DL717

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:44 am

1836Sam wrote:
So the dossier is now officially false?

That’s been known for a while now.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?

1836Sam

Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:47 am

DL717 wrote:
1836Sam wrote:

Ah, yes. Of course. Silly me.

DL717

Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:48 am

BN747 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Basically, Trump called for and received the support of Russia, but we can't call it officially collusion, so we will punt to the AG, that the President handpicked to to exonerate himself. And we can't call it obstructive that the President dismissed 2 AG's before this report saw the light of day.

So I think the President is corrupt as hell. I present Comey, Sessions and Barr as my evidence.

"In making this determination, we noted that the Special Counsel recognized that "the evidence does not establish that the President was involved in an underlying crime related to Russian election interference," and that, while not determinative, the absence of such evidence bears upon the President's intent with respect to obstruction. Generally speaking, to obtain and sustain an obstruction conviction, the government would need to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a person, acting with corrupt intent, engaged in obstructive conduct with a sufficient nexus to a pending or contemplated proceeding. In cataloguing the President's actions, many of which took place in public view, the report identifies no actions that, in our judgment, constitute obstructive conduct, had a nexus to a pending or contemplated proceeding, and were done with corrupt intent, each of which, under the Department's principles of federal prosecution guiding charging decisions, would need to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt to establish an obstruction-of-justice offense.

"
https://www.npr.org/2019/03/24/70635139 ... ler-report

"Basically, Trump called for and received the support of Russia, but we can't call it officially collusion, so we will punt to the AG, that the President "

But we can see the undisputed photo (courtesy of Russian state media TASS) of trump, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak yucking it up in the Ova;.
Mind you, Russia gave us that visual, not the WH, not trump, no US media nor aides were present during that meeting.

Attendants-
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov - Spy Chief for Putin
Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak. - #1 Spy in America (as are all ambassadors in adversarial post)
and trump.

It is FACT that trump expressed 'his relief from firing Comey to them) in that very meeting.

Now, my no collusion Fan base...in that room, at that moment - who's the most cagiest, smartest person there in a meeting of 'wits'..?
MAGA boys are going to say 'trump' is the smartest.
Everyone and anyone familiar with US - Russia relations, given trumo's demonstrably 'lack of intellect, negoatiating skills, no backbone to face anyone -even when he holds the upper hand.' can see
in meeting of this kind ...is akin to an 'orange' kid alone in a room with Catholic Priest and Chester Molester. Outmatched.

The numerous 'secret no witness' meetings with the ruthless Putin (I could be wrong and trump's version of Putin a nice guy, be true)...and record of what was said.

BUT in Barr's summary of the Mueller Report, being that 'there is no evidence of collusion' is reached.

BUT Barr wants to withhold the report from the public - why?

Why should we, the American people, trust a guy who publicly expressed his position onthe trump/Russia issue (June 2017) before he was even nominated and wants hide the Mueller Report from the public?

Now of course MAGA boys hate facts, they hate details except when it comes to Obama (the coffee the man drinks is worthy of scrutiny), Clinton (her emails matter but not Jared or Ivanka's muddy email/whatsapp activity.

'No collusion?....I'd say even if an audio/video of every trump-Russia media were public a very large swath of conservatives would still believe trump over what they'd see or hear on that video, and so would Bill Barr (who for some reason, miraculously cannot find it in him to clear him of 'Obstruction of Justice'.

So now, people are calling for the nation to heal and come together.

How?

trump Associates -
Roger Stone's trial is coming up.
Flynn sentencing is coming up.
Manafort has NY state charges coming for him.
Rick Gates has a 90 day extension for cooperation (into what? the Mueller Report is complete)
Maria Butina is still cooperating (into what? the Mueller Report is complete)

...but the Number ONE reason, America can't heal...trump himself, his MOUTH and teeny tiny fingers and cell phone.

trump will do or say something super stupid before this week is out, that's guaranteed.

But most importantly, is trump's natural compulsion - to now strike back.

See the trump - Richard Branson meeting before the election.
Branson: I met Trump in the 1990s, and all he talked about was destroying people who wouldn't help one of his bankrupt businesses
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/18/richard ... -ugly.html

It is in his DNA to lash out viciously when he has the opportunity (ask John McCain....right now).

trump, now beating his chest and crowing about his victory (according to Barr) is unquestionably pulling out and dusting off that Enemies List. (and adding to it, reporters and then some).

He will waste no time checking off who he's going after first, at the moment...Dems, select gov't agencies institutions, will catch the same flack as the FBI.

Putin could NOT be happier.

We can't move on because a criminal when 'cleared' (and he thinks he is) always takes things to the next level.

BN747

I’m down with scorched earth. The left has earned it. Obama and his circus, Clinton and her circus, Comey and his circus. All of them.

MikeDrop

Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:48 am

casinterest wrote:
MikeDrop wrote:
Its called a "wrap up smear". Except in this case Obama had our national security apparatus use it in collusion with the DNC and Democrat leadership to try to take out Trump. Its called an attempted Coup d'état. Here is Nancy Pelosi, describing how she uses this tactic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOu-q6k7o5Q

Mike Drop

So what has Trump done to limit China and Russia's influence on the next election?

What did Obama really have to do with the tapping? Or is this just the extension of Trump's lying racism?

Nothing like shifting the ole goal posts. Trump has been totally vindicated and now you pivot to "he's soft on Russia and China so he must be colluding and he's a racist". Give it a rest. Its not going to get any traction.

What will get traction however is investigating those responsible for this criminal charade. Now that the corrupt leadership in the DoJ and FBI left over from the Obama administration have been purged and replaced by patriotic Americans, Trump can focus on rooting out those criminals like Adam Schiff, Andrew McCabe, Michael Steele, and Hillary Clinton who are complicit. Its going to be fun to watch.

Mike Drop

DL717

Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:49 am

1836Sam wrote:
DL717 wrote:
1836Sam wrote:

I’ll give you props. You’re hanging in there despite the nuke that got dropped on the left.

DL717

Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:52 am

MikeDrop wrote:
casinterest wrote:
MikeDrop wrote:
Its called a "wrap up smear". Except in this case Obama had our national security apparatus use it in collusion with the DNC and Democrat leadership to try to take out Trump. Its called an attempted Coup d'état. Here is Nancy Pelosi, describing how she uses this tactic:

Mike Drop

So what has Trump done to limit China and Russia's influence on the next election?

What did Obama really have to do with the tapping? Or is this just the extension of Trump's lying racism?

Nothing like shifting the ole goal posts. Trump has been totally vindicated and now you pivot to "he's soft on Russia and China so he must be colluding and he's a racist". Give it a rest. Its not going to get any traction.

What will get traction however is investigating those responsible for this criminal charade. Now that the corrupt leadership in the DoJ and FBI left over from the Obama administration have been purged and replaced by patriotic Americans, Trump can focus on rooting out those criminals like Adam Schiff, Andrew McCabe, Michael Steele, and Hillary Clinton who are complicit. Its going to be fun to watch.

Mike Drop

Indeed. I’ve had so much fun watching Election Night 2016: Part 2 the last couple of days. It brings such joy. Now they are even starting to eat their own a bit. For dessert Avaniati got arrested. LOL

1836Sam

Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:54 am

DL717 wrote:
1836Sam wrote:
DL717 wrote:

I’ll give you props. You’re hanging in there despite the nuke that got dropped on the left.

Awwwwwww, how sweet.

MikeDrop

Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:54 am

casinterest wrote:
What did Obama really have to do with the tapping?

That's what needs to be investigated.

This dossier was funded by the DNC and the Clinton campaign, It was the start of the "Russian Collusion" narrative about then candidate Trump. It was given to the FBI by a US Senator who knew its political origins. It was then included in a security briefings a to the House and Senate intel leadership (gang of 8). It was then conveniently leaked to Buzzfeed and Mother Jones, and other news outlets. As a result this press coverage is was used as confirmation of the dossier in a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign.

Its called a "wrap up smear". Here is Nancy Pelosi, one of the gang of 8 present in the security briefing describing how she uses this tactic:

The Steele dossier is the most successful wrap up smear in US history. But now the jig is up for the Democrats.

All of this happened during Obama's presidency. He needs to answer the questions: What did he know and when did he know it? He should be subpoenaed by the Senate Intel Committee to testify under oath.

Mike Drop

casinterest

Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:55 am

MikeDrop wrote:
casinterest wrote:
MikeDrop wrote:

Mike Drop

Mike Drop

You remember Manafort right? You really want to dig into why they have recordings in Trump tower, and how much of what Manafort was privy to really happened?

Or do we want to dig further into the Michael Cohen issues?

Trump's issues are just beginning, and cheering because Mueller didn't dig up actionable material surrounding the election, leaves open a lot of room for investigation as outside of Russian meddling, there were clear campaign finance violations, and and countless other items of actionable material.

If the GOP starts pointing back at Clinton, there may be more actionable material against Trump, since it was Trump that asked Russia to hack the DNC servers.
Where ever you go, there you are.

DarkSnowyNight

Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:55 am

trpmb6 wrote:
Well at least the left knows how the right feels about Hillary's emails lol.

/slight sarcasm

Heh, good one.

In fairness, we were always displeased with her more or less lack of handling that one (whether or not she should have actually had to*)

MikeDrop wrote:

Your prescription needs to be investigated.

BN747 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Basically, Trump called for and received the support of Russia, but we can't call it officially collusion, so we will punt to the AG, that the President handpicked to to exonerate himself. And we can't call it obstructive that the President dismissed 2 AG's before this report saw the light of day.

So I think the President is corrupt as hell. I present Comey, Sessions and Barr as my evidence.

"In making this determination, we noted that the Special Counsel recognized that "the evidence does not establish that the President was involved in an underlying crime related to Russian election interference," and that, while not determinative, the absence of such evidence bears upon the President's intent with respect to obstruction. Generally speaking, to obtain and sustain an obstruction conviction, the government would need to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a person, acting with corrupt intent, engaged in obstructive conduct with a sufficient nexus to a pending or contemplated proceeding. In cataloguing the President's actions, many of which took place in public view, the report identifies no actions that, in our judgment, constitute obstructive conduct, had a nexus to a pending or contemplated proceeding, and were done with corrupt intent, each of which, under the Department's principles of federal prosecution guiding charging decisions, would need to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt to establish an obstruction-of-justice offense.

"

"Basically, Trump called for and received the support of Russia, but we can't call it officially collusion, so we will punt to the AG, that the President "

But we can see the undisputed photo (courtesy of Russian state media TASS) of trump, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak yucking it up in the Ova;.
Mind you, Russia gave us that visual, not the WH, not trump, no US media nor aides were present during that meeting.

Attendants-
Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak. - #1 Spy in America (as are all ambassadors in adversarial post)
and trump.

It is FACT that trump expressed 'his relief from firing Comey to them) in that very meeting.

Now, my no collusion Fan base...in that room, at that moment - who's the most cagiest, smartest person there in a meeting of 'wits'..?
Everyone and anyone familiar with US - Russia relations, given trumo's demonstrably 'lack of intellect, negoatiating skills, no backbone to face anyone -even when he holds the upper hand.' can see
in meeting of this kind ...is akin to an 'orange' kid alone in a room with Catholic Priest and Chester Molester. Outmatched.

The numerous 'secret no witness' meetings with the ruthless Putin (I could be wrong and trump's version of Putin a nice guy, be true)...and record of what was said.

BUT in Barr's summary of the Mueller Report, being that 'there is no evidence of collusion' is reached.

Why should we, the American people, trust a guy who publicly expressed his position onthe trump/Russia issue (June 2017) before he was even nominated and wants hide the Mueller Report from the public?

Now of course MAGA boys hate facts, they hate details except when it comes to Obama (the coffee the man drinks is worthy of scrutiny), Clinton (her emails matter but not Jared or Ivanka's muddy email/whatsapp activity.

'No collusion?....I'd say even if an audio/video of every trump-Russia media were public a very large swath of conservatives would still believe trump over what they'd see or hear on that video, and so would Bill Barr (who for some reason, miraculously cannot find it in him to clear him of 'Obstruction of Justice'.

How?

trump Associates -
Rick Gates has a 90 day extension for cooperation (into what? the Mueller Report is complete)

...but the Number ONE reason, America can't heal...trump himself, his MOUTH and teeny tiny fingers and cell phone.

trump will do or say something super stupid before this week is out, that's guaranteed.

Branson: I met Trump in the 1990s, and all he talked about was destroying people who wouldn't help one of his bankrupt businesses

It is in his DNA to lash out viciously when he has the opportunity (ask John McCain....right now).

trump, now beating his chest and crowing about his victory (according to Barr) is unquestionably pulling out and dusting off that Enemies List. (and adding to it, reporters and then some).

He will waste no time checking off who he's going after first, at the moment...Dems, select gov't agencies institutions, will catch the same flack as the FBI.

We can't move on because a criminal when 'cleared' (and he thinks he is) always takes things to the next level.

BN747

Ok, so let's say that's all or mostly true. Not hard to imagine, frankly.

The question is how much more do really need to keep pulling on this rope. While it certainly appeals to our sense of fairness (as it would anyone's), to keep going after this after this piece of junk even after it becomes clear that he's very well protected doesn't seem like a quality use of our resources.

Take one good look at all the stupids (not just here, but elsewhere in the social media sphere also), and we see the recursive effects here. The more wrong trump does, the more he gets investigated. The more that happens, the more his supporters (many of whom are frankly way too thinly veiled in their ability to relate to his social... issues) come out to bark.

While that in and of itself may not be too much of a problem to roll back, it causes far too many people on our team to engage with that sort of extremist garbage. Also something we can observe here and elsewhere. Wading into that sea of madness is exhausting. And largely pointless, as these 'deplorables' aren't really defending any real thing; just rallying around some kind of roach they identify with.

Just to be clear, in no way am I advocating for trump to get a free pass. A new admin should make it a priority to jail his ass. In 2021. After we get there.

It's easy to forget, but Nixon was largely an anomaly. We really can't count on scandalling someone out of office. Didn't work for Reagan. Didn't work for Clinton. Won't here.
What we do need is a 100%, no bullshit, balls out campaign. No more playing nice. No more allowing trump's responses to remain televised when he's taking to long to debate a point, no more worrying about their feelings when it's time to make a response. On anything.

We can very easily win the next round. 2018 was pretty encouraging, right? But that's going to involve 100% of getting our people and independents back online with with seeing the DNC as effective.

Going after trumpian scandals hurts this, IMHO. It not only diffuses too much focus, but every loss makes that trash look stronger.

I'm not an expert on this level of marketing, but I think the best way fwd here is to just give this guy not a second of rest until he's out. Every gaffe, every racist remark, every broken promise, every public misunderstanding of what the hell a government is, all of it. Every single bit of that needs to be ruthlessly exposed. Every mistake flayed out, every support of scumbag racists/misogynists/rapist etc fucking glued to the public memory.

It may feel like we've been trying that, but I feel there's actually been a lot of hold-back.

And then we'll need to back whatever candidate who can make use of this. We need to avoid the trap of purity tests and identity politics (both ways! No need to go with a White Male just to be anti-PC).

I do agree that these are dark days for thinking people (Just look at all the awful things MAGAs are no longer ashamed to support now). And we sure have a challenge. But we also have some very competent options available. Bad as it looks, if we can keep from the distraction of losing fights (again with the option to sort it from a position of power later), we can really easily win this thing. We're not exactly up against Mephistopheles here...

* - She shouldn't have. But she's still not off the hook for that guff-up.
"Ya Can't Win, Rocky! There's no Oxygen on Mars!"
"Yeah? That means there's no Oxygen for him Neither..."

MikeDrop

Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:00 am

casinterest wrote:
You remember Manafort right? You really want to dig into why they have recordings in Trump tower, and how much of what Manafort was privy to really happened?

Trump's issues are just beginning, and cheering because Mueller didn't dig up actionable material surrounding the election, leaves open a lot of room for investigation as outside of Russian meddling, there were clear campaign finance violations, and and countless other items of actionable material.

If the GOP starts pointing back at Clinton, there may be more actionable material against Trump, since it was Trump that asked Russia to hack the DNC servers.

This is FANTASTIC! You are reduced to threats of mutually assured destruction to preserve your sacred cows. As if the colonoscopy that Trump's campaign and presidency experienced by the left and Mueller for the last 3 years didn't happen.

Priceless!

Mike Drop

BN747

Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:03 am

DarkSnowyNight wrote:
trpmb6 wrote:

/slight sarcasm

Heh, good one.

In fairness, we were always displeased with her more or less lack of handling that one (whether or not she should have actually had to*)

MikeDrop wrote:

Your prescription needs to be investigated.

BN747 wrote:
casinterest wrote:

"

Attendants-
and trump.

How?

trump Associates -

BN747

Ok, so let's say that's all or mostly true. Not hard to imagine, frankly.

The question is how much more do really need to keep pulling on this rope. While it certainly appeals to our sense of fairness (as it would anyone's), to keep going after this after this piece of junk even after it becomes clear that he's very well protected doesn't seem like a quality use of our resources.

Take one good look at all the stupids (not just here, but elsewhere in the social media sphere also), and we see the recursive effects here. The more wrong trump does, the more he gets investigated. The more that happens, the more his supporters (many of whom are frankly way too thinly veiled in their ability to relate to his social... issues) come out to bark.

While that in and of itself may not be too much of a problem to roll back, it causes far too many people on our team to engage with that sort of extremist garbage. Also something we can observe here and elsewhere. Wading into that sea of madness is exhausting. And largely pointless, as these 'deplorables' aren't really defending any real thing; just rallying around some kind of roach they identify with.

Just to be clear, in no way am I advocating for trump to get a free pass. A new admin should make it a priority to jail his ass. In 2021. After we get there.

It's easy to forget, but Nixon was largely an anomaly. We really can't count on scandalling someone out of office. Didn't work for Reagan. Didn't work for Clinton. Won't here.
What we do need is a 100%, no bullshit, balls out campaign. No more playing nice. No more allowing trump's responses to remain televised when he's taking to long to debate a point, no more worrying about their feelings when it's time to make a response. On anything.

We can very easily win the next round. 2018 was pretty encouraging, right? But that's going to involve 100% of getting our people and independents back online with with seeing the DNC as effective.

Going after trumpian scandals hurts this, IMHO. It not only diffuses too much focus, but every loss makes that trash look stronger.

I'm not an expert on this level of marketing, but I think the best way fwd here is to just give this guy not a second of rest until he's out. Every gaffe, every racist remark, every broken promise, every public misunderstanding of what the hell a government is, all of it. Every single bit of that needs to be ruthlessly exposed. Every mistake flayed out, every support of scumbag racists/misogynists/rapist etc fucking glued to the public memory.

It may feel like we've been trying that, but I feel there's actually been a lot of hold-back.

And then we'll need to back whatever candidate who can make use of this. We need to avoid the trap of purity tests and identity politics (both ways! No need to go with a White Male just to be anti-PC).

I do agree that these are dark days for thinking people (Just look at all the awful things MAGAs are no longer ashamed to support now). And we sure have a challenge. But we also have some very competent options available. Bad as it looks, if we can keep from the distraction of losing fights (again with the option to sort it from a position of power later), we can really easily win this thing. We're not exactly up against Mephistopheles here...

* - She shouldn't have. But she's still not off the hook for that guff-up.

But are up against additional Russian Interference...and trump being in the Oval has proven not to see that as a problem.

Mueller's pinpointed the exact Russian individuals right down to the desk and chair of who did what, how and when.

Any dismissal of their 2016 effectiveness paves the way for 2020 success.

Not donation any attention to it or passing it off as just simple 'internet trolling' assures their success.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

casinterest

Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:03 am

MikeDrop wrote:
casinterest wrote:

This is FANTASTIC! You are reduced to threats of mutually assured destruction to preserve your sacred cows. As if the colonoscopy that Trump's campaign and presidency experienced by the left and Mueller for the last 3 years didn't happen.

Priceless!

Mike Drop

You are the one that started the petty retaliation party.

This only gets worse for Trump the further it goes on,

He is still an untrustworthy, dishonorable, lying ,racist.
Where ever you go, there you are.

1836Sam

Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:07 am

MikeDrop wrote:
casinterest wrote:

This dossier was funded by the DNC and the Clinton campaign, It was the start of the "Russian Collusion" narrative about then candidate Trump. It was given to the FBI by a US Senator who knew its political origins. It was then included in a security briefings a to the House and Senate intel leadership (gang of 8). It was then conveniently leaked to Buzzfeed and Mother Jones, and other news outlets. As a result this press coverage is was used as confirmation of the dossier in a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign.

Its called a "wrap up smear". Here is Nancy Pelosi, one of the gang of 8 present in the security briefing describing how she uses this tactic:

The Steele dossier is the most successful wrap up smear in US history. But now the jig is up for the Democrats.

All of this happened during Obama's presidency. He needs to answer the questions: What did he know and when did he know it? He should be subpoenaed by the Senate Intel Committee to testify under oath.

Mike Drop

Is that a retweet?

BN747

Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:11 am

DL717 wrote:
MikeDrop wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Mike Drop

Indeed. I’ve had so much fun watching Election Night 2016: Part 2 the last couple of days. It brings such joy. Now they are even starting to eat their own a bit. For dessert Avaniati got arrested. LOL

Yep, Avenatti was arrested by the SDNY...so when they come for your hero and arrest Individual One + family...will you still have any LOL room in your little tummy?

Or will you pull a 'trump' and trash, torch SDNY or call them 'honorable' as your hero is doing now with Mueller.

BN747

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

seb146

Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:51 am

Let's keep repeating this:

Barr's memo is a summation of what his interpretation is of the Mueller report. Barr's memo IS NOT THE MUELLER REPORT so all you MAGA fan boys and Republicans celebrating a touchdown at the five yard line need to stop and think.

There are still lawsuits pending in state courts. Southern District Of New York, for example.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

Magog

Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:09 am

BN747 wrote:

That should be Bill Barr's face...because you nor the cartoonist have not read or seen the Mueller Report.

If that is what you are pinning your hopes on, you should prepare yourself for more disappointment.

DarkSnowyNight

Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:11 am

BN747 wrote:
DarkSnowyNight wrote:
trpmb6 wrote:

But are up against additional Russian Interference...and trump being in the Oval has proven not to see that as a problem.

Mueller's pinpointed the exact Russian individuals right down to the desk and chair of who did what, how and when.

Any dismissal of their 2016 effectiveness paves the way for 2020 success.

Not donation any attention to it or passing it off as just simple 'internet trolling' assures their success.

BN747

Sure. I don't think you're wrong about that. What I'm saying is that if there is Russian influence, it's been made clear that the effort to destroy that will pull attention from winning and open up other weaknesses for exploitation.

If there's more to be gained, here and now, yes, absolutely, that should be pursued. I'm speaking more in the sense of making a case to the Electorate at Large.

So to my eyes, we do make a choice (and define that we have soon). Do we try to be right about this? Or do we fucking win? There's no good way to say this, but it's time to start fighting dirty. MAGA is not capable of understanding things like ethics, virtue, etc. You're never going to win trying to appeal to it, since it's not there.

So here's what it is. Push them all the way off the middle ground. Back them into corners. Draw out their predictable retinue of extremism and low intelligence "appeal". And then as solid as granite, frame the dialogue with that. There's no Hilary dynasty to beat up on this time. So the question has to become do we really want these guys making policy, near our kids, etc?. And never, ever back off that. Not until it's over.

This is a thing that can happen.

They have the Russians. We have the media. It's time to find a way to incentive things like FB & Google to cut this guy's exposure. Don't think that can't be done. It may seem like a lot to ask, but we're a lot better at trading favors than the GOP is, and those respective leaderships are smart enough to know that history (which in this case translates to money) favors liberalism.

Yeah, we'll have to return favors, but it's not like they really want to see another four years of this mess anyway.

We can keep on with the Russia thing. I just see greater value elsewhere...
Last edited by DarkSnowyNight on Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Magog

Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:12 am

seb146 wrote:

Barr's memo is a summation of what his interpretation is of the Mueller report. Barr's memo IS NOT THE MUELLER REPORT so all you MAGA fan boys and Republicans celebrating a touchdown at the five yard line need to stop and think.

There are still lawsuits pending in state courts. Southern District Of New York, for example.

Mueller’s own words:
“[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

I don’t know how much clearer he could be.

Denial is the first stage of grief. Anger comes next.
Last edited by Magog on Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

winginit

Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:14 am

MikeDrop wrote:
casinterest wrote:

This dossier was funded by the DNC and the Clinton campaign, It was the start of the "Russian Collusion" narrative about then candidate Trump.

It's comical at this point how everyone speaking on the topic of the dossier intentionally leaves out the fact that a full five months before the Clinton campaign picked up the funding of the Steele dossier that it was funded originally by The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative leaning website. I mean for goodness sake it's literally the first line of the History section of the dossier's Wikipedia page. Pay attention.

Magog

DarkSnowyNight wrote:
There's no good way to say this, but it's time to start fighting dirty.

We’ve been doing that for three years with the Russian collusion hoax and look where it’s gotten us. Closer to another Trump victory.

DarkSnowyNight wrote:
We can keep on with the Russia thing. I just see greater value elsewhere...

You think???? I’ve been saying this for quite some time.
Last edited by Magog on Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

DL717

BN747 wrote:
DL717 wrote:
MikeDrop wrote:

Mike Drop

Yep, Avenatti was arrested by the SDNY...so when they come for your hero and arrest Individual One + family...will you still have any LOL room in your little tummy?

Or will you pull a 'trump' and trash, torch SDNY or call them 'honorable' as your hero is doing now with Mueller.

BN747

BN747

Trump and his family aren’t going anywhere. Party is over bro.

DL717

Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:17 am

Magog wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Mueller’s own words:
“[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

It’s clear as mud when it doesn’t fit the two year long narrative. The media and the politicians who peddled this horse shit should be embarrassed. Can’t accept the results of an election so badly that you wish for a President to be removed from office? WTF?
Last edited by DL717 on Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

winginit

Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:17 am

DL717 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
DL717 wrote:

BN747

BN747

Still no one has taken up my bet. I'll bet you $500 that him and his family depart the White House in January of 2021... bro...

DL717

Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:19 am

winginit wrote:
DL717 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

BN747

BN747

Still no one has taken up my bet. I'll bet you $500 that him and his family depart the White House in January of 2021... bro...

I don’t care what you’re offering. I’d never want to meet any people in this forum.

winginit

Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:20 am

DL717 wrote:
winginit wrote:
DL717 wrote:

Perspnally I don’t care what you’re offering. I’d never want to meet any people in this forum.

You think you have to meet to settle a bet? You know we have like... the internet today right? ... are you aware? bro?

DL717

Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:23 am

winginit wrote:
DL717 wrote:
winginit wrote:

Perspnally I don’t care what you’re offering. I’d never want to meet any people in this forum.

You think you have to meet to settle a bet? You know we have like... the internet today right? ... are you aware? bro?

Yes, we have the internet. Your point?

1836Sam

Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:28 am

Magog wrote:
DarkSnowyNight wrote:

We’ve been doing that for three years with the Russian collusion hoax and look where it’s gotten us. Closer to another Trump victory.

There’s that silly word again, MAGOG.

seb146

Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:04 am

DL717 wrote:
Magog wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Mueller’s own words:

It’s clear as mud when it doesn’t fit the two year long narrative. The media and the politicians who peddled this horse shit should be embarrassed. Can’t accept the results of an election so badly that you wish for a President to be removed from office? WTF?

Where is the full text of Mueller's report? Let's see the link please.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

DIRECTFLT

Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:51 am

Conspiracy for why you can distrust Barr....

Clearly, they're the same person !!! :lol:

Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

DarkSnowyNight

Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:12 am

Magog wrote:
DarkSnowyNight wrote:

I didn't say that because I don't care about that. You're mistaking noise for dirt. I also have no objection to the proper channels being utilized elsewhere, if there's reason to. And if they find something that kills this mess in the meantime, fantastic. I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.

I just don't want to see this become a campaign point. When you're neighbor's flat is burning down, the response isn't to set your's on fire too. You find a way to get all the oxygen out of there ASAHP. And you don't worry if you're being fair to the fire in the meantime.

DL717 wrote:

I don’t care what you’re offering. I’d never want to meet any people in this forum.

Awesome. You've finally said something we can get behind.

ltbewr

Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:40 am

We can never be sure how much the involvement of the Russians affected the results of the 2016 Presidential election in favor or Trump. Indeed, Hillary Clinton opinions and policies of the Democratic Party on hot issues like immigration, trade policies that destroyed millions of middle class jobs, abortion, racism, GLTBQ rights, charges of corruption just as much or more caused her loss and Trump's win via the EC than Russian influences.

We already have seen the Democrat leadership petty much know that Impeachment with removal of Pres. Trump won't happen and to attempt it would make the party lose in 2020 for sure. Pushing for release of the 'Mueller Report' may also backfire. They can push for investigations in House committees but for sure Trump and others won't cooperate and will use their 5th Amendment rights.

Democrats need to come up with a good centrist candidate who has no fatal flaws and can get the White vote rather than try to bash Trump to have a chance to win in 2020.

Magog

Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:47 am

seb146 wrote:
DL717 wrote:
Magog wrote:
Mueller’s own words:

Where is the full text of Mueller's report? Let's see the link please.

I’d like to see the full report too. But I trust Mueller. If that’s his conclusion, I have no doubt that the full report will support his conclusion. It’s just common sense. I haven’t checked my common sense at the door.

The Russian collusion hoax backfired - primarily because of Mueller’s appointment and the Democrats building him up for the past 22 months.

If the Democrats don’t nominate a moderate they are screwed in 2020.

Magog

Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:49 am

ltbewr wrote:
We can never be sure how much the involvement of the Russians affected the results of the 2016 Presidential election in favor or Trump.

Maybe not exactly, but the intelligence community has said that there is no evidence that they changed the result of the election. Given how close the election was, the answer is “hardly.”

Doubling down on all things Russia is not a winning strategy for 2020 now that the Russian collusion hoax has been exposed.

SteelChair

Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:49 am

There was no collusion.

There was never any collusion.

The whole purpose of the investigation was to sow doubt on all things Trump. Secondary goal was to cover the Dems tracks.

I see a huge swing in 2020. Republicans win the House back, pick up Senate seats, and DJT wins landslide.

P1aneMad

Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:31 am

Things are bad for the Dems and are only getting worse.

Their very own Matt Taibbi from their very own Rolling Stone magazine strikes again:

Taibbi: As the Mueller Probe Ends, New Russiagate Myths Begin
Donald Trump couldn’t have asked for a juicier 2020 campaign issue
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/taibbi-russia-investigation-conclusions-813171/

It's really worth the read.

Magog

Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:58 pm

seb146 wrote:
It is even bigger and more troublesome that voters believe he did nothing wrong in working with Russia to get installed.

This quote is six months old, but is shows how, ironically, it is now even bigger and more troublesome that people believed that Trump actually did something wrong in regard to Russia and collusion. It just goes to show how powerful the forces were behind the Russian collusion hoax. Whatever the ultimate result, I sincerely hope that America learns to appreciate facts rather than mere conjecture. I also, as a Democrat, hope that my party learns some serious lessons. It scares me to think how much we just empowered Trump.

1836Sam

Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:28 pm

Magog wrote:
I’d like to see the full report too. But I trust Mueller. If that’s his conclusion, I have no doubt that the full report will support his conclusion. It’s just common sense. I haven’t checked my common sense at the door.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Magog wrote:
The Russian collusion hoax backfired

Someone has a new favorite word! I'm going to start counting!

Only the "strong" think "nothing to see here" when the "report" (which no one has read, BTW) documents:

-Russian government favoring Trump in election

-Russians reaching out multiple times to Trump

-30+ indictments

By extension, Trump lying about it repeatedly and not doing anything to stop it from happening again.

Yes, now that's what I call a real hoax!!!!

But, please use it again, I know that I got by in English reading Cliff Notes. We've seen 4 incomplete sentences, so go with that. (At least the Cliff Notes were full sentences.)

I suspect you are over representing your famous "common sense" and just "talking yourself to sleep," as the case may be.

God Loretta Lynch really missed the boat.

GalaxyFlyer

Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:39 pm

1836Sam wrote:
GalaxyFlyer wrote:
The whole Mueller/Trump story was invented by the cynical to lead the delusional.

GF

Yes completely invented.

The Special Counsel's investigation determined that there were two main Russian efforts to influence the 2016 election. The first involved attempts by a Russian organization, the Internet Research Agency (IRA), to conduct disinformation and social media operations in the United States designed to sow social discord, eventually with the aim of interfering with the election. As noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that any U.S. person or Trump campaign official or associate conspired or knowingly coordinated with the IRA in its efforts, although the Special Counsel brought criminal charges against a number of Russian nationals and entities in connection with these activities.

The second element involved the Russian government's efforts to conduct computer hacking operations designed to gather and disseminate information to influence the election. The Special Counsel found that Russian government actors successfully hacked into computers and obtained emails from persons affiliated with the Clinton campaign and Democratic Party organizations, and publicly disseminated those materials through various intermediaries, including WikiLeaks. Based on these activities, the Special Counsel brought criminal charges against a number of Russian military officers for conspiring to hack into computers in the United States for purposes of influencing the election. But as noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.

There was no need to investigate THAT, now, was there?

What a COUP!!!

(Damn our educational system is in the toilet.)

I didn’t say the Russians and Wikileaks weren’t involved, I said Trump wasn’t involved.

When do Brennan, Clapper, Comey and McCabe get indicted for conspiracy and fraud?

GF

1836Sam

Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:46 pm

GalaxyFlyer wrote:
When do Brennan, Clapper, Comey and McCabe get indicted for conspiracy and fraud?

GF

Seriously, what report are people reading?!

I think we'll all look back with affinity on this first 48 hours as to how many people have seriously overplayed their hand. Very telling.

Magog

Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:48 pm

1836Sam wrote:

Only the "strong" think "nothing to see here"

Oh, it’s not just the “strong.” It’s also Mueller, 19 lawyers working for him and 40 FBI agents.

1836Sam

Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:49 pm

GalaxyFlyer wrote:
I didn’t say the Russians and Wikileaks weren’t involved, I said Trump wasn’t involved.

BTW Barr's letter implied otherwise, that campaign officials did, but unwittingly.

You know the "useful idiot"/"we were too incompetent to collude" defense.

From his many statements made in public we know for a fact one of the "useful idiots" was Trump.

How great for the Prez!

But, yes, what a hoax!

P1aneMad

Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:52 pm

Get ready for the jackass party leadership to attack Mueller!
Grabs popcorn.

slider

Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:54 pm

Magog wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Mueller’s own words:

Denial is the first stage of grief. Anger comes next.

Anger comes easy to the puppets of the left. It's an eternal state of being.

1836Sam

Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:14 pm

Magog wrote:
1836Sam wrote:

Only the "strong" think "nothing to see here"

Oh, it’s not just the “strong.” It’s also Mueller, 19 lawyers working for him and 40 FBI agents.

It's OK MAGOG, you're a Cliff Notes guy, after all. Now you're speaking for 19 lawyers and 40 FBI agents!

Last edited by 1836Sam on Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Magog

Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:14 pm

P1aneMad wrote:
Grabs popcorn.

Well, anger is the second stage of grieving.

1836Sam

Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:16 pm

P1aneMad wrote:
Grabs popcorn.

What exactly are you referring to P1?

More things you're "reading"?

P1aneMad

Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:23 pm

Hey 1836Sam, want some cheese with that big, fat, juicy nothingburger?

1836Sam

Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:25 pm

P1aneMad wrote:
Hey 1836Sam, want some cheese with that big, fat, juicy nothingburger?

P1aneMad

Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:34 pm

When in a hole stop digging sugar!