MikeDrop
Posts: 511
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:21 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:28 pm

seb146 wrote:
MikeDrop wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Ok, do it. Please highlight the crimes committed by President Trump or his campaign that are documented in the report.

Please categorize the crimes into two groups - group 1: conspiracy crimes and group 2: process crimes. Also, please provide the section, page, and paragraph for each of these crimes that you list so we can verify your claims. We are happy to read the report - again. Just help us understand where we missed the crimes.
I’ll be very interested to compare your list to the congressional committee questions that were asked of Mueller. I’d be shocked if the Democrats didn’t ask Mueller about each and every crime that you list.
We await your reply.

Mike Drop


Let's start here with a watered down version

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKCN1UG0IK

There is also

https://www.americanbar.org/news/abanew ... stigation/

where the American Bar Association tells us that Barr said Mueller said. Which is what Republicans and MAGA fan boys have been going with. Not the actual FACTS that Mueller said.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... ce/594634/

Talks about obstruction of justice and how the occupant of the White House did just that when he tried to remove Mueller and stop the investigation.

Mueller was tasked with investigating Russian interference. That he found MAGA associates guilty of other crimes is just icing on the cake. And that the orange one obstructed justice is very telling. Further, that a sector of the American voting public would rather defend him than discover actual facts is insane.

So you can’t list any crimes then? Ok. I’ll file this under more made up BS to try to “get Trump”. Good luck with that impeachment.

Mike Drop
 
texdravid
Posts: 1801
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 3:21 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:31 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
The worse legacy is how for the past two+ years Democrats have tried to undermine an election with a hoax. Democrats took a page right out of the Putin playbook.

But it’s worth repeating now that this attack on our democracy is over, no collusion. No conspiracy.

Every American should be rejoicing.



Thanks for the note of sanity and truth.
Muller was a disaster for democrats.
Tort reform now. Throw lawyers in jail later.
 
seb146
Posts: 20262
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:22 am

Let's not forget the meeting with Russian lawyer that was supposed to be about adoption and turned out to be about dirt on Hillary should have been reported to the FBI before the meeting ever happened. What Kushner did was against the law. He even admits to breaking the law!

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/jared ... 2019-06-03

The whole administration from top to bottom are corrupt and liars with the head of team MAGA being a failure as a businessman and a sexual predator who used campaign finances illegally and accepted campaign contributions from foreign entities WHICH IS ILLEGAL.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/2 ... e-warnings

Pay to play anyone?

But, yeah, go on and defend illegal activities.....
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
VTKillarney
Posts: 1661
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:13 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:21 am

This thread isn’t about Trump’s businesses or sexual behavior. It’s about the Mueller Report. A report that found no collusion. A report that confirmed the greatest political hoax in the history of our country.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9376
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:01 am

VTKillarney wrote:
This thread isn’t about Trump’s businesses or sexual behavior. It’s about the Mueller Report. A report that found no collusion. A report that confirmed the greatest political hoax in the history of our country.


Which begs the question - if everything was a hoax, why the need for all the coy devices and 11 documented instances of obstructive actions? Four of which, according to Mueller, POTUS could potentially be charged for after leaving office?

The optics suck for both parties - as I say, neither candidate deserved a single vote as they both sought dirt from a hostile foreign government.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
afcjets
Posts: 2839
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:56 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
This thread isn’t about Trump’s businesses or sexual behavior. It’s about the Mueller Report. A report that found no collusion. A report that confirmed the greatest political hoax in the history of our country.


Which begs the question - if everything was a hoax, why the need for all the coy devices and 11 documented instances of obstructive actions? Four of which, according to Mueller, POTUS could potentially be charged for after leaving office?

The optics suck for both parties - as I say, neither candidate deserved a single vote as they both sought dirt from a hostile foreign government.



The optics are great for Trump. We elected a leader not a pushover. Trump knew it was a hoax and it was bad for the country and obstructing his presidency, so he pushed back. The hoax was bad for America and it would have been better if he had shut it down.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8871
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:05 pm

At least their is one person with some integrity left at Fox News.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 851843001/
"He said we didn't because of the OLC, the Office of Legal Counsel guidelines," Wallace said, referring to a 2000 Justice Department determination that "a sitting President is constitutionally immune from indictment and criminal prosecution."

"I actually just think you're wrong on that," Mulvaney said.

"The record will show what it shows. I promise you, you're wrong," Wallace replied.


Trump's own advisers are too incompetent to actually understand the report.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
VTKillarney
Posts: 1661
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:13 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm

Mueller himself clarified during his second round of testimony that it is incorrect to say that but for the OLC opinion Trump would have been indicted.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8871
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:54 pm

[quote="VTKillarney"]Mueller himself clarified during his second round of testimony that it is incorrect to say that but for the OLC opinion Trump would have been indicted.[quote]
For those that have 3rd grade + communication skills and reading skills. he said that they couldn't decide one way or the other, because they never went down that street due to the OTC policy.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
VTKillarney
Posts: 1661
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:13 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:10 pm

casinterest wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
Mueller himself clarified during his second round of testimony that it is incorrect to say that but for the OLC opinion Trump would have been indicted.
For those that have 3rd grade + communication skills and reading skills. he said that they couldn't decide one way or the other, because they never went down that street due to the OTC policy.

Here is what Mueller said:
Now, before we go to questions, I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu who said, and I quote, “You didn’t charge the president because of the OLC opinion.” That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report, and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime.

So my statement is completely accurate. Mueller clarified that it is incorrect to say that, but for the OLC opinion, Trump would have been indicted.

We keep asking for the evidence in Mueller's report that Trump committed a crime. Can you cite a specific page in the report that has this evidence? So far nobody has been able to.

The biggest revelation from the Mueller report is that the Democrats in Congress perpetrated the biggest political hoax on the American people in the history of the country. Mueller confirmed that Trump did not conspire with Russia - despite two years of the Democrats telling us that he did. At the end of the day there were a couple of process crimes, none of which Trump himself committed. It's genuinely scary to see just how hard the Democrats fought to undermine our democracy by insisting that Trump did something that Mueller found no evidence of. It's absolutely chilling to see how close we, as a country, came to falling for the Democrats' lies.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8871
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:02 pm

casinterest wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
Mueller himself clarified during his second round of testimony that it is incorrect to say that but for the OLC opinion Trump would have been indicted.

For those that have 3rd grade + communication skills and reading skills. he said that they couldn't decide one way or the other, because they never went down that street due to the OTC policy.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8871
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:04 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
casinterest wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
Mueller himself clarified during his second round of testimony that it is incorrect to say that but for the OLC opinion Trump would have been indicted.

Here is what Mueller said:
Now, before we go to questions, I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu who said, and I quote, “You didn’t charge the president because of the OLC opinion.” That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report, and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime.

So my statement is completely accurate. Mueller clarified that it is incorrect to say that, but for the OLC opinion, Trump would have been indicted.

We keep asking for the evidence in Mueller's report that Trump committed a crime. Can you cite a specific page in the report that has this evidence? So far nobody has been able to.

The biggest revelation from the Mueller report is that the Democrats in Congress perpetrated the biggest political hoax on the American people in the history of the country. Mueller confirmed that Trump did not conspire with Russia - despite two years of the Democrats telling us that he did. At the end of the day there were a couple of process crimes, none of which Trump himself committed. It's genuinely scary to see just how hard the Democrats fought to undermine our democracy by insisting that Trump did something that Mueller found no evidence of. It's absolutely chilling to see how close we, as a country, came to falling for the Democrats' lies.


Your statement is not accurate.
Trump was never cleared of anything because Trump was never charged with anything. If they could have charged him with anything, their is evidence present

It is chilling to see how Right wing racist networks and websites have fed the poisoned cool aid to Trump Cultists about what is and isn't a lie.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
VTKillarney
Posts: 1661
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:13 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:20 pm

That is a semantic argument when it comes to collusion. Mueller found no evidence of collusion. Trump will never be charged in the absence of any evidence, which is functionally total and complete exoneration.

As I said earlier, It's genuinely scary to see just how hard the Democrats fought to undermine our democracy by insisting that Trump did something that Mueller found no evidence of.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8871
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:46 pm

It;s called obstruction, and he found plenty of it. End of story His campaign staff had plenty of links to Russia, and Trump asked his staff to obstruct the investigation, that has put plenty of people in jail.

Further ties to Russia need to be addressed by Congress There was also plenty of evidence that Russia did interfere with our elections Yet the GOP does not seem to care and has blocked multiple bills on election integrity . No lies. Just the facts.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8871
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:48 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
That is a semantic argument when it comes to collusion. Mueller found no evidence of collusion. Trump will never be charged in the absence of any evidence, which is functionally total and complete exoneration.

As I said earlier, It's genuinely scary to see just how hard the Democrats fought to undermine our democracy by insisting that Trump did something that Mueller found no evidence of.


This is nothing but a flat out lie. Mueller found plenty of evidence, and you should watch Fox news this week, as their are GOP members that still actually believe in integrity of the law .

https://www.newsweek.com/gop-group-will ... er-1451452

"The president has repeatedly claimed that your report found there was 'no obstruction' and that it was a 'complete and total exoneration,' that is not what your report said, is it?" Nadler asked, to which Mueller responded: "Correct, that is not what the report said."
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
VTKillarney
Posts: 1661
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:13 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:52 pm

casinterest wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
That is a semantic argument when it comes to collusion. Mueller found no evidence of collusion. Trump will never be charged in the absence of any evidence, which is functionally total and complete exoneration.

As I said earlier, It's genuinely scary to see just how hard the Democrats fought to undermine our democracy by insisting that Trump did something that Mueller found no evidence of.


This is nothing but a flat out lie. Mueller found plenty of evidence, and you should watch Fox news this week, as their are GOP members that still actually believe in integrity of the law .

https://www.newsweek.com/gop-group-will ... er-1451452

"The president has repeatedly claimed that your report found there was 'no obstruction' and that it was a 'complete and total exoneration,' that is not what your report said, is it?" Nadler asked, to which Mueller responded: "Correct, that is not what the report said."

Stay with me. I said that the Mueller report found no evidence of collusion (aka conspiracy). That is a completely true statement. If you are going to accuse someone of lying, you ought not to misrepresent what they have said.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8871
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:04 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
casinterest wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
That is a semantic argument when it comes to collusion. Mueller found no evidence of collusion. Trump will never be charged in the absence of any evidence, which is functionally total and complete exoneration.

As I said earlier, It's genuinely scary to see just how hard the Democrats fought to undermine our democracy by insisting that Trump did something that Mueller found no evidence of.


This is nothing but a flat out lie. Mueller found plenty of evidence, and you should watch Fox news this week, as their are GOP members that still actually believe in integrity of the law .

https://www.newsweek.com/gop-group-will ... er-1451452

"The president has repeatedly claimed that your report found there was 'no obstruction' and that it was a 'complete and total exoneration,' that is not what your report said, is it?" Nadler asked, to which Mueller responded: "Correct, that is not what the report said."

Stay with me. I said that the Mueller report found no evidence of collusion (aka conspiracy). That is a completely true statement. If you are going to accuse someone of lying, you ought not to misrepresent what they have said.



Stay with me here cause here is where you and the right wing cult members are lying to yourselves and others.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... indictment
asked if he found evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Moscow, Mueller said his team avoided the term “collusion” because it had no legal application. Mueller acknowledged there was insufficient evidence to establish a criminal conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russians, but he said it would not be accurate to suggest there was no evidence of coordination.

In one of the most damning exchanges, the House intelligence committee chair, Adam Schiff, secured confirmation from Mueller on numerous ties between Trump’s campaign and Moscow.

Under oath, Mueller said:

The Russians had led a campaign to swing the 2016 election in Trump’s favor and committed crimes to achieve that goal
The Trump campaign was receptive to help from the Russians
Donald Trump Jr said he would “love” to receive dirt on Hillary Clinton from the Russian government
As a candidate, Trump publicly urged the Russians to hack Clinton’s emails
Trump pursued a lucrative Trump Tower project in Moscow during the campaign
Multiple top Trump campaign and administration officials were convicted of lying to investigators about their contacts with Russian
s


This highlights why Congress needs to continue to investigate.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
seb146
Posts: 20262
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:06 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
casinterest wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
That is a semantic argument when it comes to collusion. Mueller found no evidence of collusion. Trump will never be charged in the absence of any evidence, which is functionally total and complete exoneration.

As I said earlier, It's genuinely scary to see just how hard the Democrats fought to undermine our democracy by insisting that Trump did something that Mueller found no evidence of.


This is nothing but a flat out lie. Mueller found plenty of evidence, and you should watch Fox news this week, as their are GOP members that still actually believe in integrity of the law .

https://www.newsweek.com/gop-group-will ... er-1451452

"The president has repeatedly claimed that your report found there was 'no obstruction' and that it was a 'complete and total exoneration,' that is not what your report said, is it?" Nadler asked, to which Mueller responded: "Correct, that is not what the report said."

Stay with me. I said that the Mueller report found no evidence of collusion (aka conspiracy). That is a completely true statement. If you are going to accuse someone of lying, you ought not to misrepresent what they have said.


Collusion is not conspiracy. Conspiracy is not collusion. Explain Kushner and the tower meeting with Russians who said they had dirt on Hillary that would help team MAGA. That is illegal. He never went to the FBI. Another crime. Get over it. The administration is as corrupt as they come. Worse. The sooner you MAGA fan boys admit it, the sooner we can get a functioning adult in the White House.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
VTKillarney
Posts: 1661
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:13 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:13 pm

seb146 wrote:
Collusion is not conspiracy. Conspiracy is not collusion.

Respectfully, I will go with Mueller on this one.

From the Mueller report: "as defined in legal dictionaries, collusion is largely synonymous with conspiracy."
 
BN747
Topic Author
Posts: 6542
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:17 pm

seb146 wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
casinterest wrote:

This is nothing but a flat out lie. Mueller found plenty of evidence, and you should watch Fox news this week, as their are GOP members that still actually believe in integrity of the law .

https://www.newsweek.com/gop-group-will ... er-1451452


Stay with me. I said that the Mueller report found no evidence of collusion (aka conspiracy). That is a completely true statement. If you are going to accuse someone of lying, you ought not to misrepresent what they have said.


Collusion is not conspiracy. Conspiracy is not collusion. Explain Kushner and the tower meeting with Russians who said they had dirt on Hillary that would help team MAGA. That is illegal. He never went to the FBI. Another crime. Get over it. The administration is as corrupt as they come. Worse. The sooner you MAGA fan boys admit it, the sooner we can get a functioning adult in the White House.


More so, an explanation is yet to given on 'Why so many people are now discredited for lying about 'Russian affiliations and contacts'...none!

That alone is never addressed by conservative MAGA supporters.

But here's the new deal, since you guys love calling libs/lefties 'socialist'...you guys have earned the right to be called Communist from here on out, you are all silent on Russian meddling.

Dead silent...meaning you endorse Communist moves on America.

America, meet the New American Communist Party former known as the GOP. ..it's AOC vs the ACP

Just ask Moscow Mitch, he'll show you the way.


Don't Vote Rapist
BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
seb146
Posts: 20262
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:28 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Collusion is not conspiracy. Conspiracy is not collusion.

Respectfully, I will go with Mueller on this one.

From the Mueller report: "as defined in legal dictionaries, collusion is largely synonymous with conspiracy."


Just like broccoli is kale. They are exactly the same. Or a 747 is a 380. Exactly the same.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
VTKillarney
Posts: 1661
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:13 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:50 pm

seb146 wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Collusion is not conspiracy. Conspiracy is not collusion.

Respectfully, I will go with Mueller on this one.

From the Mueller report: "as defined in legal dictionaries, collusion is largely synonymous with conspiracy."


Just like broccoli is kale. They are exactly the same. Or a 747 is a 380. Exactly the same.

Are you saying that Mueller lied in his report? If so, what exactly are the differences as Mueller applied them?
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8871
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:16 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
seb146 wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
Respectfully, I will go with Mueller on this one.

From the Mueller report: "as defined in legal dictionaries, collusion is largely synonymous with conspiracy."


Just like broccoli is kale. They are exactly the same. Or a 747 is a 380. Exactly the same.

Are you saying that Mueller lied in his report? If so, what exactly are the differences as Mueller applied them?


Read my last post.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
VTKillarney
Posts: 1661
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:13 pm

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:26 pm

casinterest wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Just like broccoli is kale. They are exactly the same. Or a 747 is a 380. Exactly the same.

Are you saying that Mueller lied in his report? If so, what exactly are the differences as Mueller applied them?


Read my last post.

Mueller walked that statement back when confronted with what was actually written in his report.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 8871
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Mueller Speaks: Barr Mislead the American People

Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:50 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
casinterest wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
Are you saying that Mueller lied in his report? If so, what exactly are the differences as Mueller applied them?


Read my last post.

Mueller walked that statement back when confronted with what was actually written in his report.


No he didn't. The part walked back was that they could have charged him
Where ever you go, there you are.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: seat64k, WesWiseChu and 33 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos