BN747
Topic Author
Posts: 6536
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Wed May 22, 2019 9:48 pm

Man who threatened to kill ‘as many girls as I see’ because he was repeatedly rejected set to be spared jail
https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-threaten ... 38663.html

"A man who threatened to murder “as many girls” as he could see may escape a jail sentence, despite pleading guilty to a charge of attempted threat of terrorism.

Christopher Cleary wrote a detailed Facebook post about how he planned to become “the next mass shooter” in January 2019.

The 27-year-old described himself as a virgin who had never had a girlfriend.

He also said he wanted to make the fact that so many women had turned him down “right” by going on a shooting spree, according to documents filed by Provo Police.

Cleary was arrested on 19 January after publishing the Facebook post.

Cleary then struck a deal with Utah prosecutors, pleading guilty to a reduced criminal charge."


So, I guess the longtime criminal has to shoot first to be caged.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9323
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Wed May 22, 2019 9:51 pm

Another incel with a winning personality, nice
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
Kno
Posts: 335
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:08 pm

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Wed May 22, 2019 10:00 pm

Geee I wonder why none of the girls liked him
 
zakuivcustom
Posts: 2653
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:32 am

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Wed May 22, 2019 10:05 pm

Sigh...so typical of an incel.

They seriously should have gave the dude jail time. He needs those love he can get in there. :duck:
 
mham001
Posts: 5510
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:52 am

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Wed May 22, 2019 10:12 pm

zakuivcustom wrote:
Sigh...so typical of an incel.

They seriously should have gave the dude jail time. He needs those love he can get in there. :duck:


Wouldn't it be cheaper to buy him a hooker? Maybe a season's pass. Goes right in line with the latest rehabilitation trend.
 
stratclub
Posts: 1286
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Wed May 22, 2019 11:19 pm

There are reasons why some people will never procreate.............
 
BN747
Topic Author
Posts: 6536
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Wed May 22, 2019 11:57 pm

stratclub wrote:
There are reasons why some people will never procreate.............


Okay. now explain the ones who do...and should never had. Like Mrs. Hitler, Mrs. Stalin, Mrs. Mao, Mrs. Amin, Mrs. Pot, etc...
This is where abortion comes across as a good idea to everyone.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
LMP737
Posts: 5902
Joined: Wed May 08, 2002 4:06 pm

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Wed May 22, 2019 11:58 pm

stratclub wrote:
There are reasons why some people will never procreate.............


We should all be grateful for that.
Never take financial advice from co-workers.
 
User avatar
stl07
Posts: 1510
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 8:57 pm

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Thu May 23, 2019 12:10 am

Meanwhile, a lady of a lower social class got 5 years of prison time for accidentally voting when she wasn't allowed to and instantly apologizing and asking for forgiveness when she realized she made a mistake. Money talks
Interesting how every thread is spammed with "bring back paid membership, there are too many spammers"
 
User avatar
stl07
Posts: 1510
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 8:57 pm

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Thu May 23, 2019 12:11 am

stratclub wrote:
There are reasons why some people will never procreate.............

yup
Interesting how every thread is spammed with "bring back paid membership, there are too many spammers"
 
Magog
Posts: 850
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Thu May 23, 2019 12:34 am

Probation sounds right. He didn’t act on the threat. His probation will be revoked, so he’s not actually avoiding jail.
Last edited by Magog on Thu May 23, 2019 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
 
Magog
Posts: 850
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Thu May 23, 2019 12:37 am

stl07 wrote:
Meanwhile, a lady of a lower social class got 5 years of prison time for accidentally voting when she wasn't allowed to and instantly apologizing and asking for forgiveness when she realized she made a mistake. Money talks

How do you know Cleary’s social class?
 
User avatar
TheFlyingDisk
Posts: 1770
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:43 pm

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Thu May 23, 2019 1:00 am

I honestly don't get incels to be honest. Don't they realize that there are ways to lose their virginity without falling in love with someone?
I FLY KLM+ALASKA+QATAR+MALAYSIA+AIRASIA+MALINDO
 
User avatar
stl07
Posts: 1510
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 8:57 pm

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Thu May 23, 2019 1:58 am

Magog wrote:
stl07 wrote:
Meanwhile, a lady of a lower social class got 5 years of prison time for accidentally voting when she wasn't allowed to and instantly apologizing and asking for forgiveness when she realized she made a mistake. Money talks

How do you know Cleary’s social class?

By his prison sentence (or lack of)
Interesting how every thread is spammed with "bring back paid membership, there are too many spammers"
 
Magog
Posts: 850
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Thu May 23, 2019 2:03 am

stl07 wrote:
Magog wrote:
stl07 wrote:
Meanwhile, a lady of a lower social class got 5 years of prison time for accidentally voting when she wasn't allowed to and instantly apologizing and asking for forgiveness when she realized she made a mistake. Money talks

How do you know Cleary’s social class?

By his prison sentence (or lack of)

That’s not an accurate indicator.
 
User avatar
stl07
Posts: 1510
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 8:57 pm

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Thu May 23, 2019 2:11 am

Magog wrote:
stl07 wrote:
Magog wrote:
How do you know Cleary’s social class?

By his prison sentence (or lack of)

That’s not an accurate indicator.

Yes, it is, I don't live under a rock. These are not just odd coincidences
Interesting how every thread is spammed with "bring back paid membership, there are too many spammers"
 
TSS
Posts: 3163
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:52 pm

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Thu May 23, 2019 9:01 am

TheFlyingDisk wrote:
I honestly don't get incels to be honest. Don't they realize that there are ways to lose their virginity without falling in love with someone?

It's not just about losing their virginity, they have wildly unrealistic if not downright impossible standards about the person to whom they lose their virginity so they reject outright the possibility of having their virginity removed by a professional.

Aaron747 wrote:
Another incel with a winning personality, nice

That's the thing that seems to elude them: They obsess about their looks, and granted some incels aren't likely to win any beauty contests, but quite a few of them range looks-wise from unremarkable to very attractive, yet it never occurs to them that it's their unpleasant personality and/or near-total lack of social skills that is keeping them from getting a girlfriend or even a date.
Able to kill active threads stone dead with a single post!
 
BN747
Topic Author
Posts: 6536
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Thu May 23, 2019 9:14 am

TSS wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
Another incel with a winning personality, nice

That's the thing that seems to elude them: They obsess about their looks, and granted some incels aren't likely to win any beauty contests, but quite a few of them range looks-wise from unremarkable to very attractive, yet it never occurs to them that it's their unpleasant personality and/or near-total lack of social skills that is keeping them from getting a girlfriend or even a date.


That is pretty much on point, Elliot Rogers, I think his video is still on YT, good looking guy and totally f*ked in the head as he records himself spouting all that disturbing idiocy then putting it online before his deadly deed.

How does someone like that miss the bus on 'how to hook up'...I blame the internet!..as in him watching porn and going right out and repeating what he heard and getting bitch-slapped by some chick.
The guy in the topic is an exact copy of Rogers!

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
Magog
Posts: 850
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Thu May 23, 2019 9:51 am

stl07 wrote:
Magog wrote:
stl07 wrote:
By his prison sentence (or lack of)

That’s not an accurate indicator.

Yes, it is, I don't live under a rock. These are not just odd coincidences

That is not how statistics work. You may be able to make some assumptions on a macro level, but you can’t assign those same assumptions to a single person. Some people of low socio-economic status avoid jail, even if overall fewer do.

Based on the information we have, you simply don’t know if Cleary is from a high social class.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 9486
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Thu May 23, 2019 2:12 pm

zakuivcustom wrote:
Sigh...so typical of an incel.

They seriously should have gave the dude jail time. He needs those love he can get in there. :duck:


Jail, nuthouse I would say. ;)
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
mham001
Posts: 5510
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:52 am

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Thu May 23, 2019 7:49 pm

stl07 wrote:
Magog wrote:
stl07 wrote:
By his prison sentence (or lack of)

That’s not an accurate indicator.

Yes, it is, I don't live under a rock. These are not just odd coincidences


So explain this in today's news from my city. Two juveniless, ages 15 and 17 were arrested for robbery, burglary, elder abuse, conspiracy and auto theft of an old woman. Here are their previous records - 15-year-old was on probation for vehicle theft, burglary, attempted carjacking, attempted robbery, assault and battery and possession of burglary tools. The 17-year-old was on probation for burglary, attempted carjacking, attempted robbery, robbery, vehicle theft and tampering with a vehicle. These are not crimes accumulated over a long lifetime but in very short periods. So how did they stay out of jail? (and I'll place bets these are your stereotypical San Jose gangbangers from the lower-end Eastside) I'm sure that is nuanced but location (local and state laws), random judges and other external factors are all at play and far more believable than your unproven claim of social status.
 
seb146
Posts: 20209
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Fri May 24, 2019 12:09 am

A detective handling his case (he is accused of strangling a woman over a two week period and stalking) said "he is just wired different". As if that excuses any of this behavior.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
910A
Posts: 1754
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:11 am

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Fri May 24, 2019 12:17 am

Cleary pleaded guilty in April to a reduced charge of attempted threat of terrorism, a felony punishable by up to five years in prison. But prosecutors agreed to recommend probation, sparing him any additional jail time in Utah beyond the months he’s served since his Jan. 19 arrest.

If a judge accepts the recommended sentence during a hearing Thursday in Provo, it won’t be the first time Cleary avoids a prison term. Judges in Colorado gave him similar breaks after a string of women and teenagers accused him of making threats and harassing them.

The prosecutor on the Utah case said the plea bargain is designed to secure a felony conviction that could help Colorado authorities get a prison sentence for Cleary’s probation violations.

Cleary was on probation for a marijuana conviction when, in 2016, he was charged with stalking two 18-year-old women he met online. He was on probation and in mental health court for the stalking cases when he was charged in 2017 with stalking and harassing a third woman who was Cleary’s caseworker. Last year, judges in Jefferson County sentenced him to probation in all three stalking cases.

Cleary was still on probation in Jefferson County when he was arrested in Utah. Pam Russell, a spokeswoman for the Jefferson County prosecutor’s office, said once the Utah case has concluded, Cleary will be returned to Colorado and prosecutors will seek to revoke his probation and send Cleary to prison.


https://www.denverpost.com/2019/05/21/c ... plea-deal/

Sounds like the boy has some mental health issues. Hopefully the prosecutors in Jefferson County will get this guy off the street and into a mental health program.
 
GalaxyFlyer
Posts: 3358
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:44 am

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Fri May 24, 2019 12:31 am

Up against a wall and shot is more like it.

GF
 
BN747
Topic Author
Posts: 6536
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Fri May 24, 2019 4:49 am

GalaxyFlyer wrote:
Up against a wall and shot is more like it.

GF


Can't argue with that option...


BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
KentB27
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:20 pm

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Fri May 24, 2019 6:50 am

Yet another instance of a man that believes they are entitled to/deserve an attractive woman. This is absolutely not true. I get it, it's frustrating to get rejected. But instead of blaming women and threatening them, he needs to address why they are rejecting him in the first place. He is the common denominator in all of these rejections.
 
BN747
Topic Author
Posts: 6536
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Fri May 24, 2019 7:14 am

KentB27 wrote:
Yet another instance of a man that believes they are entitled to/deserve an attractive woman. This is absolutely not true. I get it, it's frustrating to get rejected. But instead of blaming women and threatening them, he needs to address why they are rejecting him in the first place. He is the common denominator in all of these rejections.


Good luck on getting him and the leagues like him to take your advice...

...you know humans,not the best at being wise at the most demanding moment.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
KFLLCFII
Posts: 3478
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:08 am

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Fri May 24, 2019 8:43 am

Considering the ever-increasing divorce rate most often initiated by women, no-fault separation laws increasingly falling on the side of women, crushing unearned alimony and baby-momma support, and the ever-increasing number of baseless "guilty until proven innocent" DV/rape calls to law enforcement after a night of regret...Virtually all of which are a potential problem only for men who "get" women...He should have just taken the incelibacy as a blessing and enjoyed the hell out of life with his money and livelihood intact while the rest of men battle to their deathbed to find a woman to give it all away to.
"About the only way to look at it, just a pity you are not POTUS KFLLCFII, seems as if we would all be better off."
 
910A
Posts: 1754
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:11 am

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Fri May 24, 2019 2:23 pm

Sentenced up to five years in Utah.
He also had a history of second chances. The Denver resident had twice pleaded guilty to felony stalking charges for harassing and threatening women in his home state, and was sentenced to probation and mental health evaluations. Now, a Utah judge has sentenced Cleary to up to five years in prison on a charge of attempted threat of terrorism.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/crime-la ... c073710161
 
johns624
Posts: 2146
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:09 pm

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Fri May 24, 2019 2:31 pm

KFLLCFII wrote:
Considering the ever-increasing divorce rate most often initiated by women, no-fault separation laws increasingly falling on the side of women, crushing unearned alimony and baby-momma support, and the ever-increasing number of baseless "guilty until proven innocent" DV/rape calls to law enforcement after a night of regret...Virtually all of which are a potential problem only for men who "get" women...He should have just taken the incelibacy as a blessing and enjoyed the hell out of life with his money and livelihood intact while the rest of men battle to their deathbed to find a woman to give it all away to.
Somebody's a little bitter...
 
Magog
Posts: 850
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Fri May 24, 2019 10:00 pm

910A wrote:
Sentenced up to five years in Utah.
He also had a history of second chances. The Denver resident had twice pleaded guilty to felony stalking charges for harassing and threatening women in his home state, and was sentenced to probation and mental health evaluations. Now, a Utah judge has sentenced Cleary to up to five years in prison on a charge of attempted threat of terrorism.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/crime-la ... c073710161

So... He’s going to jail.
 
zakuivcustom
Posts: 2653
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:32 am

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Fri May 31, 2019 2:39 pm

The judge did her job...for once. In another word, Justice is served this time around.

WTF was the prosecutor thinking anyway?
 
User avatar
trpmb6
Posts: 2607
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:45 pm

Re: Man threatens to Kill as Every Girl he sees..Gets Probation

Fri May 31, 2019 2:55 pm

zakuivcustom wrote:
The judge did her job...for once. In another word, Justice is served this time around.

WTF was the prosecutor thinking anyway?


The prosecutor on the Utah case said the plea bargain is designed to secure a felony conviction that could help Colorado authorities get a prison sentence for Cleary’s probation violations.

Cleary was on probation for a marijuana conviction when, in 2016, he was charged with stalking two 18-year-old women he met online. He was on probation and in mental health court for the stalking cases when he was charged in 2017 with stalking and harassing a third woman who was Cleary’s caseworker. Last year, judges in Jefferson County sentenced him to probation in all three stalking cases.

Cleary was still on probation in Jefferson County when he was arrested in Utah. Pam Russell, a spokeswoman for the Jefferson County prosecutor’s office, said once the Utah case has concluded, Cleary will be returned to Colorado and prosecutors will seek to revoke his probation and send Cleary to prison.


Prosecutor knew no matter what he'd get jail time. It is a bit puzzling though why he didn't just push for more knowing he had a prior history which should help his conviction and sentencing. Maybe he was afraid he'd lose and if he lost it'd get no time at all. In which case, securing the plea deal still guaranteed jail time. Perhaps he was just hedging?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: hoons90, speedygonzales, SQ22 and 20 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos