afcjets
Topic Author

Hillary 2020

Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:03 am

I realize there is a similar topic about Democrats for 2020 but I believe this woman deserves her own topic. I think Hillary is definitely going to run again, even if the DNC doesn’t want her to. With so many Democrats who will probably run, she may be the only one who can bring Democrats together, especially since their number one issue is their hatred for President Trump and her beating him (or the illusion/delusion that she could) would be the ultimate avenging experience for them. Unlike Biden, she carries less baggage from Obama and would be seen less of as his third term.

TTailedTiger

Re: Hillary 2020

Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:10 am

Obama called her the most qualified person to ever run for president. So the Democrats kind of have to give her the nomination, right?

salttee

Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:19 am

afcjets wrote:
less baggage from Obama

Are you so wrapped up in yourself that you think Dems share your dislike of Obama?

afcjets
Topic Author

Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:22 am

salttee wrote:
afcjets wrote:
less baggage from Obama

Are you so wrapped up in yourself that you think Dems share your dislike of Obama?

No, I am referring to the general election here and saying she may have even a better chance than Biden at beating Trump.

DL717

Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:25 am

Do it! Do it! LO freakin L.

If at first you don’t succeed, try and fail a third time.
Last edited by DL717 on Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?

EstherLouise

Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:25 am

No, no, NO! Clinton is the best candidate to reassure the election of Trump in 2020. She was bad then. Why do you you think she's any better now?
712 722 732 734 737 738 741 742 744 752 762 772 A310 DC91 DC93 DC94 DC1030 DC1040 F100 MD82 MD83

WarRI1

Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:37 am

I do think Hillary has enough baggage of her own to worry about. She may want to get even with the Moron, but I think we need someone younger, with a sense of morality and an honesty that is apparent and unflawed. Certainly not Hillary or the Chief Moron. Tough to find these days with out a doubt. I am hoping for Oprah, maybe she can sway the Stepford Wives of the Republican Party.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

afcjets
Topic Author

Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:41 am

It’s not that I think she’s better, I just don’t think she’s going away, even if you want her to.

salttee

Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:51 am

EstherLouise wrote:
No, no, NO! Clinton is the best candidate to reassure the election of Trump in 2020. She was bad then. Why do you you think she's any better now?

She won the popular vote. You talk as if it was a landslide.

Trump had a lot of things that fell in place for him that won't happen ever again. Russian bots, idiot Comey re-opened the E-mail investigation two weeks before the election, all the dead end investigations of Hillary were still fresh and another huge factor is that nobody thought he would win, so people could vote for him as a protest vote.

If Hillary ran again she would win. But she won't be nominated, the Clintons have had their time.

compensateme

Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:57 am

IMO, Hillary is (and was) the best candidate for Presidency - socially liberally, fiscally moderate/right leaning. Sadly, she’s been trashed so badly by the Right that it’s hard to see her getting the nomination. Unfortunately, most likely it’ll go to some ultra left wing liberal, like Harris.
We don’t care what your next flight is.

afcjets
Topic Author

Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:58 am

salttee wrote:
If Hillary ran again she would win. But she won't be nominated, the Clintons have had their time.

If she wins the primary she will. She could be like Trump in that she benefits from a crowded field. While the far left vote might be split among the ones who compete with who can be the most progressive, the moderate and establishment Democrats and avenging Trump haters and those who actually believe the election was stolen from her by Trump colluding with Russia (which sounds like might be you) may all consolidate with Hillary.

compensateme

Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:03 am

afcjets wrote:
salttee wrote:

If she wins the primary she will. She could be like Trump in that she benefits from a crowded field. While the far left vote might be split among the ones who compete with who can be the most progressive, the moderate and establishment Democrats and avenging Trump haters and those who actually believe the election was stolen from her by Trump colluding with Russia (which sounds like might be you) may all consolidate with Hillary.

Hillary won’t win. She has too much baggage, and is too moderate for a party moving further to the left. She faced no serious competition in 2016, and many of the super delegates that supported her are moving on.

salttee

Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:22 am

compensateme wrote:
Hillary won’t win. She has too much baggage, and is too moderate for a party moving further to the left. She faced no serious competition in 2016, and many of the super delegates that supported her are moving on.
What baggage? What does that mean?

Jouhou

Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:20 am

salttee wrote:
compensateme wrote:

30 years of conservative pundits demonizing her to the point where she even seemed unappealing to liberals and centrists. I guess that's baggage, it's artificially manufactured baggage but baggage nonetheless.

I mean, most of us are just sick of hearing her name.

... It would be every conservatives dream come true if she ran again. They've been really flailing without their boogeyman. I mean, they're still talking about her as if she's still relevant.

Francoflier

Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:42 am

compensateme wrote:
IMO, Hillary is (and was) the best candidate for Presidency - socially liberally, fiscally moderate/right leaning. Sadly, she’s been trashed so badly by the Right that it’s hard to see her getting the nomination. Unfortunately, most likely it’ll go to some ultra left wing liberal, like Harris.

True.
Unfortunately, the popitical discourse has veered towards populism and emotionalism. People don't vote with their brains, but with their hearts. It's all about how much hatred, fear and other primal emotions you can generate to attract the instinctive, rather than reasoned, vote.
In this instance, aside from the constant attacks and fairy tale accusations from the right, the fact that she has the charisma of a pile of brick didn't help.

Facts, logic and pragmatism have long exited the stage.

Case in point, a staunch Trump supporter starting a Hillary thread for the sake of trolling...
I'll do my own airline. With Blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the airline.

NIKV69

Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:58 am

She was rejected in the worst way losing to a neophyte in an election that was supposed to be hers. Even after the DNC screwed Bernie by rigging the primary for her. Biden had to sit in the corner when he would of won. She had a nervous breakdown on election night and couldn't even come out to give a concession speech and you think she is going to go through that again?

Uhhhhh.

No.
Nikon from day one, Nikon till I die,

seb146

Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:44 am

The only reason Hillary has baggage is because Republicans loaded her up with it. They made her and her family a four-letter word. Russia and Republicans understand that if you repeat things about opponents enough, people will believe it.

She will not be the nominee but she is who We The People wanted in 2016 and we can hold our heads high that we wanted a scandal free president.

Before the MAGA fan boys start in, remember that her biggest "crime" was using a private email server that she handed over. Nothing incriminating was found on that server.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

compensateme

Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:00 am

seb146 wrote:
The only reason Hillary has baggage is because Republicans loaded her up with it. They made her and her family a four-letter word. Russia and Republicans understand that if you repeat things about opponents enough, people will believe it.

She will not be the nominee but she is who We The People wanted in 2016 and we can hold our heads high that we wanted a scandal free president.

Before the MAGA fan boys start in, remember that her biggest "crime" was using a private email server that she handed over. Nothing incriminating was found on that server.

I don’t disagree. The GOP knew Hillary would be the preemptive nominee for eight years, and used that time to victimie her, especially through their state media. Look at the Benghazi incident, which was blown out of proportion and endlessly discussed for years... until the Republican-controlled committee found no wrong doing within the Obama Administration - then it was forgotten about.

That said, their attacks were effective — Hillary has a lower likeability rating than Trump. No way will she get the nomination, nor does she deserve it after blowing a winnable election.

bgm

Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:36 am

After the complete shitshow that has been the Trump Presidency, if she ran again I think she would wipe the floor with him. After viewing the train wreck of the past 2 years, those who stayed at home in 2016 might feel a little more motivated to get out and vote this time around.

A lot of old white conservative men may end up having brain aneurysms. :spin:
████ ███ █ ███████ ██ █ █████ ██ ████ [redacted]

seahawk

Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:40 am

She was unpopular within her own camp in 2016 and I do not see how this changed. And to be honest to win the primaries, they would again need some arm twisting to get her the nomination, which would just be a rerun of 2016. Some times being qualified is not enough, when people do not like you.

Jouhou

Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:44 am

bgm wrote:
After the complete shitshow that has been the Trump Presidency, if she ran again I think she would wipe the floor with him. After viewing the train wreck of the past 2 years, those who stayed at home in 2016 might feel a little more motivated to get out and vote this time around.

As I previously admitted, I'm sick of hearing her name and it's fun watching conservatives cling to a boogeyman that's lost all relevance.

Give us someone under the age of 70 pls.

ltbewr

Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:56 am

Hillary Clinton had her chance, time to move on to another possible nominee for the Democrats. They need to find a left-center person who can attract White voters, supports reasonable policies as to the economy, immigration, social welfare and international relations and without distracting negatives.

The D's need someone in their late-50's-early 60's, not someone in their 70's. The biggest reasons HRC got the nomination was name recognition and access to rich contributors (bribers). While she got the national popular vote, she was a terrible campaigner, her and her staff making terrible mistakes like not doing enough in the states she lost the EC vote in. She was not strong in the debates. Calling Trump supporters 'deplorabales', getting sick at the 9/11 ceremonies in NYC bringing up possible issues of her health, the outing of having a private e-mail server where Sec. of State work e-mails were mixed in also didn't help. Sadly too racism, sexism and a ex-husband President with serious ethical and moral issues didn't help either. While there are arguments as to the effects of 'Russian interference' with the 2016 President election, Trump used illegal immigration and job losses that were popular in the 'rustbelt' where he won by the EC vote and more while he won.

Joe Biden has too many issues and age against him, Sen. Sanders is too old and I don't want someone who says they will 'abolish ICE'. The D's also need a nominee that will be quick on their feet, not take bribes from the rich and corporations, is 'clean' and can get the votes of White voters without diminishing the support of non-White voters.

I fear that as with the 2015-16 Republican Presidential nomination campaign, we could see too many Democrats running for the nomination, confusing and splitting the vote, ending up with a compromise candidate or a demigod like Trump in the Republicans. There is also the risks of vote splitting if a 3rd Party candidate runs and hurts either party candidate. My best hope is that over the course of the next year, Trump will become so tainted by scandals, by the Mueller and other investigations, his racism, and most of all his gross incompetency or possible Impeachment he won't run in 2020 or be severely beaten by a decent Democrat.

Magog

Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:33 pm

I’d love to see Hillary run. She has always been an inspiration to me.

I can’t back Harris after learning about how she traded sex for political favors.

Hillary is what this country needs right now.

DL717

Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:07 pm

Jouhou wrote:
salttee wrote:
compensateme wrote:

30 years of conservative pundits demonizing her to the point where she even seemed unappealing to liberals and centrists. I guess that's baggage, it's artificially manufactured baggage but baggage nonetheless.

I mean, most of us are just sick of hearing her name.

... It would be every conservatives dream come true if she ran again. They've been really flailing without their boogeyman. I mean, they're still talking about her as if she's still relevant.

Dude, she did that to herself with her self absorbed sanctimonius bullshit. She walked around DC like she was Jesus Christ. Maybe that’s what happens when you get used to everyone around you wanting to kiss the ring.
Last edited by DL717 on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Flighty

Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:08 pm

Hillary has an exceptional record of misconduct and failure. I believe she is unstoppable.

Flighty

Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:17 pm

bgm wrote:

I'm intrigued. Did you think this would go better? Hasn't he just done what he promised he would? He hasn't gotten manufacturing jobs back, but he is surely pressuring China harder than any other president would. I just didn't share your high expectations. I thought Trump would do much worse than this. He has stuck to his principles and done the best he can. Even a corrupt idiot doing the best he can, for the electoral map that elects him, is better than the people who have begun to run things without any regard whatsoever for the American people. I think Trump is probably the most influential politician of our era. He reminded people on the left and the right that voters are in charge. You must make your case to voters, and then try to keep your word. If Trump can do it and other politicians cannot, what does it make them?

DL717

Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:23 pm

Flighty wrote:
bgm wrote:

I'm intrigued. Did you think this would go better? Hasn't he just done what he promised he would? He hasn't gotten manufacturing jobs back, but he is surely pressuring China harder than any other president would. I just didn't share your high expectations. I thought Trump would do much worse than this. He has stuck to his principles and done the best he can. Even a corrupt idiot doing the best he can, for the electoral map that elects him, is better than the people who have begun to run things without any regard whatsoever for the American people. I think Trump is probably the most influential politician of our era. He reminded people on the left and the right that voters are in charge. You must make your case to voters, and then try to keep your word. If Trump can do it and other politicians cannot, what does it make them?

Set aside his twitter account and his mouth, he’s actually done quite a lot that will benefit the country going forward. People have simply been to busy having a temper tantrum over the election results to notice. It’s unfortunate the Speaker of the House didn’t get off his ass and push an agenda forward. Paul Ryan was a joke. You have the House, Senate and White House and the House did nothing so the Senate had nothing to do. Too bad Newt wasn’t Speaker.

Magog

Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:28 pm

Hillary, of all the candidates that have announced, is the one who can truly bring the country together. She is a proven leader who has been thoroughly vetted. She is intelligent and compassionate.

She is the right choice for 2020.

Better yet, a Hillary/Warren ticket is the right choice for 2020.

DL717

Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:29 pm

Magog wrote:
Hillary, of all the candidates that have announced, is the one who can truly bring the country together. She is a proven leader who has been thoroughly vetted. She is intelligent and compassionate.

She is the right choice for 2020.

Better yet, a Hillary/Warren ticket is the right choice for 2020.

Not sure if serious. :rotfl:

compensateme

Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:31 pm

Flighty wrote:
Hillary has an exceptional record of misconduct and failure. I believe she is unstoppable.

Please explain how Hillary has “an exception record of misconduct and failure.” Hillary’s been in the limelight for over 25 years and her Presidental ambitions were not a secret; the Right set out to destroy her reputation and succeeded. Reality is, 25 years is too long to be in the Presidental limelight.

DL717

Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:34 pm

compensateme wrote:
Flighty wrote:

Please explain how Hillary has “an exception record of misconduct and failure.” Hillary’s been in the limelight for over 25 years and her Presidental ambitions were not a secret; the Right set out to destroy her reputation and succeeded. Reality is, 25 years is too long to be in the Presidental limelight.

If you need it to be explained to you, then you haven’t been paying attention the last 30 years.

compensateme

Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:44 pm

DL717 wrote:
compensateme wrote:
Flighty wrote:

If you need it to be explained to you, then you haven’t been paying attention the last 30 years.

The please answer the question, otherwise I’m assume the limit to your knowledge is “Trump good, Hillary bad!” Reminds me of many of my friends back at home in Michigan who voted for Trump because he was going to tear up NAFTA and bring all the manufacturing jobs back. How’d that work out? LOL

aviationaware

Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:49 pm

Frankly, it was obvious when Philippe Reines casually dropped the possibility a few weeks ago. There was just no way that was not testing the waters. I find it not at all shocking that the miserable old bat completely misread the signals.

As someone who hates Hillary with all his heart all I can say is: Please do it. I want to see her even more destroyed than she already is. Only her lust for power keeps her soulless shell together, so she will surely snap for good when (not if) she loses again. Sadly she won't make it to the General anyway - she only got there last time by weaponizing her fundraising ability in order to corrupt the DNC and thereby stealing the primaries from Bernie. That won't work a second time.

compensateme wrote:
Reminds me of many of my friends back at home in Michigan who voted for Trump because he was going to tear up NAFTA and bring all the manufacturing jobs back. How’d that work out? LOL

Pretty good, in fact.
https://www.economist.com/united-states ... pectations
Bottomline of that article: Manufacturing jobs are coming back in droves, Rustbelt outpacing national trend. Congratulations to the people of Michigan and Pennsylvania for making the right choice.

Magog wrote:

Which country are you living in? Hillary Clinton is the most disliked (not to say hated) person in America. You keep reading about Trump's low approval ratings? Well, people dislike Hillary even more! Shocking, I know. Any compassion that woman has ever shown in her life was a cloak. She is a ruthless, soulless witch and she should be kept as far from power as possible.
Last edited by aviationaware on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flighty

Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:58 pm

compensateme wrote:
DL717 wrote:
compensateme wrote:

The please answer the question, otherwise I’m assume the limit to your knowledge is “Trump good, Hillary bad!” Reminds me of many of my friends back at home in Michigan who voted for Trump because he was going to tear up NAFTA and bring all the manufacturing jobs back. How’d that work out? LOL

Let's start with the last part first. Remarkably, Trump DID tear up NAFTA. I was blown away that he actually did that, as he promised. The replacement was by no means a beautiful thing. Michigan is doing fairly well. Flint is building the new Chevy 2500 pickup. Maybe you knew that, because you care about middle America too I am sure.

Next, what did Hillary do wrongly.. poor term as First lady, known for graceless vanity and grasping... rode her husband's coattails and money connections to a NY Senate seat, which was truly outrageous... voted for Iraq war, a very important race-motivated crime on her part... poor Secretary of State, deposing Qaddafi and plunging Libya, and apparently Syria into devastating civil wars. No achievements of note. One could argue she was the most harmful figure in the Middle East in decades. Probably the worst presidential campaigner in 50 years. Just scratching the surface.

compensateme

Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:20 pm

aviationaware wrote:
Frankly, it was obvious when Philippe Reines casually dropped the possibility a few weeks ago. There was just no way that was not testing the waters. I find it not at all shocking that the miserable old bat completely misread the signals.

As someone who hates Hillary with all his heart all I can say is: Please do it. I want to see her even more destroyed than she already is. Only her lust for power keeps her soulless shell together, so she will surely snap for good when (not if) she loses again. Sadly she won't make it to the General anyway - she only got there last time by weaponizing her fundraising ability in order to corrupt the DNC and thereby stealing the primaries from Bernie. That won't work a second time.

compensateme wrote:
Reminds me of many of my friends back at home in Michigan who voted for Trump because he was going to tear up NAFTA and bring all the manufacturing jobs back. How’d that work out? LOL

Pretty good, in fact.
https://www.economist.com/united-states ... pectations
Bottomline of that article: Manufacturing jobs are coming back in droves, Rustbelt outpacing national trend. Congratulations to the people of Michigan and Pennsylvania for making the right choice.

Magog wrote:

Which country are you living in? Hillary Clinton is the most disliked (not to say hated) person in America. You keep reading about Trump's low approval ratings? Well, people dislike Hillary even more! Shocking, I know. Any compassion that woman has ever shown in her life was a cloak. She is a ruthless, soulless witch and she should be kept as far from power as possible.

For clarification, I was referring to the high-paying manufacturing jobs, like the 14K GM recently accounted it would be cutting. Trump promised these jobs would be back, but they haven’t materialized, and it’s one of the primary reasons his disapproval rating in MI is one of the highest in the nation.

compensateme

Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:28 pm

Flighty wrote:
compensateme wrote:
DL717 wrote:

Let's start with the last part first. Remarkably, Trump DID tear up NAFTA. I was blown away that he actually did that, as he promised. The replacement was by no means a beautiful thing. Michigan is doing fairly well. Flint is building the new Chevy 2500 pickup. Maybe you knew that, because you care about middle America too I am sure.

Next, what did Hillary do wrongly.. poor term as First lady, known for graceless vanity and grasping... rode her husband's coattails and money connections to a NY Senate seat, which was truly outrageous... voted for Iraq war, a very important race-motivated crime on her part... poor Secretary of State, deposing Qaddafi and plunging Libya, and apparently Syria into devastating civil wars. No achievements of note. One could argue she was the most harmful figure in the Middle East in decades. Probably the worst presidential campaigner in 50 years. Just scratching the surface.

Thank you for your response, but it doesn’t justify your claim of misconduct. You’re certainly entitled to your opinion that she’s a lousy politician. The Right has done everything it could over the past 25 years to cast her as the devil, and unfortunately they were successful.

FatCat

Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:30 pm

HC is the right choice for loosing a second time
Aeroplane flies high
Turns left, looks right

petertenthije

Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:01 pm

If you look at Hillary's qualifications she is arguably one of the better candidates for presidency to have run for the past few years. But the presidency is not a normal job. You do not get in on merit only. You first need to win a popularity contest.

Let's be honest, Hillary is not popular. Yes, she won the popular vote. But that still does not necessarily mean she is popular. How many people voted because they liked Hillary, rather then because they disliked Trump? That's the problem with a two party democracy. Sometimes you just have to vote for someone you dislike because the other option is even worse.

Now, you can argue for months if her reputation is deserved or not. Arguably the GOP have been performing a textbook case of character assasination over the course of at least a decade. But that does not take away that Hillary has become disliked by independants and downright hated by right wingers.
Attamottamotta!

seb146

Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:56 pm

seahawk wrote:
She was unpopular within her own camp in 2016

No she was not. Bernie Sanders played the spoiler for her. She was on track to win but he got the far left rallied up. He has great ideas and he is charismatic but 2016 was not the year for him to run. If he had just stayed quiet, or, at the very least, campaigned with/for her in the three states that decided the presidency, we would have Hillary.

seb146

Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:59 pm

petertenthije wrote:
Now, you can argue for months if her reputation is deserved or not. Arguably the GOP have been performing a textbook case of character assasination over the course of at least a decade. But that does not take away that Hillary has become disliked by independants and downright hated by right wingers.

Because the GOP and right wing media have been repeating what a terrible person she is. That is why she is hated. All this time, the right wing media and GOP have been telling their voters that she is a criminal and knows nothing and is evil. And the followers believe it. The two go hand-in-hand.

Magog

Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:26 pm

seb146 wrote:
petertenthije wrote:

Because the GOP and right wing media have been repeating what a terrible person she is. That is why she is hated. All this time, the right wing media and GOP have been telling their voters that she is a criminal and knows nothing and is evil. And the followers believe it. The two go hand-in-hand.

Exactly. There is definitely a right wing media vendetta against Hillary. It has cost her dearly.

NIKV69

Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:46 pm

seb146 wrote:

Then why did Obama voters not vote for her?
Nikon from day one, Nikon till I die,

casinterest

Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:06 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Because the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians to put up false flag and racist advertisements. That and Trump lied to a bunch of folks whose jobs have since moved to Mexico and China.
Where ever you go, there you are.

seb146

Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:07 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Bernie Sanders.

I like the guy. He has some great ideas. He had been going on Thom Hartmann's show for years and his ideas are things many of us can get behind. He is well read and researched. He can also talk to everyone and not down to everyone. He had a lot of support. Too much.

I thought I mentioned his name before. I guess not......

Magog

Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:39 pm

casinterest wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Because the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians to put up false flag and racist advertisements. That and Trump lied to a bunch of folks whose jobs have since moved to Mexico and China.

Correct. The ONLY reason Hillary lost was because Trump worked hand in hand with Russia to steal the election from her.

monomojo

Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:00 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

They did. She got 99.9% of the votes that Obama got in 2012. In fact, Clinton won more votes than any other presidential candidate in any US presidential election, other than Obama.

aviationaware

Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:01 pm

Magog wrote:
Exactly. There is definitely a right wing media vendetta against Hillary. It has cost her dearly.

Oh yea, that "vast right wing conspiracy" :lol:

dmg626

Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:26 pm

Those of us in upstate NY are still waiting for the 200,000 jobs she promised back when she was a Senator.

casinterest

Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:31 pm

dmg626 wrote:
Those of us in upstate NY are still waiting for the 200,000 jobs she promised back when she was a Senator.

Who wants to live in Upstate NY?
All the jobs are down south around the City. That is where the jobs are created.
Where ever you go, there you are.

CitizenJustin

Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:34 pm

I still weep at the thought of her losing in 2016. I couldn’t watch the news, so I went to bed. I abruptly woke up, startled by fireworks. Of course this is Kansas, so I knew Trump had won the moment they started.

She was the most qualified candidate out of the whole sorry bunch of religious fanatics, anti-intellectuals, climate change deniers and unenlightened simpletons. I doubt she’ll run again.