Moderators: richierich, ua900, hOMSaR

alfa164
Topic Author

MAGA-Clad Teens Harass and Mock Native American Vet

Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:19 pm

Just when you thought the divisiveness of the extreme factions of our society couldn't get worse... it does:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... -hats.html
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....

salttee

Re: MAGA-Clad Teens Harass and Mock Native American Vet

Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:51 pm

A future Donald Trump is born.
The face of pure hatred.

Jouhou

Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:23 am

I would have grabbed that spoiled brats hat and stomped it into the ground. I learned as a little kid that ruining a bully's baseball cap would immediately being them to tears, revealing what a pansy they are.

That's probably all Trumpism is. It's a bunch of bullies who never ran into people willing to bully them back, so they never learned that bullying is bad. Like kids whose parents allow them to get away with destructive behavior.
情報

910A

Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:54 am

Would be interesting to see what punishment if any will this Catholic school hand out.

Jouhou

Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:04 am

910A wrote:
Would be interesting to see what punishment if any will this Catholic school hand out.

Apparently this Catholic school had sent them to DC to protest the women's march. The same school also has a reputation for cultivating bad apples:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/former-kentu ... police-say

So basically, it seems the school specializes in creating tomorrow's biggest douchebags.
情報

WarRI1

Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:06 am

910A wrote:

I cannot wait myself, what a sickening display of disrespect to all the phony right wingers claims of ideals, respect for people, respect for their elders, respect for vets, respect for Native Americans and respect for Christian Values. Of course we who really understand such as he are not surprised at all. What a fooking punk.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

cpd

Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:03 am

Maybe instead of Making America Great Again, they could serve America and learn to behave with respect. Kids, too disrespectful and don’t know what hard work is.

They probably all grew up with the proverbial silver spoon in their mouth too.

MaverickM11

Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:18 am

Is there anything more Republican today than shouting 'build the wall" at a Native American?

Jouhou wrote:
Apparently this Catholic school had sent them to DC to protest the women's march. The same school also has a reputation for cultivating bad apples:

Ah yes the catholics...always the moral compass of the community :rotfl:
I don't take responsibility at all

ltbewr

Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:00 am

Far too many of these Catholic and other prep schools are for male children of the rich, those with special athletic abilities and often have terrible students thrown out of public schools. I had a Nephew who went to a Catholic HS that was nicknamed 'Pope Dope' for all the drug use by students. Likely too many of the male students reflect their parents values of the upper middle class is superior to the lower classes and other bad attitudes.

TWA772LR

Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:32 am

Jouhou wrote:
910A wrote:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/former-kentu ... police-say

So basically, it seems the school specializes in creating tomorrow's biggest douchebags.

To nit pick: the article you cited didn't say anything about sending students to counter the protest. Douche bags can come from any school.

To address the bigger issue: my answer to MAGA peeps is, when wasn't America great?
When wasn't America great?

The thoughts and opinions shared under this username are mine and are not influenced by my employer.

seb146

Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:58 am

I do not understand the MAGA fan boys screaming and crying about how much they love minorities and minorities are so wonderful and this stuff happens. It shows who MAGA fan boys really are.

Also, they are forgetting the whole history of Natives and how Natives were treated over the centuries on this continent.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

tommy1808

Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:21 am

TWA772LR wrote:
To address the bigger issue: my answer to MAGA peeps is, when wasn't America great?

Since about two years ago? NOW those caps make sense.....

Best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6

TWA772LR

Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:50 am

tommy1808 wrote:
TWA772LR wrote:

Best regards
Thomas

Still doesn't There's always going to be that small minority of pure assholes that make Americans look bad. The beauty of America is the system. A system that can allow anyone to be President and still have a hard limit on their powers. I believe firmly in my country's law as set forth by the Constitution and while I admit that it's not perfect, it is pretty damn good. The United States isn't the mindless, lawless, asshole-filled wasteland that many people around the world, and people on the far reaches of the US political spectrum, think it is.

Yes Trump has done damage to the country, but it isn't irreparable. We are due for a recession soon and at worst he has only slightly accelerated its coming. As far as the world as a whole being unsafe because of America and its actions take the following as food for thought, because the world is safer now than it's ever been:
1. We've gone through the World Wars, they're done and we have the mechanisms in place to ensure they never happen again
2. Josef Stalin, one of the worst human beings to have walked the Earth and who is now dead and never coming back, had a nuclear arsenal

I'd be saying the same thing if Hillary or even Godzilla got elected president. History shows that archaic, bigoted (not that, that kind if thinking is limited to the US) thinking gets phased out in favor for progressive ideas and philosophies.

So, yes, I do still believe that my country is great, and we've been through a lot to get here. I also believe that the perfect nation is an impossible achievement and that reaching the point of perfection is asymptotic, and I do believe my country is very high on that curve.

I respect all nations. I respect soldiers and citizens of all nations. It's the leadership that comes in to question. I can't speak nor make opinions on the systems of other nations (with exception to countries like Syria and North Korea) systems, but the fact that the US's allows for a bloodless and peaceful transition, along with opponents being able to speak their minds, is nothing short of a political miracle. And it's all guaranteed by law to boot!

So I'll ask again, when wasn't America great?

The thoughts and opinions shared under this username are mine and are not influenced by my employer.

KICT

Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:47 am

The Republican Party is a white nationalist movement. Period, full stop.

They had a brief window after the 2012 election results to change course and appeal to a wider range of folks. We all know how that ended up. They even made an "autopsy report" after 2012, and then proceeded to shred it.
People are saying. Believe me.

KICT

Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:47 am

People are saying. Believe me.

marcelh

Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:11 am

KICT wrote:
The Republican Party is a white nationalist movement. Period, full stop.

You are right.
MAGA is just the 21st century version of “Deutschland über alles”.

seb146

Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:26 am

TWA772LR wrote:

When those uppity brown skinned people and those with va-jay-jays decided they were people. When we had a brown skinned president that may or may not have been born in the United States. When those emotionally charged girls decided they could lead. We need to go back to letting ONLY white heterosexual Christian men make the rules because only they know what is best for everyone.

That is what MAGA fan boys, and to a certain extent the Republican party, stand for.

TWA772LR

Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:34 am

seb146 wrote:
TWA772LR wrote:

When those uppity brown skinned people and those with va-jay-jays decided they were people. When we had a brown skinned president that may or may not have been born in the United States. When those emotionally charged girls decided they could lead. We need to go back to letting ONLY white heterosexual Christian men make the rules because only they know what is best for everyone.

That is what MAGA fan boys, and to a certain extent the Republican party, stand for.

I don't care what the MAGA people stand for. I care what is right for the world. Nonviolent protests are the right way and it's been proven all over the world. Who cares if people bitch and moan and groan for archaic methods to stick around? There is no bloodshed. And if there is, it will be met with the law.

Nature knows what is right and it's winning, but like all hard-fought battles, it's not done overnight. Lastly, it's when all the rights that have been fought for and won over the US's history are taken away when you should be scared, and they aren't in danger and are safe forever.

seb146

Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:43 am

TWA772LR wrote:
seb146 wrote:
TWA772LR wrote:

I don't care what the MAGA people stand for. I care what is right for the world. Nonviolent protests are the right way and it's been proven all over the world. Who cares if people bitch and moan and groan for archaic methods to stick around? There is no bloodshed. And if there is, it will be met with the law.

Nature knows what is right and it's winning, but like all hard-fought battles, it's not done overnight. Lastly, it's when all the rights that have been fought for and won over the US's history are taken away when you should be scared, and they aren't in danger and are safe forever.

There are many narratives going on right now. You want to know when America was great before, I was trying to explain it. It sucks, but it is true. If Promise Keepers want to have a rally or P-FLAG or Gold Star Families or KKK or whoever, fine. They have that right and should. ANY of those groups should never be shocked or hurt that they have opposition. This is America and that happens.

Veterans should not be mocked. Veterans should not be shamed. I don't know what veterans when through when they served but I do know it was hell. If you defended America from the Nazis or al-Qaida or whoever, you do not deserve disrespect here at home. Period.

Jouhou

Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:50 am

seb146 wrote:
TWA772LR wrote:
seb146 wrote:

There are many narratives going on right now. You want to know when America was great before, I was trying to explain it. It sucks, but it is true. If Promise Keepers want to have a rally or P-FLAG or Gold Star Families or KKK or whoever, fine. They have that right and should. ANY of those groups should never be shocked or hurt that they have opposition. This is America and that happens.

Veterans should not be mocked. Veterans should not be shamed. I don't know what veterans when through when they served but I do know it was hell. If you defended America from the Nazis or al-Qaida or whoever, you do not deserve disrespect here at home. Period.

So what you're saying is these kids and people like them are cowards. I agree.
情報

CitizenJustin

Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:16 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
Is there anything more Republican today than shouting 'build the wall" at a Native American?

Jouhou wrote:

Shouting “build the wall” to a Native American Vietnam vet, while supporting a draft dodging, cowardly president....

zkojq

Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:38 am

MaverickM11 wrote:

CitizenJustin wrote:
Shouting “build the wall” to a Native American Vietnam vet, while supporting a draft dodging, cowardly president....

The best bit is that they have no sense of irony whatsoever.

seb146 wrote:
I do not understand the MAGA fan boys screaming and crying about how much they love minorities and minorities are so wonderful and this stuff happens. It shows who MAGA fan boys really are.

What are you talking about? Racism ended the moment that Obama was elected. /s

seb146 wrote:
Also, they are forgetting the whole history of Natives and how Natives were treated over the centuries on this continent.

insert Pocahontas jeer here
First to fly the 787-9

tommy1808

Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:38 pm

TWA772LR wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
TWA772LR wrote:

Best regards
Thomas

Still doesn't There's always going to be that small minority of pure assholes that make Americans look bad. The beauty of America is the system.

Well, I am not in the US, for me the only relevant question is if the guy in the White House is among that minority of assholes, and at the moment he is.

TWA772LR wrote:
Lastly, it's when all the rights that have been fought for and won over the US's history are taken away when you should be scared, and they aren't in danger and are safe forever.

Nope, you should be scared when the first right is taken away. How does the situation of an LGBQT now compare to two years ago? Improved, exactly the same or worse?

Best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6

TWA772LR

Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:39 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
TWA772LR wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

Best regards
Thomas

Still doesn't There's always going to be that small minority of pure assholes that make Americans look bad. The beauty of America is the system.

Well, I am not in the US, for me the only relevant question is if the guy in the White House is among that minority of assholes, and at the moment he is.

TWA772LR wrote:
Lastly, it's when all the rights that have been fought for and won over the US's history are taken away when you should be scared, and they aren't in danger and are safe forever.

Nope, you should be scared when the first right is taken away. How does the situation of an LGBQT now compare to two years ago? Improved, exactly the same or worse?

Best regards
Thomas

That first right hasn't been taken away.

EA CO AS

Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:22 pm

Multiple sources now sharing video on Twitter proving not only did the teens not yell anything about the wall, but the Native Americans in question actually approached them, not the other way around.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

alfa164
Topic Author

Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:40 pm

EA CO AS wrote:
Multiple sources now sharing video on Twitter proving not only did the teens not yell anything about the wall, but the Native Americans in question actually approached them, not the other way around.

Did you even watch the video posted above?

Do you approve of the teens mocking and yelling at the Native Americans?

Do you have any links to those "multiple sources" making the claims you cite? Why not post them?

If not.... then making excuses for their behavior falls on deaf ears.

marcelh wrote:
MAGA is just the 21st century version of “Deutschland über alles”.

I won't say that all the people who continue to support Trump are xenophobic racists. I will say that all the people I know who continue to support Trump are xenophobic racists.

Just sayin'

MaverickM11

Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:44 pm

EA CO AS wrote:

Nothing is faster than the speed of light, except for Republicans rushing to defend racist idiots

alfa164 wrote:
Do you have any links to those "multiple sources" making the claims you cite? Why not post them?

Probably the same "sources" that found PRURRER RUGZ at BORDERS :rotfl:

CitizenJustin wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:

Jouhou wrote:

And blaming black muslims...as his mother allegedly does...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 37186.html

seb146

Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:59 pm

EA CO AS wrote:

Any links or are we just supposed to believe you?

bagoldex

Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:08 pm

EA CO AS wrote:

The Daily Stormer and Breitbart?

stlgph

Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:12 pm

Some light reading-

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 631003002/

And of course what's even better here is now the 100 teens or so are having their pictures individually broken out and posted online so anyone who thinks they know them can post their name and their personal information for the WebMob. And while most would argue "good, that's the way it should be," the problem is most of the time, people are erroneously singled out and identified as having been a part of something they had no remote connection to.

It just gets better and better.
if assumptions could fly, airliners.net would be the world's busiest airport

Redd

Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:04 pm

When I was in high school it was cool to be your own individual, to be progressive and curious of other cultures. Respect was cool, intelligence & knowledge were not considered ''elitist'', knowing some interesting skills, being able to quote famous philosophers, playing an instrument were all cool things.

It's not just in the USA, but it seems that everywhere being a right winger with no individual thoughts of your own, being able to memorize and spout the same hate filled political euphemisms over and again, being closed to and against culture, books, ideas and life enhancing skills, art and music now make you cool. Being a meathead with no aspirations to become a better person is the right wing cool.

Sad where the world is going.

flyguy89

Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:52 pm

alfa164 wrote:
EA CO AS wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/ErnestTheIron/ ... 3NDA0NzU3/

https://www.facebook.com/FeelTheLiberty ... yNTI0NDEw/

The students were in DC participating in the March for Life as confirmed in multiple reports and the school's website...not to counter-protest the Women's March.

DIRECTFLT

Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:14 pm

Hatred and threats are what you make them to be. Discounting some and elevating other threats.

Anyway, here's over an hour of video from where the gathering, and protests against the gathering took place.

The part with the Native American approaching the group of Right To Life kids begins around 1:10:46.

Yeah, after the Right-To-Life kids have been taunted by the Black Israelites, the Native American (Anti-Trumper) without provocation approaches the Right-To-Life kids with the MAGA hats on.

You be the Judge, now that you've seen the "whole" video...

https://vimeo.com/312344885
Last edited by DIRECTFLT on Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

trpmb6

Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:59 pm

Fast forward to the 1 hour and 20 minute mark when the Black Hebrew Israelites call one of the black teens a certain racial slur.

Jouhou

Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:13 pm

flyguy89 wrote:
alfa164 wrote:
EA CO AS wrote:

The students were in DC participating in the March for Life as confirmed in multiple reports and the school's website...not to counter-protest the Women's March.

The whole point of the match for life is to protest women... Remember only the women are "murderers"
情報

flyguy89

Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:37 pm

Jouhou wrote:
flyguy89 wrote:
alfa164 wrote:

The whole point of the match for life is to protest women... Remember only the women are "murderers"

That's a separate argument. Go start another thread if you want to hash out that debate, but categorically stating they were there to protest the Women's March as you did is completely disingenuous.

alfa164
Topic Author

Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:50 pm

trpmb6 wrote:
Fast forward to the 1 hour and 20 minute mark when the Black Hebrew Israelites call one of the black teens a certain racial slur.

And what, pray tell, does that have to do with the disrespect the young Trumpuppets showed to the Native Americans well before that snippet you want us to see?

If you'\d quit trying to deflect and address the actual issue, you might regain some credibility.

flyguy89 wrote:
That's a separate argument. Go start another thread if you want to hash out that debate, but categorically stating they were there to protest the Women's March as you did is completely disingenuous.

And that is a separate argument. Whatever they went for, they had no business showing such disrespect to the Native American veteran.
But while we are speculating... I wonder who paid for their political trip? A Catholic school... supposedly should not be involved in politics? And who paid for all those matching MAGA caps? I doubt these spoiled brats have an after-school job... inquiring minds want to know...

MaverickM11

Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:03 pm

trpmb6 wrote:

Republicans call that religious liberty :rotfl:

trpmb6

Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:15 pm

alfa164 wrote:
But while we are speculating... I wonder who paid for their political trip? A Catholic school... supposedly should not be involved in politics? And who paid for all those matching MAGA caps? I doubt these spoiled brats have an after-school job... inquiring minds want to know...

Go watch the videos. They were being berated by the BHI and then Mr. Phillips makes his way into the school kid crowd. When you see all of the video and not just the edited portion being put out.

As for the payingjob of the hats.. surely you know that those who send their kids to catholic private school are generally well off financially...

alfa164
Topic Author

Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:27 pm

trpmb6 wrote:
alfa164 wrote:

Go watch the videos. They were being berated by the BHI and then Mr. Phillips makes his way into the school kid crowd. When you see all of the video and not just the edited portion being put out. As for the payingjob of the hats.. surely you know that those who send their kids to catholic private school are generally well off financially...

I did watch the videos. Yes, the kids were berated as they argued with the other group - but that does not justify their attitude towards Mr. Philips, and does not not negate their disrespect for him. In truth, they seem to be kids convinced of their own unerring self-importance (which may, in itself, be a result of the absolutism of a Catholic doctrine). Ruth Graham on Slate makes a good observation:

"But I think the real reason the clip has spread is simpler: It’s the kid’s face. The face of self-satisfaction and certitude, of edginess expressed as cruelty. The face remains almost completely still as his peers hoot in awed delight at his bravado. The face is both punchable and untouchable."
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/01/maga-teenager-native-american-veteran-harassment-smile.html?via=homepage_taps_top

And if you think they should have been protected from the other group, maybe you (and the rest of us) should ask: Where were their chaperones? Where were the adults when the preppy Trumpuppets were arguing with the black group? And where were they what the kids decided it would be cool to mock a Native American veteran?

Maybe it was Happy Hour at the Trump Hotel bar down the street...

:roll:

Aaron747

Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:04 am

Redd wrote:
When I was in high school it was cool to be your own individual, to be progressive and curious of other cultures. Respect was cool, intelligence & knowledge were not considered ''elitist'', knowing some interesting skills, being able to quote famous philosophers, playing an instrument were all cool things.

It's not just in the USA, but it seems that everywhere being a right winger with no individual thoughts of your own, being able to memorize and spout the same hate filled political euphemisms over and again, being closed to and against culture, books, ideas and life enhancing skills, art and music now make you cool. Being a meathead with no aspirations to become a better person is the right wing cool.

Sad where the world is going.

And then they wonder why they have to join the online army of incels because they lack real friends and sexual prospects
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

trpmb6

Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:05 am

Theres a letter from one of the chaperones out there actually. Seems the kids thought Mr. Phillips was joining in on their school chant with his drum.

Aaron747

Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:38 am

trpmb6 wrote:
Theres a letter from one of the chaperones out there actually. Seems the kids thought Mr. Phillips was joining in on their school chant with his drum.

A likely story. One of the little incels' "mothers"
is claiming Black Muslims caused their behavior. We really need a moratorium on breeding below a reasonable stupidity threshold.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

Jouhou

Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:49 am

Aaron747 wrote:
trpmb6 wrote:

A likely story. One of the little incels' "mothers"
is claiming Black Muslims caused their behavior. We really need a moratorium on breeding below a reasonable stupidity threshold.

The mother should try sending her kid to a school that teaches students real morals.
情報

DIRECTFLT

Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:32 am

Just saw this Tweet from CNN's Jake Tapper about Nathan Phillips claim of what happened vs. the video footage.
But please don't let the facts get in the way of your liberal agenda...

Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

casinterest

Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:33 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Just saw this Tweet from CNN's Jake Tapper about Nathan Phillips claim of what happened vs. the video footage.

Why were those dishonorable cowards there anyway weating the white racist hat logo?
Where ever you go, there you are.

salttee

Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:57 am

casinterest wrote:
Why were those dishonorable cowards there anyway wearing the white racist hat logo?

They were in DC to protest other people's right to abortion. The hic Kentucky town shipped them off to DC to enforce "god's" will on the rest of the world, sorta like OBL only not so emphatic.

The locals have rallied around their poor picked upon juvenile (delinquents). And tell themselves that they were baited into a phony photoshoot and that nothing really happened.

It seems that just before the confrontation with the Vet, they had gained the attention of some black guys who were doing a civil rights demonstration of some kind (surprise, southern kids meet black civil rights demonstrators and things don't go well).

You can read all about it in the local paper. The best part is the comments section. I will say that some of the comments criticized the adults who were escorting the kids on the trip for not intervening and putting a stop to the confrontation; that's a good analysis of what went wrong if you ask me. Those people should be taking more heat.
http://www.rcnky.com/articles/2019/01/1 ... n-phillips

casinterest

Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:03 am

salttee wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Why were those dishonorable cowards there anyway wearing the white racist hat logo?

They were in DC to protest other people's right to abortion. The hic Kentucky town shipped them off to DC to enforce "god's" will on the rest of the world, sorta like OBL only not so emphatic.

The locals have rallied around their poor picked upon juvenile (delinquents). And tell themselves that they were baited into a phony photoshoot and that nothing really happened.

It seems that just before the confrontation with the Vet, they had gained the attention of some black guys who were doing a civil rights demonstration of some kind (surprise, southern kids meet black civil rights demonstrators and things don't go well).

You can read all about it in the local paper. The best part is the comments section. I will say that some of the comments criticized the adults who were escorting the kids on the trip for not intervening and putting a stop to the confrontation; that's a good analysis of what went wrong if you ask me. Those people should be taking more heat.
http://www.rcnky.com/articles/2019/01/1 ... n-phillips

The chaperoenes are pathetic. They knew they were in DC, and still sent the kids in with the racist logo hats for a politcally charged demonstation. Pathetic. This was a setup if ever I saw one, and those kids were pawns.
Where ever you go, there you are.

Jouhou

Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:08 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:

And like I've been saying, it does highlight the extremely bad optics of a school sending an all-male delegation to the "March for life" while wearing the official gear of a serial adulterer after the school just suffered a controversy with a recent alumnus violently raping and sodomizing a young woman.

Not to mention the interpretation of that kids expression on his face as being smug and condescending requires some degree of being on the autism spectrum to not recognize. Non-verbal communication is pretty universal to everyone except for people who have a legitimate disability preventing them reading it properly.

My point stands all the parents trying to defend their kids and school need to take a long hard look at their selves.
情報

cpd

Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:12 am

Jouhou wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

And like I've been saying, it does highlight the extremely bad optics of a school sending an all-male delegation to the "March for life" while wearing the official gear of a serial adulterer after the school just suffered a controversy with a recent alumnus violently raping and sodomizing a young woman.

Not to mention the interpretation of that kids expression on his face as being smug and condescending requires some degree of being on the autism spectrum to not recognize. Non-verbal communication is pretty universal to everyone except for people who have a legitimate disability preventing them reading it properly.

My point stands all the parents trying to defend their kids and school need to take a long hard look at their selves.

They will be unemployable with their faces plastered over social media and news outlets the world over.