User avatar
WarRI1
Topic Author
Posts: 13005
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:21 am

https://www.aol.com/article/entertainme ... /23717457/


I have to say I agree with him. I am glad to see someone paid by Fox can see the forest for the trees. Obstruction, obstruction.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8835
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:27 pm

WarRI1 wrote:
https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2019/04/25/fox-news-judge-napolitano-mueller-report-shows-trump-obstructed-justice/23717457/


I have to say I agree with him. I am glad to see someone paid by Fox can see the forest for the trees. Obstruction, obstruction.

Anyone that actually reads the report sees that he would be charged with obstruction if he wasn't currently POTUS.

https://www.nybooks.com/daily/2019/04/2 ... t-justice/

Given the Justice Department’s longstanding doctrine that a president cannot face criminal indictment while in office, Mueller suggested in his report that Congress could still act: the special counsel made more than twenty references in his report to Congress’s impeachment power. But the House Democratic leadership has spoken of impeachment proceedings in only the most tentative way, and some Democratic lawmakers have expressed outright disapproval.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
stratclub
Posts: 1300
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:58 pm

Let's see. 18 angry Democrats investigating a completely illegally treasonous, fabricated and false accusation of collusion and try as they might, they came up with a big fat goose egg.

So of course Mueller left some Easter eggs in the report that might cause a suspicion of doubt so another vindictive witch hunt could be spear headed by those pesky out of their minds Demos.
 
afcjets
Posts: 2826
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:28 pm

stratclub wrote:
Let's see. 18 angry Democrats investigating a completely illegally treasonous, fabricated and false accusation of collusion and try as they might, they came up with a big fat goose egg..


Exactly, the evidence which is finally being investigated indicates this was not an investigation, but a set-up, and a totally illegal one. Just like you cannot enter a contract for an illegal activity, you cannot obstruct an illegal investigation.
 
User avatar
ER757
Posts: 3425
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 10:16 am

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:41 pm

afcjets wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Let's see. 18 angry Democrats investigating a completely illegally treasonous, fabricated and false accusation of collusion and try as they might, they came up with a big fat goose egg..


Exactly, the evidence which is finally being investigated indicates this was not an investigation, but a set-up, and a totally illegal one. Just like you cannot enter a contract for an illegal activity, you cannot obstruct an illegal investigation.

Well I am not a lawyer (and I am guessing neither are you) but Mueller is and so is the commentator in the linked article. They seem to think that Trump in fact had done just that - obstructed justice. And neither of them is an angry democrat.
I'm not a democrat either but I'm not blind or willfully ignorant. Trump is a shyster, a con man, and morally bankrupt. He's a disgrace to the office of the president. How he got the GOP nomination in 2016 is beyond me. I'd have voted for quite a few of the other candidates had they been nominated (no way I would ever have voted for Hillary) but alas, this train wreck of a human being was on the ticket and my vote for POTUS was literally "none of the above."
 
MSPNWA
Posts: 3301
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:48 am

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:51 pm

Fox News does employ some Never Trumpers. Judge Napolitano is one of them. Trying the "See! Fox News guy says Trump is bad!" strategy isn't going to work.
 
seb146
Posts: 20226
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:03 pm

afcjets wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Let's see. 18 angry Democrats investigating a completely illegally treasonous, fabricated and false accusation of collusion and try as they might, they came up with a big fat goose egg..


Exactly, the evidence which is finally being investigated indicates this was not an investigation, but a set-up, and a totally illegal one. Just like you cannot enter a contract for an illegal activity, you cannot obstruct an illegal investigation.


How is it an illegal investigation? There was plenty of evidence that Russia was hacking our democracy. How did it happen and who was involved? Seems like a legitimate investigation to me. I know you MAGA fan boys would rather hear "meh.... so Russia got involved. So what? Nothing we can do about it now!" instead of "we need to find out how this happened so it does not happen again".
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
afcjets
Posts: 2826
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:23 pm

seb146 wrote:
How is it an illegal investigation? There was plenty of evidence that Russia was hacking our democracy. How did it happen and who was involved? Seems like a legitimate investigation to me. I know you MAGA fan boys would rather hear "meh.... so Russia got involved. So what? Nothing we can do about it now!" instead of "we need to find out how this happened so it does not happen again".


Because only Trump was spied on by the Obama administration, not Hillary, even though Hillary proactively sought help from Russia vs some Russian saying to his son, I've got dirt on Hillary, want to hear it, even though he didn't have dirt on Hillary, more proof it was a setup. Also it was illegal as indicated by the texts between the FBI couple, which also show Obama was fully aware of the " insurance policy" should Trump win.
 
seb146
Posts: 20226
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:34 pm

afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:
How is it an illegal investigation? There was plenty of evidence that Russia was hacking our democracy. How did it happen and who was involved? Seems like a legitimate investigation to me. I know you MAGA fan boys would rather hear "meh.... so Russia got involved. So what? Nothing we can do about it now!" instead of "we need to find out how this happened so it does not happen again".


Because only Trump was spied on by the Obama administration, not Hillary, even though Hillary proactively sought help from Russia vs some Russian saying to his son, I've got dirt on Hillary, want to hear it, even though he didn't have dirt on Hillary, more proof it was a setup. Also it was illegal as indicated by the texts between the FBI couple, which also show Obama was fully aware of the " insurance policy" should Trump win.


Where can I read this report?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
winginit
Posts: 2545
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:12 pm

afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:
How is it an illegal investigation? There was plenty of evidence that Russia was hacking our democracy. How did it happen and who was involved? Seems like a legitimate investigation to me. I know you MAGA fan boys would rather hear "meh.... so Russia got involved. So what? Nothing we can do about it now!" instead of "we need to find out how this happened so it does not happen again".


Because only Trump was spied on by the Obama administration, not Hillary, even though Hillary proactively sought help from Russia vs some Russian saying to his son, I've got dirt on Hillary, want to hear it, even though he didn't have dirt on Hillary, more proof it was a setup. Also it was illegal as indicated by the texts between the FBI couple, which also show Obama was fully aware of the " insurance policy" should Trump win.


stratclub wrote:
Let's see. 18 angry Democrats investigating a completely illegally treasonous, fabricated and false accusation of collusion and try as they might, they came up with a big fat goose egg.

So of course Mueller left some Easter eggs in the report that might cause a suspicion of doubt so another vindictive witch hunt could be spear headed by those pesky out of their minds Demos.


Allow me to just clarify what exactly the two of you are saying was illegal, treasonous, fabricated and false...

Rod Rosenstein (a Republican) appointing Robert Mueller (a Republican) to investigate Donald Trump (a Republican) for firing James Comey? (A Republican)

Said differently, it was illegal for a Republican to appoint a Republican to investigate a Republican for firing a Republican?

Do I have that right? Just making sure we're on the same page.... and... the Democrats are to blame?
 
afcjets
Posts: 2826
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:49 pm

winginit wrote:

Allow me to just clarify what exactly the two of you are saying was illegal, treasonous, fabricated and false...

Rod Rosenstein (a Republican) appointing Robert Mueller (a Republican) to investigate Donald Trump (a Republican) for firing James Comey? (A Republican)

Said differently, it was illegal for a Republican to appoint a Republican to investigate a Republican for firing a Republican?

Do I have that right? Just making sure we're on the same page.... and... the Democrats are to blame?


You might have it right, if it is discovered that Mueller was behind (like Comey almost certainly was) or complicit in the setup, or had knowledge of it and continued the investigation/witch hunt, which would not be at all surprising.

Let’s also consider Mueller’s team of prosecutors:

14 Democrats
Three party-unaffiliated
ZERO Republicans
Twelve Democratic donors
One also a Republican donor
Two MAXED OUT as Hillary Clinton donors
Last edited by afcjets on Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
winginit
Posts: 2545
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:52 pm

afcjets wrote:
winginit wrote:

Allow me to just clarify what exactly the two of you are saying was illegal, treasonous, fabricated and false...

Rod Rosenstein (a Republican) appointing Robert Mueller (a Republican) to investigate Donald Trump (a Republican) for firing James Comey? (A Republican)

Said differently, it was illegal for a Republican to appoint a Republican to investigate a Republican for firing a Republican?

Do I have that right? Just making sure we're on the same page.... and... the Democrats are to blame?


You might have it right, if it is discovered that Mueller was behind (like Comey almost certainly was) or complicit in the setup, or had knowledge of it and continued the investigation/witch hunt, which would not be at all surprising.


Sounds like a Republican problem - so remind us why the Democrats are to blame for Republicans 'illegally' 'setting up' Republicans to investigate Republicans with the intention of overthrowing Republicans?
Last edited by winginit on Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
afcjets
Posts: 2826
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:01 pm

winginit wrote:

Sounds like a Republican problem - so remind us why the Democrats are to blame for Republicans 'illegally' 'setting up' Republicans to investigate Republicans with the intention of overthrowing Republicans?


Last time I checked Obama and Hillary are Democrats.
 
winginit
Posts: 2545
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:04 pm

afcjets wrote:
winginit wrote:

Sounds like a Republican problem - so remind us why the Democrats are to blame for Republicans 'illegally' 'setting up' Republicans to investigate Republicans with the intention of overthrowing Republicans?


Last time I checked Obama and Hillary are Democrats.


Oh of course... Obama and Clinton are behind it I should have known. What rubbish. Careful with that post... Lyft might ban you!
 
afcjets
Posts: 2826
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:09 pm

seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:
How is it an illegal investigation? There was plenty of evidence that Russia was hacking our democracy. How did it happen and who was involved? Seems like a legitimate investigation to me. I know you MAGA fan boys would rather hear "meh.... so Russia got involved. So what? Nothing we can do about it now!" instead of "we need to find out how this happened so it does not happen again".


Because only Trump was spied on by the Obama administration, not Hillary, even though Hillary proactively sought help from Russia vs some Russian saying to his son, I've got dirt on Hillary, want to hear it, even though he didn't have dirt on Hillary, more proof it was a setup. Also it was illegal as indicated by the texts between the FBI couple, which also show Obama was fully aware of the " insurance policy" should Trump win.


Where can I read this report?


According to the attorney general, you will have to wait until May or June for the first report, although I believe there are several investigations going on or that are planned.
 
winginit
Posts: 2545
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:35 pm

afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

Because only Trump was spied on by the Obama administration, not Hillary, even though Hillary proactively sought help from Russia vs some Russian saying to his son, I've got dirt on Hillary, want to hear it, even though he didn't have dirt on Hillary, more proof it was a setup. Also it was illegal as indicated by the texts between the FBI couple, which also show Obama was fully aware of the " insurance policy" should Trump win.


Where can I read this report?


According to the attorney general, you will have to wait until May or June for the first report, although I believe there are several investigations going on or that are planned.


So for clarity, you don't have a single shred of evidence at present to support your claim that Obama or Clinton violated any laws of any kind?
 
afcjets
Posts: 2826
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:38 pm

winginit wrote:
afcjets wrote:
winginit wrote:

Sounds like a Republican problem - so remind us why the Democrats are to blame for Republicans 'illegally' 'setting up' Republicans to investigate Republicans with the intention of overthrowing Republicans?


Last time I checked Obama and Hillary are Democrats.


Oh of course... Obama and Clinton are behind it I should have known. What rubbish. Careful with that post... Lyft might ban you!


Yes, you should have. Remember when James Clapper let it slip they were “ spying” on the Trump campaign, but then tried to save face by saying they were doing it for his protection because of Russian interference and he should have been happy? Why wouldn’t Obama also want to protect Hillary and spy on her too, especially since she was supposedly the Russian’s target in the election and since they actually had been successful in hacking her side?
 
afcjets
Posts: 2826
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:44 pm

winginit wrote:
afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Where can I read this report?


According to the attorney general, you will have to wait until May or June for the first report, although I believe there are several investigations going on or that are planned.


So for clarity, you don't have a single shred of evidence at present to support your claim that Obama or Clinton violated any laws of any kind?


Yes we do. James Comey detailed how Hillary broke the law, but then said they weren’t going to try her because he claimed he believed she didn’t intend to. With the Obama administration we just have probable cause, which is why the investigations are just now getting started. They would have started earlier but Trump’s advisors told him to wait until the Mueller report was complete.
 
winginit
Posts: 2545
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:53 pm

afcjets wrote:
With the Obama administration we just have probable cause, which is why the investigations are just now getting started. They would have started earlier but Trump’s advisors told him to wait until the Mueller report was complete.


It's adorable that you think genuine investigations are going to be made into the Obama Administration with any sort of strength or success. You mean like how Trump said they were going to 'lock Hillary up?' Whatever happened to that whole lock her up thing by the way? Were they just waiting for the conclusion of the Mueller report on that one too? Just another lie from the mouth of a liar that swindled the Republican party. How very sad for you.
 
afcjets
Posts: 2826
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:01 am

winginit wrote:
afcjets wrote:
With the Obama administration we just have probable cause, which is why the investigations are just now getting started. They would have started earlier but Trump’s advisors told him to wait until the Mueller report was complete.


It's adorable that you think genuine investigations are going to be made into the Obama Administration with any sort of strength or success. You mean like how Trump said they were going to 'lock Hillary up?' Whatever happened to that whole lock her up thing by the way? Were they just waiting for the conclusion of the Mueller report on that one too? Just another lie from the mouth of a liar that swindled the Republican party. How very sad for you.


I actually think the buck will stop before Obama and he will be officially completely exonerated, no matter what he did or knew. I also think Obama thought the same thing and in part explains his boldness. No way America will stand for the indictment or dishonoring of the first “black” President, no matter what.
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Topic Author
Posts: 13005
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:10 am

winginit wrote:
afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Where can I read this report?


According to the attorney general, you will have to wait until May or June for the first report, although I believe there are several investigations going on or that are planned.


So for clarity, you don't have a single shred of evidence at present to support your claim that Obama or Clinton violated any laws of any kind?




Once again, the Republican argument ,but,but Clinton,but, but Barack, but,but Hillary. It is laughable and so naive. No buts for our side, rump the skunk is a liar, a cheat and racist, and he obstructed justice about ten times, read the Mueller report.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
winginit
Posts: 2545
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:15 am

afcjets wrote:
winginit wrote:
afcjets wrote:
With the Obama administration we just have probable cause, which is why the investigations are just now getting started. They would have started earlier but Trump’s advisors told him to wait until the Mueller report was complete.


It's adorable that you think genuine investigations are going to be made into the Obama Administration with any sort of strength or success. You mean like how Trump said they were going to 'lock Hillary up?' Whatever happened to that whole lock her up thing by the way? Were they just waiting for the conclusion of the Mueller report on that one too? Just another lie from the mouth of a liar that swindled the Republican party. How very sad for you.


I actually think the buck will stop before Obama and he will be officially completely exonerated, no matter what he did or knew. I also think Obama thought the same thing and in part explains his boldness. No way America will stand for the indictment or dishonoring of the first “black” President, no matter what.


You didn't answer my question though. Trump campaigned on 'lock her up', and he's had two and a half years to indict Hillary Clinton and... nothing... why is that? Why are you allowing him to break campaign promises without pressure?
 
afcjets
Posts: 2826
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:52 am

winginit wrote:

You didn't answer my question though. Trump campaigned on 'lock her up', and he's had two and a half years to indict Hillary Clinton and... nothing... why is that? Why are you allowing him to break campaign promises without pressure?


Not really, during a debate with Hillary he came back at her with something like “If I were president, you’d be in jail” and his supporters loved it so much they would chant it, and Trump would laugh and tease them because it was funny. He actually did end up wanting to pursue her though only because he found out about her involvement with the fake Steele report, etc, so you answered your own question as for the timing and explained to you in an earlier post. I actually think Trump will fall short of indicting Hillary too because the left so desperately wants him locked up for nothing more than his tweets they find or pretend to find offensive, so if he is even caught Jay walking they will want to lock him up as soon as he leaves office. I think he will settle for a disgraceful report of her criminal antics and not set a precedent for locking up political opponents.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9336
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:55 am

afcjets wrote:
winginit wrote:

You didn't answer my question though. Trump campaigned on 'lock her up', and he's had two and a half years to indict Hillary Clinton and... nothing... why is that? Why are you allowing him to break campaign promises without pressure?


Not really, during a debate with Hillary he came back at her with something like “If I were president, you’d be in jail” and his supporters loved it so much they would chant it, and Trump would laugh and tease them because it was funny. He actually did end up wanting to pursue her though only because he found out about her involvement with the fake Steele report, etc, so you answered your own question as for the timing and explained to you in an earlier post. I actually think Trump will fall short of indicting Hillary too because the left so desperately wants him locked up for nothing more than his tweets they find or pretend to find offensive, so if he is even caught Jay walking they will want to lock him up as soon as he leaves office. I think he will settle for a disgraceful report of her criminal antics and not set a precedent for locking up political opponents.


Puhleaze, he has more to worry about than that. The SDNY grand jury investigation focuses on T.O. charities fraudulently diverting funds for veterans to campaign purposes. Do you really think they won’t indict for that when the time comes?
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
afcjets
Posts: 2826
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:02 am

WarRI1 wrote:
winginit wrote:
afcjets wrote:

According to the attorney general, you will have to wait until May or June for the first report, although I believe there are several investigations going on or that are planned.


So for clarity, you don't have a single shred of evidence at present to support your claim that Obama or Clinton violated any laws of any kind?




Once again, the Republican argument ,but,but Clinton,but, but Barack, but,but Hillary. It is laughable and so naive. No buts for our side, rump the skunk is a liar, a cheat and racist, and he obstructed justice about ten times, read the Mueller report.


You realize that will always be the case when you follow Saul Alinsky’s (Obama’s mentor) Rules for Radicals where you accuse the other side of doing something they’re not but that you actually are, don’t you?
 
winginit
Posts: 2545
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:54 am

afcjets wrote:
winginit wrote:

You didn't answer my question though. Trump campaigned on 'lock her up', and he's had two and a half years to indict Hillary Clinton and... nothing... why is that? Why are you allowing him to break campaign promises without pressure?


Not really, during a debate with Hillary he came back at her with something like “If I were president, you’d be in jail” and his supporters loved it so much they would chant it, and Trump would laugh and tease them because it was funny. He actually did end up wanting to pursue her though only because he found out about her involvement with the fake Steele report, etc, so you answered your own question as for the timing and explained to you in an earlier post.


Ah, so it was all a big joke then and he didn't actually mean it... like building the wall... or repealing Obamacare... or releasing his tax returns... or proposing a constitutional amendment to impose term limits... or a ban on congressional officials becoming lobbyists after office.... or, well, just about anything in his contract to the American voter... remember that?
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Topic Author
Posts: 13005
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:06 am

afcjets wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
winginit wrote:

So for clarity, you don't have a single shred of evidence at present to support your claim that Obama or Clinton violated any laws of any kind?




Once again, the Republican argument ,but,but Clinton,but, but Barack, but,but Hillary. It is laughable and so naive. No buts for our side, rump the skunk is a liar, a cheat and racist, and he obstructed justice about ten times, read the Mueller report.


You realize that will always be the case when you follow Saul Alinsky’s (Obama’s mentor) Rules for Radicals where you accuse the other side of doing something they’re not but that you actually are, don’t you?



Funny how that bit of wisdom actually applies to you guys. I think that is a classic tactic that has been used many times over the course of history. I think Hitler murdered 6 million people using accusations as you just did, Twist and distort. Just think about who you guys are defending so slavishly. The master himself.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
Ken777
Posts: 9861
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:39 am

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:03 am

WarRI1 wrote:
https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2019/04/25/fox-news-judge-napolitano-mueller-report-shows-trump-obstructed-justice/23717457/


I have to say I agree with him. I am glad to see someone paid by Fox can see the forest for the trees. Obstruction, obstruction.


MSNBC replayed Judge Napolitano's comments and they were very impressive - especially since he presented those opinions on FOX.

I've just started reading Mueller's Report but I cal already tell that it is going to be a very powerful report on Trump, his behavior and his administration buddies. It's clear that Mr. Mueller has provided the House with a roadmap for impeachment, AND there are a dozen other ongoing investigations that are generating more evidence.

There are going to be a lot in Trump's base their spewing their usual (or Russians producing a ton of propaganda) that will argue all kinds of crap. That does not change the testimonies, indictments, pleas, prison time served or are serving,

Trump is going to fight far more aggressively than Nixon because (like Nixon) is is very afraid, but he also has Billions to loose. His ego is far too great, but his best approach would be to make a deal with no jail time, grab the cash he can and move to a safe country where he an keep the money he sneaks in and where he will be safe from court trials.
 
seb146
Posts: 20226
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:08 am

afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

Because only Trump was spied on by the Obama administration, not Hillary, even though Hillary proactively sought help from Russia vs some Russian saying to his son, I've got dirt on Hillary, want to hear it, even though he didn't have dirt on Hillary, more proof it was a setup. Also it was illegal as indicated by the texts between the FBI couple, which also show Obama was fully aware of the " insurance policy" should Trump win.


Where can I read this report?


According to the attorney general, you will have to wait until May or June for the first report, although I believe there are several investigations going on or that are planned.


We got constant updates on the Mueller Report and the Russia investigation including indictments and who was under subpoena and other investigations that had been handed off to other agencies. So, where can I find this information? Something this big would be on CNN and HuffPo and Daily Kos and SiriusXM Progress but I have heard nothing.

Or are you talking about the hundredth investigation about her emails? The one we know literally everything about? That email "scandal" that both Condi Rice and Colin Powell did?

I honestly do not know your situation so I don't know why you don't post a link. I want to be patient. Personally, I find it extremely difficult to post links using my phone, so I get it.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
seb146
Posts: 20226
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:11 am

afcjets wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
winginit wrote:

So for clarity, you don't have a single shred of evidence at present to support your claim that Obama or Clinton violated any laws of any kind?




Once again, the Republican argument ,but,but Clinton,but, but Barack, but,but Hillary. It is laughable and so naive. No buts for our side, rump the skunk is a liar, a cheat and racist, and he obstructed justice about ten times, read the Mueller report.


You realize that will always be the case when you follow Saul Alinsky’s (Obama’s mentor) Rules for Radicals where you accuse the other side of doing something they’re not but that you actually are, don’t you?


Like "I run the most transparent administration" or "they worked with Russia" or "I never lie!"
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
afcjets
Posts: 2826
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:28 am

Aaron747 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
winginit wrote:

You didn't answer my question though. Trump campaigned on 'lock her up', and he's had two and a half years to indict Hillary Clinton and... nothing... why is that? Why are you allowing him to break campaign promises without pressure?


Not really, during a debate with Hillary he came back at her with something like “If I were president, you’d be in jail” and his supporters loved it so much they would chant it, and Trump would laugh and tease them because it was funny. He actually did end up wanting to pursue her though only because he found out about her involvement with the fake Steele report, etc, so you answered your own question as for the timing and explained to you in an earlier post. I actually think Trump will fall short of indicting Hillary too because the left so desperately wants him locked up for nothing more than his tweets they find or pretend to find offensive, so if he is even caught Jay walking they will want to lock him up as soon as he leaves office. I think he will settle for a disgraceful report of her criminal antics and not set a precedent for locking up political opponents.


Puhleaze, he has more to worry about than that. The SDNY grand jury investigation focuses on T.O. charities fraudulently diverting funds for veterans to campaign purposes. Do you really think they won’t indict for that when the time comes?

I am sure they will try to go after him however they can, although that sounds pretty weak considering veterans overwhelmingly support Trump (even if WarRI1 and KICT hate him) and he campaigned on military and veteran issues so that was money well spent, especially since he won.
Last edited by afcjets on Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
 
afcjets
Posts: 2826
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:38 am

seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Where can I read this report?


According to the attorney general, you will have to wait until May or June for the first report, although I believe there are several investigations going on or that are planned.


We got constant updates on the Mueller Report and the Russia investigation including indictments and who was under subpoena and other investigations that had been handed off to other agencies. So, where can I find this information? Something this big would be on CNN and HuffPo and Daily Kos and SiriusXM Progress but I have heard nothing.


Lol, are you kidding? CNN suppressing something negative about Hillary or Obama? Like that would never happen. Actually they did report it when they were forced to during Barr’s press conference when he released the Mueller report. They just ignore what he said. I just heard on Fox, the Inspector General has been working on this report for a year and it will likely be out in the next 60 days.
 
winginit
Posts: 2545
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:19 am

afcjets wrote:
I just heard on Fox, the Inspector General has been working on this report for a year and it will likely be out in the next 60 days.


:lol:
 
seb146
Posts: 20226
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:15 am

afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

According to the attorney general, you will have to wait until May or June for the first report, although I believe there are several investigations going on or that are planned.


We got constant updates on the Mueller Report and the Russia investigation including indictments and who was under subpoena and other investigations that had been handed off to other agencies. So, where can I find this information? Something this big would be on CNN and HuffPo and Daily Kos and SiriusXM Progress but I have heard nothing.


Lol, are you kidding? CNN suppressing something negative about Hillary or Obama? Like that would never happen. Actually they did report it when they were forced to during Barr’s press conference when he released the Mueller report. They just ignore what he said. I just heard on Fox, the Inspector General has been working on this report for a year and it will likely be out in the next 60 days.


Actually, when anything against Hillary was going on in the Senate (like her 8+ hour testimony under oath) CNN covered it. They spun it different than Fox, but they covered it.

I guess we will have to wait 60 days to find out what this latest red herring.... er... I mean "investigation" into Hillary is. Y'all know she is not running for anything, right? Y'all know she is a private citizen, right? Y'all know everything about her has been investigated, right?

Not that it matters. Just distract the base with Hillary Hatred. Change the subject because the base needs to hate either Hillary or Obama. Like they have anything to do with the present. Cling to that hate.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
afcjets
Posts: 2826
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:45 am

seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:

We got constant updates on the Mueller Report and the Russia investigation including indictments and who was under subpoena and other investigations that had been handed off to other agencies. So, where can I find this information? Something this big would be on CNN and HuffPo and Daily Kos and SiriusXM Progress but I have heard nothing.


Lol, are you kidding? CNN suppressing something negative about Hillary or Obama? Like that would never happen. Actually they did report it when they were forced to during Barr’s press conference when he released the Mueller report. They just ignore what he said. I just heard on Fox, the Inspector General has been working on this report for a year and it will likely be out in the next 60 days.


Actually, when anything against Hillary was going on in the Senate (like her 8+ hour testimony under oath) CNN covered it. They spun it different than Fox, but they covered it.

I guess we will have to wait 60 days to find out what this latest red herring.... er... I mean "investigation" into Hillary is. Y'all know she is not running for anything, right? Y'all know she is a private citizen, right? Y'all know everything about her has been investigated, right?


Of course, they have to cover Senate hearings and press conferences, they even have to air the SOTU address. Yes, we know Hillary is not running and she lost. I feel sorry for Lori Loughlin, perhaps we can recommend to the judge what your side proposes for Hillary. Lori should not get to be President, is that too harsh? Perhaps Michael Avenati can get that sentence too, and Michael Cohen can swap jail time for agreeing not to ever run for President.
 
afcjets
Posts: 2826
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:58 am

winginit wrote:
afcjets wrote:
I just heard on Fox, the Inspector General has been working on this report for a year and it will likely be out in the next 60 days.


:lol:


Remember how CNN and MSNBC told you nonstop for two years how Trump colluded with the Russian government to overthrow the election? Did you have the same reaction? Or did you cry instead? (when you found out it was all a big lie).

“Allegations of misconduct in the federal government’s Russia-related probe are still under investigation by the Justice Department’s inspector general.

In fact, a government report on allegations of political bias within Mueller's office and the FBI isn't expected to be finalized for several more months, sources told ABC News.”

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mueller ... d=61924508
 
afcjets
Posts: 2826
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:34 pm

WarRI1 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
Once again, the Republican argument ,but,but Clinton,but, but Barack, but,but Hillary. It is laughable and so naive. No buts for our side, rump the skunk is a liar, a cheat and racist, and he obstructed justice about ten times, read the Mueller report.


You realize that will always be the case when you follow Saul Alinsky’s (Obama’s mentor) Rules for Radicals where you accuse the other side of doing something they’re not but that you actually are, don’t you?


Funny how that bit of wisdom actually applies to you guys. I think that is a classic tactic that has been used many times over the course of history. I think Hitler murdered 6 million people using accusations as you just did, Twist and distort.


Hopefully Obama didn’t use your Hitler example during the course he taught on these tactics at the University of Chicago.

https://www.investors.com/politics/edit ... -radicals/
 
seb146
Posts: 20226
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:22 pm

afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

Lol, are you kidding? CNN suppressing something negative about Hillary or Obama? Like that would never happen. Actually they did report it when they were forced to during Barr’s press conference when he released the Mueller report. They just ignore what he said. I just heard on Fox, the Inspector General has been working on this report for a year and it will likely be out in the next 60 days.


Actually, when anything against Hillary was going on in the Senate (like her 8+ hour testimony under oath) CNN covered it. They spun it different than Fox, but they covered it.

I guess we will have to wait 60 days to find out what this latest red herring.... er... I mean "investigation" into Hillary is. Y'all know she is not running for anything, right? Y'all know she is a private citizen, right? Y'all know everything about her has been investigated, right?


Of course, they have to cover Senate hearings and press conferences, they even have to air the SOTU address. Yes, we know Hillary is not running and she lost. I feel sorry for Lori Loughlin, perhaps we can recommend to the judge what your side proposes for Hillary. Lori should not get to be President, is that too harsh? Perhaps Michael Avenati can get that sentence too, and Michael Cohen can swap jail time for agreeing not to ever run for President.


What are you talking about? Networks do not have to cover SOTU or Congressional hearings or press conferences. The president has to give her/his assessment of the state of the union. Before Wilson, the president simply gave a written SOTU to Congress. With the advent of broadcasting, SOTU was aired to the nation.

Loughlin was charged and she entered a plea. Avenati has been charged because there is evidence he allegedly committed crimes. Cohen was investigated because there was enough evidence to put him on trial and he was found guilty based on evidence presented. Hillary has been investigated for years and years and found she did not commit crimes. But, yeah, let's investigate her yet again even though she has been investigated and just keep investigating until something is found. I could say that Taylor Swift must be investigated and must be jailed immediately!! AFAIK, she has not broken any laws but I just hate her music so much that she needs to be investigated until it is found she broke laws. That is what you are proposing.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
stratclub
Posts: 1300
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:06 pm

seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Where can I read this report?


According to the attorney general, you will have to wait until May or June for the first report, although I believe there are several investigations going on or that are planned.


We got constant updates on the Mueller Report and the Russia investigation including indictments and who was under subpoena and other investigations that had been handed off to other agencies. So, where can I find this information? Something this big would be on CNN and HuffPo and Daily Kos and SiriusXM Progress but I have heard nothing.

Or are you talking about the hundredth investigation about her emails? The one we know literally everything about? That email "scandal" that both Condi Rice and Colin Powell did?

I honestly do not know your situation so I don't know why you don't post a link. I want to be patient. Personally, I find it extremely difficult to post links using my phone, so I get it.

No, there were not hundreds of investigations about her E-Mails. There was one bogus investigation where the outcome was already determined before she ever said one lie to congress while not under oath. She did not testify under oath and was given a pass by a corrupt DOJ and FBI. Anyone that saw the bogus dog and pony show during the laughable congressional hearings could see that if she was actually investigated, there would have been real proof enough for indictments.

With the Russia Gate frame job behind us, we have an AG that is not corrupt like Obama's AG was and real investigations can now start against crooked treasonous Hillery.
 
afcjets
Posts: 2826
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:22 pm

seb146 wrote:

What are you talking about? Networks do not have to cover SOTU or Congressional hearings or press conferences. The president has to give her/his assessment of the state of the union. Before Wilson, the president simply gave a written SOTU to Congress. With the advent of broadcasting, SOTU was aired to the nation.

Loughlin was charged and she entered a plea. Avenati has been charged because there is evidence he allegedly committed crimes. Cohen was investigated because there was enough evidence to put him on trial and he was found guilty based on evidence presented. Hillary has been investigated for years and years and found she did not commit crimes. But, yeah, let's investigate her yet again even though she has been investigated and just keep investigating until something is found. I could say that Taylor Swift must be investigated and must be jailed immediately!! AFAIK, she has not broken any laws but I just hate her music so much that she needs to be investigated until it is found she broke laws. That is what you are proposing.


I don't mean they are required by law to cover press conferences, the SOTU, and high profile congressional hearings, but that if they didn't even their most delusional viewers could not deny their bias.

FYI Lori Mossimo did not enter a plea deal and because of our corrupt justice system, she and her husband are now facing 40 years each.

As for your second paragraph, I could not have answered it better than in the post above.
Last edited by afcjets on Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
seb146
Posts: 20226
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:23 pm

stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

According to the attorney general, you will have to wait until May or June for the first report, although I believe there are several investigations going on or that are planned.


We got constant updates on the Mueller Report and the Russia investigation including indictments and who was under subpoena and other investigations that had been handed off to other agencies. So, where can I find this information? Something this big would be on CNN and HuffPo and Daily Kos and SiriusXM Progress but I have heard nothing.

Or are you talking about the hundredth investigation about her emails? The one we know literally everything about? That email "scandal" that both Condi Rice and Colin Powell did?

I honestly do not know your situation so I don't know why you don't post a link. I want to be patient. Personally, I find it extremely difficult to post links using my phone, so I get it.

No, there were not hundreds of investigations about her E-Mails. There was one bogus investigation where the outcome was already determined before she ever said one lie to congress while not under oath. She did not testify under oath and was given a pass by a corrupt DOJ and FBI. Anyone that saw the bogus dog and pony show during the laughable congressional hearings could see that if she was actually investigated, there would have been real proof enough for indictments.

With the Russia Gate frame job behind us, we have an AG that is not corrupt like Obama's AG was and real investigations can now start against crooked treasonous Hillery.


I did a google search for Hillary's emails and Hillary testifying under oath. I found a bunch of tinfoil hat sites saying she lied and the whole thing was a set up against the current occupant of the White House. Pretty much what you are saying. Nothing from any official site like DOJ or FBI or CIA or anything real. Just conspiracy sites. So we are done. Keep screaming and crying and deflecting to Hillary. We all know who the real criminal is. Mueller, Butina, Sessions, Napolitano know, too. It ain't a she and he ain't a Democrat.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
johnboy
Posts: 3035
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 1999 9:09 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:03 pm

afcjets wrote:
winginit wrote:

Allow me to just clarify what exactly the two of you are saying was illegal, treasonous, fabricated and false...

Rod Rosenstein (a Republican) appointing Robert Mueller (a Republican) to investigate Donald Trump (a Republican) for firing James Comey? (A Republican)

Said differently, it was illegal for a Republican to appoint a Republican to investigate a Republican for firing a Republican?

Do I have that right? Just making sure we're on the same page.... and... the Democrats are to blame?


You might have it right, if it is discovered that Mueller was behind (like Comey almost certainly was) or complicit in the setup, or had knowledge of it and continued the investigation/witch hunt, which would not be at all surprising.

Let’s also consider Mueller’s team of prosecutors:

14 Democrats
Three party-unaffiliated
ZERO Republicans
Twelve Democratic donors
One also a Republican donor
Two MAXED OUT as Hillary Clinton donors


This could be one if the most insane statements I’ve ever seen in this board.
 
User avatar
johnboy
Posts: 3035
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 1999 9:09 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:06 pm

stratclub wrote:

With the Russia Gate frame job behind us, we have an AG that is not corrupt like Obama's AG was and real investigations can now start against crooked treasonous Hillery.


...followed closely by this jaw-dropping statement.
Simply insane.
 
stratclub
Posts: 1300
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:36 pm

johnboy wrote:
stratclub wrote:

With the Russia Gate frame job behind us, we have an AG that is not corrupt like Obama's AG was and real investigations can now start against crooked treasonous Hillery.


...followed closely by this jaw-dropping statement.
Simply insane.

Ya, I know. Actual facts don't matter and feelings are more important than facts. But I see your point. Since Obama's AG was corrupt, all AG's must be corrupt. Wait until the 4 bogus FISA warrants are released.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8835
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:11 pm

Trump will be arrested when he is out of office for his campaign finance violations.
He may be pardoned by the sitting president, but he will be charged.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 17396
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:52 pm

afcjets wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

You realize that will always be the case when you follow Saul Alinsky’s (Obama’s mentor) Rules for Radicals where you accuse the other side of doing something they’re not but that you actually are, don’t you?


Funny how that bit of wisdom actually applies to you guys. I think that is a classic tactic that has been used many times over the course of history. I think Hitler murdered 6 million people using accusations as you just did, Twist and distort.


Hopefully Obama didn’t use your Hitler example during the course he taught on these tactics at the University of Chicago.

https://www.investors.com/politics/edit ... -radicals/

The crazy is strong with this one

stratclub wrote:
With the Russia Gate frame job behind us, we have an AG that is not corrupt like Obama's AG was and real investigations can now start against crooked treasonous Hillery.

Yes finally after 40 years of investigations and two years of prion diseased republicans controlling every branch of government we can finally get to the bottom of what Hillary was doing :rotfl: And if they do, she should just take Trump and his cabal's lead and simply not show up to any hearings, right?

afcjets wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

Not really, during a debate with Hillary he came back at her with something like “If I were president, you’d be in jail” and his supporters loved it so much they would chant it, and Trump would laugh and tease them because it was funny. He actually did end up wanting to pursue her though only because he found out about her involvement with the fake Steele report, etc, so you answered your own question as for the timing and explained to you in an earlier post. I actually think Trump will fall short of indicting Hillary too because the left so desperately wants him locked up for nothing more than his tweets they find or pretend to find offensive, so if he is even caught Jay walking they will want to lock him up as soon as he leaves office. I think he will settle for a disgraceful report of her criminal antics and not set a precedent for locking up political opponents.


Puhleaze, he has more to worry about than that. The SDNY grand jury investigation focuses on T.O. charities fraudulently diverting funds for veterans to campaign purposes. Do you really think they won’t indict for that when the time comes?

I am sure they will try to go after him however they can, although that sounds pretty weak considering veterans overwhelmingly support Trump (even if WarRI1 and KICT hate him) and he campaigned on military and veteran issues so that was money well spent, especially since he won.

"He can't be guilty of charity violations because he won!" Interesting legal reasoning...did you get that from Giuliani? That's right up there with "the rapist said she let me do it!" or "Kim Jong Il said he didn't torture that kid and I trust him!"
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Topic Author
Posts: 13005
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:26 pm

https://news.yahoo.com/amphtml/trump-fl ... 39461.html

Ho hum another day in the life of the snake pit crowd in the world of rump the stump.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
afcjets
Posts: 2826
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:27 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
Funny how that bit of wisdom actually applies to you guys. I think that is a classic tactic that has been used many times over the course of history. I think Hitler murdered 6 million people using accusations as you just did, Twist and distort.


Hopefully Obama didn’t use your Hitler example during the course he taught on these tactics at the University of Chicago.

https://www.investors.com/politics/edit ... -radicals/

The crazy is strong with this one


Was it ironic or intentional that your post is a textbook example of what Obama taught at the University of Chicago after spending his entire career in employing and training others in these tactics he learned from his socialist mentor?


MaverickM11 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

Puhleaze, he has more to worry about than that. The SDNY grand jury investigation focuses on T.O. charities fraudulently diverting funds for veterans to campaign purposes. Do you really think they won’t indict for that when the time comes?

I am sure they will try to go after him however they can, although that sounds pretty weak considering veterans overwhelmingly support Trump (even if WarRI1 and KICT hate him) and he campaigned on military and veteran issues so that was money well spent, especially since he won.

"He can't be guilty of charity violations because he won!" Interesting legal reasoning...did you get that from Giuliani? That's right up there with "the rapist said she let me do it!" or "Kim Jong Il said he didn't torture that kid and I trust him!"


He can't be guilty of charity violations because donating to veteran causes (something Trump campaigned on that Hillary didn’t) is not a charity violation. Trump was a billionaire before he established charities for veterans. His opponent went from broke to $150 million by establishing a charity. Big difference.
 
stratclub
Posts: 1300
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:04 am

WarRI1 wrote:
https://news.yahoo.com/amphtml/trump-flips-on-fox-news-analyst-after-he-calls-presidents-actions-criminal-143939461.html

Ho hum another day in the life of the snake pit crowd in the world of rump the stump.

If you have no valid argument, it is always best to hurl unfounded malicious insults. Cnn and MSNBC have been doing it for 2 1/2 years now.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9336
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:22 am

afcjets wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

Hopefully Obama didn’t use your Hitler example during the course he taught on these tactics at the University of Chicago.

https://www.investors.com/politics/edit ... -radicals/

The crazy is strong with this one


Was it ironic or intentional that your post is a textbook example of what Obama taught at the University of Chicago after spending his entire career in employing and training others in these tactics he learned from his socialist mentor?


MaverickM11 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
I am sure they will try to go after him however they can, although that sounds pretty weak considering veterans overwhelmingly support Trump (even if WarRI1 and KICT hate him) and he campaigned on military and veteran issues so that was money well spent, especially since he won.

"He can't be guilty of charity violations because he won!" Interesting legal reasoning...did you get that from Giuliani? That's right up there with "the rapist said she let me do it!" or "Kim Jong Il said he didn't torture that kid and I trust him!"


He can't be guilty of charity violations because donating to veteran causes (something Trump campaigned on that Hillary didn’t) is not a charity violation. Trump was a billionaire before he established charities for veterans. His opponent went from broke to $150 million by establishing a charity. Big difference.


Some of you have pretty atrocious memories.

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/trump- ... 1545151649
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SWALUV, TWA772LR and 35 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos