User avatar
WarRI1
Topic Author
Posts: 12908
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Thu May 23, 2019 2:38 am

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/0 ... /23733325/


I am one of them who wants Mueller to testify personally, that is the only way to get the truth because the Chief Liar and his protector AG Barr are engaged in deception and lies.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
TTailedTiger
Posts: 1066
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:19 am

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Thu May 23, 2019 3:39 am

Why don't you liberals just impeach him already? Schiff says he has all the proof. Why haven't you demanded that he provide it? Why not subpoena it? Or perhaps Schiff is a liar? He has provided nothing. Put up or shut up. Stop flailing around and start impeachment proceedings.
 
apodino
Posts: 3437
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:11 am

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Thu May 23, 2019 3:50 am

Mueller should testify. Regardless of which side you fall on this, there is nothing to lose by him testifying. There is so much fighting and bad reporting I cant even figure out what the truth is anymore. Mueller testifying will help clarify some of it.
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Topic Author
Posts: 12908
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Thu May 23, 2019 3:53 am

TTailedTiger wrote:
Why don't you liberals just impeach him already? Schiff says he has all the proof. Why haven't you demanded that he provide it? Why not subpoena it? Or perhaps Schiff is a liar? He has provided nothing. Put up or shut up. Stop flailing around and start impeachment proceedings.



I think the detailed and sound approach is called for here, after all we would not want to jump too fast. We want the information to soak in about this mans lies and crimes and business hoax's He has appointed a crooked AG, he has the support of the spineless Republican Senators who are afraid to call him out on anything. He is a Master Propagandist and he will whine incessantly, and we cannot afford another 4 years of him destroying our Democratic Institutions. Please be patient, impeachment or losing in 2020, whatever works.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Topic Author
Posts: 12908
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Thu May 23, 2019 3:56 am

apodino wrote:
Mueller should testify. Regardless of which side you fall on this, there is nothing to lose by him testifying. There is so much fighting and bad reporting I cant even figure out what the truth is anymore. Mueller testifying will help clarify some of it.



I can hear it now, the wacks then trying to impeach Mueller's testimony even after he tells the truth that there was collusion or at least Obstruction. After all the report said rump was not exonerated.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
TTailedTiger
Posts: 1066
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:19 am

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Thu May 23, 2019 4:03 am

WarRI1 wrote:
TTailedTiger wrote:
Why don't you liberals just impeach him already? Schiff says he has all the proof. Why haven't you demanded that he provide it? Why not subpoena it? Or perhaps Schiff is a liar? He has provided nothing. Put up or shut up. Stop flailing around and start impeachment proceedings.



I think the detailed and sound approach is called for here, after all we would not want to jump too fast. We want the information to soak in about this mans lies and crimes and business hoax's He has appointed a crooked AG, he has the support of the spineless Republican Senators who are afraid to call him out on anything. He is a Master Propagandist and he will whine incessantly, and we cannot afford another 4 years of him destroying our Democratic Institutions. Please be patient, impeachment or losing in 2020, whatever works.


You all are still bitter from losing in 2016. That's all this is about. You all have hated him since day one. He made a cool of your party and the media with your incessant claims that he could never win. So please impeach him since you think he is such a danger to our country. It's your responsibility to do so.
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Topic Author
Posts: 12908
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Thu May 23, 2019 4:10 am

TTailedTiger wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
TTailedTiger wrote:
Why don't you liberals just impeach him already? Schiff says he has all the proof. Why haven't you demanded that he provide it? Why not subpoena it? Or perhaps Schiff is a liar? He has provided nothing. Put up or shut up. Stop flailing around and start impeachment proceedings.



I think the detailed and sound approach is called for here, after all we would not want to jump too fast. We want the information to soak in about this mans lies and crimes and business hoax's He has appointed a crooked AG, he has the support of the spineless Republican Senators who are afraid to call him out on anything. He is a Master Propagandist and he will whine incessantly, and we cannot afford another 4 years of him destroying our Democratic Institutions. Please be patient, impeachment or losing in 2020, whatever works.


You all are still bitter from losing in 2016. That's all this is about. You all have hated him since day one. He made a cool of your party and the media with your incessant claims that he could never win. So please impeach him since you think he is such a danger to our country. It's your responsibility to do so.



I hope you apologists for this liar, thief and BS artist can get a new line by 2020, I think you will need it. Oh,I forgot, also an Immoral Bastard and Philanderer. I can think of a few more of his specialties if needed.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
TTailedTiger
Posts: 1066
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:19 am

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Thu May 23, 2019 4:46 am

WarRI1 wrote:
TTailedTiger wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:


I think the detailed and sound approach is called for here, after all we would not want to jump too fast. We want the information to soak in about this mans lies and crimes and business hoax's He has appointed a crooked AG, he has the support of the spineless Republican Senators who are afraid to call him out on anything. He is a Master Propagandist and he will whine incessantly, and we cannot afford another 4 years of him destroying our Democratic Institutions. Please be patient, impeachment or losing in 2020, whatever works.


You all are still bitter from losing in 2016. That's all this is about. You all have hated him since day one. He made a cool of your party and the media with your incessant claims that he could never win. So please impeach him since you think he is such a danger to our country. It's your responsibility to do so.



I hope you apologists for this liar, thief and BS artist can get a new line by 2020, I think you will need it. Oh,I forgot, also an Immoral Bastard and Philanderer. I can think of a few more of his specialties if needed.


I didn't vote for him in 2016 but I definitely will in 2020. He hasn't done any of the horrible things liberals claimed he would. Some even said he would start a nuclear war by March 2017. Most all Democrats said the economy would crash and go into a depression if he was elected. Lies lies lies. None of that has happened.
 
bgm
Posts: 1982
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 am

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Thu May 23, 2019 5:23 am

TTailedTiger wrote:
Why don't you liberals just impeach him already?


1) Because the Senate will block it
2) Because Mike Pence as President is even more terrifying that the turd currently in that position.
A pilot cannot be expected to compensate for a flawed design.
 
User avatar
johnboy
Posts: 3012
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 1999 9:09 pm

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Thu May 23, 2019 6:04 am

TTailedTiger wrote:
Why don't you liberals just impeach him already? Schiff says he has all the proof. Why haven't you demanded that he provide it? Why not subpoena it? Or perhaps Schiff is a liar? He has provided nothing. Put up or shut up. Stop flailing around and start impeachment proceedings.


That’s all you’ve got? *smirk*

I’m getting such a wicked thrill from the singular response by the Kool Aid drinkers: “Go ahead and impeach already!” Even they know Nancy, the purring cat is merely toying with the doomed Orange Rat - toothless protestations otherwise.

Poll after poll indicates Americans want these folks to testify. People want to hear it themselves. They aren't blind — they can see things aren’t right in this country. They look on as white conservative men laughingly trample on laws and rights. They can hear the media debunking the daily lies emerging from the White House and Senate. They can see - in plain sight! - Republican criminals defending their own, under guise of “case closed.”

Guess what, Trumpistas? People tend to notice when GOP leadership tries to gaslight the nation to save their own reputations. People tend to notice when Republicans publicly (and gleefully!) attempt to eviscerate insurance coverage - which has made a huge difference in lives - with no real attempt to replace or improve. People tend to notice when Immigrant families are separated, and children thrown in cages (which professional Trump ass-kisser Laura Ingraham glibly called “just like summer camp.”)

Did you not think this mattered? Apparently not.

Guess what, Trumpistas? We now see that words and deeds matter. Character matters. Imagine ... one of the strongest economies ever, yet the Orange Rat can’t even muster a majority that approves of his actions. In reality, a hard look shows there aren’t any real accomplishments that truly have helped the working people. Trade-war tariffs strangle farmers, yet Republican Sen. “Dead Eyes” Cotton spits out: “Shut up or we’ll call you unpatriotic!” Laughingly, Trump tried to say the Chinese would pay tariffs directly to the US Treasury (!!!), as if nobody would notice they’re paying more for products. Corporations get richer, and conservative pundits chide those who fight for better working conditions and wages as putrid Socialisrs with a blood-lust to destroy the USA.

This is who and what you’re falling on your sword for?

It’s quite telling that there are no more arguments nor any flimsy whataboutisms that pass the sniff test. The electorate is waking up. Frankly, if I were “said-posters”on this site, I’d be working on some type of insanity plea. The social and political retribution for aiding and abetting a traitor will be a painful but necessary step for this country to proceed.
 
speedbird52
Posts: 718
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:30 am

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Thu May 23, 2019 6:09 am

This thread gives me a reason to live
 
TTailedTiger
Posts: 1066
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:19 am

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Thu May 23, 2019 6:17 am

johnboy wrote:
TTailedTiger wrote:
Why don't you liberals just impeach him already? Schiff says he has all the proof. Why haven't you demanded that he provide it? Why not subpoena it? Or perhaps Schiff is a liar? He has provided nothing. Put up or shut up. Stop flailing around and start impeachment proceedings.


That’s all you’ve got? *smirk*

I’m getting such a wicked thrill from the singular response by the Kool Aid drinkers: “Go ahead and impeach already!” Even they know Nancy, the purring cat is merely toying with the doomed Orange Rat - toothless protestations otherwise.

Poll after poll indicates Americans want these folks to testify. People want to hear it themselves. They aren't blind — they can see things aren’t right in this country. They look on as white conservative men laughingly trample on laws and rights. They can hear the media debunking the daily lies emerging from the White House and Senate. They can see - in plain sight! - Republican criminals defending their own, under guise of “case closed.”

Guess what, Trumpistas? People tend to notice when GOP leadership tries to gaslight the nation to save their own reputations. People tend to notice when Republicans publicly (and gleefully!) attempt to eviscerate insurance coverage - which has made a huge difference in lives - with no real attempt to replace or improve. People tend to notice when Immigrant families are separated, and children thrown in cages (which professional Trump ass-kisser Laura Ingraham glibly called “just like summer camp.”)

Did you not think this mattered? Apparently not.

Guess what, Trumpistas? We now see that words and deeds matter. Character matters. Imagine ... one of the strongest economies ever, yet the Orange Rat can’t even muster a majority that approves of his actions. In reality, a hard look shows there aren’t any real accomplishments that truly have helped the working people. Trade-war tariffs strangle farmers, yet Republican Sen. “Dead Eyes” Cotton spits out: “Shut up or we’ll call you unpatriotic!” Laughingly, Trump tried to say the Chinese would pay tariffs directly to the US Treasury (!!!), as if nobody would notice they’re paying more for products. Corporations get richer, and conservative pundits chide those who fight for better working conditions and wages as putrid Socialisrs with a blood-lust to destroy the USA.

This is who and what you’re falling on your sword for?

It’s quite telling that there are no more arguments nor any flimsy whataboutisms that pass the sniff test. The electorate is waking up. Frankly, if I were “said-posters”on this site, I’d be working on some type of insanity plea. The social and political retribution for aiding and abetting a traitor will be a painful but necessary step for this country to proceed.



LOLs. The Dems promised they would accept the findings of the Mueller report. Well it didn't go the way they planned so they reneged on that with lightning speed. Mueller hates Trump. There's nothing stopping him from saying whatever he wants at any time that he wants. There's nothing he can say in front of Congress that he can't already say now. And there's nothing holding him back from doing just that. If there was any way that Mueller could have indicted Trump, he would have surely done it. He had a team of partisan investigators who openly stated their bias against Trump and Republicans. Thousands of text messages show proof of that. They were all against Trump and yet they still didn't have the evidence to take him down. If there is such thing as Karma then I would hate to be any of them because they will surely get their comeuppance one day.
 
bgm
Posts: 1982
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 am

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Thu May 23, 2019 8:45 am

TTailedTiger wrote:
[If there is such thing as Karma then I would hate to be any of them because they will surely get their comeuppance one day.


Oh I believe it, and the repulsive orange turd will get his, sooner or later. If he's not impeached or arrested, he'll probably drop dead from his awful diet. Either way, it'll get him in the end.

The fact that you support such a truly rotten human being says a lot more about your values. What is it about Trump that gives you a boner? His constant lies? His sheer incompetence? His disregard for the constitution and the Presidency? His payment to hookers? His love of grabbing women by the pussy? Having 5 kids with 3 different women (and treating them like garbage) yet being a 'super duper' Christian?
A pilot cannot be expected to compensate for a flawed design.
 
stratclub
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Thu May 23, 2019 8:52 am

TTailedTiger wrote:
johnboy wrote:
TTailedTiger wrote:
Why don't you liberals just impeach him already? Schiff says he has all the proof. Why haven't you demanded that he provide it? Why not subpoena it? Or perhaps Schiff is a liar? He has provided nothing. Put up or shut up. Stop flailing around and start impeachment proceedings.


That’s all you’ve got? *smirk*

I’m getting such a wicked thrill from the singular response by the Kool Aid drinkers: “Go ahead and impeach already!” Even they know Nancy, the purring cat is merely toying with the doomed Orange Rat - toothless protestations otherwise.

Poll after poll indicates Americans want these folks to testify. People want to hear it themselves. They aren't blind — they can see things aren’t right in this country. They look on as white conservative men laughingly trample on laws and rights. They can hear the media debunking the daily lies emerging from the White House and Senate. They can see - in plain sight! - Republican criminals defending their own, under guise of “case closed.”

Guess what, Trumpistas? People tend to notice when GOP leadership tries to gaslight the nation to save their own reputations. People tend to notice when Republicans publicly (and gleefully!) attempt to eviscerate insurance coverage - which has made a huge difference in lives - with no real attempt to replace or improve. People tend to notice when Immigrant families are separated, and children thrown in cages (which professional Trump ass-kisser Laura Ingraham glibly called “just like summer camp.”)

Did you not think this mattered? Apparently not.

Guess what, Trumpistas? We now see that words and deeds matter. Character matters. Imagine ... one of the strongest economies ever, yet the Orange Rat can’t even muster a majority that approves of his actions. In reality, a hard look shows there aren’t any real accomplishments that truly have helped the working people. Trade-war tariffs strangle farmers, yet Republican Sen. “Dead Eyes” Cotton spits out: “Shut up or we’ll call you unpatriotic!” Laughingly, Trump tried to say the Chinese would pay tariffs directly to the US Treasury (!!!), as if nobody would notice they’re paying more for products. Corporations get richer, and conservative pundits chide those who fight for better working conditions and wages as putrid Socialisrs with a blood-lust to destroy the USA.

This is who and what you’re falling on your sword for?

It’s quite telling that there are no more arguments nor any flimsy whataboutisms that pass the sniff test. The electorate is waking up. Frankly, if I were “said-posters”on this site, I’d be working on some type of insanity plea. The social and political retribution for aiding and abetting a traitor will be a painful but necessary step for this country to proceed.



LOLs. The Dems promised they would accept the findings of the Mueller report. Well it didn't go the way they planned so they reneged on that with lightning speed. Mueller hates Trump. There's nothing stopping him from saying whatever he wants at any time that he wants. There's nothing he can say in front of Congress that he can't already say now. And there's nothing holding him back from doing just that. If there was any way that Mueller could have indicted Trump, he would have surely done it. He had a team of partisan investigators who openly stated their bias against Trump and Republicans. Thousands of text messages show proof of that. They were all against Trump and yet they still didn't have the evidence to take him down. If there is such thing as Karma then I would hate to be any of them because they will surely get their comeuppance one day.


There is hope though. The DOJ's FISA probe will be released soon and apparently it has bore fruit because John Durham, a longtime Justice Department official who is serving as a U.S. attorney in Connecticut, has reportedly been picked by Attorney General William Barr to review the origins of the FBI’s investigation into Russian interference. What that means is that the DOJ could be very close to handing down criminal indictments to the people that orchestrated illegal spying on DJT.

With this DOJ criminal investigation, the evidence uncovered could also actually prove that the Democrats blizzard of subpoenas and investigations being issued by Nadler's kangaroo court have no legislative purpose/merit in regards to Congressional oversight which would shut down the Democrats witch hunt aimed at the President.

For oversight, the power of congress is vast, however it is not absolute and without a legislative purpose, congress can not proclaim someone is guilty and then go on a witch hunt in hopes of digging up some dirt.
 
User avatar
trpmb6
Posts: 2530
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:45 pm

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Thu May 23, 2019 1:49 pm

I'm all for Mueller testifying.

You think he's going to say anything more than what's already contained in his report? Unlikely.

So when he does testify, are you all willing to accept what he says? As noted above. The goal posts keep moving. When is enough, enough?
 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Posts: 7235
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Thu May 23, 2019 1:50 pm

TTailedTiger wrote:
LOLs. The Dems promised they would accept the findings of the Mueller report. Well it didn't go the way they planned so they reneged on that with lightning speed.

No. What they got was a redacted form of the report. They still haven't seen access to the full, unredacted report. Considering that the House has oversight of all government agencies and the executive branch (man...that Constitution is really getting in the way), they get full, unfettered access to it. Security clearance? National security? BS. All members of Congress understand security clearances and as sworn lawmakers, are duty bound to protect any classified information.

TTailedTiger wrote:
Mueller hates Trump.

And your evidence for this? You know, if I truly hated someone, there would be significant bias in my report. It begs the question as to how over 900 former federal prosecutors agree that Trump should have been indicted, but Mueller let Trump slide.

It's just like the whole "angry Democrats" argument. If they're angry Democrats, they did a piss poor job.

TTailedTiger wrote:
If there is such thing as Karma then I would hate to be any of them because they will surely get their comeuppance one day.

I'm sure they prayed and God told them to proceed. And they'll pray yet again and feel God forgiving them. All's well that ends well.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
 
Magog
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Thu May 23, 2019 2:02 pm

I’m from Mueller testifying as well. Do you really think that there is something he has to offer that was not contained in a report that was over 400 pages? As for not seeing the full report, the only thing that has been redacted from the report that is available to
Congress are just a few lines. Two full lines and four partial lines. And two of those partial lines were footnotes. What’s interesting is that not a single Democrat has chosen to read the report with fewer redaction’s. If they really wanted to get it the truth I’m scratching my head as to why they would not read what’s already available. It’s almost as if this is really about playing politics rather than unearthing the truth.
 
User avatar
trpmb6
Posts: 2530
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:45 pm

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Thu May 23, 2019 3:50 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
TTailedTiger wrote:
LOLs. The Dems promised they would accept the findings of the Mueller report. Well it didn't go the way they planned so they reneged on that with lightning speed.

No. What they got was a redacted form of the report. They still haven't seen access to the full, unredacted report. Considering that the House has oversight of all government agencies and the executive branch (man...that Constitution is really getting in the way), they get full, unfettered access to it. Security clearance? National security? BS. All members of Congress understand security clearances and as sworn lawmakers, are duty bound to protect any classified information.


Talk about lies that keep getting spread. Congress is not entitled to grand jury information. In fact, it is congress who passed the laws preventing the release of grand jury information. The DOJ has made the report with sources and methods redactions removed available to members of the judicial committee. This is just a shell game that Nadler is playing. He knows that Barr can't fully release those redactions. So he claims there is a coverup going on, despite having been given access to said document but not actually going to actually see it for himself. You know why? Because he knows there's nothing there. 98% of the report is publicly available. The remaining redactions can't be made available. Nadler can see everything but grand jury information.

Even the three law professors that Democrats brought before Nadler's committee agreed that he cannot release grand jury information.

https://www.libertyheadlines.com/democr ... break-law/
 
seb146
Posts: 19867
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Thu May 23, 2019 4:22 pm

Individual number one keeps suing and stonewalling every time. Maybe this is the wall he was talking about? Anyway, if he were so innocent, he would be throwing all his papers and tax statements and parading all his MAGA crew to Congress. If he were so innocent, he would testify under oath in front of God and Congress and We The People.

He does not. I wonder why.........
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
Magog
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Thu May 23, 2019 4:45 pm

seb146 wrote:
Individual number one keeps suing and stonewalling every time. Maybe this is the wall he was talking about? Anyway, if he were so innocent, he would be throwing all his papers and tax statements and parading all his MAGA crew to Congress. If he were so innocent, he would testify under oath in front of God and Congress and We The People.

He does not. I wonder why.........

Maybe because part of the bedrock of the United States is that you don't have to prove your innocence? Just a thought.
 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Posts: 7235
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Thu May 23, 2019 5:39 pm

Magog wrote:
Maybe because part of the bedrock of the United States is that you don't have to prove your innocence? Just a thought.

I see. So the "innocent until proven guilty" only applies to people who YOU think are worthy of it. I'll expect to see your indignation with the "Lock her up" chants.

Besides, if you're so innocent, why is there a problem with letting Congress see your finances?

Imagine if Obama had concealed his birth certificate instead of releasing it...we still wouldn't hear the end of how he was born in Kenya and was ineligible to be president.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
 
ltbewr
Posts: 14058
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:24 pm

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Thu May 23, 2019 5:48 pm

One of the problems with Mueller testifying is that he may not be able to say much. That will be due to still pending and referred cases, Grand Jury testimony secrecy and that some of his work is connected with very sensitive counter-espionage investigations (i.e. the Russians) that if opened up would damage pending cases and disclose contacts and process of the 'spook' agencies. Republicans will likely try to cover him with softball questions, Democrats asking questions he may be very limited in responding to. Still I want him in the dock to clarify his process, his reasoning, political and legal restriction in the scope of his work.
 
Magog
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Thu May 23, 2019 6:46 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
Magog wrote:
Maybe because part of the bedrock of the United States is that you don't have to prove your innocence? Just a thought.

I see. So the "innocent until proven guilty" only applies to people who YOU think are worthy of it. I'll expect to see your indignation with the "Lock her up" chants.

Besides, if you're so innocent, why is there a problem with letting Congress see your finances?

Imagine if Obama had concealed his birth certificate instead of releasing it...we still wouldn't hear the end of how he was born in Kenya and was ineligible to be president.

I haven’t chanted, “lock her up,” nor have I questioned Obama’s place of birth. So I don’t see where you get off saying that my belief in “innocent until proven guilty” only applies to people I support. Although... I wholeheartedly support Hillary and Obama. It’s Trump that I hate. The stupid orange Cheeto that he is.
 
User avatar
trpmb6
Posts: 2530
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:45 pm

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Thu May 23, 2019 7:32 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
Imagine if Obama had concealed his birth certificate instead of releasing it...we still wouldn't hear the end of how he was born in Kenya and was ineligible to be president.


Ah, but that's why he doesn't want to release his tax info. Remember that even AFTER Obama released his Birth Certificate there were still conspiracy theories that it was doctored! Democrats will never be satisfied. They will continue to probe and delve into any aspect of Trump they can that they think may produce a way to beat him. THAT is the reason why he doesn't release anything.
 
User avatar
trpmb6
Posts: 2530
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:45 pm

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Thu May 23, 2019 7:36 pm

ltbewr wrote:
One of the problems with Mueller testifying is that he may not be able to say much. That will be due to still pending and referred cases, Grand Jury testimony secrecy and that some of his work is connected with very sensitive counter-espionage investigations (i.e. the Russians) that if opened up would damage pending cases and disclose contacts and process of the 'spook' agencies. Republicans will likely try to cover him with softball questions, Democrats asking questions he may be very limited in responding to. Still I want him in the dock to clarify his process, his reasoning, political and legal restriction in the scope of his work.


This is my underlying point above.

I would like to hear from him when the team came to the conclusion that the Trump campaign was not knowingly conspiring with the Russians and how that may have affected the outcome of volume 2. Ie. if they had come to the conclusion very early on that there was likely no collusion, then why didn't they tell Trump's team of such - and if they had, it would have very likely resulted in Trump backing off from Mueller and calling for him to be replaced - which is at the heart of Democrats claim that he was trying to obstruct justice.
 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Posts: 7235
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Thu May 23, 2019 8:10 pm

trpmb6 wrote:
Ah, but that's why he doesn't want to release his tax info. Remember that even AFTER Obama released his Birth Certificate there were still conspiracy theories that it was doctored! Democrats will never be satisfied. They will continue to probe and delve into any aspect of Trump they can that they think may produce a way to beat him. THAT is the reason why he doesn't release anything.

You reap what you sow.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
 
stratclub
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Thu May 23, 2019 9:33 pm

seb146 wrote:
Individual number one keeps suing and stonewalling every time. Maybe this is the wall he was talking about? Anyway, if he were so innocent, he would be throwing all his papers and tax statements and parading all his MAGA crew to Congress. If he were so innocent, he would testify under oath in front of God and Congress and We The People.

He does not. I wonder why.........

Ridiculous. After 2 1/2 years and 24/7 hours a day of lies about him by corrupt Democrats and their media and then being cleared by the Mueller probe, why would he give the Democrats ANYTHING to help them try to perpetuate their phony investigations? I think a lesser person would be suffering from PTSD after 2 1/2 years unjustified harassment.

When Congress asks a court for subpoenas, they are suppose to show that what they are requesting has legislative purpose/merit and I read that for at least one subpoena, their stated legislative purpose was something to do with Congress improving the impeachment process or words to that effect. I can't recall the exact wording they used. Kinda like picking an innocent person at random and investigating them to find a reason to charge them with murder and completely ignoring their constitutional rights to due process.

When he was under investigation by the Mueller probe, he gave them everything they asked for and was cleared of Russian collusion. So what gives the Democrats the right to request information on someone that is innocent, especially when most of the information the Democrats are after has zero bearing on the aledged crime he was framed for?

The why? Because there is no legal reason for him to do so. End of story. An even bigger issue is that congress does not have the power to suspend or revoke a citizens constitutional rights of due process or unreasonable search and seizure. Even though DJT is the President, he is still a United States Citizen protected by our Constitution.
 
Magog
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Thu May 23, 2019 10:17 pm

What crime is Trump being investigated for?
 
wingman
Posts: 3685
Joined: Thu May 27, 1999 4:25 am

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Thu May 23, 2019 10:26 pm

Magog wrote:
What crime is Trump being investigated for?

We don’t know yet but Republicans have been investigating the Clintons for over 20 years now with no known crimes so why are Republicans being such pussies after only 2 years of one investigation. Shit, we still have at least another 16 years to go.
 
seb146
Posts: 19867
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Thu May 23, 2019 11:55 pm

Magog wrote:
What crime is Trump being investigated for?


Those he surrounded himself with were indicted. There is evidence that has to be investigated. He keeps blocking and suing to keep everything hidden. It makes him look more and more guilty the more he keeps hiding and screaming.

Go back and read what you can of the Mueller report. There are connections there to Deutchebank and Russia. He ordered his fixer to bribe a porn star paid from his campaign fund which is illegal.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
Spar
Posts: 221
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:37 pm

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Fri May 24, 2019 12:01 am

Magog wrote:
What crime is Trump being investigated for?

Running an international money laundering scheme would be one facet of the investigation.

I think that even a guy like you should have to admit that that stands a bit taller than just running your own E-mail server.
 
Magog
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Fri May 24, 2019 1:19 am

Spar wrote:
Magog wrote:
What crime is Trump being investigated for?

Running an international money laundering scheme would be one facet of the investigation.

So why isn’t Congress investigating that crime? I haven’t heard of anything whatsoever. Surely they would want to talk with witnesses.

It’s almost as if this is just political theater.
 
Spar
Posts: 221
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:37 pm

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Fri May 24, 2019 1:29 am

Magog wrote:
So why isn’t Congress investigating that crime? I haven’t heard of anything whatsoever.

That would come under item 5.

Deutsche Bank and Capital One
Trump’s personal attorneys and Trump Organization lawyers are suing to block his former lender and bank from handing over similar financial documents related to a congressional investigation into Russia money laundering as well as political interference in the 2016 election.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... ee2ce853b7
 
Magog
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Fri May 24, 2019 1:35 am

Spar wrote:
Magog wrote:
So why isn’t Congress investigating that crime? I haven’t heard of anything whatsoever.

That would come under item 5.

Deutsche Bank and Capital One
Trump’s personal attorneys and Trump Organization lawyers are suing to block his former lender and bank from handing over similar financial documents related to a congressional investigation into Russia money laundering as well as political interference in the 2016 election.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... ee2ce853b7

That’s only involving Trump’s records. Why aren’t they broadening the investigation? That’s what an actual investigator, such as Mueller, does.
 
Pyrex
Posts: 4571
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:24 am

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Fri May 24, 2019 3:44 am

Yes, Mueller should testify. Under oath. To this guy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Durh ... prov=sfla1

And then, when he commits perjury, he should be arrested for it (unless he rats on those higher up). Or, if he is smart enough to plead the 5th instead, that information should be made widely available, so the public at large can judge his credibility.

Mueller already managed to escape once, after John Durham uncovered one of the largest scandals in the history of the FBI, and led to the U.S. government paying hundreds of millions of dollars of fines for setting people up. Let's hope he gets his Moby Dick this time around, in a case that makes Whitey Bulger seem like a choir boy.
Read this very carefully, I shall write this only once!
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9065
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Fri May 24, 2019 5:50 am

Pyrex wrote:
Yes, Mueller should testify. Under oath. To this guy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Durh ... prov=sfla1

And then, when he commits perjury, he should be arrested for it (unless he rats on those higher up). Or, if he is smart enough to plead the 5th instead, that information should be made widely available, so the public at large can judge his credibility.

Mueller already managed to escape once, after John Durham uncovered one of the largest scandals in the history of the FBI, and led to the U.S. government paying hundreds of millions of dollars of fines for setting people up. Let's hope he gets his Moby Dick this time around, in a case that makes Whitey Bulger seem like a choir boy.


Ohhh boy, here we go again. A non war-hero and non-prosecutor wants to proselytize online about the horrible deviancy of war hero and prosecutor Mueller. Just a question - since Mueller was already FBI director in 2002, why didn't he block Durham's task force activities and ensure subject FBI agents were protected from prosecution? FFS
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
stratclub
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Fri May 24, 2019 7:23 am

Magog wrote:
What crime is Trump being investigated for?

Anything the Democrats can think of. Have you noticed the Democrats NEVER have any actually facts about what crime they say he committed? Drunken Nancy Pelosi's bold faced false narrative after she torpedoed her and Chuck Shumer's meeting about infrastructure with the President were just stunning and despicable.
 
stratclub
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Fri May 24, 2019 8:08 am

Spar wrote:
Magog wrote:
What crime is Trump being investigated for?

Running an international money laundering scheme would be one facet of the investigation.

I think that even a guy like you should have to admit that that stands a bit taller than just running your own E-mail server.

Hillery's illegal E-Mail server was an act of treason because she was keeping top secret government information on it and was using it to hide criminal pay to play activity she and Bill were involved with while she was Secretary of State.

Trump was running a money laundering scheme? Where is the Prima Facie evidence for probable cause? How do actual treasonous criminal acts by Hillery that could have gotten American intelligence community people killed carry less weight than a non crime by President Trump?

I know. Hillery has been investigated several times, but unfortunately for her, we now have an AG that is not corrupt and is looking for answers to questions that have needed to be asked and criminally investigated for a long time.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9065
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Fri May 24, 2019 9:04 am

stratclub wrote:
Hillery's illegal E-Mail server was an act of treason because she was keeping top secret government information on it and was using it to hide criminal pay to play activity she and Bill were involved with while she was Secretary of State.


Funny how 'patriots' always lack even basic knowledge of the concepts in the Constitution. How about noooooo?

Article III, Section 3:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/articleiii
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
Spar
Posts: 221
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:37 pm

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Fri May 24, 2019 9:31 am

What he is also missing is that she was the Secretary of State at the time. She was the one who decided what was important and what wasn't. A "treason" accusation is absurd. But before this is over, I would wager that Trump is going to go down for money laundering, assuming they can ever extract the information from Deutsche Bank.
 
stratclub
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Fri May 24, 2019 2:12 pm

Spar wrote:
What he is also missing is that she was the Secretary of State at the time. She was the one who decided what was important and what wasn't. A "treason" accusation is absurd. But before this is over, I would wager that Trump is going to go down for money laundering, assuming they can ever extract the information from Deutsche Bank.



Thanks for the correction. Treason is an over reach.The closest that I could find that might fit the crime of election tampering by framing a Presidential candidate.

A coup d'état (/ˌkuː deɪˈtɑː/ (About this soundlisten); French: [ku deta]), also known as a putsch (/pʊtʃ/), a golpe, or simply as a coup, means the overthrow of an existing government; typically, this refers to an illegal, unconstitutional seizure of power by a dictator, the military, or a political faction.

Treason does not apply to her criminal acts while Secretary of state, although what her and Bill's pay to play scheme did by misappropriating Relief funds in Haiti did contribute to a lot of people dying from the chorea pandemic which could have been prevented if the Haitians were provided with the basics like sanitation and clean drinking water. As it was, 9,000 people died from chorea in Haiti. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010s_Hai ... a_outbreak

Do you have more insights that would support the allegation that Trump was involved with money laundering?
 
Spar
Posts: 221
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:37 pm

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Fri May 24, 2019 2:55 pm

While the rest of your post is nonsense I will answer your question.

There has already been a lot of information made public that points out odd real estate transactions with Russian oligarchs, (overpriced condo sales, a Florida mansion etc); I suppose some journalist has compiled a complete list of what's publically known so far but I don't have it at hand and I have no reason to do any research for you. And I have no doubt that there is much more to come; Trump is a known criminal you know, I assume that's why you like him. The link I left above to the Washington post article presenting a compilation of the 20 known criminal investigations should give you enough reading material / things to research to keep you busy for the rest of the week.
 
seb146
Posts: 19867
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Fri May 24, 2019 3:56 pm

Magog wrote:
einsteinboricua wrote:
Magog wrote:
Maybe because part of the bedrock of the United States is that you don't have to prove your innocence? Just a thought.

I see. So the "innocent until proven guilty" only applies to people who YOU think are worthy of it. I'll expect to see your indignation with the "Lock her up" chants.

Besides, if you're so innocent, why is there a problem with letting Congress see your finances?

Imagine if Obama had concealed his birth certificate instead of releasing it...we still wouldn't hear the end of how he was born in Kenya and was ineligible to be president.

I haven’t chanted, “lock her up,” nor have I questioned Obama’s place of birth. So I don’t see where you get off saying that my belief in “innocent until proven guilty” only applies to people I support. Although... I wholeheartedly support Hillary and Obama. It’s Trump that I hate. The stupid orange Cheeto that he is.


That still makes no sense. Just because he keeps screaming how innocent he is with zero proof does not prove he is innocent. Democrats keep bringing up points about things to investigate. And, now, the courts say Deutschebank and Capital One can cooperate with Congress.

I am still trying to figure out why three years of Benghazi while finding nothing was fine and must continue but a House investigation barely under way needs to stop because the person at the center of said investigation screams he is innocent.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
seb146
Posts: 19867
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Fri May 24, 2019 4:06 pm

stratclub wrote:
Spar wrote:
What he is also missing is that she was the Secretary of State at the time. She was the one who decided what was important and what wasn't. A "treason" accusation is absurd. But before this is over, I would wager that Trump is going to go down for money laundering, assuming they can ever extract the information from Deutsche Bank.



Thanks for the correction. Treason is an over reach.The closest that I could find that might fit the crime of election tampering by framing a Presidential candidate.

A coup d'état (/ˌkuː deɪˈtɑː/ (About this soundlisten); French: [ku deta]), also known as a putsch (/pʊtʃ/), a golpe, or simply as a coup, means the overthrow of an existing government; typically, this refers to an illegal, unconstitutional seizure of power by a dictator, the military, or a political faction.

Treason does not apply to her criminal acts while Secretary of state, although what her and Bill's pay to play scheme did by misappropriating Relief funds in Haiti did contribute to a lot of people dying from the chorea pandemic which could have been prevented if the Haitians were provided with the basics like sanitation and clean drinking water. As it was, 9,000 people died from chorea in Haiti. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010s_Hai ... a_outbreak

Do you have more insights that would support the allegation that Trump was involved with money laundering?


First, stop deflecting to Hillary. Start a thread about her if you want but stop trying to hijack all these MAGA threads. It is desperate and childish.

Second

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/05/ ... eport.html

There are all cash transactions in large amounts dating back to the 1980s buying and selling his properties and condos. An easy way to launder large amounts of cash.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
stratclub
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Fri May 24, 2019 8:22 pm

As the Times explains, an internal red flag does not immediately equate to illegal activity: “Real estate developers like Mr. Trump and Mr. Kushner sometimes do large, all-cash deals, including with people outside the United States, any of which can prompt anti-money laundering reviews.” A former anti-money-laundering specialist for Deutsche, Tammy McFadden, told the Times that the decision not to contact the Treasury stemmed from the bank’s loose interpretation of money-laundering laws and a willingness to protect high rollers. “It’s the D.B. way,” said McFadden. “They are prone to discounting everything.”

So how is that probable cause that Trump was guilty of money laundering? Wouldn't that be a matter that is currently being audited for by the IRS/Treasury? OMG!!! If Trump did something wrong, he would have to square it with the IRS and move on just like any other American citizen. If the IRS did file criminal charges, Congress might have a valid case of "legislative purpose" to investigate. "Legislative purpose" is a requirement Congress is required by law to show to a judge to be able to be granted a subpoena by a judge. As it is right now, the Democrats are on yet just another one of their witch hunts.

Well, this thread is about the Mueller report which does elude to guilt about illegal spying on a U.S. citizen. Judicial Watch, a watch dog group has obtained through the FOIA (Freedom Of Information Act) documents that show probable cause for investigations in the origins of Illegal spying on Trump which occurred because of criminal acts by HRC, the DNC and Omama's FBI and DOJ. What's really pathetic is that Judicial Watch has had to file lawsuits to obtain documents that are suppose to be available through the FOIA.

The good news for the American people is that we will finally have government transparency on Collusion Gate. President Trump just declassified documents so that the DOJ can criminally investigate the origins of Collusion Gate. At some point, I would imagine that Mueller will have no choice and will be required to testify as part of a criminal investigation. Sure makes Jerry Nadler's kangaroo court a moot point.
 
Spar
Posts: 221
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:37 pm

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Fri May 24, 2019 10:15 pm

"Collusion Gate"

LOL
 
seb146
Posts: 19867
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Fri May 24, 2019 10:25 pm

stratclub wrote:
As the Times explains, an internal red flag does not immediately equate to illegal activity: “Real estate developers like Mr. Trump and Mr. Kushner sometimes do large, all-cash deals, including with people outside the United States, any of which can prompt anti-money laundering reviews.” A former anti-money-laundering specialist for Deutsche, Tammy McFadden, told the Times that the decision not to contact the Treasury stemmed from the bank’s loose interpretation of money-laundering laws and a willingness to protect high rollers. “It’s the D.B. way,” said McFadden. “They are prone to discounting everything.”

So how is that probable cause that Trump was guilty of money laundering? Wouldn't that be a matter that is currently being audited for by the IRS/Treasury? OMG!!! If Trump did something wrong, he would have to square it with the IRS and move on just like any other American citizen. If the IRS did file criminal charges, Congress might have a valid case of "legislative purpose" to investigate. "Legislative purpose" is a requirement Congress is required by law to show to a judge to be able to be granted a subpoena by a judge. As it is right now, the Democrats are on yet just another one of their witch hunts.

Well, this thread is about the Mueller report which does elude to guilt about illegal spying on a U.S. citizen. Judicial Watch, a watch dog group has obtained through the FOIA (Freedom Of Information Act) documents that show probable cause for investigations in the origins of Illegal spying on Trump which occurred because of criminal acts by HRC, the DNC and Omama's FBI and DOJ. What's really pathetic is that Judicial Watch has had to file lawsuits to obtain documents that are suppose to be available through the FOIA.

The good news for the American people is that we will finally have government transparency on Collusion Gate. President Trump just declassified documents so that the DOJ can criminally investigate the origins of Collusion Gate. At some point, I would imagine that Mueller will have no choice and will be required to testify as part of a criminal investigation. Sure makes Jerry Nadler's kangaroo court a moot point.


Aaaaaaaand we are back to Hillary. What a surprise.

Fine, i‘ll play your game. We were told three weeks ago that there would be a new Benghazi investigation starting in three weeks. We're waiting......
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
stratclub
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Sat May 25, 2019 4:13 am

Did you even read what I posted? Our President was falsely accused of colluding with Russia by people that could care less about our constitution and in fact were colluding with the Russians. Does the Steele document sound familiar? The reason I mention Hillery is that she was center stage in these heinous crimes. It could really make a difference now that we have an AG that is intent on enforcing the law and not willing to give her a pass because she is a Clinton.

It just amazes me that Hillery has committed heinous crimes and gets a pass while our elected President is persecuted for crimes he did not commit. Our President has called for transparency with our government, and unfortunately for some of the slimy people in Obama's administration it will mean prison time for betraying the American people's trust.

Benghazi could be a slam dunk for a system that is not corrupt like Obama's administration was.
 
stratclub
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Sat May 25, 2019 5:07 am

If you really are interested in the truth, go to sights like Judicial Watch which does investigate and use the FOIA (Freedom Of Information Act) to obtain documents pertaining to the crimes that are perpetuated against the American People. The reporting by CNN/MMNBC do not report the news, they put a spin on the news to support the agenda of their sponsors. Don't believe me? Watch the next of Jerry Nadler's kangaroo court congressional hearings and compare that to what the main stream media reports.

What was reported by the main stream media in regards to Nancy Pelosi's torpedoing of the Presidential meeting about infrastructure was just so full of false narrative. I swear. I thought Hillery was world class in her ability to lie, but Nancy Pelosi has certainly raised the bar in her ability to tell vicious lies with a straight face.
 
Spar
Posts: 221
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:37 pm

Re: Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify.

Sat May 25, 2019 5:45 am

ummmm

It wasn't Pelosi that "torpedoed" that meeting: Trump walked out.

But you knew that.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aesma, BlueberryWheats, cpd, Pyrex, Tugger, vrbarreto and 38 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos