BN747
Topic Author

MAGA Fans Attack Two Teen Boys

Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:09 pm

Teens left ‘drenched in blood’ after slur-spewing Trump supporters attack them at Ohio Waffle House
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/04/teens- ... fle-house/
"Two Ohio teenagers were attacked at a Waffle House in what police believe was a racially motivated attack, reports the Bloomington News.

Two men were arrested after yelling racist slurs and physically attacking two customers at the Waffle House restaurant on March 31. Bowling Green Police said the alleged assailants — Jacob Dick, 22, and Zachary Keller, 21 — have been charged with assault and ethnic intimidation.

“As soon as we walked into the Waffle House, they started saying ‘here come the s—-.’ And telling us how Trump was going to take care of us immigrants,” said Justin Hartford, one of the victims of the attack. He claims they uttered the N-word over and over."

The MAGA effect at work.

Add them up, how many MAGA attacks since 2016. This nonsense isn't on the decrease...it's on the increase.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

bgm

Re: MAGA Fans Attack Two Teen Boys

Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:51 pm

This is truly the consequence of Trump. His vile rhetoric has consequences. Up until recently, these pieces of filth were told their views were abhorrent, and even though they held them, they were kept under wraps. Now they’re emboldened due to the rancid piece of garbage in the White House telling them it’s ok to be racist assholes.

One of their surnames is very appropriate.
████ ███ █ ███████ ██ █ █████ ██ ████ [redacted]

stl07

Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:22 pm

Why Ohio always?
Interesting how every thread is spammed with "bring back paid membership, there are too many spammers"

1836Sam

Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:28 pm

Antifa!

MaverickM11

Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:59 pm

Kellyanne Conway was prescient with her 'Bowling Green massacre'!

BN747 wrote:
The MAGA effect at work.

Add them up, how many MAGA attacks since 2016. This nonsense isn't on the decrease...it's on the increase.

Hey credit where credit is due--every last extremist murder in 2018 was right wing linked. *Golf clap for Trump and his followers*
E pur si muove -Galileo

Brick

Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:46 am

When multiple local media outlets reported this incident, there was no mention about the victims being "drenched in blood" and no mention of the perps "telling us how Trump was going to take care of us immigrants".

The only "news" story claiming these facts are from the OP's link the Raw Story web site, which is a known alt-left hate site. Me thinks these additional "facts" are nothing but embellishments to a non-story to give the anti-Trump people another boner.
A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man...

seb146

Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:54 am

Brick wrote:
When multiple local media outlets reported this incident, there was no mention about the victims being "drenched in blood" and no mention of the perps "telling us how Trump was going to take care of us immigrants".

The only "news" story claiming these facts are from the OP's link the Raw Story web site, which is a known alt-left hate site. Me thinks these additional "facts" are nothing but embellishments to a non-story to give the anti-Trump people another boner.

Both sides do it, as the right loves to point out. We had to and still do have to put up with domestic terrorism done by white nationalists and defended by right wing hate sites. Both sides do it so why the outrage over both sides doing it when "the left" does it?

This is simply domestic terrorism by white nationalists. We need to call it for what it is. White nationalist domestic terrorism.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

DarkSnowyNight

Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:04 am

Brick wrote:

You believe this makes these things ok.
"Ya Can't Win, Rocky! There's no Oxygen on Mars!"
"Yeah? That means there's no Oxygen for him Neither..."

1836Sam

Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:48 am

Brick wrote:

Well, Brick, I know you don’t care about flyover country but see below for local news coverage.

https://bgindependentmedia.org/city-lea ... fle-house/

Very well handled, as we do things in the South. Cheers to the local government and the LEOs! :bigthumbsup: Government as it’s supposed to be. Well done!

P.S. A noble spirit embiggers the smallest man.

cledaybuck

Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:50 am

1836Sam wrote:
Brick wrote:

Well, Brick, I know you don’t care about flyover country but see below for local news coverage.

Very well handled, as we do things in the South. Cheers to the local government and the LEOs! :bigthumbsup: Government as it’s supposed to be. Well done!

It’s embiggens. And Jebadiah was a fraud!
As we celebrate mediocrity, all the boys upstairs want to see, how much you'll pay for what you used to get for free.

1836Sam

Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:02 am

cledaybuck wrote:
1836Sam wrote:
Brick wrote:

It’s embiggens. And Jebadiah was a fraud!

Well, I for one have no doubt our friend "Brick" will be apologizing at any moment so that he can embigger/embiggen/embiggest himself. As he has advertised to everyone, he has a noble spirit and must be without doubt an honorable man.

CitizenJustin

Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:44 pm

bgm wrote:
This is truly the consequence of Trump. His vile rhetoric has consequences. Up until recently, these pieces of filth were told their views were abhorrent, and even though they held them, they were kept under wraps. Now they’re emboldened due to the rancid piece of garbage in the White House telling them it’s ok to be racist assholes.

One of their surnames is very appropriate.

The sad thing is the ignorant masses are actually falling for his BS. I never realized people were this stupid and gullible. Mindless drones following Trumps every word is both pathetic and dangerous.

alfa164

Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:04 pm

bgm wrote:
This is truly the consequence of Trump. His vile rhetoric has consequences. Up until recently, these pieces of filth were told their views were abhorrent, and even though they held them, they were kept under wraps. Now they’re emboldened due to the rancid piece of garbage in the White House telling them it’s ok to be racist assholes. One of their surnames is very appropriate.

And a substantial majority of Americans agree with you:

https://www.apnews.com/976581a179a5473181d950d8818638a3
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....

NoTime

Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:32 pm

BN747 wrote:
Add them up, how many MAGA attacks since 2016.

Probably nowhere near the amount of fake ones since 2016.

BN747
Topic Author

Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:35 pm

NoTime wrote:
BN747 wrote:

ONE is too many.

So judging by snarky sarcastic comment, such a nasty political theme that MAGA peeps are bonding around, united 'hate' forces have to start somewhere...MAGA fans were preceded by the Brown Shirts. MAGA fans empowered = more violence. Do you see any MAGA peaceful unifying efforts anywhere?

No you don't.

Because it is based a selfish premise.

America First.

Make America Great Again - WTF does that mean? Not a single MAGA fanboy has stepped forward to explain the 'Again' part. Not one.

To be 'Great Again'...means unequivocally that America was Great at one time.

When was that? 1800s?
1850s?
1900?
1920?
1940?
1960?
2000?
...when, you guys who embrace it should absolutely be able to answer this. And yet, we all see that you can not.

I expect you to attack me (knock yourselves out) but I really want hear and honest answer - if one exist.

BN747

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

NoTime

Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:02 am

BN747 wrote:
NoTime wrote:
BN747 wrote:

ONE is too many.

On that we can agree. Just like I hope you can agree that ONE fake is too many.

So judging by snarky sarcastic comment,

Nothing sarcastic about it - just complete honesty.

such a nasty political theme that MAGA peeps are bonding around,

Are you freaking kidding me? Are you truly that blind to the hatred/sarcasm/sneering/scoffing that is aimed, by yourself and others on the left, at conservatives around this forum? At conservative politicians? At just about anyone that doesn't fall lock step into the new fringe left's way of thinking?

MAGA fans were preceded by the Brown Shirts.

Please... today's anti-free-speech, sign stealing, egg throwing, pepper spraying, debate interrupting liberals have much more in common with Brown Shirts than a few MAGA hat wearing teenagers do.

Do you see any MAGA peaceful unifying efforts anywhere?

What are you even talking about? My guess is that tens of thousands of people peacefully wear their MAGA hats every day... and the only thing about their day that is not peaceful is when some soy sucking lefty tries to start shite about it. Judging from the bile spewed by the left (probably you, included) at a teenager who had the temerity to wear a MAGA hat and smirk (God forbid) - it seems like the left should be focusing efforts on "peaceful unifying efforts" for MAGA hat wearers.

America First.

The fact that you think "America First" is a bad thing shows just how out of touch the far left is.

Make America Great Again - WTF does that mean? Not a single MAGA fanboy has stepped forward to explain the 'Again' part. Not one.

What planet do you live on? How have you managed to live to whatever age you are without realizing that political slogans are vague? How about "Forward Together" (Clinton) or "A Future To Believe In" (Bernie) or "Forward" (Obama) or "Yes We Can" (Obama) or the ever popular "Change We Can Believe In" (Obama)

The whole point of a good political slogan is that it appeals to whatever wants/needs the base can conjure up. In Trump's case, it appealed to a large number of every day Americans who felt like the country was heading in the wrong direction. Especially those that felt that the country was in decline... hence the "again" part of the slogan.

Of course it was, at different times depending on different metrics... and, again, depending upon what the voter thinks is important.

MaverickM11

Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:36 am

NoTime wrote:
The whole point of a good political slogan is that it appeals to whatever wants/needs the base can conjure up. In Trump's case, it appealed to a large number of every day Americans who felt like the country was heading in the wrong direction. Especially those that felt that the country was in decline... hence the "again" part of the slogan..

You got that right. It appealed to the folks who longed wistfully for a time when colored folk knew which water fountain to use, the queers kept quiet about it, women never left the kitchen and had no recourse to challenge your mistress, the Jews were "the only guys I want counting my money" (Trump), and Mexicans--a GOP catch-all for anyone south of the border from any of the 3+ Mexicos :lol: --picked fruit but certainly didn't have any property or rights. MAGA is one big ole' 'get off my lawn', except there isn't even a lawn.

NoTime wrote:
BN747 wrote:
NoTime wrote:

ONE is too many.

All extremist murders in 2018 were right wing. All of them. And they're way up. Hell, in one week there was the synagogue shooting while a very fine MAGA person was sending out package bombs from a comically MAGA plastered van.
E pur si muove -Galileo

DL717

Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:41 am

BN747 wrote:
NoTime wrote:
BN747 wrote:

ONE is too many.

So judging by snarky sarcastic comment, such a nasty political theme that MAGA peeps are bonding around, united 'hate' forces have to start somewhere...MAGA fans were preceded by the Brown Shirts. MAGA fans empowered = more violence. Do you see any MAGA peaceful unifying efforts anywhere?

No you don't.

America First.

When was that? 1800s?
1850s?
1900?
1920?
1940?
1960?
2000?
...when, you guys who embrace it should absolutely be able to answer this. And yet, we all see that you can not.

I expect you to attack me (knock yourselves out) but I really want hear and honest answer - if one exist.

BN747

BN747

I see you skipped the 50’s. It was actually a pretty sane time in the US save for the morons in the South. Civil rights were moving forward. The American dream was finally being realized after a disastrous first half of the century, technology exploded and people were largely civil to each other. There was a thing called a family back then too. Kids didn’t talk back to teachers, kids were there to learn. Everything has been pretty much shit since then. The country was on full speed. New schools, highways, airports. People could still get a decent job with a high school education.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?

BN747
Topic Author

Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:01 am

NoTime wrote:
BN747 wrote:
ONE is too many.

Well let me be honest...would you prefer a real Beatdown or a Internet/Fake beatdown?

NoTime wrote:
BN747 wrote:

Nothing sarcastic about it - just complete honesty.,

I like being completely honest too, BUT the real kind.

Here's the difference... only in the most simple of minds is a fake anything an exact equal of the real thing.

NoTime wrote:

Are you freaking kidding me? Are you truly that blind to the hatred/sarcasm/sneering/scoffing that is aimed, by yourself and others on the left, at conservatives around this forum? At conservative politicians? At just about anyone that doesn't fall lock step into the new fringe left's way of thinking?

No I'm not kidding. Not for a second.

Here's the difference between my hate vs your hate.

I hate people and politicians (most conservatives - old William Cohen type conservatives are dinosaurs) who can easily bring the most vitriolic disdain for anytime of person once they are labeled a scapegoat - Todays Republicans by their very nature are all in on this, they'll eat it up every time.

I hate people who can hate people who don't need much blame entire groups of people for the flimsiest of excuses.
That tells me they are more about that than pursuing improvement of the situation, hate first ultimately lead->violence->leads atrocities.

I hate people who lack empathy.
The hero of today's Conservatives FAT Donny leading the way.

I hate people who are willing to sell my country down the tubes to our worst enemy because their leaders tells them it's okay, they chuck their patriotism, morals and rip their humanity to shreds while not feeling a thing while watching the Inhuman act of children ripped from the parents for a cheap political stunt.
The hero of today's Conservatives FAT Donny leading the way here too.

You people can be triggered to hate at a simple dog whistle, something in people like this pick it immediately and react.

YOU call my hating these traits 'a fault' a hate on my part, well dude...those traits are not to be admired in any shape of form.

I can go on quite easily, but I'm certain what you've posted here provides plenty of opportunity as I read and respond.

NoTime wrote:
BN747 wrote:

Please... today's anti-free-speech, sign stealing, egg throwing, pepper spraying, debate interrupting liberals have much more in common with Brown Shirts than a few MAGA hat wearing teenagers do.

You didn't finish your thought, allow me...Please... today's anti-free-speech, sign stealing, egg throwing, pepper spraying, debate interrupting liberals have much more in common with Brown Shirts than a few MAGA hat wearing Men attacking and beating up teenagers ...better?

Hating free speech? The ACLU is a conservative organation...name one conservative organization that fights harder for free speech that that, just one....waiting. Pie in the face, egg upside the head offends you but you wish not look at the violent attacks by MAGA fans - faulty wired thoughts work that way.

NoTime wrote:
BN747 wrote:

What are you even talking about? My guess is that tens of thousands of people peacefully wear their MAGA hats every day... and the only thing about their day that is not peaceful is when some soy sucking lefty tries to start shite about it. Judging from the bile spewed by the left (probably you, included) at a teenager who had the temerity to wear a MAGA hat and smirk (God forbid) - it seems like the left should be focusing efforts on "peaceful unifying efforts" for MAGA hat wearers.

To a child that red hat is cute. To an adult (and some very smart young kids) who know history, they know America was NEVER Great - for some people it was MORE than great, infact when the KKK march on Washington DC, I bet to whites who cheered that even that was Ameica at it's Greatest.

If Hitler has said 'I love Jews!'...I guarantee you millions of Germans then would have gleefully shouted 'You see, He loves Jews"
Just as a few of here say "Fat Donny trump isn't racist" - and like those Hitler loving Germans cheering while he was busy burning humans being in ovens, you guys see FAT Donny's inhuman treatment of refugees and asylum seekers and are cheering, nothing indicates if he makes matters worse (and he will) that any of you will waver.

NoTime wrote:
BN747 wrote:
America First.

The fact that you think "America First" is a bad thing shows just how out of touch the far left is..

Out of touch? No, we are just not as greedy, selfish anywhere near the extreme of people who started this slogan (the Russians were first) and the people who eat it up - like you.

NoTime wrote:
BN747 wrote:

What planet do you live on? How have you managed to live to whatever age you are without realizing that political slogans are vague? How about "Forward Together" (Clinton) or "A Future To Believe In" (Bernie) or "Forward" (Obama) or "Yes We Can" (Obama) or the ever popular "Change We Can Believe In" (Obama)

The whole point of a good political slogan is that it appeals to whatever wants/needs the base can conjure up. In Trump's case, it appealed to a large number of every day Americans who felt like the country was heading in the wrong direction. Especially those that felt that the country was in decline... hence the "again" part of the slogan.

Sure political slogans CAN BE vague.

They CAN also be DANGEROUS...like the one you are defending.

How many people have been attacked by championing "Forward Together"
How many people have been attacked by championing "A Future To Believe In"
How many people have been attacked by championing "Forward"
How many people have been attacked by championing "the ever popular "Change We Can Believe In" (Obama)"

Answer:ZERO.

Your turn...MAGA means what exactly, a lot of talking fella...but even you can not answer this.

NoTime wrote:
BN747 wrote:

Of course it was, at different times depending on different metrics... and, again, depending upon what the voter thinks is important.

Wrong. As a Nation - a whole entire nation? The 'different times' you are trying pass as substantive in 'America being Great' is a complete facade. Our historic News accounts (available to read anywhere) do a brilliant job of showcasing the great days of American past - guess who headlines every single on of those.

You know the elation black and other minorities experienced on Nov.7th 2008? I'm sure you remember it well... that one day is how whites in America feel in America every election day and all of those 'great days' you speak of above.

Just one day as opposed to centuries for one part of America.

That's the world most of us live in whether you like it or not...history has recorded it.

BN747

BN747
Topic Author

Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:16 am

DL717 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
NoTime wrote:

ONE is too many.

No you don't.

America First.

When was that? 1800s?
1850s?
1900?
1920?
1940?
1960?
2000?

BN747

BN747

I see you skipped the 50’s. It was actually a pretty sane time in the US save for the morons in the South. Civil rights were moving forward. The American dream was finally being realized after a disastrous first half of the century, technology exploded and people were largely civil to each other. There was a thing called a family back then too. Kids didn’t talk back to teachers, kids were there to learn. Everything has been pretty much shit since then. The country was on full speed. New schools, highways, airports. People could still get a decent job with a high school education.

Bro, I skipped a lot of years, that was just a random sampling nothing in particular stood out among those selected.

But the '50s were the aftermath of vicious World War. Just like after Sept. 11th, American came together feeling as one....being human, of course it would not last. But during the '50s black soldiers returned home (home where German/Nazi Pows were treated better than they were during and after that war only come home to an America that lynched them, killed them and made them wonder...wtf are we fighting for?

Yes, the American Dream was taking hold, finally, but it wasn't the things you noted that put the brakes on it...it was powerful forces that pushed the government onto a hawkish path. The technology you curse is the same technology that ensured America's victory in WWII. It's not the technology that screwed things up...it was user error.

Everything has been pretty much shit since then. The country was on full speed. New schools, highways, airports. People could still get a decent job with a high school education.

The country is unquestionably better off than those chummy times you recall from the '50s, there are political entities that very much want those infrastructure improvements and there are other political entities that cry cost, cost cost and then turn and rewards the nations richest.

The 'But the Cost' crowd fails to see channeling the money to society's infrastructure are funds that recycle back into the nation's coffers...it's spent into the system.
BUT the funding to Gov't welfare programs aka Gov't contractors/Military Industrial complex, Tax Cuts going into pockets of the few and into their off shore bank accounts - impoving nothing but their pockets....not yours or your country's.

BN747

FreequentFlier

Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:17 am

BN747 wrote:
NoTime wrote:
BN747 wrote:
ONE is too many.

Well let me be honest...would you prefer a real Beatdown or a Internet/Fake beatdown?

NoTime wrote:
BN747 wrote:

Here's the difference... only in the most simple of minds is a fake anything an exact equal of the real thing.

NoTime wrote:

I hate people and politicians (most conservatives - old William Cohen type conservatives are dinosaurs) who can easily bring the most vitriolic disdain for anytime of person once they are labeled a scapegoat - Todays Republicans by their very nature are all in on this, they'll eat it up every time.

I hate people who can hate people who don't need much blame entire groups of people for the flimsiest of excuses.
That tells me they are more about that than pursuing improvement of the situation, hate first ultimately lead->violence->leads atrocities.

I hate people who are willing to sell my country down the tubes to our worst enemy because their leaders tells them it's okay, they chuck their patriotism, morals and rip their humanity to shreds while not feeling a thing while watching the Inhuman act of children ripped from the parents for a cheap political stunt.

You people can be triggered to hate at a simple dog whistle, something in people like this pick it immediately and react.

YOU call my hating these traits 'a fault' a hate on my part, well dude...those traits are not to be admired in any shape of form.

I can go on quite easily, but I'm certain what you've posted here provides plenty of opportunity as I read and respond.

NoTime wrote:
BN747 wrote:

You didn't finish your thought, allow me...Please... today's anti-free-speech, sign stealing, egg throwing, pepper spraying, debate interrupting liberals have much more in common with Brown Shirts than a few MAGA hat wearing Men attacking and beating up teenagers ...better?

Hating free speech? The ACLU is a conservative organation...name one conservative organization that fights harder for free speech that that, just one....waiting. Pie in the face, egg upside the head offends you but you wish not look at the violent attacks by MAGA fans - faulty wired thoughts work that way.

NoTime wrote:
BN747 wrote:

To a child that red hat is cute. To an adult (and some very smart young kids) who know history, they know America was NEVER Great - for some people it was MORE than great, infact when the KKK march on Washington DC, I bet to whites who cheered that even that was Ameica at it's Greatest.

If Hitler has said 'I love Jews!'...I guarantee you millions of Germans then would have gleefully shouted 'You see, He loves Jews"
Just as a few of here say "Fat Donny trump isn't racist" - and like those Hitler loving Germans cheering while he was busy burning humans being in ovens, you guys see FAT Donny's inhuman treatment of refugees and asylum seekers and are cheering, nothing indicates if he makes matters worse (and he will) that any of you will waver.

NoTime wrote:
BN747 wrote:
America First.

The fact that you think "America First" is a bad thing shows just how out of touch the far left is..

Out of touch? No, we are just not as greedy, selfish anywhere near the extreme of people who started this slogan (the Russians were first) and the people who eat it up - like you.

NoTime wrote:
BN747 wrote:

How many people have been attacked by championing "the ever popular "Change We Can Believe In" (Obama)"

Your turn...MAGA means what exactly, a lot of talking fella...but even you can not answer this.

NoTime wrote:
BN747 wrote:

Wrong. As a Nation - a whole entire nation? The 'different times' you are trying pass as substantive in 'America being Great' is a complete facade. Our historic News accounts (available to read anywhere) do a brilliant job of showcasing the great days of American past - guess who headlines every single on of those.

You know the elation black and other minorities experienced on Nov.7th 2008? I'm sure you remember it well... that one day is how whites in America feel in America every election day and all of those 'great days' you speak of above.

That's the world most of us live in whether you like it or not...history has recorded it.

BN747

The shorter version of your post is that hate is bad (we agree!), but your hatred of others is ok because...something something.

Consider the possibility that you’ve been lied to, and why you’ve reached the point where you are trying to justify such an obvious contradiction that is evident to everyone else but you.

BN747
Topic Author

Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:28 am

FreequentFlier wrote:
BN747 wrote:
NoTime wrote:

NoTime wrote:

NoTime wrote:

NoTime wrote:

NoTime wrote:

NoTime wrote:

NoTime wrote:

NoTime wrote:

BN747

The shorter version of your post is that hate is bad (we agree!), but your hatred of others is ok because...something something.

Consider the possibility that you’ve been lied to, and why you’ve reached the point where you are trying to justify such an obvious contradiction that is evident to everyone else but you.

Consider the fact that you haven't lived 'life'...your posts in responding to people haven't reflected any real life observsations...just cut and paste conservative talking points. Any RED Hatter can do that (that's what they all do).

Traveling worldwide extensively has placed me comfortably among all types of people different than myself - not a afraid of 'the differents' like your fearful types.
I don't know what 'lies' you refer too (I'm certain it's all in your head along with a mountain of fear) but I do know you cannot refute a single fact I've stated...so can the silly attacks and speak facts instead of trying to mask your fears.

BN747