afcjets
Posts: 2817
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders to resign; return to Arkansa for possible governor's run

Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:26 pm

BN747 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
BN747 wrote:
Then knock yourself out calling Elizabeth Warren 'Pocohontas' because you disagree with her and make gunny of her granny glasses...but a warning, it won't go over well when you attack someone decent.

Attack Hillary's looks - go right ahead.

Attack Stacey Abrams as much as you want....and I'll tell you how it will end- you deleting your account after making a fool of yourself.


So far you're the only one who has attacked Stacey's looks:


BN747 wrote:
Sounds like a scream from a women's prison...

Or only a timid misogynist male would construe a claim of Big Smart Black Sassy woman as a slam...

Clearly, you know zilch about women in general and black women in particular...here, I'll assist.

There's a show currently running called 'Claws'... you could learn a lot from this show. But you will undoubtedly understand ' Big Smart Black Sassy' clearer than ever after 5 minutes or maybe just 3 seconds.

BN747


Black women are not as monolithic as you think or want them to be. That being said most women do not like being called big nor would they take being able to body slam men or anyone for that matter a compliment. Stacey has a law degree from Yale and almost became the first female governor of Georgia, yet you want her to fit some stereotype of a "big smart black sassy" woman you saw on a fictional tv or reality show.
 
winginit
Posts: 2542
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders to resign; return to Arkansa for possible governor's run

Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:29 am

dmg626 wrote:
She did a great job, she’s an awesome person and I wish her luck in her next career. Press personnel historically only stay a year or two at the most, a very demanding job


Did you even think to do a shred of fact checking before posting that? Only stay a year or two at the most? Try again. Let's take a look at Obama's Press Secretaries:

Josh Earnest: 2 Years, 214 Days
Jay Carney: 3 Years, 129 Days
Robert Gibbs: 2 Years, 22 Days

So what I think you meant to say was that Donald Trump's press personnel historically last less than two years... sometimes way less than two years.

We need look no further than the third line of Sarah Sanders' Wikipedia page to know exactly how she'll be remembered... as a liar:

Image
 
MikeDrop
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:21 pm

Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders to resign; return to Arkansa for possible governor's run

Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:47 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
Not supporting Eva Braun doesn't mean you don't support women.

Really? Eva Braun? You are comparing her to Eva Braun? Don't you think this is over the top and unnecessary? This is toxic stuff. It's perfectly acceptable to dislike Trump and his policies, but this is just too far. Do you even want to live in the same country with Republicans or do all of you folks really want to poison the discourse to the point where nothing can ever be repaired? Serious question. Do you even see a future beyond your anger?

Mike Drop
 
seb146
Posts: 20200
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders to resign; return to Arkansa for possible governor's run

Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:48 am

MikeDrop wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
Not supporting Eva Braun doesn't mean you don't support women.

Really? Eva Braun? You are comparing her to Eva Braun? Don't you think this is over the top and unnecessary? This is toxic stuff. It's perfectly acceptable to dislike Trump and his policies, but this is just too far. Do you even want to live in the same country with Republicans or do all of you folks really want to poison the discourse to the point where nothing can ever be repaired? Serious question. Do you even see a future beyond your anger?

Mike Drop


C'mon, Mike. You knew this had to happen. After all the depictions of both Obamas as monkeys and witch doctors and with Hitler mustaches. What was the right wing response to the outrage? First Amendment! Freedom of speech! Get over it!

I would ask that Maverick correct one thing: Don't compare Sanders to Braun. I think she is more like Goebbels, spinning all the lies and oddities and awful treatment of children and minorities at the hands of this administration. Telling us it never happened.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
N757ST
Posts: 703
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2002 6:00 am

Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders to resign; return to Arkansa for possible governor's run

Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:58 am

seb146 wrote:
MikeDrop wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
Not supporting Eva Braun doesn't mean you don't support women.

Really? Eva Braun? You are comparing her to Eva Braun? Don't you think this is over the top and unnecessary? This is toxic stuff. It's perfectly acceptable to dislike Trump and his policies, but this is just too far. Do you even want to live in the same country with Republicans or do all of you folks really want to poison the discourse to the point where nothing can ever be repaired? Serious question. Do you even see a future beyond your anger?

Mike Drop


C'mon, Mike. You knew this had to happen. After all the depictions of both Obamas as monkeys and witch doctors and with Hitler mustaches. What was the right wing response to the outrage? First Amendment! Freedom of speech! Get over it!

I would ask that Maverick correct one thing: Don't compare Sanders to Braun. I think she is more like Goebbels, spinning all the lies and oddities and awful treatment of children and minorities at the hands of this administration. Telling us it never happened.



You realize there are extremists in both parties... right. And that those extremists don’t represent the majority views.... right? Do you honestly think the average republican was using crass racist language calling Obama a monkey or what not? Hell, I voted for Obama, as a Republican. I’ll say it again, there are many shades between blue and red, yet folks like yourself continually want to block people into extremes of the left or right.
 
seb146
Posts: 20200
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders to resign; return to Arkansa for possible governor's run

Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:10 am

N757ST wrote:
seb146 wrote:
MikeDrop wrote:
Really? Eva Braun? You are comparing her to Eva Braun? Don't you think this is over the top and unnecessary? This is toxic stuff. It's perfectly acceptable to dislike Trump and his policies, but this is just too far. Do you even want to live in the same country with Republicans or do all of you folks really want to poison the discourse to the point where nothing can ever be repaired? Serious question. Do you even see a future beyond your anger?

Mike Drop


C'mon, Mike. You knew this had to happen. After all the depictions of both Obamas as monkeys and witch doctors and with Hitler mustaches. What was the right wing response to the outrage? First Amendment! Freedom of speech! Get over it!

I would ask that Maverick correct one thing: Don't compare Sanders to Braun. I think she is more like Goebbels, spinning all the lies and oddities and awful treatment of children and minorities at the hands of this administration. Telling us it never happened.



You realize there are extremists in both parties... right. And that those extremists don’t represent the majority views.... right? Do you honestly think the average republican was using crass racist language calling Obama a monkey or what not? Hell, I voted for Obama, as a Republican. I’ll say it again, there are many shades between blue and red, yet folks like yourself continually want to block people into extremes of the left or right.


And the moderate Republicans were drinking the "but we have freedom of speech" koolade.

I get the job of a WH spokesperson is to show their boss in the best possible light. She did her job because the base believed her 100% of the time. For her to get angry for her being questioned and the way she treated the press was extra.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
N757ST
Posts: 703
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2002 6:00 am

Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders to resign; return to Arkansa for possible governor's run

Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:16 am

seb146 wrote:
N757ST wrote:
seb146 wrote:

C'mon, Mike. You knew this had to happen. After all the depictions of both Obamas as monkeys and witch doctors and with Hitler mustaches. What was the right wing response to the outrage? First Amendment! Freedom of speech! Get over it!

I would ask that Maverick correct one thing: Don't compare Sanders to Braun. I think she is more like Goebbels, spinning all the lies and oddities and awful treatment of children and minorities at the hands of this administration. Telling us it never happened.



You realize there are extremists in both parties... right. And that those extremists don’t represent the majority views.... right? Do you honestly think the average republican was using crass racist language calling Obama a monkey or what not? Hell, I voted for Obama, as a Republican. I’ll say it again, there are many shades between blue and red, yet folks like yourself continually want to block people into extremes of the left or right.


And the moderate Republicans were drinking the "but we have freedom of speech" koolade.

I get the job of a WH spokesperson is to show their boss in the best possible light. She did her job because the base believed her 100% of the time. For her to get angry for her being questioned and the way she treated the press was extra.


That’s just bull. I’m a moderate republican and if you think I’d ever use racist nasty language like that you are flat out wrong. There is a small yet vocal section of the Republican Party that do a horrible service to the vast majority that are reasonable people. Just like there are majority of folks on the left that aren’t going full Bernie and Elizabeth that want reasonable compromise. Realize and embrace the fact that the average American isn’t as polarized as this forum.
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 17388
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders to resign; return to Arkansa for possible governor's run

Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:25 pm

MikeDrop wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
Not supporting Eva Braun doesn't mean you don't support women.

Really? Eva Braun? You are comparing her to Eva Braun? Don't you think this is over the top and unnecessary? This is toxic stuff. It's perfectly acceptable to dislike Trump and his policies, but this is just too far. Do you even want to live in the same country with Republicans or do all of you folks really want to poison the discourse to the point where nothing can ever be repaired? Serious question. Do you even see a future beyond your anger?

Mike Drop

Simmer down dear. No one is comparing her to Eva Braun. Just pointing out supporting women doesn’t mean you also support horrible women without question. Supporting the LGBT community doesn’t mean you have to support pedophile wannabe Nazi Yolo Minneapolis.
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
User avatar
DL717
Posts: 1535
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:53 pm

Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders to resign; return to Arkansa for possible governor's run

Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:31 pm

N757ST wrote:
BN747 wrote:
N757ST wrote:
I didn’t particularly like her in that role. That said, we as a nation should be supporting women, and while you might not like her personally or politically, there is little excuse to body shame her, to call her a “beast” or what have you. This thread is another in a chain of people slamming people they dislike with terms and opinions they claim to oppose.


You would have been rotisseried here ..had you said that regarding Obama on day 1 of his job...

Having said that, your 'kum-baya', everybody go along and get along approach is great -- and may very exist in another part of the galaxy perhaps and as much as I wanted this world to head that way, after 40 years, it's not even close! But aside from the current idiot president, the world was on that path - president-whiny-far-bitch-hater has us fast tracking in the exact opposite direction!

So for him taking Public Service official conduct level into the cesspool and straight to the bottom...I already see that damage and harm caused due to his extreme ignorance will out live me should I live another 30 years. And given what the FAT Idiot has and is doing, I think I really want the 30 if it were guaranteed...by science not the Buy-Bull.

...and finally,
Any Public official..ALL of them, should NOT be exempt from personal and public scorn if they show themselves to be complete Liars, Extra-ordinarily Ignorant Grifters and Thius- full stop!

See 1st Amendment.

Sarah Chuck-a-Beast Sanders deserves everything coming here way (I see lots of favorite eateries being interrupted by patrons that recognize her...
...at least if a Food Fight breaks out...we know not much of it will hit the floor-

BN747



Cool, just good to know that when I disagree with Elizabeth Warren, Hillary Clinton, and Stacey Abraham’s that I have Carte Blanche to go ahead and bash them for being old, overweight, or ugly just because I have a poor opinion of them.


Libs are full of misogyny aren’t they? Comedy. Pure comedy.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?
 
Pi7472000
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:26 pm

Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders to resign; return to Arkansa for possible governor's run

Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:33 pm

Working class red state voter are amazing at voting against their own interests!! She will have no problem winning in Arkansas. That was an awful place when I drove through once. I am surprised they keep voting the way they do there!
 
User avatar
DL717
Posts: 1535
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:53 pm

Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders to resign; return to Arkansa for possible governor's run

Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:35 pm

seb146 wrote:
N757ST wrote:
At least you are embracing your double standard. There are criminals, liars, perverts, and a-holes in both political parties. Elizebeth Warren used a virtually non existent Native American heritage to advance her career, and despite that no I don’t recall calling her Pocahontas. And while I made the statement earlier I haven’t nor do I plan to cast shade on people due to their appearance. That fact that you are speaks more to you then it does to me.

The Democratic Party isn’t this knight in shining armor, this beacon of light as you cast them to be, and certainly the republican party isn’t either. The fact that you are as polarized as you are, and the fact that the parties are becoming so polarizing, is much of what is wrong with our country.


Are you sure Warren did it ONLY to "advance" her career? Or did she say it because she was told, like many of us were? I have a great-grandmother who has the look of a Native but, it turns out, she is Welsh.

When the Republican party starts prosecuting and standing loud and firm against bigotry, hate, misogyny, and federal crimes, I will believe you that "both sides do it" but, until then, you need to do some more fact checking and research.


If you aren’t smart enough to look in the mirror and think “maybe I’m not at all Native American” you probably shouldn’t run with it.

Oh and that whole bigotry, hate, misogyny line your running with is laughable. Look in a mirror.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?
 
User avatar
DL717
Posts: 1535
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:53 pm

Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders to resign; return to Arkansa for possible governor's run

Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:37 pm

Pi7472000 wrote:
Working class red state voter are amazing at voting against their own interests!! She will have no problem winning in Arkansas. That was an awful place when I drove through once. I am surprised they keep voting the way they do there!


Thanks for proving my last point so quickly.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?
 
seb146
Posts: 20200
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders to resign; return to Arkansa for possible governor's run

Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:56 pm

DL717 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
N757ST wrote:
At least you are embracing your double standard. There are criminals, liars, perverts, and a-holes in both political parties. Elizebeth Warren used a virtually non existent Native American heritage to advance her career, and despite that no I don’t recall calling her Pocahontas. And while I made the statement earlier I haven’t nor do I plan to cast shade on people due to their appearance. That fact that you are speaks more to you then it does to me.

The Democratic Party isn’t this knight in shining armor, this beacon of light as you cast them to be, and certainly the republican party isn’t either. The fact that you are as polarized as you are, and the fact that the parties are becoming so polarizing, is much of what is wrong with our country.


Are you sure Warren did it ONLY to "advance" her career? Or did she say it because she was told, like many of us were? I have a great-grandmother who has the look of a Native but, it turns out, she is Welsh.

When the Republican party starts prosecuting and standing loud and firm against bigotry, hate, misogyny, and federal crimes, I will believe you that "both sides do it" but, until then, you need to do some more fact checking and research.


If you aren’t smart enough to look in the mirror and think “maybe I’m not at all Native American” you probably shouldn’t run with it.

Oh and that whole bigotry, hate, misogyny line your running with is laughable. Look in a mirror.


She never said she was full blown Native like you have been conditioned to believe.

As far as the hate thing, look which party supports things like neo-Nazis, not accepting the end of the Civil War, putting one Bible verse above the Constitution, etc. It ain't Democrats!
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 17388
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders to resign; return to Arkansa for possible governor's run

Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:07 pm

DL717 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
N757ST wrote:
At least you are embracing your double standard. There are criminals, liars, perverts, and a-holes in both political parties. Elizebeth Warren used a virtually non existent Native American heritage to advance her career, and despite that no I don’t recall calling her Pocahontas. And while I made the statement earlier I haven’t nor do I plan to cast shade on people due to their appearance. That fact that you are speaks more to you then it does to me.

The Democratic Party isn’t this knight in shining armor, this beacon of light as you cast them to be, and certainly the republican party isn’t either. The fact that you are as polarized as you are, and the fact that the parties are becoming so polarizing, is much of what is wrong with our country.


Are you sure Warren did it ONLY to "advance" her career? Or did she say it because she was told, like many of us were? I have a great-grandmother who has the look of a Native but, it turns out, she is Welsh.

When the Republican party starts prosecuting and standing loud and firm against bigotry, hate, misogyny, and federal crimes, I will believe you that "both sides do it" but, until then, you need to do some more fact checking and research.


If you aren’t smart enough to look in the mirror and think “maybe I’m not at all Native American” you probably shouldn’t run with it.

Oh and that whole bigotry, hate, misogyny line your running with is laughable. Look in a mirror.

Pathological lying, bigotry, hate, and misogyny worked great for your party and President, so why you mad brah?

N757ST wrote:
seb146 wrote:
N757ST wrote:


You realize there are extremists in both parties... right. And that those extremists don’t represent the majority views.... right? Do you honestly think the average republican was using crass racist language calling Obama a monkey or what not? Hell, I voted for Obama, as a Republican. I’ll say it again, there are many shades between blue and red, yet folks like yourself continually want to block people into extremes of the left or right.


And the moderate Republicans were drinking the "but we have freedom of speech" koolade.

I get the job of a WH spokesperson is to show their boss in the best possible light. She did her job because the base believed her 100% of the time. For her to get angry for her being questioned and the way she treated the press was extra.


That’s just bull. I’m a moderate republican and if you think I’d ever use racist nasty language like that you are flat out wrong. There is a small yet vocal section of the Republican Party that do a horrible service to the vast majority that are reasonable people. Just like there are majority of folks on the left that aren’t going full Bernie and Elizabeth that want reasonable compromise. Realize and embrace the fact that the average American isn’t as polarized as this forum.

On what planet are the violent white nationalists increasingly driving the GOP in any way similar to Warren and Sanders?
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
N757ST
Posts: 703
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2002 6:00 am

Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders to resign; return to Arkansa for possible governor's run

Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:51 pm

Fine, just like white nationalists are a tiny horrid abomination, so are antifa and the James Hodgkinson Types. I’m saying that to an average person Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders represent the extreme socialist view point of the democrat party, and do not represent mainstream democrat thought. Much like Roy Moore is an extreme right wing candidate that does not represent the majority view of most republicans.
 
BN747
Posts: 6536
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders to resign; return to Arkansa for possible governor's run

Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:09 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
DL717 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Are you sure Warren did it ONLY to "advance" her career? Or did she say it because she was told, like many of us were? I have a great-grandmother who has the look of a Native but, it turns out, she is Welsh.

When the Republican party starts prosecuting and standing loud and firm against bigotry, hate, misogyny, and federal crimes, I will believe you that "both sides do it" but, until then, you need to do some more fact checking and research.


If you aren’t smart enough to look in the mirror and think “maybe I’m not at all Native American” you probably shouldn’t run with it.

Oh and that whole bigotry, hate, misogyny line your running with is laughable. Look in a mirror.

Pathological lying, bigotry, hate, and misogyny worked great for your party and President, so why you mad brah?

He has NO idea...none of them do.

They just want 'it all' for themselves. All = Anything not nailed down, rights, privilege, laws, etc...'just us' mentality.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
N757ST
Posts: 703
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2002 6:00 am

Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders to resign; return to Arkansa for possible governor's run

Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:20 pm

BN747 wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
DL717 wrote:

If you aren’t smart enough to look in the mirror and think “maybe I’m not at all Native American” you probably shouldn’t run with it.

Oh and that whole bigotry, hate, misogyny line your running with is laughable. Look in a mirror.

Pathological lying, bigotry, hate, and misogyny worked great for your party and President, so why you mad brah?

He has NO idea...none of them do.

They just want 'it all' for themselves. All = Anything not nailed down, rights, privilege, laws, etc...'just us' mentality.

BN747


And democrats just want socialism to run amok. Only state owned businesses, state owned housing, the government controls everything. They want to ban firearms, open the borders completely, and rob everyone of any wealth they have while enacting 90% income taxes to redistribute income more equally.

See, I can generalize too. Now do I think that’s what the vast vast majority of Democrats want? Of course not. I’m not looking to take anyone’s rights away, anyone’s privilege, nor to add any laws. Again, this entire equation is a balance between self sufficiency and government dependency. I lean toward self sufficiency (which you consider selfish, so be it) you lean toward the government providing more, which creates dependency.
 
BN747
Posts: 6536
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders to resign; return to Arkansa for possible governor's run

Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:55 pm

N757ST wrote:
BN747 wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:

Pathological lying, bigotry, hate, and misogyny worked great for your party and President, so why you mad brah?

He has NO idea...none of them do.

They just want 'it all' for themselves. All = Anything not nailed down, rights, privilege, laws, etc...'just us' mentality.

BN747


And democrats just want socialism to run amok. Only state owned businesses, state owned housing, the government controls everything. They want to ban firearms, open the borders completely, and rob everyone of any wealth they have while enacting 90% income taxes to redistribute income more equally.

See, I can generalize too. Now do I think that’s what the vast vast majority of Democrats want? Of course not. I’m not looking to take anyone’s rights away, anyone’s privilege, nor to add any laws. Again, this entire equation is a balance between self sufficiency and government dependency. I lean toward self sufficiency (which you consider selfish, so be it) you lean toward the government providing more, which creates dependency.


Exactly why you'd make a piss poor entrepreneur.

"I lean toward self sufficiency (which you consider selfish,"

A page from Ayn Rand's shit-sheet.

People who bought into that smorgasbord of BS are ...the most extreme 'greed is good' crowd.

They somehow actually believe that they find themselves in their current situation due the fact it was achieved solely on their own.

Chunkahontas actually thinks he was born and made himself wealthy. Pops had a minor role. Mom? Who?

Ayn Rand, anyone (not most people) with a modicum of inside Film Studio workings of the days of Louie B. Mayer (of MGM) days when they were virtually a nation unto themselves.

Rand, a haggardly looking battle-axe amid a business centered on the World's most beautiful women - period.

Movie pictures are NEW to the masses, they are captivated as imaginations run wild.
Rand, gotta give her credit, played the role of the poor person's Uncle Tom (if ur not up to speed on UT's...see SCOTUS Clarence Thomas + history)

Rand certified the pursuit of unabated greed at all/any cost and weaponized it for the CEOs of the day. The World's poor had no choice to submit the official conditional standard of existing in this life, the 'the poor get poorer, rich get richer' mantra. And the race was on make that a permanent state of things.

What good is 'self sufficiency' as a slave, any place, any era?

You have three choices.
1) To work hard and conclude it's best for the group overall.
2) Self sufficiency - look out only for #1, screw everyone else, sell out and tell the boss everything that is happening (putting all others in danger, while elevating your value Ayn Rand/Clarence Thomas)
3) Resist and Die.

There are no other options.

And supplant 'slave' with term 'worker bee' and you have 90% of the world's population within that range.
You are the product you are born in....you had no decision in any of that. You had help, a lot of help, then..now and up to how ever far you go.

Your 'self sufficiency' attitude only works with wholesale disregard of others except when they are useful (see the US president---> Cohen+others) ....then dispose of them when finished- like when you partake with cheap hooker.

Yes, the Kum-baya approach is far superior and far more JUST.
It is Humane.

..and if the species is survive and prosper, it'll be done by team work, not 'survival of the most ruthless' aka greediest/last man standing.


BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 17388
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders to resign; return to Arkansa for possible governor's run

Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:35 pm

N757ST wrote:
Fine, just like white nationalists are a tiny horrid abomination, so are antifa and the James Hodgkinson Types. I’m saying that to an average person Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders represent the extreme socialist view point of the democrat party, and do not represent mainstream democrat thought. Much like Roy Moore is an extreme right wing candidate that does not represent the majority view of most republicans.

You realize Antifa have killed zero people, ever, while every last extremist murder last year was right wing affiliated? The mosque shootings, the synagogue shootings, the Trump van bomber, the white militias all over the place and on and on and on? The rallies where Trump promises violence, where they joke about shooting migrants? It never ends.

N757ST wrote:
BN747 wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:

Pathological lying, bigotry, hate, and misogyny worked great for your party and President, so why you mad brah?

He has NO idea...none of them do.

They just want 'it all' for themselves. All = Anything not nailed down, rights, privilege, laws, etc...'just us' mentality.

BN747


And democrats just want socialism to run amok. Only state owned businesses, state owned housing, the government controls everything. They want to ban firearms, open the borders completely, and rob everyone of any wealth they have while enacting 90% income taxes to redistribute income more equally.

See, I can generalize too. Now do I think that’s what the vast vast majority of Democrats want? Of course not. I’m not looking to take anyone’s rights away, anyone’s privilege, nor to add any laws. Again, this entire equation is a balance between self sufficiency and government dependency. I lean toward self sufficiency (which you consider selfish, so be it) you lean toward the government providing more, which creates dependency.

Except there’s one small problem. None of that is true.
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
User avatar
DIRECTFLT
Posts: 1933
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders to resign; return to Arkansa for possible governor's run

Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:49 pm

afcjets wrote:
BN747 wrote:
N757ST wrote:
In the past I don’t think I can recall demeaning politicians or other public figures due to their appearance. I will certainly comment when I disagree with their policies, but I’m not a person that used terms like “hildabeast” or other derogatory descriptors.

Then knock yourself out calling Elizabeth Warren 'Pocohontas' because you disagree with her and make gunny of her granny glasses...but a warning, it won't go over well when you attack someone decent.

Attack Hillary's looks - go right ahead.

Attack Stacey Abrams as much as you want....and I'll tell you how it will end- you deleting your account after making a fool of yourself.


So far you're the only one who has attacked Stacey's looks:

BN747 wrote:
Stacey Abrams, Big Smart Black Sassy and I'd bet she could easily body slam the hell out of any of her timid misogynist male detractors.


I'm gonna go with Alex Jones defeating Stacey Abrams in a no-holds-barred steel cage match. Pay-Per-View
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9320
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders to resign; return to Arkansa for possible governor's run

Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:00 am

DL717 wrote:
Pi7472000 wrote:
Working class red state voter are amazing at voting against their own interests!! She will have no problem winning in Arkansas. That was an awful place when I drove through once. I am surprised they keep voting the way they do there!


Thanks for proving my last point so quickly.


I would argue once an individual shames themselves to the point of no possible respect, criticism is perfectly fair. I’d have no reason to call her Chunkabeef (my fiance’s term for her actually) if she had drawn her public salary with an iota of integrity and not resorted to hooker makeup makeovers in bizarre attempts to be taken more seriously. Some semblance of the truth would have been enough.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
User avatar
SQ22
Moderator
Posts: 1212
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:29 am

Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders to resign; return to Arkansas for possible governor's run

Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:15 pm

Thread has been derailed by some users starting personal attacks against each other and will be locked.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ArchGuy1, jdstJD, RedTailDTW and 17 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos