Venatt
Topic Author

Ghost inside Aeromexico plane

Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:31 pm

I don't know if this was ever posted here(sorry if it was) and I know this is not a paranormal activity website(sorry), but back in 2016 security guards from some airport in Mexico heard noises inside a parked Aeromexico plane at night, as one of them went into the plane to check, he first went all the way to the back, then as he was coming back to the front he heard a noise coming from the back, so he turned around and started walking and pointing his flashlight toward the back, as he is walking you can see a shadow appearing three times but until the third that's when the guard noticed it and immediately he ran away scared as crap.

Don't know if I should fly Aeromexico.

check the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5AFUMkSwQY
Last edited by Venatt on Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OB1504

Re: Ghost inside Aeromexico plane

Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:39 pm

If you seriously believe Aeromexico has a haunted plane, I don't know if you should leave the house unsupervised.

silentbob

Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:42 pm

Looks like bad CGI to me

SpaceshipDC10

Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:45 pm

Venatt wrote:

For the sake of argument, lets admit for a second the whole thing is real. Since the plane was parked and all dark, how do you know the ghost was before the incident, and still is after, in that airplane? Has AM been marred by ghost sightings in its aircraft during flights?

Airlines0613

Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:48 pm

I’ve only heard of Eastern Air Lines pilots from Flight 401 haunting aircraft that used parts from the crashed plane.

bennett123

Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:05 pm

I recall some years ago that I was in the office alone one Saturday.

After a while I heard a noise like a drawer being shut.

Initially I assumed that someone must have come into the office. Then I remembered that no one was due in.

I checked and confirmed that no one was there.

Sensible answer is that it was the heating pipes cooling.

That said, I decided to go home not much later.

Fact is that once you are spooked, common sense goes out of the window.

stl07

Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:09 pm

I think my bank account is haunted. All the money I thought I had in it just seemed to disappear.
Interesting how every thread is spammed with "bring back paid membership, there are too many spammers"

N292UX

Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:29 pm

Sounds believable :roll:

CWL757

Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:40 pm

I have two questions:
1. Why did he not turn the cabin lights on?
2. What was he doing to be able to hear noises? Looks like the aircraft was cold and dark so the only thing I can think of is he was doing an exterior check/maintenance?
A319, A320, 738, 743, 744, 752, 772, 788, C150, E175, E190, F70, R22

Venatt
Topic Author

Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:45 pm

CWL757 wrote:
I have two questions:
2. What was he doing to be able to hear noises? Looks like the aircraft was cold and dark so the only thing I can think of is he was doing an exterior check/maintenance?

I am not an airplane expert and correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I understand lights can only be turned on by crew personnel when the plane systems are on. Aren't they ?

flipdewaf

Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:50 pm

I was all ready to dismiss this but then I saw it was a daily mail video and so it must be true...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MalevTU134

Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:51 pm

Must be a guy who got squeezed between two obese fellow passengers in a middle seat that has come back to haunt the airline. Mexico is the fattest country in the world, after all...

Antarius

Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:53 pm

flipdewaf wrote:
I was all ready to dismiss this but then I saw it was a daily mail video and so it must be true...

:lol:
2019: SIN HKG NRT DFW IAH HOU CLT LGA JFK SFO SJC EWR SNA EYW MIA BOG LAX ORD DTW OAK PVG BOS DCA IAD ATL LAS BIS CUN PHX OAK SYD CVG PHL MAD ORY CDG SLC SJU BQN DEN DOH BLR MAA KTM YYZ MEX

CWL757

Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:56 pm

Venatt wrote:
CWL757 wrote:
I have two questions:

I am not an airplane expert and correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I understand lights can only be turned on by crew personnel when the plane systems are on. Aren't they ?

Not sure what type this is but it seems that you don’t on the A320.
https://youtu.be/Mo7A3CuVb8g
A319, A320, 738, 743, 744, 752, 772, 788, C150, E175, E190, F70, R22

DLHAM

Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:58 pm

Venatt wrote:
CWL757 wrote:
I have two questions:

Dont know about the E190, but 737s and A32X you can "activate" in Order to have some energy and light by pushing a button in the ceiling located in the area of door 1 -- when the A/C is connected to External Power, which should be the case I think.
But I dont think that Security Personell is trained/allowed to do that.
My Instagram Account: Instagram

KrustyTheKlown

Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:07 pm

SpaceshipDC10 wrote:
Venatt wrote:

For the sake of argument, lets admit for a second the whole thing is real. Since the plane was parked and all dark, how do you know the ghost was before the incident, and still is after, in that airplane? Has AM been marred by ghost sightings in its aircraft during flights?

This is just tangentially related, but AM has a record of having snakes on a plane issues.

HIA350

Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:11 pm

OB1504 wrote:
If you seriously believe Aeromexico has a haunted plane, I don't know if you should leave the house unsupervised.

believe it
they are trying to make a movie called ghost in a plane
lol

KentB27

Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:15 pm

Looks fake to me.

CantbeGrounded

Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:20 pm

There's no such thing as ghosts - thus a debate about video 'evidence' is unnecessary.

Jetty

Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:26 pm

These ghosts stories are the exact reason I prefer to travel on Muslim airlines that sacrifice a goat to avoid such horror. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/18/worl ... ifice.html

MalevTU134

Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:28 pm

Jetty wrote:
These ghosts stories are the exact reason I prefer to travel on Muslim airlines that sacrifice a goat to avoid such horror. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/18/worl ... ifice.html

Yeah, but even so, PK recently fired 450 ghost employees...

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1414531

Aptivaboy

Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:34 pm

It's Chupacabra! Run!

WeatherPilot

Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:39 pm

stl07 wrote:
I think my bank account is haunted. All the money I thought I had in it just seemed to disappear.

Congrats! When's the wedding?

Cdydatzigs

Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:43 pm

CantbeGrounded wrote:
There's no such thing as ghosts - thus a debate about video 'evidence' is unnecessary.

People have been seeing/hearing/photographing and filming paranormal activity for literal centuries. You can't possibly tell me every single instance is not true? Maybe no scientist has had the courage to try and study, examine and postulate as to what exactly paranormal activity is?

MalevTU134

Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:46 pm

Cdydatzigs wrote:
CantbeGrounded wrote:

People have been seeing/hearing/photographing and filming paranormal activity for literal centuries. You can't possibly tell me every single instance is not true? Maybe no scientist has had the courage to try and study, examine and postulate as to what exactly paranormal activity is?

This is clearly off topic...but literally billions of people believe in a god. Not even the same god, but all of them steadfastly and firmly believe. Is this proof that a god exists? Never underestimate the human psyche and the tricks it can play on us.

Oh, and there have been and are entire institutions for "studying" paranormal activity. Result? Zero.

dtw2hyd

Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:48 pm

A camera lens is not perfect. They produce a lot of unwanted images.

Paranormal investigators like aviation bloggers are drama queens, and everyone else has to believe what they saw and felt.

MalevTU134

Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:49 pm

dtw2hyd wrote:
A camera lens is not perfect. They produce a lot of unwanted images.

Paranormal investigators like aviation bloggers are drama queens, and everyone else has to believe what they saw and felt.

Exactly

MalevTU134

Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:49 pm

CantbeGrounded wrote:

This should have been the last post of this thread.

Venatt
Topic Author

Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:51 pm

DLHAM wrote:
Venatt wrote:
CWL757 wrote:
I have two questions:

Dont know about the E190, but 737s and A32X you can "activate" in Order to have some energy and light by pushing a button in the ceiling located in the area of door 1 -- when the A/C is connected to External Power, which should be the case I think.

Because of the 2x2 seat configuration this plane has to be either the E170 or E190, most likely E190.

Karlsands

Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:54 pm

MalevTU134 wrote:
CantbeGrounded wrote:

Only if you’re closed minded .

Antarius

Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:32 am

Venatt wrote:
DLHAM wrote:
Venatt wrote:

Because of the 2x2 seat configuration this plane has to be either the E170 or E190, most likely E190.

If we're willing to suspend disbelief to entertain the concept of AM being haunted by ghosts, why stick with the regular?

This is a Lockheed constellation that was re-engined with GE90s
2019: SIN HKG NRT DFW IAH HOU CLT LGA JFK SFO SJC EWR SNA EYW MIA BOG LAX ORD DTW OAK PVG BOS DCA IAD ATL LAS BIS CUN PHX OAK SYD CVG PHL MAD ORY CDG SLC SJU BQN DEN DOH BLR MAA KTM YYZ MEX

JannEejit

Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:16 am

Now if this were Spirit Airlines I could believe it, but...

Spacepope

Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:32 am

Karlsands wrote:
MalevTU134 wrote:
CantbeGrounded wrote:

Only if you’re closed minded .

Or have higher than a third grade education.
The last of the famous international playboys

Trololzilla

Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:36 am

Cdydatzigs wrote:

There's actually quite a bit of evidence nowadays pointing towards infrasonic sounds as being the root cause of most, if not all, purported 'paranormal activity', as infrasound can cause feelings of unease/the feeling of 'being watched', mess with your hearing, and even cause visual hallucinations if the frequency of sound is near the resonant frequency of your eyeball. Most other 'evidence' you see in popular culture of the paranormal I think is mainly people believing what they want to believe and deliberately interpreting what they see/hear as unnatural.

alfa164

Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:41 am

Venatt wrote:
I don't know if this was ever posted here(sorry if it was) and I know this is not a paranormal activity website(sorry), but back in 2016 security guards from some airport in Mexico heard noises inside a parked Aeromexico plane at night, as one of them went into the plane to check, he first went all the way to the back, then as he was coming back to the front he heard a noise coming from the back, so he turned around and started walking and pointing his flashlight toward the back, as he is walking you can see a shadow appearing three times but until the third that's when the guard noticed it and immediately he ran away scared as crap. Don't know if I should fly Aeromexico.

Maybe it was the ghost of Mexicana...
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....

wiggy

Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:12 am

they should have turned the cabin lights on.

Birdwatching

Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:45 am

Seriously? We're on an aviation web site, in the year 2019, with (mostly) adults discussing, and about half of the posters in this thread seem to be ok with some sort of "ghost" going for a pee in the rear lavatory on Aeromexico?

Ghosts are what people name things they can't explain or comprehend (until they can), and what you see in this video is a red oval appearing in an airliner cabin at night, and let me break it to you, it was edited in.

Ever wonder why you "can see ghosts but can not film / photograph them"?
Ever wonder why you can't insure property against ghosts, or can't blame a crime / theft you committed on a ghost?

Exactly, because these things don't exist. And even if you are a child, you don't have to believe this crap.

I have raised my 3,5 year old son to not believe in ghosts, monsters, the boogie man and all that bs, and he is perfectly fine in the dark, and when there is a noise downstairs in the evening he knows perfectly well that it was the cat, or SOMETHING that makes sense.

So the only reasons to believe in things like ghosts or god is a bad education or upbringing by evil parents. To prove this, I'll gladly camp out in that Mexican E90 for a night with my son. We'll have a great time unless that security guard shows up.
All the things you probably hate about travelling are warm reminders that I'm home

TOGA10

Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:53 am

Birdwatching wrote:
Seriously? We're on an aviation web site, in the year 2019, with (mostly) adults discussing, and about half of the posters in this thread seem to be ok with some sort of "ghost" going for a pee in the rear lavatory on Aeromexico?

Ghosts are what people name things they can't explain or comprehend (until they can), and what you see in this video is a red oval appearing in an airliner cabin at night, and let me break it to you, it was edited in.

Ever wonder why you can't insure property against ghosts, or can't blame a crime / theft you committed on a ghost?

Exactly, because these things don't exist. And even if you are a child, you don't have to believe this crap.

I have raised my 3,5 year old son to not believe in ghosts, monsters, the boogie man and all that bs, and he is perfectly fine in the dark, and when there is a noise downstairs in the evening he knows perfectly well that it was the cat, or SOMETHING that makes sense.

So the only reasons to believe in things like ghosts or god is a bad education or upbringing by evil parents. To prove this, I'll gladly camp out in that Mexican E90 for a night with my son. We'll have a great time unless that security guard shows up.

I think this sums it up nicely, thank you.
Love flying, hate the alarm at 3 in the morning, love watching the sun rise at 5:30. It's all about compromises.

OA940

Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:13 am

Has anyone looked for a story in 2016 about an animal being found on an AM plane?
A350/CSeries = bae

aircatalonia

Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:26 am

Three possibilities:

1. Guards making fun of us
2. An animal
3. Chupacabra (as mentioned above)

readytotaxi

Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:38 am

Can a Ghost, if they exist, cast a shadow???
you don't get a second chance to make a first impression!
Growing older, but not up.

scbriml

Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:00 am

Wait, have I stumbled into campfirestories.net by mistake?
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.

MalevTU134

Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:52 am

Birdwatching wrote:

Thank you very much!! Prompt and to the point!

Gr8Circle

Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:30 pm

Venatt wrote:
I don't know if this was ever posted here(sorry if it was) and I know this is not a paranormal activity website(sorry), but back in 2016 security guards from some airport in Mexico heard noises inside a parked Aeromexico plane at night, as one of them went into the plane to check, he first went all the way to the back, then as he was coming back to the front he heard a noise coming from the back, so he turned around and started walking and pointing his flashlight toward the back, as he is walking you can see a shadow appearing three times but until the third that's when the guard noticed it and immediately he ran away scared as crap.

check the video:

I just watched the youtube video for fun....its quite obvious that the shadow circled in red is the shadow of the bulkhead at the back of the cabin and it moves because the flashlight itself is moving....looks like one hell of a timid or jittery security person......he needs to find a different profession :)

Venatt
Topic Author

Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:33 pm

Gr8Circle wrote:
Venatt wrote:

check the video:

I just watched the youtube video for fun....its quite obvious that the shadow circled in red is the shadow of the bulkhead at the back of the cabin and it moves because the flashlight itself is moving....looks like one hell of a timid or jittery security person......he needs to find a different profession :)

What about the noise from lavatory door opening at 0:52 ?

anshabhi

Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:24 pm

Did anyone read "we pay cash for videos" in the end!!?? The guy made money out of ghosts (and our time) Amazing!!

Seriously though I am confused whether that shadow alleged to be a ghost was afraid of security guard or other way round .... Almost reminds me of the Canterville Ghost :rotfl:

seb146

Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:30 pm

flipdewaf wrote:

I can set you up with a French model. Bon jurr

This is probably the curse of La Llorona
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

WKTaylor

Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:13 pm

I was stationed at Kadena AB in the 1990s. Due to the horrific invasion casualties ghost stories abounded.

The building I worked in/from was partially above/below ground. During working hours there was never any issue. After Hours, [night weekends] the building and my office corridor made many odd and somewhat eerie sounds. Just because my dog & I were 'bachelors' due to wife traveling [a lot] I decided to take him to the office when working odd hours.... where he usually explored the building all-by-himself...downstairs and sometimes upstairs and stairwells. After 'Colonel' started coming to work with me regularly, he was my official watchdog. Creepy sounds everywhere were 'no sweat' when he didn't blink... BUT once in a great while he would bark and take-off like rocket toward a 'sound'. Inevitably a human had entered the building and HE knew it and he had them dead-to-rights! We discovered several people with building access doing midnight discounts [unauthorized 'poaching'] of office supplies or photocopying or other sketchy business... or truly legitimate spare-aircraft parts requisitions. Funniest event was when a manger came in the building late one weekend night with his big dog going to the warehouse for an urgent spare avionics-box request. My small/fearless boy-dog [red-sable Pekingese] showed up as he was getting ready to enter the warehouse down the hallway... and went into a face-off with his big dog. I heard him yell in disbelief.... 'what the hell is that"!!!. When I came around the corner it all became obvious and funny. I mentioned that my car was parked in it's usual spot in the P-lot, so I assumed he had noticed... he hadn't.

WKTaylor

Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:20 pm

OH yeah... but there was a 'sorta famous' ghost story about Anderson AFB on Guam.

During the Vietnam war, a fully loaded B-52 crashed on takeoff killing all aboard. It was said that the 'parking pad' occupied by that particular jet just prior to the crash was haunted by the crew. Any unoccupied jets parked there over night [moonless nights in particular'] would have their on-board electrical system 'power-up' as if getting ready for engine start late at night.

TSS

Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:38 pm

Venatt wrote:
Gr8Circle wrote:
Venatt wrote:

check the video:

What about the noise from lavatory door opening at 0:52 ?

You mean just before the guard said "Verga!"? If the lavatory door wasn't all-the-way latched, just the weight shift from the guard walking forward down the aisle could have caused it to pop open… assuming the sound was the lav door opening to begin with (the guy filming didn't actually go all the way back to check, did he?). When they're not full of passengers and don't have the engines idling and the A/C running, planes tend to be very creaky environments anyway so almost anything could have made that noise.

I'm wondering what the security guard was doing inside the plane to begin with. Didn't the crew shut the door when they left?

Furthermore, what ancient phone was the guard using to record the encounter that has resolution that low? Or did the maker of the video have to keep lowering the resolution intentionally before submission until it couldn't clearly be seen what caused the shadow? And why, on what one assumes was a normal walk around, was the guard recording to begin with?

Listen, I have no problem admitting that there are things in this world that we can't yet explain and don't yet understand, and trying to describe a genuine "paranormal" (as in out-of-the-ordinary and not at present explainable) experience to someone who's never had one is like trying to explain color to someone who is colorblind: In a world where the vast majority of people are colorblind, if you can see color and try to describe it you'll be called either crazy or a liar. But BS videos like this one with numerous obvious flaws in both concept and execution serve only to muddy the water and to give the devout naysayers more ammunition.
Able to kill active threads stone dead with a single post!