BN747

Re: Pelosi: “I want to see him in prison.”

Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:48 am

johnboy wrote:
slider wrote:
Pelosi is a sick woman, literally. She can barely form coherent sentences anymore, she stumbles over basic words, misspeaks, she's a lunatic.

All elected officials should undergo drug tests. And senility exams.

This is comedy gold and I love it. The left continues to polarize the debate, and it's to their detriment.

Comedy gold is right. I’ll be laughing at all the far right “commentators” when HIS ass is in prison, and they stammer and sputter trying to keep their own asses out of prison. Ah, in a just world.

And please do keep on talking trash about Ms. Nancy Patricia D’Alesandro Pelosi - it gives a thrill every time I hear misogynistic Trumpistas let a strong woman get under their very thin skins.

Which is pretty much always.

Boy did you call that one right!

Strong smart females = a misogynist's worst nightmare...just look at their leader, he wilts in the presence of one.

Nancy Patricia D’Alesandro Pelosi, is a remarkable woman. Her career was a gutsy one, she was Kamala Harris before Kamala. But even more telling is the shit she had to put up with in - of all places - Baltimore!

Anyone talking trash about her, Hillary Clinton and the like are indeed people who know nothing about the odds these women faced throughout their lives only to persevere and achieve bigger aims - were they men, each would have been president regardless of party.

Next scary woman foe true dedicated Female Haters - Stacey Abrams, Big Smart Black Sassy and I'd bet she could easily body slam the hell out of any of her timid misogynist male detractors.
I'd have loved to see that nutjob who stormed the stage and took Kamala Harris microphone... try that stunt with Stacey Abrams, he'd still be in a coma.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

slider

Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:18 pm

Strong females?

Pelosi's a fucking mob kid and has had a silver spoon in her mouth her entire life. She's more botox and booze than anything at this juncture.

But as is typical from you lefties, you brand anyone who disagrees with you a bigot or racist or misogynist. Come up with better material.... YAWN.

casinterest

Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:29 pm

slider wrote:
Strong females?

Pelosi's a fucking mob kid and has had a silver spoon in her mouth her entire life. She's more botox and booze than anything at this juncture.

But as is typical from you lefties, you brand anyone who disagrees with you a bigot or racist or misogynist. Come up with better material.... YAWN.

Why is that misogynists always shake off their very real character flaws? It is nothing honorable. Just pathetic.
Where ever you go, there you are.

aviationaware

Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:16 pm

Sure, prison! Who cares if there wasn't a crime, jus throw him in jail and let him rot on water and bread.

The Democrats are sinking lower with each passing day. Soon they'll be so low it'll start getting warmer again.

johnboy wrote:
I’ll be laughing at all the far right “commentators” when HIS ass is in prison, and they stammer and sputter trying to keep their own asses out of prison. Ah, in a just world.

May I be so bold to ask what you'd throw him in jail for? Just as an aside, he did not commit a crime so that might be a bit difficult to do while at the same time honoring the state of law.

winginit

Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:09 pm

aviationaware wrote:
Sure, prison! Who cares if there wasn't a crime, jus throw him in jail and let him rot on water and bread.

So 'lock her up!' was okay but 'lock him up!' isn't? Good to know. The hypocrisy is comical.

Magog

Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:50 pm

winginit wrote:
aviationaware wrote:

So 'lock her up!' was okay but 'lock him up!' isn't? Good to know. The hypocrisy is comical.

To be fair, the hypocrisy is on both sides. If “lock her up” wasn’t okay, then you should be very critical of Pelosi.

winginit

Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:54 pm

Magog wrote:
winginit wrote:
aviationaware wrote:

To be fair, the hypocrisy is on both sides. If “lock her up” wasn’t okay, then you should be very critical of Pelosi.

I don't disagree with that, but it's also worth pointing out that what Pelosi said was said in private, whereas 'lock her up!' was not only public, but repeatedly public and part of a campaign. There's a difference.

seb146

Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:43 pm

aviationaware wrote:
johnboy wrote:
I’ll be laughing at all the far right “commentators” when HIS ass is in prison, and they stammer and sputter trying to keep their own asses out of prison. Ah, in a just world.

May I be so bold to ask what you'd throw him in jail for? Just as an aside, he did not commit a crime so that might be a bit difficult to do while at the same time honoring the state of law.

Mueller pointed out there is strong evidence to suggest he obstructed justice and used campaign funds illegally. Since he can not arrest, try, or convict anyone, that is up to Congress. If you want to play the "both sides do it" card as many on the right love to do, CIA agents were killed under his watch and his charities have been a scam.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

casinterest

Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:11 pm

Trumpy is getting closer to prison every day with his lies and deception.
Look at the moves being pulled by Barr to supress evidence.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-sec ... ivilege-on
Boyd wrote that in “the face of this threatened contempt vote, the Attorney General is now compelled to request that the president invoke executive privilege” over the materials the panel had subpoenaed from DOJ and the Commerce Department

What does the lying racist coward still have left to hide? How is collusion an illusion if he has to hide evidence ?
Where ever you go, there you are.

FTMCPIUS

Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:51 am

Calm before the storm?

tommy1808

Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:08 am

johnboy wrote:

Do i remember incorrectly or is there no relationship between beim impeached and/or removed from office and criminal charges? Being impeached for something isn´t a "get out of jail free" card....

Best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......