MaverickM11
Topic Author

Writer E. Jean Carroll: Trump Sexually Assaulted Me

Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:26 am

It's crazy that this isn't even news anymore since the left has known about it for decades and the family values right doesn't think sexual assault is a deal breaker anymore. This is Trump's 22nd accuser of sexual assault, at least.

"Trump ‘unzips his pants, and, forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway—or completely, I’m not certain—inside me,’ she wrote in New York magazine."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/e-jean-ca ... ssing-room
E pur si muove -Galileo

aviationaware

Re: Writer E. Jean Carroll: Trump Sexually Assaulted Me

Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:59 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
It's crazy that this isn't even news anymore

It's neither crazy nor surprising considering that she has less than zero credibility. You could literally see Anderson Cooper cringe when he had her on.

Aaron747

Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:02 am

aviationaware wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:

It's neither crazy nor surprising considering that she has less than zero credibility. You could literally see Anderson Cooper cringe when he had her on.

Sooo only completely sane women can be assaulted...? I have met enough socialites to know most of them are a little goo-goo in the noggin. By that standard considering her known occupation and disposition, she seems consistent and credible enough.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

aviationaware

Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:31 am

Aaron747 wrote:
By that standard considering her known occupation and disposition, she seems consistent and credible enough.

She just published a book about how horrible men are. There's no better publicity for her and her book sales than this claim. It's just a little too convenient. Nothing in her story is even remotely verifiable and the only semi-credible element of it is the location considering Bergdorf's is across the street from Trump Tower. However, Trump and an at least somewhat prominent woman bantering in the ladies lingerie department and ending up in a stall and no gossipy saleswoman noticing a thing? That's just ludicrous.

stratosphere

Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:33 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
It's crazy that this isn't even news anymore since the left has known about it for decades and the family values right doesn't think sexual assault is a deal breaker anymore. This is Trump's 22nd accuser of sexual assault, at least.

"Trump ‘unzips his pants, and, forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway—or completely, I’m not certain—inside me,’ she wrote in New York magazine."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/e-jean-ca ... ssing-room

Yeah have you listened to this woman? Pleeeze she comes forward 20+ years and coincidently is also selling a book and she is supposed to be credible? Blasey-Ford same thing haven't heard a peep from her since Kavenaugh made it to the bench. The only one I actually believe out of all the Trump stories is Stormy Daniels that I believe. You all hate Trump so bad you will all grasp at straws to take him down. I admit Trump is an A hole and very immature to be president. I am an independent that leans right and I like some of his ideas but until the democrats put someone up who is worth a damn they will never get my vote and right now they are all racing to see which one can move left the most.

MaverickM11
Topic Author

Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:34 am

Aaron747 wrote:
aviationaware wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:

Sooo only completely sane women can be assaulted...? I have met enough socialites to know most of them are a little goo-goo in the noggin. By that standard considering her known occupation and disposition, she seems consistent and credible enough.

...by a totally sane man who give totally credible interviews all the time :rotfl:
E pur si muove -Galileo

Aesma

Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:35 pm

I like the penis going maybe half way or maybe that's all there was :d
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

seb146

Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:48 pm

I see.... 22 women are not to be believed but that one woman who was creeped out because Biden invaded her personal space should be listened to and sounds completely credible.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

Ken777

Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:59 pm

Trump made it clear char she wasn't his type. I have to admit that her chests were probably too flat as we do know his "type" - Stormy Daniels. Big Boobs and no concern that his wife was still recovering from delivering his son. Guess his wife wasn't his "type" either.

trpmb6

Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:27 am

Apparently her story is identical to an episode of law and order SVU. Quite the coincidence.

MaverickM11
Topic Author

Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:17 am

trpmb6 wrote:
Apparently her story is identical to an episode of law and order SVU. Quite the coincidence.

Oh an Infowars reader. Sounds legit :roll:
E pur si muove -Galileo

dmg626

Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:51 am

Ken777 wrote:
Trump made it clear char she wasn't his type. I have to admit that her chests were probably too flat as we do know his "type" - Stormy Daniels. Big Boobs and no concern that his wife was still recovering from delivering his son. Guess his wife wasn't his "type" either.

Ya next thing you know some chubby intern will be blowing him in the Oval Office

tommy1808

Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:12 am

stratosphere wrote:
[Blasey-Ford same thing haven't heard a peep from her since Kavenaugh made it to the bench.

Yeah... it is really odd that she wasnt used for libel.... or criminally charged for lying to Congress.....
Considering your extremely rapist friendly statutes of limitation those are after all the only reasonable thing to be expected.

Just like sueing all those women is another Trump promise he has broken.....

Ken777 wrote:
Trump made it clear char she wasn't his type. .

Isn't it funny how Trump never just says "I didn't do it" but rather something that essentially means "I would only rape other women".

Best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......

MaverickM11
Topic Author

Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:22 am

dmg626 wrote:
Ken777 wrote:

Ya next thing you know some chubby intern will be blowing him in the Oval Office

A consensual sexual encounter with evangelical leader Trump that doesn't involve him paying for it? That'd be a first! :rotfl:
E pur si muove -Galileo