• 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20677
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:09 am

FTMCPIUS wrote:
seb146 wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
I didn't say all women should be believed -- Mazie Hirono did. How could anyone not see through Blasey-Ford's coached “little girl” voice? (I won’t go into lack of credible witnesses, etc.) Anyway, she is a perfect example of why not ALL women should be believed.

"Race only seems to matter to you righties."

OMG!!! Don't know where to start with that one. Yours is the party of identity politics. Ingredients for separate thread.


Several women came forward with identical stories about Kavanaugh and you righties and MAGA fan boys simply laughed it off as "guys being guys". Since you fail to provide links, that speaks volumes about what you think. Just because you say something does not mean everyone MUST believe it.

It sounds like you believe Kavanaugh is entitled to the position but the people of Virginia do not have the right to elect who they wish.

It is interesting that none of this came out before the election. I wonder why? Maybe because you MAGA fan boys and righties believe you all are entitled to every position in the country?

:You say "identity politics" while Democrats say "giving a voice to ALL Americans".

The stories were identical because that’s what and how they were taught to say. Interesting how the DNC uses a particular phrase or buzz word and, sure enough, virtually every left-leaning media figure/organization soon begins using it, identical, to the syllable. And my lack of posting any links (sans request) somehow gets twisted into a conclusion about what I think? How are things in spin-dry country these days? The news was full of reports (hundreds, perhaps thousands) about claimed witnesses becoming forgetful, changing their story or backing out. But you want links. I’ve got better things to do than your homework but here are but a few:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... -kavanaugh

https://www.weeklystandard.com/john-mcc ... -kavanaugh

https://www.dailywire.com/.../3-witness ... -party-ama

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/ ... etter-8369.

nymag.com/daily/.../09/christine-ford-potential-witness-does-not-remember-party.html

The guys I know weren’t laughing it off, and nobody I know took a “guys being guys” position on it. Do you have first-hand knowledge of this or is it another DNC talking point?

“It sounds like you believe Kavanaugh is entitled to the position but the people of Virginia do not have the right to elect who they wish.”

Quite a stretch. I believe the people of Virginia have the right to elect whomever they wish. If the image of a pickup truck with a Gillespie campaign sticker, confederate flag and Tea Party sticker attempting to chase down a group of young black, Muslim and Latino children was what made the difference, then the people got what they voted for. If Gillespie’s people did a better job of vetting Northam this thread wouldn’t exist.

You’d be surprised at how many people you refer to as MAGA fan boys despise Trump, or least think little of him. Many on the right agree with me. But his policies for the most part far outweigh his personal shortcomings. They had to vote for him though -- no way HRC.

Looking like Mueller will produce little or nothing, so the media will keep pounding away, chasing shadows. Congress will waste a lot of time going after Trump instead of legislating. Makes the voters happy, though.

Short of new developments, signing off now.


And Democrats IMMEDIATELY call for apologies and even resignations. A far cry from the Republican "oh, well.... just locker room talk..." and "oh, well.... they were young. Why ruin his career?"

The YUGE difference between Democrats and Republicans has absolutely and completely ZERO to do with the Russian plant in the White House doing Putin's bidding. Nice try at deflection.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
FTMCPIUS
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:36 pm

seb146 wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Several women came forward with identical stories about Kavanaugh and you righties and MAGA fan boys simply laughed it off as "guys being guys". Since you fail to provide links, that speaks volumes about what you think. Just because you say something does not mean everyone MUST believe it.

It sounds like you believe Kavanaugh is entitled to the position but the people of Virginia do not have the right to elect who they wish.

It is interesting that none of this came out before the election. I wonder why? Maybe because you MAGA fan boys and righties believe you all are entitled to every position in the country?

:You say "identity politics" while Democrats say "giving a voice to ALL Americans".

