LAX772LR
Topic Author

Sarah Huckabee Sanders to resign; return to Arkansas for possible governor's run

Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:56 pm

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

She leaves at the end of this month... though she has only had a single press meeting since March.

As per ABCNews:

https://twitter.com/TwitterMoments/stat ... 1169231872
Last edited by SQ22 on Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Typo fixed
I myself, suspect a more prosaic motive... ~Thranduil

einsteinboricua

Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders to resign; return to Arkansa for possible governor's run

Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:02 pm

Talk about carpet bagging.

Knowing that Asa Hutchinson is term limited, she plans to use the Huckabee last name to run. But then again, name recognition is not always a sure thing, as Raul Labrador and Diane Black found out during their primaries for governor.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

casinterest

Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders to resign; return to Arkansa for possible governor's run

Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:06 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:

Knowing that Asa Hutchinson is term limited, she plans to use the Huckabee last name to run. But then again, name recognition is not always a sure thing, as Raul Labrador and Diane Black found out during their primaries for governor.

Well Arkansas went big for Trump, so we know they can roll with Trump's Lies and Racism. But Sarah might be in trouble if they have the same penchant for Misogyny that Trump does.
Where ever you go, there you are.

MaverickM11

Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:10 pm

I kinda figured she was headed to Fox, because she certainly lies enough, then again she's too hideous for even Roger Ailes' ghost and would shatter the leg cam.
E pur si muove -Galileo

LAX772LR
Topic Author

Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:12 pm

...yet she still gets another nearly 3 paid weeks of not doing the job that she hasn't performed for 3months, but still maintaining said job?

I dunno what to call that.
"Privilege" doesn't do it justice.

LAX772LR
Topic Author

Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:15 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
I kinda figured she was headed to Fox, because she certainly lies enough, then again she's too hideous for even Roger Ailes' ghost and would shatter the leg cam.

Dude! My thoughts exactly.

...she's vile enough for Fox, but they'd NEVER let her on, because she's not some bleach-blonde who's scrawny enough to hang-glide on a Dorito.

BN747

Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:16 pm

Sarah 'Chuck-a-Beast' Sanders...Gov?

...don't do it Arkansas, don't do it! It'll put entering the 21st Century off another 40 years.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

jdstJD

Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:20 pm

A person can only take so much humiliation from having to try to defend the indefensible. She tried her best and was a nasty as she had to be to try to defend trump but I think she may have had about enough of looking like a complete lying fool. It also could have been that after trumps horrific comments yesterday about welcoming more offers to provide information on his political opponent she just could bring herself to try to muster up some way to spin it. He probably told her to get out there and save him, she probably said there’s no way, he probably said YOU’RE FIRED!
Lawyer, frequent air traveler and aviation enthusiast.

LAX772LR
Topic Author

Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:21 pm

BN747 wrote:
...don't do it Arkansas, don't do it! It'll put entering the 21st Century off another 40 years.

Bruh, have you *been* to Arkansas?

Outside of about two cities, they're still working on entering the 20th! :razz:

jdstJD

Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:24 pm

Tried to edit my prior post but instead I quoted myself and for some reason it won’t let me delete my own post :roll:

jdstJD wrote:
A person can only take so much humiliation from having to try to defend the indefensible. She tried her best and was as nasty as she possibly could be to try to defend trump but I think she may have had about enough of looking like a complete lying fool. It also could have been that after trumps horrific comments yesterday about welcoming more offers to provide information on his political opponent she just couldn’t bring herself to try to muster up some way to spin it. He probably told her to get out there and save him, she probably said there’s no way, he probably said YOU’RE FIRED!

LAX772LR
Topic Author

Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:16 pm

jdstJD wrote:
and for some reason it won’t let me delete my own post

You can only delete your own post within the first minute of posting, and only if no one else has posted subsequently; otherwise it requires a mod to delete.

You can edit it for the first 15min min afterward though.

alfa164

Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:22 pm

jdstJD wrote:
A person can only take so much humiliation from having to try to defend the indefensible. She tried her best and was a nasty as she had to be to try to defend trump but I think she may have had about enough of looking like a complete lying fool. It also could have been that after trumps horrific comments yesterday about welcoming more offers to provide information on his political opponent she just could bring herself to try to muster up some way to spin it. He probably told her to get out there and save him, she probably said there’s no way, he probably said YOU’RE FIRED!

She seemed to bathe in that humiliation... and she was a complete lying fool, along with her boss. As backwards as Arkansas is, I doubt even the voters there will appreciate her "capabilities"... although, it is Arkansas...

"How do you know the toothbrush was invented in Arkansas?"
"If it was invented anywhere else, it would have been 'teethbrush'".
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....

MaverickM11

Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:24 pm

Gotta admit listening to the news review her "tenure", there are so many lies I completely forgot about. Who could forget the time she made abusing immigrant children by separating them from their parents not just republican, but christian? Just like Jesus would do... :rotfl:
LAX772LR wrote:
...yet she still gets another nearly 3 paid weeks of not doing the job that she hasn't performed for 3months, but still maintaining said job?

I dunno what to call that.
"Privilege" doesn't do it justice.

Seeing as a Trump appointee just recommended Cryptkeeper Conway be fired for being such an ethics nightmare and the collective response was "we don't care", I assume...this would fall into the same category.
E pur si muove -Galileo

einsteinboricua

Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:17 pm

LAX772LR wrote:
...she's vile enough for Fox, but they'd NEVER let her on, because she's not some bleach-blonde who's scrawny enough to hang-glide on a Dorito.]

Nothing some strong peroxide can't take care of.

dmg626

Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:21 pm

She did a great job, she’s an awesome person and I wish her luck in her next career. Press personnel historically only stay a year or two at the most, a very demanding job

NIKV69

Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:23 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:

How is running in the state you come from carpet bagging? Hillary carpet bagged when she ran in NY.
Nikon from day one, Nikon till I die,

johns624

Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:29 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
einsteinboricua wrote:

How is running in the state you come from carpet bagging? Hillary carpet bagged when she ran in NY.
I believe he meant "coat tailing".

ltbewr

Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:29 am

I see some good places to work in the future like being the spokesperson for a anti-Immigrant or anti-GLTBQ group or maybe Boeing.

WarRI1

Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:35 am

Even a liar like her can finally reach a point, I cannot wait to see who is next on the Guillotine.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

N757ST

Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:45 am

I didn’t particularly like her in that role. That said, we as a nation should be supporting women, and while you might not like her personally or politically, there is little excuse to body shame her, to call her a “beast” or what have you. This thread is another in a chain of people slamming people they dislike with terms and opinions they claim to oppose.

afcjets

Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:39 am

jdstJD wrote:
It also could have been that after trumps horrific comments yesterday about welcoming more offers to provide information on his political opponent she just could bring herself to try to muster up some way to spin it. He probably told her to get out there and save him, she probably said there’s no way, he probably said YOU’RE FIRED!

I doubt it. She's not blinded by hatred to not see how he laid a trap for the media, Democrats, and HRC by getting them to feign horror about what he said might do with an ally like Norway that HRC has already done with an adversary Russia when the IG or Durham reports are released. It's nice to know you will be horrified by her actions too.

MaverickM11

Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:55 am

afcjets wrote:
jdstJD wrote:
It also could have been that after trumps horrific comments yesterday about welcoming more offers to provide information on his political opponent she just could bring herself to try to muster up some way to spin it. He probably told her to get out there and save him, she probably said there’s no way, he probably said YOU’RE FIRED!

I doubt it. She's not blinded by hatred to not see how he laid a trap for the media, Democrats, and HRC by getting them to feign horror about what he said might do with an ally like Norway that HRC has already done with an adversary Russia when the IG or Durham reports are released. It's nice to know you will be horrified by her actions too.

Was that English?

N757ST wrote:
I didn’t particularly like her in that role. That said, we as a nation should be supporting women, and while you might not like her personally or politically, there is little excuse to body shame her, to call her a “beast” or what have you. This thread is another in a chain of people slamming people they dislike with terms and opinions they claim to oppose.

Not supporting Eva Braun doesn't mean you don't support women. What is there even to support? She barely ever did her job, and when she did, she pathologically lied. Poorly. She's as ugly on the inside as she is on the outside. And that's just trying to be Presidential with respect to women--he and his followers have zero problem shaming women left and right, so it must be ok right?
E pur si muove -Galileo

jdstJD

Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:20 am

afcjets wrote:
jdstJD wrote:

Ahhh, I see. So it’s ok to welcome dirt on a political opponent as long as you’re getting it from an “ally”. Got it.

seb146

Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:16 am

With Conway and Sanders gone, who will spin his lies?

Hold on.... let me grab some popcorn. This is going to be painfully fun.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

Tugger

Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:17 am

afcjets wrote:
that HRC has already done with an adversary Russia when the IG or Durham reports are released. It's nice to know you will be horrified by her actions too.

Wait, you mean the report the Republicans started and commissioned with Steele? I know it was terrible that Republicans did that.

Now I know you'll come back with that it was the Dems that took it further and dug into it but I am wondering if you will be able to admit we Republicans did it first and with the intent to use it against Trump.

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
Productivity isn’t about getting more things done, rather it’s about getting the right things done, while doing less. - M. Oshin

MaverickM11

Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:41 am

Tugger wrote:
afcjets wrote:
that HRC has already done with an adversary Russia when the IG or Durham reports are released. It's nice to know you will be horrified by her actions too.

Wait, you mean the report the Republicans started and commissioned with Steele? I know it was terrible that Republicans did that.

And the republicans said it was all a-o-k...which it is legally speaking:

E pur si muove -Galileo

BN747

Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:05 am

N757ST wrote:

You would have been rotisseried here ..had you said that regarding Obama on day 1 of his job...

Having said that, your 'kum-baya', everybody go along and get along approach is great -- and may very exist in another part of the galaxy perhaps and as much as I wanted this world to head that way, after 40 years, it's not even close! But aside from the current idiot president, the world was on that path - president-whiny-far-bitch-hater has us fast tracking in the exact opposite direction!

So for him taking Public Service official conduct level into the cesspool and straight to the bottom...I already see that damage and harm caused due to his extreme ignorance will out live me should I live another 30 years. And given what the FAT Idiot has and is doing, I think I really want the 30 if it were guaranteed...by science not the Buy-Bull.

...and finally,
Any Public official..ALL of them, should NOT be exempt from personal and public scorn if they show themselves to be complete Liars, Extra-ordinarily Ignorant Grifters and Thius- full stop!

See 1st Amendment.

Sarah Chuck-a-Beast Sanders deserves everything coming here way (I see lots of favorite eateries being interrupted by patrons that recognize her...
...at least if a Food Fight breaks out...we know not much of it will hit the floor-

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

B777LRF

Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:46 am

Good riddance to the Arkansas Lard Biscuit (c).
Signature. You just read one.

keesje

Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:42 am

jdstJD wrote:

Agree. I expected her to have had enough for some time..
"Never mistake motion for action." Ernest Hemingway

DIRECTFLT

Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:27 am

I'm hoping for Sarah's replacement to be her Dad, Mike Huckabee.

But really... it's Alex Jones for Press Secretary that has me dreaming...
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

Jetty

Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:39 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:

I’m hoping for the return of Anthony Scaramucci. :bouncy:

tommy1808

Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:50 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:

One of the few things that may increase this White Houses entertainment value. Plus given his alledged Cocaine habit the appropriate place...

Best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......

jdstJD

Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:15 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:

Well from what he’s said so far publicly it appears that the deputy press secretary will be just as bad as she was if he replaces her permanently.

N757ST

Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:18 pm

BN747 wrote:
N757ST wrote:

You would have been rotisseried here ..had you said that regarding Obama on day 1 of his job...

Having said that, your 'kum-baya', everybody go along and get along approach is great -- and may very exist in another part of the galaxy perhaps and as much as I wanted this world to head that way, after 40 years, it's not even close! But aside from the current idiot president, the world was on that path - president-whiny-far-bitch-hater has us fast tracking in the exact opposite direction!

So for him taking Public Service official conduct level into the cesspool and straight to the bottom...I already see that damage and harm caused due to his extreme ignorance will out live me should I live another 30 years. And given what the FAT Idiot has and is doing, I think I really want the 30 if it were guaranteed...by science not the Buy-Bull.

...and finally,
Any Public official..ALL of them, should NOT be exempt from personal and public scorn if they show themselves to be complete Liars, Extra-ordinarily Ignorant Grifters and Thius- full stop!

See 1st Amendment.

Sarah Chuck-a-Beast Sanders deserves everything coming here way (I see lots of favorite eateries being interrupted by patrons that recognize her...
...at least if a Food Fight breaks out...we know not much of it will hit the floor-

BN747

Cool, just good to know that when I disagree with Elizabeth Warren, Hillary Clinton, and Stacey Abraham’s that I have Carte Blanche to go ahead and bash them for being old, overweight, or ugly just because I have a poor opinion of them.

MaverickM11

Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:53 pm

N757ST wrote:
BN747 wrote:
N757ST wrote:

...and finally,

See 1st Amendment.

BN747

Cool, just good to know that when I disagree with Elizabeth Warren, Hillary Clinton, and Stacey Abraham’s that I have Carte Blanche to go ahead and bash them for being old, overweight, or ugly just because I have a poor opinion of them.

Y'all already do, so what's new? It's been a signature, defining feature of Trump and his followers since day 1.
E pur si muove -Galileo

Dutchy

Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:58 pm

She will surely be missed by the Trump administration, whom is going to succeed her with the same love for alternative facts as she does?
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!

alfa164

Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:26 pm

Dutchy wrote:
She will surely be missed by the Trump administration, whom is going to succeed her with the same love for alternative facts as she does?

Mitch McConnell would qualify:

https://intpolicydigest.org/2018/10/19/ ... ashington/
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....

BN747

Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:06 pm

N757ST wrote:
BN747 wrote:
N757ST wrote:

...and finally,

See 1st Amendment.

BN747

So your brain is telling you that 'I simply am in only 'disagreement' with Sarah Chuck-A-Beast Sanders and this it?

Well if that is the method your mind uses to draw accurate comparisons then you already are in a world of hurt.

Let us see how mindful you are in future posts here and how you express 'public figures...' or do your past posts here, reflect your behaving accordingly as you preach?

BN747

einsteinboricua

Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:12 pm

johns624 wrote:
I believe he meant "coat tailing".

Yes. Got the terms mixed up. However...

NIKV69 wrote:
How is running in the state you come from carpet bagging?
I assume you disagree with Trump bashing Biden in PA by saying that Biden "left you" and say that Biden campaigning in PA is not carpet bagging? After all, he was born in PA and moved from the state at the age of 10 (hardly by HIS choice).

N757ST

Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:35 pm

BN747 wrote:
N757ST wrote:
BN747 wrote:

...and finally,

See 1st Amendment.

BN747

So your brain is telling you that 'I simply am in only 'disagreement' with Sarah Chuck-A-Beast Sanders and this it?

Well if that is the method your mind uses to draw accurate comparisons then you already are in a world of hurt.

Let us see how mindful you are in future posts here and how you express 'public figures...' or do your past posts here, reflect your behaving accordingly as you preach?

BN747

In the past I don’t think I can recall demeaning politicians or other public figures due to their appearance. I will certainly comment when I disagree with their policies, but I’m not a person that used terms like “hildabeast” or other derogatory descriptors.

BN747

Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:01 pm

N757ST wrote:
BN747 wrote:
N757ST wrote:

BN747

In the past I don’t think I can recall demeaning politicians or other public figures due to their appearance. I will certainly comment when I disagree with their policies, but I’m not a person that used terms like “hildabeast” or other derogatory descriptors.

Then knock yourself out calling Elizabeth Warren 'Pocohontas' because you disagree with her and make gunny of her granny glasses...but a warning, it won't go over well when you attack someone decent.

Attack Hillary's looks - go right ahead.

Attack Stacey Abrams as much as you want....and I'll tell you how it will end- you deleting your account after making a fool of yourself.

The Dem party doesn't tolerate foul people like Louie Gohmert, Steve King, Michelle Bachman, perverts? Yes, BOTH parties, like America is full of pervs. But Republicans are known for producing the most hypocrites on that front and people like the Chucka-A-Beast has no problem speaking for them (and her boss) with a straight face as if people like this have something worthy to say - they don't.

Sanders was not Decent. She failed the American people.

BN747

N757ST

Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:27 pm

At least you are embracing your double standard. There are criminals, liars, perverts, and a-holes in both political parties. Elizebeth Warren used a virtually non existent Native American heritage to advance her career, and despite that no I don’t recall calling her Pocahontas. And while I made the statement earlier I haven’t nor do I plan to cast shade on people due to their appearance. That fact that you are speaks more to you then it does to me.

The Democratic Party isn’t this knight in shining armor, this beacon of light as you cast them to be, and certainly the republican party isn’t either. The fact that you are as polarized as you are, and the fact that the parties are becoming so polarizing, is much of what is wrong with our country.

seb146

Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:54 pm

N757ST wrote:
At least you are embracing your double standard. There are criminals, liars, perverts, and a-holes in both political parties. Elizebeth Warren used a virtually non existent Native American heritage to advance her career, and despite that no I don’t recall calling her Pocahontas. And while I made the statement earlier I haven’t nor do I plan to cast shade on people due to their appearance. That fact that you are speaks more to you then it does to me.

The Democratic Party isn’t this knight in shining armor, this beacon of light as you cast them to be, and certainly the republican party isn’t either. The fact that you are as polarized as you are, and the fact that the parties are becoming so polarizing, is much of what is wrong with our country.

Are you sure Warren did it ONLY to "advance" her career? Or did she say it because she was told, like many of us were? I have a great-grandmother who has the look of a Native but, it turns out, she is Welsh.

When the Republican party starts prosecuting and standing loud and firm against bigotry, hate, misogyny, and federal crimes, I will believe you that "both sides do it" but, until then, you need to do some more fact checking and research.

seb146

Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:56 pm

It will be interesting to see how many times she is confronted defending the lies of the administration and saying "that was taken out of context" or "I never said that" or something similar? I know the base will defend her and start screaming "FAKE NEWS!!" when this happens because that's all they've got!

BN747

Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:38 pm

N757ST wrote:

So BOTH parties are reflective of US....us Americans.

Us Americans are indeed 'criminals, liars, perverts, and a-holes '..therefore, should our representatives not be?

Of course they are!

But the distinction lies with which party best serves the masses.

Democratic Party - More Minorities, More Women, More diverse on all levels LBGTQ + disabled laws, advocates for Healthcare as a right.

vs

Republican Party - Mostly white, fewer Minorities, fewer Women,diversity at the lowest levels possible. advocates for only self-serving mentalities.

Only ONE party represent and looks like MOST Americans.... known as the Masses.

You've gotta be swimming in the deepest lake of stupidity to defy that fact. But we have quite a few here who give that their best.

As for you not being the 'name calling' type, that's a nice quality. As soon as the FAT Fuck American president started name calling everyone in sight since 2015, I must ask...

...do ANY posts, by you, exist of you bitching about the US president's unbecoming as chief statesman for nation OR is this your 1st shot at calling out a regular citizen for shaming a public official's appearance? And why does it both you so much as 'threaten' to appearance-shame 'Hillary Clinton, Elizabeth Warren or Stacey Abrams' as retaliation towards me as a counter act? Although you meant it demonstrably, the thought alone indicates YOUR sense of balance, fairness and approach to justly deserved criticisms.

BN747

N757ST

Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:13 pm

Frankly, my opinion of Trump is that he’d be a lot better president if he’d shut his mouth far more often and if his twitter feed were shut down. I think he’s done a lot of piss poor work, and some work that I agree with. He’s certainly a flawed president, and if the Democrats put up a moderate candidate then I’d certainly consider voting for them, as I have in the past. I’ve voted for democrat senators, a democrat representative, and even Obama, twice. I also have voted for republicans, Multiple times.

Where you and I obviously differ is opinions on what is a right or not. You call people like myself self serving, and to a degree that is the case. I pride myself on being a self sufficient person that does not rely on government to survive. I chose a good career path, I met a wonderful wife that also chose a lucrative path, and we have a young son that I diligently save money for so that he can get a good quality education. I grew up middle class, I worked my way through college and was was able to leave with little debt.

So self serving? Yep, I am. I’m not asking the government for health care... my employer covers that. I’m not asking the government to cover the cost of my education, I took care of that.

Now, I understand there’s a section of this country without the ability to do these things, and I get that we need to provide assistance to some that need it, but where I diverge sharply with these democrat candidates is in what the government should fund. No, the government IMO should not pay for your private university education, it doesn’t owe you health care, this isn’t a nanny state. I don’t believe in overzealous regulation and I believe in keeping tax burdens low.

In many ways all of these democrat candidates are the same as Donald Trump. They will say anything to get elected. Free education is in vogue... promise it! Free healthcare... promise it. But it’s not free, it’s all got to come from somewhere, or more correctly some one. People with means want to protect them, people without means want to extract from those that do. Where that balance exists is the biggest difference between the parties. The Democrats want to push that equation pretty hard right now, by increasing individual and corporate taxes to higher levels to pay for these grand programs. That’s where I break with them pretty hard.... I’m all for paying for infrastructure etc, but I’m not for providing many services that people can provide themselves. I send my kid to daycare at a cost of $1200 a month, and about quarter of the kids have their cost covered by my state.... how is that at all fair? And I’m the one with the far larger tax burden. I use very few services, but yet I’m told here constantly I need to pay my fair share.

So yes, we are different. You want the government to take care of you, I want to take care of myself. You can call that selfish but that’s my opinion. People like seb want the government to pay for their poor choice in education, which I don’t support. Education is affordable if you choose a career that can actually pay if off. Self determination, self sufficiency, if that’s selfish that mark me as selfish.

afcjets

Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:47 pm

BN747 wrote:
N757ST wrote:

Then knock yourself out calling Elizabeth Warren 'Pocohontas' because you disagree with her and make gunny of her granny glasses...but a warning, it won't go over well when you attack someone decent.

Attack Stacey Abrams as much as you want....and I'll tell you how it will end- you deleting your account after making a fool of yourself.

So far you're the only one who has attacked Stacey's looks:

BN747 wrote:
Stacey Abrams, Big Smart Black Sassy and I'd bet she could easily body slam the hell out of any of her timid misogynist male detractors.

afcjets

Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:48 pm

BN747 wrote:
N757ST wrote:

BN747 wrote:
Stacey Abrams, Big Smart Black Sassy and I'd bet she could easily body slam the hell out of any of her timid misogynist male detractors.

bhill

Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:57 pm

He needs to put...wait for it...

Kellyanne Conway in that job....then we will TRULY have "alternate news"....

hahahaha
Carpe Pices

BN747

Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:33 pm

afcjets wrote:
BN747 wrote:
N757ST wrote:

BN747 wrote:

Sounds like a scream from a women's prison...

Or only a timid misogynist male would construe a claim of Big Smart Black Sassy woman as a slam...

Clearly, you know zilch about women in general and black women in particular...here, I'll assist.

There's a show currently running called 'Claws'... you could learn a lot from this show. But you will undoubtedly understand ' Big Smart Black Sassy' clearer than ever after 5 minutes or maybe just 3 seconds.

BN747