DL717

Re: MAGA-Clad Teens Harass and Mock Native American Vet

Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:34 pm

KICT wrote:
DL717 wrote:
KICT wrote:
And no, those pictures aren't photoshops. CVG.com, March 17, 2018:
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports ... 432354002/

Your lower photo is nowhere to be found in that link. Maybe you can provide a source as to why those kids are at a game wearing black when their school colors are blue. Further, the Catholic school is from Cincinnati and your lower picture shows a player from Clark County which is near Columbus. The only “Clark County” Ohio team I can find is the “Indians”, irony. So perhaps this was a state championship, fine, but I can find no record of the two teams playing. Maybe you have a source.

Lol
http://bluegrasspreps.com/ky-boys-baske ... page4.html

Credible source please. We’ll be waiting.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?

Jouhou

Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:48 pm

DL717 wrote:
dtw2hyd wrote:
I am deeply confused. Why did a veteran put himself in a difficult position and someone should teach the kid even if he is on the right side, that smug on his face doesn't help.

The kid actually looks a little scared/nervous to be quite honest.

Then he should move. His parents should teach him some manners. Do maga hatted teens get exempted from having to learn manners?

What terrible people.

Also to the people playing dumb the Catholic school is in the KY suburbs of Cincinnati.

Also Tucker Carlson/ daily caller is not a credible source of information. Ever.

DL717

Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:51 pm

Jouhou wrote:
DL717 wrote:
dtw2hyd wrote:
I am deeply confused. Why did a veteran put himself in a difficult position and someone should teach the kid even if he is on the right side, that smug on his face doesn't help.

Then he should move. His parents should teach him some manners. Do maga hatted teens get exempted from having to learn manners?

What terrible people.

Also to the people playing dumb the Catholic school is in the KY suburbs of Cincinnati.

Also Tucker Carlson/ daily caller is not a credible source of information. Ever.

Apparently you didn’t see that even CNN has also dissected the video now (for the second time I’ll post):

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/21/us/maga- ... index.html

I never posted Daily Caller or Tucker Carlson as a source. You clearly have me confused with someone else.

Jouhou

Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:55 pm

DL717 wrote:
Jouhou wrote:
DL717 wrote:

What terrible people.

Apparently you didn’t see that even CNN has also dissected the video now:

Oh, I though CNN was "fake news"? In any case I don't like CNN because it is sensationalist drivel that has panels of people talking over each other to show how they present the "facts" from both sides. And this isn't the kind of thing a trustworthy news wire service covers.

DL717

Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:57 pm

Jouhou wrote:
DL717 wrote:
Jouhou wrote:

What terrible people.

Oh, I though CNN was "fake news"? In any case I don't like CNN because it is sensationalist drivel that has panels of people talking over each other to show how they present the "facts" from both sides. And this isn't the kind of thing a trustworthy news wire service covers.

Well, in today’s world, one needs to use sources that the left doesn’t consider fake news. I figured CNN for you, but maybe it needs to be mother jones.

Jouhou

Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:01 pm

DL717 wrote:
Jouhou wrote:
DL717 wrote:

Well, in today’s world, one needs to use sources that the left doesn’t consider fake news. In this case CNN for you.

Anyways I read that link and it still doesn't exonerate the kids. Just adds in the presence of "Hebrew Israelites" acting like nutters.

DL717

Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:02 pm

Jouhou wrote:
DL717 wrote:
Jouhou wrote:

Well, in today’s world, one needs to use sources that the left doesn’t consider fake news. In this case CNN for you.

Anyways I read that link and it still doesn't exonerate the kids. Just adds in the presence of "Hebrew Israelites" acting like nutters.

We’ll have to agree to disagree. There are two sides to every story. Fortunately we got to see the other which counters the claims of the internet mob.

Jouhou

Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:09 pm

DL717 wrote:
Jouhou wrote:
DL717 wrote:

We’ll have to agree to disagree.

Well nothing there says the native group acted aggressively at all. It only makes clear the "Hebrew Israelites" were consistently acting like dicks.

DL717

Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:12 pm

Jouhou wrote:
DL717 wrote:
Jouhou wrote:

Well nothing there says the native group acted aggressively at all. It only makes clear the "Hebrew Israelites" were consistently acting like dicks.

And that the kids were countering that by doing high school chants to drown out their stupid vs. the claim of taunting a Native American vet.

KICT

Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:21 pm

Was the Cincinnati.com sorry from MARCH not credible enough for you?

At this point you are just apologising and carrying the water of racists and white supremacists. Which means you are a white supremacist and a racist. Own it.
People are saying. Believe me.

Jouhou

Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:28 pm

DL717 wrote:
Jouhou wrote:
DL717 wrote:

And that the kids were countering that by doing high school chants to drown out their stupid vs. the claim of taunting a Native American vet.

I find it highly doubtful that's what they were doing, especially where it seems no one in the same group is getting their story straight on what they were doing (a good sign lies are being told and excuses are being made). Of course, it's doubtful they knew or cared the guy was a vet. But it's clear that no one taught them how to not be rude.

flyguy89

Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:39 pm

KICT wrote:
DL717 wrote:
KICT wrote:
And no, those pictures aren't photoshops. CVG.com, March 17, 2018:
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports ... 432354002/

Your lower photo is nowhere to be found in that link. Maybe you can provide a source as to why those kids are at a game wearing black when their school colors are blue. Further, the Catholic school is from Cincinnati and your lower picture shows a player from Clark County which is near Columbus. The only “Clark County” Ohio team I can find is the “Indians”, irony. So perhaps this was a state championship, fine, but I can find no record of the two teams playing. Maybe you have a source.

Lol

It's a school spirit squad for basketball games, video feature about them below. Sometimes they paint themselves all-blue, sometimes all-white and sometimes all-black. Nothing to see here.

http://www.rcnky.com/articles/2014/03/2 ... th-crazies

And you really need to put on the tinfoil hat to be deciphering white supremacist codes from that first image. How ridiculous can you get?

flyguy89

Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:42 pm

Jouhou wrote:
DL717 wrote:
Jouhou wrote:

Oh did you miss the video where one of the guys in Mr. Phillips group is screaming in one of the student's faces to "Go back to Europe" and "you steal our land?"

KICT

Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:43 pm

You people need to wise up.
What's going on here is obvious and staring you in the face.
It is cowardly to deny it.
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... wing-troll
People are saying. Believe me.

flyguy89

Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:50 pm

Jouhou wrote:
DL717 wrote:
Jouhou wrote:

I find it highly doubtful that's what they were doing, especially where it seems no one in the same group is getting their story straight on what they were doing (a good sign lies are being told and excuses are being made). Of course, it's doubtful they knew or cared the guy was a vet. But it's clear that no one taught them how to not be rude.

Actually all the students have been pretty consistent about doing school cheers, even the Native Americans back up that part. Where are you seeing otherwise?

seb146

Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:02 pm

flyguy89 wrote:
KICT wrote:
DL717 wrote:

Lol

It's a school spirit squad for basketball games, video feature about them below. Sometimes they paint themselves all-blue, sometimes all-white and sometimes all-black. Nothing to see here.

And you really need to put on the tinfoil hat to be deciphering white supremacist codes from that first image. How ridiculous can you get?

The "white supremacist code" would be the MAGA hat. I would venture to guess that if the white boy had not been wearing that, this video would not get the attention it has. There is a lot going on in that video. All I know for sure is that people wearing MAGA hats support racists or are openly racist.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

DIRECTFLT

Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:10 pm

If grown man Alex Jones had gotten up in the face of David Hogg, as grown man, and avowed Trump Hater Nathan Phillips did to the HS student in a MAGA hat, the Liberal Press would have had a nuclear meltdown. Ahhhhh, but their blindness and DOUBLE STANDARD is STRONG.
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

seb146

Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:21 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
If grown man Alex Jones had gotten up in the face of David Hogg, as grown man, and avowed Trump Hater Nathan Phillips did to the HS student in a MAGA hat, the Liberal Press would have had a nuclear meltdown. Ahhhhh, but their blindness and DOUBLE STANDARD is STRONG.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... olf-hitler
http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/02/ ... -hogg.html

Jones was not man enough to do it in person but he still picked a fight with Hogg on social media, and his own web site. And then Jones claimed that Hogg was bullying him.

Oh, and BTW

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/23/us/alex- ... index.html
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/201 ... 150498002/

Sandy Hook parents are still able to sue Jones for defamation, so

DL717

Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:51 pm

KICT wrote:
Was the Cincinnati.com sorry from MARCH not credible enough for you?

At this point you are just apologising and carrying the water of racists and white supremacists. Which means you are a white supremacist and a racist. Own it.

Source or go home. You haven’t provided a source.

flyguy89

Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:04 pm

KICT wrote:
You people need to wise up.
What's going on here is obvious and staring you in the face.
It is cowardly to deny it.
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... wing-troll

I suppose black people are signalling white supremacy now, too? :roll:

GTFOH with that tinfoil hat conspiracy BS and stick to the facts..
Last edited by flyguy89 on Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

salttee

Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:05 pm

DL717 wrote:

But he did provide a source, a credible source, BluegrassPreps.com.

DL717

Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:20 pm

salttee wrote:
DL717 wrote:

An Internet forum for trash talk is not a source for the image he posted or anything else for that matter. Circle back with your buddy and bring us a source for that image or can it.

MaverickM11

Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:24 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:

Alex Jones gleefully went after the families of murdered children. Granted that's par for the course and totally middle of the road for you and your MAGA colleagues.
E pur si muove -Galileo

Jouhou

Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:14 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

Alex Jones gleefully went after the families of murdered children. Granted that's par for the course and totally middle of the road for you and your MAGA colleagues.

Alex Jones people are worse than magapeople.

Also inconsistent story, the changing shit about their singing along with the native song. School chant my ass. That's adults covering up the fact they never taught the kids that what they were doing was wrong.

Don't make me explain that or I know you're a troll, flyguy.

flyguy89

Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:41 pm

Jouhou wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

Also inconsistent story, the changing shit about their singing along with the native song. School chant my ass. That's adults covering up the fact they never taught the kids that what they were doing was wrong.

Don't make me explain that or I know you're a troll, flyguy.

Fortunately you don't have to explain, nor do we have to rely on your interpretation of events. It's all been plainly and objectively captured on video- the school chanting, the haka dance, the chanting and clapping with the Native Americans, etc.

alfa164
Topic Author

Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:25 pm

Jouhou wrote:

Alex Jones people are MAGA people. Not all MAGA people are Alex Jones people... but you can bet that if someone follows Jones, he/she/it will be backing MAGAman 100%.
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....

slider

Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:18 pm

Anyone else want to recant and walk back their comments now that the truth has come out?

Jouhou

Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:21 pm

slider wrote:
Anyone else want to recant and walk back their comments now that the truth has come out?

We just had pages going back and forth about this, what "truth"? Jesus fucking Christ it's annoying when the Maga tribe circles their wagons and expects everyone else to buy their narrative that they can do no wrong.

salttee

Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:25 pm

DL717 wrote:
salttee wrote:
DL717 wrote:

An Internet forum for trash talk is not a source for the image he posted or anything else for that matter. Circle back with your buddy and bring us a source for that image or can it.

That is not an Internet forum for trash talk, it is a forum where Kentucky High School Sports fans discuss their kid's sports: BluegrassPreps.com. The dialogue shown was of a conversation in 2015, at the time period of the picture. The posters even discussed the picture in their sublime ignorance of how offensive the blackface stunt was.

That link is a primary source, unless you want to believe that a group of Kentucky high school sports fans wanted to spoof DL717 four years into the future. Or maybe the deep state.

salttee

Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:26 pm

slider wrote:

You mean does anybody want to buy into the spin?

mham001

Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:29 pm

These threads are a real hoot to read for the first time after a few days and the truth comes out. And then who doubles-down on dumb.

Jouhou

Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:52 pm

salttee wrote:
DL717 wrote:
salttee wrote:

That is not an Internet forum for trash talk, it is a forum where Kentucky High School Sports fans discuss their kid's sports: BluegrassPreps.com. The dialogue shown was of a conversation in 2015, at the time period of the picture. The posters even discussed the picture in their sublime ignorance of how offensive the blackface stunt was.

That link is a primary source, unless you want to believe that a group of Kentucky high school sports fans wanted to spoof DL717 four years into the future. Or maybe the deep state.

It's like linking here for aviation information. You can get better pictures and analysis from the fans than you can from reporters who don't specialize in the subject.

Regardless it's obnoxious that maga people will probably shield these kids from learning real life lessons in manners. This is what people speak of when they talk about coddling kids.

You don't get this effect from non maga people. We criticize each other freely. I'm pretty sure salttee and I get that. We both hate Trump and his supporters, that doesn't mean we blindly back each other up on that alone. We lack the dangerous tribalism these people have.

flyguy89

Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:21 pm

Jouhou wrote:
Regardless it's obnoxious that maga people will probably shield these kids from learning real life lessons in manners. This is what people speak of when they talk about coddling kids.

All anyone has been talking about it proportionality here, because the internet outrage mob's version of a life lesson involves death threats, doxing, and life-ruining...and that's true of the left and the right. Being rude or smirking whether you're a liberal or conservative are not grounds for having your life eternally ruined. I also think it speaks volumes of you in your apparent outrage over a group of teenagers being anything less-than-angelic, but apparently grown adults harassing minors with homophobic and bigoted insults is a-okay.

Jouhou wrote:
You don't get this effect from non maga people. We criticize each other freely. I'm pretty sure salttee and I get that. We both hate Trump and his supporters, that doesn't mean we blindly back each other up on that alone. We lack the dangerous tribalism these people have.

And you expect us to believe you're NOT tribalistic after spouting all of that? :rotfl:

salttee

Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:22 pm

Jouhou wrote:
It's like linking here for aviation information.

Even more so. That forum is not anonymous, they use their real names.

mham001

Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:27 pm

flyguy89 wrote:
I also think it speaks volumes of you in your apparent outrage over a group of teenagers being anything less-than-angelic, but apparently grown adults harassing minors with homophobic and bigoted insults is a-okay.

That is OK and easily ignored because they were white boys. The leftists around here are as racist as it gets when it comes to passing judgment.

slider

Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:27 pm

https://www.dangerous.com/49859/dear-co ... ail-today/

Freaking spot freaking on.

The repugnance of the left and the irresponsibility of the craven media (including on the right) is insane. Totally wrong on the facts, death threats, and more faux outrage to peddle the narrative they’ve already committed to conveying.

slider

Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:28 pm

mham001 wrote:
These threads are a real hoot to read for the first time after a few days and the truth comes out. And then who doubles-down on dumb.

Exactly. Reveals a lack of character when foolish pride and partisan leftism rules over humility.

seb146

Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:30 pm

flyguy89 wrote:
Jouhou wrote:

All anyone has been talking about it proportionality here, because the internet outrage mob's version of a life lesson involves death threats, doxing, and life-ruining...and that's true of the left and the right. Being rude or smirking whether you're a liberal or conservative are not grounds for having your life eternally ruined. I also think it speaks volumes of you in your apparent outrage over a group of teenagers being anything less-than-angelic, but apparently grown adults harassing minors with homophobic and bigoted insults is a-okay.

Just because you MAGA fan boys keep saying "both sides do it" over and over again with zero proof does not give you all the right to keep being ignorant and making racist and hate filled comments.

Let's just play into your crazy 'both sides do it" fantasy. The punishment is not nearly the same. It has taken decades for Republicans to feign interest that there are racists among them. Republicans still hate gays and still love sexual predators. They simply dismiss it all with "yeah, well, whatabout...." or "HILLARY!" and gin up their MAGA base.

Both sides are not the same, so just knock it off.

These ignorant junior MAGA fan boys started it by openly displaying their hate. If they had not put their hate on display by wearing those stupid MAGA hats, this would probably not even be a story.

flyguy89

Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:51 pm

seb146 wrote:
These ignorant junior MAGA fan boys started it by openly displaying their hate. If they had not put their hate on display by wearing those stupid MAGA hats, this would probably not even be a story.

Nope. Not at all. Not even close. You're absolutely no better than the people you portend to hate if this is your line of thinking and honestly believe it's OK to for grown adults to call a bunch of minors "f**gots" "incest babies" and criticize them for "giving f**gots rights" then you are so far off kilter. And while we're at it, how exactly did the Native Americans who weren't wearing any MAGA gear "start it" with the BHI group when they were getting insulted by them?

rivetremover

Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:28 pm

flyguy89 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Nope. Not at all. Not even close. You're absolutely no better than the people you portend to hate if this is your line of thinking and honestly believe it's OK to for grown adults to call a bunch of minors "f**gots" "incest babies" and criticize them for "giving f**gots rights" then you are so far off kilter. And while we're at it, how exactly did the Native Americans who weren't wearing any MAGA gear "start it" with the BHI group when they were getting insulted by them?

There's no point in trying to debate with Seb. He's just using words here to vent his frustrations about his position in life- by his own admission.

sccutler

Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:45 pm

seb146 wrote:

Republicans still hate gays and still love sexual predators.

No they don't.

People who hate gays, hate gays.

A lifelong Republican, in Texas (and, for a while, California), I have never once met a person who "hates gays," and I'm nearing sixty years old.

I've met some folks who, through ignorance, didn't understand gay folk, couldn't rationalize in their minds why some people are gay, but most were still able to consider the simple reality that different people have different lives.

At this point, I don't know anyone who doesn't at least begin to get it. Maybe, as much as anything, this is because every family has someone close to them who has finally been able to stop pretending to live a life that's a lie, and faced with erasing someone they love from their life, they choose instead to open their minds a little. Its progress.

As for "...love sexual predators" - seriously?

---

I get it - some folks find it easier to cast aspersions on those whose legitimate views differ from their own, because it's easier to do that than to engage in honest, earnest discussion. But "easy" isn't right.

And it's just another virulent form of bigotry.
...three miles from BRONS, clear for the ILS one five approach...

TTailedTiger

Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 pm

Well well well, looks like this was all another fantastic lie from liberals. I'm shocked.

seb146

Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 pm

rivetremover wrote:
flyguy89 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

There's no point in trying to debate with Seb. He's just using words here to vent his frustrations about his position in life- by his own admission.

By pointing out what I see.

Whatever helps you get through the night.

Look, there were voices coming from everywhere. Names were being hurled all over. If the junior MAGA fan boys had not displayed their hate and ignorance, we would be having a completely different conversation.

But you go ahead and defend hate and ignorance. It is your right to show us who you really are and what America is really against. By your own admission.

FTMCPIUS

Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:56 pm

seb146 wrote:
flyguy89 wrote:
KICT wrote:

"All I know for sure is that people wearing MAGA hats support racists or are openly racist."

The "white supremacist code" would be the MAGA hat. I would venture to guess that if the white boy had not been wearing that, this video would not get the attention it has. There is a lot going on in that video. All I know for sure is that people wearing MAGA hats support racists or are openly racist.

"All I know for sure is that people wearing MAGA hats support supremacist racists or are openly racist."
As usual, you overreach. You know for sure??? :lol: I know many who wear MAGA hats who do not support racists and who are not racists, openly or otherwise. I'll have to let them know you're on to them. You carelessly use a brush much too broad.

rivetremover

Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:03 am

seb146 wrote:
rivetremover wrote:
flyguy89 wrote:

By pointing out what I see.

Whatever helps you get through the night.

Look, there were voices coming from everywhere. Names were being hurled all over. If the junior MAGA fan boys had not displayed their hate and ignorance, we would be having a completely different conversation.

But you go ahead and defend hate and ignorance. It is your right to show us who you really are and what America is really against. By your own admission.

Keep being part of the problem. You're literally the only one here who's name calling and (conveniently) ignoring the hatred being spewed by others there. The israelites were literally calling for the deaths of white people...but that's just what they do, right? (Get ready for the cries of "both sides" argument like clockwork from you)

All you have is name-calling that's not going to accomplish anything but to make things worse. And you'll be happy about it.

salttee

Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:07 am

flyguy89 wrote:
I also think it speaks volumes of you in your apparent outrage over a group of teenagers being anything less-than-angelic, but apparently grown adults harassing minors with homophobic and bigoted insults is a-okay.

You expect someone here to stick up for the wack job "Hebrew Israelite's"? They were obvious nut cases, yet the chaperones thought it was a good idea for the kids to get involved with them. So the kids went on a wilding. Surprise surprise! And little Nick Sandman showed the world the stuff he's made of.

DL717

Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:28 am

Jouhou wrote:
salttee wrote:
DL717 wrote:

It's like linking here for aviation information. You can get better pictures and analysis from the fans than you can from reporters who don't specialize in the subject.

This argument is rock bottom of attempted support of a false claim. Thread over. What a fail this was by the left, again.

trpmb6

Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:43 am

Anyone ever stop and think for just once that this was a group of minors, waiting for their buses being harassed by adults?

Jetsgo

Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:04 am

This thread is exactly why Trump will win in 2020. The left is downright embarrassing.

...and no I’m not a Trump supporter and I wouldn’t be caught dead in a MAGA hat.
Marine Corps Aviation, The Last To Let You Down!

mham001

Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:11 am

salttee wrote:
[
And little Nick Sandman showed the world the stuff he's made of.

That in the face of racist and religious taunts while waiting for a bus, this high school junior held his own without violence? Waiting for the damned bus. "Little Nick Sandman" is more of a man than you.