The stories were identical because that’s what and how they were taught to say. Interesting how the DNC uses a particular phrase or buzz word and, sure enough, virtually every left-leaning media figure/organization soon begins using it, identical, to the syllable. And my lack of posting any links (sans request) somehow gets twisted into a conclusion about what I think? How are things in spin-dry country these days? The news was full of reports (hundreds, perhaps thousands) about claimed witnesses becoming forgetful, changing their story or backing out. But you want links. I’ve got better things to do than your homework but here are but a few:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... -kavanaugh

https://www.weeklystandard.com/john-mcc ... -kavanaugh

https://www.dailywire.com/.../3-witness ... -party-ama

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/ ... etter-8369.

nymag.com/daily/.../09/christine-ford-potential-witness-does-not-remember-party.html

The guys I know weren’t laughing it off, and nobody I know took a “guys being guys” position on it. Do you have first-hand knowledge of this or is it another DNC talking point?

“It sounds like you believe Kavanaugh is entitled to the position but the people of Virginia do not have the right to elect who they wish.”

Quite a stretch. I believe the people of Virginia have the right to elect whomever they wish. If the image of a pickup truck with a Gillespie campaign sticker, confederate flag and Tea Party sticker attempting to chase down a group of young black, Muslim and Latino children was what made the difference, then the people got what they voted for. If Gillespie’s people did a better job of vetting Northam this thread wouldn’t exist.

You’d be surprised at how many people you refer to as MAGA fan boys despise Trump, or least think little of him. Many on the right agree with me. But his policies for the most part far outweigh his personal shortcomings. They had to vote for him though -- no way HRC.

Looking like Mueller will produce little or nothing, so the media will keep pounding away, chasing shadows. Congress will waste a lot of time going after Trump instead of legislating. Makes the voters happy, though.

Short of new developments, signing off now.


"And Democrats IMMEDIATELY call for apologies and even resignations. A far cry from the Republican "oh, well.... just locker room talk..." and "oh, well.... they were young. Why ruin his career?"

Replace Democrats with Republicans and vice versa above for same scenario when the accused is a R. :o

Haven't seen evidence of White House, i.e., Trump, doing Putin's bidding. Lotsa wishing, assuming and accusing taking place but NO ACTUAL EVIDENCE so far. When/if that is produced I'll be one of the first to condemn. In the meantime, Dems continue to drink the Kool Aid.

(P.S. Among other things, you will respond about the indictments/convictions of many associated with Trump. That he surrounded himself with people who are accused of or have been convicted of committing various crimes doesn't speak well for his prestigious Wharton degree. But none of these 'crimes' appear to be connected to Trump's supposed collusion with Russia. Be honest with yourself here. If the circumstances were reversed and a special prosecutor with a hard-on for the Democrat President was given a very long leash, the results would be similar but not supported and widely publicized by the media.)
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20677
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:04 pm

FTMCPIUS wrote:
seb146 wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
The stories were identical because that’s what and how they were taught to say. Interesting how the DNC uses a particular phrase or buzz word and, sure enough, virtually every left-leaning media figure/organization soon begins using it, identical, to the syllable. And my lack of posting any links (sans request) somehow gets twisted into a conclusion about what I think? How are things in spin-dry country these days? The news was full of reports (hundreds, perhaps thousands) about claimed witnesses becoming forgetful, changing their story or backing out. But you want links. I’ve got better things to do than your homework but here are but a few:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... -kavanaugh

https://www.weeklystandard.com/john-mcc ... -kavanaugh

https://www.dailywire.com/.../3-witness ... -party-ama

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/ ... etter-8369.

nymag.com/daily/.../09/christine-ford-potential-witness-does-not-remember-party.html

The guys I know weren’t laughing it off, and nobody I know took a “guys being guys” position on it. Do you have first-hand knowledge of this or is it another DNC talking point?

“It sounds like you believe Kavanaugh is entitled to the position but the people of Virginia do not have the right to elect who they wish.”

Quite a stretch. I believe the people of Virginia have the right to elect whomever they wish. If the image of a pickup truck with a Gillespie campaign sticker, confederate flag and Tea Party sticker attempting to chase down a group of young black, Muslim and Latino children was what made the difference, then the people got what they voted for. If Gillespie’s people did a better job of vetting Northam this thread wouldn’t exist.

You’d be surprised at how many people you refer to as MAGA fan boys despise Trump, or least think little of him. Many on the right agree with me. But his policies for the most part far outweigh his personal shortcomings. They had to vote for him though -- no way HRC.

Looking like Mueller will produce little or nothing, so the media will keep pounding away, chasing shadows. Congress will waste a lot of time going after Trump instead of legislating. Makes the voters happy, though.

Short of new developments, signing off now.


"And Democrats IMMEDIATELY call for apologies and even resignations. A far cry from the Republican "oh, well.... just locker room talk..." and "oh, well.... they were young. Why ruin his career?"

Replace Democrats with Republicans and vice versa above for same scenario when the accused is a R. :o

Haven't seen evidence of White House, i.e., Trump, doing Putin's bidding. Lotsa wishing, assuming and accusing taking place but NO ACTUAL EVIDENCE so far. When/if that is produced I'll be one of the first to condemn. In the meantime, Dems continue to drink the Kool Aid.

(P.S. Among other things, you will respond about the indictments/convictions of many associated with Trump. That he surrounded himself with people who are accused of or have been convicted of committing various crimes doesn't speak well for his prestigious Wharton degree. But none of these 'crimes' appear to be connected to Trump's supposed collusion with Russia. Be honest with yourself here. If the circumstances were reversed and a special prosecutor with a hard-on for the Democrat President was given a very long leash, the results would be similar but not supported and widely publicized by the media.)


Another way of saying "both sides do it" to justify your own party's lying, sexual assault, racism, and homophobia.

BTW

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/15/us/p ... tings.html
https://www.vox.com/2019/1/13/18180749/ ... n-meetings
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 565471002/
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/01 ... eter-notes

Take your pick and tell us why that is acceptable.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/201 ... 878910002/
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018 ... -for-trump

And, let's not forget that a number of organizations tied to individual #1 also have ties to Russian organizations and Russian oligarchs.

1+1=??
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
NIKV69
Posts: 12711
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:49 pm

BN747 wrote:


How tone deaf can any American capable of reading possibly be???

Your thought process is completely out wack reaching these off-the-cliff conclusions...

Dems know full well that cretins exist in their ranks...along rapists, cheating womanizers, closeted gays, as well as racists,

That is why when exposed we call them out - on the spot.

That's the difference between us ill-moral types

vs

Your crowd, the 'moral majority' who have no problem with rapsits in high office, cheating filandering womanizers, child molesters, secret gays and blatant racists holding office ...morals withstanding.
See what morals get you - a really F'd up mind. Because even with all your morals you guys somehow manage be okay with with breaking every single one of the weekly if not daily...

BN747

BN747


Please remember that it wasn't the GOP base (your so called moral majority) that put him in office. It was Obama voters that are independent that swayed the election. Not to mention he isn't a rapist. If you want to call him a rapist from sole accusations then call Clinton one as well instead of making him more popular.

seb146 wrote:

Oh, heavens! A woman accuses a man of sexual assault but let's believe the woman who accuses the African American man!

get over it, Nik. If you believe her, you believe Christine Blasey-Ford. But, you don't believe Ford, so


I don't recall saying that. Again this is a narrative invented out of thin air. I don't believe in blindly believing anyone or not believing them. I would like to see facts and evidence. Which none was produced in Kavanaugh's hearing and was properly pointed out by Lindsey Graham to be a smear designed to destroy someone out of Trump Derangement and fear they would lose power in the Supreme Court. In Fairfax's case I am not saying I believe his accuser. You said that. What I pointed out by posting a link to an article is that Fairfax is a victim of something the Dems created by many past sexual crime accusations and it's come home to roost. He is getting a raw deal. I am actually glad that VA lawmaker shelved his impeachment push till some time is afforded to see whats what.

seb146 wrote:
That's fine. Nothing wrong with believing all women. I just find it odd that we are supposed to believe the women who accuse Fairfax but, just a few short months ago, we were told that those who accused Kavanaugh were lying. What is the difference?



Some Kavanaugh accusers did lie

https://www.wsj.com/articles/a-kavanaug ... 1541371466

The problem with this is when you forego the process to cater to political correctness innocent people get hurt. If you can't see that Kavanaugh's case was one huge orchestrated event to prevent him from getting on the Supreme court I don't know what to tell you. Fairfax's case is interesting in that his party abandoned him because of the 2020 election but either way it's a bad way to handle things like this. Give him his hearing just like Kavanuagh and if no evidence is presented then he stays in office.
Nikon from day one, Nikon till I die.
 
FTMCPIUS
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:16 pm

seb146 wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
seb146 wrote:


"And Democrats IMMEDIATELY call for apologies and even resignations. A far cry from the Republican "oh, well.... just locker room talk..." and "oh, well.... they were young. Why ruin his career?"

Replace Democrats with Republicans and vice versa above for same scenario when the accused is a R. :o

Haven't seen evidence of White House, i.e., Trump, doing Putin's bidding. Lotsa wishing, assuming and accusing taking place but NO ACTUAL EVIDENCE so far. When/if that is produced I'll be one of the first to condemn. In the meantime, Dems continue to drink the Kool Aid.

(P.S. Among other things, you will respond about the indictments/convictions of many associated with Trump. That he surrounded himself with people who are accused of or have been convicted of committing various crimes doesn't speak well for his prestigious Wharton degree. But none of these 'crimes' appear to be connected to Trump's supposed collusion with Russia. Be honest with yourself here. If the circumstances were reversed and a special prosecutor with a hard-on for the Democrat President was given a very long leash, the results would be similar but not supported and widely publicized by the media.)


Another way of saying "both sides do it" to justify your own party's lying, sexual assault, racism, and homophobia.

BTW

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/15/us/p ... tings.html
https://www.vox.com/2019/1/13/18180749/ ... n-meetings
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 565471002/
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/01 ... eter-notes

Take your pick and tell us why that is acceptable.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/201 ... 878910002/
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018 ... -for-trump

And, let's not forget that a number of organizations tied to individual #1 also have ties to Russian organizations and Russian oligarchs.

1+1=??

Yes, so you agree that it’s a two-way street depending on who’s in office – this is good!

Depends on whether meetings were for nefarious reasons. If not, being secretive, although not acceptable, is not a crime.
Let’s not forget that it is likely that a number of individuals and organizations tied to the person who nearly won the 2016 election also have ties to Russian organizations and oligarchs. Mostly unidentified at this point because had HRC won there would have been no reason to probe the Dems. There’s a lot of dirt in DC, on both sides.

Russia bad. Funny how politically fickle Dems can be. When Romney was running against Obama he was asked who he thought America’s biggest geopolitical foe was. His answer – Russia*. He was mocked by Dems and most media. LOL

1 + 1 = ? Whatever suits your argument at the moment.

*Neither he or the Dems knew it was China
 
User avatar
DIRECTFLT
Posts: 2003
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:42 pm

seb146 wrote:
Democrats say "giving a voice to ALL Americans".


And Democrats give an equal voice to those that are not legal Americans.


seb146 wrote:
The YUGE difference between Democrats and Republicans has absolutely and completely ZERO to do with the Russian plant in the White House doing Putin's bidding. Nice try at deflection.


WoW, now that's a Deflection of Deflections ... "Russian plant in the WH." Wow.
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20677
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:26 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Democrats say "giving a voice to ALL Americans".


And Democrats give an equal voice to those that are not legal Americans.


Republicans want this country run on Biblical law. What does Biblical law say about foreigners?

DIRECTFLT wrote:
seb146 wrote:
The YUGE difference between Democrats and Republicans has absolutely and completely ZERO to do with the Russian plant in the White House doing Putin's bidding. Nice try at deflection.


WoW, now that's a Deflection of Deflections ... "Russian plant in the WH." Wow.


Proof? We heard early on in 2016 that Russia was trying to interfere with our elections. Everyone has been showing a more than cozy relationship with the occupant of the White House and Russia. What proof do you have he is not a Russian plant?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20677
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:31 am

NIKV69 wrote:
I don't recall saying that.


Scroll up the thread. You said Fairfax's accusers need a fair hearing. Compare that to the SECOND Ford came out and accused Kavanaugh of sexual assault, you insisted it was a smear campaign.

Just because sexual assault happens to one woman, you want her story told but not the other.

Why was it a smear campaign against Kavanaugh (it was never proven it was a smear campaign, simply that an elected official said it was) but not a smear campaign against Fairfax? Please explain the difference.

If Fairfax really did assault this woman, why didn't she come forward when it happened? Why didn't she come forward during the campaign? Seems like a smear campaign to me. Right?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
NIKV69
Posts: 12711
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:41 am

seb146 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
I don't recall saying that.

Compare that to the SECOND Ford came out and accused Kavanaugh of sexual assault, you insisted it was a smear campaign.


That is because it was.

seb146 wrote:
Just because sexual assault happens to one woman, you want her story told but not the other.


When did I say that? You are saying that to further the narrative. I want every accusation to have an investigation and hearing.

seb146 wrote:
Why was it a smear campaign against Kavanaugh (it was never proven it was a smear campaign, simply that an elected official said it was) but not a smear campaign against Fairfax? Please explain the difference.

If Fairfax really did assault this woman, why didn't she come forward when it happened? Why didn't she come forward during the campaign? Seems like a smear campaign to me. Right?


Because the Dems will do anything to keep power in the SCOTUS as for Fairfax's accuser I have no idea. Why don't you ask her.
Nikon from day one, Nikon till I die.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20677
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:46 am

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Just because sexual assault happens to one woman, you want her story told but not the other.


When did I say that? You are saying that to further the narrative. I want every accusation to have an investigation and hearing.


Except the ones who accuse Republicans and Republican appointees.

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Why was it a smear campaign against Kavanaugh (it was never proven it was a smear campaign, simply that an elected official said it was) but not a smear campaign against Fairfax? Please explain the difference.

If Fairfax really did assault this woman, why didn't she come forward when it happened? Why didn't she come forward during the campaign? Seems like a smear campaign to me. Right?


Because the Dems will do anything to keep power in the SCOTUS as for Fairfax's accuser I have no idea. Why don't you ask her.


Democrats had a seat stolen from them because your leaders decided Obama was not deserving to have what was his. You all go low, we will go as low or lower. That is all you MAGA fan boys understand. You don't like it? Tough. This is the environment you created.

As far as Fairfax's accuser, she is a plant by Republicans. You think Democrats did that with Kavanaugh and it is not beneath your party to lie and cheat. Republicans only want power. You all can't actually lead and do what We The People want but it looks good on paper.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
FTMCPIUS
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:19 am

seb146 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Just because sexual assault happens to one woman, you want her story told but not the other.


When did I say that? You are saying that to further the narrative. I want every accusation to have an investigation and hearing.


Except the ones who accuse Republicans and Republican appointees.

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Why was it a smear campaign against Kavanaugh (it was never proven it was a smear campaign, simply that an elected official said it was) but not a smear campaign against Fairfax? Please explain the difference.

If Fairfax really did assault this woman, why didn't she come forward when it happened? Why didn't she come forward during the campaign? Seems like a smear campaign to me. Right?


Because the Dems will do anything to keep power in the SCOTUS as for Fairfax's accuser I have no idea. Why don't you ask her.


Democrats had a seat stolen from them because your leaders decided Obama was not deserving to have what was his. You all go low, we will go as low or lower. That is all you MAGA fan boys understand. You don't like it? Tough. This is the environment you created.

As far as Fairfax's accuser, she is a plant by Republicans. You think Democrats did that with Kavanaugh and it is not beneath your party to lie and cheat. Republicans only want power. You all can't actually lead and do what We The People want but it looks good on paper.

Biden rule.

"...she is a plant by Republicans."

Yep, they have a time machine that 'planted' her in a hotel room with Fairfax years ago. :lol:
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20677
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:49 am

FTMCPIUS wrote:
seb146 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

When did I say that? You are saying that to further the narrative. I want every accusation to have an investigation and hearing.


Except the ones who accuse Republicans and Republican appointees.

NIKV69 wrote:

Because the Dems will do anything to keep power in the SCOTUS as for Fairfax's accuser I have no idea. Why don't you ask her.


Democrats had a seat stolen from them because your leaders decided Obama was not deserving to have what was his. You all go low, we will go as low or lower. That is all you MAGA fan boys understand. You don't like it? Tough. This is the environment you created.

As far as Fairfax's accuser, she is a plant by Republicans. You think Democrats did that with Kavanaugh and it is not beneath your party to lie and cheat. Republicans only want power. You all can't actually lead and do what We The People want but it looks good on paper.

Biden rule.

"...she is a plant by Republicans."

Yep, they have a time machine that 'planted' her in a hotel room with Fairfax years ago. :lol:


Just like Ford was planted at a party and Kavanaugh just happened to have binders full of schedules.

As long as you think you are right, that is all that matters, I guess........
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
NIKV69
Posts: 12711
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:16 pm

seb146 wrote:
Except the ones who accuse Republicans and Republican appointees.


Again something you made up. If you can quote me then do so, if not retract this ridiculous statement. I am sure it's frustrating that Fairfax is getting the same treatment that Kavanaugh got but like I linked in that article. The Dems created this.


seb146 wrote:
If Fairfax really did assault this woman, why didn't she come forward when it happened? Why didn't she come forward during the campaign? Seems like a smear campaign to me. Right?


We asked that same question with Kavanaugh and the Democratic party said all women must be believed. Again Dems created the situation so enjoy it.

seb146 wrote:

Democrats had a seat stolen from them because your leaders decided Obama was not deserving to have what was his. You all go low, we will go as low or lower. That is all you MAGA fan boys understand. You don't like it? Tough. This is the environment you created.


Elections have consequences. BTW post reported. Are you ever going to stop calling people that don't agree with you names?
Nikon from day one, Nikon till I die.
 
FTMCPIUS
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:37 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Except the ones who accuse Republicans and Republican appointees.


Again something you made up. If you can quote me then do so, if not retract this ridiculous statement. I am sure it's frustrating that Fairfax is getting the same treatment that Kavanaugh got but like I linked in that article. The Dems created this.


seb146 wrote:
If Fairfax really did assault this woman, why didn't she come forward when it happened? Why didn't she come forward during the campaign? Seems like a smear campaign to me. Right?


We asked that same question with Kavanaugh and the Democratic party said all women must be believed. Again Dems created the situation so enjoy it.

seb146 wrote:

Democrats had a seat stolen from them because your leaders decided Obama was not deserving to have what was his. You all go low, we will go as low or lower. That is all you MAGA fan boys understand. You don't like it? Tough. This is the environment you created.


Elections have consequences. BTW post reported. Are you ever going to stop calling people that don't agree with you names?

"Are you ever going to stop calling people that don't agree with you names?"

Don't count on it, NIK, it's in their DNA. :evil:
 
User avatar
DIRECTFLT
Posts: 2003
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:44 pm

Staffers to Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax resign following second sexual assault allegation

https://www.richmond.com/news/virginia/ ... 0ab85.html

Two of the three government staffers to Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax and two employees of his political action committee resigned following news Friday of a second sexual assault allegation against him.

Not very loyal to an AG who has boldly denied the claims against him.
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling
  • 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alfa164, casinterest, JJJ, navymidn, Pyrex, wirkey and 24 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos