afcjets

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:51 pm

It was already investigated, the total Facebook anti Hillary ads had a total approximate value of $160,000. Kushner said he spent $160,000 on Facebook ads every few hours during the campaign. They likely had zero impact on the results of the election.

Magog

Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:08 pm

afcjets wrote:
It was already investigated, the total Facebook anti Hillary ads had a total approximate value of $160,000. Kushner said he spent $160,000 on Facebook ads every few hours during the campaign. They likely had zero impact on the results of the election.

That's laughably small.

casinterest

Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:22 pm

afcjets wrote:

Likely is not the answer from a thorough investigation by Congress. Of which we haven't had. GOP probably needs to recruit Trey Gowdy so he can show them how to do the 7 thorough levels of Benghazi.
Where ever you go, there you are.

seb146

Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:31 am

Magog wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Magog wrote:
None of that says that Trump is “owned by the Russians.”

Russia was involved in getting him installed. We must investigate to see how deep it goes and why Russia wanted him installed.

I've never had a problem with investigating Russian interference. We know that it happened, even if there is no evidence that it actually changed the result of the election.

All the bots and trolls and fake news beyond what Fox puts out there. People actually believe that Fox is real news. And those were the same ones sharing this propaganda from Russia. Beyond that, why did Russians meet with team MAGA? Why didn't Kushner call the FBI when he was told there was dirt on Hillary? Like he is LEGALLY REQUIRED to?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/rare-in ... d=63459400

And he also ordered Michael Flynn to contact Russia

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/artic ... act-russia

But, yeah.... this is all cool or something..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

alfa164

Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:27 am

seb146 wrote:
All the bots and trolls and fake news beyond what Fox puts out there. People actually believe that Fox is real news. And those were the same ones sharing this propaganda from Russia. Beyond that, why did Russians meet with team MAGA? Why didn't Kushner call the FBI when he was told there was dirt on Hillary? Like he is LEGALLY REQUIRED to?

:checkmark: And as far as the original topic - Barr's miscommunication of the results of the investigation - is concerned, here is a detailed take:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... e_taps_top
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....

stratclub

Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:40 am

alfa164 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

:checkmark: And as far as the original topic - Barr's miscommunication of the results of the investigation - is concerned, here is a detailed take:

Why do people keep perpetuating the bold faced lie that AG Barr misrepresented anything? He summurized on the findings of the Mueller report almost word for word what was in it 2 weeks before the full report came out.

stratclub

Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:48 am

Why do people keep dwelling on the Fusion GPS attempted setup? He didn't even know what the meeting was about when he went to it. Apparantly the con job was so lame and transperant that he blew off the meeting after about 15 minutes.

stratclub

Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:10 pm

alfa164 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

So what exactly does your fake news article have to do with the Mueller report findings? Just so you know, to indict, you need actual evidence of probable cause. After spending upward of $25 million dollars, Mueller's, probe came up with a big fat nothing burger on both charges. The 7 items in the Slate article are based on nothing more than fairy tale ramblings from the Mueller report because hope after desperate hope, Mueller's team did not have evidence enough for probable clause.

What ever happen to the Democrats promise to no matter what, accept the Mueller report as the final word? After all, he was their savior and a real hero and worthy of saint hood etc. If the Mueller probe was actually trying to find evidence of Russian collusion, why didn't it investigate Hillery Clinton, Fusion GPS and the Obama administration?

seb146

Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:31 pm

stratclub wrote:
Why do people keep dwelling on the Fusion GPS attempted setup? He didn't even know what the meeting was about when he went to it. Apparantly the con job was so lame and transperant that he blew off the meeting after about 15 minutes.

And when he DID find out what it was about, HE STILL DID NOT CONTACT THE FBI!!! He committed a crime.

Get over it.

This is the most corrupt and secretive administration E-V-E-R!!! We have been discussing the many, many, many, many, many ways this administration is corrupt and secretive.

Get over it.

alfa164

Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:40 pm

seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:

And when he DID find out what it was about, HE STILL DID NOT CONTACT THE FBI!!! He committed a crime. Get over it.
This is the most corrupt and secretive administration E-V-E-R!!! We have been discussing the many, many, many, many, many ways this administration is corrupt and secretive.
Get over it.

Even the man who set-up the meeting admits that the Mueller probe was not a "witch hunt": “I hope that everyone will realize this was not a witch hunt. This was a very, very valid exercise in democracy.”

https://www.apnews.com/b8e7dfc987874598991c4592364d5f7c
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....

casinterest

Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:34 pm

Looks like some honorable members of the GOP are starting to realize that this is all looking very bad in the long run.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4476 ... inst-trump

"“Republicans stood for the rule of law then. Republicans should stand for the rule of law now,” the ad ends.

Chris Truax, a spokesperson for Republicans for the Rule Law, called the group’s new ad a “reminder of what patriotism and political bravery can look like.”

“Congressional Republicans are more than happy to admit in private that they are troubled, disappointed, and disturbed by President Trump’s abuses of executive power,” Truax said."

aviationaware

Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:12 pm

seb146 wrote:

This is the most corrupt and secretive administration E-V-E-R!!!

Had a good laugh reading that. No, really. The Obama administration actually spied on critical journalists. They spied on political leaders of allied nations. They weaponized government agencies against political enemies.

But sure, the Trump admin is the pinnacle of corruption. The sad thing is that you really believe this kind of crap.

seb146

Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:14 pm

aviationaware wrote:
seb146 wrote:

This is the most corrupt and secretive administration E-V-E-R!!!

Had a good laugh reading that. No, really. The Obama administration actually spied on critical journalists. They spied on political leaders of allied nations. They weaponized government agencies against political enemies.

But sure, the Trump admin is the pinnacle of corruption. The sad thing is that you really believe this kind of crap.

FAKE NEWS!! THAT HIT PIECE ON ME IS FAKE NEWS! CNN IS FAKE NEWS! ALL THEY DO IS FAKE! FAKE NEWS!

Like that?

You make claims but provide zero proof. Bush spied on leaders of allied nations, too. Right wingers are making threats and sending bombs to Democrats and outlets like CNN. Encouraging crowds to chant "LOCK HER UP!!" with no proof at all.

Since this is an aviation website, let's use this analogy:

I have flown only on 747s. The best 747 flight I had was PDX-SEA-JUN. Upper deck all the way. Don't tell me it was 737 the whole way because they are both aircraft, so that proves I am right.

casinterest

Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:24 pm

Looks like Barr may be playing Ball with Congress on those Obstruction charges

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/10/politics ... index.html

These documents will allow us to perform our constitutional duties and decide how to respond to the allegations laid out against the President by the Special Counsel," Nadler said.

seb146

Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:13 pm

I want to throw something else out there:

Republicans were in charge of the entire federal government for two years. It could be argued they were in charge for three or more since they blocked Obama's nominees for various federal judicial seats including one on the Supreme Court. But, let's not muddy the waters.

Republicans were in complete and total control for two years. In that two years, they could have called Hillary and Obama to testify under oath every day if there were any evidence at all they broke any laws by accepting assistance from Russia, right? Why didn't they? We are now hearing cries and screams of how guilty Obama and Hillary are. Where was all this information and all this anguish the two years when Republicans were in control of everything?

casinterest

Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:11 am

seb146 wrote:
I want to throw something else out there:

Republicans were in charge of the entire federal government for two years. It could be argued they were in charge for three or more since they blocked Obama's nominees for various federal judicial seats including one on the Supreme Court. But, let's not muddy the waters.

Republicans were in complete and total control for two years. In that two years, they could have called Hillary and Obama to testify under oath every day if there were any evidence at all they broke any laws by accepting assistance from Russia, right? Why didn't they? We are now hearing cries and screams of how guilty Obama and Hillary are. Where was all this information and all this anguish the two years when Republicans were in control of everything?

Probably trying to broker deals since they knew Trump was a lying ,racist coward.

seb146

Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:13 am

but... but... but... HILLARY!!!!!
https://www.salon.com/2019/06/10/elaine ... ngyVgWPX4w

Every time it is even hinted that individual number one might be doing something illegal, we hear "but... but... but... HILLARY!!!" because that is supposed to distract from the swamp he has created. Make no mistake: This is who he is. This is the swamp draining. You don't like it? Tough. This is what you get because you wanted it. All the lies. All the perjury. All the law breaking.

"Both sides do it" so why not the outrage over this swamp monster? Why not the outrage if "both sides do it"? Why not take to the streets and scream and shout and get all snowflaky because "both sides do it"?

casinterest

Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:45 pm

Let it sink in that the GOP overall is open to the continued interference by Foreign parties into the US elections. Some members are sponsoring bills, but Mitch McConnell continues to run interference.;

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nation ... k-n1017361

In fact, some GOP senators have joined with Democrats to co-sponsor legislation designed to shore up voting machines and make it harder for foreign intelligence operatives to hack, leak and manipulate social media the way the Russians did in 2016.

But those bills are going nowhere — because Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., has not allowed a vote on any of them.