Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

WarRI1
Topic Author

Pro golfers say trump cheats at golf.

Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:35 am

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/0 ... /23703551/

Surprise, surprise, the man is a golf cheat also. Of course this must be fake news of course, who would believe a professional golfer?

777Jet

Re: Pro golfers say trump cheats at golf.

Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:43 am

Wow! Must be a slow news day...

seb146

Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:14 am

He is a disgrace. No doubt. Some things are just not worth posting. We know he cheats and lies. Constantly posting his lies and cheating, even when he cheats at golf or Candy Land against Barron (my apologies to Barron!) is exhausting. Let's focus on the real lies and his real cheating.

bagoldex

Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:39 am

President Goldfinger.

https://youtu.be/TSwB60QXCSI

stratclub

Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:53 am

Since the Democrats tried to set him up for collusion with the Russians and their plan backfired there are people helplessly hoping hope against hope that the Mueller investigation and report are a cover up and a vigorous Democrat investigation needs to be done.Better notify Adam Shiff for Brains about this so he can start a dossier.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... ories.html
https://www.theamericanconservative.com ... conspiracy

Bill and Hilary committing treason and selling 20% of our Uranium reserves to the Russian and getting $150M in kickbacks? We can forgive that, right? Hey, they just borrowed the Uranium anyway. We will get it back when they drop it on us after they manufacture bombs with it.

Oh and I know, cheating on golf makes you an immoral person and should be a crime worthy of the death penalty and DT needs to go to jail, Right? I'm going to have to call AOL's story just stupid. If he he did cheat at golf, so what? It's just a friggen game..........

seahawk

Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:02 am

Seriously who cares?

MikeDrop

Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:19 am

Yet another anti-Trump thread on A.Net. It’s kind of sad actually. After three years of slander where Trump has been accused of being a traitor, a rapist, a paedophile, a Russian agent, Putin’s cock holster, a racist, being antisemetic (despite having an jewish daughter and grandchildren), an idiot, a dictator, bankrupt, a liar, having a small dick, having small hands, having a mushroom dick, paying no taxes, lazy, clueless, narcissistic, and much, much more, none of it had any effect.

Now they are down to “Trump takes too many mulligans in a friendly game of golf”. As if that’s gonna move the needle.

Priceless!!! Thanks for the laugh!

Mike Drop

bgm

Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:24 am

MikeDrop wrote:
Yet another anti-Trump thread on A.Net. It’s kind of sad actually. After three years of slander where Trump has been accused of being a traitor, a rapist, a paedophile, a Russian agent, Putin’s cock holster, a racist, being antisemetic (despite having an jewish daughter and grandchildren), an idiot, a dictator, bankrupt, a liar, having a small dick, having small hands, having a mushroom dick, paying no taxes, lazy, clueless, narcissistic, and much, much more, none of it had any effect.

Now they are down to “Trump takes too many mulligans in a friendly game of golf”. As if that’s gonna move the needle.

Mike Drop

Lol, someone's a bit triggered. I guess a.net isn't your safespace... :rotfl:

MikeDrop

Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:32 am

bgm wrote:
MikeDrop wrote:

Mike Drop

Not triggered at all. Very amused actually. To see the left reduced to this kind of drivel as a hit piece is quite pleasurable. It’s a long fall from treason to too many mulligans. And it took less than two weeks!

Lol

Mike Drop

bgm

Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:37 am

MikeDrop wrote:
Not triggered at all.

Sure, not triggered one iota. Nothing to see here... :bigthumbsup:

dfwjim1

Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:05 am

Obummer cheated at basketball...

ltbewr

Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:36 am

That Pres. Trump cheats extensively at golf is just one more example of his disgusting lack of character that he has had all of his life and continues to show as President.

Magog

Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:43 am

Are there any amateurs who don’t cheat when they play golf? Anyone trying to make this into more than what 99% of amateur golfers do needs to come back down to reality.

cranberrysaus

Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:30 pm

Magog wrote:
Are there any amateurs who don’t cheat when they play golf? Anyone trying to make this into more than what 99% of amateur golfers do needs to come back down to reality.

Raise your hand if you've never kicked your ball out of the pine straw or nudged it out from behind that tree.

Now put your hands down, you liars.

stratclub

Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:53 pm

ltbewr wrote:
That Pres. Trump cheats extensively at golf is just one more example of his disgusting lack of character that he has had all of his life and continues to show as President.

Seriously, people need to stop bashing our President. For the first time in decades if not centuries we have a President that got into office without having to owe favors to anyone and is not a politician. Do you have any idea how huge that is?

That means that he might be able to get things done. Already, our southern border is being secured and Trump has eluded to the fact that our immigration laws need to be revised and enforced so that we can allow good deserving people to legally immigrate here. You have to admit that it's has been a long time since we have had a POTUS that makes good on election promises.

Are you this guy?

trpmb6

Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:05 pm

cranberrysaus wrote:
Magog wrote:

Raise your hand if you've never kicked your ball out of the pine straw or nudged it out from behind that tree.

Amen.

It's not a fun game of golf if you can't pretend you actually made it across that water hazard after the third shot. And I'm pretty sure the guys at the tee box on 5 don't want me to waste their time while I try to establish my best shot from their fairway after my slice from the tee shot on 1. :shrug:

Slow news day indeed.

Dutchy

Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:12 pm

WarRI1 wrote:
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/03/31/pro-golfers-say-president-trump-cheats-at-the-highest-level-in-new-book/23703551/

Surprise, surprise, the man is a golf cheat also. Of course this must be fake news of course, who would believe a professional golfer?

Who cares? He cheats at life and people seems to be ok with that.

LittleFokker

Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:28 pm

cranberrysaus wrote:
Magog wrote:

*Raises hand*

I'm a 4 handicap, and have played on my high school and college teams. I have also competed in adult amateur events. I like to play the ball down and I abhor those who bend the rules to the favor. I don't do winter lies, I hate gimmies, and I take my penalties properly (especially dropping - where a lot of people unknowingly cheat) when they happen. There is a population of us players who take the game seriously out there.

trpmb6 wrote:
Amen.

It's not a fun game of golf if you can't pretend you actually made it across that water hazard after the third shot. And I'm pretty sure the guys at the tee box on 5 don't want me to waste their time while I try to establish my best shot from their fairway after my slice from the tee shot on 1. :shrug:

Slow news day indeed.

Actually, the fun of the game is to recognize a challenge and try to best that obstacle. No fun in cheating your way around a challenge. And if I fail, I'm the first to admit my failures.

ltbewr wrote:

✅ Not a deal breaker for his eligibility to be President, but golf doesn't create character - it reveals it. This disgusting turd sandwich has no business being in charge of anything.

trpmb6

Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:43 pm

LittleFokker wrote:
trpmb6 wrote:
Amen.

Slow news day indeed.

Actually, the fun of the game is to recognize a challenge and try to best that obstacle. No fun in cheating your way around a challenge. And if I fail, I'm the first to admit my failures.

Sure, if you're as serious as you are. For me and my buddies it's just a good chance to get away from the wives and kids and hit the links. We play maybe 2 times a year - spring and fall. I'm not saying I won't hit my ball from in the rough behind a low hanging tree. I'll give it a shot. And if it doesn't go right I may even drop a ball there to try again. Other times - maybe because someone is already at the tee box behind us or we're running short on time - I may play "best ball" and move up to whoever had the best drive on that hole. No shame in any of that.

BN747

Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:16 pm

MikeDrop wrote:
bgm wrote:
MikeDrop wrote:

Mike Drop

Not triggered at all. Very amused actually. To see the left reduced to this kind of drivel as a hit piece is quite pleasurable. It’s a long fall from treason to too many mulligans. And it took less than two weeks!

Lol

Mike Drop

traitor :checkmark: hands dowm
a rapist, :checkmark: ex-wife Ivana says so
a pedophile :checkmark: Odds are ...
a Russian agent :checkmark: An Russian Assest for sure, Mueller Report still sealed.
Putin’s cock holster, :checkmark: No question about that one!
a racist, :checkmark: Owns that one
being antisemetic (despite having an jewish daughter and grandchildren), Not by birth, she's a convert, true Jews aren;t buying her schtick, but knock yourself out.
an idiot:checkmark: Confirmed! Just listen to him speak
a dictator,:checkmark: HA! if he could wipe out the media (doing his best) - would he? If he could make a law you must worship him - would he? He Absolutely would! On the right path!
bankrupt,:checkmark: 6 times
a liar, :checkmark: DAILY, when he breathes...he's lying about something.
having a small dick, :checkmark: Stormy says so, so it must be true! Because everything he's said regarding Stormy has been proven to be lies - Her, all true!!!
having small hands, :checkmark: Rubio says so, since trumps lies by the minute...Marco wins this one.
having a mushroom dick, :checkmark: Stormy says so, so it must be true!
paying no taxes, :checkmark: hiding his tax returns....one reason to do that
lazy, :checkmark: :checkmark: :checkmark: Verified by staff
clueless, :checkmark: On Military matters, Diplomacy, World Affairs, Geography, US History, World History, Energy Issues, Mathematics, Healthcare, Law Enforcement, just list a subject
narcissistic, :checkmark: Only his devotion to criminal behavior eclipses his vanity.

"and much, much more, none of it had any effect. " ...especially on people who are okay with all that baggage.

You admittedly find it amusing, most sane people would find these dubious qualities extremely disturbing....but you 'amasing'...tell us more about you.

BN747

bagoldex

Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:23 pm

Here's a video of him driving his golf cart right onto the putting green. Who other than a dementia patient or someone with a narcissistic personality disorder would find this acceptable?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/na ... video.html

Magog

Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:41 pm

bagoldex wrote:
Here's a video of him driving his golf cart right onto the putting green. Who other than a dementia patient or someone with a narcissistic personality disorder would find this acceptable?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/na ... video.html

The monster! This is so bad that it makes me forget about the Russian collusion hoax!

ER757

Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:36 pm

cranberrysaus wrote:
Magog wrote:

:D Good one! Yeah, I am guilty of occasionally "improving my lie" - I play maybe three times a year and am just out to enjoy the fresh air and time with my buddies. I never report a lower score on a hole than I got though - it is what it is. If I take 6 I say six, not five. One of the guys I used to play with used to shave so many strokes that if he ever got a hole in one he'd write down zero. Can't play with a guy like that.
As for presidential golf, years ago one of the golf writers at Sports Illustrated played 18 with Bill Clinton and in his story he wrote that there were a lot of "Billigans" taken by POTUS so the Donald isn't the only Commander in Chief known to take liberties on the links.

einsteinboricua

Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:12 pm

Magog wrote:
The monster! This is so bad that it makes me forget about the Russian collusion hoax!

But this pales in comparison to Obama and his tan suit!

Okie

Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:35 pm

777Jet wrote:

Sounds like it but since we are here.

cranberrysaus wrote:

Actually, I have not. Shot a 76 Saturday.

Weather is suppose to be nice Wednesday, I am going out and try another hole. :yes:

Okie

777Jet

Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:38 pm

Okie wrote:
777Jet wrote:

Sounds like it but since we are here.

We will be 'here' for the next six years :)

TWA772LR

Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:27 am

BN747 wrote:
MikeDrop wrote:
bgm wrote:

Lol

Mike Drop

a Russian agent :checkmark: An Russian Assest for sure, Mueller Report still sealed.
being antisemetic (despite having an jewish daughter and grandchildren), Not by birth, she's a convert, true Jews aren;t buying her schtick, but knock yourself out.
a dictator,:checkmark: HA! if he could wipe out the media (doing his best) - would he? If he could make a law you must worship him - would he? He Absolutely would! On the right path!
having a small dick, :checkmark: Stormy says so, so it must be true! Because everything he's said regarding Stormy has been proven to be lies - Her, all true!!!
having small hands, :checkmark: Rubio says so, since trumps lies by the minute...Marco wins this one.
clueless, :checkmark: On Military matters, Diplomacy, World Affairs, Geography, US History, World History, Energy Issues, Mathematics, Healthcare, Law Enforcement, just list a subject
narcissistic, :checkmark: Only his devotion to criminal behavior eclipses his vanity.

"and much, much more, none of it had any effect. " ...especially on people who are okay with all that baggage.

You admittedly find it amusing, most sane people would find these dubious qualities extremely disturbing....but you 'amasing'...tell us more about you.

BN747

Airliners.net has gone down the toilet since there's conversations about Donald Trumps penis.

Tugger

Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:37 am

Its not really news because no one is really surprised.

Everyone who supports Trump will excuse anything he does that they would otherwise attack others for. And the same but opposite mostly holds for those that oppose Trump, what they might excuse others that they support or agree with but not if its Trump.

But as I said, I am not surprised, he has consistently shown himself to be like this.

Tugg

Max Q

Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:38 am

BN747 wrote:
MikeDrop wrote:
bgm wrote:

Lol

Mike Drop

BN747

Very well said BN

WarRI1
Topic Author

Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:39 am

I played golf for a couple of years after retirement, I never cheated once, I just picked up my ball and took an automatic six on any hole. Those who cheat and write the cheat down as fact are just cheaters!!!! If you find cheating in a game acceptable, guess what? I myself hold myself to a higher level. That is why I do not like trump, he is pathetic pure and simple. And his excusers? Guess what? :wink2:

LittleFokker

Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:13 am

WarRI1 wrote:
I played golf for a couple of years after retirement, I never cheated once, I just picked up my ball and took an automatic six on any hole. Those who cheat and write the cheat down as fact are just cheaters!!!! If you find cheating in a game acceptable, guess what? I myself hold myself to a higher level. That is why I do not like trump, he is pathetic pure and simple. And his excusers? Guess what? :wink2:

Picking up your ball and then taking a max score is cheating. Rules say you are done with a hole when you ball is legally holed, no matter what your score is.

casinterest

Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:53 am

LittleFokker wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

Picking up your ball and then taking a max score is cheating. Rules say you are done with a hole when you ball is legally holed, no matter what your score is.

Depends on local league rules for the speed of play, but 6 is a bit low to pick up on every hole.

A lot of leagues outside of tournaments play a +4,+5 or double par limit.

stratclub

Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:05 am

BN747 wrote:
MikeDrop wrote:
bgm wrote:

Lol

Mike Drop

BN747

Wow!!! Just amazing. I guess there always will be people that just have to hate. I nominate you as a poster boy of the facts don't matter slimeball left. Just for balance, could you expound on the truly horrific and depraved indifference for human life atrocities the Clinton's are guilty off?

People have died because of the Clinton's (Haiti and Benghazi). No big deal compared to the orange one cheating on a stupid ass game called golf.

Me? Trump is just fine. Just like me, he is human and imperfect and could care less what others think. His saving grace is that he is not going to tell you what you want to hear, he will tell you just the way it is. After decades of being lied to and screwed by the political business as usual corrupt political scumbags our system promotes, whether you like it or not, President Trump will tell you the truth.

Yup, It's time the political cesspool (swamp) that we jokingly refer to as our political system is drained.

BN747

Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:43 am

stratclub wrote:
BN747 wrote:
MikeDrop wrote:

Lol

Mike Drop

BN747

Wow!!! Just amazing. I guess there always will be people that just have to hate. I nominate you as a poster boy of the facts don't matter slimeball left. Just for balance, could you expound on the truly horrific and depraved indifference for human life atrocities the Clinton's are guilty off?

People have died because of the Clinton's (Haiti and Benghazi). No big deal compared to the orange one cheating on a stupid ass game called golf.

Me? Trump is just fine. Just like me, he is human and imperfect and could care less what others think. His saving grace is that he is not going to tell you what you want to hear, he will tell you just the way it is. After decades of being lied to and screwed by the political business as usual corrupt political scumbags our system promotes, whether you like it or not, President Trump will tell you the truth.

Yup, It's time the political cesspool (swamp) that we jokingly refer to as our political system is drained.

I see, so I'm the 'hater' because trump did factually do all those things.

Got it.

And trump will tell the truth huh?

So all his caught-on-video-lies in your world means he's really telling the truth, I see.

How could everyone be so wrong about a extraordinary pathological liar?

You did a good job of attacking me fella, but you telling everyone here that trump in your opinion tells 'the truth' does not undo all the lies, sexual assault charges, tax evasion, charity theft and other criminal activity caused by no one but himself.

Al you done with your post is tell us the type of leader you prefer...an immoral corrupt idiot.. (i say idiot because I knew more about nations, cultures around the world in 8th grade than what the current president knows now.

Speaking for myself, I like my presidents 'smarter' than me by a mile...I can out do him (as most of A.net) in an IQ test in my sleep.

BN747

WarRI1
Topic Author

Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:45 am

LittleFokker wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

I was so bad at the game that I never kept score, six was a joke we had, I would say, an automatic six, I did not want to hold up anyone behind me, especially women's groups. NO cheating believe me. I was out there to have a few laughs .Anybody want a good set of hardly used left handed clubs cheap? ;)

LittleFokker

Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:28 am

WarRI1 wrote:

I was so bad at the game that I never kept score, six was a joke we had, I would say, an automatic six, I did not want to hold up anyone behind me, especially women's groups. NO cheating believe me. I was out there to have a few laughs .Anybody want a good set of hardly used left handed clubs cheap? ;)

I understand why you did things that way, but it's still weird for me to read the line "I never cheated" followed by you taking credit for a score you did not shoot. You're not the only golfer that's done that, but it burns my toast when I give it my best and sometimes screw up and make double bogey, while others slap it all over the place and then credit themselves with a double.

casinterest wrote:
LittleFokker wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

Depends on local league rules for the speed of play, but 6 is a bit low to pick up on every hole.

I have seen that policy before, courses ask of it to assist beginners with pace of play. But it's not recognized in the rule book and your score isn't legitimate for handicap purposes. And if an organization of golfers choose to play that way, then it's up to them, but that's not a real score.

trpmb6

Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:48 pm

WarRI1 wrote:
LittleFokker wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

This is too rich. You're basically admitting to doing the same thing as Trump here. Sure maybe you're not adjusting your lie.. but does it really matter if you're just going to call it "an automatic 6" each time? What's the point of even keeping score then. Honestly, double bogey golf isn't even that bad if you're not a serious player.

For the record most amateur - go out and play for the heck of it - really are no different. Hell, my group we don't even keep score half the time.

casinterest

Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:54 pm

LittleFokker wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

I understand why you did things that way, but it's still weird for me to read the line "I never cheated" followed by you taking credit for a score you did not shoot. You're not the only golfer that's done that, but it burns my toast when I give it my best and sometimes screw up and make double bogey, while others slap it all over the place and then credit themselves with a double.

casinterest wrote:
LittleFokker wrote:

I have seen that policy before, courses ask of it to assist beginners with pace of play. But it's not recognized in the rule book and your score isn't legitimate for handicap purposes. And if an organization of golfers choose to play that way, then it's up to them, but that's not a real score.

I have to laugh though. If a person is having to pick up multiple times a round, do you really think they are concerned with their handicap? You also realize their is a max handicap? I play with Golfers whose max handicap is somewhere between 3 and 4 beers beyond the 18 max on 9 holes.

cledaybuck

Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:55 pm

If he is just taking a mulligan in a friendly round of golf and not reporting it as part of an official USGA handicap, I really don't care. But this:
“Trump’s caddy came up to me and said, ‘You know that shot you hit on the par 5?’” Tirico says. “‘It was about 10 feet from the hole. Trump threw it in the bunker. I watched him do it.’” is an impeachable offense.

GalaxyFlyer

Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:04 pm

So did Clinton, so what except in both cases it does reveal their respective character or lack of it.

MaverickM11

Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:13 pm

Trump has always been a dumb cheat and a pathological liar, in literally every aspect of his life major or minor. That's not a flaw for Republicans--it's on brand--and only becoming more so every day.
stratclub wrote:
Bill and Hilary committing treason and selling 20% of our Uranium reserves to the Russian and getting $150M in kickbacks? We can forgive that, right? Hey, they just borrowed the Uranium anyway. We will get it back when they drop it on us after they manufacture bombs with it.

LOL where's your proof booboo? How long have you been investigating the Clintons? There is way more proof Trump colluded with Russia than this Uranium 1 nonsense...ie more than zero.

MikeDrop wrote:
a racist, being antisemetic (despite having an jewish daughter and grandchildren)

Nobody shoots up a synagogue (or mosque) like a Trump supporter! If you think he gives a toss about his daughter other than wanting to bend her over, you haven't been paying attention.

stratclub wrote:
President Trump will tell you the truth.

Doctors in a generation will look back on statements like this and be able to tell exactly what brand of lead paint you ate and how close you slept to a microwave as a child.

casinterest

Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:04 pm

casinterest wrote:
LittleFokker wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

casinterest wrote:

I have to laugh though. If a person is having to pick up multiple times a round, do you really think they are concerned with their handicap? You also realize their is a max handicap? I play with Golfers whose max handicap is somewhere between 3 and 4 beers beyond the 18 max on 9 holes.

And the USGA has actually allowed for it this year.

https://www.usga.org/content/usga/home- ... -play.html

stratclub

Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:57 pm

BN747 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
BN747 wrote:

BN747

Got it.

So all his caught-on-video-lies in your world means he's really telling the truth, I see.

You did a good job of attacking me fella, but you telling everyone here that trump in your opinion tells 'the truth' does not undo all the lies, sexual assault charges, tax evasion, charity theft and other criminal activity caused by no one but himself.

Al you done with your post is tell us the type of leader you prefer...an immoral corrupt idiot.. (i say idiot because I knew more about nations, cultures around the world in 8th grade than what the current president knows now.

Speaking for myself, I like my presidents 'smarter' than me by a mile...I can out do him (as most of A.net) in an IQ test in my sleep.

BN747

Lot's of misguided vitriol there. When faced with the 2016 election, It was clear to me that we really didn't have a viable candidate, so I voted for the lesser of two evils and despite how bad my choice was, it was the right decision. Seriously, the cesspool that our current political system is has needed to be drained for a long time and clearly the "other" candidate wouldn't be doing that because she is neck deep in that cesspool.

Delivering on campaign promises and doing the right thing isn't rocket science and from what I have seen so why haven't prior POTUS that are apparently "smarter than you" been able to deliver? The Orange One has every intent to deliver to us, The American people.

May I suggest that to help you with your anger issues, you quit watching CNN and MNBC because their agenda is not to inform and report the news, it is to keep you pissed off and afraid. That comes through so clearly in your :checkmark: check mark list you put together. There is hope though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkEVd5Nz6Vc

LittleFokker

Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:48 pm

casinterest wrote:
casinterest wrote:
LittleFokker wrote:

And the USGA has actually allowed for it this year.

https://www.usga.org/content/usga/home- ... -play.html

I didn't renew my membership with the USGA (they're starting to piss me off with how organizationally stupid they're getting), so I didn't get my 2019 rule book yet. I do know a lot of rules changed, I haven't memorized all of them yet, but I do know that most of them were dumb and/or solved a problem that didn't exist (especially this dropping from knee height nonsense). This reads more of an acknowledgement that locals can do a max stroke limit, but still invalid for handicap obviously.

BN747

Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:00 pm

stratclub wrote:
BN747 wrote:
stratclub wrote:

Got it.

BN747

Lot's of misguided vitriol there. When faced with the 2016 election, It was clear to me that we really didn't have a viable candidate, so I voted for the lesser of two evils and despite how bad my choice was, it was the right decision. Seriously, the cesspool that our current political system is has needed to be drained for a long time and clearly the "other" candidate wouldn't be doing that because she is neck deep in that cesspool.

Delivering on campaign promises and doing the right thing isn't rocket science and from what I have seen so why haven't prior POTUS that are apparently "smarter than you" been able to deliver? The Orange One has every intent to deliver to us, The American people.

May I suggest that to help you with your anger issues, you quit watching CNN and MNBC because their agenda is not to inform and report the news, it is to keep you pissed off and afraid. That comes through so clearly in your :checkmark: check mark list you put together. There is hope though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkEVd5Nz6Vc

No thanks keep your suggestions to yourself because you are pretty thin in the area of 'being frustrated with the political mess of the nation'...

Your analysis as presented here is dangerously insincere in either really understanding historically where American stands and how it got there...

Or

Your take on 'what the nation needs' in a 'worse of two evils scenario' has no foundation, you present it with no substance guiding the comment itself.

Since you are man enough to take the stand to call me 'angered' based on my outlining the malfeasance of 'your hero' (and I call him that because you elect to act as if His endless wrong doing is somehow translated into a fault of mine...anger on my part).
That speaks to several issues.
You fail miserably at placing blame where it belongs yet you claim political frustrations.
If you don't know where to place responsibility, you fling it anywhere it suits you - in this case, trump flaws are somehow my fault...that's a truly warped mentality.
Your post speaks for itself.

If you wish to speak knowledgeably about US politics and history, know the subject....you clearly do not if all you are reduced to 'you are angry'.

That's children's sandbox talk.

BN747

MaverickM11

Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:20 pm

Aaaaand here's Trump lying about where his father was born. For at least the third time. Because he's a pathological liar, and not even a good one.
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... in-germany

stratclub wrote:

There's hope in a fake campaign using fake images?

seb146

Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:48 pm

stratclub wrote:

I see..... so Fox, Breitbart, Washington Times, New York Post, Sinclair, ONN are information only? If you believe that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to sell you.

The right is so obsessed with "both sides do it" to justify their own lies and hate. That's the only reason. Look up the post. "Clinton did it so why is this an issue?" We are not discussing Clinton. This is another lie in the team MAGA basket that people will defend. Because "both sides do it". It is okay for the current occupant of the White House because Clinton or Biden or Warren or Beto but Republicans are so upstanding.

This is why Republicans have to have their behinds handed to them in 2020. We are sick of "both sides do it" to justify their lies and hate.

trpmb6

Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:20 pm

Eh, I think it's just a "pot calling the kettle black" type of thing for me. Firstly, I don't really care what private parties do when they're playing golf.. But it wasn't all that newsworthy (newsworthy enough for someone to still find a link to the "billigan") when bill supposedly did it. But anyways, this is really not worth time discussing so I sit here and wonder what has my life come to that I'm arguing about the golfing habits of people I've never met on a forum focused on aviation.

edit: then again I still haven't seen this article pop up anywhere so maybe the two are equivalent and it's just a petty nobody cares article

alfa164

Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:31 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
Aaaaand here's Trump lying about where his father was born. For at least the third time. Because he's a pathological liar, and not even a good one.
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... in-germany

This is what I can't quite understand: why does Trump lie about things that are meaningless in the long run? Why does he lie constantly about things that can easily be proven to be false? And what does it do to the image of the American Presidency when the whole world knows we are being led by someone who has no compulsion to tell the truth?

Does he lie just because he thinks he can get by with it; after all, he has surrounded himself with "Yes men" throughout all his life, and presumably has never been confronted about his disdain for honesty? Or is he just psychologically incapable of telling the truth?

WarRI1
Topic Author

Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:41 am

Litlle Fokker.

WarRI1 wrote:

You are kidding me correct? how can you cheat when you do not even give a shit about the score or are competing against anyone. I was out there to enjoy myself, not worry about something meaningless to me. :banghead: :banghead: .