Tugger

Re: Leader of right wing armed militia 'patrolling border' arrested

Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:30 pm

stratclub wrote:
Just think about it from a common sense point of view. If we had a secure border and fixed the immigration process, we could legally allow these people that would be an asset to our country in and keep the undesirably criminal element out.

Yes, it drives me crazy that the two sides can't COMPROMISE and get something done. But sadly some refuse to compromise and work together to get an effective, updated immigration policy into place. Unfortunately many prefer to spout sound-bites and not accept something "less than" whatever the talking point is. This happens on both sides of the aisle but important people must be able to, must be allowed to, compromise and come up with solutions that do not follow a party line WITHOUT being attacked constantly by various talking-heads or Twitterers etc. to the point that they can't do that.

Give me some more barriers and improved border security but no "the wall", give me increased immigration with stronger enforcement tools to minimize hiring of those that shouldn't be here, give me more medical coverage and protection and reduce "permanent welfare", give me increased tax on "the bottom 50%" and increased cap gains taxes etc.

Just figure it out, and take your lumps, and for god sakes people, STOP voting out of office anyone who won't bow to what you or your party wants.

DenimAndLeather wrote:
, your president said

If you are you US citizen, hate to break it to you but, he is your president, he is our president. I think he is a poor president but he is my president too.

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
Productivity isn’t about getting more things done, rather it’s about getting the right things done, while doing less. - M. Oshin

Tugger

Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:39 pm

stratclub wrote:
As usual, the Left media puts a spin on everything Trump says.
Listen to someone that has actually been to the border and has seen first hand the horrific problems there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMrzuIwJLcY Make sure you watch it from the beginning.

What is "left media"? What is "right media"? Is this person "right media"? Looking at it, this is one person's opinion with no shown research to back it up, no way to verify and validate. What makes you trust one source over another? Why do you trust this source?

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
Productivity isn’t about getting more things done, rather it’s about getting the right things done, while doing less. - M. Oshin

stratclub

Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:33 pm

Tugger wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Listen to someone that has actually been to the border and has seen first hand the horrific problems there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMrzuIwJLcY Make sure you watch it from the beginning.

What is "left media"? What is "right media"? Is this person "right media"? Looking at it, this is one person's opinion with no shown research to back it up, no way to verify and validate. What makes you trust one source over another? Why do you trust this source?

Tugg

The Democratic Left's Media (CNN and MSNBC) that for the last 2 1/2 years have been screaming at the top of their lungs anything the extreme left Democrats could dream up to discredit Trump and have been telling lies as BREAKING NEWS or NEWS FLASH!!!! THIS JUST IN!!! DON JR. going to jail or anything their "undisclosed sources" could dream up.

When AG Bar's summary of findings was released for the Mueller report the democrats and Their media didn't skip a beat and moved on to "the AG MUST be lying" so yet another special investigation is required (the 5th investigation for a crime that didn't happen) and now the latest witch hunt, Tax return Gate. I'm just sick and tired of being lied to by CNN and MSNBC.

The Video I posted does reflect what The President observed and said when he went to the border. CNN and MSNBC didn't fully report on Trumps visit because it didn't fit their Trump bashing narrative. Of course what the President said was edited by CNN and MSNBC to promote the narrative that Trump said all Mexicans are undesirables, which if you had seen more than a 20 second sound bite of his visit wasn't what he said at all.

Watch the entire video I posted with an open mind and then think for yourself instead of being told how to think..............
Last edited by stratclub on Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaverickM11
Topic Author

Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:41 pm

stratclub wrote:

Lol you're funny. Who is this and why should we a) care and b) believe him? Generally speaking anything titled __________ WILL SHOCK YOU, won't. And probably will try to sell you a supplement in the process.

stratclub wrote:
When AG Bar's summary of findings was released for the Mueller report the Left Wing media didn't skip a beat and moved on to "the AG MUST be lying"

That's quite literally what happened--perhaps it was a lie of omission but how else do you explain hair fuhrer going from "total eXonErasHUn" to "total bullsh!t"? The report didn't change now did it?
E pur si muove -Galileo

Aaron747

Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:01 am

stratclub wrote:
Tugger wrote:
stratclub wrote:

Tugg

The Democratic Left's Media (CNN and MSNBC) that for the last 2 1/2 years have been screaming at the top of their lungs anything the extreme left Democrats could dream up to discredit Trump and have been telling lies as BREAKING NEWS or NEWS FLASH!!!! THIS JUST IN!!! DON JR. going to jail or anything their "undisclosed sources" could dream up.

When AG Bar's summary of findings was released for the Mueller report the democrats and Their media didn't skip a beat and moved on to "the AG MUST be lying" so yet another special investigation is required (the 5th investigation for a crime that didn't happen) and now the latest witch hunt, Tax return Gate. I'm just sick and tired of being lied to by CNN and MSNBC.

The Video I posted does reflect what The President observed and said when he went to the border. CNN and MSNBC didn't fully report on Trumps visit because it didn't fit their Trump bashing narrative. Of course what the President said was edited by CNN and MSNBC to promote the narrative that Trump said all Mexicans are undesirables, which if you had seen more than a 20 second sound bite of his visit wasn't what he said at all.

Watch the entire video I posted with an open mind and then think for yourself instead of being told how to think..............

Nobody needs to ‘dream up’ anything when 45 spins fantasies on the regular. Today’s example, maybe you can explain?

"Mexico's Soldiers recently pulled guns on our National Guard Soldiers, probably as a diversionary tactic for drug smugglers on the Border," the president wrote, erroneously calling the soldiers National Guardsmen. "Better not happen again! We are now sending ARMED SOLDIERS to the Border. Mexico is not doing nearly enough in apprehending & returning!"

The tweet comes after an afternoon incident April 13 in which two active-duty U.S. soldiers involved in the Defense Department's mission of providing camera surveillance at the border were briefly detained and disarmed on U.S. soil, U.S. military officials said.

Navy Capt. Pamela Kunze, a U.S. military spokesman, said in an email that five to six Mexican military members approached and questioned the American soldiers, who were conducting border support operations near Clint, Texas, in an unmarked vehicle owned by Customs and Border Protection.

"An inquiry by CBP and DOD revealed that the Mexican military members mistakenly believed the U.S. Army soldiers were south of the border with Mexico," Kunze wrote. "However, the U.S. soldiers were appropriately in U.S. territory. Though they were south of the border fence, U.S. soldiers remained in U.S. territory, north of the actual border."

The Mexican military departed the area after "a brief discussion between the soldiers from the two nations," Kunze said.

"We believe this brief exchange was a misunderstanding concerning the location of the unmarked U.S. surveillance vehicle and an honest mistake by the Mexican soldiers," Kunze said.

Ridiculous.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

seb146

Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:24 am

stratclub wrote:
Absolutely. The Democrats don't get all the blame here. The GOP certainly have been sitting on their hand trying to be invisible on most issues. The problem isn't so much Democrats VS Republicans, It's more so The Mighty Orange One against corrupt do nothing business as usual pork barrel politics.

Doing what is right for the American People is a concept that is pretty absurd to many politicians on both sides of the isle.

"The Mighty Orange One" hires illegals, supports chain migration, and also encourages and supports anchor babies. Don't even try to make him a saint.

Although, Satan is a fallen angel, so
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

zakuivcustom

Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:19 pm

And the dude just got rough up in jail:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKCN1S01L3

Just looking at his face...I wonder how much meth he used to take in anyway.

And of course, without his guns to protect his behind, he's such a tough guy now, is he?

Aaron747

Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:54 pm

zakuivcustom wrote:

And of course, without his guns to protect his behind, he's such a tough guy now, is he?

I liked what a dude interviewed in El Paso said: 'these losers need to get jobs, and leave our communities alone'
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

stratclub

Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:59 pm

zakuivcustom wrote:

After all, he is a felon for activities that have no bearing on the legal activities the Militia was performing. I really have no clue how detaining law breakers until Border Patrol shows up is considered wrong by the ACLU. I guess as Americans we are suppose to just bend over, smile and take it when people that aren't U.S. citizens break the law by entering the country illegally.

Good job putting him in mixed population. That beating is what we can all expect if we get in the way of illegal criminals and drug cartel members sneaking in.

zakuivcustom

Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:06 pm

stratclub wrote:
After all, he is a felon for activities that have no bearing on the legal activities the Militia was performing. I really have no clue how detaining law breakers until Border Patrol shows up is considered wrong by the ACLU. I guess as Americans we are suppose to just bend over, smile and take it when people that aren't U.S. citizens break the law by entering the country illegally.

Good job putting him in mixed population. That beating is what we can all expect if we get in the way of illegal criminals and drug cartel members sneaking in.

And again, he was not even arrest for kidnapping, but illegal use of arms? He got a history of impersonating police officer, is a convicted felon, etc. Notice that none of his followers got arrested for doing the exact same thing?

And you know what he looks like? Just yet another loser that achieve nothing in his life but hey, it's the illegals or whoever "putting them down".

Tugger

Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:02 pm

stratclub wrote:
Tugger wrote:
[...]

Tugg

OK, so it appears you have identified what you think think is "left media". But you haven't answered what you consider "right media".

Also what do you consider "neutral" or "center media". What sources of information do you trust that are non-biased or limited in bias and provide solid, vetted and reviewable information? Thanks.

Tugg

seb146

Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:26 pm

stratclub wrote:
zakuivcustom wrote:

These people are not properly trained. They just grabbed a bunch of guns, put on some shirts that make them look official, and hold people against their will. I guess as Americans we are supposed to just bend over, smile and take it when people impersonate law enforcement and kidnap people. WHICH ARE CRIMES.

BN747

Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:58 pm

stratclub wrote:
DenimAndLeather wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Probably by registering to vote and lying about their citizenship on the voter registration form. The ONLY ID you need to register in Washington State is a Washington State Drivers License. https://www.sos.wa.gov/elections/register.aspx

"My understanding is they’re all raping, robbing and killing Muricans". What a bigoted racist thing to say. Most Mexicans are family orientated decent hard working people and would come into our country legally if the immigration process wasn't broken.

Wait, your president said they were:

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

He just assumes some might be good.

Oh and, Hillary Clinton!!!

Oh yeah, a youtuber is a good reference...I've crossed the San Diego/Tijuana border many times and its a zoo each time but add in refugees and asylum seekers it's sheer chaos I'm sure but no freakin' State of Emergency situation as the Idiot prez has manage to convince those ready to drop a rear load at anything he says is alarming.

But I do wonder why are all the loony vigilantes are on the Southern Border...and none on the Northern Border towns catching illegal Canadians...didn't FAT Donny declare Canada a trade enemy?

Trump accuses Canadian leader of being 'dishonest' and 'weak'
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

https://www.npr.org/2018/06/28/62351832 ... -u-s-goods
'Canadians Are Livid' About Trump And Are Hitting Back By Boycotting U.S. Goods

...but at least he's managed to convince his loyal cult members that the Russian Oligarchs in Tajekistan, Georgia, Azerbajian, Uzbekistan etc, to watch our backs....they must be proud!.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

stl07

Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:12 am

If you want to secure the border so badly, join border patrol or an official volunteer organization, they are in need
Interesting how every thread is spammed with "bring back paid membership, there are too many spammers"

stl07

Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:15 am

Honesty border towns like San Diego seem more laid back and relaxed than any internal city.
Interesting how every thread is spammed with "bring back paid membership, there are too many spammers"

c933103

Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:27 am

stratclub wrote:
This is a sad state of affairs that people resort to taking the law into their own hands because the congress can't do their job and close up the loopholes in the immigration laws that prevent our border from being secure. I'm not blaming either party so much, but with some of the Democrats, trying to railroad our POTUS is more important than doing the job they were elected to do.

If you claim there are legal loophole that allowed people to enter the United States, and then those people are using force to stop others from using those loopholes, then they are effectively creating their own country that is different from the United States with their own law?
This is a placeholder.

stratclub

Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:47 pm

stl07 wrote:
If you want to secure the border so badly, join border patrol or an official volunteer organization, they are in need

A secure border is the right of a sovereign nation and should be enforced by that nations government. Should we decide to not enforce any laws because it might take time away from important things like slamming violently anything that you don't agree with?

I know to you facts don't matter and feelings are more important than facts. Certainly this Vid is way to long for your 20 second attention span, but do yourself a favor and try to concentrate so at least you might know what you are talking about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxS5f3En-7M

seb146

Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:53 pm

stratclub wrote:
stl07 wrote:

A secure border is the right of a sovereign nation and should be enforced by that nations government. Should we decide to not enforce any laws because it might take time away from important things like slamming violently anything that you don't agree with?

I know to you facts don't matter and feelings are more important than facts. Certainly this Vid is way to long for your 20 second attention span, but do yourself a favor and try to concentrate so at least you might know what you are talking about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxS5f3En-7M

There actually is a section of government who actually physically patrols the borders. There have been barriers being put up for decades. I know your infotainment sites like Fox and Epoch Times tell you otherwise. Maybe you should spend some time at the Southern Border. Go see what is actually going on instead of relying on partisan sites and put downs.

stratclub

Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:04 pm

c933103 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
This is a sad state of affairs that people resort to taking the law into their own hands because the congress can't do their job and close up the loopholes in the immigration laws that prevent our border from being secure. I'm not blaming either party so much, but with some of the Democrats, trying to railroad our POTUS is more important than doing the job they were elected to do.

If you claim there are legal loophole that allowed people to enter the United States, and then those people are using force to stop others from using those loopholes, then they are effectively creating their own country that is different from the United States with their own law?

No. They are being being detained from running off without a record of them being in this country and not even using the flimsy loopholes we do have in force now. Once someone sets even one foot in the U.S. and claims asylum, the loopholes allow them to be released in the U.S. with a work permit and a court date for immigration related matters which 80% to 90% NEVER show up for.

Tugger

Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:38 pm

stratclub wrote:
[ Once someone sets even one foot in the U.S. and claims asylum, the loopholes allow them to be released in the U.S. with a work permit and a court date for immigration related matters which 80% to 90% NEVER show up for.

Where did you get this "fact"? That 80%+ NEVER show up for their court date.

I did a quick look and every single one I found showed your claim to be false. Here's one:
In 2017, the vast majority, 89 percent, of those claiming asylum showed up for their trials, meaning that decisions were not made “in absentia.” In 2016, 91 percent showed up, and in 2015, 93 percent of asylum decisions were not made in absentia, meaning that the asylum seeker was, indeed, present.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... ourt-dates

Also you never aswered my earlier question on what media yuo consider "right" since you clearly identified what you considered "left"
Tugger wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Tugger wrote:
[...]

Tugg

OK, so it appears you have identified what you think think is "left media". But you haven't answered what you consider "right media".

Also what do you consider "neutral" or "center media". What sources of information do you trust that are non-biased or limited in bias and provide solid, vetted and reviewable information?

Tugg

seb146

Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:13 pm

stratclub wrote:
c933103 wrote:
stratclub wrote:

No. They are being being detained from running off without a record of them being in this country and not even using the flimsy loopholes we do have in force now. Once someone sets even one foot in the U.S. and claims asylum, the loopholes allow them to be released in the U.S. with a work permit and a court date for immigration related matters which 80% to 90% NEVER show up for.

I wonder why these people do not go after those who have overstayed their visas? These pretenders seem to think the only problem is in the desert. There are many here on expired visas. Why don't they go after them, if they know the law so well and want to pretend to be law enforcement?

LMP737

Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:26 pm

NIKV69 wrote:

I am also curious as to what he was convicted for?

It's irrelevant what he was convicted of. He's still a felon in possession of fire arms. The question you SHOULD be asking is how did he get those weapons in the first place.
Never take financial advice from co-workers.

c933103

Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:39 pm

stratclub wrote:
c933103 wrote:
stratclub wrote:

So if the American law allow people come into the America and claims asylum, why should people getting threatened by private militia for doing so?
This is a placeholder.

stratclub

Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:31 am

c933103 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
c933103 wrote:

So if the American law allow people come into the America and claims asylum, why should people getting threatened by private militia for doing so?

They were not being "threatened". They were breaking American law by circumventing the immigration process by entering the country illegally. They were being detained by private citizens for essentially trespassing on American soil and later arrested by the Border Patrol.

seb146

Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:22 am

stratclub wrote:
c933103 wrote:
stratclub wrote:

They were not being "threatened". They were breaking American law by circumventing the immigration process by entering the country illegally. They were being detained by private citizens for essentially trespassing on American soil and later arrested by the Border Patrol.

How do you know what they came from was not threatening? Were you there? Do you know if they filed asylum papers while in LEGAL detention?

We all know there are drug runners that cross the border. No excuse for them but let the legal law enforcement deal with them. There are also women and children who leave their war torn countries where they were facing starvation, death, rape, disease, so they risk it all for a chance in a peaceful life in another nation. Then, they get the same treatment they got at home. All lives matter, right? Every life is sacred, right? Do unto others, right?

c933103

Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:34 am

stratclub wrote:
c933103 wrote:
stratclub wrote:

Why are they considered breaking American law if the law say they can enter America and claims asylum?
This is a placeholder.

stratclub

Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:45 am

seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
c933103 wrote:

How do you know what they came from was not threatening? Were you there? Do you know if they filed asylum papers while in LEGAL detention?

We all know there are drug runners that cross the border. No excuse for them but let the legal law enforcement deal with them. There are also women and children who leave their war torn countries where they were facing starvation, death, rape, disease, so they risk it all for a chance in a peaceful life in another nation. Then, they get the same treatment they got at home. All lives matter, right? Every life is sacred, right? Do unto others, right?

Why don't you "get it?" Legal law enforcement can't deal with them because the border is unsecured and being overrun by thousands of people of all types entering this country. Do you think that the drug runners have a sign on them identifying them as drug runners so that the border patrol can pick them out of the thousands that cross the border illegally and are never apprehended?

Unless we secure the border and get the law makers to fix our broken immigration laws, we will have no control on the criminal element that enters this country. If you want to help the people that need and deserve our help, do those two things so we can help illegals become legal and immigrate in a legal manner.

Tugger

Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:05 am

stratclub wrote:
Why don't you "get it?" Legal law enforcement can't deal with them because the border is unsecured and being overrun by thousands of people of all types entering this country. Do you think that the drug runners have a sign on them identifying them as drug runners so that the border patrol can pick them out of the thousands that cross the border illegally and are never apprehended?

Unless we secure the border and get the law makers to fix our broken immigration laws, we will have no control on the criminal element that enters this country. If you want to help the people that need and deserve our help, do those two things so we can help illegals become legal and immigrate in a legal manner.

You really don't get it do you? You just believe whatever people tell you if it reinforced your fears and then selectively gather information and listen to only what you think is right.

You really have drunk the koolaid.

Tugg

seb146

Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:23 am

stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:

Why don't you "get it?" These are private citizens holding people against their will. These private citizens have zero accountability. They simply kidnap people and hold them. Who knows how long? Sure, they SAY "until border patrol gets there" but when do they actually make the call? Let's just forget the conspiracy angle: They are not part of a legal and authorized police force. Why can't you understand that? Or is it okay for me to simply grab my gun and start detaining jaywalkers? The police are blocks away but they can not get here fast enough, so I may as well kidnap people for breaking the law, right?

stratclub

Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:49 am

Didi you read the part where the border jumpers were in the country illegally or the part where our southern border is being over run by thousands of people?

I never thought that I would see the day when our government has turned it's back on it's citizens and did such a dismal job of keeping our borders secure that private citizens would have to arm themselves to do it.

Militias were formed during the revolutionary war because we had no armed forces and it is just horrible that there is a need for militias again because politicians think it is more important to start another Trump witch hunt then doing the job they were elected to do.