Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

KICT

Re: MAGA-Clad Teens Harass and Mock Native American Vet

Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:21 am

Jetsgo wrote:
This thread is exactly why Trump will win in 2020.

Did you sleep through the entire month of November 2018?
People are saying. Believe me.

seb146

Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:23 am

Thanks for all the personal attacks. It really changes my mind :roll:

Another thing that bothers me about this story is how the lying right wing media will do the exact same thing and we are just supposed to accept it as gospel truth and not question any context or ask question. But, when this one and only 90+ minute view is shown, we have to question every aspect of it and blame the "liberal" media for peddling lies.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

salttee

Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:28 am

mham001 wrote:
salttee wrote:
[
And little Nick Sandman showed the world the stuff he's made of.

That in the face of racist and religious taunts while waiting for a bus, this high school junior held his own without violence? Waiting for the damned bus. "Little Nick Sandman" is more of a man than you.

The religious nutcases were just part of the flora and fauna of Washington DC or any big city at various times. The kids chose to engage with them and their chaperones allowed it. The kids may have been burning up excess time from their schedule, but they weren't waiting for a bus when they engaged with the wack job "Hebrew Israelite's.

One has to wonder, if the chaperones would have seen a dog foaming at the mouth, would they have sent the kids over to pet it? (or more likely throw rocks at it).

Jetsgo

Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:29 am

KICT wrote:
Jetsgo wrote:

Not following you here. Did I miss something that completely negates what an embarrassment the DNC and left continues to be?

2020 will be another Democrats loss, not a Trump win.
Marine Corps Aviation, The Last To Let You Down!

salttee

Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:33 am

Jetsgo wrote:
KICT wrote:
Jetsgo wrote:

Not following you here. Did I miss something that completely negates what an embarrassment the DNC and left continues to be?

2020 will be another Democrats loss, not a Trump win.

Are you trying to say that you're not really a fascist but that you don't like Hillary?

Talk about embarrassments, take a gander at the piece of shit we have for a president.

alfa164
Topic Author

Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:33 am

flyguy89 wrote:
You're absolutely no better than the people you portend to hate if this is your line of thinking and honestly believe it's OK to for grown adults to call a bunch of minors "f**gots" "incest babies" and criticize them for "giving f**gots rights" then you are so far off kilter. And while we're at it, how exactly did the Native Americans who weren't wearing any MAGA gear "start it" with the BHI group when they were getting insulted by them?

Nobody is defending the BHI group's name-calling and insults toward the kids... and nobody should be defending the kids' disrespect towards a Native American veteran.

The two are separate arguments. One does not justify the other.
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....

rivetremover

Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:34 am

salttee wrote:
mham001 wrote:
salttee wrote:
[
And little Nick Sandman showed the world the stuff he's made of.

That in the face of racist and religious taunts while waiting for a bus, this high school junior held his own without violence? Waiting for the damned bus. "Little Nick Sandman" is more of a man than you.

The religious nutcases were just part of the flora and fauna of Washington DC or any big city at various times. The kids chose to engage with them and their chaperones allowed it. The kids may have been burning up excess time from their schedule, but they weren't waiting for a bus when they engaged with the wack job "Hebrew Israelite's.

One has to wonder, if the chaperones would have seen a dog foaming at the mouth, would they have sent the kids over to pet it? (or more likely throw rocks at it).

So you can spout racist and bigoted things at complete strangers as long as you're "part of the culture of the city" but as soon as some "outsiders" participate they're the real bad people.

Sounds reasonable.

salttee

Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:39 am

rivetremover wrote:
salttee wrote:
mham001 wrote:

So you can spout racist and bigoted things at complete strangers as long as you're "part of the culture of the city" but as soon as some "outsiders" participate they're the real bad people.

Sounds reasonable.

The reality is that these things do go on.

Is that too complex for you to understand?

rivetremover

Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:43 am

salttee wrote:
rivetremover wrote:
salttee wrote:

Sounds reasonable.

The reality is that these things do go on.

Is that too complex for you to understand?

Yes, but their behavior is just as bad if not worse than the teens behavior. They actually call for violence and talk about being a superior race of people publicly and proudly. "But that's just what they do" is such a dumb patronizing thing to say. You're excusing their behavior. But hey, they're black and these teens were white and that's the real problem The black isrealites are just doing their thing. That's about the extent of your deep thinking.

salttee

Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:09 am

rivetremover wrote:
Yes, but their behavior is just as bad if not worse than the teens behavior. They actually call for violence and talk about being a superior race of people publicly and proudly. "But that's just what they do" is such a dumb patronizing thing to say. You're excusing their behavior. But hey, they're black and these teens were white and that's the real problem The black isrealites are just doing their thing. That's about the extent of your deep thinking.

I'll explain it in a bit more detail, maybe you'll catch on then. Or maybe you're just playing dumb: either way.

In the US we have "freedom of speech" there's no need to highlight the positives of this here but some of the downsides apparently need to be explained. Any person is allowed under law to say anything they want, for 200 years various police departments have tried to place limits on what people say and how they say it but they've been rebuffed almost every time. The test of free speech in the US is simply stated as anything except shouting fire in a movie theater (a metaphor).

As a result political, religious and whatever demonstrators have been a part of the American scene since it's earliest days. Almost every American is aware of this fact, and when someone who is loudly or obnoxiously exercising their inalienable right to ramble emotionally comes within sight, normal people give them a wide berth and ignore any entreats as they pass by.

On the day in question, the kids decided to entertain themselves by engaging with a few less than rational types and their chaperones permitted this activity.

Just another day in America I guess: adult whack jobs rub up against inexperienced but not quite innocent teenagers - the outcome is entirely predictable.

Jouhou

Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:17 am

trpmb6 wrote:
Anyone ever stop and think for just once that this was a group of minors, waiting for their buses being harassed by adults?

And I've been saying the whole time both the parents and the school failed these kids:

1.) Where were the chaperones when they were being harassed by the black people, who by all means are in their own cult?
2.) My mom told me wearing political clothes was inviting attacks, and political bumper stickers are a way to get your car vandalized. These parents clearly never gave their kids that same advice I've benefited from my whole life. This applies to ALL sides in politics, internationally.
3.) Off-key tonal mimicry of Native song is offensive like speaking fake Chinese (chingchong style) to any Asian you meet. This is not something kids will get until it's pointed out to them. The adults failed again.
4.) That one kid should be taught some humility. He certainly doesn't have it.

Aside from the previously noted question of why the school thinks it's good idea to send an all-male delegation to the "March for life". It seems like they need to focus on teaching them that rape is bad and that's how you get unwanted pregnancies that result in abortion.
情報

salttee

Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:23 am

rivetremover wrote:
You're the king of misrepresentation. Comprehension isn't your forte but let me give it an attempt here.

You are excusing the behavior of one group and not the other.

Engaging crazy people is not a crime and is not something that should be avoided. They are in the public space. Exercising your right to question their racist and homophobic behavior is wonderful.

Thank you professor.

I'm not "excusing" anything. I just explained reality to you and you failed to see it. I don't think you're playing dumb, I think you're for real. I suggest you spend the rest of the evening taking your children on a tour of the crappiest part of your town and siccing them on whatever disturbs them (or you).

Come back and tell us about it.

WarRI1

Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:31 am

trpmb6 wrote:
Anyone ever stop and think for just once that this was a group of minors, waiting for their buses being harassed by adults?

When they had those red hats on which they brought with them, they entered the political arena. They asked for it, they have it. One Mother questioned the timing of the trip in such a time of political unrest and demonstrations. I agree with her.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

flyguy89

Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:34 am

alfa164 wrote:
flyguy89 wrote:
You're absolutely no better than the people you portend to hate if this is your line of thinking and honestly believe it's OK to for grown adults to call a bunch of minors "f**gots" "incest babies" and criticize them for "giving f**gots rights" then you are so far off kilter. And while we're at it, how exactly did the Native Americans who weren't wearing any MAGA gear "start it" with the BHI group when they were getting insulted by them?

Nobody is defending the BHI group's name-calling and insults toward the kids... and nobody should be defending the kids' disrespect towards a Native American veteran.

The two are separate arguments. One does not justify the other.

I'm not arguing that the kids all behaved like angels. If we want to say it would have been more respectful and sensitive for the kids to not chant and clap with Mr. Phillips, granted. It does not however warrant nearly the same level of outrage as the original characterization of events (that the kids were the aggressors, that they mobbed Mr. Phillips and harassed him with Build that Wall chanting, etc.), and nor are the actual adults involved who should have known better blameless. Mr. Phillips approached the students, and his group were no angels either what with getting the faces of minors and screaming at them for stealing their land and telling them to go back to Europe.

salttee

Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:39 am

flyguy89 wrote:
I'm not arguing that the kids all behaved like angels. If we want to say it would have been more respectful and sensitive for the kids to not chant and clap with Mr. Phillips, granted. It does not however warrant nearly the same level of outrage as the original characterization of events (that the kids were the aggressors, that they mobbed Mr. Phillips and harassed him with Build that Wall chanting, etc.), and nor are the actual adults involved who should have known better blameless. Mr. Phillips approached the students, and his group were no angels either what with getting the faces of minors and screaming at them for stealing their land and telling them to go back to Europe.

Nick Sandman was the aggressor. He intentionally got in Phillip's face while Phillips was doing his native American dance. And he intentionally stayed in Phillip's face. With his F**king smirk.

Jouhou

Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:42 am

WarRI1 wrote:
trpmb6 wrote:

When they had those red hats on which they brought with them, they entered the political arena. They asked for it, they have it. One Mother questioned the timing of the trip in such a time of political unrest and demonstrations. I agree with her.

This. My mother would never have condoned this, she knew how unsafe it is to throw your kids into the political blender.
情報

WarRI1

Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:43 am

salttee wrote:
flyguy89 wrote:

Nick Sandman was the aggressor. He intentionally got in Phillip's face while Phillips was doing his native American dance. And he intentionally stayed in Phillip's face. With his F**king smirk.

That is what got me, that F****** smirk. The poor picked on kid according to the Red Hats. Boo Hoo!!

flyguy89

Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:52 am

salttee wrote:
flyguy89 wrote:

Fortunately we have complete video that shows otherwise.

WarRI1 wrote:
That is what got me, that F****** smirk. The poor picked on kid according to the Red Hats. Boo Hoo!!

Again, that's what we're really down to here...we don't like his smirk. A teenager gives a douchy smirk, call the SWAT team, alert the national media :roll: Amazing how many people we have here who evidently acted second only to God when they were teenagers.

WarRI1

Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:57 am

flyguy89 wrote:
salttee wrote:
flyguy89 wrote:

What video were you watching? Not the one I watched.

WarRI1 wrote:

Again, that's what we're really down to here...we don't like his smirk. A teenager gives a douchy smirk, call the SWAT team, alert the national media :roll: Amazing how many people we have here who evidently acted second only to God when they were teenagers.

Not I as a teenager, but I knew what awaited when my Father found out, and make sure this boy deserves it for his actions to a Senior citizen, a Vet who served his parents age group and a Native American, a good boot in the ass, the little smirking punk.

salttee

Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:58 am

flyguy89 wrote:

Link?

A link to the smartass little punk with his smirk please. Let's see it again.

WarRI1

Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:00 am

salttee wrote:
flyguy89 wrote:

Link?

A link to the smartass little punk with his smirk please. Let's see it again.

Well said, let us see it, maybe Breitbart filmed it. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

trpmb6

Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:02 am

Jouhou wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
trpmb6 wrote:

This. My mother would never have condoned this, she knew how unsafe it is to throw your kids into the political blender.

Pretty tragic when we can not let our children engage in political discussions. I do agree though, I would not have sent my children or let them wear a MAGA hat. But we also can't let violence or the threat of violence or hate speech prevent us from engaging in political activism either.

Please do understand though that Catholics are extremely pro-life. You may not like that. And that is fine. But they are. This is not the first time this school has attended the March for Life.

We all have our own preconceived notions about what happened there. We are all going to interpret the event through our own political filters. I think it is fair to say, though, that the original portrayal of the event was incomplete and unfair. I'll leave it at that.

salttee

Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:04 am

trpmb6 wrote:
Pretty tragic when we can not let our children engage in political discussions.

Out in the street? With strangers?

Are you nuts?

trpmb6 wrote:
We all have our own preconceived notions about what happened there.

We have video of the punk smirking in Phillip's face. Nothing preconceived about it.

WarRI1

Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:08 am

trpmb6 wrote:
Jouhou wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

Pretty tragic when we can not let our children engage in political discussions. I do agree though, I would not have sent my children or let them wear a MAGA hat. But we also can't let violence or the threat of violence or hate speech prevent us from engaging in political activism either.

Please do understand though that Catholics are extremely pro-life. You may not like that. And that is fine. But they are. This is not the first time this school has attended the March for Life.

We all have our own preconceived notions about what happened there. We are all going to interpret the event through our own political filters. I think it is fair to say, though, that the original portrayal of the event was incomplete and unfair. I'll leave it at that.

May I compliment you on a reply that I cannot find any fault with, and this is from a Catholic. Well said. I agree about the hat also, which is guaranteed to invoke a response. I just told my wife earlier, I have never seen one worn in public so far. I do live in Rhode Island which is a little blue. :shock:

trpmb6

Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:15 am

salttee wrote:
trpmb6 wrote:
Pretty tragic when we can not let our children engage in political discussions.

Out in the street? With strangers?

Are you nuts?

trpmb6 wrote:
We all have our own preconceived notions about what happened there.

We have video of the punk smirking in Phillip's face. Nothing preconceived about it.

So children shouldn't be allowed in the streets anymore either? They were waiting for a bus!

As for Mr. Phillip's, we have established he waded into the group of kids. He, an adult, forced his way into a group of minors. Imagine a guy wearing a MAGA hat wading into a group of Women's March attendees. How do you respond? My guess is the kids were confused by what Mr. Phillip's was doing. Unsure of whether he was supporting them or not. (Afterall, the BHI were attacking the indigenous peoples march as well.)

This whole discussion is whack. It should be about what adults were doing behaving in such a manner with minors. Not how the minors reacted.)

flyguy89

Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:18 am

WarRI1 wrote:
flyguy89 wrote:
salttee wrote:

WarRI1 wrote:

Not I as a teenager, but I knew what awaited when my Father found out, and make sure this boy deserves it for his actions to a Senior citizen, a Vet who served his parents age group and a Native American, a good boot in the ass, the little smirking punk.

Same, and I don't wholly disagree with you either. But I think we can probably be thankful that we didn't have this viral internet outrage culture that would have aired out our punkish dirty laundry and potentially ruined our lives before we fully had the chance for our parents and life to knock some smarts into us.

salttee

Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:21 am

flyguy89 wrote:
Go rewatch it, champ. You're not going to find a single clip of the kid taking even one step toward Mr. Phillips. Call standing there rude, disrespectful, what have you and I'll agree. Aggressive? No, not in the least since we now know Mr. Phillips was the one who walked up to the kid, and it was members of Mr. Phillips group who can be seen getting in the faces of kids telling them to go back to Europe, etc.

Phillips didn't "walk" up to the kid. That's a lie you're telling, maybe a lawyerly lie but a lie just the same.

Phillips was doing a native American ceremonial dance. His direction was predictable to everyone. Nick Sandman, in his written attempt at rationalization, stated that he saw everyone else in his path move away.

Quit lying.

salttee

Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:25 am

trpmb6 wrote:
So children shouldn't be allowed in the streets anymore either? They were waiting for a bus!

You go ahead and send your kids, or any kids you somehow gain control over out in the street to argue with strangers.

And if they were waiting for a bus, it was only in the sense of time.

None of this took place at a bus stop.

trpmb6

Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:29 am

I screwed up my edit, but was agreeing with flyguy

Cannot be said enough times. We as parents in this "moments from going viral" society have more pressure than ever to impress upon them right from wrong. Make no mistake, they will F up. All we can do is mitigate the circumstances as much as possible. But we also mustn't also suppress their desire to participate in events. We can't keep them in a bubble. Would any of you tell your daughter to not attend a Women's March? I don't think you would be overly concerned.
Last edited by trpmb6 on Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

flyguy89

Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:32 am

salttee wrote:
flyguy89 wrote:
Go rewatch it, champ. You're not going to find a single clip of the kid taking even one step toward Mr. Phillips. Call standing there rude, disrespectful, what have you and I'll agree. Aggressive? No, not in the least since we now know Mr. Phillips was the one who walked up to the kid, and it was members of Mr. Phillips group who can be seen getting in the faces of kids telling them to go back to Europe, etc.

Phillips didn't "walk" up to the kid. That's a lie you're telling, maybe a lawyerly lie but a lie just the same.

Phillips was doing a native American ceremonial dance. His direction was predictable to everyone. Nick Sandman, in his written attempt at rationalization, stated that he saw everyone else in his path move away.

Quit lying.

Again, all on video, no need to guess. The only one playing lawyer with words here is you. Walked, danced, cartwheeled, skipped...makes no difference, all are deliberate actions.
Last edited by flyguy89 on Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

trpmb6

Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:32 am

salttee wrote:
trpmb6 wrote:

You go ahead and send your kids, or any kids you somehow gain control over out in the street to argue with strangers.

Their organizers told them to assemble at the lincoln memorial for pickup by their (I assume) chartered buses.

I would not have let my children respond in any way. I would have told them to simply ignore them. But it's not so easy controlling a group of testosterone filled young men. It's hard to say what these kids were even chanting in response. Maybe it was their school song, maybe some were chanting build the wall. It doesnt really matter though. Mr. Phillip's waded into their crowd, not the other way around.

salttee

Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:42 am

trpmb6 wrote:
Mr. Phillip's waded into their crowd, not the other way around.

Again a mischaracterization of the event. Or at the very least, you are pushing your view of how you hope it happened. Phillips said that he was headed towards the memorial and from the video it looks like the kids had circled around him. It defies belief that Phillips was looking for a confrontation with a pack of howling teenagers and that's what your assertion amounts to.

seb146

Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:44 am

trpmb6 wrote:
salttee wrote:
trpmb6 wrote:

Their organizers told them to assemble at the lincoln memorial for pickup by their (I assume) chartered buses.

I would not have let my children respond in any way. I would have told them to simply ignore them. But it's not so easy controlling a group of testosterone filled young men. It's hard to say what these kids were even chanting in response. Maybe it was their school song, maybe some were chanting build the wall. It doesnt really matter though. Mr. Phillip's waded into their crowd, not the other way around.

From the one video I saw, there were several people crowded together. People drifting in and out. All with different political opinions.

What if Mr. Phillips wandered over to talk with the Black Hebrews and the junior MAGA fan boys just happened to show up already pumped up from their tour wanting to let everyone know how they feel?

What if that happened?

salttee

Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:49 am

flyguy89 wrote:
Walked, danced, cartwheeled, skipped...makes no difference, all are deliberate actions.

Only your blind Trumpista friends will support that bit of nonsense.
You can pretend otherwise, as an ostrich sticks it's head in the sand, but it makes a lot of difference whether he walked up to Sandman or he was doing his native dance ceremony: night and day.

In essence you want to spin it that Phillips was picking on Sandman.

You're trying to spread a falsehood, aka lying.

Good night I'm done with you.

FTMCPIUS

Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:54 am

salttee wrote:
flyguy89 wrote:

Please calm down and then review this: https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/21/us/maga- ... index.html

(from CNN no less)

trpmb6

Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:57 am

Here is an uncomfortable truth for some of you posters. You want those kids to be racist. It would confirm your own biased beliefs that anyone who owns a MAGA hat must be a racist. You had prejudged them before the talking heads even got to their talking points.

salttee

Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:57 am

FTMCPIUS wrote:
salttee wrote:
flyguy89 wrote:

Please calm down and then review this: https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/21/us/maga- ... index.html

(from CNN no less)

If you ever have anything to say, please speak up.
And I have no use for your busted links or CNN's "deep analysis".

salttee

Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:05 am

trpmb6 wrote:
Here is an uncomfortable truth for some of you posters. You want those kids to be racist. It would confirm your own biased beliefs that anyone who owns a MAGA hat must be a racist. You had prejudged them before the talking heads even got to their talking points.
Any kid from a small southern town going to a school that has been cited for racism and wears a MAGA hat and picks fights with people of color and makes derogatory statements about native Americans to their face.. , and so on and so on.

Yea, those kids are racists, that's a given. The point is that for one afternoon they were misbehaving racists in front of cameras.
Capeesh?

WarRI1

Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:10 am

flyguy89 wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
flyguy89 wrote:

Same, and I don't wholly disagree with you either. But I think we can probably be thankful that we didn't have this viral internet outrage culture that would have aired out our punkish dirty laundry and potentially ruined our lives before we fully had the chance for our parents and life to knock some smarts into us.

As I watched the video earlier, I remarked to my wife about the fact that this video could come back and haunt the young man who is the center of it if he chooses say to run for office. They do not yet realize their ambitions and that is a problem if they do choose public life later with such as this out there. We can see it rearing its head already in the upcoming elections as people declare. One used to fear a police record, now video records are worse it seems. I warn my grandchildren about this all the time. They both attend Catholic High School and I have never heard of their school encouraging the students to attend rallies around here. I would not be happy if they did. Time enough later on in life to get involved.

FTMCPIUS

Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:19 am

salttee wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
salttee wrote:

(from CNN no less)

So, you know what you know and CNN is not always your bible.

salttee

Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:20 am

FTMCPIUS wrote:
salttee wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:

(from CNN no less)

And your link doesn't work.

FTMCPIUS

Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:27 am

salttee wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
salttee wrote:

And your link doesn't work.

It's not my link. It was posted by DL717. Go to #103. I just tried it and it works there.

flyguy89

Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:09 am

salttee wrote:
flyguy89 wrote:
Walked, danced, cartwheeled, skipped...makes no difference, all are deliberate actions.

Only your blind Trumpista friends will support that bit of nonsense.
You can pretend otherwise, as an ostrich sticks it's head in the sand, but it makes a lot of difference whether he walked up to Sandman or he was doing his native dance ceremony: night and day.

In essence you want to spin it that Phillips was picking on Sandman.

You're trying to spread a falsehood, aka lying.

Good night I'm done with you.

Sure, just continue digging a deeper and deeper hole for yourself here. There's video of Mr. Phillips wading into the group, and by his own account he did so. Anything else is just delusion on your part.

salttee wrote:
Any kid from a small southern town

It's in a suburb less than 10 minutes from downtown Cincinnati. But again, by all means don't let your own bigotry get in the way of the facts. Clearly you have a narrative you're trying to push here.

salttee wrote:
going to a school that has been cited for racism

It hasn't.

salttee wrote:
picks fights with people of color

Show me the fight.

salttee wrote:
and makes derogatory statements about native Americans to their face

Show me the derogatory statements about Native Americans he made to their face? Oh wait, that's right you can't because fortunately there's video of the entire encounter between the two.

WarRI1 wrote:
flyguy89 wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

As I watched the video earlier, I remarked to my wife about the fact that this video could come back and haunt the young man who is the center of it if he chooses say to run for office. They do not yet realize their ambitions and that is a problem if they do choose public life later with such as this out there. We can see it rearing its head already in the upcoming elections as people declare. One used to fear a police record, now video records are worse it seems. I warn my grandchildren about this all the time. They both attend Catholic High School and I have never heard of their school encouraging the students to attend rallies around here. I would not be happy if they did. Time enough later on in life to get involved.

Completely agree.

Jetsgo

Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:09 am

salttee wrote:
Are you trying to say that you're not really a fascist but that you don't like Hillary?

Would that be considered an acceptable stance?

salttee wrote:
Talk about embarrassments, take a gander at the piece of shit we have for a president.

Blame the DNC for pushing through Hillary. You don’t get a POS like Trump without losing Obama voters to the right.

I’m all for sending Trump back to NYC in 2020, but let’s first take a look at how the left is contributing to the problems on hand and work to mitigate them so as not to continue emboldening the MAGA crowd. Between this and cancelling Pelosi’s trip during the midst of a shutdown, it’s clear Trump has been playing chess over the last week while the Democrats have been struggling just to play checkers.

And because so many on the left will ridicule and attack this stance, THAT is why Trump will win again in 2020. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine Corps Aviation, The Last To Let You Down!

1989worstyear

Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:23 am

Yeesh... I need to go have a listen to the song "Aenima" by Tool after reading all this.
Stuck at age 15 thanks to the certification date of the A320-200 and my parents' decision to postpone having a kid by 3 years. At least there's Dignitas...

KICT

Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:46 am

Acceptable behavior on the National Mall in 2019.

flyguy89

Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:55 am

KICT wrote:
Acceptable behavior on the National Mall in 2019.

A bunch of teenagers doing the globally-popular haka sports chant to drown out the vile bigoted, racist, homophobic drivel the BHI were spewing...that's what pushes you over? To each their own I guess :spin:

KICT

Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:03 am

You know what, you're right. The optics here are great. Keep it up.

seb146

Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:54 am

trpmb6 wrote:

After centuries of MAGA fan boys judging everyone not white, not straight, not male, we non-MAGA supporters need to calm down and take a step back and deal with our prejudice first? TRP, I have so much respect for you but no. Us non-MAGA supporters have, for the most part, have and are dealing with our prejudices. Maybe it is time for them to feel what it is like.

KICT

Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:03 am

I personally am not "pre-judging" anyone. I am judging them. How many "chances" are these people going to get?
The jury is OUT. The Republican Party is a white nationalist movement.