• 1
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8363
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:03 pm

Magog wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Magog wrote:
What do you think that Congress will discover that Mueller was an able to on earth?

In any event, it does not change the fact that there is no evidence of collusion at the current point in time. I’m old enough to remember when the Democrats believed in evidence before convicting.


You have to have an investigation to get evidence....

The President continues to obstruct.

You do realize, do you not, that we just had an investigation that cost tens of millions of dollars? And... nothing.

Do you also realize that Mueller said that Trump did not interfere with his investigation?

I'm starting to think that the Democrat's desperate attempt to find collusion is akin to the search for El Dorado.

Look, there may be something out there that we find evidence of. If that is the case, I will stand right next to you and decry Trump. But this modern day McCarthyism is repulsive. It is not what I stand for as a Democrat.



McCarthyism? No McCarthyism was about destroying citizens with lies from the Federal Government.

This is about finding out about how and why Russia interfered with our elections, You notice that the President has admitted the Russians interfered. Why hasn't he done anything about it?
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
Magog
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:40 am

I mentioned McCarthyism for the premise of attributing guilt absent evidence and/or due process.

The parallels are striking.
 
stratclub
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:23 am

casinterest wrote:
Magog wrote:
casinterest wrote:

You have to have an investigation to get evidence....

The President continues to obstruct.

You do realize, do you not, that we just had an investigation that cost tens of millions of dollars? And... nothing.

Do you also realize that Mueller said that Trump did not interfere with his investigation?

I'm starting to think that the Democrat's desperate attempt to find collusion is akin to the search for El Dorado.

Look, there may be something out there that we find evidence of. If that is the case, I will stand right next to you and decry Trump. But this modern day McCarthyism is repulsive. It is not what I stand for as a Democrat.



McCarthyism? No McCarthyism was about destroying citizens with lies from the Federal Government.

This is about finding out about how and why Russia interfered with our elections, You notice that the President has admitted the Russians interfered. Why hasn't he done anything about it?

Fair enough. The President is doing something about Russian interference. He granted AG Bar unrestricted access to FBI and DOJ classified documents and ordered the FBI and DOJ to give full cooperation to investigators so that the DOJ can conduct criminal investigations into the people that colluded with the Russians and tried to frame a Presidential candidate and a sitting President.

You would think that the Democrats would be overjoyed about this new level of transparency in government. Apparently, according to the latest Democratic frenzy, investigating criminals that actually colluded with the Russians in our highest levels of government is a "cover-up" and the President should be impeached for demanding the truth.

Trying to overthrow a President through illegal means and propaganda certainly is a nod to the level of corruption that took place during McCarthyism.
 
seb146
Posts: 19830
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:10 am

afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Those "destroyed" emails? The ones everyone can read? That everyone has been reading since 2016?

Start a Hillary thread if you believe there is something there. She has been under constant investigation since she was first lady. And Republicans have found zip. Maybe they just have not redacted the right words? Maybe there is nothing there?

In any event, start a Hillary thread. This thread is how the hand picked attorney general lied to the American People. Not about Hillary.

Get over it.


Thanks for prooving my point Seb. I was responding to someone on here who so badly wants to believe Trump's joke about Hillary's emails was evidence he colluded with Russia (because he has nothing else). When a user uses a joke about her emails as evidence Trump colluded, it becomes relevant to the topic as absurd as it is. I will pass on the message to him though.


"Collusion" is only a thing so individual number one and MAGA fan boys can feel good and ignore the obstruction and actual crimes committed by team MAGA. You all keep insisting she destroyed her emails yet there they are for all to see. So, you MAGA fan boys can no longer use that as a distraction. Democrats MUST investigate possible crimes. If Republicans could keep investigating to find a crime after Benghazi, why can't Democrats investigate using a report and interviews and actual facts handed down by Mueller?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
seb146
Posts: 19830
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:13 am

stratclub wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Magog wrote:
You do realize, do you not, that we just had an investigation that cost tens of millions of dollars? And... nothing.

Do you also realize that Mueller said that Trump did not interfere with his investigation?

I'm starting to think that the Democrat's desperate attempt to find collusion is akin to the search for El Dorado.

Look, there may be something out there that we find evidence of. If that is the case, I will stand right next to you and decry Trump. But this modern day McCarthyism is repulsive. It is not what I stand for as a Democrat.



McCarthyism? No McCarthyism was about destroying citizens with lies from the Federal Government.

This is about finding out about how and why Russia interfered with our elections, You notice that the President has admitted the Russians interfered. Why hasn't he done anything about it?

Fair enough. The President is doing something about Russian interference. He granted AG Bar unrestricted access to FBI and DOJ classified documents and ordered the FBI and DOJ to give full cooperation to investigators so that the DOJ can conduct criminal investigations into the people that colluded with the Russians and tried to frame a Presidential candidate and a sitting President.

You would think that the Democrats would be overjoyed about this new level of transparency in government. Apparently, according to the latest Democratic frenzy, investigating criminals that actually colluded with the Russians in our highest levels of government is a "cover-up" and the President should be impeached for demanding the truth.

Trying to overthrow a President through illegal means and propaganda certainly is a nod to the level of corruption that took place during McCarthyism.


He should have been transparent from day one. We still have not seen his taxes. We still do not know what the meetings with Russians were about. Why all the secrecy? Why are ONLY those in his administration close to him just now being told this? Why all the stonewalling up to now? If it quacks like a duck.....
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
stratclub
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:49 am

seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Those "destroyed" emails? The ones everyone can read? That everyone has been reading since 2016?

Start a Hillary thread if you believe there is something there. She has been under constant investigation since she was first lady. And Republicans have found zip. Maybe they just have not redacted the right words? Maybe there is nothing there?

In any event, start a Hillary thread. This thread is how the hand picked attorney general lied to the American People. Not about Hillary.

Get over it.


Thanks for prooving my point Seb. I was responding to someone on here who so badly wants to believe Trump's joke about Hillary's emails was evidence he colluded with Russia (because he has nothing else). When a user uses a joke about her emails as evidence Trump colluded, it becomes relevant to the topic as absurd as it is. I will pass on the message to him though.


"Collusion" is only a thing so individual number one and MAGA fan boys can feel good and ignore the obstruction and actual crimes committed by team MAGA. You all keep insisting she destroyed her emails yet there they are for all to see. So, you MAGA fan boys can no longer use that as a distraction. Democrats MUST investigate possible crimes. If Republicans could keep investigating to find a crime after Benghazi, why can't Democrats investigate using a report and interviews and actual facts handed down by Mueller?

What? Collusion was the entire reason for the investigation. If there was evidence Trump had actually obstructed justice, Mueller would have said so and he didn't, so there is no crime in regards to obstruction. Case closed. A prosecutors job is not to prove innocence, it is to find probable cause that a crime was committed. Period. Volume II was written as political red meat to be thrown into the Democrats shark tank so they could continue their get Trump feeding frenzy.

Well except for the 33,000 E-Mails that she was required to tun over and she destroyed instead, she did no wrong. The only reason she had a private server was so she could hide the despicable things she was doing as Secretary of State.
 
stratclub
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:08 am

seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
casinterest wrote:


McCarthyism? No McCarthyism was about destroying citizens with lies from the Federal Government.

This is about finding out about how and why Russia interfered with our elections, You notice that the President has admitted the Russians interfered. Why hasn't he done anything about it?

Fair enough. The President is doing something about Russian interference. He granted AG Bar unrestricted access to FBI and DOJ classified documents and ordered the FBI and DOJ to give full cooperation to investigators so that the DOJ can conduct criminal investigations into the people that colluded with the Russians and tried to frame a Presidential candidate and a sitting President.

You would think that the Democrats would be overjoyed about this new level of transparency in government. Apparently, according to the latest Democratic frenzy, investigating criminals that actually colluded with the Russians in our highest levels of government is a "cover-up" and the President should be impeached for demanding the truth.

Trying to overthrow a President through illegal means and propaganda certainly is a nod to the level of corruption that took place during McCarthyism.


He should have been transparent from day one. We still have not seen his taxes. We still do not know what the meetings with Russians were about. Why all the secrecy? Why are ONLY those in his administration close to him just now being told this? Why all the stonewalling up to now? If it quacks like a duck.....

Holly crap. He has been one of the most transparent Presidents in U.S. history. All throughout the Mueller probe he cooperated fully and after spending upwards of $25 million to investigate him the Mueller probe came up with a nothing burger.

Why do we need to see his tax returns? There is no legal requirement for him to turn them over. That hasn't stopped the Democrat though. With zero probable cause they have gone on a witch hunt and requested a shit storm of subpoenas for him, anyone he has ever done business with, his children and yes even his grandchildren all while the Clinton's Money Laundering Foundation isn't even given a second look.

How much has Bill Clinton's pay to play scheme netted the Clinton's? Upwards of $250 million is at least one number I have seen.
 
alfa164
Posts: 2796
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:26 am

stratclub wrote:
Holly crap. He has been one of the most transparent Presidents in U.S. history.


Yes... "transparent" in the sense that he has made it perfectly clear that he is a narcissistic man-child who wants to use the office of President to promote himself, his ego, and his business. That is "transparent" to all of us.

stratclub wrote:
Why do we need to see his tax returns? There is no legal requirement for him to turn them over. That hasn't stopped the Democrat though. With zero probable cause they have gone on a witch hunt and requested a shit storm of subpoenas for him, anyone he has ever done business with, his children and yes even his grandchildren.


Actually, there is a legal requirement: the plain language of the tax code (Section 6103(f), if you are following along in your Tax Code guide) indicates that Congress does in fact have the legal authority to request and obtain tax information from any filer, including the president. The statute says the IRS “shall furnish” tax returns to the committee chair upon request and that’s the end of it.

Quoting Daniel Shaviro, Law Professor at Yale: "This is not an issue on which there is any possibility of reasonable disagreement. Any well-informed person who disagrees either that the Ways and Means Committee has an obligation to demand Trump’s tax returns as part of fulfilling its oversight duties or that Trump is legally obliged to turn them over is either a partisan hack or contemptuous of the rule of law. Trump has credibly been accused of engaging in criminal activity for decades. It’s undisputed that he is still profiting from his businesses. There is substantial information in the public record suggesting that he is for sale (or subject to blackmail) and that many of his public policy decisions have been made for corrupt reasons. The tax returns may help provide information that sheds light on his motives. It’s an indispensable part of congressional oversight, and Republicans as well as Democrats in the Congress ought to recognize this (and in private probably do, whether or not they care)."

stratclub wrote:
...all while the Clinton's Money Laundering Foundation isn't even given a second look. How much has Bill Clinton's pay to play scheme netted the Clinton's? Upwards of $250 million is at least one number I have seen.


This topic is not about Bill Clinton. But you did make a nice attempt at deflection.
.
.
And... by the way... in the USA holly is not considered to be crap. It is a useful Christmas decoration. Does the Russian Orthodox Church not use holly?
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....
 
Magog
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:09 am

alfa164 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Holly crap. He has been one of the most transparent Presidents in U.S. history.


Yes... "transparent" in the sense that he has made it perfectly clear that he is a narcissistic man-child who wants to use the office of President to promote himself, his ego, and his business. That is "transparent" to all of us.

Please stop making things up. Trump’s businesses have suffered greatly as a result of his being President. It’s not surprising given the Democrats determination to destroy him for committing the unthinkable sin of defeating Hillary Clinton.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump ... 2018-12-23
 
alfa164
Posts: 2796
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:43 am

Magog wrote:
alfa164 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Holly crap. He has been one of the most transparent Presidents in U.S. history.

Yes... "transparent" in the sense that he has made it perfectly clear that he is a narcissistic man-child who wants to use the office of President to promote himself, his ego, and his business. That is "transparent" to all of us.

Please stop making things up. Trump’s businesses have suffered greatly as a result of his being President. It’s not surprising given the Democrats determination to destroy him for committing the unthinkable sin of defeating Hillary Clinton.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump ... 2018-12-23


Perhaps it is you who should stop making things up... like claiming to be a Democrat... a liberal... and someone other than who you are - as well as trying to change my words to fit your agenda.

In the time, your article only proves again what a poor and unsuccessful businessman Trump it. Despite your rhetoric, I never said holding office had actually helped his business; I said - and I will quote, for those who can't follow along - "...he is a narcissistic man-child who wants to use the office of President to promote himself, his ego, and his business." He and his colleagues made no secret of their desires; the fact that he is so unpopular that people actively avoid anything associated with "Trump" (usually, in big, garish gold letters) shows just how unprepared for the fallout he has brought upon himself.

As a TV personality, he projected a larger-than-life image; now, only his butt seems to project as being much larger than that of an ordinary man. Like any other snake-oil salesman, the emperor now has no clothes
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....
 
Magog
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:47 am

He ran for President because of his ego. No question. It’s why most people run for President, frankly. Trump’s just happens to be super-sized.

But you have no evidence that he did so to promote his business brand. The evidence actually suggests otherwise. If his intent was to promote his business brand, he’d be acting VERY differently.

It’s scary that I, as a Democrat, am considered to be a traitor for merely pointing out the obvious and for being the one who isn’t engaging in fat shaming.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8363
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:21 pm

Magog wrote:
He ran for President because of his ego. No question. It’s why most people run for President, frankly. Trump’s just happens to be super-sized.

But you have no evidence that he did so to promote his business brand. The evidence actually suggests otherwise. If his intent was to promote his business brand, he’d be acting VERY differently.

It’s scary that I, as a Democrat, am considered to be a traitor for merely pointing out the obvious and for being the one who isn’t engaging in fat shaming.



Are you that illiterate?

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/ ... ail-228500
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... l-agencies
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... y-into-his
https://www.axios.com/donald-trump-prop ... 509dd.html

Trump has destroyed his brand with decent hard working intelligent Americans. With incompetent money grubbing clueless Americans he still profits.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
Magog
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:41 pm

casinterest wrote:
Magog wrote:
He ran for President because of his ego. No question. It’s why most people run for President, frankly. Trump’s just happens to be super-sized.

But you have no evidence that he did so to promote his business brand. The evidence actually suggests otherwise. If his intent was to promote his business brand, he’d be acting VERY differently.

It’s scary that I, as a Democrat, am considered to be a traitor for merely pointing out the obvious and for being the one who isn’t engaging in fat shaming.



Are you that illiterate?

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/ ... ail-228500
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... l-agencies
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... y-into-his
https://www.axios.com/donald-trump-prop ... 509dd.html


Sure, Trump's business have made money in SOME instances. However, their revenues are down overall as a result of Trump being President. You seem intent to be look at trees rather than the forest. Confirmation bias seems to be at play here.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8363
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:54 pm

Magog wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Magog wrote:
He ran for President because of his ego. No question. It’s why most people run for President, frankly. Trump’s just happens to be super-sized.

But you have no evidence that he did so to promote his business brand. The evidence actually suggests otherwise. If his intent was to promote his business brand, he’d be acting VERY differently.

It’s scary that I, as a Democrat, am considered to be a traitor for merely pointing out the obvious and for being the one who isn’t engaging in fat shaming.



Are you that illiterate?

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/ ... ail-228500
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... l-agencies
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... y-into-his
https://www.axios.com/donald-trump-prop ... 509dd.html


Sure, Trump's business have made money in SOME instances. However, their revenues are down overall as a result of Trump being President. You seem intent to be look at trees rather than the forest. Confirmation bias seems to be at play here.

Trump's incompetance and POOR Business management should not excuse his attempts to profit. You are looking at the remains of the wildfire rather than the whirlwind that caused it.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
trpmb6
Posts: 2513
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:45 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:11 pm

casinterest wrote:
Magog wrote:
casinterest wrote:


Sure, Trump's business have made money in SOME instances. However, their revenues are down overall as a result of Trump being President. You seem intent to be look at trees rather than the forest. Confirmation bias seems to be at play here.

Trump's incompetance and POOR Business management should not excuse his attempts to profit. You are looking at the remains of the wildfire rather than the whirlwind that caused it.


Eh, I wouldn't call it attempts to profit. The guy threatened to run for president for years. Just look at this piece from NPR in 2017 documenting his past. https://www.npr.org/2017/01/20/51068046 ... r-30-years

I mean just look at this quote from 1988 with Oprah. (Imagine Oprah hosting him now!)

"I think I'd win. I tell you what, I wouldn't go in to lose. I've never gone in to lose in my life. And if I did decide to do it, I think I would be inclined — I would say, I would have a hell of a chance of winning, because I think people — I don't know how your audience feels, but I think people are tired of seeing the United States ripped off. And I can't promise you everything, but I can tell you one thing, this country would make one hell of a lot of money from those people that for 25 years have taken advantage. It wouldn't be the way it's been, believe me."
 
seb146
Posts: 19830
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:17 pm

stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

Thanks for prooving my point Seb. I was responding to someone on here who so badly wants to believe Trump's joke about Hillary's emails was evidence he colluded with Russia (because he has nothing else). When a user uses a joke about her emails as evidence Trump colluded, it becomes relevant to the topic as absurd as it is. I will pass on the message to him though.


"Collusion" is only a thing so individual number one and MAGA fan boys can feel good and ignore the obstruction and actual crimes committed by team MAGA. You all keep insisting she destroyed her emails yet there they are for all to see. So, you MAGA fan boys can no longer use that as a distraction. Democrats MUST investigate possible crimes. If Republicans could keep investigating to find a crime after Benghazi, why can't Democrats investigate using a report and interviews and actual facts handed down by Mueller?

What? Collusion was the entire reason for the investigation. If there was evidence Trump had actually obstructed justice, Mueller would have said so and he didn't, so there is no crime in regards to obstruction. Case closed. A prosecutors job is not to prove innocence, it is to find probable cause that a crime was committed. Period. Volume II was written as political red meat to be thrown into the Democrats shark tank so they could continue their get Trump feeding frenzy.


I will not reply to your deflection to Hillary. This thread is not about Hillary.

As far as being transparent, he has filed lawsuit after lawsuit to keep his past hidden and has told those beneath him to not testify under oath. He has not cooperated with the investigation at all. He keeps shrieking he is innocent but sues so we can not find out. How is that transparent?

Mueller was asked to find out why Russia was interfering in our elections and who was involved on this end. It was never his job to charge anyone with those crimes, if there were any. Turns out, there were several crimes committed by team MAGA which are being investigated and the full report turned over the The House because there were things he understood could only be investigated by The House.

The whining about "no collusion" and "complete exoneration" was simply made up by dear leader.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
seb146
Posts: 19830
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:20 pm

trpmb6 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Magog wrote:

Sure, Trump's business have made money in SOME instances. However, their revenues are down overall as a result of Trump being President. You seem intent to be look at trees rather than the forest. Confirmation bias seems to be at play here.

Trump's incompetance and POOR Business management should not excuse his attempts to profit. You are looking at the remains of the wildfire rather than the whirlwind that caused it.


Eh, I wouldn't call it attempts to profit. The guy threatened to run for president for years. Just look at this piece from NPR in 2017 documenting his past. https://www.npr.org/2017/01/20/51068046 ... r-30-years

I mean just look at this quote from 1988 with Oprah. (Imagine Oprah hosting him now!)

"I think I'd win. I tell you what, I wouldn't go in to lose. I've never gone in to lose in my life. And if I did decide to do it, I think I would be inclined — I would say, I would have a hell of a chance of winning, because I think people — I don't know how your audience feels, but I think people are tired of seeing the United States ripped off. And I can't promise you everything, but I can tell you one thing, this country would make one hell of a lot of money from those people that for 25 years have taken advantage. It wouldn't be the way it's been, believe me."


And, yet, all he did was win one election. Everything else has gotten worse for us. We have no affordable health care (he said he would make it better and more affordable) he said he would create good paying jobs (we have them if people have the right experience but no one can afford that much education) and that the debt would be erased (it is the highest it has ever been). I would hardly label this a success.

EDIT:

She most likely hosted him in 1988 because his bigotry and homophobia was not well known across the country. I would imagine she distanced herself from him because of his hate and probably regrets him ever having set foot on her stage.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
seb146
Posts: 19830
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:24 pm

Magog wrote:
He ran for President because of his ego. No question. It’s why most people run for President, frankly. Trump’s just happens to be super-sized.

But you have no evidence that he did so to promote his business brand. The evidence actually suggests otherwise. If his intent was to promote his business brand, he’d be acting VERY differently.

It’s scary that I, as a Democrat, am considered to be a traitor for merely pointing out the obvious and for being the one who isn’t engaging in fat shaming.


He has yet to divest himself from his brand. He constantly sells products that promotes the White House at his properties.

It is scary that I, as a Republican, am hated and considered anti-American for merely pointing out the obvious....
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
Magog
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:49 pm

seb146 wrote:
Mueller was asked to find out why Russia was interfering in our elections and who was involved on this end. It was never his job to charge anyone with those crimes, if there were any. Turns out, there were several crimes committed by team MAGA which are being investigated and the full report turned over the The House because there were things he understood could only be investigated by The House.

The whining about "no collusion" and "complete exoneration" was simply made up by dear leader.

I get that you want to keep your dream alive, but let's not distort reality in order to do so. Mueller and his team of prosecutors indicted 34 individuals and three Russian businesses on charges ranging from computer hacking to conspiracy and financial crimes. You can bet your bottom dollar that if members of the Trump campaign could have been indicted for conspiring with Russia, Mueller and his team would have done so.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8363
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:51 pm

seb146 wrote:
trpmb6 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Trump's incompetance and POOR Business management should not excuse his attempts to profit. You are looking at the remains of the wildfire rather than the whirlwind that caused it.


Eh, I wouldn't call it attempts to profit. The guy threatened to run for president for years. Just look at this piece from NPR in 2017 documenting his past. https://www.npr.org/2017/01/20/51068046 ... r-30-years

I mean just look at this quote from 1988 with Oprah. (Imagine Oprah hosting him now!)

"I think I'd win. I tell you what, I wouldn't go in to lose. I've never gone in to lose in my life. And if I did decide to do it, I think I would be inclined — I would say, I would have a hell of a chance of winning, because I think people — I don't know how your audience feels, but I think people are tired of seeing the United States ripped off. And I can't promise you everything, but I can tell you one thing, this country would make one hell of a lot of money from those people that for 25 years have taken advantage. It wouldn't be the way it's been, believe me."


And, yet, all he did was win one election. Everything else has gotten worse for us. We have no affordable health care (he said he would make it better and more affordable) he said he would create good paying jobs (we have them if people have the right experience but no one can afford that much education) and that the debt would be erased (it is the highest it has ever been). I would hardly label this a success.

EDIT:

She most likely hosted him in 1988 because his bigotry and homophobia was not well known across the country. I would imagine she distanced herself from him because of his hate and probably regrets him ever having set foot on her stage.


Just think since 1988 he declared bankruptcy multiple times. A business failure then, and a business failure now. The US wasn't being ripped off. Trump was an still is incompetent.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
Magog
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:15 pm

casinterest wrote:
Just think since 1988 he declared bankruptcy multiple times. A business failure then, and a business failure now. The US wasn't being ripped off. Trump was an still is incompetent.

Henry Ford declared bankruptcy too. I am not sure what your point is - unless you don't understand that part of being a business person is taking risks. Bankruptcy laws encourage risk taking, which encourages innovation, which is good for our economy.

Trump's bankruptcies may indeed indicate that he is an awful businessman. But without further context, you can't make that leap.
 
seb146
Posts: 19830
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:54 pm

Magog wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Just think since 1988 he declared bankruptcy multiple times. A business failure then, and a business failure now. The US wasn't being ripped off. Trump was an still is incompetent.

Henry Ford declared bankruptcy too. I am not sure what your point is - unless you don't understand that part of being a business person is taking risks. Bankruptcy laws encourage risk taking, which encourages innovation, which is good for our economy.

Trump's bankruptcies may indeed indicate that he is an awful businessman. But without further context, you can't make that leap.


His casino failed. His brand is currently so tarnished that people are willing to lose money to get away from the name. Let's not forget he has two failed marriages and his third is not going that well. But, as far as business, no American banks will loan to him. How poor does your credit have to be that you claim to have billions but no banks will loan to you? Congress had to pass bankruptcy laws because of him. How failed of a businessman do you have to be that Congress punishes the entire country?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
stratclub
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:37 pm

seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:

"Collusion" is only a thing so individual number one and MAGA fan boys can feel good and ignore the obstruction and actual crimes committed by team MAGA. You all keep insisting she destroyed her emails yet there they are for all to see. So, you MAGA fan boys can no longer use that as a distraction. Democrats MUST investigate possible crimes. If Republicans could keep investigating to find a crime after Benghazi, why can't Democrats investigate using a report and interviews and actual facts handed down by Mueller?

What? Collusion was the entire reason for the investigation. If there was evidence Trump had actually obstructed justice, Mueller would have said so and he didn't, so there is no crime in regards to obstruction. Case closed. A prosecutors job is not to prove innocence, it is to find probable cause that a crime was committed. Period. Volume II was written as political red meat to be thrown into the Democrats shark tank so they could continue their get Trump feeding frenzy.


I will not reply to your deflection to Hillary. This thread is not about Hillary.

As far as being transparent, he has filed lawsuit after lawsuit to keep his past hidden and has told those beneath him to not testify under oath. He has not cooperated with the investigation at all. He keeps shrieking he is innocent but sues so we can not find out. How is that transparent?

Mueller was asked to find out why Russia was interfering in our elections and who was involved on this end. It was never his job to charge anyone with those crimes, if there were any. Turns out, there were several crimes committed by team MAGA which are being investigated and the full report turned over the The House because there were things he understood could only be investigated by The House.

The whining about "no collusion" and "complete exoneration" was simply made up by dear leader.

My reference to Hillery was a nod to the double standard. Hillery committed some very serious crimes and her"investigation" was nothing more than a cover up while there was not enough evidence to bring indictments against DJT so the Democrats without Prima Facia evidence or any sort of legitimate legislative purpose illegally start attacking him, his family and business associates with a blizzard of subpoenas.

If Mueller was investigating Russian interference why didn't he investigate the Russian collusion that HRC, the DNC and Obama's FBI and DOJ were actually doing? Yup double standard.

The no collusion no obstruction determination has has it's legal standing in prosecution law and the Constitution. Mueller's probe after spending $25+ million did not have evidence to reach a conclusion that prosecutable crimes were committed and with that it should have been case closed because the Constitution states that you are innocent until proven guilty. Mueller's report could have been one page. He made it into some kind of light fiction novel strictly for political purposes.

Congresses job is not to investigate crime, that is what the DOJ does. Trying to continue their "get Trump" circus is nothing more then the Democrats evacuating their bowels on the Constitution. It really is a shame the the President has to exert Executive privilege in order to stop the Democrats from continuing to violate his Constitutional rights.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8363
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:57 pm

Just in case anyone wants to read a nice abbreviated side by side comparison of how AG Barr defecated on the American People, and why Congress needs to do it's job further to investigate the President
Here you go.

https://www.justsecurity.org/64441/a-si ... el-report/
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
seb146
Posts: 19830
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:51 pm

stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
What? Collusion was the entire reason for the investigation. If there was evidence Trump had actually obstructed justice, Mueller would have said so and he didn't, so there is no crime in regards to obstruction. Case closed. A prosecutors job is not to prove innocence, it is to find probable cause that a crime was committed. Period. Volume II was written as political red meat to be thrown into the Democrats shark tank so they could continue their get Trump feeding frenzy.


I will not reply to your deflection to Hillary. This thread is not about Hillary.

As far as being transparent, he has filed lawsuit after lawsuit to keep his past hidden and has told those beneath him to not testify under oath. He has not cooperated with the investigation at all. He keeps shrieking he is innocent but sues so we can not find out. How is that transparent?

Mueller was asked to find out why Russia was interfering in our elections and who was involved on this end. It was never his job to charge anyone with those crimes, if there were any. Turns out, there were several crimes committed by team MAGA which are being investigated and the full report turned over the The House because there were things he understood could only be investigated by The House.

The whining about "no collusion" and "complete exoneration" was simply made up by dear leader.

My reference to Hillery was a nod to the double standard. Hillery committed some very serious crimes and her"investigation" was nothing more than a cover up while there was not enough evidence to bring indictments against DJT so the Democrats without Prima Facia evidence or any sort of legitimate legislative purpose illegally start attacking him, his family and business associates with a blizzard of subpoenas.

If Mueller was investigating Russian interference why didn't he investigate the Russian collusion that HRC, the DNC and Obama's FBI and DOJ were actually doing? Yup double standard.

The no collusion no obstruction determination has has it's legal standing in prosecution law and the Constitution. Mueller's probe after spending $25+ million did not have evidence to reach a conclusion that prosecutable crimes were committed and with that it should have been case closed because the Constitution states that you are innocent until proven guilty. Mueller's report could have been one page. He made it into some kind of light fiction novel strictly for political purposes.

Congresses job is not to investigate crime, that is what the DOJ does. Trying to continue their "get Trump" circus is nothing more then the Democrats evacuating their bowels on the Constitution. It really is a shame the the President has to exert Executive privilege in order to stop the Democrats from continuing to violate his Constitutional rights.


Fine. We'll do this your way.

Hillary was under investigation for years and years and years. Not by a special council, not by DOJ. By Republicans who had no agenda other than get Hillary. No evidence what so ever. Emails? Condileeza Rice and Colin Powell as well as who knows how many members of the current administration do that. Big nothing burger. Pay for play? Current administration does that constantly. Big nothing burger.

We have three co-equal branches of government. Congress can investigate when they feel there is enough evidence to. They do it all the time among themselves. Why did Democrats not investigate Rice or Powell or Bush II further? No reason because no crimes. No one put out an official 300+ page document outlining how and why. It could be argued that Cheney committed crimes but that is flimsy at best. Why did Republicans constantly investigate Hillary? They can. And they found nothing. For years.

Get over it.

Right now, right this second, we have The House investigating the current administration. Even some Republicans are on board. When you start losing members of your own party, maybe there is something going on.

Get over it. He is a crook. He is a liar. He obstructs. He met with Russians. We The People MUST know the crimes he committed.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
stratclub
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:10 pm

casinterest wrote:
Just in case anyone wants to read a nice abbreviated side by side comparison of how AG Barr defecated on the American People, and why Congress needs to do it's job further to investigate the President
Here you go.

https://www.justsecurity.org/64441/a-si ... el-report/

Well, No. AG Bars utterances are aligned with the Constitution and current law while Mueller's utterances are political in nature. Congresses job is not to investigate criminal matters. That is the job of the DOJ in accordance with current laws and the Constitution. Clearly, the Democrats have no problem with evacuating their bowels on the law and the Constitution. Holding AG Bar in contempt for not breaking the law and releasing an unredacted report is evidence of that.

According to law, the Mueller report could have been 1 or 2 pages. The only findings available to him were that there was probable cause of crimes or there was not. Period. The rest of the report was just political red meat to feed the Democrats feeding frenzy.
 
stratclub
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:28 pm

seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:

I will not reply to your deflection to Hillary. This thread is not about Hillary.

As far as being transparent, he has filed lawsuit after lawsuit to keep his past hidden and has told those beneath him to not testify under oath. He has not cooperated with the investigation at all. He keeps shrieking he is innocent but sues so we can not find out. How is that transparent?

Mueller was asked to find out why Russia was interfering in our elections and who was involved on this end. It was never his job to charge anyone with those crimes, if there were any. Turns out, there were several crimes committed by team MAGA which are being investigated and the full report turned over the The House because there were things he understood could only be investigated by The House.

The whining about "no collusion" and "complete exoneration" was simply made up by dear leader.

My reference to Hillery was a nod to the double standard. Hillery committed some very serious crimes and her"investigation" was nothing more than a cover up while there was not enough evidence to bring indictments against DJT so the Democrats without Prima Facia evidence or any sort of legitimate legislative purpose illegally start attacking him, his family and business associates with a blizzard of subpoenas.

If Mueller was investigating Russian interference why didn't he investigate the Russian collusion that HRC, the DNC and Obama's FBI and DOJ were actually doing? Yup double standard.

The no collusion no obstruction determination has has it's legal standing in prosecution law and the Constitution. Mueller's probe after spending $25+ million did not have evidence to reach a conclusion that prosecutable crimes were committed and with that it should have been case closed because the Constitution states that you are innocent until proven guilty. Mueller's report could have been one page. He made it into some kind of light fiction novel strictly for political purposes.

Congresses job is not to investigate crime, that is what the DOJ does. Trying to continue their "get Trump" circus is nothing more then the Democrats evacuating their bowels on the Constitution. It really is a shame the the President has to exert Executive privilege in order to stop the Democrats from continuing to violate his Constitutional rights.


Fine. We'll do this your way.

Hillary was under investigation for years and years and years. Not by a special council, not by DOJ. By Republicans who had no agenda other than get Hillary. No evidence what so ever. Emails? Condileeza Rice and Colin Powell as well as who knows how many members of the current administration do that. Big nothing burger. Pay for play? Current administration does that constantly. Big nothing burger.

We have three co-equal branches of government. Congress can investigate when they feel there is enough evidence to. They do it all the time among themselves. Why did Democrats not investigate Rice or Powell or Bush II further? No reason because no crimes. No one put out an official 300+ page document outlining how and why. It could be argued that Cheney committed crimes but that is flimsy at best. Why did Republicans constantly investigate Hillary? They can. And they found nothing. For years.

Get over it.

Right now, right this second, we have The House investigating the current administration. Even some Republicans are on board. When you start losing members of your own party, maybe there is something going on.

Get over it. He is a crook. He is a liar. He obstructs. He met with Russians. We The People MUST know the crimes he committed.

What a bunch of nonsense. Finally, the DOJ has been given full unrestricted access to classified government documents and cooperation from government agencies in AG Bars investigations. Although the guilty parties have had 2 1/2 years to destroy evidence like Hillery did with the 33,000 E-Mails that she destroyed enen though she was suppose to turn them over, there still might be evidence available the will lead to prison for Hillery and the co-conspirators in the CollusionGate framing of President Trump.

The house and the senate have no business investigating criminal matters. that is the job of the DOJ. Jerry Nadlers kangaroo court could face charges of abuse of oversight power for their illegal, despicable and cowardly acts surrounding the President.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8363
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:22 am

stratclub wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Just in case anyone wants to read a nice abbreviated side by side comparison of how AG Barr defecated on the American People, and why Congress needs to do it's job further to investigate the President
Here you go.

https://www.justsecurity.org/64441/a-si ... el-report/

Well, No. AG Bars utterances are aligned with the Constitution and current law while Mueller's utterances are political in nature. Congresses job is not to investigate criminal matters. That is the job of the DOJ in accordance with current laws and the Constitution. Clearly, the Democrats have no problem with evacuating their bowels on the law and the Constitution. Holding AG Bar in contempt for not breaking the law and releasing an unredacted report is evidence of that.

According to law, the Mueller report could have been 1 or 2 pages. The only findings available to him were that there was probable cause of crimes or there was not. Period. The rest of the report was just political red meat to feed the Democrats feeding frenzy.


It could have been 1-2 pages if there was nothing there, but once again you forget how many people were actually charged, and how much Russia interfered with our elections . Go back to your Russian masters.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
stratclub
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:36 am

casinterest wrote:
stratclub wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Just in case anyone wants to read a nice abbreviated side by side comparison of how AG Barr defecated on the American People, and why Congress needs to do it's job further to investigate the President
Here you go.

https://www.justsecurity.org/64441/a-si ... el-report/

Well, No. AG Bars utterances are aligned with the Constitution and current law while Mueller's utterances are political in nature. Congresses job is not to investigate criminal matters. That is the job of the DOJ in accordance with current laws and the Constitution. Clearly, the Democrats have no problem with evacuating their bowels on the law and the Constitution. Holding AG Bar in contempt for not breaking the law and releasing an unredacted report is evidence of that.

According to law, the Mueller report could have been 1 or 2 pages. The only findings available to him were that there was probable cause of crimes or there was not. Period. The rest of the report was just political red meat to feed the Democrats feeding frenzy.


It could have been 1-2 pages if there was nothing there, but once again you forget how many people were actually charged, and how much Russia interfered with our elections . Go back to your Russian masters.

Not one person was charged with Russian collusion. Mueller's fairy tale did not offer anything that pointed to collusion by anybody. Instead it was a bunch of ramblings to give the Democrats red meat to continue their collusion delusion about Collusion Gate.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8363
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:38 am

stratclub wrote:
casinterest wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Well, No. AG Bars utterances are aligned with the Constitution and current law while Mueller's utterances are political in nature. Congresses job is not to investigate criminal matters. That is the job of the DOJ in accordance with current laws and the Constitution. Clearly, the Democrats have no problem with evacuating their bowels on the law and the Constitution. Holding AG Bar in contempt for not breaking the law and releasing an unredacted report is evidence of that.

According to law, the Mueller report could have been 1 or 2 pages. The only findings available to him were that there was probable cause of crimes or there was not. Period. The rest of the report was just political red meat to feed the Democrats feeding frenzy.


It could have been 1-2 pages if there was nothing there, but once again you forget how many people were actually charged, and how much Russia interfered with our elections . Go back to your Russian masters.

Not one person was charged with Russian collusion. Mueller's fairy tale did not offer anything that pointed to collusion by anybody. Instead it was a bunch of ramblings to give the Democrats red meat to continue their collusion delusion about Collusion Gate.


You still have no clue about what Mueller was investigating do you?
Save yourself. Stop watching Fox news.

It is uneducated people like yourself that should be replaced by immigrants.

]
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
seb146
Posts: 19830
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:38 am

stratclub wrote:
What a bunch of nonsense. Finally, the DOJ has been given full unrestricted access to classified government documents and cooperation from government agencies in AG Bars investigations.


To put a hit job on Democrats and Mueller. The current administration is corrupt and owned by Russians. We all know it except MAGA fan boys. Anyone who screams "FAKE NEWS!!!" every single time anyone speaks truth to power.

You MAGA fan boys are so obsessed with Hillary you literally can not see the corruption in front of you. Maybe stop obsessing over your hatred for Hillary and see exactly how Russia interfered with our elections.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
stratclub
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:07 am

seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
What a bunch of nonsense. Finally, the DOJ has been given full unrestricted access to classified government documents and cooperation from government agencies in AG Bars investigations.


To put a hit job on Democrats and Mueller. The current administration is corrupt and owned by Russians. We all know it except MAGA fan boys. Anyone who screams "FAKE NEWS!!!" every single time anyone speaks truth to power.

You MAGA fan boys are so obsessed with Hillary you literally can not see the corruption in front of you. Maybe stop obsessing over your hatred for Hillary and see exactly how Russia interfered with our elections.

More nonsense. Justice is coming for the real criminals that happen to be Democrat. It's just unconscionable that some people are so immoral as to try to over throw a President with lies and propaganda.

So please show me the this corruption you speak of. Justice for criminals that committed horrific crimes of sedition/treason in Obama's administration is not a hit job, it's called convicting and punishing people that broke the law. The truth is out there and AG Bar will find it. The only Russians involved colluded with Fusion GPS and Hillery Clinton.

It sure looks like the swamp will be drained just like The Mighty Orange One promised. I didn't believe it when he said it during the election, but holy crap, Now I am a believer. :bigthumbsup:
 
Magog
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:57 am

seb146 wrote:
The current administration is corrupt and owned by Russians.

It's scary how statements like this are so often thrown out there when even Mueller couldn't find evidence to back it up.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8363
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:20 pm

stratclub wrote:
casinterest wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Not one person was charged with Russian collusion. Mueller's fairy tale did not offer anything that pointed to collusion by anybody. Instead it was a bunch of ramblings to give the Democrats red meat to continue their collusion delusion about Collusion Gate.


You still have no clue about what Mueller was investigating do you?
Save yourself. Stop watching Fox news.

It is uneducated people like yourself that should be replaced by immigrants.

]

Well yes I do understand about investigating Russian influence on our elections. If the Mueller probe were actually investigating Russian influence, it would have investigated how HRC, the DNC and Obama's FBI and DOJ were colluding with the Russians to try to overthrow a Presidential election and a sitting President.

You must be one of those educated idiots that don't have the sense to pour piss out of a boot if the directions were printed on the bottom side of a boot. Just because you are "educated", does not mean you are not an imbecile.


This coming from the fool that said the 448 page Mueller Report, which highlighted Russian interference in our elections should have been 2 pages long? Sorry but you need to check your meds and cancel fox news.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8363
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:21 pm

Magog wrote:
seb146 wrote:
The current administration is corrupt and owned by Russians.

It's scary how statements like this are so often thrown out there when even Mueller couldn't find evidence to back it up.

But he did find it. There is a 400+ page report waiting to be read by you. Manaforte, Flynn, Cohen. Need i go on ?
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
Magog
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:23 pm

casinterest wrote:
Magog wrote:
seb146 wrote:
The current administration is corrupt and owned by Russians.

It's scary how statements like this are so often thrown out there when even Mueller couldn't find evidence to back it up.

But he did find it. There is a 400+ page report waiting to be read by you. Manaforte, Flynn, Cohen. Need i go on ?

None of that says that Trump is “owned by the Russians.”
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8363
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:32 pm

Magog wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Magog wrote:
It's scary how statements like this are so often thrown out there when even Mueller couldn't find evidence to back it up.

But he did find it. There is a 400+ page report waiting to be read by you. Manaforte, Flynn, Cohen. Need i go on ?

None of that says that Trump is “owned by the Russians.”


OH, I see, moving the goal posts again ? You said current Administration.
We need congress to investigate in order to see whether Trump is owned or not.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
Magog
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:07 pm

casinterest wrote:
Magog wrote:
casinterest wrote:
But he did find it. There is a 400+ page report waiting to be read by you. Manaforte, Flynn, Cohen. Need i go on ?

None of that says that Trump is “owned by the Russians.”


OH, I see, moving the goal posts again ? You said current Administration.
We need congress to investigate in order to see whether Trump is owned or not.

No. It also didn't say that Trump's administration is "owned" by the Russians. I've read it. It's just not there.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8363
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:16 pm

Magog wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Magog wrote:
None of that says that Trump is “owned by the Russians.”


OH, I see, moving the goal posts again ? You said current Administration.
We need congress to investigate in order to see whether Trump is owned or not.

No. It also didn't say that Trump's administration is "owned" by the Russians. I've read it. It's just not there.

You haven't read it then. How many people have been indicted?
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
Magog
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:30 pm

casinterest wrote:
Magog wrote:
casinterest wrote:

OH, I see, moving the goal posts again ? You said current Administration.
We need congress to investigate in order to see whether Trump is owned or not.

No. It also didn't say that Trump's administration is "owned" by the Russians. I've read it. It's just not there.

You haven't read it then. How many people have been indicted?

Not a single person in the Trump campaign has been indicted for a crime that would suggest that they are “owned” by Russia. The indictments relating to those individuals are process crimes. We’ve been over this many times.

I’ve noticed a trend on this forum that grandiose claims are made about Russia but there are never any actual facts to support those claims. But that’s how witch hunts work.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8363
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:35 pm

Magog wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Magog wrote:
No. It also didn't say that Trump's administration is "owned" by the Russians. I've read it. It's just not there.

You haven't read it then. How many people have been indicted?

Not a single person in the Trump campaign has been indicted for a crime that would suggest that they are “owned” by Russia. The indictments relating to those individuals are process crimes. We’ve been over this many times.

I’ve noticed a trend on this forum that grandiose claims are made about Russia but there are never any actual facts to support those claims. But that’s how witch hunts work.


No, it is called an investigation into valid allegations. Witch hunts are led by people with no facts. Trump asked for and got assistance from the Russians. That is why we are where we are. There are many indictments and criminal proceedings ongoing. There is a need for Congress to investigate exactly how Trump got so much financing for his businesses from Foreign Countries, when US banks wouldn't lend him a dime.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
Magog
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:45 pm

casinterest wrote:
Magog wrote:
casinterest wrote:
You haven't read it then. How many people have been indicted?

Not a single person in the Trump campaign has been indicted for a crime that would suggest that they are “owned” by Russia. The indictments relating to those individuals are process crimes. We’ve been over this many times.

I’ve noticed a trend on this forum that grandiose claims are made about Russia but there are never any actual facts to support those claims. But that’s how witch hunts work.


No, it is called an investigation into valid allegations. Witch hunts are led by people with no facts. Trump asked for and got assistance from the Russians. That is why we are where we are. There are many indictments and criminal proceedings ongoing. There is a need for Congress to investigate exactly how Trump got so much financing for his businesses from Foreign Countries, when US banks wouldn't lend him a dime.

Did you notice that you posted a ton of conclusions but not a shred of actual evidence?

That's exactly my point.
 
wingman
Posts: 3682
Joined: Thu May 27, 1999 4:25 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:53 pm

So what Magog? You and precious little Starr and Kavanagh tried to impeach Clinton on a process crime following the most tortured with hunt in history, one that still goes on today with your party leader actively encouraging willful violation of constitutional due process. That’s what lock her up means. We’re only 2 years into a game conceived, implemented and perfected by the GOP over 20+ years chasing Bill and Hillary and already your collective ball sack has shriveled to microscopic Trumpianity? And you call Dems snowflakes? You better grow a pair Chief because we haven’t even seen this assholes tax returns yet. The “process” has just begun. You really are a pathetic lying coward, unable to even admit party affiliation. Truly you are cast in Trumps mold.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8363
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:59 pm

Magog wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Magog wrote:
Not a single person in the Trump campaign has been indicted for a crime that would suggest that they are “owned” by Russia. The indictments relating to those individuals are process crimes. We’ve been over this many times.

I’ve noticed a trend on this forum that grandiose claims are made about Russia but there are never any actual facts to support those claims. But that’s how witch hunts work.


No, it is called an investigation into valid allegations. Witch hunts are led by people with no facts. Trump asked for and got assistance from the Russians. That is why we are where we are. There are many indictments and criminal proceedings ongoing. There is a need for Congress to investigate exactly how Trump got so much financing for his businesses from Foreign Countries, when US banks wouldn't lend him a dime.

Did you notice that you posted a ton of conclusions but not a shred of actual evidence?

That's exactly my point.


There are 448 pages of evidence and instructions of where an honorable congresss, not lead by a dishonorable hack like McConnell can go to fill in the gaps. That is why we need Congress to do their jobs, and not listen to a Russian apologist like yourself.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
stratclub
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:15 pm

casinterest wrote:
Magog wrote:
casinterest wrote:

No, it is called an investigation into valid allegations. Witch hunts are led by people with no facts. Trump asked for and got assistance from the Russians. That is why we are where we are. There are many indictments and criminal proceedings ongoing. There is a need for Congress to investigate exactly how Trump got so much financing for his businesses from Foreign Countries, when US banks wouldn't lend him a dime.

Did you notice that you posted a ton of conclusions but not a shred of actual evidence?

That's exactly my point.


There are 448 pages of evidence and instructions of where an honorable congresss, not lead by a dishonorable hack like McConnell can go to fill in the gaps. That is why we need Congress to do their jobs, and not listen to a Russian apologist like yourself.

No, the Mueller report is not evidence, it's mostly a fairy tail. Mueller's job was not to present evidence it was to make a finding on collusion.
 
Magog
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:19 pm

casinterest wrote:
Magog wrote:
casinterest wrote:

No, it is called an investigation into valid allegations. Witch hunts are led by people with no facts. Trump asked for and got assistance from the Russians. That is why we are where we are. There are many indictments and criminal proceedings ongoing. There is a need for Congress to investigate exactly how Trump got so much financing for his businesses from Foreign Countries, when US banks wouldn't lend him a dime.

Did you notice that you posted a ton of conclusions but not a shred of actual evidence?

That's exactly my point.


There are 448 pages of evidence and instructions of where an honorable congresss, not lead by a dishonorable hack like McConnell can go to fill in the gaps. That is why we need Congress to do their jobs, and not listen to a Russian apologist like yourself.

So now we are back to the fantasy that there is actual evidence out there somewhere despite the fact that Mueller had tens of millions of dollars, two years, and unlimited resources in order to find it. Don’t you see the problem here?
 
stratclub
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:25 pm

casinterest wrote:
stratclub wrote:
casinterest wrote:

You still have no clue about what Mueller was investigating do you?
Save yourself. Stop watching Fox news.

It is uneducated people like yourself that should be replaced by immigrants.

]

Well yes I do understand about investigating Russian influence on our elections. If the Mueller probe were actually investigating Russian influence, it would have investigated how HRC, the DNC and Obama's FBI and DOJ were colluding with the Russians to try to overthrow a Presidential election and a sitting President.

You must be one of those educated idiots that don't have the sense to pour piss out of a boot if the directions were printed on the bottom side of a boot. Just because you are "educated", does not mean you are not an imbecile.


This coming from the fool that said the 448 page Mueller Report, which highlighted Russian interference in our elections should have been 2 pages long? Sorry but you need to check your meds and cancel fox news.

I wood rather be a fool than an imbecile since you are name calling. Mueller's job was not to offer opinions on what if or I think he is guilty but I can't prove it and write a 400+ page fairy tale about it. His only job was to present probable cause for indictments. 2 pages for the report would have more than enough space to report findings. We have this document called the Constitution the says you are innocent until proven guilty so with out real evidence that meets the requirement of probable cause, Mueller's fairy tale of idle musings should not have been in the report.
 
seb146
Posts: 19830
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:04 pm

Magog wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Magog wrote:
It's scary how statements like this are so often thrown out there when even Mueller couldn't find evidence to back it up.

But he did find it. There is a 400+ page report waiting to be read by you. Manaforte, Flynn, Cohen. Need i go on ?

None of that says that Trump is “owned by the Russians.”


Russia was involved in getting him installed. We must investigate to see how deep it goes and why Russia wanted him installed.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
Magog
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:31 pm

seb146 wrote:
Magog wrote:
casinterest wrote:
But he did find it. There is a 400+ page report waiting to be read by you. Manaforte, Flynn, Cohen. Need i go on ?

None of that says that Trump is “owned by the Russians.”


Russia was involved in getting him installed. We must investigate to see how deep it goes and why Russia wanted him installed.

I've never had a problem with investigating Russian interference. We know that it happened, even if there is no evidence that it actually changed the result of the election.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8363
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:03 pm

Magog wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Magog wrote:
None of that says that Trump is “owned by the Russians.”


Russia was involved in getting him installed. We must investigate to see how deep it goes and why Russia wanted him installed.

I've never had a problem with investigating Russian interference. We know that it happened, even if there is no evidence that it actually changed the result of the election.


Funny how we still need to investigate that a bit more to find out. Yet no one in the GOP wants to find out if 78000 votes were fraudulent or not.
Trump claimed that over 3 Million were fraudulent when it denied him the majority vote.
Where ever you go, there you are.
  • 1
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aesma, greenjetav, Spar and 43 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos