Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

 
NIKV69
Topic Author
Posts: 13703
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:09 pm

The destroy Biden campaign is on!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/31/politics ... index.html


The DNC is obviously trying to get Biden to reconsider running. He leads most if not all polls and from where I sit the media wants Harris or Beto. It's interesting because without Biden Trump should win a second term easily. Going to be interesting to see if this persuades Biden not to run because if he does he is going all the way. He won't step aside.

The plot thickens!
I am the Googlizer!!!
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 22796
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:24 pm

So? The current occupant of the White House bragged about grabbing women whenever he wanted. He walked in on women undressed back stage. He hired hookers. It was not a big deal when Brett Kavanaugh was accused of much, much worse. Why care about this?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 12724
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:38 pm

seb146 wrote:
So? The current occupant of the White House bragged about grabbing women whenever he wanted. He walked in on women undressed back stage. He hired hookers. It was not a big deal when Brett Kavanaugh was accused of much, much worse. Why care about this?


HRC was a liar too and in an election between two individuals of poor character in 2016, 48% of voters sat out instead of choosing either. Character will be big in 2020 - so yeah, this matters.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 22796
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:02 am

Aaron747 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
So? The current occupant of the White House bragged about grabbing women whenever he wanted. He walked in on women undressed back stage. He hired hookers. It was not a big deal when Brett Kavanaugh was accused of much, much worse. Why care about this?


HRC was a liar too and in an election between two individuals of poor character in 2016, 48% of voters sat out instead of choosing either. Character will be big in 2020 - so yeah, this matters.


What did she lie about? She has been under oath.

If character is a big deal in 2020, we already know who loses!
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
DGVT
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 12:27 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:08 am

Being an old white male in the democratic party is tough in the times of identity politics.
 
User avatar
DarkSnowyNight
Posts: 2717
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:59 pm

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:08 am

Aaron747 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
So? The current occupant of the White House bragged about grabbing women whenever he wanted. He walked in on women undressed back stage. He hired hookers. It was not a big deal when Brett Kavanaugh was accused of much, much worse. Why care about this?


HRC was a liar too and in an election between two individuals of poor character in 2016, 48% of voters sat out instead of choosing either. Character will be big in 2020 - so yeah, this matters.


I think that's fair. Trump will not enjoy the typical advantages of incumbency; if anything, his brand identity will be a powerful liability. So this gives us an opportunity to push back against the regressive villainy we're dealing with now.

But yes, we still have to do our part. We can't take the risk of lofting someone who's merely better than Trump. Literally anyone can do that. But if we try to sneak by someone with the same overall value as HRC, the possibility of another popular vote win increases in probability.

I'd like to think we've learned from 2016, and hopefully whoever the DNC anoints will not go so far out of their way to alienate the center & left-leaning end of the party.

And I think that for our part as voters, we know now the hazard to the US it poses for us to stay home just because we don't like a nominee.

That won't buy us immunity; it still means that we have to nominate someone that, if not above reproach, will only have 'controversies' per the usual MAGA types (who reflexively hate anything modern anyway). I don't think this is impossible, and I'd rather see our options vetted out now than next year.

As for Biden, I'm awaiting the overall outcome of this. I like him at large, but not enough to push him through if he really does have issues like this. We do have others capable of winning the general all the way, character an all.
"Nous ne sommes pas infectés. Il n'y a pas d'infection ici..."
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 14195
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:13 am

Anything one may do that causes a comparison with the Octopus as trump was and is called is certainly alarming and embarrassing for anyone in public life. :eek:
Last edited by WarRI1 on Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
User avatar
EstherLouise
Posts: 289
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:16 pm

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:13 am

At least we always saw Biden being inappropriate... no reports of it being in hotel rooms or Russian beds. I cringed, too, whenever he did it, but I honestly think it's part of his personality type to get close to people he likes.
712 722 732 734 737 738 741 742 744 752 762 772 A310 DC91 DC93 DC94 DC1030 DC1040 F100 MD82 MD83
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 12724
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:57 am

seb146 wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
So? The current occupant of the White House bragged about grabbing women whenever he wanted. He walked in on women undressed back stage. He hired hookers. It was not a big deal when Brett Kavanaugh was accused of much, much worse. Why care about this?


HRC was a liar too and in an election between two individuals of poor character in 2016, 48% of voters sat out instead of choosing either. Character will be big in 2020 - so yeah, this matters.


What did she lie about? She has been under oath.

If character is a big deal in 2020, we already know who loses!


You can find them on your own. She claimed her racist superpredator spiel was just 'misspoken', claimed she 'had always fought for women' when she kept their wages suppressed during her tenure on Wal-Mart's board. There are many more but those were the significant ones that turned many independents off in 2016.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 22796
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:16 am

Aaron747 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

HRC was a liar too and in an election between two individuals of poor character in 2016, 48% of voters sat out instead of choosing either. Character will be big in 2020 - so yeah, this matters.


What did she lie about? She has been under oath.

If character is a big deal in 2020, we already know who loses!


You can find them on your own. She claimed her racist superpredator spiel was just 'misspoken', claimed she 'had always fought for women' when she kept their wages suppressed during her tenure on Wal-Mart's board. There are many more but those were the significant ones that turned many independents off in 2016.


You can not provide a source? shocking. I thought the reason independents were turned off was because Bernie was forced off the ballot or Bernie was hated or Bernie something?

What did she lie about?

More to the point: if "both sides do it" as Republicans LOVE to parrot, why is Biden allegedly acting inappropriately even a thing? Both sides do it, so this should endear Biden to Republicans. Because "both sides do it".
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 12724
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:24 am

seb146 wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

What did she lie about? She has been under oath.

If character is a big deal in 2020, we already know who loses!


You can find them on your own. She claimed her racist superpredator spiel was just 'misspoken', claimed she 'had always fought for women' when she kept their wages suppressed during her tenure on Wal-Mart's board. There are many more but those were the significant ones that turned many independents off in 2016.


You can not provide a source? shocking. I thought the reason independents were turned off was because Bernie was forced off the ballot or Bernie was hated or Bernie something?

What did she lie about?

More to the point: if "both sides do it" as Republicans LOVE to parrot, why is Biden allegedly acting inappropriately even a thing? Both sides do it, so this should endear Biden to Republicans. Because "both sides do it".


You're not my child, so no, I don't help with homework.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 22796
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:38 am

Aaron747 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

You can find them on your own. She claimed her racist superpredator spiel was just 'misspoken', claimed she 'had always fought for women' when she kept their wages suppressed during her tenure on Wal-Mart's board. There are many more but those were the significant ones that turned many independents off in 2016.


You can not provide a source? shocking. I thought the reason independents were turned off was because Bernie was forced off the ballot or Bernie was hated or Bernie something?

What did she lie about?

More to the point: if "both sides do it" as Republicans LOVE to parrot, why is Biden allegedly acting inappropriately even a thing? Both sides do it, so this should endear Biden to Republicans. Because "both sides do it".


You're not my child, so no, I don't help with homework.


Nik got me into the habit of posting links to back up what I say. You are saying I don't have to do that anymore. Cool. That makes my job easier. Thanks!
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 12724
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:56 am

seb146 wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

You can not provide a source? shocking. I thought the reason independents were turned off was because Bernie was forced off the ballot or Bernie was hated or Bernie something?

What did she lie about?

More to the point: if "both sides do it" as Republicans LOVE to parrot, why is Biden allegedly acting inappropriately even a thing? Both sides do it, so this should endear Biden to Republicans. Because "both sides do it".


You're not my child, so no, I don't help with homework.


Nik got me into the habit of posting links to back up what I say. You are saying I don't have to do that anymore. Cool. That makes my job easier. Thanks!


Great but that's off the point entirely - the point is Joe is untenable. The Democrats don't want to talk about his creepy behaviors even with the Flores piece, but if he's smart he won't run. It's a disqualifying character flaw.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
Airstud
Posts: 4892
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2000 11:57 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:23 am

Aaron747 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

HRC was a liar too and in an election between two individuals of poor character in 2016, 48% of voters sat out instead of choosing either. Character will be big in 2020 - so yeah, this matters.


What did she lie about? She has been under oath.

If character is a big deal in 2020, we already know who loses!


You can find them on your own. She claimed her racist superpredator spiel was just 'misspoken', claimed she 'had always fought for women' when she kept their wages suppressed during her tenure on Wal-Mart's board. There are many more but those were the significant ones that turned many independents off in 2016.


How DARE you talk that way about a woman who landed under sniper fire.
Pancakes are delicious.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 22796
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:44 am

Airstud wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

What did she lie about? She has been under oath.

If character is a big deal in 2020, we already know who loses!


You can find them on your own. She claimed her racist superpredator spiel was just 'misspoken', claimed she 'had always fought for women' when she kept their wages suppressed during her tenure on Wal-Mart's board. There are many more but those were the significant ones that turned many independents off in 2016.


How DARE you talk that way about a woman who landed under sniper fire.


Aaron: You went off point in bringing up Hillary. Biden's actions have zero to do with Hillary and I am still waiting for your fact checked links that she lied.

On a completely unrelated note, Airstud: Thank you for using a fact checked point. You win.

:D :D :D
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
Redd
Posts: 1340
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:40 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:34 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
The destroy Biden campaign is on!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/31/politics ... index.html


The DNC is obviously trying to get Biden to reconsider running. He leads most if not all polls and from where I sit the media wants Harris or Beto. It's interesting because without Biden Trump should win a second term easily. Going to be interesting to see if this persuades Biden not to run because if he does he is going all the way. He won't step aside.

The plot thickens!

We've come to an age where looking at a women can get you in hot water.

"Very unexpectedly and out of nowhere, I feel Joe Biden put his hands on my shoulders, get up very close to me from behind, lean in, smell my hair and then plant a slow kiss on the top of my head," Flores said.


No he didn't..... Biden was a very good looking guy back in the day and I'm sure he's had his fair share of women. No man in his right mind would look at Lucy Flores and say to himself "hmm, id like to smell her hair and plant a slow kiss on her head'' Not even a long term Broadmoor resident...

If he did kiss her on the top of the head it was a friendly gesture, if she didn't like it she should've told him right away not wait 5 years to plaster it all over the news....

The woman is delusional... If you're going to plant some fake accusations on Biden at least make it with someone that a single member of the male sex might actually be interested in.....
 
NIKV69
Topic Author
Posts: 13703
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:57 pm

seb146 wrote:

Aaron: You went off point in bringing up Hillary. Biden's actions have zero to do with Hillary and I am still waiting for your fact checked links that she lied.





You went off point by bringing up Trump. I love it though get rid of Biden please! It means 4 more years of Trump.
I am the Googlizer!!!
 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Posts: 8602
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:02 pm

Redd wrote:
We've come to an age where looking at a women can get you in hot water.

And this will likely hand over the election to Republicans again. In the era of the #MeToo movement, women are coming out with stories and while many of them carry weight, some (like this) are downright exaggerations. Being raped and staying silent about it is one thing; grandpa Joe being a bit too friendly is another (you can flinch, you can turn around and say "please don't do that again", etc.).

What really grinds my gears is that some women want to have their cake and eat it too. Some of them want to have eyes on them, but just from the right kind of guys. They're strong and independent...except when it's suitable to be weak and dependent.

Democrats (and Biden in particular) should not give credit to this story. Republicans, should they nominate Trump, have no moral ground to attack Biden for this. A kiss on the head is a violation of personal space (we can all agree on that), but significantly pales in comparison to (admitting) grabbing their p***y or sexual assault. If they capitulate, then they deserve to lose.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 22796
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:47 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Aaron: You went off point in bringing up Hillary. Biden's actions have zero to do with Hillary and I am still waiting for your fact checked links that she lied.





You went off point by bringing up Trump. I love it though get rid of Biden please! It means 4 more years of Trump.


The Democratic convention is not for another year. You getting all giddy over Biden then getting all giddy over Biden losing is way premature.

Republicans don't care that they selected and cheer for a sexual predator. Yet, Republicans care and get all pearl clutchy over a Democrat who is allegedly a sexual predator. Which is it? Are Republicans for or against sexual predators? Do Republicans use sexual predator as a basis for whether it is a good candidate or not? Make up your minds.

In the mean time, please keep in mind that we are still over a year out from the nominations. Taking your victory lap when the race has just begun is silly.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
trpmb6
Posts: 3018
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:45 pm

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:50 pm

I've always found Uncle Joe's antics to just be "that's his personality." But it is a little creepy. In this I'll defer to members of the opposite sex. I know of people who can behave somewhat like this - some may find it uncomfortable and invasive - I think I would - others may not? Honestly it raises the question of how much personal contact is too much. I'm actually surprised I'm writing that but, I think the more level headed users here will understand my point. A shoulder to shoulder embrace may be appropriate - ie we did it! But a behind your back grasping of your shoulders may be viewed as a power move, ie - I'm here as someone more powerful than you - it doesn't even have to be a sexual or conscious act, it may still be inappropriate.

I kind of view this as the elephant in the room when it comes to Biden. ie - it's not really much of a shock that this story was put out. I mean just go look at Drudge the collage speaks for itself. I don't think it's something that will break the camel's back as far as him entering the race - it may stop him from getting certain blocks of voters in the primary though.

For as much flack as Mike Pence gets for his stance - sometimes I wonder if he got it right.

I am really going to enjoy this primary season. Its going to be fun watching the Democrats go after each other for a change.
 
910A
Posts: 1891
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:11 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:29 pm

Personal experience, met Joe Biden in Phoenix back in November, he goes who is this beautiful woman (my wife), had our picture taken with him, his arm was around her shoulders, neither of us were offended at the least.
 
bennett123
Posts: 10107
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:49 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:04 pm

I would be interested to know if she said anything to him in 2014.

I wonder who she is going to support in 2020.
 
winginit
Posts: 3053
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:48 pm

bennett123 wrote:
I would be interested to know if she said anything to him in 2014.

I wonder who she is going to support in 2020.


She said today that she would vote for Biden over Trump.
 
BN747
Posts: 7898
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:52 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
The destroy Biden campaign is on!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/31/politics ... index.html


The DNC is obviously trying to get Biden to reconsider running. He leads most if not all polls and from where I sit the media wants Harris or Beto. It's interesting because without Biden Trump should win a second term easily.


Oh? Zat so?
Go ahead an explain what segment of the electorate is going to make your statement true....waiting.

I can however, tell you whose vote he certainly will not get.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
User avatar
Super80Fan
Posts: 1622
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:14 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:14 pm

Two different sets of standards. If you're on the right you're automatically guilty no matter what the evidence is. On the left you can have the most damning evidence in the world and they still call you innocent. Go figure.
RIP McDonnell Douglas
RIP US Airways
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 12724
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:32 pm

Super80Fan wrote:
Two different sets of standards. If you're on the right you're automatically guilty no matter what the evidence is. On the left you can have the most damning evidence in the world and they still call you innocent. Go figure.


Sounds like total bunk to me. Asked to resign by party leadership - Al Franken. Taken off committees but allowed to remain and say dangerously crazy shit forever - Steve King. Nah ah.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
NIKV69
Topic Author
Posts: 13703
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:39 pm

BN747 wrote:
Oh? Zat so?
Go ahead an explain what segment of the electorate is going to make your statement true....waiting.

I can however, tell you whose vote he certainly will not get.

BN747


We know you vote for Harris and all will be well. Don't worry. :wave:
I am the Googlizer!!!
 
BN747
Posts: 7898
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:10 am

NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
Oh? Zat so?
Go ahead an explain what segment of the electorate is going to make your statement true....waiting.

I can however, tell you whose vote he certainly will not get.

BN747


We know you vote for Harris and all will be well. Don't worry. :wave:


ok, now that you've figured that out...

...now where is your hero going to get his votes, you, all the Red MAGA hat boys, scared married white women, Incels and.....who else???


BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
NIKV69
Topic Author
Posts: 13703
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:48 am

BN747 wrote:

...now where is your hero going to get his votes, you, all the Red MAGA hat boys, scared married white women, Incels and.....who else???


BN747


You obviously didn't read the autopsy on the 2016 election and totally underestimate the electorate again.

The destroy Biden campaign is going to be fun. I mean who would think the Dems would commit a colossal blunder twice and lose a winnable election to someone who has never held elected office? :spin:
I am the Googlizer!!!
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 22796
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:32 am

NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

...now where is your hero going to get his votes, you, all the Red MAGA hat boys, scared married white women, Incels and.....who else???


BN747


You obviously didn't read the autopsy on the 2016 election and totally underestimate the electorate again.

The destroy Biden campaign is going to be fun. I mean who would think the Dems would commit a colossal blunder twice and lose a winnable election to someone who has never held elected office? :spin:


We know that about 30% of adults apologize for the occupant of the White House no matter what he does. Not all 30% will vote. The remaining 70% are swing votes. Harris and Warren are only out because one is from California and the other has so much hate associated with her name thanks to right wing media.

None of this matter right this second anyway because the Democratic nomination is still over a year away.

Hoisting the Stanley Cup during the first period of the preseason is worthless.

One of these times, I am going to find a metaphor that gets through.....
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
BN747
Posts: 7898
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:52 am

NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

...now where is your hero going to get his votes, you, all the Red MAGA hat boys, scared married white women, Incels and.....who else???


BN747


You obviously didn't read the autopsy on the 2016 election and totally underestimate the electorate again.

The destroy Biden campaign is going to be fun. I mean who would think the Dems would commit a colossal blunder twice and lose a winnable election to someone who has never held elected office? :spin:


Still no idea where the 2020 winning votes are coming from, huh?
Maybe since you're such a great political forensics detective you shed greater insight as where these votes will materialize.

Since you read the autopsy on the 2016 election...tell us what is missing in our liberal interpretation.

We already know 3 normally Dem states, Mich. Ohio & Penn. gave him him the Electoral College number needed.

Now when you do your breakdown of the autopsy, please do factor in the Russian Influence effect...unless like your hero, you believe the Russians had no impact.

Do tell...

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
bennett123
Posts: 10107
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:49 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:44 am

Winginit

Clearly she would support Biden over Trump.

Equally clearly, if she can put a spoke in the wheel Biden will not even get to the Primaries.
 
bgm
Posts: 2511
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:23 am

Super80Fan wrote:
If you're on the right you're automatically guilty no matter what the evidence is.


Your POS president was literally caught on tape bragging about grabbing women by the pussy. This pussy-grabber is worshiped by conservative evangelical Christians.

Stop and think about that for a moment.
 
ltbewr
Posts: 15351
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:24 pm

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:37 am

What used to be behaviors that one wouldn't make a big deal of even just a few years ago are unacceptable today. Biden is despised by the left-wing base of the Democrat Party for a number of other mainly economic reasons and his failure to keep Clarence Thomas off the US Supreme Court, but his touching women is just one of them that can be played easiest right now against him.
 
User avatar
Super80Fan
Posts: 1622
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:14 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:22 am

bgm wrote:
Super80Fan wrote:
If you're on the right you're automatically guilty no matter what the evidence is.


Your POS president was literally caught on tape bragging about grabbing women by the pussy. This pussy-grabber is worshiped by conservative evangelical Christians.

Stop and think about that for a moment.


I am not a Trump fan at all, didn't vote for him in 2016 and won't be voting for him in 2020, but other than that tape about him saying that, is there actual evidence he has actually done that? Is there any proof he actually "grabbed women by the pussy"?

Biden is caught on tape inappropriately touching women.

Think about that for a second.
RIP McDonnell Douglas
RIP US Airways
 
User avatar
Aesma
Posts: 13404
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:14 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:29 pm

Should Biden apologize, or flatly deny it, you don't know these days.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 18256
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:14 pm

Isn't it common knowledge that Biden has always been...uh...handsy? Biden will need to sexually assault a *lot* more people and take several trips on the Epstein-pedo express to get that evangelical republican vote!
I don't take responsibility at all
 
afcjets
Posts: 3530
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:38 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
Redd wrote:
We've come to an age where looking at a women can get you in hot water.

And this will likely hand over the election to Republicans again. In the era of the #MeToo movement, women are coming out with stories and while many of them carry weight, some (like this) are downright exaggerations. Being raped and staying silent about it is one thing; grandpa Joe being a bit too friendly is another (you can flinch, you can turn around and say "please don't do that again", etc.).

What really grinds my gears is that some women want to have their cake and eat it too. Some of them want to have eyes on them, but just from the right kind of guys. They're strong and independent...except when it's suitable to be weak and dependent.

Democrats (and Biden in particular) should not give credit to this story. Republicans, should they nominate Trump, have no moral ground to attack Biden for this. A kiss on the head is a violation of personal space (we can all agree on that), but significantly pales in comparison to (admitting) grabbing their p***y or sexual assault. If they capitulate, then they deserve to lose.


I agree with what you say. I have always thought liberal in-fighting will ultimately be the demise of the Democratic Party if they ever get back in power and we are starting to see it with the 2020 campaign. Even good liberals can’t always keep up with the latest progressive ways they are supposed to act and what they should believe, and eventually will inconvenience their way of life too.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 22796
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:51 pm

Super80Fan wrote:
bgm wrote:
Super80Fan wrote:
If you're on the right you're automatically guilty no matter what the evidence is.


Your POS president was literally caught on tape bragging about grabbing women by the pussy. This pussy-grabber is worshiped by conservative evangelical Christians.

Stop and think about that for a moment.


I am not a Trump fan at all, didn't vote for him in 2016 and won't be voting for him in 2020, but other than that tape about him saying that, is there actual evidence he has actually done that? Is there any proof he actually "grabbed women by the pussy"?

Biden is caught on tape inappropriately touching women.

Think about that for a second.


http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2017/12/ ... users.html

Several women have accused the current occupant of the White House of sexual misconduct. Not only that, but he has cheated on all three of his wives. There are creepy pictures of him kissing girls and women, too.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 22796
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:55 pm

ltbewr wrote:
What used to be behaviors that one wouldn't make a big deal of even just a few years ago are unacceptable today. Biden is despised by the left-wing base of the Democrat Party for a number of other mainly economic reasons and his failure to keep Clarence Thomas off the US Supreme Court, but his touching women is just one of them that can be played easiest right now against him.


Treating women like objects? Isn't that what Anita Hill was about? We all know that is what #metoo is about.

And, tell us all, when was the Democrat party formed? Who was the last presidential nominee from the Democrat party?

I love how the right is crying and whining and carrying on about how creepy and misogynist Biden is. Demanding he not run because he smelled a woman's hair. Maybe if he goes on tape bragging about chasing women around and grabbing them, Biden will be elected in a landslide!
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
Brick
Posts: 1691
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 1999 11:08 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:43 pm

#MeTooUnlessTheyAreDemocrats
A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man...
 
NIKV69
Topic Author
Posts: 13703
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:59 pm

Brick wrote:
#MeTooUnlessTheyAreDemocrats


Thanks for saving me a post!
I am the Googlizer!!!
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 22796
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:23 am

NIKV69 wrote:
Brick wrote:
#MeTooUnlessTheyAreDemocrats


Thanks for saving me a post!


Do you really want us to go down the list of MAGA fan boy outrages vs. MAGA fan boy "who cares?" Guess what facts will show? I know facts can not be trusted but it would be fun!
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
DIRECTFLT
Posts: 2335
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:01 am

Two additional women came forward Tuesday to say former Vice President Joe Biden touched them in ways that made them uncomfortable.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... e-touching

Image

Caitlyn Caruso said that Mr. Biden placed his hand on her thigh and hugged her “just a little bit too long” at a campus event on sexual assault several years ago.

---------------------------------------------------------

Joe will go on CBS and have a sit down with Gayle King to explain himself, and when Joe affectionately puts his hand on her knee.... It will be ALL Over!!!
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling
 
Redd
Posts: 1340
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:40 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:08 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Two additional women came forward Tuesday to say former Vice President Joe Biden touched them in ways that made them uncomfortable.


Caitlyn Caruso said that Mr. Biden placed his hand on her thigh and hugged her “just a little bit too long” at a campus event on sexual assault several years ago.

---------------------------------------------------------

Joe will go on CBS and have a sit down with Gayle King to explain himself, and when Joe affectionately puts his hand on her knee.... It will be ALL Over!!!



It's time us men start coming out against inappropriate behavior towards ourselves. #howaboutmebro? Who's in?

Image
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 12724
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:10 am

Don't worry, it's just a misunderstanding they said. It's just a generation gap, they said. Touching was different in our day, they said.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
TSS
Posts: 3675
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:52 pm

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:28 am

Redd wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
Two additional women came forward Tuesday to say former Vice President Joe Biden touched them in ways that made them uncomfortable.


Caitlyn Caruso said that Mr. Biden placed his hand on her thigh and hugged her “just a little bit too long” at a campus event on sexual assault several years ago.

---------------------------------------------------------

Joe will go on CBS and have a sit down with Gayle King to explain himself, and when Joe affectionately puts his hand on her knee.... It will be ALL Over!!!



It's time us men start coming out against inappropriate behavior towards ourselves. #howaboutmebro? Who's in?

Image

Your posted image isn't showing for me so I'll need a bit of clarification. Does "inappropriate behavior towards ourselves" mean:
A. When we behave inappropriately towards ourselves by ourselves, or
B. When other guys behave inappropriately towards us?
Able to kill active threads stone dead with a single post!
 
Redd
Posts: 1340
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:40 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:33 am

The answer is C. When women behave inappropriately towards us....Is what was meant by that. Irony intended.

photo:https://steemitimages.com/640x0/http://www.sott.net/image/s22/444841/full/METOO.jpg
 
texdravid
Posts: 1830
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 3:21 pm

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:37 pm

At the end of the day, this is just a political hit job on Biden from the other democrat campaigns. This has all the fingerprints of Bernie and Kamala on this hit.

Biden is easily the most digestible of the Democrat candidates out there in 2020 for centrists and non Trump Republicans, which is exactly the reason he won’t get the nomination. He is too white for today’s identify ridden, me too morass of a party that is all about being leftist and socialist and woke as possible.

Step aside Joe, you are yesterday’s news on the democrat party, just like Jeb Bush was to the Republicans in 2016
Tort reform now. Throw lawyers in jail later.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 22796
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Lucy Flores says Biden acted inappropriately

Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:15 pm

texdravid wrote:
Biden is easily the most digestible of the Democrat candidates


Which political party is that? I thought Biden was a Democratic candidate? When did he switch parties?

None of this matters, of course, because of the sexual predator currently in the White House.....
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bananaboy, DocLightning, GalaxyFlyer, luckyone, sevenheavy, stratosphere and 58 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos