• 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 9
 
User avatar
trpmb6
Posts: 2531
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:45 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Fri May 03, 2019 6:06 pm

seb146 wrote:
trpmb6 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

But you do. Constantly. Like ever post. Just typing "I am a moderate" at the beginning of all your posts does not make you a moderate. You are a MAGA fan boy. You are a right winger. You are a rightie. I have been debating with NikV for years on this forum. I disagree with him like 99% of the time. But I respect him because he backs up what he stands for. No need for "I am a moderate". He is not. We know it. And I respect it. Learn from it. Thank you and you are done.


I'm with Seb on this. It's worse than a wolf in sheep's clothing - that's how obvious it is.

Seb, I get where you are coming from with the links about Manafort providing internal polling data and the wikileaks conversations. I just don't see those as some sort of conspiracy to rig an election.


There is an interesting sub about internal polling data

https://www.reddit.com/r/NeutralPolitic ... _internal/

Cambridge Analytica would have asked more questions about demogrphics than, say, Rassmussen or NYT. Because these pro-Russian oligarchs in Ukraine also had ties to Russian intelligence and were given this information, they were able to set up social media posts and groups and target specific groups of people.


That's actually a pretty good theory. The question becomes, though, was Manafort doing it intentionally and knowingly, or just an unwitting dolt.

Also, Ukraine is going to be very interesting in the coming days/weeks/months as it's becoming increasingly clear that the clinton campaign was working with the Ukrainian government for information about Manafort.
 
winginit
Posts: 2508
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Fri May 03, 2019 6:20 pm

trpmb6 wrote:
Also, Ukraine is going to be very interesting in the coming days/weeks/months as it's becoming increasingly clear that the clinton campaign was working with the Ukrainian government for information about Manafort.


Is that becoming clear? Source?

Even The Hill is only tying a 'DNC contractor' to working with the Ukraine. That's not the same thing as the Clinton Campaign as I hope you know?
 
User avatar
trpmb6
Posts: 2531
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:45 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Fri May 03, 2019 6:29 pm

winginit wrote:
trpmb6 wrote:
Also, Ukraine is going to be very interesting in the coming days/weeks/months as it's becoming increasingly clear that the clinton campaign was working with the Ukrainian government for information about Manafort.


Is that becoming clear? Source?

Even The Hill is only tying a 'DNC contractor' to working with the Ukraine. That's not the same thing as the Clinton Campaign as I hope you know?


Sorry yes, I misspoke. I meant to say folks within the DNC.

Though, if you ask any Bernie Bro, they'll tell you the DNC was basically a Clinton organization those days. :rotfl:
 
seb146
Posts: 19880
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Fri May 03, 2019 6:48 pm

trpmb6 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
trpmb6 wrote:

I'm with Seb on this. It's worse than a wolf in sheep's clothing - that's how obvious it is.

Seb, I get where you are coming from with the links about Manafort providing internal polling data and the wikileaks conversations. I just don't see those as some sort of conspiracy to rig an election.


There is an interesting sub about internal polling data

https://www.reddit.com/r/NeutralPolitic ... _internal/

Cambridge Analytica would have asked more questions about demogrphics than, say, Rassmussen or NYT. Because these pro-Russian oligarchs in Ukraine also had ties to Russian intelligence and were given this information, they were able to set up social media posts and groups and target specific groups of people.


That's actually a pretty good theory. The question becomes, though, was Manafort doing it intentionally and knowingly, or just an unwitting dolt.


Which is a legitimate question and why we need hearings.

trpmb6 wrote:
Also, Ukraine is going to be very interesting in the coming days/weeks/months as it's becoming increasingly clear that the clinton campaign was working with the Ukrainian government for information about Manafort.


Many across the country, not just this site, are pro-MAGA. They are fine with team MAGA going to Russia for help getting dirt on Hillary and working to get elected. The question now becomes: is it acceptable for both sides? Is this acceptable for future elections? To go to foreign governments for help to get elected? I say no across the board.

I did see two links from RT and The Hill saying "people within the DNC asked Ukraine for help...." so that begs the question: did they do it on their own or were they directed by someone and, if so, who?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
ltbewr
Posts: 14060
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:24 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Sat May 04, 2019 3:41 am

Uh, could we stop the reference to people being fat, and yes including President Trump. As much as I despise Trump, busting him about his obesity is offensive and ignores his far worse issues like racism, his finances, his trying to destroy the ACA and passively accepting or even his campaign staff actively using Russians to win the election in 2016 and to allow so in 2020.
 
stratclub
Posts: 1224
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Sat May 04, 2019 4:42 am

What if we started treating him with the decorum and respect his office deserves by not projecting narratives that have nothing to do with reality? I mean really all that the Democrats do is nothing more than one vicious witch hunt after another with the only purpose is to destroy the President's credibility.

It just kills me that the Demos are saying they are serving the will of the people by launching yet another unfounded vicious witch hunt. After the hearing, did you see Nancy Pelosi's vicious 15 minute diatribe directed at AG Bar saying he lied to the American people and should be impeached, fired or resign when actually there was nothing he said even closely resembled a lie?

She presented no facts to base her ramblings on, just a straight up lying vicious attack when what he really did was answer the questions asked and in fact provided point of law for his answers.
 
seb146
Posts: 19880
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Sat May 04, 2019 5:18 am

stratclub wrote:
What if we started treating him with the decorum and respect his office deserves by not projecting narratives that have nothing to do with reality? I mean really all that the Democrats do is nothing more than one vicious witch hunt after another with the only purpose is to destroy the President's credibility.


You didn't have a problem with any of that when Republicons did THE EXACT SAME THING to Obama and the Clintons.

Oh, wait.... there has been only one "witch hunt" against the current occupant of the White House and that involves Mueller investigating Russian connections and Russian hacking. That Republicons did not want to talk about because "HILLARY!!!"
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
jetwet1
Posts: 2782
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:42 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Sat May 04, 2019 7:32 am

stratclub wrote:
What if we started treating him with the decorum and respect his office deserves by not projecting narratives that have nothing to do with reality?


How about the person occupying start treating it with the respect it deserves first, Trump has no issue with using name calling to further his objective, so it's fair play

.
stratclub wrote:
I mean really all that the Democrats do is nothing more than one vicious witch hunt after another with the only purpose is to destroy the President's credibility.


To be fair, it was a pretty successful with hunt, 34 indictments is certainly better than let's say, the multiple Benghazi probes.

Here is what it all comes down to for me...

Barr already had his playbook mapped out, minimize, deflect and outright lie about the contents of the report and pray the general publ;ic would look and say "oh this investigation that's been going on for 2 years, shows up on the news every night has returned with it's finding and it was all about nothing, have a good night, move on"....I mean seriously, that may have worked in the 60's and 70's, but there is no way it's going to work now.
 
User avatar
zkojq
Posts: 3699
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:42 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Sat May 04, 2019 12:38 pm

ltbewr wrote:
Barr has refused to appear to the House committee on Thursday using the excuse of a change in format by the Democrats in his questioning by them by a staff lawyer rather than 8+ House members doing so. Barr knows if that form of questioning was used he would be humiliated and destroyed. The House needs to Subpoena him, but I am afraid he would fight it with Trump as his side to the SCOTUS so delaying it and not have to respond to it.


BN747 wrote:
She scared him for life, he’ll never want sit in front her ever again! That’s why he’s not in at the House Hearings today - the ATTORNEY General is scared to death to face ‘any’ attorney as that ass-whipping he took. He won’t be returning anytime soon.


You know who did have the courage to get questioned by a lawyer infront of congress? Christine Blasey Ford. Barr is a chicken - needs to grow some balls.

casinterest wrote:
Barr is a lying coward just like Trump.


Interesting. The Repubs kept saying how furious they were that Cohen lied to Congress. I wonder if they will also be angry about Barr doing the same. :scratchchin:


apodino wrote:
I wont get into Barr, but for some reason Nadler added a rule that allowed for Judiciary Committee staff lawyers to ask an additional hour of questions on top of what the members are already allotted? Is this really necessary? By its very nature, most of the house members who sit on the Judiciary Committee are themselves lawyers and they should be more than capable of asking Barr the tough questions.

So why the the GOP need a lawyer to interrogate Christine Blasey Ford? They were perfectly capable of questioning her themselves?

MikeDrop wrote:
Ok, Since you seem to be claiming that you know something I don't, I'm ready to listen. Please provide me with some page and paragraph numbers


What is is with Republicans and an aversion to reading? Would you rather that the Muller report was just a series of photos/diagrams and had lots of mentions of you?


BN747 wrote:
This is why you come off as a joke..instead of acknowledging a simple FACT, you'd rather dismiss it and render it meaningless, a critical failure of you to acknowledge 'illegality' even for the smallest of crimes.


Yes, they're a troll account. Just like the guy here who keeps claiming that he's a liberal.

Aaron747 wrote:
Like many independents, I called for AG Holder’s ouster for his refusal to prosecute Wall Street buddies.

Yeah that was a massive failure on the part of the Holder and the Obama administration. Why would anyone give the Banks an Olive Branch and then expect them to give something back in return?

Aaron747 wrote:
Because another AG sucked does not make the current AG suck any less - since all he’s good for is sucking up to the WH instead of serving us impartially.

:checkmark:

jetwet1 wrote:
To be fair, it was a pretty successful with hunt, 34 indictments is certainly better than let's say, the multiple Benghazi probes.


Indeed and millions of dollar's returned to public coffers thanks to Manafort's forfeitures. The Starr investigation/report was much, much wider in scope than the Mueller investigation, but I don't remember that raking in cash.

jetwet1 wrote:
Barr already had his playbook mapped out, minimize, deflect and outright lie about the contents of the report and pray the general publ;ic would look and say "oh this investigation that's been going on for 2 years, shows up on the news every night has returned with it's finding and it was all about nothing, have a good night, move on"....I mean seriously, that may have worked in the 60's and 70's, but there is no way it's going to work now.

Well, it has worked exactly as planned on the MAGA folks. Obviously none of them were ever going to actually read the report, so Barr's bullshit summary was a very effective means to control the narrative.
First to fly the 787-9
 
stratclub
Posts: 1224
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Sat May 04, 2019 5:27 pm

zkojq wrote:
ltbewr wrote:
Barr has refused to appear to the House committee on Thursday using the excuse of a change in format by the Democrats in his questioning by them by a staff lawyer rather than 8+ House members doing so. Barr knows if that form of questioning was used he would be humiliated and destroyed. The House needs to Subpoena him, but I am afraid he would fight it with Trump as his side to the SCOTUS so delaying it and not have to respond to it.


BN747 wrote:
She scared him for life, he’ll never want sit in front her ever again! That’s why he’s not in at the House Hearings today - the ATTORNEY General is scared to death to face ‘any’ attorney as that ass-whipping he took. He won’t be returning anytime soon.


You know who did have the courage to get questioned by a lawyer infront of congress? Christine Blasey Ford. Barr is a chicken - needs to grow some balls.

casinterest wrote:
Barr is a lying coward just like Trump.


Interesting. The Repubs kept saying how furious they were that Cohen lied to Congress. I wonder if they will also be angry about Barr doing the same. :scratchchin:


apodino wrote:
I wont get into Barr, but for some reason Nadler added a rule that allowed for Judiciary Committee staff lawyers to ask an additional hour of questions on top of what the members are already allotted? Is this really necessary? By its very nature, most of the house members who sit on the Judiciary Committee are themselves lawyers and they should be more than capable of asking Barr the tough questions.

So why the the GOP need a lawyer to interrogate Christine Blasey Ford? They were perfectly capable of questioning her themselves?

MikeDrop wrote:
Ok, Since you seem to be claiming that you know something I don't, I'm ready to listen. Please provide me with some page and paragraph numbers


What is is with Republicans and an aversion to reading? Would you rather that the Muller report was just a series of photos/diagrams and had lots of mentions of you?


BN747 wrote:
This is why you come off as a joke..instead of acknowledging a simple FACT, you'd rather dismiss it and render it meaningless, a critical failure of you to acknowledge 'illegality' even for the smallest of crimes.


Yes, they're a troll account. Just like the guy here who keeps claiming that he's a liberal.

Aaron747 wrote:
Like many independents, I called for AG Holder’s ouster for his refusal to prosecute Wall Street buddies.

Yeah that was a massive failure on the part of the Holder and the Obama administration. Why would anyone give the Banks an Olive Branch and then expect them to give something back in return?

Aaron747 wrote:
Because another AG sucked does not make the current AG suck any less - since all he’s good for is sucking up to the WH instead of serving us impartially.

:checkmark:

jetwet1 wrote:
To be fair, it was a pretty successful with hunt, 34 indictments is certainly better than let's say, the multiple Benghazi probes.


Indeed and millions of dollar's returned to public coffers thanks to Manafort's forfeitures. The Starr investigation/report was much, much wider in scope than the Mueller investigation, but I don't remember that raking in cash.

jetwet1 wrote:
Barr already had his playbook mapped out, minimize, deflect and outright lie about the contents of the report and pray the general publ;ic would look and say "oh this investigation that's been going on for 2 years, shows up on the news every night has returned with it's finding and it was all about nothing, have a good night, move on"....I mean seriously, that may have worked in the 60's and 70's, but there is no way it's going to work now.

Well, it has worked exactly as planned on the MAGA folks. Obviously none of them were ever going to actually read the report, so Barr's bullshit summary was a very effective means to control the narrative.


OMFG. Such hilarious nonsense. None of the MAGA group read the Mueller report? A full unredacted report was made available and none of the Demos took the time to read it because they knew there was nothing in the Mueller report that could be weaponized to use against the President or the AG.

So AG Bar lied? To whom, his cat? I watch the entire 5 hours of the shit show hearing where the Demos tried to barbecue AG Bar and I didn't see evidence of him lying. I did see a crap ton of Demos trying to spin anything and everything about the AG's involvement in the Mueller report into a bogus narrative to discredit him.

So, where did you get your information that he is/was lying? From this imbecile? Behold the lying manipulative Nancy Pelosi spew 15 minutes and 40 seconds of lie after lie after lie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg1vwxsk28M Please do show any correlation between Nancy Pelosi's toxic fairy tale and anything that happened during the shit show hearing.

The Demos are afraid because our duly appointed AG is going to do his job which is to investigate and prosecute the criminals that committed the treasonous act spying and trying to frame a Presidential candidate for collusion and then for 2 1/2 years screamed at the to of their lungs "Collusion collusion collusion Impeachment impeachment impeachment" seasoned with a generous amounts of vicious name calling. Now that collusion is off of the table, the Demos didn't miss a beat and are now shouting obstruction of justice and using any lie or narrative they can project to discredit the AG.

According to the Demos we should impeach the President for making good on a campaign promise of draining the swamp and all they are doing is destroying any of the little credibility the Demo's have left ensuring a 2020 landslide for The Mighty Orange One.
Last edited by stratclub on Sat May 04, 2019 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
BN747
Topic Author
Posts: 6341
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Sat May 04, 2019 5:30 pm

zkojq wrote:
BN747 wrote:
She scared him for life, he’ll never want sit in front her ever again! That’s why he’s not in at the House Hearings today - the ATTORNEY General is scared to death to face ‘any’ attorney as that ass-whipping he took. He won’t be returning anytime soon.


You know who did have the courage to get questioned by a lawyer infront of congress? Christine Blasey Ford. Barr is a chicken - needs to grow some balls.


Boy, talk about contrast??!?

Great observation!

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
A3801000
Posts: 557
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:12 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed May 08, 2019 4:57 pm

So, this report is showing so much the innocence of this caricature of a president he now wants to use a EO to NOT publish it?
Dear USA, I really, really worry for you. 'bout time to get your house back in order, everywhere else this guy would be in jail by now. His lawyer just went in prison for 2 things that are mentioned in the report that Trump has done. He is only out of jail bc of his position.
 
stratclub
Posts: 1224
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed May 08, 2019 7:15 pm

BN747 wrote:
A letter written a month ago but now being publicly disclosed tells of Mueller contacting AG Barr about misrepresenting the Mueller Report.

Special counsel Robert Mueller wrote to and called Bill Barr to complain about his summary letter: report

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/04/specia ... er-report/


Attorney General Bill Barr was criticized by special counsel Robert Mueller after misleading Americans about the findings of his investigations.

Exactly what many saw when AG Barr issued his first summary only to issue a clarification that his summary was not a summary, but a statement.

Now that this newly disclosed month old letter explains Barr’s dodging and reluctance to appear tomorrow and Thursday because the Mueller response to Barr will be front and center. It will open the door to Barr’s credibility and his pledged loyal to either America or to one man. Both can’t be true.

BN747

Maybe we should go back to the underlying narrative put forward for this thread and dispel the Democratic party and their fake media's spin and false narratives on actual facts.

    The letter was a private correspondence between Mueller and his boss AG Bar.
    The letter was not release to the public.
    The letter was leaked most likely by Mueller's staff for Democratic political gain.
    The letter did not state that AG Bar misrepresented any fact in his Summery of findings.
    Mueller's concerns were completely addressed when the complete Mueller report was released.
    AG Bar did in fact agree to voluntarily testify.
    AG Bar will not appear because Nadler for some unprecedented and bazaar reason changed the rules.
    The whole point of these hearings is political and certainly is harassment.
 
seb146
Posts: 19880
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed May 08, 2019 11:58 pm

stratclub wrote:
Maybe we should go back to the underlying narrative put forward for this thread and dispel the Democratic party and their fake media's spin and false narratives on actual facts.

    The letter was a private correspondence between Mueller and his boss AG Bar.
    The letter was not release to the public.
    The letter was leaked most likely by Mueller's staff for Democratic political gain.
    The letter did not state that AG Bar misrepresented any fact in his Summery of findings.
    Mueller's concerns were completely addressed when the complete Mueller report was released.
    AG Bar did in fact agree to voluntarily testify.
    AG Bar will not appear because Nadler for some unprecedented and bazaar reason changed the rules.
    The whole point of these hearings is political and certainly is harassment.


You keep saying Nadler changed the rules. What rules did he change? Mueller's letter to Barr obviously was released to the public because we are talking about it. It was probably released to show the complete and total ignorance and arrogance of Barr and team MAGA. Barr was called to testify a second day and refused. Others in team MAGA are being told by individual number one to not testify. Again: if he is so innocent, why is he telling people not to testify and not releasing anything that would prove his innocence?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
stratclub
Posts: 1224
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu May 09, 2019 2:17 am

seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Maybe we should go back to the underlying narrative put forward for this thread and dispel the Democratic party and their fake media's spin and false narratives on actual facts.

    The letter was a private correspondence between Mueller and his boss AG Bar.
    The letter was not release to the public.
    The letter was leaked most likely by Mueller's staff for Democratic political gain.
    The letter did not state that AG Bar misrepresented any fact in his Summery of findings.
    Mueller's concerns were completely addressed when the complete Mueller report was released.
    AG Bar did in fact agree to voluntarily testify.
    AG Bar will not appear because Nadler for some unprecedented and bazaar reason changed the rules.
    The whole point of these hearings is political and certainly is harassment.


You keep saying Nadler changed the rules. What rules did he change? Mueller's letter to Barr obviously was released to the public because we are talking about it. It was probably released to show the complete and total ignorance and arrogance of Barr and team MAGA. Barr was called to testify a second day and refused. Others in team MAGA are being told by individual number one to not testify. Again: if he is so innocent, why is he telling people not to testify and not releasing anything that would prove his innocence?

I'm really glad you asked. Just one example of an honest explanation to what Jerry Nadler did without the usual false narratives and bold faced lies the Democrats are so proficient at.

https://www.winchesterstar.com/winchest ... 3720b.html
"Then Mr. Nadler attempted to change the rules. Members of lawmakers’ staffs would be permitted to ask Mr. Barr questions, he said.

During such hearings, staff members frequently pass notes to lawmakers. Sometimes they whisper suggestions to them. To those who watch congressional hearings, it is obvious that frequently, representatives and senators are asking questions from scripts prepared by their aides.

But past practice has been that only the lawmakers actually ask questions.

Mr. Nadler’s plan was blatantly obvious. Realizing Democrat representatives might stumble a few times in confronting Mr. Barr, he wanted more aides, quite likely prepared for weeks in advance, to lead the assault. That would be much better television for Democrats’ purposes, he understands.

But Mr. Barr refused to play the game. He sent word he would not testify. Democrats responded with a high school trick, placing a prop chicken beside a witness table card with Barr’s name on it.

Again, Mr. Barr was ready to undergo the trial of a pure-politics hearing handled appropriately, with lawmakers asking the questions. He was right to refuse to take part in the more blatant hatchet job Mr. Nadler proposed. The swamp is slimy enough as it is".


As I said, Mueller's letter was a private letter from Mr. Mueller to his boss AG Bar and was never meant for public consumption. However it was not released to the public, it was leaked for political advantage. The spin and false narrative presented by the Democrats in no way shape or form accurately presented the purpose or content of the letter.

Finally, the President has called an end to this charade and claimed executive privilege. Hopefully, Nadler and Pelosi will spend their golden years in prison for continuing to perpetuate the Democrats continual agenda of vicious harassment.
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 12912
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu May 09, 2019 2:34 am

As I said, Mueller's letter was a private letter from Mr. Mueller to his boss AG Bar and was never meant for public consumption. However it was not released to the public, it was
leaked for political advantage. The spin and false narrative presented by the Democrats in no way shape or form accurately presented the purpose or content of the letter.


A ridiculous claim.



Finally, the President has called an end to this charade and claimed executive privilege. Hopefully, Nadler and Pelosi will spend their golden years in prison for continuing to perpetuate the Democrats continual agenda of vicious harassment.

Boo Hoo! Do you guys want a hankie?
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
seb146
Posts: 19880
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu May 09, 2019 2:59 am

stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Maybe we should go back to the underlying narrative put forward for this thread and dispel the Democratic party and their fake media's spin and false narratives on actual facts.

    The letter was a private correspondence between Mueller and his boss AG Bar.
    The letter was not release to the public.
    The letter was leaked most likely by Mueller's staff for Democratic political gain.
    The letter did not state that AG Bar misrepresented any fact in his Summery of findings.
    Mueller's concerns were completely addressed when the complete Mueller report was released.
    AG Bar did in fact agree to voluntarily testify.
    AG Bar will not appear because Nadler for some unprecedented and bazaar reason changed the rules.
    The whole point of these hearings is political and certainly is harassment.


You keep saying Nadler changed the rules. What rules did he change? Mueller's letter to Barr obviously was released to the public because we are talking about it. It was probably released to show the complete and total ignorance and arrogance of Barr and team MAGA. Barr was called to testify a second day and refused. Others in team MAGA are being told by individual number one to not testify. Again: if he is so innocent, why is he telling people not to testify and not releasing anything that would prove his innocence?

I'm really glad you asked. Just one example of an honest explanation to what Jerry Nadler did without the usual false narratives and bold faced lies the Democrats are so proficient at.

https://www.winchesterstar.com/winchest ... 3720b.html
"Then Mr. Nadler attempted to change the rules. Members of lawmakers’ staffs would be permitted to ask Mr. Barr questions, he said.

During such hearings, staff members frequently pass notes to lawmakers. Sometimes they whisper suggestions to them. To those who watch congressional hearings, it is obvious that frequently, representatives and senators are asking questions from scripts prepared by their aides.

But past practice has been that only the lawmakers actually ask questions.

Mr. Nadler’s plan was blatantly obvious. Realizing Democrat representatives might stumble a few times in confronting Mr. Barr, he wanted more aides, quite likely prepared for weeks in advance, to lead the assault. That would be much better television for Democrats’ purposes, he understands.

But Mr. Barr refused to play the game. He sent word he would not testify. Democrats responded with a high school trick, placing a prop chicken beside a witness table card with Barr’s name on it.

Again, Mr. Barr was ready to undergo the trial of a pure-politics hearing handled appropriately, with lawmakers asking the questions. He was right to refuse to take part in the more blatant hatchet job Mr. Nadler proposed. The swamp is slimy enough as it is".


As I said, Mueller's letter was a private letter from Mr. Mueller to his boss AG Bar and was never meant for public consumption. However it was not released to the public, it was leaked for political advantage. The spin and false narrative presented by the Democrats in no way shape or form accurately presented the purpose or content of the letter.

Finally, the President has called an end to this charade and claimed executive privilege. Hopefully, Nadler and Pelosi will spend their golden years in prison for continuing to perpetuate the Democrats continual agenda of vicious harassment.


Nadler did not change the rules. If you read what you quoted, he attempted to. It did not actually happen. So, just a whole big whine fest for nothing.

Where did Mueller's letter come from? How did we get it if it was never for public consumption? Or is it just a conspiracy theory?

If team MAGA have nothing to hide, why do they keep trying to hide everything? Why do they not just give everyone the evidence to prove they are innocent? You still have not answered that one.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
stratclub
Posts: 1224
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu May 09, 2019 3:03 am

Apparently you have been drinking the Democratic Kool-Aid and your reading comprehension needs work. MAGA isn't hiding anything. They are just trying to not get scalped by an unscrupulousness Democratic party. Don't believe me? Do some actual research regarding Mueller's letter and behold the lies and false narrative that jump out at you. I did spell it all out for you already............
 
seb146
Posts: 19880
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu May 09, 2019 5:46 am

stratclub wrote:
Apparently you have been drinking the Democratic Kool-Aid and your reading comprehension needs work. MAGA isn't hiding anything. They are just trying to not get scalped by an unscrupulousness Democratic party. Don't believe me? Do some actual research regarding Mueller's letter and behold the lies and false narrative that jump out at you. I did spell it all out for you already............


All you said is Mueller's letter was propaganda for Democrats. You never quoted any actual passages to support the right wing narrative that the orange holy savior is the greatest thing ever.

And you still never answered my question: if he is innocent, why is he blocking everything that will prove all of them innocent? Keep in mind those in the swamp with him are either under investigation or have been sentenced.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
stratclub
Posts: 1224
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu May 09, 2019 7:02 pm

seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Apparently you have been drinking the Democratic Kool-Aid and your reading comprehension needs work. MAGA isn't hiding anything. They are just trying to not get scalped by an unscrupulousness Democratic party. Don't believe me? Do some actual research regarding Mueller's letter and behold the lies and false narrative that jump out at you. I did spell it all out for you already............


All you said is Mueller's letter was propaganda for Democrats. You never quoted any actual passages to support the right wing narrative that the orange holy savior is the greatest thing ever.

And you still never answered my question: if he is innocent, why is he blocking everything that will prove all of them innocent? Keep in mind those in the swamp with him are either under investigation or have been sentenced.

Not propaganda, more like obvious bold faced lies and misdirection were spun by the Democrats from the letter. The letter was just something the Demos could spin and then craft a false narrative from in their attempt to win 2020 by destroying the President.

AG Bar is innocent because he is not guilty nor is there anything that points to guilt of anything. He is "blocking" the un-redacted Mueller report because releasing it is against the law. AG Bar has offered a less redacted version and Nadler and his goons have refused to read it.

You are really confused. "the swamp" you are referring to goes back to the Obama administration and are Democrats. Right now, "the swamp" is trying every under handed trick they can think of to discredit AG Bar because they are afraid of the fact he is investigating illegal spying on a Presidential candidate and a POTUS.

FYI. If you ever decide you want to know the truth, stop listening to those despicable Demos and their corrupt media.
 
User avatar
johnboy
Posts: 3013
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 1999 9:09 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu May 09, 2019 9:20 pm

stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Maybe we should go back to the underlying narrative put forward for this thread and dispel the Democratic party and their fake media's spin and false narratives on actual facts.

... The letter was leaked most likely by Mueller's staff for Democratic political gain....

Mueller's concerns were completely addressed when the complete Mueller report was released.



As you haven’t seen the full unredacted report, I’m sure you would agree that you really can’t have any type of informed opinion. So really, anything of substance in your statement is basically nil.

If only POTUS Trump would stop obstructing justice and allow everyone to come forward and testify, as any rational person would expect an innocent person to do, we could just get this all cleared up I’m sure.

Thank goodness the Democrats wish to help Mr. Trump clear his sullied name by calling investigations into this important political matter for the sake of the country.

An innocent person would NOT exhibit this bizarre behavior. Tsk, tsk.
 
Magog
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu May 09, 2019 9:25 pm

Democrats in Congress refuse to see the whole Meuller report, even though it’s been made available to them.

I wonder why?
 
seb146
Posts: 19880
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu May 09, 2019 10:00 pm

Magog wrote:
Democrats in Congress refuse to see the whole Meuller report, even though it’s been made available to them.

I wonder why?


Because AG Barr and his boss have only allowed the redacted version.

I wonder why?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
Magog
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu May 09, 2019 10:04 pm

seb146 wrote:
Magog wrote:
Democrats in Congress refuse to see the whole Meuller report, even though it’s been made available to them.

I wonder why?


Because AG Barr and his boss have only allowed the redacted version.

I wonder why?

Because it would be a violation of the law to release it completely unredacted. That is been mentioned here multiple times. In any event, the version available to Congress has two complete lines redacted and four partial lines, two of which are footnotes. Methinks you were making much ado about nothing.
 
seb146
Posts: 19880
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu May 09, 2019 10:15 pm

Magog wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Magog wrote:
Democrats in Congress refuse to see the whole Meuller report, even though it’s been made available to them.

I wonder why?


Because AG Barr and his boss have only allowed the redacted version.

I wonder why?

Because it would be a violation of the law to release it completely unredacted. That is been mentioned here multiple times. In any event, the version available to Congress has two complete lines redacted and four partial lines, two of which are footnotes. Methinks you were making much ado about nothing.


The Mueller Report I have seen has lines and lines and lines and lines redacted so I have no idea what you are talking about. It was established long, long ago that the general public would not be seeing the unredacted Mueller Report. We all agreed on that and we are all okay with that. For Congress to make informed decisions about what crimes, if any, were committed and by whom, the full unredacted report must be released to the appropriate committees under confidence. No one disputes that.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
Magog
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu May 09, 2019 10:27 pm

I see. You were not aware of the facts. The attorney general has made a more complete version of the report available to members of Congress. That is why you have not seen it. Interestingly enough, the Democrats have purposefully chosen not to see it. I know, it’s hard to believe.
 
seb146
Posts: 19880
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Fri May 10, 2019 1:34 am

Magog wrote:
I see. You were not aware of the facts. The attorney general has made a more complete version of the report available to members of Congress. That is why you have not seen it. Interestingly enough, the Democrats have purposefully chosen not to see it. I know, it’s hard to believe.


So, there is a thing that only members of Congress have seen but I am "not aware of the facts" that "Democrats have purposefully chosen not to see it". yeah, buddy, sure....

Since you know what is in that expanded report, maybe you could share it with us?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
stratclub
Posts: 1224
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Fri May 10, 2019 2:37 am

Magog wrote:
I see. You were not aware of the facts. The attorney general has made a more complete version of the report available to members of Congress. That is why you have not seen it. Interestingly enough, the Democrats have purposefully chosen not to see it. I know, it’s hard to believe.

You have to remember that some people don't care about facts. Hate and misrepresentation? some people have no problem with that. Actual facts? Not a chance actual facts have any bearing in their irrational hate. 2020 is coming and since the Democrats can't seem to their job they were elected to do have no use for anything that doesn't support their hate. Their only game plan is to harass and destroy their political rivals.

The less redacted version? the Demos have no use for it because it does not support their agenda of lies and hate.
 
Magog
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Fri May 10, 2019 2:45 am

seb146 wrote:
Magog wrote:
I see. You were not aware of the facts. The attorney general has made a more complete version of the report available to members of Congress. That is why you have not seen it. Interestingly enough, the Democrats have purposefully chosen not to see it. I know, it’s hard to believe.


So, there is a thing that only members of Congress have seen but I am "not aware of the facts" that "Democrats have purposefully chosen not to see it". yeah, buddy, sure....

Since you know what is in that expanded report, maybe you could share it with us?

It is widely reported in the media that the Democrats have refused to see the 99.99% complete report that has been made available to Congress.

Just one example:
"It's logical for the DOJ to offer a limited look while it conducts a more thorough review of the redactions. And it's hard for Democrats to argue why they didn't at least take up the initial offer to view a less redacted version of the report before moving forward with contempt."
https://www.businessinsider.com/house-d ... ort-2019-5

Let me repeat. Congress just held Barr in contempt because he followed the law. If that isn’t a bone chilling abuse of power, I don’t know what is.
Last edited by Magog on Fri May 10, 2019 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
 
stratclub
Posts: 1224
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Fri May 10, 2019 2:47 am

seb146 wrote:
Magog wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Because AG Barr and his boss have only allowed the redacted version.

I wonder why?

Because it would be a violation of the law to release it completely unredacted. That is been mentioned here multiple times. In any event, the version available to Congress has two complete lines redacted and four partial lines, two of which are footnotes. Methinks you were making much ado about nothing.


The Mueller Report I have seen has lines and lines and lines and lines redacted so I have no idea what you are talking about. It was established long, long ago that the general public would not be seeing the unredacted Mueller Report. We all agreed on that and we are all okay with that. For Congress to make informed decisions about what crimes, if any, were committed and by whom, the full unredacted report must be released to the appropriate committees under confidence. No one disputes that.

Other than being against the law I'm sure no Demo would be against that if it could give them something to base some lies and misinformation on. Nadler and his goons need to be led away in handcuffs so these senseless witch hunts can end.

What really bothers me is that these imbeciles are saying that they are conducting these pointless witch hunts because the Americans have a need to know. A need to know what exactly? That the Democrats are trying to railroad innocent people?
 
alfa164
Posts: 2814
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Fri May 10, 2019 4:26 am

stratclub wrote:
It just kills me that the Demos are saying they are serving the will of the people by launching yet another unfounded vicious witch hunt. After the hearing, did you see Nancy Pelosi's vicious 15 minute diatribe directed at AG Bar saying he lied to the American people and should be impeached, fired or resign when actually there was nothing he said even closely resembled a lie?


Well, looky looky at who disagrees with you: Trump's own in-house propaganda organ, Faux News. According to its leading legal expert:

Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano on Thursday denounced Attorney General William Barr's summary of special counsel Robert Mueller's report as a "deceptive" and "foolish attempt to sanitize" the conclusions from Mueller's investigation.

"It is clear that Barr's four-page letter, about which Mueller complained to Barr and some of Mueller's team complained to the media, was a foolish attempt to sanitize the Mueller report," Napolitano wrote in an op-ed published on FoxNews.com.

"It was misleading, disingenuous and deceptive. Also, because Barr knew that all or nearly all of the Mueller report would soon enter the public domain, it was dumb and insulting."


https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/443046-foxs-napolitano-slams-barr-memo-as-dumb-and-foolish-attempt-to

.
Interestingly, he (not Pelosi!) also suggests Barr himself might be facing obstruction charges, based on his actions:

"In a bit of bitter irony, the statute that the House Democrats now claim Barr violated is the same obstruction of justice statute that Mueller says the president violated -- engaging in deceptive or diversionary behavior for a corrupt purpose in order to impede a government investigation or inquiry," Napolitano wrote. "This is a gravely serious charge against the attorney general."

.
I wonder how many of Faux News' not-capable-of.-critical-thinking followers spilled moonshine on their keyboards when they read that... assuming, of course, they could understand what it said...

:roll:
.

stratclub wrote:
What really bothers me is that these imbeciles are saying that they are conducting these pointless witch hunts because the Americans have a need to know. A need to know what exactly? That the Democrats are trying to railroad innocent people?



I hate to break they news to you, but the people you are referring to aren't so innocent...
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....
 
BerenErchamion
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 12:44 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Fri May 10, 2019 4:42 am

stratclub wrote:
What if we started treating him with the decorum and respect his office deserves


Why, exactly, does Donald Trump--a rampaging terrorist hellbent on destroying the United States for his own selfish gain--deserve any respect at all?
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9075
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Fri May 10, 2019 4:56 am

alfa164 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
It just kills me that the Demos are saying they are serving the will of the people by launching yet another unfounded vicious witch hunt. After the hearing, did you see Nancy Pelosi's vicious 15 minute diatribe directed at AG Bar saying he lied to the American people and should be impeached, fired or resign when actually there was nothing he said even closely resembled a lie?


Well, looky looky at who disagrees with you: Trump's own in-house propaganda organ, Faux News. According to its leading legal expert:

Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano on Thursday denounced Attorney General William Barr's summary of special counsel Robert Mueller's report as a "deceptive" and "foolish attempt to sanitize" the conclusions from Mueller's investigation.

"It is clear that Barr's four-page letter, about which Mueller complained to Barr and some of Mueller's team complained to the media, was a foolish attempt to sanitize the Mueller report," Napolitano wrote in an op-ed published on FoxNews.com.

"It was misleading, disingenuous and deceptive. Also, because Barr knew that all or nearly all of the Mueller report would soon enter the public domain, it was dumb and insulting."


https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/443046-foxs-napolitano-slams-barr-memo-as-dumb-and-foolish-attempt-to

.
Interestingly, he (not Pelosi!) also suggests Barr himself might be facing obstruction charges, based on his actions:

"In a bit of bitter irony, the statute that the House Democrats now claim Barr violated is the same obstruction of justice statute that Mueller says the president violated -- engaging in deceptive or diversionary behavior for a corrupt purpose in order to impede a government investigation or inquiry," Napolitano wrote. "This is a gravely serious charge against the attorney general."

.
I wonder how many of Faux News' not-capable-of.-critical-thinking followers spilled moonshine on their keyboards when they read that... assuming, of course, they could understand what it said...

:roll:
.

stratclub wrote:
What really bothers me is that these imbeciles are saying that they are conducting these pointless witch hunts because the Americans have a need to know. A need to know what exactly? That the Democrats are trying to railroad innocent people?



I hate to break they news to you, but the people you are referring to aren't so innocent...


Of course they don’t know - they have not read the report, particularly pgs 105-132 regarding the meeting Don Jr arranged, and the attempts to cover his tracks outlined in section IIG.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
stratclub
Posts: 1224
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Fri May 10, 2019 5:05 am

alfa164 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
It just kills me that the Demos are saying they are serving the will of the people by launching yet another unfounded vicious witch hunt. After the hearing, did you see Nancy Pelosi's vicious 15 minute diatribe directed at AG Bar saying he lied to the American people and should be impeached, fired or resign when actually there was nothing he said even closely resembled a lie?


Well, looky looky at who disagrees with you: Trump's own in-house propaganda organ, Faux News. According to its leading legal expert:

Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano on Thursday denounced Attorney General William Barr's summary of special counsel Robert Mueller's report as a "deceptive" and "foolish attempt to sanitize" the conclusions from Mueller's investigation.

"It is clear that Barr's four-page letter, about which Mueller complained to Barr and some of Mueller's team complained to the media, was a foolish attempt to sanitize the Mueller report," Napolitano wrote in an op-ed published on FoxNews.com.

"It was misleading, disingenuous and deceptive. Also, because Barr knew that all or nearly all of the Mueller report would soon enter the public domain, it was dumb and insulting."


https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/443046-foxs-napolitano-slams-barr-memo-as-dumb-and-foolish-attempt-to

.
Interestingly, he (not Pelosi!) also suggests Barr himself might be facing obstruction charges, based on his actions:

"In a bit of bitter irony, the statute that the House Democrats now claim Barr violated is the same obstruction of justice statute that Mueller says the president violated -- engaging in deceptive or diversionary behavior for a corrupt purpose in order to impede a government investigation or inquiry," Napolitano wrote. "This is a gravely serious charge against the attorney general."

.
I wonder how many of Faux News' not-capable-of.-critical-thinking followers spilled moonshine on their keyboards when they read that... assuming, of course, they could understand what it said...

:roll:
.

stratclub wrote:
What really bothers me is that these imbeciles are saying that they are conducting these pointless witch hunts because the Americans have a need to know. A need to know what exactly? That the Democrats are trying to railroad innocent people?



I hate to break they news to you, but the people you are referring to aren't so innocent...

Why is AG Bar's summery of findings even suspect? It was summery of finding with the intent of the complete Mueller report being released after legal redactions. Apparently, Andrew Napolitano is an imbecile. Some people have no business offering clever opinions that have no basis in fact.

I can not make the connection of AG Bar violated anything. All he did was release a summery of findings and then the full Mueller report with redactions. It is understood with anyone with more than two brain cells that AG Bar's summery of finding was not a complete release of the entire document.

Yes you are correct. The Democrats are far from innocent. Their rash of vicious pointless witch hunts proves that.

With out any evidence of wrong doing in America, a person is innocent until proven guilty which means you cannot go after someone with zero evidence of just cause. Also, a false made up narrative is not a representation of fact constituting just cause. Do you hear that Jerry Nadler?
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9075
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Fri May 10, 2019 5:18 am

stratclub wrote:
alfa164 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
It just kills me that the Demos are saying they are serving the will of the people by launching yet another unfounded vicious witch hunt. After the hearing, did you see Nancy Pelosi's vicious 15 minute diatribe directed at AG Bar saying he lied to the American people and should be impeached, fired or resign when actually there was nothing he said even closely resembled a lie?


Well, looky looky at who disagrees with you: Trump's own in-house propaganda organ, Faux News. According to its leading legal expert:

Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano on Thursday denounced Attorney General William Barr's summary of special counsel Robert Mueller's report as a "deceptive" and "foolish attempt to sanitize" the conclusions from Mueller's investigation.

"It is clear that Barr's four-page letter, about which Mueller complained to Barr and some of Mueller's team complained to the media, was a foolish attempt to sanitize the Mueller report," Napolitano wrote in an op-ed published on FoxNews.com.

"It was misleading, disingenuous and deceptive. Also, because Barr knew that all or nearly all of the Mueller report would soon enter the public domain, it was dumb and insulting."


https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/443046-foxs-napolitano-slams-barr-memo-as-dumb-and-foolish-attempt-to

.
Interestingly, he (not Pelosi!) also suggests Barr himself might be facing obstruction charges, based on his actions:

"In a bit of bitter irony, the statute that the House Democrats now claim Barr violated is the same obstruction of justice statute that Mueller says the president violated -- engaging in deceptive or diversionary behavior for a corrupt purpose in order to impede a government investigation or inquiry," Napolitano wrote. "This is a gravely serious charge against the attorney general."

.
I wonder how many of Faux News' not-capable-of.-critical-thinking followers spilled moonshine on their keyboards when they read that... assuming, of course, they could understand what it said...

:roll:
.

stratclub wrote:
What really bothers me is that these imbeciles are saying that they are conducting these pointless witch hunts because the Americans have a need to know. A need to know what exactly? That the Democrats are trying to railroad innocent people?



I hate to break they news to you, but the people you are referring to aren't so innocent...

Why is AG Bar's summery of findings even suspect? It was summery of finding with the intent of the complete Mueller report being released after legal redactions. Apparently, Andrew Napolitano is an imbecile. Some people have no business offering clever opinions that have no basis in fact.

I can not make the connection of AG Bar violated anything. All he did was release a summery of findings and then the full Mueller report with redactions. It is understood with anyone with more than two brain cells that AG Bar's summery of finding was not a complete release of the entire document.

Yes you are correct. The Democrats are far from innocent. Their rash of vicious pointless witch hunts proves that.

With out any evidence of wrong doing in America, a person is innocent until proven guilty which means you cannot go after someone with zero evidence of just cause. Also, a false made up narrative is not a representation of fact constituting just cause. Do you hear that Jerry Nadler?


Obviously basic critical thinking and reasoning are abjectly missing from some states’ curricula.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
seb146
Posts: 19880
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Fri May 10, 2019 6:27 am

stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Magog wrote:
Because it would be a violation of the law to release it completely unredacted. That is been mentioned here multiple times. In any event, the version available to Congress has two complete lines redacted and four partial lines, two of which are footnotes. Methinks you were making much ado about nothing.


The Mueller Report I have seen has lines and lines and lines and lines redacted so I have no idea what you are talking about. It was established long, long ago that the general public would not be seeing the unredacted Mueller Report. We all agreed on that and we are all okay with that. For Congress to make informed decisions about what crimes, if any, were committed and by whom, the full unredacted report must be released to the appropriate committees under confidence. No one disputes that.

Other than being against the law I'm sure no Demo would be against that if it could give them something to base some lies and misinformation on. Nadler and his goons need to be led away in handcuffs so these senseless witch hunts can end.

What really bothers me is that these imbeciles are saying that they are conducting these pointless witch hunts because the Americans have a need to know. A need to know what exactly? That the Democrats are trying to railroad innocent people?


Republicons 1995: NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!!!!
Republicons 2019: The president is above the law....
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
alfa164
Posts: 2814
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Fri May 10, 2019 5:11 pm

stratclub wrote:
Why is AG Bar's summery of findings even suspect?


- He is not AG Bar. Never has been - never will be! His name is Barr.

stratclub wrote:
It was summery of finding with the intent of the complete Mueller report being released after legal redactions.


- I know the Russian language leaves off articles (the, a, an), so this is clearly a Russian point-of-view (or a Russian script... ;) ). Nevertheless, it should be pointed-out that it was not particularly "summery" at the time; it was actually quite chilly in Washington.

stratclub wrote:
It is understood with anyone with more than two brain cells that AG Bar's summery of finding was not a complete release of the entire document.


- It is also known by anyone with more than two brain cells that it was AG Barr's subjective - not objective - summary - solely from his jaundiced point-of-view.

stratclub wrote:
Yes you are correct. The Democrats are far from innocent. Their rash of vicious pointless witch hunts proves that.


- Yep, when Obama was in office, they really went overboard with innumerable Bengazi hearings,issued more than 100 subpoenas, held Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress, and filed a lawsuit in federal court challenging President Obama’s use of executive privilege. Those were all Democrats that did that, weren't they?


stratclub wrote:
With out any evidence of wrong doing in America, a person is innocent until proven guilty which means you cannot go after someone with zero evidence of just cause. Also, a false made up narrative is not a representation of fact constituting just cause. Do you hear that Jerry Nadler?


- And that is exactly the reason Congress is given oversight of the Executive Branch: to determine where there is evidence that needs to be exposed, and to bring whatever consequences that discovery justifies. That is their Constitutional authority; indeed, that is their Constitutional responsibility.

Do you hear that... in St. Petersburg?

;)
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....
 
stratclub
Posts: 1224
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Fri May 10, 2019 8:22 pm

alfa164 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Why is AG Bar's summery of findings even suspect?


- He is not AG Bar. Never has been - never will be! His name is Barr.

stratclub wrote:
It was summery of finding with the intent of the complete Mueller report being released after legal redactions.


- I know the Russian language leaves off articles (the, a, an), so this is clearly a Russian point-of-view (or a Russian script... ;) ). Nevertheless, it should be pointed-out that it was not particularly "summery" at the time; it was actually quite chilly in Washington.

stratclub wrote:
It is understood with anyone with more than two brain cells that AG Bar's summery of finding was not a complete release of the entire document.


- It is also known by anyone with more than two brain cells that it was AG Barr's subjective - not objective - summary - solely from his jaundiced point-of-view.

stratclub wrote:
Yes you are correct. The Democrats are far from innocent. Their rash of vicious pointless witch hunts proves that.


- Yep, when Obama was in office, they really went overboard with innumerable Bengazi hearings,issued more than 100 subpoenas, held Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress, and filed a lawsuit in federal court challenging President Obama’s use of executive privilege. Those were all Democrats that did that, weren't they?


stratclub wrote:
With out any evidence of wrong doing in America, a person is innocent until proven guilty which means you cannot go after someone with zero evidence of just cause. Also, a false made up narrative is not a representation of fact constituting just cause. Do you hear that Jerry Nadler?


- And that is exactly the reason Congress is given oversight of the Executive Branch: to determine where there is evidence that needs to be exposed, and to bring whatever consequences that discovery justifies. That is their Constitutional authority; indeed, that is their Constitutional responsibility.

Do you hear that... in St. Petersburg?

;)

Thank you for not taking the time to understand my post and responding with pure nonsense. If you had watched the 5 hours of AG Bars testimony you would understand how ridiculous the claim that AG Bar is lying or "misleading the American People" and is a Democratic lie of Biblical proportions and just more false Narrative.

Since you brought it up, I seriously doubt either party will hold political rally's in St. Petersburg Russia because except for a few Democrats, there probably are very few registered American voter living there.

IDK about St. Petersburg FLORIDA, but in Panama City FLORIDA President Trump is a popular guy. His rally's really have a way of becoming huge standing room only events. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIwGrZKdsY0
 
alfa164
Posts: 2814
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Fri May 10, 2019 8:32 pm

stratclub wrote:
If you had watched the 5 hours of AG Bars testimony you would understand how ridiculous the claim that AG Bar is lying or "misleading the American People" and is a Democratic lie of Biblical proportions and just more false Narrative


If you had watched the 5 hours of AG Barr's testimony - and if you lived in the USA - you would understand that his last name is Barr. You keep digging your hole deeper and deeper...

:roll:
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....
 
stratclub
Posts: 1224
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Fri May 10, 2019 8:41 pm

seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:

The Mueller Report I have seen has lines and lines and lines and lines redacted so I have no idea what you are talking about. It was established long, long ago that the general public would not be seeing the unredacted Mueller Report. We all agreed on that and we are all okay with that. For Congress to make informed decisions about what crimes, if any, were committed and by whom, the full unredacted report must be released to the appropriate committees under confidence. No one disputes that.

Other than being against the law I'm sure no Demo would be against that if it could give them something to base some lies and misinformation on. Nadler and his goons need to be led away in handcuffs so these senseless witch hunts can end.

What really bothers me is that these imbeciles are saying that they are conducting these pointless witch hunts because the Americans have a need to know. A need to know what exactly? That the Democrats are trying to railroad innocent people?


Republicons 1995: NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!!!!
Republicons 2019: The president is above the law....

Deceptocrats 2015-2019: Destroy Trump by any means possible, even including treason.
 
alfa164
Posts: 2814
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Fri May 10, 2019 8:59 pm

stratclub wrote:
Deceptocrats 2015-2019: Destroy Trump by any means possible, even including treason.


DeceptoRussians 2016-2019: Destroy Americans' faith in their institutions by any means possible, even treason

There - I fixed it for you...

;)
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....
 
stratclub
Posts: 1224
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Fri May 10, 2019 9:00 pm

alfa164 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
If you had watched the 5 hours of AG Bars testimony you would understand how ridiculous the claim that AG Bar is lying or "misleading the American People" and is a Democratic lie of Biblical proportions and just more false Narrative


If you had watched the 5 hours of AG Barr's testimony - and if you lived in the USA - you would understand that his last name is Barr. You keep digging your hole deeper and deeper...

:roll:

By telling the truth? So, by having the last name of Bar, AG Bar is guilty of lying when he sat in front of a Kangaroo Court for 5 hours and did not lie?
 
9w748capt
Posts: 1525
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:27 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Sat May 11, 2019 1:36 pm

seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:

The Mueller Report I have seen has lines and lines and lines and lines redacted so I have no idea what you are talking about. It was established long, long ago that the general public would not be seeing the unredacted Mueller Report. We all agreed on that and we are all okay with that. For Congress to make informed decisions about what crimes, if any, were committed and by whom, the full unredacted report must be released to the appropriate committees under confidence. No one disputes that.

Other than being against the law I'm sure no Demo would be against that if it could give them something to base some lies and misinformation on. Nadler and his goons need to be led away in handcuffs so these senseless witch hunts can end.

What really bothers me is that these imbeciles are saying that they are conducting these pointless witch hunts because the Americans have a need to know. A need to know what exactly? That the Democrats are trying to railroad innocent people?


Republicons 1995: NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!!!!
Republicons 2019: The president is above the law....


/thread
 
seb146
Posts: 19880
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Sat May 11, 2019 5:58 pm

stratclub wrote:
alfa164 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
If you had watched the 5 hours of AG Bars testimony you would understand how ridiculous the claim that AG Bar is lying or "misleading the American People" and is a Democratic lie of Biblical proportions and just more false Narrative


If you had watched the 5 hours of AG Barr's testimony - and if you lived in the USA - you would understand that his last name is Barr. You keep digging your hole deeper and deeper...

:roll:

By telling the truth? So, by having the last name of Bar, AG Bar is guilty of lying when he sat in front of a Kangaroo Court for 5 hours and did not lie?


Are you sure he did not lie? Have you read the full and unredacted Mueller report?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
seb146
Posts: 19880
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Sat May 11, 2019 10:14 pm

For a point of reference for all you saying the investigation needs to be closed with Congress only seeing half the information, there is precedent to force the attorney general to be held in contempt until s/he releases documents. Republicans set that precedent with Eric Holder and Fast & Furious so....
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
BN747
Topic Author
Posts: 6341
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed May 29, 2019 5:17 pm

Well...any doubts now???

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
ltbewr
Posts: 14060
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:24 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed May 29, 2019 5:51 pm

Mueller's statement today (which included his resignation as Special Counsel) basically said:
1) That there was serious actions by Russia to affect our elections by supporting Trump and hurting Hillary Clinton, discussed in his report and need to be examined further.
2) That due to the limitations of his office and DOJ policy that only Congress through Impeachment can indict a sitting President, that he couldn't bring charges against Trump.
3) That he spoke today with DOJ AG Barr's permission to try to keep him from being subpoenaed to give sworn testimony before congressional committees considering Impeachment.
4) There wasn't enough Constitutional standard evidence to get Trump himself under his limited rules, inability to get better evidence, some evidence was destroyed, invocation of executive privilege.
It is now up to Democrats in the House to make the decision to start Impeachment proceedings. They know it will be an uphill battle, facing even violence if do so. Pres. Trump will abuse the powers of his office to thwart impeachment hearings, not sign or veto any and all bills, cause another government shutdown this fall to blame on Democrats to force them to back off investigations so innocent people are not hurt again like in late 2018-early 2019, give pardons out like candy and just put the country and our economy in a major recession.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8394
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed May 29, 2019 6:21 pm

So basically, Trump and Barr are still liars.
Republicans will continue to not care about integrity or facts as they push their ideological agenda which punishes people for their life choices while exonerating the worst administration ever known.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
stratclub
Posts: 1224
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed May 29, 2019 6:34 pm

You have been lied to for 2 1/2 years by the Democrats and the MSM (Main Stream Media). The Kuleshov Effect is how the MSM does it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgQ79evjylc&t=751s

If there was evidence of collusion and obstructing justice Mueller's team would have made a determination of guilt Like the Star investigation did for Bill Clinton for lying to Congress. Now that the DOJ has begun criminal investigations of the origins of the efforts to overthrow our President, justice can be served. Finally there is a chance that this 2 1/2 year smear job by the Democrats can end.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8394
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed May 29, 2019 6:44 pm

stratclub wrote:
You have been lied to for 2 1/2 years by the Democrats and the MSM. The Kuleshov Effect is how they do it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgQ79evjylc&t=751s

If there was evidence of collusion and obstructing justice Mueller's team would have made a determination of guilt Like the Star investigation did for Bill Clinton for lying to Congress. Now that the DOJ has begun criminal investigations of the origins of the efforts to overthrow our President, justice can be served. Finally there is a chance that this 2 1/2 year smear job by the Democrats can end.


You really do not have a clue what happened today do you?


https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/liv ... st-updates

"Mueller: 'If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so'":
Where ever you go, there you are.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 9

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DaProf, Ertro, SCQ83, seat64k, SQ948, stratosphere, zakuivcustom and 49 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos