ER/
747-200/-300/-400/ER/A340-300/A380-800/MD-83/-88/CRJ-700/-900

Flighty

Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:41 pm

Jouhou wrote:
Flighty wrote:
CitizenJustin wrote:

The allegations against Trump have some logical basis. The allegations against Obama indicated some obsession over his ethnicity being channeled into obsession into the more politically correct question of nationality. Also the incest thing is more a running joke about Trumps somewhat inappropriate comments about his daughter combined with blatant narcissism (of course he would want to bang a female version of himself), not meant to be serious. Hopefully that joke doesn't turn out to be real.

Anyways enough with this both sides are the same shit. That might have been somewhat true in the 80s through the 00s but it's definitely not true now.

Its definitely true, and I explained what it is. It is a revolutionary power struggle. People hate the fact the US is ruled by the people. The people are "ignorant," "not even Americans," "racist." There is a constant cold war to take the power of the USA away from the people, so various cabals and use that power and money for themselves. Specifically, there are people in New York, Texas and California trying to do this. They have meetings and try to take over the USA every 4 years. When they fail, we hear all this crying about it. That noise is a wonderful sound that tells us powerful people have been thwarted again, and the normal people have won again.

Jouhou

Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:44 pm

coolian2 wrote:
Can file this under stupid criminality

Russian agent and he's so dumb and self absorbed he doesn't even know

That's exactly it. There's definite evidence of collusion between his campaign and foreign entities. What is more difficult to figure out right now is if Trump knew about it and endorsed it. The guy is dense enough where the concept of him accidentally walking into this without understanding laws were being broken is actually plausible.

The Right needs to realize their best defense of Trump is that he's an idiot.

Jouhou

Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:46 pm

Flighty wrote:
Jouhou wrote:
Flighty wrote:

Its definitely true, and I explained what it is. It is a revolutionary power struggle. People hate the fact the US is ruled by the people. The people are "ignorant," "not even Americans," "racist." There is a constant cold war to take the power of the USA away from the people, so various cabals and use that power and money for themselves. Specifically, there are people in New York, Texas and California trying to do this. They have meetings and try to take over the USA every 4 years. When they fail, we hear all this crying about it. That noise is a wonderful sound that tells us powerful people have been thwarted again, and the normal people have won again.

You forgot about the "cabals" in Moscow, Ankara, and Riyadh involved right now.

salttee

Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:01 pm

Flighty wrote:

The difference being that, factually speaking, Obama never has been a Muslim nor was he born in Kenya.

Whether Trump is a Russian "agent" depends on how you want to define "agent".
I don't know about the incest part, but he has shown an unusual interest in little girls, including his daughter Ivanka.
And then there is the fact that he is of the hooker renting, pussy grabbing type and again: those are verifiable facts.

Jouhou

Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:37 pm

MSPNWA wrote:
Assuming the article is true, a huge "if" considering the fake news source, it's very sound evidence that the enemy of the people is the Deep State. The American people need to be rallying around nationalists such as Trump. Their country, their freedom is at stake.

You need to take a history class or two. Nationalism created Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan. It created every regime that has fallen on the wrong side of history. It's disgusting that anyone is trying to wear the term with pride. There's a reason why we use the word "patriotism" in the US. Their original definitions were the same, but patriotism has come to mean having a deep belief in your nations ideals, and nationalism has come to mean blind tribalism without thought to what you are supporting.

The idea of a "deep state" is pure Russian agitprop. NOTHING IS REAL, EXCEPT WHAT WE TELL YOU.

BN747
Topic Author

Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:56 pm

An interesting point in this matter...

Alex Witt asked an ex-Intell agent, ‘for a probe of this nature - of the POTUS - requires someone high up to sign off on this, right?

Answer: Absolutely, FBI chief Christopher Wray AND AG Jeff Sessions had to sign off on this.

Meaning the entire time Sessions was right under Trump, he knew what was going on every time he laid eyes on him. Wray, the exact same thing.

Trump was constantly stating ‘I’m not being investigated, I’ve been cleared’ and all the while, Sessions is nodding in agreement while he knew simultaneously full well that he was the exact focus of an investigation.

The question one must ask, if all these people knew and know what is happening..why are we the last know and how do we know who to believe? I mean we all know that ‘Individual #1’ can’t be believed for a second, he’ll lie if you accused him of breathing...

BN747
Last edited by BN747 on Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

Ken777

Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:58 pm

This is an interesting situation. The FBI has been around for 100+ years and this is the first time the President has been listed in the heading of an investigation.

The time frame is not that well understood. It took 4 years for the FBI to get Libby into court for outing Valery Plume. With a President as the Target the FBI going to increase the internal reviews of every piece of paper the investigation touches.

BTW, the N Y Time has also been spending over a year with this investigation. We are not in a fast moving era when the President is being investigated. He can be both Impeached and Indicted and Prosecutors and Members of Congress needs to be precise in their investigations.

We are starting an era that will be historic in every sense of the work. I lived through the Nixon years and Trump is going to blow that out of the water in terms of intensity. Forget the lip flapping of right wing yo-yos like Rush, The best prosecutors in the US Government will be working on the various Trump Files, It will take a while to flush Trump through the seasons, but stop notch lawyers will get that done.

casinterest

Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:04 pm

MSPNWA wrote:
Assuming the article is true, a huge "if" considering the fake news source, it's very sound evidence that the enemy of the people is the Deep State. The American people need to be rallying around nationalists such as Trump. Their country, their freedom is at stake.

Donald Trump is the worst that the American people have ever voted for. All the investigations so far have proven that to be true. I don't see why the investigations has a worse than 50/50 of turning up damning evidence against Trump, Especially when you consider how much of his private businesses were propped up by the Russians.
Older than I just was ,and younger than I will soo be.

A3801000

Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:33 pm

“Trump has gone to extraordinary lengths to conceal details of his conversations with Putin, including on at least one occasion taking possession of his interpreter’s notes and instructing him not to discuss what had transpired w/other officials”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... story.html

"U.S. officials said there is no detailed record, even in classified files, of Trump’s face-to-face interactions with the Russian leader at five locations over the past two years."

stratosphere

Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:36 am

UGH This crap is getting old...I mean who really cares about Russian collusion? What did they do put out truths about Clinton and what a sleeze bag she was? I am really hoping for Muller investigation to come to an end I am gonna laugh when he finds nothing then what are you liberal whack jobs gonna salivate over next? If you really want to dig into the Russian BS you will find Clinton had more collusion than Trump ever did.

salttee

Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:53 am

stratosphere wrote:
If you really want to dig into the Russian BS you will find Clinton had more collusion than Trump ever did.

Yes we will all forever remember the 140 story Clinton tower proposal that Putin announced in the steps of the Lenin Mausoleum.

Those were the days my friend.

Jouhou

Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:02 am

stratosphere wrote:
UGH This crap is getting old...I mean who really cares about Russian collusion? What did they do put out truths about Clinton and what a sleeze bag she was? I am really hoping for Muller investigation to come to an end I am gonna laugh when he finds nothing then what are you liberal whack jobs gonna salivate over next? If you really want to dig into the Russian BS you will find Clinton had more collusion than Trump ever did.

You realize one of Trumps campaign managers has been indicted, tried, and found guilty right? The same guy who set up Pence as Trumps running mate, the same guy who got the Republican party to change its platform, on some issues doing a complete 180 (ukraine).

You aren't concerned? Aren't you concerned that they may have messed with the Republican primaries too? If you're worried about poor Hondurans crossing the southern border, why aren't you concerned about Putin running the US as a puppet government?

Also Putin and putin loyalists hate Hillary. Collusion my ass, she allegedly pissed them off by inflaming anti putin protests as secretary of state.

nwadeicer

Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:22 am

VTKillarney wrote:
The FBI has investigation wouldn’t have been leaked if it bore fruit.

Damn it, who left the bot out in the rain. All good though, 3 other bots available, just need to log out and switch over.
I miss the Red Tail

cpd

Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:23 am

stratosphere wrote:
I am really hoping for Muller investigation to come to an end I am gonna laugh when he finds nothing then what are you liberal whack jobs gonna salivate over next?

When will you realise that ALL politicians (with some very rare exceptions) are liars and deadbeats. I just don't get why you lot in the USA fight tooth and nail to support people who don't give a damn about you or the others. They'd just as happily walk all over you like someone stomping on an ant or a cockroach.

With very few exceptions, they are there to serve themselves, not you. :old:

WarRI1

Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:31 am

One would have to be unconscious to not think he was controlled by Russia. I wish more people would read or watch the news and have a relationship with reality before defending this man. Remember the Golden shower story? Hmmnn!!!!!
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

BN747
Topic Author

Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:17 am

Okay, so what triggered the probe into Chump being an Russian asset was 1) the ardent support of Michael Flynn even after being warned to put distance between them and Flynn - they did not, they doubled down with Flynn.

2- the Comey firing, reason one, reason two, reason three and Chumps own words (broadcast globally).

So if that triggered everything, then given the time line..from Feb 2017 to June 2018 (Chump & Pooty Helsinki meeting) that’s 16 full months of Sessions knowing full well the FBI was knee deep in investigating the Russian asset, Chump..plenty of lead time to mike everyone up for a ny Chump comma leading up to Helsinki. So it only makes sense that a lot of people were ‘miked up’. Especially the interpreter who sat in on the 1-on-1 sit down after which Chump remained the interpreters notes and destroyed them (google it). Chump should have frisked him, because Vegas would go all I on whoever that interpreter was ... he was wearing a wire. It’s a forgone conclusion that Pooty’s peeps have to heir notes (certainly Pooty was mike up (folks he’s Russia’s chief spy) .. so in all that time a zillion people are now wondering ‘what they said to whom’ because there was most certainly a lot of wired fashsion wear for 16 months. There won’t be enough available lawyers to meet the needs of those on Mueller’s recordings...

...a lot of people aren’t sleep well since this was announced, strap in and buckle up, this is gonna hurt!

BN747

BN747
Topic Author

Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:03 am

And to add to that...everyone around Benedick Donald are now extra extra worried about what is said by him in their presence - he's been under investigation for almost 2 years running.
He doesn't get it...Benedick Donald now has to go all in on Russia support as 'ordered' or clam up...and we all know 'clamming up' just isn't a tactic this fool has ever employed.

BN747

johnboy

Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:42 am

Jouhou wrote:
More than anything, I'm horrified at the lack of concern for the president being a Russian Asset. Not only is his base not interested, it seems they will deny any evidence presented. I think it's about time the rest of us get a lot meaner to Trump supporters IRL. They're willing to sell out our country and destroy it out of political tribalism. We should stop acting like they are normal people with political differences. This is not the difference between republicans and democrats. These are people who are traitors at heart.

There is no way they don't know Trump is a horrible person. They just don't care that he is.

I’ve been saying this since Day 1 and was soundly laughed at. The Texas-dwelling Russian asset we have here was soundly yawning then and continues to do so now.

Off with their heads!!!

BN747
Topic Author

Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:59 am

johnboy wrote:
Jouhou wrote:

I’ve been saying this since Day 1 and was soundly laughed at. The Texas-dwelling Russian asset we have here was soundly yawning then and continues to do so now.

Off with their heads!!!

Yep, me too....except they didn't laugh they pulled this silly 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' BS...which basically seals them in a state of Trump Delusion Syndrome'...although they see him lying every other minute they are okay with it. Once a worker is caught stealing money from the bank, he's toast...he's not given a second chance but he is given time in the clink. And these people who insist that facts don't exists, any investigation is made up and fake.....they have traded in their once proud loyalty to America (which we now see was merely a facade to scream 'USA, USA, USA' ...well they are now singing 'Russia, Russia Russia..that's all you people talk about"....ummm yeah, because WE still believe in America, not Obama, not Hillary, not Pelosi....but America!

And for forsaking your loyalty to America for bullshitting, inept \, bumbling fool and his Russian pals...I'd be all for stripping every single one of their citizenships and exchanging them to every undocumented who wants a life as an American. For those be will be very thankful to accept that citizenship and go to work versus the 'traitor supporting citizens' we have now.

They are so eager to trade us for all things Russian, I say trade them for people who appreciate a democratic and free society and willing to do any task to get them.

BN747

tommy1808

Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:42 am

stratosphere wrote:
UGH This crap is getting old...I mean who really cares about Russian collusion? What did they do put out truths about Clinton and what a sleeze bag she was? .

100+ million woth of investigation is what they tried to show what a sleeze bag she is. Apparently she wasn't.

Hilary was investigated for ~20 years.....

Best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......