User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 12925
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:42 am

Steel chair.

I remember when democrats were anti-establishment. Speak truth to power and all that.How times have changed. At least we still have AOC's trains to Hawaii to look forward to.

Almost like Sarah Palin being able to see Russia from her yard.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
User avatar
DL717
Posts: 1501
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:53 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:59 am

Predictable Hollywood meltdown. Spin spin spin on the left. What a shock.

So glad I have other things to do the next few days while the buckets of tears fill up.
Last edited by DL717 on Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?
 
User avatar
DL717
Posts: 1501
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:53 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:01 am

MikeDrop wrote:
I delete stuff and use encrypted apps all the time. Does that mean I’m obstructing justice?

Mike Drop


Since you’re a conservative, yes. Might want to rethink that. :rotfl:
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?
 
User avatar
DL717
Posts: 1501
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:53 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:03 am

winginit wrote:
This document is gold. Page 290:

When Sessions told the president that a Special Counsel had been appointed, the President slumped back in his chair and said, “Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I’m fucked.”


Why don’t you provide the full statement for context sir? You know, the part where he says special counsels basically wreck a presidency...like Clinton’s.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?
 
User avatar
DIRECTFLT
Posts: 1891
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:26 am

einsteinboricua wrote:
mham001 wrote:
Unfortunately for Trump haters, we have this notion of "innocent until proven guilty".

At the end of the day and two years... you got nothing!

Funny. That's the same thing Hillary has gotten after well over 8 Benghazi investigations and 1 email investigation, yet that hasn't stopped conservatives from beating a dead horse and claiming that she's guilty and to "Lock her up".

Or does this notion only apply to Republicans?


I think it's other things that we want HRC locked up for.... for example:

Clinton loyalists exploited Obama's FBI to spread Russia conspiracy stories about Trump

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... mp-russia/

Hillary Clinton loyalists fed the FBI’s upper echelon an assortment of anti-Donald Trump criminal accusations during the 2016 campaign and his presidency, according to a string of interview transcripts released in recent weeks. James A. Baker, former FBI general counsel who participated on the receiving end, testified that the situation was “horrible” and “highly unusual.” At least 10 of Mrs. Clinton’s supporters directly or via middlemen told the bureau tales about Russia-Trump conspiracies.

It appears to be an unprecedented effort by a presidential campaign and the party in power to count on the FBI to knock out the other party’s candidate and president. In the end, the Democratic Party-financed charges fell flat. Special counsel Robert Mueller reported last month that his 22-month investigation failed to establish a Trump-Russia conspiracy to interfere in the election by computer hacking and social media trolling.


I've got some popcorn ready. This should be better than Benghazi !!
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling
 
MikeDrop
Posts: 447
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:21 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:30 am

BN747 wrote:
Yep, the number #1 'time killer' site for the sexually repressed, sexually denied, sexually refused, sexually rejected. BUT super religious...just ask ANY priest.BN747

I think you may be in the wrong thread, because this post has no relevance to the thread title, unless you'd like to explain the relationship.

Mike Drop
 
MikeDrop
Posts: 447
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:21 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:36 am

https://theintercept.com/2019/04/18/rob ... ated-them/

Robert Mueller Did Not Merely Reject the Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theories. He Obliterated Them.


....The key fact is this: Mueller – contrary to weeks of false media claims – did not merely issue a narrow, cramped, legalistic finding that there was insufficient evidence to indict Trump associates for conspiring with Russia and then proving their guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. That would have been devastating enough to those who spent the last two years or more misleading people to believe that conspiracy convictions of Trump’s closest aides and family members were inevitable. But his mandate was much broader than that: to state what did or did not happen.

That’s precisely what he did: Mueller, in addition to concluding that evidence was insufficient to charge any American with crimes relating to Russian election interference, also stated emphatically in numerous instances that there was no evidence – not merely that there was insufficient evidence to obtain a criminal conviction – that key prongs of this three-year-old conspiracy theory actually happened. As Mueller himself put it: “in some instances, the report points out the absence of evidence or conflicts in the evidence about a particular fact or event.”......

...In sum, Democrats and their supporters had the exact prosecutor they all agreed was the embodiment of competence and integrity in Robert Mueller. He assembled a team of prosecutors and investigators that countless media accounts heralded as the most aggressive and adept in the nation. They had subpoena power, the vast surveillance apparatus of the U.S. government at their disposal, a demonstrated willingness to imprison anyone who lied to them, and unlimited time and resources to dig up everything they could.

The result of all of that was that not a single American – whether with the Trump campaign or otherwise – was charged or indicted on the core question of whether there was any conspiracy or coordination with Russia over the election. No Americans were charged or even accused of being controlled by or working at the behest of the Russian government. None of the key White House aides at the center of the controversy who testified for hours and hours – including Donald Trump, Jr. or Jared Kushner – were charged with any crimes of any kind, not even perjury, obstruction of justice or lying to Congress....

Mike Drop
 
winginit
Posts: 2514
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:43 am

Let's look at some actual clips from the report shall we? Instead of relying on spin and tv nonsense?

Image

Surprise surprise. That should be a real doozy when someone gets hold of an unredacted version. Can we release it right before the 2020 election pretty please?

Image

Juicy! Me thinks a Mr. Erik Prince will be the next criminal indictment

Image

Putin has won. Uhhhh... excuse me? Looking forward to that one as well

Image

Was waiting for this one. Confirmation that JD Gordon changed the RNC's Russia platform because it contradicted Trump's wishes. Shocker!

Image

Oh Don Jr., you're just a gem of a human

Image

What's that you say? The flow of tapes from Russia? How very interesting indeed. Do they involve pee pee?
 
MikeDrop
Posts: 447
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:21 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:46 am

winginit wrote:
Let's look at some actual clips from the report shall we? Instead of relying on spin and tv nonsense?

Image

Surprise surprise. That should be a real doozy when someone gets hold of an unredacted version. Can we release it right before the 2020 election pretty please?

Image

Juicy! Me thinks a Mr. Erik Prince will be the next criminal indictment

Image

Putin has won. Uhhhh... excuse me? Looking forward to that one as well

Image

Was waiting for this one. Confirmation that JD Gordon changed the RNC's Russia platform because it contradicted Trump's wishes. Shocker!

Image

Oh Don Jr., you're just a gem of a human

Image

What's that you say? The flow of tapes from Russia? How very interesting indeed.


I really hope that you folks keep up this narrative through November of 2020. It will be absolutely fantastic to raise a beer to toast Trump's victory for a second term and think of this day.

Mike Drop
 
winginit
Posts: 2514
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:49 am

MikeDrop wrote:
I really hope that you folks keep up this narrative through November of 2020. It will be absolutely fantastic to raise a beer to toast Trump's victory for a second term and think of this day.

Mike Drop


Oh there's certainly no need to do that. Trump is going to make 2020 about healthcare and immigration hadn't you heard? You know, the same things he tried to make it about before Republicans got their hats handed to them in the 2018 elections? How beautiful that the issue that's going to cost Trump the election is going to be, of all things... the popularity of Obamacare.

That's all of course if the dementia hasn't claimed him by election time. Where was his father born again? He can't seem to remember...
 
BN747
Posts: 6426
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:25 am

MikeDrop wrote:
BN747 wrote:
Yep, the number #1 'time killer' site for the sexually repressed, sexually denied, sexually refused, sexually rejected. BUT super religious...just ask ANY priest.BN747

I think you may be in the wrong thread, because this post has no relevance to the thread title, unless you'd like to explain the relationship.

Mike Drop


Gladly, the Mueller Investigation is centered on Russian Influence into the US Election of 2016. In addition to Russian interference, Sex is involved because if the truth of a porn star was paid to shut up about her affair with the Russia's preferred candidate (your hero, FAT Donny)..he would have lost - period. Sex played a bigger role when busty Maria Buttina enticed and seduced a group of normally well-minded individuals to actually believe RUSSIA would allow an Russian NRA was plausible...and they followed her there (and I'm sure with a busload of willing ladies for dessert waiting on the other end).

But he lied, and won and you're happy, he got away with it.
The Russians assisted him in many ways - and you're okay with that too.
He's clearly an amoral human - but you and those like you (like Michele Bachman/Evangelicals) consider him god's choice too.
That he betrayed his strongest advocate from Day 1, Jeff Sessions, by treating him worse than any man could to another - Publicly, you guys are fine with that too.
You people are fans of people who get away with crimes, the bigger the crimes the better. Ask Hitler, he'd agree wholeheartedly - after all it worked for him...until it didn't.
...I could go on and on, but the point is clear.

A person who worships someone who is knwn for cutting corners, usurping the nations laws, defying decency (DECENCY), a sexually fowl human...is someone sharing those exact same common traits of sexual dissatisfaction. Sexual frustration, sexually denied, sexually angry. Pornhub (and far darker places), are perfect playgrounds for those seeking satisfaction they cannot talk about to their partners (if they have one) friends/family, anyone. The company creeps keep - few Rick Santorum, Mike Pence, Steve Bannon, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, FAT Donny, Jeffery Epstein, Alan Dershowitz, Labor Secy Alex Acosta - the worst in morality because sexual depravity and lying about it.

That is the common thread...with their loyal followers.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9167
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:31 am

MikeDrop wrote:
winginit wrote:
Let's look at some actual clips from the report shall we? Instead of relying on spin and tv nonsense?

Image

Surprise surprise. That should be a real doozy when someone gets hold of an unredacted version. Can we release it right before the 2020 election pretty please?

Image

Juicy! Me thinks a Mr. Erik Prince will be the next criminal indictment

Image

Putin has won. Uhhhh... excuse me? Looking forward to that one as well

Image

Was waiting for this one. Confirmation that JD Gordon changed the RNC's Russia platform because it contradicted Trump's wishes. Shocker!

Image

Oh Don Jr., you're just a gem of a human

Image

What's that you say? The flow of tapes from Russia? How very interesting indeed.


I really hope that you folks keep up this narrative through November of 2020. It will be absolutely fantastic to raise a beer to toast Trump's victory for a second term and think of this day.

Mike Drop


There's nothing to celebrate here other than confirmation 45 is not a foreign asset. Worse, most of the material accounts depict people he hired as unscrupulous hangers-on, and the internal operation of the WH as both unprofessional and incompetent. Obviously 'the boss' is a poor manager and much of the material evidence on obstruction so far shows he was protected from his ignorance and foolhardy instincts by a handful of competents like McFarland, McGahn, and Kelly - none of whom work there anymore. A total shitshow unseen since 1972.

On balance, it seems he wished to discredit the investigation because at minimum, it makes the operation look like an endless episode of skullduggery.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
MikeDrop
Posts: 447
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:21 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:48 am

Aaron747 wrote:
There's nothing to celebrate here other than confirmation 45 is not a foreign asset. Worse, most of the material accounts depict people he hired as unscrupulous hangers-on, and the internal operation of the WH as both unprofessional and incompetent. Obviously 'the boss' is a poor manager and much of the material evidence on obstruction so far shows he was protected from his ignorance and foolhardy instincts by a handful of competents like McFarland, McGahn, and Kelly - none of whom work there anymore. A total shitshow unseen since 1972.

On balance, it seems he wished to discredit the investigation because at minimum, it makes the operation look like an endless episode of skullduggery.


While I disagree with some of what you say here, this may be the most objective post by a non-Trump supporter that I've seen today. I appreciate many of your posts.

Mike Drop
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 9135
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:57 am

trpmb6 wrote:
Sadly this kind of plays right into Russia's hands. By having us bicker amongst ourselves we don't provide a united front against those are our true adversaries.


Yes, Trump is a dividing president, he never united the country, just more controversies. We can all agree about this, can't we?

Russia - president Putin - believes in win - loose, so the weaker the US is because it is divided, the stronger Russia feels, the same with the EU and Brexit. So indeed, Russia has what it wants a weakening USA because of Trump. And Russia intervened in US election, that is one of the conclusions of the Mueller report so we all have to except that.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
DL717
Posts: 1501
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:53 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:00 am

Dutchy wrote:
trpmb6 wrote:
Sadly this kind of plays right into Russia's hands. By having us bicker amongst ourselves we don't provide a united front against those are our true adversaries.


Yes, Trump is a dividing president, he never united the country, just more controversies. We can all agree about this, can't we?

Russia - president Putin - believes in win - loose, so the weaker the US is because it is divided, the stronger Russia feels, the same with the EU and Brexit. So indeed, Russia has what it wants a weakening USA because of Trump. And Russia intervened in US election, that is one of the conclusions of the Mueller report so we all have to except that.


Yes. It’s all Trump. Not a bunch of cry babies on the left that still can’t get over the princess losing. Yawn.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 9135
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:05 am

DL717 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
trpmb6 wrote:
Sadly this kind of plays right into Russia's hands. By having us bicker amongst ourselves we don't provide a united front against those are our true adversaries.


Yes, Trump is a dividing president, he never united the country, just more controversies. We can all agree about this, can't we?

Russia - president Putin - believes in win - loose, so the weaker the US is because it is divided, the stronger Russia feels, the same with the EU and Brexit. So indeed, Russia has what it wants a weakening USA because of Trump. And Russia intervened in US election, that is one of the conclusions of the Mueller report so we all have to except that.


Yes. It’s all Trump. Not a bunch of cry babies on the left that still can’t get over the princess losing. Yawn.


It is all the Democrats. Not a crapy precedency by mr. Trump. Yawn.

And there you go, the subject Trump is dividing and there is no attempt to understand the other party, so no need to shift your position for one millimeter. most comfortable position, no need to challenging yourself. Congrats on not thinking or yourself.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8516
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:17 pm

trpmb6 wrote:
MikeDrop wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Remember Benghazi and the Hillary investigations?
Let's see what happens when the Democrats start issuing subpoenas based off of this report.


More “”but Hillary ” whataboutism from you folks. Why do you keep bringing her up? Give it a rest - 2106 was over 2 years ago.... sheesh!

Mike Drop


Actually it's kind of funny. Comey basically did to Hillary what Mueller did to Trump by saying he wasn't exonerated and leaving it up to the DOJ. Comey laid out a case and then said no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute (despite many who came out later saying they'd take the case up).

I guess it's tit for tat so lets move on and get some infrastructure bills, prescription drug pricing bills and immigration reform going and move on from this distraction.

Also, friendly reminder, Trump did not use executive privilege to limit anything in the report when he could have. That's gotta be worth something.


I love the gloss over. The man had to be investigated for TEN , COUNT THEM 10. ONE,TWO,THREE, FOUR, FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT, NINE , TEN cases of possible obstruction into an issue he said was fake. That is a lot of obstruction for a fake issue. He sold out this country to the Russians. The only reason he isn't up on collusion is because he is either A. Really Stupid, or B. He and his cronies covered up enough evidence of working with the Russians that no on could find a reason why he obstructed TEN times.

Trump will go down in history as the worst President this country has ever had, and the people that are slapping his back for all he is doing wrong will just blame others.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8516
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:21 pm

stratclub wrote:
casinterest wrote:
stratclub wrote:
It is great to hear the voice of reason. It just floors me that HRC and Obama's DOJ and FBI committed crimes of treason against a Presidential candidate and later a POTUS and to many, that is irrelevant while many push the agenda that even though Trump committed no crime he MUST have done something illegal and the Mueller report MUST be released un-redacted to congress so that it can be leaked for political gain potentially destroying forever the lives of people that are in the report that were not culpable of any crime.

I remember watching the open congressional hearings of the non investigation of the HRC E-mail scandal and it was clearly evident that intentional crimes were committed and an actual investigation for treason aimed at Hillery was indicated. For me anyway, the E-Mail scandal was certainly a tipping point in understanding how corrupt our government had become.



So you are calling for Trump to be indicted then?

His staff deleted and shredded evidence and attempted to reach out to the Russians.

Huh? I do not think President Trump has any plans to serve Hillery's prison time by volunteering to be charged for crimes she committed.


Hillary? Really? Hillary has not been convicted of any Crimes.
You have the most lying , racist, incompetent boob in history serving as our current President, and you want to cry about Hillary. What a laugh. I got some swamp land in Alaska to sell to you.

Trump will be serving for Election law violation once the Federal Government is done with him when he is out of office at the very least.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Posts: 7295
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:50 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
I think it's other things that we want HRC locked up for.... for example:

Clinton loyalists exploited Obama's FBI to spread Russia conspiracy stories about Trump

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... mp-russia/

Hillary Clinton loyalists fed the FBI’s upper echelon an assortment of anti-Donald Trump criminal accusations during the 2016 campaign and his presidency, according to a string of interview transcripts released in recent weeks. James A. Baker, former FBI general counsel who participated on the receiving end, testified that the situation was “horrible” and “highly unusual.” At least 10 of Mrs. Clinton’s supporters directly or via middlemen told the bureau tales about Russia-Trump conspiracies.

It appears to be an unprecedented effort by a presidential campaign and the party in power to count on the FBI to knock out the other party’s candidate and president. In the end, the Democratic Party-financed charges fell flat. Special counsel Robert Mueller reported last month that his 22-month investigation failed to establish a Trump-Russia conspiracy to interfere in the election by computer hacking and social media trolling.


I've got some popcorn ready. This should be better than Benghazi !!

If HRC can be incarcerated for her "loyalists", then Trump can be impeached because of his loyalists as well.

Think things through next time. There's evidence of the latter's loyalists' crimes.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
 
CPH-R
Posts: 6143
Joined: Thu May 03, 2001 5:19 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:44 pm

New York Times has compared the quotes from Mueller's report, that AG Barr used in his 4-page summary, with their context within the report. It certainly raises some questions as to the independence of the Attorney General:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/19/us/p ... erpts.html
 
stratclub
Posts: 1241
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:17 pm

casinterest wrote:
stratclub wrote:
casinterest wrote:


So you are calling for Trump to be indicted then?

His staff deleted and shredded evidence and attempted to reach out to the Russians.

Huh? I do not think President Trump has any plans to serve Hillery's prison time by volunteering to be charged for crimes she committed.


Hillary? Really? Hillary has not been convicted of any Crimes.
You have the most lying , racist, incompetent boob in history serving as our current President, and you want to cry about Hillary. What a laugh. I got some swamp land in Alaska to sell to you.

Trump will be serving for Election law violation once the Federal Government is done with him when he is out of office at the very least.

Image

Your transformation to the dark side is almost complete......................

Hillery? It's a good thing that we have an AG that is not corrupt like Obama's AG was. Since Hillery wasn't actually investigated under oath and no charges against her were filed, double jeopardy does not apply so AG Bar can vigorously prosecute her for the despicable and treasonous crimes she committed while Secretary of State. If we can see Hillery in an orange jumpsuit and handcuffs at her arraignment by 2024, I would certainly vote for an exception for a 3rd term for a President.

Poor Hillery. If she had only destroyed evidence at the DOJ and FBI like she did with her illegal E-mail server, her heinous and treasonous crimes would have never seen the light of day.
.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9167
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:19 pm

DL717 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
trpmb6 wrote:
Sadly this kind of plays right into Russia's hands. By having us bicker amongst ourselves we don't provide a united front against those are our true adversaries.


Yes, Trump is a dividing president, he never united the country, just more controversies. We can all agree about this, can't we?

Russia - president Putin - believes in win - loose, so the weaker the US is because it is divided, the stronger Russia feels, the same with the EU and Brexit. So indeed, Russia has what it wants a weakening USA because of Trump. And Russia intervened in US election, that is one of the conclusions of the Mueller report so we all have to except that.


Yes. It’s all Trump. Not a bunch of cry babies on the left that still can’t get over the princess losing. Yawn.


What about independents like me who hated both junky candidates and think 45 is an incompetent embarassment to the office, as evidenced by multiple instances in the report? My favorite: Bannon, Priebus etc warn him not to dine with FBI director alone because it plain looks bad. 45? Imma do it anyway! (and not bother to check if the dinner invitation is part of the official WH calendar for that day). Amateur hour.

Another: Junior sets up meeting with shady Russian attorney - doesn't bother to research her background, excitedly sets up meeting hoping to get HRC dirt. Invites Kushner, Cohen, Manafort, et al. Junior recollects a swell meeting. Cohen and Kushner recall a bizarre, useless waste of time, so bad that Kushner texts his assistant to call so he can GTFO. There's one in every family I guess.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8516
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:38 pm

stratclub wrote:
casinterest wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Huh? I do not think President Trump has any plans to serve Hillery's prison time by volunteering to be charged for crimes she committed.


Hillary? Really? Hillary has not been convicted of any Crimes.
You have the most lying , racist, incompetent boob in history serving as our current President, and you want to cry about Hillary. What a laugh. I got some swamp land in Alaska to sell to you.

Trump will be serving for Election law violation once the Federal Government is done with him when he is out of office at the very least.

Image

Your transformation to the dark side is almost complete......................

Hillery? It's a good thing that we have an AG that is not corrupt like Obama's AG was. Since Hillery wasn't actually investigated under oath and no charges against her were filed, double jeopardy does not apply so AG Bar can vigorously prosecute her for the despicable and treasonous crimes she committed while Secretary of State. If we can see Hillery in an orange jumpsuit and handcuffs at her arraignment by 2024, I would certainly vote for an exception for a 3rd term for a President.

Poor Hillery. If she had only destroyed evidence at the DOJ and FBI like she did with her illegal E-mail server, her heinous and treasonous crimes would have never seen the light of day.
.


Poor Trumpy. looks like he will be seen as an imbecile that is only saved by his equally incompetent staff. . Looks like Barr is on the way out, and all you can do is hide your head up your rectal outflow and cry about Hillery. Who the Hell is Hilery?
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
DL717
Posts: 1501
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:53 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:49 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
DL717 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Yes, Trump is a dividing president, he never united the country, just more controversies. We can all agree about this, can't we?

Russia - president Putin - believes in win - loose, so the weaker the US is because it is divided, the stronger Russia feels, the same with the EU and Brexit. So indeed, Russia has what it wants a weakening USA because of Trump. And Russia intervened in US election, that is one of the conclusions of the Mueller report so we all have to except that.


Yes. It’s all Trump. Not a bunch of cry babies on the left that still can’t get over the princess losing. Yawn.


What about independents like me who hated both junky candidates and think 45 is an incompetent embarassment to the office, as evidenced by multiple instances in the report? My favorite: Bannon, Priebus etc warn him not to dine with FBI director alone because it plain looks bad. 45? Imma do it anyway! (and not bother to check if the dinner invitation is part of the official WH calendar for that day). Amateur hour.

Another: Junior sets up meeting with shady Russian attorney - doesn't bother to research her background, excitedly sets up meeting hoping to get HRC dirt. Invites Kushner, Cohen, Manafort, et al. Junior recollects a swell meeting. Cohen and Kushner recall a bizarre, useless waste of time, so bad that Kushner texts his assistant to call so he can GTFO. There's one in every family I guess.


Yes, they were both shit. And while we are dealing with his shit show, the alternate would have been dealing with her shit show. So there you go Mr. Independent.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9167
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:52 pm

DL717 wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
DL717 wrote:

Yes. It’s all Trump. Not a bunch of cry babies on the left that still can’t get over the princess losing. Yawn.


What about independents like me who hated both junky candidates and think 45 is an incompetent embarassment to the office, as evidenced by multiple instances in the report? My favorite: Bannon, Priebus etc warn him not to dine with FBI director alone because it plain looks bad. 45? Imma do it anyway! (and not bother to check if the dinner invitation is part of the official WH calendar for that day). Amateur hour.

Another: Junior sets up meeting with shady Russian attorney - doesn't bother to research her background, excitedly sets up meeting hoping to get HRC dirt. Invites Kushner, Cohen, Manafort, et al. Junior recollects a swell meeting. Cohen and Kushner recall a bizarre, useless waste of time, so bad that Kushner texts his assistant to call so he can GTFO. There's one in every family I guess.


Yes, they were both shit. And while we are dealing with his shit show, the alternate would have been dealing with her shit show. So there you go Mr. Independent.


Well there you go. And if she were running a shitshow, I would expect Congress to do their job checking executive power and conduct as they are somewhat doing now, and are legally required to.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
apodino
Posts: 3484
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:11 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:54 pm

Here is the bottom line from the report. The administration clearly did a lot of things that while not illegal and able to be charged, are very shady and the report spills that out. This report isn't going to change anyones mind. Trump supporters will celebrate because collusion wasn't proven and they will spin this as proof there was no collusion and this was a witch hunt and a waste of taxpayer dollars. Trump's opponents will see it as though it confirms what they believed all along, and they will push this even further.

Bottom line is the release of this report basically gave both sides ammo to prove that they are right. Which is going to leave us divided more than ever.
 
User avatar
DIRECTFLT
Posts: 1891
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:55 pm

Mark Levin breaks down the difference between Part I and Part II of the Mueller Report, on Fox this morning. 6:27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBF8JGX-mHs

Mark explains it so even a non-Fox News listener could understand.
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8516
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:59 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Mark Levin breaks down the difference between Part I and Part II of the Mueller Report, on Fox this morning. 6:27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBF8JGX-mHs

Mark explains it so even a non-Fox News listener could understand.


Doubtful.
Only stupid people listen to Fox.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
stratclub
Posts: 1241
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:04 pm

casinterest wrote:
stratclub wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Hillary? Really? Hillary has not been convicted of any Crimes.
You have the most lying , racist, incompetent boob in history serving as our current President, and you want to cry about Hillary. What a laugh. I got some swamp land in Alaska to sell to you.

Trump will be serving for Election law violation once the Federal Government is done with him when he is out of office at the very least.

Image

Your transformation to the dark side is almost complete......................

Hillery? It's a good thing that we have an AG that is not corrupt like Obama's AG was. Since Hillery wasn't actually investigated under oath and no charges against her were filed, double jeopardy does not apply so AG Bar can vigorously prosecute her for the despicable and treasonous crimes she committed while Secretary of State. If we can see Hillery in an orange jumpsuit and handcuffs at her arraignment by 2024, I would certainly vote for an exception for a 3rd term for a President.

Poor Hillery. If she had only destroyed evidence at the DOJ and FBI like she did with her illegal E-mail server, her heinous and treasonous crimes would have never seen the light of day.
.


Poor Trumpy. looks like he will be seen as an imbecile that is only saved by his equally incompetent staff. . Looks like Barr is on the way out, and all you can do is hide your head up your rectal outflow and cry about Hillery. Who the Hell is Hilery?

Probably one of the most despicable corrupt persons that has ever served as Secretary of State. It sure speaks volumes about Obama for appointing her as Secretary of State. He must have thought who is the least qualified and most corrupt person that will give me a payday that we can give the job to? Just guessing, but I would bet that the Clinton money laundering foundation substantially grew his offshore bank account.

Just curious, but why do you people want to keep giving a treasonous felon that had no problem selling your country down the river for cold hard cash a pass?
 
winginit
Posts: 2514
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:15 pm

stratclub wrote:
Probably one of the most despicable corrupt persons that has ever served as Secretary of State. It sure speaks volumes about Obama for appointing her as Secretary of State. He must have thought who is the least qualified and most corrupt person that will give me a payday that we can give the job to? Just guessing, but I would bet that the Clinton money laundering foundation substantially grew his offshore bank account.

Just curious, but why do you people want to keep giving a treasonous felon that had no problem selling your country down the river for cold hard cash a pass?


It is genuinely comical that so many are clinging to the fact that Hillary is a criminal who has committed obvious prosecutable crimes. If that's the case, why hasn't Trump's DOJ indicted? Why are Trump supporters giving him a pass on yet another failed campaign promise? Remember the lock her up chants?

Maybe, just maybe... it's because, you know, there's no evidence.

Tell me why, if it's so obvious, Donald Trump has let her off the hook.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8516
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:17 pm

stratclub wrote:
casinterest wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Image

Your transformation to the dark side is almost complete......................

Hillery? It's a good thing that we have an AG that is not corrupt like Obama's AG was. Since Hillery wasn't actually investigated under oath and no charges against her were filed, double jeopardy does not apply so AG Bar can vigorously prosecute her for the despicable and treasonous crimes she committed while Secretary of State. If we can see Hillery in an orange jumpsuit and handcuffs at her arraignment by 2024, I would certainly vote for an exception for a 3rd term for a President.

Poor Hillery. If she had only destroyed evidence at the DOJ and FBI like she did with her illegal E-mail server, her heinous and treasonous crimes would have never seen the light of day.
.


Poor Trumpy. looks like he will be seen as an imbecile that is only saved by his equally incompetent staff. . Looks like Barr is on the way out, and all you can do is hide your head up your rectal outflow and cry about Hillery. Who the Hell is Hilery?

Probably one of the most despicable corrupt persons that has ever served as Secretary of State. It sure speaks volumes about Obama for appointing her as Secretary of State. He must have thought who is the least qualified and most corrupt person that will give me a payday that we can give the job to? Just guessing, but I would bet that the Clinton money laundering foundation substantially grew his offshore bank account.

Just curious, but why do you people want to keep giving a treasonous felon that had no problem selling your country down the river for cold hard cash a pass?


So we agree Trump should be in Jail. Thanks

You can't even spell Hillary, never mind figure out what a real crime is. Back to your tin foil hat booth. The cold hard cash from Stupid people crowd awaits you in fox land.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
johnboy
Posts: 3023
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 1999 9:09 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:17 pm

stratclub wrote:

Just curious, but why do you people want to keep giving a treasonous felon that had no problem selling your country down the river for cold hard cash a pass?


I’m glad we agree. Now let’s work together to get Trump’s fat treasonous ass out of the White House.
 
seb146
Posts: 19999
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:51 pm

Polling data was passed on to Russians by team MAGA. But, we already knew that. It is against the law, not that it matters to team MAGA and the MAGA fan boys or the Republican party.

In Barr's summation of the Mueller report, he quoted part of a sentence from Mueller. Has anyone seen what comes before that? I have been wondering since Barr's summation came out.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8516
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:51 pm

Ok,
Who is actually purchasing the document ?
It is available for free on the internet.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/19/media/mu ... index.html

"Three versions of "The Mueller Report" soared to the top of Amazon and Barnes & Noble's best-selling book charts in the 24 hours after a redacted version of Robert Mueller's findings were released on the web."
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
trpmb6
Posts: 2550
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:45 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:26 pm

casinterest wrote:
Ok,
Who is actually purchasing the document ?
It is available for free on the internet.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/19/media/mu ... index.html

"Three versions of "The Mueller Report" soared to the top of Amazon and Barnes & Noble's best-selling book charts in the 24 hours after a redacted version of Robert Mueller's findings were released on the web."


Lol. Are people actually paying for it???

https://www.amazon.com/Mueller-Report-S ... way&sr=8-1


oh my word.

I laugh at all the people who will be buying this and giving money to alan dershowitz in the process.
 
afcjets
Posts: 2716
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:31 pm

johnboy wrote:
stratclub wrote:

Just curious, but why do you people want to keep giving a treasonous felon that had no problem selling your country down the river for cold hard cash a pass?


I’m glad we agree. Now let’s work together to get Trump’s fat treasonous ass out of the White House.


Just curious, is your avatar a self pic by chance?
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8516
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:23 pm

Mitt Romney has weighed in on Trump.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics/20 ... -says-hes/
“Even so, I am sickened at the extent and pervasiveness of dishonesty and misdirection by individuals in the highest office of the land, including the President.”


Close enough to calling Trump a Lying dishonorable coward.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 12925
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:00 pm

casinterest wrote:
Mitt Romney has weighed in on Trump.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics/20 ... -says-hes/
“Even so, I am sickened at the extent and pervasiveness of dishonesty and misdirection by individuals in the highest office of the land, including the President.”


Close enough to calling Trump a Lying dishonorable coward.



Close enough by a mile, I did not, would not vote for Romney, but he sure has reached a point where he cannot defend this manic, cheating lying Charecture of a man. Romney remembers.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
apodino
Posts: 3484
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:11 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:29 pm

WarRI1 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Mitt Romney has weighed in on Trump.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics/20 ... -says-hes/
“Even so, I am sickened at the extent and pervasiveness of dishonesty and misdirection by individuals in the highest office of the land, including the President.”


Close enough to calling Trump a Lying dishonorable coward.



Close enough by a mile, I did not, would not vote for Romney, but he sure has reached a point where he cannot defend this manic, cheating lying Charecture of a man. Romney remembers.

The Irony is that we could have prevented Trump ever being elected by voting for Romney.
 
LittleFokker
Posts: 1109
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:25 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:29 pm

WarRI1 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Mitt Romney has weighed in on Trump.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics/20 ... -says-hes/
“Even so, I am sickened at the extent and pervasiveness of dishonesty and misdirection by individuals in the highest office of the land, including the President.”


Close enough to calling Trump a Lying dishonorable coward.



Close enough by a mile, I did not, would not vote for Romney, but he sure has reached a point where he cannot defend this manic, cheating lying Charecture of a man. Romney remembers.


Except Romney voted to confirm Bill Barr, even though it was obvious before his nomination that Barr was a biased, corrupt shithead. I have no use for R-money's crocodile tears.

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2 ... ote-count/
"All human activities are doomed to failure." - Jean Paul Sartre
 
MSPNWA
Posts: 3250
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:48 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:38 pm

Pot meet kettle, Romney.

The Mueller Report release isn't the end. And it's not the end because it's not about the Mueller Report. It's not about the rule of law. It's not about right or wrong. It's about undoing an election. The end will always justify the means. That should terrify every American, but of course it won't terrify the brainwashed. They cheer it on.

Thankfully a large portion of the U.S. is sees through this. The enemy isn't relevant anymore. They can can control the media. They can lie without end. They can spew hate. They can harm your life. It doesn't matter what they do. They are ignored. The only question is if the other portion of America will turn away from turning America into a globalist, captive nation.
 
stratclub
Posts: 1241
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:59 pm

casinterest wrote:
stratclub wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Poor Trumpy. looks like he will be seen as an imbecile that is only saved by his equally incompetent staff. . Looks like Barr is on the way out, and all you can do is hide your head up your rectal outflow and cry about Hillery. Who the Hell is Hilery?

Probably one of the most despicable corrupt persons that has ever served as Secretary of State. It sure speaks volumes about Obama for appointing her as Secretary of State. He must have thought who is the least qualified and most corrupt person that will give me a payday that we can give the job to? Just guessing, but I would bet that the Clinton money laundering foundation substantially grew his offshore bank account.

Just curious, but why do you people want to keep giving a treasonous felon that had no problem selling your country down the river for cold hard cash a pass?


So we agree Trump should be in Jail. Thanks

You can't even spell Hillary, never mind figure out what a real crime is. Back to your tin foil hat booth. The cold hard cash from Stupid people crowd awaits you in fox land.

Being a compassionate person I'm just going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you had your gold fish explain to you what I posted. You should find someone that understands English and have them explain my post to you. The truth is that HRC is in fact a criminal many times over and needs to be either executed for treason or if that isn't possible, spend the rest of her life in prison. Hopefully when DJT wins in 2020 many of the lunatic left will realize that all chances of framing DJT for ANYTHING is lost and all of the sobbing and hyperventilating will not change the facts.

Maybe Newt can give you some insights about what a travesty RussiaGate was. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YKXFAHNYKM
 
stratclub
Posts: 1241
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:01 pm

casinterest wrote:
Mitt Romney has weighed in on Trump.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics/20 ... -says-hes/
“Even so, I am sickened at the extent and pervasiveness of dishonesty and misdirection by individuals in the highest office of the land, including the President.”


Close enough to calling Trump a Lying dishonorable coward.

He might be talking about Obama I suspect...............
 
Magog
Posts: 843
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:09 pm

Amazingly, the Mueller Report debunks two huge stories. 1) Michael Cohen never went to Prague, undermining once and for all a core element of Steele Dossier mythology; and 2) Trump not only didn't instruct Cohen to lie to Congress (per BuzzFeed) he instructed him to cooperate.

One amazing element of all this that gets forgotten: if the “Russian interference” operation in 2016 was so sweeping and existentially threatening, why did Barack Obama himself consistently downplay it (both before and after the election) and basically act like it was no big deal?
 
afcjets
Posts: 2716
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:46 pm

He didn’t downplay it. He actually said at a press conference he told Putin to cut it out.
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 12925
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:49 am

apodino wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Mitt Romney has weighed in on Trump.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics/20 ... -says-hes/


Close enough to calling Trump a Lying dishonorable coward.



Close enough by a mile, I did not, would not vote for Romney, but he sure has reached a point where he cannot defend this manic, cheating lying Charecture of a man. Romney remembers.

The Irony is that we could have prevented Trump ever being elected by voting for Romney.



If only I had known what was to be foisted on the US, I would have changed my vote. I never dreamed the people were that gullible to vote for this danger to our rule of law.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9167
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:10 am

MSPNWA wrote:
Pot meet kettle, Romney.

The Mueller Report release isn't the end. And it's not the end because it's not about the Mueller Report. It's not about the rule of law. It's not about right or wrong. It's about undoing an election. The end will always justify the means. That should terrify every American, but of course it won't terrify the brainwashed. They cheer it on.

Thankfully a large portion of the U.S. is sees through this. The enemy isn't relevant anymore. They can can control the media. They can lie without end. They can spew hate. They can harm your life. It doesn't matter what they do. They are ignored. The only question is if the other portion of America will turn away from turning America into a globalist, captive nation.


Explain this 'globalist' outrage to me. Your lot loves to chest-beat 'we're Americans!' and 'America First' - well, in the last 70 years we prevailed in a world war, reformed the international trade environment, and US companies brought our ideas, innovations, and goods to every corner of the globe. Are you suggesting that was all a mistake?
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
alfa164
Posts: 2884
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:25 am

afcjets wrote:
He didn’t downplay it. He actually said at a press conference he told Putin to cut it out.


And he tried to come to an agreement with Congress to jointly expose and condemn Russia's interference, but Mitch McConnell blocked a joint statement.
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....
 
seb146
Posts: 19999
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:04 am

Another point is that people in team MAGA knew there were laws being broken and they didn't say a damn thing. They knew better and could have done the right and honorable thing but no. They did not They could have gone to the feds and said "we have some illegal things going on and will work with you to find out how this happened" but no.

Not a surprise these people are dishonorable.

Elizabeth Warren is right that we need to impeach so the next presidents (if there are any) will be on notice they can not get away with anything.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
stratclub
Posts: 1241
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:07 am

Seriously. How dare DJT not give the Lunatic Left the smoking gun they wanted so badly? Maybe we can impeach him for being orange. Certainly an impeachable act in the minds of the LibRetards. I'm waiting for these Left leaning retards to be expelled from congress for miss use of their office in this hate filled witch hunt against anything Trump.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aaron747, abfr1, anrec80, Braybuddy, casinterest, Google Adsense [Bot], tommy1808 and 20 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos