Page 3 of 3

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Posted: Fri May 10, 2019 4:44 pm
by casinterest
afcjets wrote:
casinterest wrote:
afcjets wrote:

Why would anyone need to explain why they think a Alinsky is radical when he is famous for writing a book he titled “Rules for Radicals”. What is disparaging about believing the man? Or are you saying I am disparaging Barack Obama for teaching a course at the University of Chicago about him? I am only familiar with Northwestern, are you saying the University of Chicago is a tin foil hat center? Please clarify exactly who you feel is being disparaged and what the conspiracy theory is.

Nope
Nope and Nope
and Nope.

Seems you have no clue what Rules for Radicals is. Or no respect for what Alinsky did for people that are oppressed by lying racist cowards like Trump.
It's clear you had no idea what it was from your previous post, but it's no surprise. Obama, the DNC, and most importantly the media (except Fox News) did a great job of keeping that hidden from you.

BTW, still waiting for you to say what the actual conspiracy theory you say this is all about is.


Still waiting for you to point out what Alinsky did?
Obama actually understood the constitution.

Fox news? you watch that? Are you 80? Blue Pills? Senile?

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Posted: Fri May 10, 2019 5:51 pm
by afcjets
casinterest wrote:
Obama actually understood the constitution.

Fox news? you watch that? Are you 80? Blue Pills? Senile?


Oh ok that is the conspiracy theory, Obama understood the Constitution. That's very cool, never seen a straw man answer before.

"Fox News continues to rule the cable news landscape, proving to be a relentless foe to CNN and MSNBC. Fox News now marks 69 consecutive quarters as the most-watched cable news network daylong and through the critical prime-time hours, according to Nielsen Media Research. That is exactly 17 years and three months.

In addition, Fox News also has won the much-coveted 25- to 54-year-old demographic during those prime-time hours for 44 quarters in a row — which is 11 years
."

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019 ... he-last-y/

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Posted: Fri May 10, 2019 5:59 pm
by casinterest
afcjets wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Obama actually understood the constitution.

Fox news? you watch that? Are you 80? Blue Pills? Senile?


Oh ok that is the conspiracy theory, Obama understood the Constitution. That's very cool, never seen a straw man answer before.

"Fox News continues to rule the cable news landscape, proving to be a relentless foe to CNN and MSNBC. Fox News now marks 69 consecutive quarters as the most-watched cable news network daylong and through the critical prime-time hours, according to Nielsen Media Research. That is exactly 17 years and three months.

In addition, Fox News also has won the much-coveted 25- to 54-year-old demographic during those prime-time hours for 44 quarters in a row — which is 11 years
."

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019 ... he-last-y/


Only stupid people watch Fox, MSNBC, or CNN after 6:30 at night, unless there is a real national emergency going on. Intelligent people actually read the news from multiple sites on the internet.

And yes Trump Understood the constitution, and understood how to run a campaign and treat people decently. Something the lying racist coward Trump could never do.

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Posted: Fri May 10, 2019 7:59 pm
by seb146
afcjets wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Obama actually understood the constitution.

Fox news? you watch that? Are you 80? Blue Pills? Senile?


Oh ok that is the conspiracy theory, Obama understood the Constitution. That's very cool, never seen a straw man answer before.

"Fox News continues to rule the cable news landscape, proving to be a relentless foe to CNN and MSNBC. Fox News now marks 69 consecutive quarters as the most-watched cable news network daylong and through the critical prime-time hours, according to Nielsen Media Research. That is exactly 17 years and three months.

In addition, Fox News also has won the much-coveted 25- to 54-year-old demographic during those prime-time hours for 44 quarters in a row — which is 11 years
."

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019 ... he-last-y/


Obama is a Constitutional scholar. He didn't have wealthy parents to pay for his mediocre education. He did it himself.

Just because a TV is on does not mean people are actually watching it. I turn the radio on when I go to work so the dog will not hear as many other dogs barking. Does that mean I love that radio station? It is on for hours on end, so it must be popular.

EDIT:

Rachel Maddow is number one for adults 25-54

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/q1-2019 ... er/398379/

That is a key advertising demographic.

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Posted: Fri May 10, 2019 11:01 pm
by MaverickM11
afcjets wrote:
afcjets wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
I'm not sure what is more unhinged--holding onto Alinksy like a dog with a bone, or actually typing that you don't think Republicans employ the same tactics.


Yet you still can’t give one example, except the obvious and desperate ones you try yourself in almost every response.

What exactly is leaving you so #triggered? Is it that he was literate unlike Trump? That he can name a book he read unlike Palin? That the word "radical" is in the title? That the Tea Party used the same book? Would you feel better if it was Machiavelli?

afcjets wrote:

In addition, Fox News also has won the much-coveted 25- to 54-year-old demographic during those prime-time hours for 44 quarters in a row — which is 11 years
."

And you can be sure the 4 hours of white power are definitely not using your dreaded Alinksy rulez 4 radiqals :rotfl: "Brown people are gonna rape your white women!"

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Posted: Sat May 11, 2019 12:08 am
by afcjets
MaverickM11 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
Yet you still can’t give one example, except the obvious and desperate ones you try yourself in almost every response.

What exactly is leaving you so #triggered? Is it that he was literate unlike Trump? That he can name a book he read unlike Palin? That the word "radical" is in the title? That the Tea Party used the same book? Would you feel better if it was Machiavelli?


Rofl, you couldn’t stop even if you wanted could you? Did you by chance graduate from the University of Chicago?


MaverickM11 wrote:
And you can be sure the 4 hours of white power are definitely not using your dreaded Alinksy rulez 4 radiqals :rotfl: "Brown people are gonna rape your white women!"


Except no one has said that.

And if I am not mistaken that homophobe Joy has a morning show on MSNBC, not prime time, so nice try.

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Posted: Sat May 11, 2019 2:56 am
by stratclub
seb146 wrote:
EDIT:

Rachel Maddow is number one for adults 25-54

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/q1-2019 ... er/398379/

That is a key advertising demographic.


Really? Does that include her ratings after the bold faced lies about collusion she has been spewing for the last 2 1/2 years were uncovered after the Mueller report was released? She sure has a lot of back pedaling to do and and needs confess for her despicable lies to gain her audience back. https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjoyell ... 383d484ce0

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Posted: Sat May 11, 2019 4:16 am
by seb146
stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:
EDIT:

Rachel Maddow is number one for adults 25-54

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/q1-2019 ... er/398379/

That is a key advertising demographic.


Really? Does that include her ratings after the bold faced lies about collusion she has been spewing for the last 2 1/2 years were uncovered after the Mueller report was released? She sure has a lot of back pedaling to do and and needs confess for her despicable lies to gain her audience back. https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjoyell ... 383d484ce0


First quarter of 2019. She learned from Fox and all those decades of bold faced lies.

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Posted: Sun May 12, 2019 12:33 pm
by MaverickM11
afcjets wrote:
Rofl, you couldn’t stop even if you wanted could you? Did you by chance graduate from the University of Chicago?

What do you want an example of? Republicans using Alinsky's rules? From your earlier chirping:

afcjets wrote:
You realize that will always be the case when you follow Saul Alinsky’s (Obama’s mentor) Rules for Radicals where you accuse the other side of doing something they’re not but that you actually are, don’t you?

How long do you have? It would take days to go through all the things Trump has accused others of doing he himself was transparently doing, but republicans in general love to whine about antifa (kinda like you squawking about Alinsky--both are almost total non-factors) between shooting up mosques, synagogues, ramping up militias, mailing out bombs, assaulting journalists, fantasizing about shooting migrants, and running people over with their car. And that's just the tip of the ice berg.
afcjets wrote:
And if I am not mistaken that homophobe Joy has a morning show on MSNBC, not prime time, so nice try.

Yeah, and Pence is not a homophobe :roll:

MSPNWA wrote:
Fox News does employ some Never Trumpers. Judge Napolitano is one of them. Trying the "See! Fox News guy says Trump is bad!" strategy isn't going to work.

Says a lot about Fox that it is so firmly implanted up Trump's rectum that employing "some never Trumpers" sounds like an indictment :rotfl:

Re: Fox Legal Commentator says trump obstructed justice.

Posted: Mon May 13, 2019 1:37 am
by WarRI1
MaverickM11 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
Rofl, you couldn’t stop even if you wanted could you? Did you by chance graduate from the University of Chicago?

What do you want an example of? Republicans using Alinsky's rules? From your earlier chirping:

afcjets wrote:
You realize that will always be the case when you follow Saul Alinsky’s (Obama’s mentor) Rules for Radicals where you accuse the other side of doing something they’re not but that you actually are, don’t you?

How long do you have? It would take days to go through all the things Trump has accused others of doing he himself was transparently doing, but republicans in general love to whine about antifa (kinda like you squawking about Alinsky--both are almost total non-factors) between shooting up mosques, synagogues, ramping up militias, mailing out bombs, assaulting journalists, fantasizing about shooting migrants, and running people over with their car. And that's just the tip of the ice berg.
afcjets wrote:
And if I am not mistaken that homophobe Joy has a morning show on MSNBC, not prime time, so nice try.

Yeah, and Pence is not a homophobe :roll:

MSPNWA wrote:
Fox News does employ some Never Trumpers. Judge Napolitano is one of them. Trying the "See! Fox News guy says Trump is bad!" strategy isn't going to work.

Says a lot about Fox that it is so firmly implanted up Trump's rectum that employing "some never Trumpers" sounds like an indictment :rotfl:





https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/0 ... /23724930/

I wonder why Fox News has never had George Conway as a commentator? :rotfl: