BN747
Topic Author

Young Republicans???

Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:48 pm

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/just-n ... nts=disqus

‘We just need n****rs gone': Video shows Alabama kids wishing to put black people in 'concentration camps'
'We just need n****rs gone': Video shows Alabama kids wishing to put black people in 'concentration camps'

A preview of trump’s latest cause celebre..enforced free speech for young conservatives for all to see...

Should alcohol and weed be made avail even after class?

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

trpmb6

Re: Young Republicans???

Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:07 pm

I didn't click the link because of where I'm currently located but this should be 100% condemned by everyone on the right.

johnboy

Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:32 pm

Bet you a nickel the Venn diagram for those crackers and some very familiar faces on here would be scarily superimposed.

Oh wait, is that being too real for this message board? :roll:

seb146

Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:40 pm

trpmb6 wrote:
I didn't click the link because of where I'm currently located but this should be 100% condemned by everyone on the right.

It should be, but this will not get any coverage at all and the ones who do hear about it will simply say "well, that is not all young Republicans, just a few rabble rousers that do not represent us" and move on with their lives. We can see this in the "outrage" over Rep. Omar's comments vs. Jim Jordan's comments.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

casinterest

Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:45 pm

Well the Owner of the Toyota dealership ripped his daughter a new one, and posted an apology on his company webpage.

https://www.wthr.com/article/alabama-hi ... tion-camps
Where ever you go, there you are.

WarRI1

Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:08 am

casinterest wrote:
Well the Owner of the Toyota dealership ripped his daughter a new one, and posted an apology on his company webpage.

Sadly, I had no problem believing this story what with the currents of hate let loose in this country in the last two years. Do not forget all the Nazi BS going around, not fake news either.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

MaverickM11

Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:38 pm

BN747 wrote:
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/just-need-nrs-gone-video-shows-alabama-kids-wishing-put-black-people-concentration-camps/?comments=disqus

‘We just need n****rs gone': Video shows Alabama kids wishing to put black people in 'concentration camps'
'We just need n****rs gone': Video shows Alabama kids wishing to put black people in 'concentration camps'

A preview of trump’s latest cause celebre..enforced free speech for young conservatives for all to see...

BN747

This is how they get that A+ treatment from Trump. Maybe they were trying to open up a portal with their friends in Newport Beach setting up swastikas out of red solo cups.This is all totally par for the course for Republicans.
E pur si muove -Galileo

sturmovik

Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:05 pm

casinterest wrote:

I'd like some of whatever you're smoking.

Her dad apologizes on her behalf, says that what she said in the video doesn't count basically, and that none of them are racists. Setting aside the fact that he apologised for her, the whole statement is fairly boilerplate for what happens when businesses (her dad's Toyota dealership) get caught in situations like this. How that amounts to tearing her a new one, I don't know.If anything, the fact that he did the apologising hints at the kind of upbringing that caused her to grow up into a bigot in the first place.
'What's it doing now?'

casinterest

Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:16 pm

sturmovik wrote:
casinterest wrote:

I'd like some of whatever you're smoking.

Her dad apologizes on her behalf, says that what she said in the video doesn't count basically, and that none of them are racists. Setting aside the fact that he apologised for her, the whole statement is fairly boilerplate for what happens when businesses (her dad's Toyota dealership) get caught in situations like this. How that amounts to tearing her a new one, I don't know.If anything, the fact that he did the apologising hints at the kind of upbringing that caused her to grow up into a bigot in the first place.

I think you have no clue about what you are talking about. You must not have attended high school or ever been socially involved with others that have done stupid things amongst their peers. To flat out blame the parents means you also have never had children. That or a I fear for your sanity when you do.

That father said he didn't bring her up that way, and he should be taken at face value, unless you have more videos. That doesn't excuse her behavior at all. Maybe he had something to do with , and maybe he didn't.. It could be a sincere apology, or one to save his business. However you want to take it, you can. But don't suggest I am smoking something because you are an angry person with an ax to grind..
Publicly posting that it was your daughter in a public place that did something wrong is as ripping it as it can be for a parent. Whether he or she follows through with it remains to be seen.
Where ever you go, there you are.

sccutler

Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:47 pm

BN747 wrote:
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/just-need-nrs-gone-video-shows-alabama-kids-wishing-put-black-people-concentration-camps/?comments=disqus

BN747

These are neither Republican positions, nor conservative principles.
...three miles from BRONS, clear for the ILS one five approach...

DL717

Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:48 am

BN747 wrote:

BN747

Kids these days suffer from a serious lack of context on everything in this country since World War II. It’s what our fine education system has brought. They listen to music that drops the N bomb every 30 seconds and one wonders why they repeat it. They don’t have an effing clue what a concentration camp is. They have no concept of the Cold War. They don’t know what’s it’s like to have an enemy. They look at everything with rose colored glasses and think it’s all peachy. This pretty much goes for anyone born after the wall came down. To them, anyone older lives in a dystopian society that they are afraid of. It’s why they want someone else to provide balance for them so they don’t have to face reality.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?

BN747
Topic Author

Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:11 am

sccutler wrote:
BN747 wrote:

BN747

A canned cut n' paste reply if there ever was one...

But the of politicians getting into office acting publicly like these kids are in the 100s if not 1000s in times went it was 'cool' to be racist up until the mid 1970s.

Prez. G.H.W. Bush got into the US Congress on via the racists route in 1966, had he applied in 1964 he would have won the US Senate, but he was a 'nice guy' in that campaign.
Sen. Jesse Helms minced no words about his racist views and kept getting reelected.
Sen. Trent Lott was deep in with the White Citizen Council.
Rep. Steve King..period.
See the videos of Sen. Mark Meadows in full birther stride campaign mode?
The current potus doesn't hide his feelings about minorities and according to his ex-lawyer behaves exactly like this behind closed doors.
just to name a few..

But everyone knows a sober version of these kids discussing race and publicly vocalizing as much is an instant ticket to Washington in every region of the South.

Democrats aren't voting these guys into office. People who feel identified with guys are voting them in - their constituents.

And it's a good guess on how these guys carry on in private affairs.

"these are neither Republican positions, nor conservative principles."...that might be the official talking point.

But everyone knows dog whistle speak and it gets you elected these days in nearly (if not all) conservative regions of America.

DL717 wrote:

Kids these days suffer from a serious lack of context on everything in this country since World War II. It’s what our fine education system has brought.
They listen to music that drops the N bomb every 30 seconds and one wonders why they repeat it.
They don’t have an effing clue what a concentration camp is. They have no concept of the Cold War.
They don’t know what’s it’s like to have an enemy.
They look at everything with rose colored glasses and think it’s all peachy.
This pretty much goes for anyone born after the wall came down.
To them, anyone older lives in a dystopian society that they are afraid of.
It’s why they want someone else to provide balance for them so they don’t have to face reality.

Hmmm...a fruit salad of conflicting thoughts all rolled up into one I see.

Ummm NO dude.

These kids learn this behavior from friends and family....period.

EVERYONE is born ignorant. You, me, everyone on A.net, all humans.

None come into this world knowing everything or anything as far that goes.

The 1st time you learn what a girl is.
The 1st time you see person of a different skin color.
These things aren't taught in school or preschool - assurdly under age 5 by now and when kids ask those questions, parents, care takers, family members answer them.

That's where they develop a foundation of recognition of types of people.
They understand the concept of an 'enemy' the 1st time they venture onto a children's playground - it builds from there.
Schools usually don't teach hatred but individual bad teachers can indeed further what parents have laid down as a foundation.

Concentration camp? Cold war...what school doesn't teach that? These kids in the video certainly have this part covered judging by the ages seen here. Plus if their schools omitted Nazi talk all these kids have internet access and therefore by default nearly every click yields a side pane advertising a History Channel special = Nazi behavior, curiousity makes them click on it.

These three..
"They look at everything with rose colored glasses and think it’s all peachy.
This pretty much goes for anyone born after the wall came down.
To them, anyone older lives in a dystopian society that they are afraid of."

...have merit and make sense and certainly amps up their insecurities as young people....but in no way absolves them from the conduct seen here.

Interesting enough, the Toyota Owner whose daughter is speaking in the video is one smart cookie, he responded faster than the school principal and all other parents, he even outed his own daughter - BUT he did so out being a clever businessman, in which I'm certain he has black customers in Hoover. But were he a school bus driver and that was his daughter - would he have gone the distance he did shown in the link above.

So far no other parents have spoken.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

MaverickM11

Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:14 pm

sccutler wrote:
BN747 wrote:

BN747

Not written down on paper at least, but every day a new Republican says the quiet parts out loud and the GOP inches closer and closer to these positions.
E pur si muove -Galileo

BN747
Topic Author

Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:03 pm

htttps://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/alaba ... amp-video/
Two different teachers in the same region - how many getting away with it not showing up on radar?

Apparently, the teachers in that region are pitching in and helping (home) maladjusted kids.

BN747