• 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
 
User avatar
DIRECTFLT
Posts: 2004
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:54 pm

BN747 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
casinterest wrote:


The hat itself represents one of biggest liars and racists ever elected in history. She may have passed judgement, and she was definitely in the wrong with what she did, but that Hat does not stand for anything good.

People that wear that Hat are supporting an ignorant liar and racist, but may not be racists themselves. Just idiots as you pointed out.


I do not believe that Donald Trump is a racist, quite, the opposite. DJT loves America and Americans. That's good enough for me, and that will get him re-elected. Mark my words.

"Liar," well golly gosh gee, I do think they say that about EVERY President. So that's really a non-statement that lends itself too way too much wahtboutism.


More accurately, you have no desire to recognize nor acknowledge his racist actions, words & deeds...it's all well documented.

That well documentation either breaches your comprehension threshold or you just don't want to see it because you love his special brand of lies and how brave he is
for 'not' firing anyone to their face (like on tv) and he has no qualms with attacking dead people in relentless fashion - hey, I don't understand why everyone doesn't line up like you to embrace FAT Donny.

BN747


Oh wow, you're upset because Donald insulted a "dead" person??

How do sleep at night??
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling
 
BN747
Posts: 6742
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:09 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
BN747 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

I do not believe that Donald Trump is a racist, quite, the opposite. DJT loves America and Americans. That's good enough for me, and that will get him re-elected. Mark my words.

"Liar," well golly gosh gee, I do think they say that about EVERY President. So that's really a non-statement that lends itself too way too much wahtboutism.


More accurately, you have no desire to recognize nor acknowledge his racist actions, words & deeds...it's all well documented.

That well documentation either breaches your comprehension threshold or you just don't want to see it because you love his special brand of lies and how brave he is
for 'not' firing anyone to their face (like on tv) and he has no qualms with attacking dead people in relentless fashion - hey, I don't understand why everyone doesn't line up like you to embrace FAT Donny.

BN747


Oh wow, you're upset because Donald insulted a "dead" person??

How do sleep at night??


Upset isn't the term...but 'disturbing' is the accurate adjective to describe your being 'okay' with the fact that FAT Donny does this.

It lends creedence to his statement 'I could shot someone in Times Square and no one would complain' ... you and fellow ardent supports prove that is true.

As an American that does believe in the rule of law, find those type of Americans as very very unstable, just like him.

But more telling is how the only thing you took away from my reply to your 'he's not racist' comment....is 'you're upset he insulted a dead person - Wow!

Yep, the blinders are glued on this. I guess in your opinion he's not a homophobe either.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
afcjets
Posts: 2888
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:13 pm

Magog wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

If you are 46 years old and still look like this, you probably shouldn't criticize other people on their fashion choices. She also lost her job over this, so it was even more of a dumb idea than I thought.

Image


Unless she has a high profile position, works in HR, some type of brand management, PR, or is a manager over people, (and based on her looks none are likely the case) and didn't mention her employer during her rant, she should not be fired. Employers are increasingly getting involved in things that are none of their business, but it's probably only natural based on all the fake outrage that permeates American Life today.
 
afcjets
Posts: 2888
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:25 pm

seb146 wrote:
I have noticed recently that people who defend the racist in the White House often defend the hat and the idea of MAGA by using some form of "I'm not racist, but..." which tells me they are trying to sugar coat whatever racist opinions are to follow.

Y'all can MAGA all you want, I want my change back!


Not me, I would never pacify someone by pretending to accept their premise that we currently have a racist in the White House.
 
afcjets
Posts: 2888
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:40 pm

BN747 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
I do not believe that Donald Trump is a racist, quite, the opposite. DJT loves America and Americans. That's good enough for me, and that will get him re-elected. Mark my words.

More accurately, you have no desire to recognize nor acknowledge his racist actions, words & deeds...it's all well documented.


More like rational people who see a president wanting to enforce immigration laws and actually deal with the crisis at the border (which now even CNNs Chris Cuomo is admitting and criticizing his own party for), stating the obvious that Haiti is a hellhole and immigrants from hellholes are much more of a drain on the system, stating the fact the Mexican government is purposely allowing their worst criminals to come here to get rid of them while aknowleding there are also probably some good people too, calling MS13 gang members animals is not racist, just like rational people do not think you look nice today is a form of rape or a me too moment. Trump is no more racist than Joe Biden is a rapist.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9245
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:03 pm

afcjets wrote:
BN747 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
I do not believe that Donald Trump is a racist, quite, the opposite. DJT loves America and Americans. That's good enough for me, and that will get him re-elected. Mark my words.

More accurately, you have no desire to recognize nor acknowledge his racist actions, words & deeds...it's all well documented.


More like rational people who see a president wanting to enforce immigration laws and actually deal with the crisis at the border (which now even CNNs Chris Cuomo is admitting and criticizing his own party for), stating the obvious that Haiti is a hellhole and immigrants from hellholes are much more of a drain on the system, stating the fact the Mexican government is purposely allowing their worst criminals to come here to get rid of them while aknowleding there are also probably some good people too, calling MS13 gang members animals is not racist, just like rational people do not think you look nice today is a form of rape or a me too moment. Trump is no more racist than Joe Biden is a rapist.


Trump manufactured the crisis at the border, and he has amped it up by cutting aid to 3 Central American Countries that are in shambles.
He called an American Citizen a Mexican to try to put him down. He calls people rapists, and murders based on nationality.


I find it a failed logic that people that support such a man think they have integrity at the end of the day.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
BN747
Posts: 6742
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:06 pm

afcjets wrote:
BN747 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
I do not believe that Donald Trump is a racist, quite, the opposite. DJT loves America and Americans. That's good enough for me, and that will get him re-elected. Mark my words.

More accurately, you have no desire to recognize nor acknowledge his racist actions, words & deeds...it's all well documented.


More like rational people who see a president wanting to enforce immigration laws and actually deal with the crisis at the border (which now even CNNs Chris Cuomo is admitting and criticizing his own party for), stating the obvious that Haiti is a hellhole and immigrants from hellholes are much more of a drain on the system, stating the fact the Mexican government is purposely allowing their worst criminals to come here to get rid of them while aknowleding there are also probably some good people too, calling MS13 gang members animals is not racist, just like rational people do not think you look nice today is a form of rape or a me too moment. Trump is no more racist than Joe Biden is a rapist.


If it were 'JUST' immigration enforcement policy, you'd have a leg to stand on...but you do not.

I've crossed the border back and forth more times that x50, I'm more familiar with the border issues than you and FAT Donny.
He has no past experience (certainly no history/knowledge) on the entire issue. You and his supporters like nastiness of how he speaks of things, people and places that he spins as easy targets to seduce the simple minded. So you listen to him, support him, eat up every word he says although every other one is a lie.

No one who condones that type of conduct from an American president....until now.

This is not normal, not even close.

Yesterday, I posted and deleted a thread 'Fox News Chryons (headlines) from 2020.

One faux headline proclaimed "FOX News-Crooked Hillary Funeral, trump Not Invited:He Shows Up Anyway"

A friend commented that "hey, that's not far from reality when considering this president "....and you know what? He's correct!
We are living in a time where we have a leader in America who disregards and disrespect social norms and traditions...nothing is off limits - and select individuals are green lighting this conduct.

FAT Donny's 2020 chances?
FAT Donny's mouth is the gift that keeps on giving.
Dems should just not say anything and just hang 2020 on FAT Donny's mouth....he'll blow up weekend week out all in his own. He can't help himself.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
afcjets
Posts: 2888
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:39 pm

BN747 wrote:
You and his supporters like nastiness of how he speaks of things, people and places that he spins as easy targets to seduce the simple minded.


Most of the time I think it’s funny, but more importantly I think it is necessary right now. The left has taken political correctness to extremes to where they have almost ruined life as we know it, the latest example being this fake Joe Biden controversy. The sad and dangerous thing is young people do not know an America without the loud totalitarian left imposing their continually evolving progressive codes of belief and conduct where they compete with each other for the most outrageous ideas. Only a few years ago there were two possibly three genders, now we have 75. A few years ago, women responded to compliments with a smile or thank you, not rape! or #metoo. Most relevant though is after several decades of the left redefining disagree to mean hate and calling anyone who gets in their way racist, Trump is doing a great service to this nation by helping desensitize the snowflakes culture and not only exposing false claims but doubling down when someone cries racist or uses one of their other lame overused tactics which no longer have any credibility.
 
BN747
Posts: 6742
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:35 am

afcjets wrote:
BN747 wrote:
You and his supporters like nastiness of how he speaks of things, people and places that he spins as easy targets to seduce the simple minded.


Most of the time I think it’s funny, but more importantly I think it is necessary right now. The left has taken political correctness to extremes to where they have almost ruined life as we know it, the latest example being this fake Joe Biden controversy. The sad and dangerous thing is young people do not know an America without the loud totalitarian left imposing their continually evolving progressive codes of belief and conduct where they compete with each other for the most outrageous ideas. Only a few years ago there were two possibly three genders, now we have 75. A few years ago, women responded to compliments with a smile or thank you, not rape! or #metoo. Most relevant though is after several decades of the left redefining disagree to mean hate and calling anyone who gets in their way racist, Trump is doing a great service to this nation by helping desensitize the snowflakes culture and not only exposing false claims but doubling down when someone cries racist or uses one of their other lame overused tactics which no longer have any credibility.


I hope you're pretty young after all that, because if you are over 30 and those are truly your thoughts!???

Scary stuff.

Now buckle up while I take a scalpel to your complaint.

The left has taken political correctness to extremes to where they have almost ruined life as we know it, the latest example being this fake Joe Biden controversy.

If you know (or have learned) anything from/about human history, you'd know that you are not the First to proclaim 'the world (America) is going straight to hell or worse because of -blank-.
Every generation has said what you are saying about the generation succeeding it. The further back in time you go, the slower the progressing of changing attitudes.

Right now, we are living through the age of Awareness, a Great Awareness to be precise.

People are now awakened and awakening to so many things.

People are now starting realize 'I don't have been subjected to bullying (never a problem for me personally) and the schools had better protect me (or Parents> my child).
Your grand old society called it 'boys just being boys'...

People are now awakened and awakening to the fact that 'the Constitution' has always guaranteed basic rights of every man. And now demand it forthwith.
And that angers you.
Before the dominant culture repeatedly responded with 'just be patient, just wait...give it time' you people will be okay.


The sad and dangerous thing is young people do not know an America without the loud totalitarian left imposing their continually evolving progressive codes of belief and conduct where they compete with each other for the most outrageous ideas.

Two problems in this statement.
1) The previous white male dominant culture always you be 'white male' to excel in active ways of life, the 'loud totalitarian left' shattered that foundation and it's crumbling daily piece by piece.

The LOUD totalitarian left is who you owe your 8-hour work day to. As well as your lunch breaks. And your boss not walking in a smacking you upside your head because he felt like it.
The LOUD totalitarian left made it impossible for your mom's boss to grab her ass because he felt like it. (Sister or wife as far as that goes).
The LOUD totalitarian left is the force that helped power the Civil Rights movement.
The LOUD totalitarian left is responsible for integrated schools. (conservatives=grrrrrrr)
The LOUD totalitarian left is responsible for attack criminality in healthcare ripoffs.
The LOUD totalitarian left (Elizabeth Warren) is responsible for consumer protection action.
The LOUD totalitarian left is responsible Clean Air, Clean Water and safe working conditions.

I can triple answer any and every complaint you have longing for a time that is fading with time.

Only a few years ago there were two possibly three genders, now we have 75. A few years ago, women responded to compliments with a smile or thank you, not rape! or #metoo.

A complaint about people and their sexual identities I see.

First off, you know that there are 7+ Billion people on the planet, right.
Well that means 7 Billion sex lives on the planet, meaning who are you try and force them to comply with your 'comfortable feeling' of just choices of sexual categories?

Think about that one.

Most relevant though is after several decades of the left redefining disagree to mean hate and calling anyone who gets in their way racist,

The LOUD totalitarian left is responsible for vocalizing against hundreds of years of state sanctioned institutionalized Racism (creating racists by the millions) and here we find you thinking that several decades is more than enough effort to undo 100s of years of damage. That's logical - in someone's universe.


Trump is doing a great service to this nation by helping desensitize the snowflakes culture and not only exposing false claims but doubling down when someone cries racist or uses one of their other lame overused tactics which no longer have any credibility

Well now, that statement (by you) is telling us how you really feel....and you have that right.

But there's no such thing as 'lame overused tactics' when combating racism, sorry that racism is something you perceive as a 'snowflake' issue, it has killed 1000s.
Thousands have fought and given their lives to combat it. Too bad you don't know this, because if you did...your comment above would not exist.

However, the majority of America disagrees with you. FAT Donny's approval would 55=60% if America approved of him. Sadly, even his 35-40% of support is too high to my liking, but hey it is what it is.

But a LIAR, a Racist, a Cheat and a Russian stooge is not the person I'd ever sign up with to America any service, because by that very nature such person is in it for himself-not the nation.

He has alone has tarnished the office of the President of the United States. Children 8-12 see this 'type' of leadership as the only president they know.
That is certainly not a good start off point for a young developing mind.
It clashes violent with the parents who instill their children with the virtues of honesty, law and respect.
Your hero violates all of those daily.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20682
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:48 am

afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:
I have noticed recently that people who defend the racist in the White House often defend the hat and the idea of MAGA by using some form of "I'm not racist, but..." which tells me they are trying to sugar coat whatever racist opinions are to follow.

Y'all can MAGA all you want, I want my change back!


Not me, I would never pacify someone by pretending to accept their premise that we currently have a racist in the White House.


This obsession he has with Mexicans being rapists and drug dealers and anti-Semitic comments and other racist and misogynistic comments and MAGA fan boys simply say "meh...." instead of "that is not American" and demanding an apology. Any time people demand an apology for his horrible remarks, we are told we are snowflakes and First Amendment and how dare we call him out but Ilhan Omar is anti Semitic for mentioning Israel and money in the same breath so she must resign immediately.

That is the problem. Republicans in general (not all of them) do not care if their own people make these same statements. They allow it because one person may have said something that might have possibly sounded bad but not really. Republicans in general don't care that their own say racist things but no one else can say racist things they think are racist.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20682
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:50 am

We all know it is not illegal to release your tax returns if you are under audit. That is a lie. The current occupant of the White House is hiding something

https://secondnexus.com/news/trump-biog ... 68d22425b2

We must know why. This administration is the most secretive and lying administration since Nixon. We The People can not stand for it.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
DIRECTFLT
Posts: 2004
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:01 am

casinterest wrote:
afcjets wrote:
BN747 wrote:
More accurately, you have no desire to recognize nor acknowledge his racist actions, words & deeds...it's all well documented.


More like rational people who see a president wanting to enforce immigration laws and actually deal with the crisis at the border (which now even CNNs Chris Cuomo is admitting and criticizing his own party for), stating the obvious that Haiti is a hellhole and immigrants from hellholes are much more of a drain on the system, stating the fact the Mexican government is purposely allowing their worst criminals to come here to get rid of them while aknowleding there are also probably some good people too, calling MS13 gang members animals is not racist, just like rational people do not think you look nice today is a form of rape or a me too moment. Trump is no more racist than Joe Biden is a rapist.


Trump manufactured the crisis at the border, and he has amped it up by cutting aid to 3 Central American Countries that are in shambles.
He called an American Citizen a Mexican to try to put him down. He calls people rapists, and murders based on nationality.


I find it a failed logic that people that support such a man think they have integrity at the end of the day.


When states like California act as sanctuary states for illegal immigrants, that exacerbates the problem.

It's like California's attitude is summed up in this poster from over a 100 years ago (before the welfare state..)

Image
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20682
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:01 am

afcjets wrote:
BN747 wrote:
You and his supporters like nastiness of how he speaks of things, people and places that he spins as easy targets to seduce the simple minded.


Most of the time I think it’s funny, but more importantly I think it is necessary right now. The left has taken political correctness to extremes to where they have almost ruined life as we know it, the latest example being this fake Joe Biden controversy. The sad and dangerous thing is young people do not know an America without the loud totalitarian left imposing their continually evolving progressive codes of belief and conduct where they compete with each other for the most outrageous ideas. Only a few years ago there were two possibly three genders, now we have 75. A few years ago, women responded to compliments with a smile or thank you, not rape! or #metoo. Most relevant though is after several decades of the left redefining disagree to mean hate and calling anyone who gets in their way racist, Trump is doing a great service to this nation by helping desensitize the snowflakes culture and not only exposing false claims but doubling down when someone cries racist or uses one of their other lame overused tactics which no longer have any credibility.


AFC, women are finally in a position to understand that a simply "you look nice today" could be more than just a compliment. My store supervisor was just fired for this exact thing. It started with "you are pretty" and is now going through sexual harassment lawsuits. Women are sick and tired of men forcing themselves. Why is that such a bad thing that women stand up for themselves?

Why does it matter to anyone else that a person be trans or bi or gay or whatever? I see these reports on my social media that this celebrity or that is bi or nonbinary or whatever. Who cares? Why does it make any difference to me what consenting adults do in the privacy of their home?

You have to keep in mind that these people who express their changing gender and sexuality are a portion of the LGBTQ umbrella. And, as a member of that umbrella, I don't care. They are happy, so I don't care. If they are not happy, talk to someone. If it bothers you to remember that many pronouns and such, just call them "dude." I call everyone "dude" and no one cares. They know exactly who I am talking to.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
Magog
Posts: 850
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:24 am

seb146 wrote:

This obsession he has with Mexicans being rapists and drug dealers and anti-Semitic comments and other racist and misogynistic comments

Trump is a lot of things, but anti-Semitic is definitely not one of them. Just look at his policies in regard to Israel. I know that you hate the guy. I do too. But isn’t it just the least bit embarrassing to make patently false claims like this?
 
1836Sam
Posts: 471
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:35 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:42 am

Love to hear the Republicans going on and on and on about the travesty of “political correctness,” which basically means it’s good as a society to think twice about what you say because it might be offensive.

The toxic Trumpist response is “I can say whatever I want, screw you, and I should be able to feel good about it.” It’s another form of political “correctness,” so don’t fool yourself.

Say whatever you want. It’s a free country! Just don’t be surprised of the consequences of antisocial behavior.
 
BN747
Posts: 6742
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:11 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
casinterest wrote:
afcjets wrote:

I find it a failed logic that people that support such a man think they have integrity at the end of the day.


When states like California act as sanctuary states for illegal immigrants, that exacerbates the problem.

It's like California's attitude is summed up in this poster from over a 100 years ago (before the welfare state..)

Image



You are aware that ..that poster was AIMED at whites specifically right?
So if you were alive 100 years ago, saw that poster...you would have been bitching at the corner saloon or would you have written to the prez lodging an official complaint.

California today has no such policy, California appreciates the immigrant's value to the state (undocumented farm workers largely) and California is keenly aware of the centuries long cultural & business ties to it's former owner, Mexico.

America welcomed immigrants when your posted was fresh and new, America must do the same today of course with greater scrutiny than the past but not to the point of vilifying poor desperate people in search of a better life - nothing's changed on that front.


1836Sam wrote:
Love to hear the Republicans going on and on and on about the travesty of “political correctness,” which basically means it’s good as a society to think twice about what you say because it might be offensive.

The toxic Trumpist response is “I can say whatever I want, screw you, and I should be able to feel good about it.” It’s another form of political “correctness,” so don’t fool yourself.

Say whatever you want. It’s a free country! Just don’t be surprised of the consequences of antisocial behavior.
[/quote]

Brilliant! :checkmark: :checkmark: :checkmark:
Exactly right!

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20682
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:11 am

Magog wrote:
seb146 wrote:

This obsession he has with Mexicans being rapists and drug dealers and anti-Semitic comments and other racist and misogynistic comments

Trump is a lot of things, but anti-Semitic is definitely not one of them. Just look at his policies in regard to Israel. I know that you hate the guy. I do too. But isn’t it just the least bit embarrassing to make patently false claims like this?


Policies regarding the government of Israel have ZERO to do with the state religion of Israel. Just because someone is against the policies of the GOVERNMENT of Israel does not make them anti Semitic. Using YOUR logic, we have to say that he hates Americans

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-il ... a0ec7fbfd1
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
DIRECTFLT
Posts: 2004
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:59 am

BN747 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
casinterest wrote:

When states like California act as sanctuary states for illegal immigrants, that exacerbates the problem.

It's like California's attitude is summed up in this poster from over a 100 years ago (before the welfare state..)

Image



You are aware that ..that poster was AIMED at whites specifically right?
So if you were alive 100 years ago, saw that poster...you would have been bitching at the corner saloon or would you have written to the prez lodging an official complaint.

BN747


If I saw that poster today in California, white people would be the last people that I would think that poster was referring to.

What America needs is qualified immigrants that will be a help, and not a burden to this Judeo-Christian Nation. There, I said it.
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling
 
afcjets
Posts: 2888
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:10 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
If I saw that poster today in California, white people would be the last people that I would think that poster was referring to.

What America needs is qualified immigrants that will be a help, and not a burden to this Judeo-Christian Nation. There, I said it.


Something that is very inconvenient to the left which they refuse to recognize when they say Christians are full of hate is that most black and Latinos in the US which they claim as their base and use as pawns to label others who disagree with them racist, is the fact that most of them are Christian, and at a much higher percentage than whites. This is precisely why gay marriage was shot down by voters in California when it was on the same ballot with Obama. They insisted black people get out and vote for Obama which they did in record numbers and of course most of them voted against gay marriage because of their strong Christian beliefs.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9245
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:00 pm

afcjets wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
If I saw that poster today in California, white people would be the last people that I would think that poster was referring to.

What America needs is qualified immigrants that will be a help, and not a burden to this Judeo-Christian Nation. There, I said it.


Something that is very inconvenient to the left which they refuse to recognize when they say Christians are full of hate is that most black and Latinos in the US which they claim as their base and use as pawns to label others who disagree with them racist, is the fact that most of them are Christian, and at a much higher percentage than whites. This is precisely why gay marriage was shot down by voters in California when it was on the same ballot with Obama. They insisted black people get out and vote for Obama which they did in record numbers and of course most of them voted against gay marriage because of their strong Christian beliefs.


The racism is strong in these quotes, and I find it interesting that you both claim Christian values, while propping up a man that lives by the 7 deadly sins, and has violated most of the bible's commandments.

All for what? If you are going to prop up a man that turns his back on christian values, what value is Christianity?
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
1836Sam
Posts: 471
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:35 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:27 pm

afcjets wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
If I saw that poster today in California, white people would be the last people that I would think that poster was referring to.

What America needs is qualified immigrants that will be a help, and not a burden to this Judeo-Christian Nation. There, I said it.


Something that is very inconvenient to the left which they refuse to recognize when they say Christians are full of hate is that most black and Latinos in the US which they claim as their base and use as pawns to label others who disagree with them racist, is the fact that most of them are Christian, and at a much higher percentage than whites. This is precisely why gay marriage was shot down by voters in California when it was on the same ballot with Obama. They insisted black people get out and vote for Obama which they did in record numbers and of course most of them voted against gay marriage because of their strong Christian beliefs.


Here’s a question fer ya, afc.

Whaddya thunk woulda happened if the Civil Rights Act were put to a vote? It might shock you as an ardent supporter of African-American rights. And, you know what, plenty would’ve voted against it, citing their “strong Christian beliefs.”

NB: If you want to learn something, read the Federalist Papers, specifically the discussions on how to protect minority rights. As a believer in Western values, surely you think putting civil rights up for a vote is absurd.

Also your implication that “strong Christian values” implies anti gay attitudes as a whole, you’re absolutely wrong and the implication is disgusting. There are plenty of Christians who support gay marriage, and another full bucket of them who say, “Who am I to say?” or “I believe what I believe but my religious beliefs should not be caught up in government.” Sure, you got the whole other bucket that I’m sure you’re salivating over, but I’d say they’re not following Christian teachings. Jesus didn’t mention it once; wait no, the men who wrote about Jesus didn’t; wait no, the early priests who compiled the Bible didn’t see fit to include any writings that mentioned it.
 
1836Sam
Posts: 471
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:35 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:28 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
BN747 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:


You are aware that ..that poster was AIMED at whites specifically right?
So if you were alive 100 years ago, saw that poster...you would have been bitching at the corner saloon or would you have written to the prez lodging an official complaint.

BN747


If I saw that poster today in California, white people would be the last people that I would think that poster was referring to.

What America needs is qualified immigrants that will be a help, and not a burden to this Judeo-Christian Nation. There, I said it.


Great, DIRECT! I’ll sign you up to receive a Caravan of strong Christians from 3 Mexican countries to dilute all those damned Muslims (Hindus too?) who are causing you such a bother.
 
BN747
Posts: 6742
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:45 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
BN747 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:


You are aware that ..that poster was AIMED at whites specifically right?
So if you were alive 100 years ago, saw that poster...you would have been bitching at the corner saloon or would you have written to the prez lodging an official complaint.

BN747


If I saw that poster today in California, white people would be the last people that I would think that poster was referring to.

What America needs is qualified immigrants that will be a help, and not a burden to this Judeo-Christian Nation. There, I said it.


America hasn't been a Judeo-Christian Nation for sometime, we Atheist number like 25-30% now but regardless, the whole 'they're a burden' thing is a paper scapegoat
about as real as the THREE Mexican nations.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
1836Sam
Posts: 471
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:35 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:15 pm

Plenty of Israelis and plenty of Jews oppose the settlements, so I’m not sure what that means.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20682
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:55 pm

Another thing is the big, huge red line in the sand that was drawn that is the Mexico "crisis" (and I am using that word V-E-R-Y!!!! loosely). Remember that the occupant of the White House said he was going to close the border if his demands were not met? He caved. He did nothing. Where are the cries of outrage from the right? Remember the "line in the sand" over Syria and all the outrage and hysteria from the right that followed? I can hardly wait to hear the excuses and apologies from the right over this Mexico fiasco........

Oh, and let's not forget that his taxes have allegedly been under audit for over two years so he can not release them. Legally, he could, but he is hiding so much he does not want any of us to see what he is hiding. Let's hear the apologies and excuses for that, too......
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
afcjets
Posts: 2888
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:24 pm

casinterest wrote:
afcjets wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
If I saw that poster today in California, white people would be the last people that I would think that poster was referring to.

What America needs is qualified immigrants that will be a help, and not a burden to this Judeo-Christian Nation. There, I said it.


Something that is very inconvenient to the left which they refuse to recognize when they say Christians are full of hate is that most black and Latinos in the US which they claim as their base and use as pawns to label others who disagree with them racist, is the fact that most of them are Christian, and at a much higher percentage than whites. This is precisely why gay marriage was shot down by voters in California when it was on the same ballot with Obama. They insisted black people get out and vote for Obama which they did in record numbers and of course most of them voted against gay marriage because of their strong Christian beliefs.


The racism is strong in these quotes, and I find it interesting that you both claim Christian values, while propping up a man that lives by the 7 deadly sins, and has violated most of the bible's commandments.

All for what? If you are going to prop up a man that turns his back on christian values, what value is Christianity?


So have I. Jimmy Carter is a great Christian but was not a great President. I can't know for sure if Trump is a Christian or not just like I can't for Obama. At least Trump is pro life.
 
1836Sam
Posts: 471
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:35 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:40 pm

afcjets wrote:
casinterest wrote:
afcjets wrote:

Something that is very inconvenient to the left which they refuse to recognize when they say Christians are full of hate is that most black and Latinos in the US which they claim as their base and use as pawns to label others who disagree with them racist, is the fact that most of them are Christian, and at a much higher percentage than whites. This is precisely why gay marriage was shot down by voters in California when it was on the same ballot with Obama. They insisted black people get out and vote for Obama which they did in record numbers and of course most of them voted against gay marriage because of their strong Christian beliefs.


The racism is strong in these quotes, and I find it interesting that you both claim Christian values, while propping up a man that lives by the 7 deadly sins, and has violated most of the bible's commandments.

All for what? If you are going to prop up a man that turns his back on christian values, what value is Christianity?


So have I. Jimmy Carter is a great Christian but was not a great President. I can't know for sure if Trump is a Christian or not just like I can't for Obama. At least Trump is pro life.


I doubt Trump gives a crap one way or another about abortion and probably has funded many himself. It’s just Exhibit A in pandering to his base.

(BTW you skipped over a message there, Christian Brother. I’m not surprised. I’ll add you to my prayer list.)
 
afcjets
Posts: 2888
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:00 pm

Please be patient Sammy Jo, I am having technical difficulty with the saved drafted option.
 
1836Sam
Posts: 471
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:35 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:02 pm

afcjets wrote:
Please be patient Sammy Jo, I am having technical difficulty with the saved drafted option.


That’ll give me time to say another prayer.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20682
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:19 am

I wonder if the more progressive states like CA and NY and MA decline to support the occupant of the White House during the Republican National Convention? Obviously, he will still get the nomination, but with no support from big money, big vote states, how would that look?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
afcjets
Posts: 2888
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:05 am

seb146 wrote:
I wonder if the more progressive states like CA and NY and MA decline to support the occupant of the White House during the Republican National Convention? Obviously, he will still get the nomination, but with no support from big money, big vote states, how would that look?


It will look great, just like it did last time.
 
BN747
Posts: 6742
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:09 am

seb146 wrote:
I wonder if the more progressive states like CA and NY and MA decline to support the occupant of the White House during the Republican National Convention? Obviously, he will still get the nomination, but with no support from big money, big vote states, how would that look?


Yeah, it seems his big donor fest here yesterday was a complete bust...

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20682
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:21 pm

afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:
I wonder if the more progressive states like CA and NY and MA decline to support the occupant of the White House during the Republican National Convention? Obviously, he will still get the nomination, but with no support from big money, big vote states, how would that look?


It will look great, just like it did last time.


There are many high power Republicans who hate him. Republicans in both California and Oregon lost seats in their state legislatures partly because of him. And partly because of the failed policies of the Republican party. Everyone is frothing at the mouth over the Democratic nominee, but I think this slow descent into madness in the Republican party is far more interesting and entertaining.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9245
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:02 pm

afcjets wrote:
casinterest wrote:
afcjets wrote:

Something that is very inconvenient to the left which they refuse to recognize when they say Christians are full of hate is that most black and Latinos in the US which they claim as their base and use as pawns to label others who disagree with them racist, is the fact that most of them are Christian, and at a much higher percentage than whites. This is precisely why gay marriage was shot down by voters in California when it was on the same ballot with Obama. They insisted black people get out and vote for Obama which they did in record numbers and of course most of them voted against gay marriage because of their strong Christian beliefs.


The racism is strong in these quotes, and I find it interesting that you both claim Christian values, while propping up a man that lives by the 7 deadly sins, and has violated most of the bible's commandments.

All for what? If you are going to prop up a man that turns his back on christian values, what value is Christianity?


So have I. Jimmy Carter is a great Christian but was not a great President. I can't know for sure if Trump is a Christian or not just like I can't for Obama. At least Trump is pro life.


So you only care about interfering in women's choices, or lack of choices as is usually the case? Always makes me laugh when people cherry pick a policy they are not involved in as their most important cause.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
stratosphere
Posts: 1677
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:53 pm

casinterest wrote:
afcjets wrote:
BN747 wrote:
More accurately, you have no desire to recognize nor acknowledge his racist actions, words & deeds...it's all well documented.


More like rational people who see a president wanting to enforce immigration laws and actually deal with the crisis at the border (which now even CNNs Chris Cuomo is admitting and criticizing his own party for), stating the obvious that Haiti is a hellhole and immigrants from hellholes are much more of a drain on the system, stating the fact the Mexican government is purposely allowing their worst criminals to come here to get rid of them while aknowleding there are also probably some good people too, calling MS13 gang members animals is not racist, just like rational people do not think you look nice today is a form of rape or a me too moment. Trump is no more racist than Joe Biden is a rapist.


Trump manufactured the crisis at the border, and he has amped it up by cutting aid to 3 Central American Countries that are in shambles.
He called an American Citizen a Mexican to try to put him down. He calls people rapists, and murders based on nationality.


I find it a failed logic that people that support such a man think they have integrity at the end of the day.


He didn't manufacture the crisis he brought much needed attention to it.. As far as cutting aid what exactly are we getting for our money in fact that goes for all the money we send to all the countries around the world. Most all of it goes in someones pocket I don't see us getting much bang for our buck I for one am glad to see him shaking the tree.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9245
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:44 am

stratosphere wrote:
casinterest wrote:
afcjets wrote:

More like rational people who see a president wanting to enforce immigration laws and actually deal with the crisis at the border (which now even CNNs Chris Cuomo is admitting and criticizing his own party for), stating the obvious that Haiti is a hellhole and immigrants from hellholes are much more of a drain on the system, stating the fact the Mexican government is purposely allowing their worst criminals to come here to get rid of them while aknowleding there are also probably some good people too, calling MS13 gang members animals is not racist, just like rational people do not think you look nice today is a form of rape or a me too moment. Trump is no more racist than Joe Biden is a rapist.


Trump manufactured the crisis at the border, and he has amped it up by cutting aid to 3 Central American Countries that are in shambles.
He called an American Citizen a Mexican to try to put him down. He calls people rapists, and murders based on nationality.


I find it a failed logic that people that support such a man think they have integrity at the end of the day.


He didn't manufacture the crisis he brought much needed attention to it.. As far as cutting aid what exactly are we getting for our money in fact that goes for all the money we send to all the countries around the world. Most all of it goes in someones pocket I don't see us getting much bang for our buck I for one am glad to see him shaking the tree.


Trump manufactured the crisis, and now that his DHS told him to man up to his lies, he fired her. Typical Misogynistic lying racist coward.

We try to keep unrest in other countries now, because at the end of the day. we wind up in every quagmire. So it pays handsomely if we can afford another world war. Some people forget how costly the last few were.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20682
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:47 am

stratosphere wrote:
casinterest wrote:
afcjets wrote:

More like rational people who see a president wanting to enforce immigration laws and actually deal with the crisis at the border (which now even CNNs Chris Cuomo is admitting and criticizing his own party for), stating the obvious that Haiti is a hellhole and immigrants from hellholes are much more of a drain on the system, stating the fact the Mexican government is purposely allowing their worst criminals to come here to get rid of them while aknowleding there are also probably some good people too, calling MS13 gang members animals is not racist, just like rational people do not think you look nice today is a form of rape or a me too moment. Trump is no more racist than Joe Biden is a rapist.


Trump manufactured the crisis at the border, and he has amped it up by cutting aid to 3 Central American Countries that are in shambles.
He called an American Citizen a Mexican to try to put him down. He calls people rapists, and murders based on nationality.


I find it a failed logic that people that support such a man think they have integrity at the end of the day.


He didn't manufacture the crisis he brought much needed attention to it.. As far as cutting aid what exactly are we getting for our money in fact that goes for all the money we send to all the countries around the world. Most all of it goes in someones pocket I don't see us getting much bang for our buck I for one am glad to see him shaking the tree.


It has already been established that illegal border crossings have been declining over the past 10 years. It was the migrant caravan fleeing drug cartel violence in their home countries to seek asylum legally in the United States was the reason for this stupid vanity wall. He is diverting funds from the military for this. And, still, LEGAL Americans are being harassed on a daily basis for simply speaking anything other than English.

To cut aid to three Mexican countries (yes, I know what I said), that leaves the door open for those countries to seek funding from other countries. Like China and Brazil and Russia. It also sends a signal to our allies that the United States can not be trusted.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
alfa164
Posts: 3020
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:00 am

BN747 wrote:
MikeDrop wrote:
seb146 wrote:
He can wear his racist hat but no one can call him out on it. Got it.

Its not a racist hat. Its a red cap with a catchy campaign slogan. Nothing more.

It's a safe bet that everyone who wears one is a racist, like a woman wearing a tight top with headlights glaring...she knows exactly what she's doing AND he knows exactly what he's doing and (saying with his MAGA hat). I wonder if this guy can remember where his dad was born, his hero, Fat Donny sure as hell can't....maybe they should add that to they hat.


I can't say everyone who wears a MAGA cap is racist. I can say everyone I know who wears a MAGA cap is racist.


1836Sam wrote:
Plenty of Israelis and plenty of Jews oppose the settlements, so I’m not sure what that means.


:checkmark: And Netanyahu's party got less than 30% of the vote in the last election; I guess more than two-thirds of Israeli voters are anti-semitic, too...


DIRECTFLT wrote:
I do not believe that Donald Trump is a racist, quite, the opposite. DJT loves America and Americans. That's good enough for me, and that will get him re-elected. Mark my words..


We all know that Donald Trump is a racist. DJT only loves money and himself, and will take advantage of his office and his power to satisfy himself. That is not good enough for knowledgable and rational voters anymore, and he will be defeated in a landslide. Mark my words.

There; I fixed it for you...


Aaron747 wrote:
Nobody in the extremes of the country's divisions cares about hurting their own cause 'cuz emotions. The biggest issue in America today is rationality and critical thinking have flown the coop.


:checkmark: :checkmark: :checkmark: This. 100 times this!
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....
 
afcjets
Posts: 2888
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:25 am

casinterest wrote:
afcjets wrote:
Jimmy Carter is a great Christian but was not a great President. I can't know for sure if Trump is a Christian or not just like I can't for Obama. At least Trump is pro life.


So you only care about interfering in women's choices, or lack of choices as is usually the case? Always makes me laugh when people cherry pick a policy they are not involved in as their most important cause.


I never said whether or not being pro life is my most important issue. If it were, would you also laugh at a heterosexual white male who cherry picked civil rights or gay marriage as their most important cause?
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9245
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:34 am

afcjets wrote:
casinterest wrote:
afcjets wrote:
Jimmy Carter is a great Christian but was not a great President. I can't know for sure if Trump is a Christian or not just like I can't for Obama. At least Trump is pro life.


So you only care about interfering in women's choices, or lack of choices as is usually the case? Always makes me laugh when people cherry pick a policy they are not involved in as their most important cause.


I never said whether or not being pro life is my most important issue. If it were, would you also laugh at a heterosexual white male who cherry picked civil rights or gay marriage as their most important cause?


Why would i? You have real choices to make in that arena, as you actually interact with people that are affected by those issues. Abortion is a fight over those who are not yet capable of life without their mother or artificial life saving equipment.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
afcjets
Posts: 2888
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:41 am

alfa164 wrote:
We all know that Donald Trump is a racist. DJT only loves money and himself, and will take advantage of his office and his power to satisfy himself.


Lol your second statement disproves your first.

DJT’s son said it better than you though:

““My father sees one color, green. That is all he cares about,” Eric Trump said on Fox & Friends, a show regularly watched by his dad. “He cares about the economy. He does not see race.””

https://www.newsweek.com/eric-trump-def ... een-783640
 
alfa164
Posts: 3020
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:53 am

afcjets wrote:
alfa164 wrote:
We all know that Donald Trump is a racist. DJT only loves money and himself, and will take advantage of his office and his power to satisfy himself.


Lol your second statement disproves your first. DJT’s son said it better than you though:““My father sees one color, green. That is all he cares about,” Eric Trump said on Fox & Friends, a show regularly watched by his dad. “He cares about the economy. He does not see race.””
https://www.newsweek.com/eric-trump-def ... een-783640


So... little Eric proves all daddy cares about is "green". I cannot disagree!

But surely you realize racists can care about money, too. After all, that's what slave owners cared about... right?
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....
 
afcjets
Posts: 2888
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:55 am

casinterest wrote:
afcjets wrote:
casinterest wrote:

So you only care about interfering in women's choices, or lack of choices as is usually the case? Always makes me laugh when people cherry pick a policy they are not involved in as their most important cause.


I never said whether or not being pro life is my most important issue. If it were, would you also laugh at a heterosexual white male who cherry picked civil rights or gay marriage as their most important cause?


Why would i? You have real choices to make in that arena, as you actually interact with people that are affected by those issues. Abortion is a fight over those who are not yet capable of life without their mother or artificial life saving equipment.


I am glad you admit that we are actually dealing with a life, that would certainly anger many people on your side. At least those directly affected by civil rights can defend themselves, an unborn baby, not so much.
 
1836Sam
Posts: 471
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:35 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:58 am

afcjets wrote:
casinterest wrote:
afcjets wrote:
Jimmy Carter is a great Christian but was not a great President. I can't know for sure if Trump is a Christian or not just like I can't for Obama. At least Trump is pro life.


So you only care about interfering in women's choices, or lack of choices as is usually the case? Always makes me laugh when people cherry pick a policy they are not involved in as their most important cause.


I never said whether or not being pro life is my most important issue. If it were, would you also laugh at a heterosexual white male who cherry picked civil rights or gay marriage as their most important cause?


You see, afc, it’s not about that.

It’s about being able to talk about political issues without descending immediately into demogoguery and “but you do it, too” like you’re talking to a friggin 5 year old.

Civil rights is just one of the most visible and absolutely inane issues that most of us bang our head against the wall about. What on earth is there to argue about at this point? But for whatever reason one “side” seems to always be going out of their way to get votes by drumming up racism, xenophobia, and homophobia.
 
afcjets
Posts: 2888
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:01 am

alfa164 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
alfa164 wrote:
We all know that Donald Trump is a racist. DJT only loves money and himself, and will take advantage of his office and his power to satisfy himself.


Lol your second statement disproves your first. DJT’s son said it better than you though:““My father sees one color, green. That is all he cares about,” Eric Trump said on Fox & Friends, a show regularly watched by his dad. “He cares about the economy. He does not see race.””
https://www.newsweek.com/eric-trump-def ... een-783640


So... little Eric proves all daddy cares about is "green". I cannot disagree!

But surely you realize racists can care about money, too. After all, that's what slave owners cared about... right?


I have never met someone (over a certain age) who didn’t care about money. You said ALL Trump cares about is money right after you said he was a racist, and that’s all you said. A racist would also care about race, that is sorta the definition.
 
alfa164
Posts: 3020
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:07 am

afcjets wrote:
I have never met someone (over a certain age) who didn’t care about money. You said ALL Trump cares about is money right after you said he was a racist, and that’s all you said. A racist would also care about race, that is sorta the definition.


When someone writes a book called, "The Most Inane Defenses of Donald Trump", I am sure that statement will be #1 on the list...

:roll:
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9245
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:58 pm

afcjets wrote:
casinterest wrote:
afcjets wrote:

I never said whether or not being pro life is my most important issue. If it were, would you also laugh at a heterosexual white male who cherry picked civil rights or gay marriage as their most important cause?


Why would i? You have real choices to make in that arena, as you actually interact with people that are affected by those issues. Abortion is a fight over those who are not yet capable of life without their mother or artificial life saving equipment.


I am glad you admit that we are actually dealing with a life, that would certainly anger many people on your side. At least those directly affected by civil rights can defend themselves, an unborn baby, not so much.


An unborn baby has a sliding chance of a successful life, and it also has a varying chance of success once it reaches life, since the cheapskates that claim all live is valuable, don't come rushing to the mother's aid with resources when she can't handle the financial aspects or social aspects.

Then there are the mothers who are stuck in patterns of abuse of varying degrees, and others that worry about their own mental states. The "so-called" pro-lifers are not much of anything of the sort in the long run. If people were really "pro-life" they would allow for longer maternity leaves with support, more resources to new mothers, especially single ones, and they would work harder on Pre-K programs for these children.

Telling a woman when she can and can't have a say about her body with a doctor is absolutely a crackpot argument by nut-jobs that usually don't have to make the decisions.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20682
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:02 pm

afcjets wrote:
alfa164 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

Lol your second statement disproves your first. DJT’s son said it better than you though:““My father sees one color, green. That is all he cares about,” Eric Trump said on Fox & Friends, a show regularly watched by his dad. “He cares about the economy. He does not see race.””
https://www.newsweek.com/eric-trump-def ... een-783640


So... little Eric proves all daddy cares about is "green". I cannot disagree!

But surely you realize racists can care about money, too. After all, that's what slave owners cared about... right?


I have never met someone (over a certain age) who didn’t care about money. You said ALL Trump cares about is money right after you said he was a racist, and that’s all you said. A racist would also care about race, that is sorta the definition.


The difference being that the current occupant of the White House was smart enough to be born into money. The rest of us were not that smart. We were dumb enough to be born into working middle class families, so we deserve to have our taxes raised. And how dare we think about asking for affordable health care and affordable education! That is simply for the wealthy elite like in Russia! The orange one only cares about HIS money. Not if us doctors or pilots or truck drivers or teachers or cashiers have money. We can all get stuffed. He has his, he wants more and that is all that matters to him.

As far as racism, caring about your own race is one element of it but looking down on other races is a huge part of that too. Look at all the racist things he has said about Mexicans. They are rapists and drug dealers. And the MAGA fan boys eat this junk up. They honestly believe that.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
winginit
Posts: 2555
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:36 am

afcjets wrote:
alfa164 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

Lol your second statement disproves your first. DJT’s son said it better than you though:““My father sees one color, green. That is all he cares about,” Eric Trump said on Fox & Friends, a show regularly watched by his dad. “He cares about the economy. He does not see race.””
https://www.newsweek.com/eric-trump-def ... een-783640


So... little Eric proves all daddy cares about is "green". I cannot disagree!

But surely you realize racists can care about money, too. After all, that's what slave owners cared about... right?


I have never met someone (over a certain age) who didn’t care about money. You said ALL Trump cares about is money right after you said he was a racist, and that’s all you said. A racist would also care about race, that is sorta the definition.


Whether Donald Trump is racist or not isn't even up for debate. As is well documented, Donald Trump was sued by the Department of Justice in 1973 for discriminating against African American prospective renters.

Donald Trump is, or at the very least was, a racist. It is an objective fact with legal backing. Personal opinions on the matter are irrelevant.
 
StarAC17
Posts: 3658
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 11:54 am

Re: Trump 2020 reelection chances

Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:20 pm

1836Sam wrote:
Love to hear the Republicans going on and on and on about the travesty of “political correctness,” which basically means it’s good as a society to think twice about what you say because it might be offensive.

The toxic Trumpist response is “I can say whatever I want, screw you, and I should be able to feel good about it.” It’s another form of political “correctness,” so don’t fool yourself.

Say whatever you want. It’s a free country! Just don’t be surprised of the consequences of antisocial behavior.


This is what I say to people who say political correctness has gone off the edge. Also I think conservatives forget that the right to waive your fist ends a my face.

Many are just mad that you cannot get away with insulting people and get away with it anymore and the right have many snowflakes of their own. Literally there are countless conservatives today can't deal with being made fun of by comedians. The right has just as many snowflakes as the left.

The biggest one being Donald J. Trump who literally wants to take away NBC's broadcasting license when SNL makes fun of him and gets all mad when a re-run airs. They called on Samantha Bee to be fired for a remark she made which was also politically incorrect but really no worse than anything Trump or Judge Jeanie has said. Tucker Carlson loses his mind when a Dutch historian is critical of him. The gf

Also liberals should back off on attacking Chelsea Clinton for a shooting in New Zealand and should also let comedians be comedians but to say the PC police is one sided is a total lie. Protest controversial figures all you want but let them speak because letting idiots talk like Alex Jones, Milo, Anne Coulter makes its solid that they are idiots and fringe people.
Engineers Rule The World!!!!!
  • 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aircatalonia, casinterest, L0VE2FLY, speedbird217, WildcatYXU and 70 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos