LAX772LR
Topic Author

Another anti-gay Republican photoed with male partner

Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:18 am

Former Congress Aaron Schock, noted for appearing on men's magazines and voting for every single piece of anti-gay legislation proposed...

...was busted kissing a man, with his hand down said man's pants, at Coachella.

Keep in mind that this is the clown who had to resign because he spent his Congressional campaign budget remodeling his office to look like Downton Abbey..... and whose father's only comment in response to his son's resignation was: "Well, my son's not gay," despite no one even bringing that topic up! :-D

Can't imagine why ol' pops jumped the gun though...........

.......just sayin'. :irked:
I myself, suspect a more prosaic motive... ~Thranduil

stl07

Re: Another anti-gay Republican photoed with male partner

Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:37 am

Why is it always the anti-lgbt right people
Interesting how every thread is spammed with "bring back paid membership, there are too many spammers"

TSS

Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:43 am

stl07 wrote:
Why is it always the anti-lgbt right people

I'll take "Self-loathing" for 500, Alex.
Able to kill active threads stone dead with a single post!

Redd

Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:50 am

It's been known for quite some time, homophobia is (very) often linked to hidden or unconscious homosexual desire. The more homophobic someone is, the more likely they are to be homosexual. I'd be willing to bet the farm that Pense likes Pen!s....

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014

Abstract
The authors investigated the role of homosexual arousal in exclusively heterosexual men who admitted negative affect toward homosexual individuals. Participants consisted of a group of homophobic men (n = 35) and a group of nonhomophobic men (n = 29); they were assigned to groups on the basis of their scores on the Index of Homophobia (W. W. Hudson & W. A. Ricketts, 1980). The men were exposed to sexually explicit erotic stimuli consisting of heterosexual, male homosexual, and lesbian videotapes, and changes in penile circumference were monitored. They also completed an Aggression Questionnaire (A. H. Buss & M. Perry, 1992). Both groups exhibited increases in penile circumference to the heterosexual and female homosexual videos. Only the homophobic men showed an increase in penile erection to male homosexual stimuli. The groups did not differ in aggression. Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal that the homophobic individual is either unaware of or denies.

Magog

Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:29 am

The guy is a former Congressman. He can’t pass any laws now. This is doxxing. He should come out when and how he chooses, even if he is a hypocrite. This thread is anti-LGBTQIA+. Outing homosexuals against their will is never okay.

https://www.stonewall.org.uk/our-work/b ... ut-someone

DenimAndLeather

Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:11 pm

Magog wrote:
The guy is a former Congressman. He can’t pass any laws now. This is doxxing. He should come out when and how he chooses, even if he is a hypocrite. This thread is anti-LGBTQIA+. Outing homosexuals against their will is never okay.

Hmm, the guy has his tongue shoved down some other dudes throat and at the same time he’s checking him for a hernia. Doing this while in the middle of Coachella. I think he’s chosen “when” and “how”.

DenimAndLeather

Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:15 pm

Maybe maybe maybe. He's in a public place, could give two sheets if he's hammered or not. He is a controversial figure, i'm thinking he's got half a brain to realize people might recognize him. Maybe he's too dense to think "wow, if I want to keep this gay thing under wraps maybe I should't make out with any dudes in public" Pretty simple shite there ermagog. And stop with the outing=violence shtick as well as the not him scenario. You buddy, are reaching big time!!

bennett123

Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:14 pm

Him being Gay is not the issue.

Him being Gay and then supporting Anti Gay legislation is.

bgm

Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:48 pm

bennett123 wrote:

Ding ding we have a winner!

GOP Mantra: Hypocrisy is thy name
████ ███ █ ███████ ██ █ █████ ██ ████ [redacted]

seb146

Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:14 pm

Does anyone have the hankie code memorized? We can know a lot about this guy!

I grew up in the evangelical part of Oregon during the rise of AIDS. As a gay man, not a pretty sight. I was bullied, threatened, had property vandalized, fired.... And, yet, I was never seen making out with any other man, I was never seen holding hands with any other man, I was never seen sitting "too close" to any other man. Because, if the "open minded" evangelicals I was surrounded with were to be believed, I would deserve the hate and violence coming to me.

A twink who voted in favor of anti gay legislation makes out with a guy at Coachella but let's not assume anything.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

Magog

Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:57 pm

bennett123 wrote:

Sexuality can be fluid. You don’t know if he is a hypocrite.

einsteinboricua

Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:15 pm

Magog wrote:

"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

DocLightning

Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:24 pm

Magog wrote:

Yeah I do. Fact is that the legislation that he supported would be anti-"fluid" sexuality, too.

I put hypocrites somewhere below mass-murderers on my list of people for whom I have a use. At least hypothetically, a mass-murderer has *some* uses.
-Doc Lightning-

"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
-Carl Sagan

OA412

Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:27 pm

Aaron Schock is gay? You could have knocked me over with a feather. This is the most shocking thing I've ever heard. :lol:

Please, this pic proved it years ago. No straight man. Ever. In the history of the world. Would dress like this.

Magog wrote:

I thank you for your concern, but as a gay man, I don't find this thread to be anti-LGBT. He is anti-LGBT. He is a POS. He had tremendous power and he used it to vote against every single piece of pro-LGBT legislation in the US. He was happy to bulldoze the rights of his fellow LGBT people in his quest for power. So yeah, I couldn't care less if he's been outed. When you've used your position to try and hurt marginalized groups, you deserve to be outted.

DocLightning wrote:
I put hypocrites somewhere below mass-murderers on my list of people for whom I have a use. At least hypothetically, a mass-murderer has *some* uses.

But I certainly can't disagree! :lol:
Hughes Airwest - Top Banana In The West

einsteinboricua

Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:03 pm

OA412 wrote:
Please, this pic proved it years ago. No straight man. Ever. In the history of the world. Would dress like this.

Careful. Our resident fashionista and pink expert will weigh in on this.

For what it's worth, he (Aaron) looks stunning in that outfit!

TSS

Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:13 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
OA412 wrote:

Well, "stunning" is one word to describe it. It takes a special kind of man to steal a table cloth from the old Saved By The Bell set and have it made into a shirt, I suppose.

OA260

Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:03 pm

TSS wrote:
einsteinboricua wrote:
OA412 wrote:

Well, "stunning" is one word to describe it. It takes a special kind of man to steal a table cloth from the old Saved By The Bell set and have it made into a shirt, I suppose.

LMAO :)

alfa164

Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:30 pm

Magog wrote:

"Sexuality" and "fluid" probably shouldn't be used in the same sentence. You probably need some photos to understand why...

;)
TSS wrote:
einsteinboricua wrote:
OA412 wrote:

There you go - I spilled my gin-and-tonic on my keyboard again! :rotfl:
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....

bennett123

Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:13 pm

What exactly is ‘fluid’ sexuality?.

TSS

Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:27 pm

bennett123 wrote:
What exactly is ‘fluid’ sexuality?.

It means their sexuality seeks it's own level or changes based on the situation- It's when someone is open to fooling around with guys, gals, or anyone in between but they don't want to accept the label of "bisexual". Rather than seeing themselves as bisexual all the time, someone whose sexuality is "fluid" sees their self as straight when with a person of the opposite sex and gay when with a person of the same sex.

MaverickM11

Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:49 pm

Magog wrote:
bennett123 wrote:

We don't know if he's a hypocrite that supports anti gay legislation while giving a guy a handjob in public? Are you that dense? What's your definition of hypocrite?
E pur si muove -Galileo

Magog

Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:55 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
Magog wrote:
bennett123 wrote:

We don't know if he's a hypocrite that supports anti gay legislation while giving a guy a handjob in public? Are you that dense? What's your definition of hypocrite?

As I said earlier, sexual identity can be fluid. Not always, but sometimes yes.

But even if the guy is a complete douche, outing him is wrong. Don’t legitimize something the right loves to use for evil.

OA412

Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:41 am

einsteinboricua wrote:

Hahaha!! He does look good. I have such a love/hate relationship with him. He’s easy on the eyes, but he’s such a terrible person.
Hughes Airwest - Top Banana In The West

mham001

Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:53 am

MaverickM11 wrote:

I derive a large chunk of income from an industry which I steadfastly vote against every time it comes up. Because I place the betterment of society over my own needs. Some people do that. Before calling him a hypocrite, you need to know his motives (I don't know the man).

DL717

Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:01 am

[threeid][/threeid]
OA412 wrote:
Aaron Schock is gay? You could have knocked me over with a feather. This is the most shocking thing I've ever heard. :lol:

What’s the giveaway? The Pink shirt, white pants or the blue belt? I mean, maybe it was Easter.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?

BN747

Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:03 am

mham001 wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:

I derive a large chunk of income from an industry which I steadfastly vote against every time it comes up. Because I place the betterment of society over my own needs. Some people do that. Before calling him a hypocrite, you need to know his motives (I don't know the man).

This is a disturbing claim.

How does your healthy earning justify helping humanity while simultaneously voluntarily laboring for a company that rages against your 'humanity concerns'?

It sounds the the truth lies behind your joyous healthy earnings are helping you above everything.

So are you placing the betterment of society above your own needs?

The only logical response would be ...you are a whistle-blower, are you?

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

LAX772LR
Topic Author

Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:13 am

Magog wrote:
The guy is a former Congressman.

Yeah, it's almost as if "former" was the first word of the entire post or something.

Magog wrote:
He can’t pass any laws now.

But he sure could then, and did.

Magog wrote:
This is doxxing. He should come out when and how he chooses

Disagree, and fully support forcefully outing pieces of crap like this, and am glad to see it continued. Fuggem!

Magog wrote:
This thread is anti-LGBTQIA+

Well, so much for your perceptive capability. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Magog wrote:
Outing homosexuals against their will is never okay.

That's just an opinion... try not to mistake it for anything more.

mham001 wrote:
Because I place the betterment of society over my own needs. Some people do that. Before calling him a hypocrite, you need to know his motives

So to use your "logic":
Voting against EVERY possible LGBT advancement, by a walking pride-parade who enjoys giving a handy in public... is not hypocrisy, so long as he rationalizes it to be for the betterment of society, that people like him remain legally suppressed in every way possible.

THAT, here ---------------------------------------------------------> SENSE, there
I myself, suspect a more prosaic motive... ~Thranduil

DIRECTFLT

Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:49 am

I thought what happens at Coachella stays in Coachella ??
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

alfa164

Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:56 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
I thought what happens at Coachella stays in Coachella ??

Maybe someone should have told Schock: What happens in your friends pants... should stay in your friends pants...

;)

bennett123

Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:32 am

TSS

So he was Hetrosexual when he voted for the legislation, but Gay when he had his hand in that other guys pants.

blueflyer

Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:07 am

Magog wrote:

The most surprising thing in this thread is there's a + in LGBTQIA now... hadn't noticed before, guess I wasn't paying attention. Are we running out of letters or something?

A homophobic gay Republican... what news!
The Trump/Johnson special relationship: Special people on both sides of the Atlantic

TSS

Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:06 am

bennett123 wrote:
TSS

So he was Hetrosexual when he voted for the legislation, but Gay when he had his hand in that other guys pants.

He might see it that way or, if he's like a lot of other outwardly homophobic but internally gay guys I've known, he might say with a straight (no pun intended) face that he was high/drunk/etc. when that picture was taken, had no idea what he was doing, and is 100% heterosexual no matter how much photographic proof to the contrary there is.

scbriml

Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:31 am

Magog wrote:
But even if the guy is a complete douche, outing him is wrong.

The guy outed himself in the most publicly brazen manner. Don't try blaming others.
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.

einsteinboricua

Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:52 pm

DL717 wrote:
What’s the giveaway? The Pink shirt, white pants or the blue belt? I mean, maybe it was Easter.

He knows how to accessorize. Not all men are capable of that. Heck, even I can't achieve that feat, and I'm gay!

BTW, be careful. Our resident fashionista will say that pink shirts are NOT a sign of being gay (because real men wear pink...leotards).

MaverickM11

Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:35 pm

Magog wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
Magog wrote:

As I said earlier, sexual identity can be fluid. Not always, but sometimes yes.

But even if the guy is a complete douche, outing him is wrong. Don’t legitimize something the right loves to use for evil.

He outed himself, and this is not the first time either, so you can drop the phony outrage.
mham001 wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:

A) we know for a fact he's a hypocrite and B) what 'betterment of society' could there possibly be from limiting the legal rights of a group, by a member of said group who the National Review called "a crook" for his transparently ridiculous misuse of government funds? Oh wait I'm seeing it now, these are core republican values--hypocritically and transparently scamming money and screwing people. Is that what you mean betterment of society?
E pur si muove -Galileo

seb146

Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:46 pm

DL717 wrote:
[threeid][/threeid]
OA412 wrote:

Maybe it is a pre- or post-White Party party? LOL

When I see pics from anyone, I always take a long, hard look at the back ground. I find interesting things there. It looks like a local version of Outside Lands or Bumbershoot. Both are pretty open minded toward people. Much more than a tractor pull or rodeo.

Not to hijack the thread, but for anyone in the SEA area: do they still do Bumbershoot?

zakuivcustom

Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:22 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
BTW, be careful. Our resident fashionista will say that pink shirts are NOT a sign of being gay (because real men wear pink...leotards).

Only if it's Pink IZOD shirts, though :duck: :duck:

BTW, a simple Google search would tell you that he has long been rumored to be, well, "a little different" (using the word of his own dad). He was quasi-"outed" by a journalist (Itay Hod) back in 2014 also.

Oh well, just another Republican hypocrite. It's in their blood.

Dutchy

Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:26 pm

"Another anti-gay Republican photoed with male partner" brilliant and sad at the same time. It isn't anyone's business what one does in the bedroom with another adult.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!

scbriml

Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:28 pm

Dutchy wrote:
"Another anti-gay Republican photoed with male partner" brilliant and sad at the same time. It isn't anyone's business what one does in the bedroom with another adult.

Absolutely. Shame the religious right-wingers don't live and let live.
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Dutchy

Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:37 pm

scbriml wrote:
Absolutely. Shame the religious right-wingers don't live and let live.

And live their own lives, that is the real tragedy.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!

Tugger

Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:49 pm

Who one has sex with is REALLY NOT THAT BIG A DEAL. We have people that have sex and "get it on" with multiple partners, with just one sex, with others that are not their (committed to) partner or spouse, people that don't seem to have any sex life, etc. Lots of options. It is not a big deal folks! It is OK.

But where the problem occurs is when one tells other not to do something, that they are bad or immoral or evil or deviant etc. and bring that forcefully to the masses and their followers and convince their adherents this is not good. Then they are found out to be doing the same exact thing....

So first it is not bad or abnormal for consenting adults to get together and have fun, play sexually together, have sex, whatever. It is normal. Yet these people convince others that it is not OK and that this normal thing is terrible and must be opposed. But then second they are doing it themselves and get found out.

That is where the problem is.

People will have "straight" sex, "gay" sex, even upside-down swinging from a harness sex, they will have multiple partners, affairs and cheat on their or others spouse, they will do and say things and take pictures they shouldn't and do things, maybe even have no partners and just enjoy their hand....

We are sexual beings. We do sexual things. People need to stop vilifying what people do privately between consenting adults.
Now... if you do it in public... well you may get "busted" for it and it may be a really stupid thing to do but just don't hqave been telling everyone how horrible people are how do those things.

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
Productivity isn’t about getting more things done, rather it’s about getting the right things done, while doing less. - M. Oshin

BestWestern

Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:01 pm

Guys, let’s all calm down. It’s obvious that he is just researching the impact of homosexuality on the size of testicles for his next all LGBT must burn legislation.
Greetings from Hong Kong.... a subsidiary of China Inc.

seb146

Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:14 pm

Tugger wrote:
Who one has sex with is REALLY NOT THAT BIG A DEAL. We have people that have sex and "get it on" with multiple partners, with just one sex, with others that are not their (committed to) partner or spouse, people that don't seem to have any sex life, etc. Lots of options. It is not a big deal folks! It is OK.

But where the problem occurs is when one tells other not to do something, that they are bad or immoral or evil or deviant etc. and bring that forcefully to the masses and their followers and convince their adherents this is not good. Then they are found out to be doing the same exact thing....

So first it is not bad or abnormal for consenting adults to get together and have fun, play sexually together, have sex, whatever. It is normal. Yet these people convince others that it is not OK and that this normal thing is terrible and must be opposed. But then second they are doing it themselves and get found out.

That is where the problem is.

People will have "straight" sex, "gay" sex, even upside-down swinging from a harness sex, they will have multiple partners, affairs and cheat on their or others spouse, they will do and say things and take pictures they shouldn't and do things, maybe even have no partners and just enjoy their hand....

We are sexual beings. We do sexual things. People need to stop vilifying what people do privately between consenting adults.
Now... if you do it in public... well you may get "busted" for it and it may be a really stupid thing to do but just don't hqave been telling everyone how horrible people are how do those things.

Tugg

I think we all agree with about 90-95% of what you say. The problem is not who he plays around with. The problem is that he legislated against his own best interests. He is obviously into men, maybe he is into women, too. The problem is when he decides to have a long term relationship with another man or, because of legislation he supports, he is fired or denied housing or health care because he dates men.

bennett123

Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:59 pm

What is QIA+

MaverickM11

Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:11 pm

BestWestern wrote:
Guys, let’s all calm down. It’s obvious that he is just researching the impact of homosexuality on the size of testicles for his next all LGBT must burn legislation.

The biblical god is obsessed with foreskin, so he was just making sure everything was on the up 'n up :rotfl:
E pur si muove -Galileo

alfa164

Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:05 pm

BestWestern wrote:

Perhaps he was performing an on-the-spot circumcision - solely for Biblical reasons, of course.

MaverickM11 wrote:
BestWestern wrote:

The biblical god is obsessed with foreskin, so he was just making sure everything was on the up 'n up :rotfl:

Or on the down low, depending on your point-of-view... ;)

bananaboy

Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:09 pm

bennett123 wrote:
What is QIA+

https://lgbtqiainfo.weebly.com/acronym- ... ained.html

Q - Queer and Questioning
I - Intersex
A - Asexual
+ - others

Mark
All my life, I've been kissing, your top lip 'cause your bottom one's missing

WarRI1

Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:10 pm

:eek: I will pass on this thread.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

LittleFokker

Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:26 pm

bennett123 wrote:
What is QIA+

Yeah, the non-traditional sex/gender community needs a better term than an amalgamation of letters, only some of which most of us know. It's clunky to pronounce, and gets worse with each sub-group that gets included/identified.

How about Rainbow?
"All human activities are doomed to failure." - Jean Paul Sartre

Tugger

Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:38 pm

LittleFokker wrote:
bennett123 wrote:
What is QIA+

Yeah, the non-traditional sex/gender community needs a better term than an amalgamation of letters, only some of which most of us know. It's clunky to pronounce, and gets worse with each sub-group that gets included/identified.

How about Rainbow?

How about "Human sexuality"?

We could even shorten it to just "Human".

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
Productivity isn’t about getting more things done, rather it’s about getting the right things done, while doing less. - M. Oshin