afcjets
Posts: 2937
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: A Sure Cure for the Most Blatant Racists

Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:53 pm

seb146 wrote:
You do not believe the Central Park 5 based on DNA evidence and a confession from the actual rapist and you do not believe Christine Ford or Jean Carroll? Is there any victim you do believe?


Juanita Broderick, do you believe her?
 
afcjets
Posts: 2937
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: A Sure Cure for the Most Blatant Racists

Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:18 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
It is a hit job on Trump because of the timing. This story could have been told in 2002. It wasn't told before the 2016 election because everyone knew Hillary would win.

Jesus Christ get off the cross we need the wood. Trump supporters are the whiniest perpetual victims on the planet. There was a documentary on the central park five in 2012--was that to harm your snowflake dear leader then as well?

No, so DiNiro comes out with a second one now. I wish MIchael Moore had produced it instead, he would at least tell you why.



MaverickM11 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
I just noticed you said it was co-produced by Robert DiNiro in the opening post, the only thing we have heard out of him in the past five years is how he wants to punch Trump in the face and the like. If you don't think part of his motivation for producing this film is to help defeat Trump in 2020, I don't think you are being honest with yourself.

Do you hold Trump to that same standard or nah? Bet I can guess!


Yes. Like MIchael Moore, Trump would tell you exactly why he would be doing it.
 
User avatar
jdstJD
Posts: 196
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:40 am

Re: A Sure Cure for the Most Blatant Racists

Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:42 am

afcjets wrote:
BN747 wrote:

AFC should just stop running off with mouth and watch the series, he's sounding more ignorant with each posts with his 'hit job' glasses on.

I like his 'it's timing'..the timing isn't right...

Dude, there NEVER is a good time when something makes you uncomfortable....because while you are feeling 'it's not a good time to hash this out', for some on the other side 'NOW' is the perfect time.

BN747



I just noticed you said it was co-produced by Robert DiNiro in the opening post, the only thing we have heard out of him in the past five years is how he wants to punch Trump in the face and the like. If you don't think part of his motivation for producing this film is to help defeat Trump in 2020, I don't think you are being honest with yourself.


Even if defeating trump in 2020 was the motivation, what is wrong with that? Trump needs to be defeated. His ass should have never been elected in he first place. That’s why all of these things from his past are being brought out...in an effort to say “wake the hell up America!”
Lawyer, frequent air traveler and aviation enthusiast.
 
afcjets
Posts: 2937
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: A Sure Cure for the Most Blatant Racists

Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:37 am

jdstJD wrote:
afcjets wrote:
BN747 wrote:

AFC should just stop running off with mouth and watch the series, he's sounding more ignorant with each posts with his 'hit job' glasses on.

I like his 'it's timing'..the timing isn't right...

Dude, there NEVER is a good time when something makes you uncomfortable....because while you are feeling 'it's not a good time to hash this out', for some on the other side 'NOW' is the perfect time.

BN747



I just noticed you said it was co-produced by Robert DiNiro in the opening post, the only thing we have heard out of him in the past five years is how he wants to punch Trump in the face and the like. If you don't think part of his motivation for producing this film is to help defeat Trump in 2020, I don't think you are being honest with yourself.


Even if defeating trump in 2020 was the motivation, what is wrong with that? Trump needs to be defeated. His ass should have never been elected in he first place. That’s why all of these things from his past are being brought out...in an effort to say “wake the hell up America!”


There’s nothing wrong with that, I actually don’t even think Robert DiNiro would deny that getting Trump out of office was a big part of why he wanted to make this film at this moment in time. It is no conspiracy theory that Hollywood is dominated by leftists who love to use their films to influence the political landscape of the US. The only reason I mentioned it is because I knew it would be met with resistance and I am not sure if it is from delusion or deception, or perhaps in some cases a little of both. Anyhow, thanks for being honest.
 
afcjets
Posts: 2937
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: A Sure Cure for the Most Blatant Racists

Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:05 am

apodino wrote:
One other thing, trying juveniles as Adults is something that many conservatives advocate for and run as campaign issues. It is not a practice I generally agree with regardless of race. Conservatives tend to just go for maximum punishment every time, and its not something that I think is really prudent. Many people are getting sick of this mindset in places as well, which is why you are seeing more progressive DA's get elected, like what happened in Queens earlier this week. The downside to this is you get people like Kim Foxx elected.

As I say in most cases, Balance is key.


I never agree with it and think it should be illegal to try anyone under 18 as an adult period. Just change the sentencing guidelines for minors and even come up with a sliding scale based on their age if you feel that some crimes and circumstances are heinous enough that warrant longer sentences for minors, but be very clear about the circumstances so an over zealous prosecutor or judge can’t go overboard when it’s not warranted.
 
User avatar
DarkSnowyNight
Posts: 2324
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:59 pm

Re: A Sure Cure for the Most Blatant Racists

Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:17 am

jdstJD wrote:
afcjets wrote:
BN747 wrote:

AFC should just stop running off with mouth and watch the series, he's sounding more ignorant with each posts with his 'hit job' glasses on.

I like his 'it's timing'..the timing isn't right...

Dude, there NEVER is a good time when something makes you uncomfortable....because while you are feeling 'it's not a good time to hash this out', for some on the other side 'NOW' is the perfect time.

BN747



I just noticed you said it was co-produced by Robert DiNiro in the opening post, the only thing we have heard out of him in the past five years is how he wants to punch Trump in the face and the like. If you don't think part of his motivation for producing this film is to help defeat Trump in 2020, I don't think you are being honest with yourself.


Even if defeating trump in 2020 was the motivation, what is wrong with that? Trump needs to be defeated. His ass should have never been elected in he first place. That’s why all of these things from his past are being brought out...in an effort to say “wake the hell up America!”



And this is actually a good point. A certain juncture, we have to ask the very serious question of Who exactly is trump appealing to? Particularly with regard to this event. For him to openly deny what has been shown to be the case can mean only one of two things.

The first possibility is that we have simply been overestimating his cognitive abilities all this time.

The second is that he has some tangible interest in appealing to racists and racists who pretend they aren't racists.

In any case, it's not what normal people think, and there is not a problem in seeking to change that level of representation. So, there is that...
"Ya Can't Win, Rocky! There's no Oxygen on Mars!"
"Yeah? That means there's no Oxygen for him Neither..."
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20751
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: A Sure Cure for the Most Blatant Racists

Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:11 am

afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:
You do not believe the Central Park 5 based on DNA evidence and a confession from the actual rapist and you do not believe Christine Ford or Jean Carroll? Is there any victim you do believe?


Juanita Broderick, do you believe her?


I believe something happened to her. She changed her story many times over the years. Maybe it was Bill, maybe it was someone else entirely.

Back on topic, the actual rapist came forward and confessed. It was no one in the Central Park Five.

If this were a "hit piece" it would come out closer to the election and would have not been discussed as much as it has been over the years.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
BN747
Topic Author
Posts: 6812
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: A Sure Cure for the Most Blatant Racists

Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:17 am

DarkSnowyNight wrote:

The second is that he has some tangible interest in appealing to racists and racists who pretend they aren't racists.


That last one is most telling, humans by nature hate self-criticism...and that one is the biggest one.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 17585
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: A Sure Cure for the Most Blatant Racists

Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:00 am

afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:
You do not believe the Central Park 5 based on DNA evidence and a confession from the actual rapist and you do not believe Christine Ford or Jean Carroll? Is there any victim you do believe?


Juanita Broderick, do you believe her?

If Juanita Broderick is your level of burden of proof, I have some bad news about Dear Leader.
afcjets wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
It is a hit job on Trump because of the timing. This story could have been told in 2002. It wasn't told before the 2016 election because everyone knew Hillary would win.

Jesus Christ get off the cross we need the wood. Trump supporters are the whiniest perpetual victims on the planet. There was a documentary on the central park five in 2012--was that to harm your snowflake dear leader then as well?

No, so DiNiro comes out with a second one now. I wish MIchael Moore had produced it instead, he would at least tell you why.

Yes everything is to persecute you, you poor baby. Blue Planet II was expressly filmed as a hit job on MAGA country too. :rotfl:


afcjets wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
I just noticed you said it was co-produced by Robert DiNiro in the opening post, the only thing we have heard out of him in the past five years is how he wants to punch Trump in the face and the like. If you don't think part of his motivation for producing this film is to help defeat Trump in 2020, I don't think you are being honest with yourself.

Do you hold Trump to that same standard or nah? Bet I can guess!


Yes. Like MIchael Moore, Trump would tell you exactly why he would be doing it.

I think the needle in your head skipped. Trump punching people in the face good, Robert De Niro bad? Is that a fair assessment?

NYCVIE wrote:
mham001 wrote:

I don't doubt that black African immigrants do better, that actually proves my point, why does a black African do better in racist white America than a black born in the US, realistically, how many of their parents parents had expectations of college-or-else pounded into their heads from an early age? Like US blacks, probably few, Conversely, how many of them have had generations of welfare experience to draw from? Few to none. Those are part of the Democratic victimhood policies that I believe continue the "oppression" of US blacks. Combine that with the open border fantasies in the liberal regions and who are the first to suffer? Blacks. Seriously, read the LA Times report on the UCLA study of black employment in Los Angeles County.


I think you're incorrect here. On a personal level, I'm the child of African immigrants and there definitely is immense pressure to attend college and to do well in school. Like many immigrant groups, when people bring their families over to the US one of the biggest reasons is for educational opportunities for themselves and their children. If you take a look at https://www.mdpi.com/2076-0760/7/2/24/pdf you'll also find that in this survey, Africans felt family pressure to attend college significantly higher than African Americans or even Whites did (65% to 37%, and 39%, respectively). This is why I'm saying there really is no comparison there between African Americans and immigrant groups. No other group in this country has been through the experience African-Americans have historically been through. I mean we're talking about the existence of segregation not thaaat long ago.

There's a fundamental difference between immigrants who have the wherewithal and desire to overcome obstacles and come here, often as an intact family, and those that have been here for generations. And that's true for African immigrants, or the GOP's favorite Norwegian immigrants--they'll both vastly outperform their "counterparts" in the US, whether its inner city blacks or West Virginian dirt poor whites, whom the government has failed for generations. The only difference is one of those groups was actively persecuted, marginalized, scammed, brutalized, broken *legally* by the government for centuries until barely a generation ago *officially*--unofficially it's a different story. Mham's lazy indictment of "culture" says more about his preconceived notions than reality.

BN747 wrote:
DarkSnowyNight wrote:

The second is that he has some tangible interest in appealing to racists and racists who pretend they aren't racists.


That last one is most telling, humans by nature hate self-criticism...and that one is the biggest one.

BN747

That and their emotional investment in a history that is transparently false...aka American Exceptionalism.
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
afcjets
Posts: 2937
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: A Sure Cure for the Most Blatant Racists

Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:42 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
Jesus Christ get off the cross we need the wood. Trump supporters are the whiniest perpetual victims on the planet. There was a documentary on the central park five in 2012--was that to harm your snowflake dear leader then as well?
No, so DiNiro comes out with a second one now. I wish MIchael Moore had produced it instead, he would at least tell you why.
Yes everything is to persecute you, you poor baby. Blue Planet II was expressly filmed as a hit job on MAGA country too. :rotfl:


Your Christian fetish is weird.



MaverickM11 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
Do you hold Trump to that same standard or nah? Bet I can guess!

Yes. Like MIchael Moore, Trump would tell you exactly why he would be doing it.

I think the needle in your head skipped. Trump punching people in the face good, Robert De Niro bad? Is that a fair assessment?.


I think yours did. I never said it was good or bad, straw man. ;)
 
User avatar
Super80Fan
Posts: 1622
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:14 am

Re: A Sure Cure for the Most Blatant Racists

Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:39 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
It is a hit job on Trump because of the timing. This story could have been told in 2002. It wasn't told before the 2016 election because everyone knew Hillary would win.

Jesus Christ get off the cross we need the wood. Trump supporters are the whiniest perpetual victims on the planet. There was a documentary on the central park five in 2012--was that to harm your snowflake dear leader then as well?

afcjets wrote:
BN747 wrote:

AFC should just stop running off with mouth and watch the series, he's sounding more ignorant with each posts with his 'hit job' glasses on.

I like his 'it's timing'..the timing isn't right...

Dude, there NEVER is a good time when something makes you uncomfortable....because while you are feeling 'it's not a good time to hash this out', for some on the other side 'NOW' is the perfect time.

BN747



I just noticed you said it was co-produced by Robert DiNiro in the opening post, the only thing we have heard out of him in the past five years is how he wants to punch Trump in the face and the like. If you don't think part of his motivation for producing this film is to help defeat Trump in 2020, I don't think you are being honest with yourself.

Do you hold Trump to that same standard or nah? Bet I can guess!

Super80Fan wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

Since nobody has called this out yet - you need to get laid. Seriously.


Great counter-argument, you put a lot of thought and facts into your post.

Here's a tip - being a male feminist such as yourself will not get you laid.

Oooh a real life incel. Fun!


Ah, so it's OK innocent black/Hispanic men get locked up/killed, so long as we all "believe all women". Got it, thanks.
RIP McDonnell Douglas
RIP US Airways
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 17585
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: A Sure Cure for the Most Blatant Racists

Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:16 pm

afcjets wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
No, so DiNiro comes out with a second one now. I wish MIchael Moore had produced it instead, he would at least tell you why.
Yes everything is to persecute you, you poor baby. Blue Planet II was expressly filmed as a hit job on MAGA country too. :rotfl:


Your Christian fetish is weird.

No one mentioned christianity but it's interesting you immediately tied it with the MAGA persecution complex :scratchchin:

Super80Fan wrote:
Ah, so it's OK innocent black/Hispanic men get locked up/killed, so long as we all "believe all women". Got it, thanks.

Sure, Jan :roll:
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
afcjets
Posts: 2937
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: A Sure Cure for the Most Blatant Racists

Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:04 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
Yes everything is to persecute you, you poor baby. Blue Planet II was expressly filmed as a hit job on MAGA country too. :rotfl:


Your Christian fetish is weird.

No one mentioned christianity but it's interesting you immediately tied it with the MAGA persecution complex :scratchchin:


You did in the part you conveniently left out what I quoted and in many of your posts, especially in reference to Trump’s base and Republicans, so it’s a not a stretch to think you are referring to in the part you actually quoted too.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20751
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: A Sure Cure for the Most Blatant Racists

Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:05 pm

afcjets wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

Your Christian fetish is weird.

No one mentioned christianity but it's interesting you immediately tied it with the MAGA persecution complex :scratchchin:


You did in the part you conveniently left out what I quoted and in many of your posts, especially in reference to Trump’s base and Republicans, so it’s a not a stretch to think you are referring to in the part you actually quoted too.


The MAGA base are Christian evangelicals and Republicans.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
SQ22
Moderator
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:29 am

Re: A Sure Cure for the Most Blatant Racists

Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:25 am

Threat went off topic and will be locked.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Flaps, MSN [Bot], TheF15Ace and 48 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos