MaverickM11
Topic Author
Posts: 17391
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Writer E. Jean Carroll: Trump Sexually Assaulted Me

Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:26 am

It's crazy that this isn't even news anymore since the left has known about it for decades and the family values right doesn't think sexual assault is a deal breaker anymore. This is Trump's 22nd accuser of sexual assault, at least.

"Trump ‘unzips his pants, and, forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway—or completely, I’m not certain—inside me,’ she wrote in New York magazine."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/e-jean-ca ... ssing-room
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
aviationaware
Posts: 2812
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 12:02 pm

Re: Writer E. Jean Carroll: Trump Sexually Assaulted Me

Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:59 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
It's crazy that this isn't even news anymore


It's neither crazy nor surprising considering that she has less than zero credibility. You could literally see Anderson Cooper cringe when he had her on.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9329
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Writer E. Jean Carroll: Trump Sexually Assaulted Me

Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:02 am

aviationaware wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
It's crazy that this isn't even news anymore


It's neither crazy nor surprising considering that she has less than zero credibility. You could literally see Anderson Cooper cringe when he had her on.


Sooo only completely sane women can be assaulted...? I have met enough socialites to know most of them are a little goo-goo in the noggin. By that standard considering her known occupation and disposition, she seems consistent and credible enough.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
aviationaware
Posts: 2812
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 12:02 pm

Re: Writer E. Jean Carroll: Trump Sexually Assaulted Me

Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:31 am

Aaron747 wrote:
By that standard considering her known occupation and disposition, she seems consistent and credible enough.


She just published a book about how horrible men are. There's no better publicity for her and her book sales than this claim. It's just a little too convenient. Nothing in her story is even remotely verifiable and the only semi-credible element of it is the location considering Bergdorf's is across the street from Trump Tower. However, Trump and an at least somewhat prominent woman bantering in the ladies lingerie department and ending up in a stall and no gossipy saleswoman noticing a thing? That's just ludicrous.
 
stratosphere
Posts: 1672
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: Writer E. Jean Carroll: Trump Sexually Assaulted Me

Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:33 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
It's crazy that this isn't even news anymore since the left has known about it for decades and the family values right doesn't think sexual assault is a deal breaker anymore. This is Trump's 22nd accuser of sexual assault, at least.

"Trump ‘unzips his pants, and, forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway—or completely, I’m not certain—inside me,’ she wrote in New York magazine."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/e-jean-ca ... ssing-room


Yeah have you listened to this woman? Pleeeze she comes forward 20+ years and coincidently is also selling a book and she is supposed to be credible? Blasey-Ford same thing haven't heard a peep from her since Kavenaugh made it to the bench. The only one I actually believe out of all the Trump stories is Stormy Daniels that I believe. You all hate Trump so bad you will all grasp at straws to take him down. I admit Trump is an A hole and very immature to be president. I am an independent that leans right and I like some of his ideas but until the democrats put someone up who is worth a damn they will never get my vote and right now they are all racing to see which one can move left the most.
 
MaverickM11
Topic Author
Posts: 17391
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Writer E. Jean Carroll: Trump Sexually Assaulted Me

Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:34 am

Aaron747 wrote:
aviationaware wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
It's crazy that this isn't even news anymore


It's neither crazy nor surprising considering that she has less than zero credibility. You could literally see Anderson Cooper cringe when he had her on.


Sooo only completely sane women can be assaulted...? I have met enough socialites to know most of them are a little goo-goo in the noggin. By that standard considering her known occupation and disposition, she seems consistent and credible enough.

...by a totally sane man who give totally credible interviews all the time :rotfl:
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
User avatar
Aesma
Posts: 11630
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:14 am

Re: Writer E. Jean Carroll: Trump Sexually Assaulted Me

Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:35 pm

I like the penis going maybe half way or maybe that's all there was :d
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams
 
seb146
Posts: 20208
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Writer E. Jean Carroll: Trump Sexually Assaulted Me

Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:48 pm

I see.... 22 women are not to be believed but that one woman who was creeped out because Biden invaded her personal space should be listened to and sounds completely credible.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
Ken777
Posts: 9860
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:39 am

Re: Writer E. Jean Carroll: Trump Sexually Assaulted Me

Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:59 pm

Trump made it clear char she wasn't his type. I have to admit that her chests were probably too flat as we do know his "type" - Stormy Daniels. Big Boobs and no concern that his wife was still recovering from delivering his son. Guess his wife wasn't his "type" either.
 
User avatar
trpmb6
Posts: 2608
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:45 pm

Re: Writer E. Jean Carroll: Trump Sexually Assaulted Me

Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:27 am

Apparently her story is identical to an episode of law and order SVU. Quite the coincidence.
 
MaverickM11
Topic Author
Posts: 17391
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Writer E. Jean Carroll: Trump Sexually Assaulted Me

Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:17 am

trpmb6 wrote:
Apparently her story is identical to an episode of law and order SVU. Quite the coincidence.

Oh an Infowars reader. Sounds legit :roll:
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
dmg626
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:47 pm

Re: Writer E. Jean Carroll: Trump Sexually Assaulted Me

Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:51 am

Ken777 wrote:
Trump made it clear char she wasn't his type. I have to admit that her chests were probably too flat as we do know his "type" - Stormy Daniels. Big Boobs and no concern that his wife was still recovering from delivering his son. Guess his wife wasn't his "type" either.


Ya next thing you know some chubby intern will be blowing him in the Oval Office
 
tommy1808
Posts: 10602
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Writer E. Jean Carroll: Trump Sexually Assaulted Me

Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:12 am

stratosphere wrote:
[Blasey-Ford same thing haven't heard a peep from her since Kavenaugh made it to the bench.


Yeah... it is really odd that she wasnt used for libel.... or criminally charged for lying to Congress.....
Considering your extremely rapist friendly statutes of limitation those are after all the only reasonable thing to be expected.

Just like sueing all those women is another Trump promise he has broken.....

Ken777 wrote:
Trump made it clear char she wasn't his type. .


Isn't it funny how Trump never just says "I didn't do it" but rather something that essentially means "I would only rape other women".

Best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
MaverickM11
Topic Author
Posts: 17391
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Writer E. Jean Carroll: Trump Sexually Assaulted Me

Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:22 am

dmg626 wrote:
Ken777 wrote:
Trump made it clear char she wasn't his type. I have to admit that her chests were probably too flat as we do know his "type" - Stormy Daniels. Big Boobs and no concern that his wife was still recovering from delivering his son. Guess his wife wasn't his "type" either.


Ya next thing you know some chubby intern will be blowing him in the Oval Office

A consensual sexual encounter with evangelical leader Trump that doesn't involve him paying for it? That'd be a first! :rotfl:
E pur si muove -Galileo

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aaron747, aerlingus747, casinterest, exaz, Ken777, NIKV69, Palop, TangoandCash, Thunderboltdrgn and 26 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos