User avatar
Aloha717200
Posts: 3842
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2003 4:50 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:18 am

stratclub wrote:
Seriously. How dare DJT not give the Lunatic Left the smoking gun they wanted so badly? Maybe we can impeach him for being orange. Certainly an impeachable act in the minds of the LibRetards. I'm waiting for these Left leaning retards to be expelled from congress for miss use of their office in this hate filled witch hunt against anything Trump.



Will you give it a goddamn rest.

It never ceases to amaze me just how willing some people are to defend the indefensible.

The man is corrupt, through and through, and attempted over and over again to obstruct justice. Mueller has recommended that Congress hold the man accountable. And if you actually read the report, any unbiased mind would be able to draw the conclusion that something is seriously, seriously wrong with this president and his white house.

But, you dont have an unbiased mind...you'd be defending this fool as he was being led to his cell in a nice orange jumpsuit..

But hey, Orange Man Good, amirite?
 
MikeDrop
Posts: 504
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:21 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:41 am

Aloha717200 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Seriously. How dare DJT not give the Lunatic Left the smoking gun they wanted so badly? Maybe we can impeach him for being orange. Certainly an impeachable act in the minds of the LibRetards. I'm waiting for these Left leaning retards to be expelled from congress for miss use of their office in this hate filled witch hunt against anything Trump.



Will you give it a goddamn rest.

It never ceases to amaze me just how willing some people are to defend the indefensible.

The man is corrupt, through and through, and attempted over and over again to obstruct justice. Mueller has recommended that Congress hold the man accountable. And if you actually read the report, any unbiased mind would be able to draw the conclusion that something is seriously, seriously wrong with this president and his white house.

But, you dont have an unbiased mind...you'd be defending this fool as he was being led to his cell in a nice orange jumpsuit..

But hey, Orange Man Good, amirite?

This is the definition of chutzpah. For two and half years the Russian collusion narrative was a constant and loud drum beat from the left and the press. There were countless threads on this forum where many here accused Trump of treason and some actually called for Trump to be executed for his treason. I have personally been accused of being a Russian agent by some posters in this thread. There were many on the thread who predicted that Trumps treason was so evident and bad that he would resign before the end of this year.

Now that this massive - I don’t even know what to call it - effort to bring down Trump, or false prosecution, or mob based character assassination or political hit job - whatever - has failed you have the gall to say - “give it a rest”.

Now you are grasping at straws by creating another false narrative in what Mueller has recommended. Nowhere in the report does Mueller make any such recommendation for impeachment. Regardless, if the Dems in Congress think that impeaching Trump is the right thing to do then I’d say - go for it, knock yourself out. We all know that end the end Trump won’t be removed, and it is likely to actually help him win in 2020.

Mike Drop
 
Magog
Posts: 850
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:50 am

If you have been saying that Trump colluded with Russia, the only proper response to the Mueller report is, “I was wrong. My apologies.”
 
ltbewr
Posts: 14178
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:24 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:09 am

It will be interesting over the next 6 months to see what happens after the Mueller Report from the several investigations of Trump's finances with banks, the Inauguration expenses, his 'foundation' and as to his violation of the emoluments clause as to his DC hotel. Together they could lead to serious efforts to Impeach Trump that would hopefully lead to a Nixon situation of resignation and pardoned by an elevated VP Pence.

What I fear with the likely investigations and attempts to Impeach Trump will be him abusing his powers to keep his base and in power. It is very likely that there will be another shutdown this Fall over the budget. Feeling cornered, he launches a massive missile attack on Iran's nuclear facilities and other targets there. He orders violent actions at the US-Mexican Border. God forbid if a significant act of terrorism like at the Boston Marathon occurred by someone who is of the Islamic faith or a major international crises.

When Nixon was facing his end in office, key people took away the 'Nuclear football' as his behaviors, as likely with Trump's, became increasingly worrisome. Trump won't leave quietly, but at some point even he has to realize, as did Nixon, that he has to leave office for the good of our country.
 
stratclub
Posts: 1304
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:02 pm

Aloha717200 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Seriously. How dare DJT not give the Lunatic Left the smoking gun they wanted so badly? Maybe we can impeach him for being orange. Certainly an impeachable act in the minds of the LibRetards. I'm waiting for these Left leaning retards to be expelled from congress for miss use of their office in this hate filled witch hunt against anything Trump.



Will you give it a goddamn rest.

It never ceases to amaze me just how willing some people are to defend the indefensible.

The man is corrupt, through and through, and attempted over and over again to obstruct justice. Mueller has recommended that Congress hold the man accountable. And if you actually read the report, any unbiased mind would be able to draw the conclusion that something is seriously, seriously wrong with this president and his white house.

But, you dont have an unbiased mind...you'd be defending this fool as he was being led to his cell in a nice orange jumpsuit..

But hey, Orange Man Good, amirite?

Well no, actually. Unlike you I do not believe that feelings are more important than facts and that actual facts don't matter. What has it been? 4 investigations to try to prove Russian collusion for a crime that doesn't exist? And now yet another witch hunt about Trump releasing his tax returns in which there is no legal reason for him to do so?

After 2 1/2 years of non stop unfounded persecution and lies from the Democrats and their media, when will this travesty end?

No. You folks need to stop with the unbridled hate and persecution for someone that is just trying to do their job for the American people. DJT is a VG example of a President that is not a part of the business as usual corruption that is so common in politics. And damn right the Democrats are pissed because their business as usual pork barrel corruption could be coming to an end.
 
Magog
Posts: 850
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:10 pm

ltbewr wrote:
It will be interesting over the next 6 months to see what happens after the Mueller Report from the several investigations of Trump's finances with banks, the Inauguration expenses, his 'foundation' and as to his violation of the emoluments clause as to his DC hotel. Together they could lead to serious efforts to Impeach Trump that would hopefully lead to a Nixon situation of resignation and pardoned by an elevated VP Pence.

What I fear with the likely investigations and attempts to Impeach Trump will be him abusing his powers to keep his base and in power. It is very likely that there will be another shutdown this Fall over the budget. Feeling cornered, he launches a massive missile attack on Iran's nuclear facilities and other targets there. He orders violent actions at the US-Mexican Border. God forbid if a significant act of terrorism like at the Boston Marathon occurred by someone who is of the Islamic faith or a major international crises.

When Nixon was facing his end in office, key people took away the 'Nuclear football' as his behaviors, as likely with Trump's, became increasingly worrisome. Trump won't leave quietly, but at some point even he has to realize, as did Nixon, that he has to leave office for the good of our country.

So let me get this straight. Democrats are going to move to impeach Trump based on an FBI/CIA conspiracy theory that was just resolutely debunked by the elder statesman prosecutor who they'd previously declared would *prove* the conspiracy theory. Whenever you think we've hit rock bottom, the bottom always falls out.

Did it ever occur to you that you’ve been lied to for the past three years? Because you have.

I hate Trump. Hate him. But this tin-foil hat conspiratorial thinking has to stop. Your confirmation bias isn’t helping anyone, especially you.

What’s REALLY scary is that the Democrats have perpetrated the biggest political hoax in modern day politics, and none of them care. Nobody will admit that it was wrong. The ends always justify the means. I may be a Democrat, but I know wrong when I see it. We used to be better than this.

WE. ARE. TRUMP.

Except we aren’t. Trump never sent federal law agencies to investigate his political opponents. He never sent agents to Russia to gather disinformation on his opponents or used that disinformation to start a spying campaign against them. He never called his opponents Russian assets or accused them of treason. He never claimed to have seen conclusive proof that his opponents were colluding with America’s enemies when such proof did not exist. We did those things.
 
MikeDrop
Posts: 504
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:21 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:07 pm

ltbewr wrote:
It will be interesting over the next 6 months to see what happens after the Mueller Report from the several investigations of Trump's finances with banks, the Inauguration expenses, his 'foundation' and as to his violation of the emoluments clause as to his DC hotel. Together they could lead to serious efforts to Impeach Trump that would hopefully lead to a Nixon situation of resignation and pardoned by an elevated VP Pence.

So since you didn’t get him with the Russia hoax you are now going to go all out on his finances? What happens when that doesn’t work? Will you stop making crap up and accept that Trump is president? Or will you just move on to another false narrative?

Pathetic

Mike Drop
 
wingman
Posts: 3718
Joined: Thu May 27, 1999 4:25 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:13 pm

MikeDrop wrote:
So since you didn’t get her with the Whitewater or Benghazi or the Foundation or Email hoaxes you are still going to lock her up without evidence, due process, a fair trial and a conviction? What happens when that doesn’t work? Will you stop making crap up and accept that Hillary is innocent? Or will you just move on to another false narrative?

Pathetic

Mike Drop


I agree 100%!

Nah, actually I don't. I think Dems need to hunt Trump just as viciously as Repubs hunted Hillary. On to the next four investigations, may they never end!
 
seb146
Posts: 20229
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:24 pm

Let's run down the list of "victories" for team MAGA:

He said he has no idea what Wikileaks is after he said he loves Wikileaks
No one is sure if he was at the tower meetings
The tower meetings were not about adoption
Polling data was passed on to foreign governments
They were told about the DNC hack and the pending Wikileaks dump but never went to the authorities
Indictment after indictment
His tax returns are not under audit and, even if they were, he could still release them meaning HE LIED
Both Sean Spicer and Sara Huckabee Sanders lied to the press

None of this is "made up" or "a false narrative". This stuff ACTUALLY HAPPENED. The only ones moving the goal posts are Republicans and team MAGA and MAGA fan boys. Which should come as a shock to no one at all.

Mueller has recommended that Congress investigate further because Congress has more power and leeway than special council. And I hope they do. Call witnesses and have them testify under oath.

Besides, there are ongoing investigations. You MAGA fan boys can celebrate all you want, but this is still an active and ongoing investigation. And your team just keeps racking up loss after loss after loss.

I want to go back to when America was great. When we had change.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
MikeDrop
Posts: 504
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:21 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:36 pm

seb146 wrote:
Let's run down the list of "victories" for team MAGA:

....Congress has more power and leeway than special council. And I hope they do. Call witnesses and have them testify under oath.


Yes, lets do this. The defense will get to use subpoenas do discovery. This will give Trump the opportunity to do discovery on the DNC server that was never analyzed by the FBI. He can also get all the records form Fusion GPS, the DNC and the Hillary campaign on who was involved in the fake Steele dossier. he will also be able to put Peter Strzok, Andrew McCabe, Bruce Ohr, and the other FBI black hats under oath and question them about their efforts to undermine his campaign and collude with the DNC and British spies.

There is no way the Democrats are going to let Trump have this level of access, unless they refuse to let him mount a defense in congress, then he will win the 2020 election.

So from my point of view - I say go for it spend the next 1.5 years on impeachment. But I do think the country would be better served by the Dems just letting go and moving on to creating some real ideas to solve the many and massive problems that this country has. Their problem is that any real solution looks something like the things that Trump is trying to do, and since they go against anything he supports they cant actually support real solutions. Its quite a pickle the Dems have put themselves into, quite the pickle....

Mike Drop
 
seb146
Posts: 20229
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:57 am

MikeDrop wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Let's run down the list of "victories" for team MAGA:

....Congress has more power and leeway than special council. And I hope they do. Call witnesses and have them testify under oath.


Yes, lets do this. The defense will get to use subpoenas do discovery. This will give Trump the opportunity to do discovery on the DNC server that was never analyzed by the FBI. He can also get all the records form Fusion GPS, the DNC and the Hillary campaign on who was involved in the fake Steele dossier. he will also be able to put Peter Strzok, Andrew McCabe, Bruce Ohr, and the other FBI black hats under oath and question them about their efforts to undermine his campaign and collude with the DNC and British spies.

There is no way the Democrats are going to let Trump have this level of access, unless they refuse to let him mount a defense in congress, then he will win the 2020 election.

So from my point of view - I say go for it spend the next 1.5 years on impeachment. But I do think the country would be better served by the Dems just letting go and moving on to creating some real ideas to solve the many and massive problems that this country has. Their problem is that any real solution looks something like the things that Trump is trying to do, and since they go against anything he supports they cant actually support real solutions. Its quite a pickle the Dems have put themselves into, quite the pickle....

Mike Drop


Thanks to Russian help and Wikileaks, we already know the contents of the DNC server.

FusionGPS already testified under oath and gave the Judiciary Committee all their info.

Nice try, though.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
Magog
Posts: 850
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:43 am

If Democrats really believe that Trump has committed impeachable offenses, saying "but the Senate won't convict,” is a cop out. Constitutionally it's the House's duty to make a case independent of what the Senate does. Democrats just want an excuse not to follow through on their own stated logic.

It’s quite clear that many people screaming for impeachment just want to use it as an instrument to weaken Trump, not actually remove him from office, which is theoretically supposed to be the Constitutional purpose. Because they know the case is not strong enough to justify removal.
 
stratclub
Posts: 1304
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:08 am

You could try praising him for what he has accomplished. What President in recent memory has delivered on their campaign promises? People sure do get close minded when confronted with truth they don't want to hear. Could you imagine that if the Democrats quit trying to assassinate his character every chance they got and started to actually do the job they were elected to do?
 
DenimAndLeather
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:45 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:29 am

ErMagog, hey buddy! Missing you in the gay republican thread. Hope to see you back there soon!
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9345
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:30 am

stratclub wrote:
You could try praising him for what he has accomplished. What President in recent memory has delivered on their campaign promises? People sure do get close minded when confronted with truth they don't want to hear. Could you imagine that if the Democrats quit trying to assassinate his character every chance they got and started to actually do the job they were elected to do?


Since you are so interested in facts, please enlighten me as to what specifically has been accomplished. As an independent voter, this kind of information is highly relevant. Especially when other conservatives are saying this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... e73c4cbb65
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
seb146
Posts: 20229
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:13 am

stratclub wrote:
You could try praising him for what he has accomplished. What President in recent memory has delivered on their campaign promises? People sure do get close minded when confronted with truth they don't want to hear. Could you imagine that if the Democrats quit trying to assassinate his character every chance they got and started to actually do the job they were elected to do?


What is the replacement for ACA that was supposed to be lower cost and provide better service? Where is the balanced budget? Where is the debt and deficit reduction?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
MikeDrop
Posts: 504
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:21 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:37 am

Aaron747 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
You could try praising him for what he has accomplished. What President in recent memory has delivered on their campaign promises? People sure do get close minded when confronted with truth they don't want to hear. Could you imagine that if the Democrats quit trying to assassinate his character every chance they got and started to actually do the job they were elected to do?


Since you are so interested in facts, please enlighten me as to what specifically has been accomplished. As an independent voter, this kind of information is highly relevant. Especially when other conservatives are saying this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... e73c4cbb65

Come on man! A WAPO opinion hit piece by that jackass means nothing.

Mike Drop
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9345
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:35 am

MikeDrop wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
You could try praising him for what he has accomplished. What President in recent memory has delivered on their campaign promises? People sure do get close minded when confronted with truth they don't want to hear. Could you imagine that if the Democrats quit trying to assassinate his character every chance they got and started to actually do the job they were elected to do?


Since you are so interested in facts, please enlighten me as to what specifically has been accomplished. As an independent voter, this kind of information is highly relevant. Especially when other conservatives are saying this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... e73c4cbb65

Come on man! A WAPO opinion hit piece by that jackass means nothing.

Mike Drop


Oh I see, so a conservative hero of the Clinton era is now just a 'jackass'. And while criticism of MSNBC and CNN are justified, WaPo arguably has one of the most centrist and balanced collections of editorial writers and columnists of any media entity in the US. Here's another:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... c161826d3b
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
stratclub
Posts: 1304
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:08 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
You could try praising him for what he has accomplished. What President in recent memory has delivered on their campaign promises? People sure do get close minded when confronted with truth they don't want to hear. Could you imagine that if the Democrats quit trying to assassinate his character every chance they got and started to actually do the job they were elected to do?


Since you are so interested in facts, please enlighten me as to what specifically has been accomplished. As an independent voter, this kind of information is highly relevant. Especially when other conservatives are saying this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... e73c4cbb65

The article is a complete hack job. Why would you impeach a President that has not committed a crime?

Here ya go. Let the Mighty orange one explain it to you.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-admini ... lishments/
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wash ... se-keeping
 
stratclub
Posts: 1304
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:17 pm

seb146 wrote:
Let's run down the list of "victories" for team MAGA:

He said he has no idea what Wikileaks is after he said he loves Wikileaks
No one is sure if he was at the tower meetings
The tower meetings were not about adoption
Polling data was passed on to foreign governments
They were told about the DNC hack and the pending Wikileaks dump but never went to the authorities
Indictment after indictment
His tax returns are not under audit and, even if they were, he could still release them meaning HE LIED
Both Sean Spicer and Sara Huckabee Sanders lied to the press

None of this is "made up" or "a false narrative". This stuff ACTUALLY HAPPENED. The only ones moving the goal posts are Republicans and team MAGA and MAGA fan boys. Which should come as a shock to no one at all.

Mueller has recommended that Congress investigate further because Congress has more power and leeway than special council. And I hope they do. Call witnesses and have them testify under oath.

Besides, there are ongoing investigations. You MAGA fan boys can celebrate all you want, but this is still an active and ongoing investigation. And your team just keeps racking up loss after loss after loss.

I want to go back to when America was great. When we had change.

What a bunch of bitchy little girl Jerry Springer stuff. Are the Democrats going to have a segment about who is the father? Just because DJT didn't grab his ankles and let the Democrats brutalize him is not obstruction of justice. When someone is falsely accused of something they didn't do, of course they will get angry and push back some.

You are correct an investigation is in the early stages of implicating HRC, the DNC and Obama's DOJ and FBI for treasonous acts against the United States, a Presidential candidate and an incumbent President.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9345
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:23 pm

stratclub wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
You could try praising him for what he has accomplished. What President in recent memory has delivered on their campaign promises? People sure do get close minded when confronted with truth they don't want to hear. Could you imagine that if the Democrats quit trying to assassinate his character every chance they got and started to actually do the job they were elected to do?


Since you are so interested in facts, please enlighten me as to what specifically has been accomplished. As an independent voter, this kind of information is highly relevant. Especially when other conservatives are saying this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... e73c4cbb65

The article is a complete hack job. Why would you impeach a President that has not committed a crime?

Here ya go. Let the Mighty orange one explain it to you.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-admini ... lishments/
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wash ... se-keeping


Manufacturing job growth and manufacturer confidence is a good thing, and is demonstrably true. The US becoming a net natural gas exporter is also great, but the groundwork for that has been laid for several years. Increased NATO spending is good. Unfortunately a lot of the other claims on the White House link are either outdated, misstated, or at worst total pablum to snow over the uneducated. Since I get paid to watch markets, I'll correct some facts:

Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.


WH job creation claims are way overblown - to date this presidency is generating jobs at a higher rate than only Bush 41. And 'more employed than ever before in our history?' - so it *should* be, because the population in 2018 was 327 million, the highest in our history. A very childish assertion, at best.

Image

Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.

Well, no, that was 2Q 2018. Annualized growth for 2018 was 2.9%, under the promised 3% (or 5-6 as 45 claimed at tax cut time). Estimates for 1Q 2019 range from 0.3 to 1.2%.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/01/atlanta ... arter.html

Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.

Total misstatement, since this figure has been reported as the highest to date several times since 1995. And more importantly, this WH has done nothing to arrest the separation of GDP growth from real wage growth, which is persistently hovering around 1%, as it has been for awhile. Meanwhile housing, and healthcare continue to accelerate their increases.

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/realer.pdf

In fact, real wages remain significantly below their early-1970s peak.

Image

The WH makes numerous claims about unemployment being incredible, but that seems inconsistent with 45's numerous statements from 2014-2016 that unemployment is a fudged government statistic - the BLS has not changed their criteria, so why take credit now?

In any case, while official unemployment has looked similar to the improvements since 2016, it is worrying now that the labor participation rate has flatlined for the last 12 months.

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-sta ... yment-rate

Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.

A completely befuddling boast. We are in a completely new era now where the deficit is expanding in the pattern normally seen if there was a recession. By September of this year, we will be seeing deficit expansion to the incredible level of $1 trillion/annum.

http://fortune.com/2019/01/05/us-econom ... overnment/

http://www.crfb.org/blogs/deficit-has-n ... was-strong

The WH likes to claim we're seeing the 'greatest economy ever', when by traditional measures that means GDP growth. Obviously the greatest period in recent memory for US GDP growth was in the 1950-1985 period.

Image

And it's probably better for not too many people to visit that WH accomplishment site in general - it is amateurish and unprofessional for a government entity to have multiple sentences with words in ALL CAPS. If I wrote like that, our CEO would toss me out the nearest window.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
bennett123
Posts: 8861
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:49 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:05 pm

If Hilary did all these things, then when are they going to ‘lock her up’.
 
seb146
Posts: 20229
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:34 pm

We can official close the investigation. Rudy Giuliani says it is okay to use information hacked by the Russians

https://nypost.com/2019/04/21/guiliani- ... ns-was-ok/
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 9524
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:48 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
You could try praising him for what he has accomplished. What President in recent memory has delivered on their campaign promises? People sure do get close minded when confronted with truth they don't want to hear. Could you imagine that if the Democrats quit trying to assassinate his character every chance they got and started to actually do the job they were elected to do?


Since you are so interested in facts, please enlighten me as to what specifically has been accomplished. As an independent voter, this kind of information is highly relevant. Especially when other conservatives are saying this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... e73c4cbb65


85% of the tax cuts went to the 1%. Amazon - one of the wealthiest companies - is getting a 129million tax refund this year.
"I am sorry, I don't care if you are a capitalist or a socialist or whatever, but if one of the richest companies in the world run by one of the richest man in the world, is getting a tax refund the system is f*cked up."
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
stratclub
Posts: 1304
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:24 pm

bennett123 wrote:
If Hilary did all these things, then when are they going to ‘lock her up’.

Nothing could have been done to investigate her until the Mueller probe was complete because on DJT's lawyer's advice, investigating HRC's involvement in SpyGate would have been construed by the Mueller probe to be obstruction of justice.

Finally, investigation into the treasonous crimes committed by HRC and company can go forward. No getting a pass from a corrupt DOJ and FBI on this. Already indictments are being released. Most likely, Hillery will lie lie lie and claim culpable deniability on her SpyGate crimes and get a walk.

For E-MailGate, there is a mountain of evidence of her criminal acts. No, I don't think she will get a walk on this once a real investigation is done. It certainly is just amazing that a Secretary of State would hide her activities on a private server and collude with Bill to put money in the Clinton Money Laundering Foundation. For what she did to us as American People is worthy of a death sentence for Treason.
 
seb146
Posts: 20229
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:40 pm

stratclub wrote:
bennett123 wrote:
If Hilary did all these things, then when are they going to ‘lock her up’.

Nothing could have been done to investigate her until the Mueller probe was complete because on DJT's lawyer's advice, investigating HRC's involvement in SpyGate would have been construed by the Mueller probe to be obstruction of justice.

Finally, investigation into the treasonous crimes committed by HRC and company can go forward. No getting a pass from a corrupt DOJ and FBI on this. Already indictments are being released. Most likely, Hillery will lie lie lie and claim culpable deniability on her SpyGate crimes and get a walk.

For E-MailGate, there is a mountain of evidence of her criminal acts. No, I don't think she will get a walk on this once a real investigation is done. It certainly is just amazing that a Secretary of State would hide her activities on a private server and collude with Bill to put money in the Clinton Money Laundering Foundation. For what she did to us as American People is worthy of a death sentence for Treason.


Team MAGA knew about the hack and dump and said ZERO to the American authorities. They broke the law. You are talking about investigating Clinton's emails, well, they are out there. Thanks to Russia, Wikileaks, and team MAGA. Go read through those emails and go to the authorities if you find anything illegal.

Oh, wait......
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
SteelChair
Posts: 1066
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:37 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:04 am

Any discussion of Trump accomplishments that doesn't include Gorsuch and Kavanagh is incomplete. Those were huge.

Amy Coney Barrett and Raymond Kethledge are on deck. Ruth Buzzi Ginsberg let her ego get in the way by not retiring 3 years ago and the left may now pay a heavy price.
 
seb146
Posts: 20229
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:13 am

I have never gotten an answer to why all the secrecy over tax returns if the occupant of the White House is as innocent as he claims. But, now, I need to know why he was screaming at Jeff Sessions that he was done for when Mueller was appointed? If he were innocent, why would he be that upset? What did he scream at Sessions? I'm f**king screwed?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9345
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:17 am

stratclub wrote:
bennett123 wrote:
If Hilary did all these things, then when are they going to ‘lock her up’.

Nothing could have been done to investigate her until the Mueller probe was complete because on DJT's lawyer's advice, investigating HRC's involvement in SpyGate would have been construed by the Mueller probe to be obstruction of justice.

Finally, investigation into the treasonous crimes committed by HRC and company can go forward. No getting a pass from a corrupt DOJ and FBI on this. Already indictments are being released. Most likely, Hillery will lie lie lie and claim culpable deniability on her SpyGate crimes and get a walk.

For E-MailGate, there is a mountain of evidence of her criminal acts. No, I don't think she will get a walk on this once a real investigation is done. It certainly is just amazing that a Secretary of State would hide her activities on a private server and collude with Bill to put money in the Clinton Money Laundering Foundation. For what she did to us as American People is worthy of a death sentence for Treason.


Not surprising that you chose not to respond to factual corrections on the amateur statements and claims in the WH accomplishment site. As Plato suggested, pablum can certainly be useful sustenance.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
stratclub
Posts: 1304
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:01 am

Aaron747 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
bennett123 wrote:
If Hilary did all these things, then when are they going to ‘lock her up’.

Nothing could have been done to investigate her until the Mueller probe was complete because on DJT's lawyer's advice, investigating HRC's involvement in SpyGate would have been construed by the Mueller probe to be obstruction of justice.

Finally, investigation into the treasonous crimes committed by HRC and company can go forward. No getting a pass from a corrupt DOJ and FBI on this. Already indictments are being released. Most likely, Hillery will lie lie lie and claim culpable deniability on her SpyGate crimes and get a walk.

For E-MailGate, there is a mountain of evidence of her criminal acts. No, I don't think she will get a walk on this once a real investigation is done. It certainly is just amazing that a Secretary of State would hide her activities on a private server and collude with Bill to put money in the Clinton Money Laundering Foundation. For what she did to us as American People is worthy of a death sentence for Treason.


Not surprising that you chose not to respond to factual corrections on the amateur statements and claims in the WH accomplishment site. As Plato suggested, pablum can certainly be useful sustenance.

Certainly the WH site is extremely optimistic, but why is that a problem? There is some substance there that does show progress.

Something that is of grave importance that he has in work is that he is securing the borders even though the Democrats have no desire to close the immigration loopholes or even admit there is a border problem and would just rather go on yet another pointless witch hunt.

With two states declaring a state of emergency and a Militia has formed in New Mexico because the government is not keeping our borders secure while border towns are being overrun by illegals. We have a border problem that should have been addressed several administrations ago.

Finally, we have a POTUS that does not believe that wide open borders so that illegals from every nation on the planet can overrun our country is a solution like so many Socialist/Democrats do.

What accomplishments do you want to debate? This one, maybe?
 
stratclub
Posts: 1304
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:12 am

seb146 wrote:
I have never gotten an answer to why all the secrecy over tax returns if the occupant of the White House is as innocent as he claims. But, now, I need to know why he was screaming at Jeff Sessions that he was done for when Mueller was appointed? If he were innocent, why would he be that upset? What did he scream at Sessions? I'm f**king screwed?

What secrecy? There is no legal requirement for him to release his tax returns. Why is that so hard to understand? The Democrats sure didn't waste any time starting the tax return witch hunt since the Mueller report is a cover up witch hunt isn't getting as much traction as the Dems would like. Harassment by legislative action at it's finest.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9345
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:24 am

stratclub wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Nothing could have been done to investigate her until the Mueller probe was complete because on DJT's lawyer's advice, investigating HRC's involvement in SpyGate would have been construed by the Mueller probe to be obstruction of justice.

Finally, investigation into the treasonous crimes committed by HRC and company can go forward. No getting a pass from a corrupt DOJ and FBI on this. Already indictments are being released. Most likely, Hillery will lie lie lie and claim culpable deniability on her SpyGate crimes and get a walk.

For E-MailGate, there is a mountain of evidence of her criminal acts. No, I don't think she will get a walk on this once a real investigation is done. It certainly is just amazing that a Secretary of State would hide her activities on a private server and collude with Bill to put money in the Clinton Money Laundering Foundation. For what she did to us as American People is worthy of a death sentence for Treason.


Not surprising that you chose not to respond to factual corrections on the amateur statements and claims in the WH accomplishment site. As Plato suggested, pablum can certainly be useful sustenance.

Certainly the WH site is extremely optimistic, but why is that a problem? There is some substance there that does show progress.

Something that is of grave importance that he has in work is that he is securing the borders even though the Democrats have no desire to close the immigration loopholes or even admit there is a border problem and would just rather go on yet another pointless witch hunt.

With two states declaring a state of emergency and a Militia has formed in New Mexico because the government is not keeping our borders secure while border towns are being overrun by illegals. We have a border problem that should have been addressed several administrations ago.

Finally, we have a POTUS that does not believe that wide open borders so that illegals from every nation on the planet can overrun our country is a solution like so many Socialist/Democrats do.

What accomplishments do you want to debate? This one, maybe?


The WH site is a problem because the rest of the world looks to the US as a leader in processes and procedures, and fact-based endeavors like research and science. When we devolve to 8th-grade pronouncements and refrigerator-front nonsense, it makes a mockery of both American professionalism and all the achievements to date.

As for closing loopholes, this is a two-party issue. 45 had GOP-controlled House and Senate chambers and was unable to close loopholes or find the humility to close ranks with needed centrist voters on the Dem side to get results. This problem doesn't get addressed because in post-Gordon Gekko capitalism, several key industries like agribusiness and construction clearly like things just the way they are and would love for the flood of cheap labor to continue. 45 himself is aware of this as his contractors utilized illegal laborers on several projects. Until their influence on Congress is redirected, none of this will change. All experts on immgration know this - except perhaps Stephen Miller? What big business wants, big business usually gets - residents of border towns be damned. It's funny how ya'll pretend he is still serious about getting all this done - maybe you should check into Ann Coulter's twitter feed more often and get the real scoop.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
stratosphere
Posts: 1672
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:54 pm

seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
bennett123 wrote:
If Hilary did all these things, then when are they going to ‘lock her up’.

Nothing could have been done to investigate her until the Mueller probe was complete because on DJT's lawyer's advice, investigating HRC's involvement in SpyGate would have been construed by the Mueller probe to be obstruction of justice.

Finally, investigation into the treasonous crimes committed by HRC and company can go forward. No getting a pass from a corrupt DOJ and FBI on this. Already indictments are being released. Most likely, Hillery will lie lie lie and claim culpable deniability on her SpyGate crimes and get a walk.

For E-MailGate, there is a mountain of evidence of her criminal acts. No, I don't think she will get a walk on this once a real investigation is done. It certainly is just amazing that a Secretary of State would hide her activities on a private server and collude with Bill to put money in the Clinton Money Laundering Foundation. For what she did to us as American People is worthy of a death sentence for Treason.


Team MAGA knew about the hack and dump and said ZERO to the American authorities. They broke the law. You are talking about investigating Clinton's emails, well, they are out there. Thanks to Russia, Wikileaks, and team MAGA. Go read through those emails and go to the authorities if you find anything illegal.

Oh, wait......


Her E mails are out there save the ones she deleted and servers bleachbited and PDA's destroyed with a sledgehammer. If anyone needs to be going to prison it is that woman right there and maybe some members of Obama's DOJ and FBI as well. One thing Rudy has right in saying getting information from Russia is ok is that maybe hacking isn't ok but it it did expose Hillary for the loser she is and any dirt found on her the better. That goes for Trump as well and lord knows the left is is certainly looking for it. I for the record do not like Trump never did like him he's even way more of a narcissist than Obama and that is saying something. But he is doing some things that I do like but one criticism of him and the republicans that I agree with is with healthcare. Don't dismantle Obamacare unless you have something to replace it with. The ACA while that is an oxymoron cuz there is nothing affordable about it at least I give the Democrats kudos for at least trying to tackle this problem as complex as it is.. One thing that makes it hard is again lobbying by the health care industry from the insurance to hospitals to big pharma to keep go with the status quo. I have insurance and every hospital stay is a nightmare with bills coming in dribs and drabs what did my insurance cover, what didn't they cover, what doctor is this sending me a bill I don't remember this guy. It's nuts for sure but we can't make it so that doctors are working for the government either they have a lot invested in training and schooling you have to make it so there is an incentive to go to medical school.. There has to be a balance somewhere I don't know what that answer is but I applaud anyone who at least is willing to look at it. So if you Democrats want a winning strategy for 2020 get off the constant Trump bashing and looking for anything on him and go back to the kitchen table issues and what your party is going to do about it.
 
winginit
Posts: 2545
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:11 pm

seb146 wrote:
We can official close the investigation. Rudy Giuliani says it is okay to use information hacked by the Russians

https://nypost.com/2019/04/21/guiliani- ... ns-was-ok/


I, for one, am very much looking forward to Chinese hackers showing us Trump's tax returns. That's cool now right?

stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:
I have never gotten an answer to why all the secrecy over tax returns if the occupant of the White House is as innocent as he claims. But, now, I need to know why he was screaming at Jeff Sessions that he was done for when Mueller was appointed? If he were innocent, why would he be that upset? What did he scream at Sessions? I'm f**king screwed?

What secrecy? There is no legal requirement for him to release his tax returns. Why is that so hard to understand? The Democrats sure didn't waste any time starting the tax return witch hunt since the Mueller report is a cover up witch hunt isn't getting as much traction as the Dems would like. Harassment by legislative action at it's finest.


So just because there's no law saying he has to release his tax returns he shouldn't do it in the interest of transparency?

I strongly suspect that the real reason Trump doesn't want his tax returns released is because it likely shows that there were lengthy periods of time where he wasn't a billionaire, and he fears that getting out more than anything else since he's built his entire brand around that 'success'.

Speaking of which, and this is very interesting indeed, two hours ago Trump sued to stop the House Oversight Committee from lawfully obtaining his tax returns.

It's been long rumored that he's overinflated his wealth to creditors in order to secure loans, which is of course a crime.
 
stratclub
Posts: 1304
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:21 pm

winginit wrote:
seb146 wrote:
We can official close the investigation. Rudy Giuliani says it is okay to use information hacked by the Russians

https://nypost.com/2019/04/21/guiliani- ... ns-was-ok/


I, for one, am very much looking forward to Chinese hackers showing us Trump's tax returns. That's cool now right?

stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:
I have never gotten an answer to why all the secrecy over tax returns if the occupant of the White House is as innocent as he claims. But, now, I need to know why he was screaming at Jeff Sessions that he was done for when Mueller was appointed? If he were innocent, why would he be that upset? What did he scream at Sessions? I'm f**king screwed?

What secrecy? There is no legal requirement for him to release his tax returns. Why is that so hard to understand? The Democrats sure didn't waste any time starting the tax return witch hunt since the Mueller report is a cover up witch hunt isn't getting as much traction as the Dems would like. Harassment by legislative action at it's finest.


So just because there's no law saying he has to release his tax returns he shouldn't do it in the interest of transparency?

I strongly suspect that the real reason Trump doesn't want his tax returns released is because it likely shows that there were lengthy periods of time where he wasn't a billionaire, and he fears that getting out more than anything else since he's built his entire brand around that 'success'.

Speaking of which, and this is very interesting indeed, two hours ago Trump sued to stop the House Oversight Committee from lawfully obtaining his tax returns.

It's been long rumored that he's overinflated his wealth to creditors in order to secure loans, which is of course a crime.

I beleive the truth about health care isn't to just throw Obama's ACA act out and start over, but more so to amend parts of the ACA that are just killing Peoples finances. Some of that has been done already if anyone cares to notice. DJT never said completely gut ACA but the Demos and their corrupt media immediately took what DJT proposed, put their own false narrative to it and have presenting their false narrative as fact.

I really hope that those vile bad actors in the Democratic party that are trying to destroy our democracy for their own agenda are flushed out of congress with the upcoming election.
 
stratclub
Posts: 1304
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:55 pm

winginit wrote:

So just because there's no law saying he has to release his tax returns he shouldn't do it in the interest of transparency?

I strongly suspect that the real reason Trump doesn't want his tax returns released is because it likely shows that there were lengthy periods of time where he wasn't a billionaire, and he fears that getting out more than anything else since he's built his entire brand around that 'success'.

Speaking of which, and this is very interesting indeed, two hours ago Trump sued to stop the House Oversight Committee from lawfully obtaining his tax returns.

It's been long rumored that he's overinflated his wealth to creditors in order to secure loans, which is of course a crime.

No. The corrupt Clintons with their Clinton Money Laundering Foundation apparently did release their tax returns but if their was real full disclosure, the Clintons would be in prison as we speak. So much for "transparency".

EVERY American has the legal right to keep their tax returns private except to lawful scrutiny by the IRS. With the Democrats trying to tar and feather DJT at every turn It would only lead to the Democrats putting a spin on anything and everything in his financials so they could put forth a false narrative with the only intension of destroying him.

Your CNN link is just more CNN trying to run a false Lunatic Left narrative..............
 
seb146
Posts: 20229
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:03 pm

stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:
I have never gotten an answer to why all the secrecy over tax returns if the occupant of the White House is as innocent as he claims. But, now, I need to know why he was screaming at Jeff Sessions that he was done for when Mueller was appointed? If he were innocent, why would he be that upset? What did he scream at Sessions? I'm f**king screwed?

What secrecy? There is no legal requirement for him to release his tax returns. Why is that so hard to understand? The Democrats sure didn't waste any time starting the tax return witch hunt since the Mueller report is a cover up witch hunt isn't getting as much traction as the Dems would like. Harassment by legislative action at it's finest.


If he were as innocent as he claims to be, he would be demanding IRS release his returns, even if they are under audit. BTW, a person can release their tax returns if they are under audit.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
seb146
Posts: 20229
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:05 pm

stratclub wrote:
winginit wrote:

So just because there's no law saying he has to release his tax returns he shouldn't do it in the interest of transparency?

I strongly suspect that the real reason Trump doesn't want his tax returns released is because it likely shows that there were lengthy periods of time where he wasn't a billionaire, and he fears that getting out more than anything else since he's built his entire brand around that 'success'.

Speaking of which, and this is very interesting indeed, two hours ago Trump sued to stop the House Oversight Committee from lawfully obtaining his tax returns.

It's been long rumored that he's overinflated his wealth to creditors in order to secure loans, which is of course a crime.

No. The corrupt Clintons with their Clinton Money Laundering Foundation apparently did release their tax returns but if their was real full disclosure, the Clintons would be in prison as we speak. So much for "transparency".

EVERY American has the legal right to keep their tax returns private except to lawful scrutiny by the IRS. With the Democrats trying to tar and feather DJT at every turn It would only lead to the Democrats putting a spin on anything and everything in his financials so they could put forth a false narrative with the only intension of destroying him.

Your CNN link is just more CNN trying to run a false Lunatic Left narrative..............


The Clintons released their tax returns and they showed no wrong doing at all but they are hiding something because they were transparent. On a completely unrelated note, tin foil is on sale at Kroger.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8847
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:15 pm

Trump has made a big blunder in this report. It shows that he demands allegiance and anything less is considered treachery by him. The GOP is going to have serious damage control in the coming months off of this report. His staff will lie for him, and that makes anything he says or does mute. You can't trust him in anything. This will have damaging repercussions down ballot for the GOP.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9345
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:18 pm

stratclub wrote:
winginit wrote:

So just because there's no law saying he has to release his tax returns he shouldn't do it in the interest of transparency?

I strongly suspect that the real reason Trump doesn't want his tax returns released is because it likely shows that there were lengthy periods of time where he wasn't a billionaire, and he fears that getting out more than anything else since he's built his entire brand around that 'success'.

Speaking of which, and this is very interesting indeed, two hours ago Trump sued to stop the House Oversight Committee from lawfully obtaining his tax returns.

It's been long rumored that he's overinflated his wealth to creditors in order to secure loans, which is of course a crime.

No. The corrupt Clintons with their Clinton Money Laundering Foundation apparently did release their tax returns but if their was real full disclosure, the Clintons would be in prison as we speak. So much for "transparency".

EVERY American has the legal right to keep their tax returns private except to lawful scrutiny by the IRS. With the Democrats trying to tar and feather DJT at every turn It would only lead to the Democrats putting a spin on anything and everything in his financials so they could put forth a false narrative with the only intension of destroying him.

Your CNN link is just more CNN trying to run a false Lunatic Left narrative..............


Not a CNN narrative - it’s all over the place. Ya’ll are really in some kind of fishbowl.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-orga ... 44?mod=mhp
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9345
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:20 pm

casinterest wrote:
Trump has made a big blunder in this report. It shows that he demands allegiance and anything less is considered treachery by him. The GOP is going to have serious damage control in the coming months off of this report. His staff will lie for him, and that makes anything he says or does mute. You can't trust him in anything. This will have damaging repercussions down ballot for the GOP.


It’s hurting WH polling already. Rasmussen sank six points to 47% approval, and Monmouth dipped to 40. RCP average fell to 43.5 in just the last two weeks.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8847
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:22 pm

Lindsay Graham speaks volumes on Trump's claims that he can't be impeached because there were "no crimes by me"

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/19 ... no-crimes/

"While Trump is currently conflating crimes (i.e. criminal offenses) with “high crimes and misdemeanors” (i.e. impeachable offenses), Lindsey Graham from two decades ago was able to make the distinction in an effort to oust Bill Clinton."


“[Y]ou don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic,” Graham said. “If this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role because […] Impeachment is not about punishment, impeachment is about cleansing the office.”

“Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office,” he added.


Let's see if Lindsay finds his backbone, or shrivels under the McConnell and Trump spotlight.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
seb146
Posts: 20229
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:26 pm

One point up the thread is "but, but, but.... HILLARY laundered money!!!' even though no charges were filed because there was no evidence but it is completely forgotten by these same people that NRA laundered money and the orange one's own lawyer laundered money to bribe a hooker.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/15/nra-rus ... ntary.html
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
winginit
Posts: 2545
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:32 pm

stratclub wrote:
EVERY American has the legal right to keep their tax returns private except to lawful scrutiny by the IRS.


You're wrong. The Revenue Act of 1924 states the following (on page 41 of that linked document):

The Committee on Ways and Means of the House of Representatives, the Committee on Finance of the Senate, or a special committee of the Senate or House, shall have the right to call on the Secretary of the Treasury for, and it shall be his duty to furnish, any data of any character contained in or shown by the returns or any of them, that may be required by the committee; and any such committee shall have the right, acting directly as a committee, or by and through such examiners or agents as it may designate or appoint, to inspect all or any of the returns at such times and in such manner as it may determine

That's the law. The end. It's actually shockingly clear and there's very little room for interpretation as has been widely reported.

The Chairman of the Ways and Means Committee can ask the Secretary of the Treasury for any tax returns to be provided, and the Secretary of the Treasury must do so - end of story. Donald Trump has, as of today, sued to stop that legal process, and he will lose. In a way he might actually be doing himself a disservice because delaying this process makes it such that we're likely to see his tax returns close to the 2020 election.
 
stratclub
Posts: 1304
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:18 pm

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-imf- ... SKCN1RP0NO

Show me were The Revenue Act of 1924 waives someones 4th amendment rights. Burden of proof would have to be shown because requesting information without due process would violate a persons 4th amendment rights. So, yet another Democratic witch using blind hate and CNN's unconfirmed and anonymous sources does not qualify for burden of proof or a valid "reason" to compel the IRS to release someone's private information.

4th AMENDMENT
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

4th AMENDMENT for Dummies
https://constitutioncenter.org/interact ... /interp/4h
 
winginit
Posts: 2545
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:47 pm

stratclub wrote:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-imf-worldbank-trump-taxes/mnuchin-says-wont-weaponize-irs-in-request-for-trump-tax-returns-idUSKCN1RP0NO

Show me were The Revenue Act of 1924 waives someones 4th amendment rights. Burden of proof would have to be shown because requesting information without due process would violate a persons 4th amendment rights. So, yet another Democratic witch using blind hate and CNN's unconfirmed and anonymous sources does not qualify for burden of proof or a valid "reason" to compel the IRS to release someone's private information.

4th AMENDMENT
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

4th AMENDMENT for Dummies
https://constitutioncenter.org/interact ... /interp/4h


Cummings has of course already satisfied the burden of proof in his letter, where he provides numerous reasons for the request that include, among others, the potential crime of Donald Trump inflating his net worth for a bank in order to secure a loan.

Our opinions on the matter are irrelevant. It'll be settled in court, and Cummings at the very least will likely get a copy of Trump's tax returns.
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 13005
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:16 am

Our opinions on the matter are irrelevant. It'll be settled in court, and Cummings at the very least will likely get a copy of Trump's tax returns.

And he will claim they were hacked by Russia and released through Wiki Leaks and because trump used them both on Hillary and because Giuliani said there is nothing wrong taking information from Russia or anyone else, Cummings will release them and thank them for helping like rump did. Case closed, and we will then see what a thieving rat he is.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
afcjets
Posts: 2829
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:16 am

winginit wrote:
Cummings has of course already satisfied the burden of proof in his letter, where he provides numerous reasons for the request that include, among others, the potential crime of Donald Trump inflating his net worth for a bank in order to secure a loan.

Our opinions on the matter are irrelevant. It'll be settled in court, and Cummings at the very least will likely get a copy of Trump's tax returns.


How many loans has Trump taken out since he has become President?
 
winginit
Posts: 2545
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:18 am

afcjets wrote:
winginit wrote:
Cummings has of course already satisfied the burden of proof in his letter, where he provides numerous reasons for the request that include, among others, the potential crime of Donald Trump inflating his net worth for a bank in order to secure a loan.

Our opinions on the matter are irrelevant. It'll be settled in court, and Cummings at the very least will likely get a copy of Trump's tax returns.


How many loans has Trump taken out since he has become President?


We don't know do we?! Fortunately the tax returns could allude to as much. Great point!
 
stratclub
Posts: 1304
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:28 am

winginit wrote:
stratclub wrote:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-imf-worldbank-trump-taxes/mnuchin-says-wont-weaponize-irs-in-request-for-trump-tax-returns-idUSKCN1RP0NO

Show me were The Revenue Act of 1924 waives someones 4th amendment rights. Burden of proof would have to be shown because requesting information without due process would violate a persons 4th amendment rights. So, yet another Democratic witch using blind hate and CNN's unconfirmed and anonymous sources does not qualify for burden of proof or a valid "reason" to compel the IRS to release someone's private information.

4th AMENDMENT
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

4th AMENDMENT for Dummies
https://constitutioncenter.org/interact ... /interp/4h


Cummings has of course already satisfied the burden of proof in his letter, where he provides numerous reasons for the request that include, among others, the potential crime of Donald Trump inflating his net worth for a bank in order to secure a loan.

Our opinions on the matter are irrelevant. It'll be settled in court, and Cummings at the very least will likely get a copy of Trump's tax returns.

I really appreciate the link. It sure could be the "Smoking gun" to proceed with some sort of congressional action for investigation. House rule X 3(i) certainly gives congress the ability to conduct oversight of the POTUS irregardless of the 4th amendment. What does it mean? IDK. Here is the complete Rules of the House of Representative for further study.
http://clerk.house.gov/legislative/house-rules.pdf

And certainly opinions mean nothing. The deciding factors will be point of law. If my assumptions are wrong, I certainly want to Know. I still hold firm that someone as dirty as HRC should never hold public office again and be imprisoned for her treasonous crimes against the United States that she hid on her illegal private E-Mail server while Secretary of State. However, if DJT does not pass muster, Vice President Pence might not be a terrible option. IDK anything abut Pence, anyone care to comment?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 817Dreamliiner, abfr1, Dutchy, extender, KingFriday013, petertenthije, scbriml, speedygonzales and 27 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos