johnboy
Topic Author

Pelosi: “I want to see him in prison.”

Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:08 pm

Spar

Re: Pelosi: “I want to see him in prison.”

Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:28 pm

Nobody should underestimate the seriousness of the Speaker of the house making that statement about a sitting president. And Pelosi is not given to hyperbole.

Magog

Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:38 pm

Spar wrote:
Nobody should underestimate the seriousness of the Speaker of the house making that statement about a sitting president. And Pelosi is not given to hyperbole.

She suddenly got serious? This is the woman who wouldn’t even entertain impeachment.

TTailedTiger

Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:41 pm

And I'd like to wake up next Melanie Iglesias every morning. Neither has any chance of happening. The last time I saw Pelosi speaking she was so tongue-tied and stuttering so bad that I thought it was finally "the big one".

Spar

Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:42 pm

Magog wrote:
Spar wrote:

She suddenly got serious? This is the woman who wouldn’t even entertain impeachment.

Of course you don't understand why she eschews that route. And there's no need to explain it to you because you purposefully wouldn't understand that either. Troll much?

afcjets

Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:46 pm

This is a strategic preemptive attack on the President by Democrats. They know the IG and Barr investigations are going to uncover corruption the likes of which this nation has never seen. Discrediting Trump and Barr as savagely as possible is their only hope in continuing to delude their rabid base and making the future imprisonments of top Democrat officials seem like a cover-up.

Spar

Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:52 pm

afcjets wrote:
They know the IG and Barr investigations are going to uncover corruption the likes of which this nation has never seen.

Who do you think is your audience for nonsense like this? Do you submit posts like this to Breitbart in hopes of winning a gold star?

afcjets

Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:56 pm

There is evidence of this. There was no evidence of Trump colluding with Russia. I have never read Breitbart or even heard of it until a.net.

johnboy
Topic Author

Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:01 pm

Magog wrote:

You should write her a note and express your frustration.

NIKV69

Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:40 pm

Spar wrote:
. And Pelosi is not given to hyperbole.

I had to read this a few times to actually believe it.

More hot air from a career politician who does nothing but fearmonger and spread propaganda.

I have said this from the beginning. Stop with the toxic rhetoric and put your money where your mouth is. Start articles of impeachment. If not then shut up.
"Some people did something" Rep Omar on 9/11

afcjets

Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:49 pm

They better hurry too before he gets reelected. "If you can't defeat, impeach!" should be the new DNC slogan.

FTMCPIUS

Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:02 pm

Spar wrote:
afcjets wrote:
They know the IG and Barr investigations are going to uncover corruption the likes of which this nation has never seen.

Who do you think is your audience for nonsense like this? Do you submit posts like this to Breitbart in hopes of winning a gold star?

The 'audience' is the citizens of this country. I assume you are a good citizen and therefore support the DOJ in its efforts to determine if there was misconduct in the way investigators came to the decision to investigate the Trump campaign.

This would be illegal regardless of whose campaign it was, is or will be. I hope you're not letting politics influence you on what would be a matter of law, not politics.

Ken777

Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:27 am

Impeachment has two benefits for the Democrats.

First, under Impeachment Investigations Trump would have to turn over documents and personnel he is not blocking (obstructing) from House Committees. Old Swamp Mouth will loose his mind over that.

Second, an Impeachment Investigation will now be a fast process. There will be major discoveries that make it to the public via the media on a continual basis. I think the formal name for that is: Drip - Drip - Drip.

If you go back to the Nixon Impeachment Investigation this continual Drip - Drip - Drip brought Nixon's ratings on a pretty continual basis.

Another stunning result was that Republicans on the Committee were acting responsibly instead of putting up political barriers to the investigation, It was Howard Baker, a Republican, that asked the most famous question of the investigation "What did the President know and WHEN did he know it?" Reality is that the continual disclosure of new abuses or criminal acts can get todays Republicans to change their mind about Trump.

The final critical issue is that major disclosures can move respected Republicans to announce that they are running for Trump's job. The more disgusting the disclosure the better the chances that a responsible, respected Republican can replace Trump and bring sanity back to the White House. Especially if major issues hit hard during the primaries and peaks before the GOP Convention.

ltbewr

Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:54 am

What Speaker Pelosi is saying is presuming the Democrats keep control of the House and win the Presidency, they can appoint a USAG who will along with NY AG and other Federal attorneys prosecute Trump, his family members and corporate entities for crimes commuted prior to his taking office and before the statutes of limitations run out (some key ones are 5 years).

There are several problems with this. No doubt Trump would fight any prosecution with endless court challenges to not produce documents as well as never be allowed to be deposed or give sworn in-court testimony. It is also possible that, especially if the Democrats run the table and win the Presidency, keep control of the House and take a narrow majority in the Senate, that most prosecutions against Trump wouldn't happen to use a term as to Nixon, 'to end the long national nightmare' and get critical legislation done while still in 3-way control.

Failure to take action by hard investigations of Trump or the preliminary acts of Impeachment by the House Democrats would also anger their liberal base, let Trump continue to be the corrupt and incompetent person in office he is, send a bad message to future Presidents that they can literally get away with murder. Some say Democrats should fight for access to health care, voting rights, etc, but with a Republican dominated Senate, no real good bill of the Democratic controlled House will be passed and even if it did, it would be vetoed by Trump. Perhaps the best hope is that someone will leak years of Trump's tax returns and financial info, someone like Stone facing trial soon will blab on Trump to save their sorry butt from jail or the courts agree that Trump, like with Nixon and the 'tapes', have to produce demanded documents by the House committees to be produced, their contents in the public and ruin his ability to stay in office.

stratclub

Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:55 am

FTMCPIUS wrote:
Spar wrote:
afcjets wrote:

The 'audience' is the citizens of this country. I assume you are a good citizen and therefore support the DOJ in its efforts to determine if there was misconduct in the way investigators came to the decision to investigate the Trump campaign.

This would be illegal regardless of whose campaign it was, is or will be. I hope you're not letting politics influence you on what would be a matter of law, not politics.

Exactly. The DOJ is not a political body, it is pretty much the highest ctiminal court we have. Nasty Nancy and Nadless Nadler are bringing a knife to a gun fight. These imbecles talk impeachment, except in their mindless frenzy, they havn't quit figured out how they are going to impeach with a bunch of empty folders for articles of impeachment. If anyone needs to be impeached for the good of the people, Nasty Nancy needs to be.

Certainly, the Democrats MSM are gearing up with a shit storm of propaganda and lies to send the lunitic left even farther into lunitic land. I watch one of Rachell MadCow's recent tirates and it was just one after another after another vicious insults and bold faced lies aimed at our Presdent.

When DJT first mentioned "Fake News" I though huh, what has he been smokinng but really Fake News is exactly what people like Rachell MadCow have been spwewing for a few years now. If these are the tactics the Democrats endorce, they are not much better than Hitler.

GalaxyFlyer

Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:01 pm

She isn’t the first politician to say that about their opposition-I believe Trump said the same about Hilary. Throwing out red meat is an old ploy.

Last I read, the Constitution says the DOJ works for the President and ?Congress has the power of impeachment.

GF

stratclub

Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:34 pm

Well, politics alway has been a dirty business, but the vicousness of the attacks by the Democrats and their MSM is just vicous and so far beyond reason with the utter bold face lies that it is immoral, especially Nasty Nancy. Her entire plaform is to railroad DJT out of office.

They should try the impeacment card, It would probably put the final nail into the Democratic coffin. Trying to frame hm for obstruction really backfired on them, impeacment would make their efforts a double bckfire.

The Democrats are scared to death because they know a real criminal investigation by the DOJ into Collusion gate is under way with a VG chance of people going to prison. Unlike Nadless Nadler's kangaroo court that thinks that the Constitution and laws don't aply to them, the DOJ does have these rules called laws and the Constitution that they are required to use and will play serious hardball with.
Last edited by stratclub on Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KLDC10

Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:47 pm

I don't think Trump will have the time to come visit her in there. He's a very busy guy.
DC9/MD90/MD11/F70/BAE146
737/738/739/744/748/752/763/772/789
A319/A320/A321/A332/A333/A346/A359
Q400/E170/E175/E190/CS300

einsteinboricua

Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:01 pm

I particularly liked reading about how Sean Hannity was outraged at how Pelosi wants a political opponent locked up and that such behavior happens in banana republics.

That is hilarious!
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

afcjets

Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:15 pm

GalaxyFlyer wrote:
She isn’t the first politician to say that about their opposition-I believe Trump said the same about Hilary. Throwing out red meat is an old ploy.

The difference is Trump said it in response to her during a debate when she said something insulting to him, there is actually evidence against Clinton, and Trump said he would investigate her the way he already illegally has been...

"" If I win, I am going to instruct my Attorney General to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation," Trump said.

He continued: "We're going to look into it. Because you know what? People have been -- their lives have been destroyed for doing one-fifth of what you've done. And it's a disgrace. And honestly, you ought to be ashamed of yourself."

Clinton responded that while what Trump said was "absolutely false," she wasn't surprised.

"It's just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country," Clinton said.

"Because you'd be in jail," Trump said."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... /91839398/

seb146

Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:46 pm

afcjets wrote:
This is a strategic preemptive attack on the President by Democrats.

All we have heard out of the right since 2016 is "FAKE NEWS!!!" and "but.. but.. but.. HILLARY'S EMAILS!!!!" and no actual policy. If you didn't care then, why care now? Besides, allowing Russia to take over our elections should make ever single American angry to the point we should amend the Constitution. But, this is all "fake news" to Republicans since before the election.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

FTMCPIUS

Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:14 pm

seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

All we have heard out of the right since 2016 is "FAKE NEWS!!!" and "but.. but.. but.. HILLARY'S EMAILS!!!!" and no actual policy. If you didn't care then, why care now? Besides, allowing Russia to take over our elections should make ever single American angry to the point we should amend the Constitution. But, this is all "fake news" to Republicans since before the election.

Please explain exactly how Russia 'took over' the 2016 election.

casinterest

Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:15 pm

Well the lying,racist, misogynistic ,coward has zero recollection of the past. Dementia has set in.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 1311353856

Meanwhile ,. he continues to attack the folks that were doing their jobs. Something he knows nothing about unless blow is in front of it.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 5258198017
Where ever you go, there you are.

slider

Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:42 pm

Pelosi is a sick woman, literally. She can barely form coherent sentences anymore, she stumbles over basic words, misspeaks, she's a lunatic.

All elected officials should undergo drug tests. And senility exams.

This is comedy gold and I love it. The left continues to polarize the debate, and it's to their detriment.

casinterest

Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:49 pm

slider wrote:
Pelosi is a sick woman, literally. She can barely form coherent sentences anymore, she stumbles over basic words, misspeaks, she's a lunatic.

This is comedy gold and I love it. The left continues to polarize the debate, and it's to their detriment.

Really? Next thing you are going to tell me is that "windmills cause cancer" Trump is the best thing ever.

alfa164

Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:45 pm

johnboy wrote:

Haha - I would love to Pelosi on Trump's "Visitors List".. That would make all the Trumppuppets at Faux News have a coronary...

:lol:
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....

seb146

Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:13 am

FTMCPIUS wrote:
seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

Please explain exactly how Russia 'took over' the 2016 election.

for the love of.... we have been over this for the past three years. This is what the Mueller Report is about. This is what Democrats in Congress want to investigate. Russians met with team MAGA again and again. And not about adoption, as team MAGA said. Russia put out fake news (read: LIES) about Democrats and Hillary. Pizzagate? Emails that are easily found but have somehow been deleted? Pay for play that literally every CEO does? Uranium One? All have been proven fake (read: LIES). And the same people who demand we all fall in line behind individual number one are the same ones who do not want anyone to investigate him for so much as a parking ticket.

Get over it.

seb146

Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:15 am

All of a sudden, locking up a political opponent because is the worst thing ever. Who woulda thunk it?

stl07

Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:32 am

2016 "lock her up"
2019 "how dare they say they want to lock up a political opponent. They are getting to be like Hitler."
Interesting how every thread is spammed with "bring back paid membership, there are too many spammers"

casinterest

Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:06 pm

stl07 wrote:
2016 "lock her up"
2019 "how dare they say they want to lock up a political opponent. They are getting to be like Hitler."

It's the GOP. Nothing applies to Trump. They should rebrand as the hypocrite party.

seb146

Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:37 pm

casinterest wrote:
stl07 wrote:
2016 "lock her up"

It's the GOP. Nothing applies to Trump. They should rebrand as the hypocrite party.

Let's not forget the Republican party has been investigating both Bill and Hillary for decades and have, so far, only found that he lied about getting oral. Literally nothing else. But, yeah, she needs to be thrown in prison for absolutely nothing at all because she is Hillary.

Compared to:

But, but, but..... The Mueller Report is fake! Barr is the one telling the truth! How dare Democrats want investigations! Barr said he did nothing wrong so he is innocent! Why lock him up when there is Hillary!

BTW, weren't we told like six weeks ago that in three weeks there would be new evidence to investigate about Hillary? Still waiting.................

FTMCPIUS

Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:05 pm

stl07 wrote:
2016 "lock her up"

This is how.

Most in attendance knew HRC had committed ‘crimes.’ How did they know? They were outlined by James Comey in his infamous July, 2016 press conference. Any one of those articulated by him would meet the standard for Trump’s impeachment/conviction. And then he for all intents and purposes exonerated her, something he had no legal authority to do. AG Lynch couldn’t do it because of her ‘inadvertent’ meeting with Bill Clinton at the Phoenix airport a month earlier. Yet, this was something the assistant AG should have done.

Comey stating that whatever HRC did may have been wrong (illegal) but not intentional was an absolute joke. (HRC, a lawyer, signed documents specifically forbidding such acts when she took the job of SoS.) It was at that instant American voters, at least those not drinking the Left’s Kool-Aid, knew the fix was in. He went on to state that any reasonable person in HRC’s position should have known it was wrong to use an unclassified email system to engage in classified messaging. (This, by someone who the MSM had said was the smartest woman in the world!) He also justified the decision (to not prosecute) because ‘they’ couldn’t find a similar case that would bring criminal charges. (So, there had to be a precedent?) Contrary to Comey’s assertion, the decision to not prosecute HRC received major blowback from most of the legal community.

So, those chanting ‘lock her up’ were doing so out of frustration. HRC had not been interviewed by the FBI at that point and yet was exonerated. A double standard if ever there was one.

The chanters wanted someone who broke the law, but who, at that point, had gotten away with it – not a political opponent – to be locked up.

That’s the big difference. There was a choice between a loudmouth moron who was probably going to prove to be a liar and a smooth-talking, proven liar and cheat. It was a poor choice either way, and the lessor of two evils won.

FTMCPIUS

Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:27 pm

seb146 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
stl07 wrote:
2016 "lock her up"

Let's not forget the Republican party has been investigating both Bill and Hillary for decades and have, so far, only found that he lied about getting oral. Literally nothing else. But, yeah, she needs to be thrown in prison for absolutely nothing at all because she is Hillary.

Compared to:

But, but, but..... The Mueller Report is fake! Barr is the one telling the truth! How dare Democrats want investigations! Barr said he did nothing wrong so he is innocent! Why lock him up when there is Hillary!

BTW, weren't we told like six weeks ago that in three weeks there would be new evidence to investigate about Hillary? Still waiting.................

Who said there would be "evidence'? Leaks perhaps but evidence? You waited nearly two years for, it turns out, not much, so a little patience would be in order to let the DOJ do its investigation.

bgm

Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:43 pm

KLDC10 wrote:
I don't think Trump will have the time to come visit her in there. He's a very busy guy.

Sitting on the toilet constipated AF sending out angry tweets with each vain attempt to evacuate his burger-infested bowels doesn’t constitute as busy. :duck:
Sweet Home Talibama. Home of Y’all Qaeda

texdravid

Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:09 pm

Spar wrote:
afcjets wrote:

No it’s the truth and the way millions of Americans feel about the runaway useless probes of the democrat leftists trying to overturn the duly elected Trump.

Nancy is just doing this to appease her agitated AOC rabid bass. She has no interest in impeachment or a senate trial.

You liberals just need to concentrate on the next election which is easily winnable against Trump.
Trump barely won last time...
Tort reform now. Throw lawyers in jail later.

casinterest

Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:39 pm

FTMCPIUS wrote:
seb146 wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Compared to:

Who said there would be "evidence'? Leaks perhaps but evidence? You waited nearly two years for, it turns out, not much, so a little patience would be in order to let the DOJ do its investigation.

DOJ already did it's corrupt job. Maybe you were asleep. Time for Congress to do the job asked by the Special Investigator.

Spar

Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:10 pm

texdravid wrote:
Spar wrote:
afcjets wrote:

No it’s the truth and the way millions of Americans feel about the runaway useless probes of the democrat leftists trying to overturn the duly elected Trump.

Nancy is just doing this to appease her agitated AOC rabid bass. She has no interest in impeachment or a senate trial.

You liberals just need to concentrate on the next election which is easily winnable against Trump.
Trump barely won last time...
Millions of Americans "feel" that the Barr investigations are going to uncover corruption the likes of which this nation has never seen? You believe that?

Trump may have a lot of bigots that hate Mexicans rooting for him and he may have a lot of discontents that want to destroy the American government rooting for him; and there are a lot of elected Republicans that support Trump as long as they see it in their best interests. But the number of literate people who believe that the Barr investigations are going to uncover any corruption you can probably count of your fingers.

If you have any proof though, I'd like to see it.

FTMCPIUS

Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:40 pm

casinterest wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Compared to:

DOJ already did it's corrupt job. Maybe you were asleep. Time for Congress to do the job asked by the Special Investigator.

Apparently I was asleep, so I am in need of enlightenment. Please explain the DOJ's corrupt 'job'.

seb146

Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:53 pm

FTMCPIUS wrote:
casinterest wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:

Apparently I was asleep, so I am in need of enlightenment. Please explain the DOJ's corrupt 'job'.

Barr's "total exoneration" of individual number one. No where but no where in the original Mueller Report did it ever exonerate him or even come close to it.

Magog

Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:36 pm

seb146 wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Barr's "total exoneration" of individual number one. No where but no where in the original Mueller Report did it ever exonerate him or even come close to it.

Which stage of grief is denial?

No collusion and insufficient evidence for obstruction. That’s a HUGE Trump win.

WarRI1

Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:39 am

As was said, rumps probably the most dangerous President we have ever seen. I agree.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

seb146

Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:45 am

Magog wrote:
seb146 wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:

Which stage of grief is denial?

No collusion and insufficient evidence for obstruction. That’s a HUGE Trump win.

Collusion was never a thing. Obstruction would be telling your underlings to not testify under oath or else. As a Republican, I am horrified by what he is doing to this country and that Democrats like you, Magog, would let him.

FTMCPIUS

Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:34 am

seb146 wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
casinterest wrote:

American Bar Association’s response to the Mueller report (excerpts):

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation did not find sufficient evidence that President Donald Trump’s campaign coordinated with Russia to influence the United States’ 2016 election and did not take a clear position on whether Trump obstructed justice.

As far as obstruction, the Mueller report laid out facts on both sides but did not reach a conclusion. Barr’s letter said that “the Special Counsel states that ‘while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.’”

But Barr said that he and Rosenstein "have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel's investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense."
=========================================================
“…this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

So, is it your position that Trump should be charged on the basis of a negative (Mueller's failure to exonerate)?

I am not defending Trump. This would be my position no matter who the President was.

Ken777

Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:36 am

slider wrote:

You apparently missed the news stories about changing the Pelosi videos to make her appear to slur words. Legitimate news channels have shown the original video clip next to the rigged clips.

Meanwhile Pelosi is working with Democrats and attorneys to collect evidence that can send Trump to Prison. Remember Mikey Cohen testifying about Trump misstating the value of his properties when applying for loans (Bank Fraud) and insurance policies (Insurance Fraud).

And who, who'd recognize that Trump lies all the time actually believe that he didn't tell a single lie on his state and federal tax returns? Tax Evasion anyone?

Starting an Impeachment INVESTIGATION now allows for major evidence related to potential prison stays and that is going to scare Trump no end. He, if he has half a brain will make a deal with Pence: The Oval Office for a pardon for the entire family. My bet is that Pence will grab that deal and, if he doesn't, his wife will drag him into the closest closet and convince him to accept the deal. You can bet "Old Whaat's Her Name" wants to become "First Lady" and something as trivial as a Pardon or two won't get in her way.

the only issue is how long do we have to wait?

stratclub

Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:24 am

FTMCPIUS wrote:
seb146 wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation did not find sufficient evidence that President Donald Trump’s campaign coordinated with Russia to influence the United States’ 2016 election and did not take a clear position on whether Trump obstructed justice.

As far as obstruction, the Mueller report laid out facts on both sides but did not reach a conclusion. Barr’s letter said that “the Special Counsel states that ‘while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.’”

But Barr said that he and Rosenstein "have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel's investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense."
“…this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

So, is it your position that Trump should be charged on the basis of a negative (Mueller's failure to exonerate)?

I am not defending Trump. This would be my position no matter who the President was.

Except a prosecutor's job is not to exonerate anybody, it is to show probable cause of crimes. It's in that silly Constitution that doesn't apply to the Democrats apparently.

seb146

Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:06 pm

stratclub wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Except a prosecutor's job is not to exonerate anybody, it is to show probable cause of crimes. It's in that silly Constitution that doesn't apply to the Democrats apparently.

Right. Mueller did his job and, in his report, laid out evidence that Congress should investigate. What is so hard to understand about that? Is Congress now not allowed to investigate when they are given evidence to do so?

casinterest

Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:37 pm

FTMCPIUS wrote:
casinterest wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:

Barr, absolutely doing no justice to the report or the need for congress to investigate further. Remember Barr was appointed by Trump to serve Trump. Not the country. Trump demands absolute loyalty to himself. Not this country.

johnboy
Topic Author

Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:42 pm

slider wrote:

Comedy gold is right. I’ll be laughing at all the far right “commentators” when HIS ass is in prison, and they stammer and sputter trying to keep their own asses out of prison. Ah, in a just world.

And please do keep on talking trash about Ms. Nancy Patricia D’Alesandro Pelosi - it gives a thrill every time I hear misogynistic Trumpistas let a strong woman get under their very thin skins.

Which is pretty much always.

johnboy
Topic Author

Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:46 pm

stratclub wrote:

When you handpick an AG who wasnt going to prosecute in the first place, it tends to rip up that “silly Constitution” argument.

stratosphere

Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:24 pm

johnboy wrote:
slider wrote:

Comedy gold is right. I’ll be laughing at all the far right “commentators” when HIS ass is in prison, and they stammer and sputter trying to keep their own asses out of prison. Ah, in a just world.

And please do keep on talking trash about Ms. Nancy Patricia D’Alesandro Pelosi - it gives a thrill every time I hear misogynistic Trumpistas let a strong woman get under their very thin skins.

Which is pretty much always.

Pelosi's family history is far from clean she is the last person that should be calling for anyone to go to jail.. In fact most all of congress should be in jail if you want to get down in the mud on this.