BN747
Topic Author

Art of the Deal co-Author gives Perfect Dem 2020 Slogan

Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:46 am

‘Art of the Deal’ co-author Tony Schwartz presents the slogan Democrats should use to beat Trump in 2020'

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/06/art-of ... p-in-2020/

DEM 2020 - 'Don't Vote for the Rapist'...it is what it is and leave it at that.

Nothing else needs to be said.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

Super80Fan

Re: Art of the Deal co-Author gives Perfect Dem 2020 Slogan

Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:52 am

OK that makes sense, so no voting for Trump or Biden. Leaves a bunch of other decent candidates though.
RIP McDonnell Douglas
RIP US Airways

bgm

Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:11 am

Super80Fan wrote:
OK that makes sense, so no voting for Trump or Biden. Leaves a bunch of other decent candidates though.

Who did Biden rape?
████ ███ █ ███████ ██ █ █████ ██ ████ [redacted]

BN747
Topic Author

Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:15 am

Super80Fan wrote:

Then so be it...although Biden has already blown his-wad, he's gone.

'Don't Vote Rapist' covers all the creeps trying game government paychecks and pensions on our tax dollars.

I'd rather my tax dollars go to a welfare queen or an undocumented person (who will spend it back into the system) than a scumbag getting national recognition, and plushy office, respectable citizens having to kiss their ass because of the office title and the paychecks and pensions.

Force voters to choose between their values, moral bearings over endorsing should-be-convicted felons.

Makes perfect sense to me.

BN747
Don't Vote Rapist
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

NIKV69

Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:16 am

BN747 wrote:

BN747

Nope except President Trump wins re-election. The Dems are imploding. Somebody do something. It's actually hard to watch.
Nikon from day one, Nikon till I die,

BN747
Topic Author

Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:00 am

NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

BN747

Nope except President Trump wins re-election. The Dems are imploding. Somebody do something. It's actually hard to watch.

Sorry your accuracy on this process went up in smoke with your 'Biden is the answer' prediction. Just as any of your other 'predictions'..

But in your case, Nik...'Vote Rapist', we know you want to.

BN747

dmg626

Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:20 am

BN747 wrote:
‘Art of the Deal’ co-author Tony Schwartz presents the slogan Democrats should use to beat Trump in 2020'

BN747

More raw story garbage, maybe the Dems could come up with a platform but each is trying to outdo the other for who can go most left

seb146

Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:36 am

dmg626 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

BN747

More raw story garbage, maybe the Dems could come up with a platform but each is trying to outdo the other for who can go most left

Maybe Republicans can nominate a functioning adult instead of going hard right and bowing to Russia.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

Ken777

Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:11 am

People will know what that means, and most will remember the Access Hollywood B us Ride where Trump gleefully boasts about going up to women and grabbing them by their genitals.

We all probably remember the $120,000 going to Stormy Damiels for her to keep silent about his screwing her while his wife was recovering from delivering his new son,

Maybe the slogan should be "Don't Vote For The Sex Pig". :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

ltbewr

Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:17 am

I realize that this is joke, but more seriously, the too many allegations of sexual assault, of sexist behaviors, would get him fired in any other job and he should get told, like he loved to say to others on his 'The Apprentice' show - YOUR FIRED !.

jdstJD

Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:42 am

I just cannot understand how so many people support this horrible disgusting man being held up as a leader for this country. Every time I see comments like the ones in this and the other threads criticizing people for disliking Trump it baffles me.
Last edited by jdstJD on Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lawyer, frequent air traveler and aviation enthusiast.

stratosphere

Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:42 am

Ken777 wrote:
People will know what that means, and most will remember the Access Hollywood B us Ride where Trump gleefully boasts about going up to women and grabbing them by their genitals.

We all probably remember the $120,000 going to Stormy Damiels for her to keep silent about his screwing her while his wife was recovering from delivering his new son,

Maybe the slogan should be "Don't Vote For The Sex Pig". :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Ya know Ken most people in the USA me included could care less about Trumps extra marital affairs. I have been watching the debates for the Democrats OMFG all I have heard is how your going to take my middle class tax money and give it to illegals for free health care and open borders. So they want to pay off student loans? Do I get a check for my student loan I had to pay for? I worked full time and went to school full time in the early 1980's and paid off the loans I had remaining. Please spare me all I have heard is all the free shit the democrats want to give to people who don't work or won't work. I am not happy with Trump but I am getting more in my paycheck since he has been in. You progressives better get off the identity politics train and the we have to elect a woman or a black or both because if you don't you are looking at another 4 years of Trump.

Aaron747

Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:42 am

jdstJD wrote:
I just cannot understand how so many people support this horrible disgusting man being held up as a leader for this country. Every time I see comments like the ones in this and the other threads criticizing people for disliking Trump it baffles me.

They are locked in an immorality/immaturity feedback loop. Just watched 45 speaking to Korean business leaders this morning, it was another horror show. He spouted nonsense about domestic US stuff like Keystone pipeline, claimed Koreans would buy ‘great American cars’, and expressed surprise at the Lotte Tower’s great design and size of Samsung factories. Anybody who knows *anything* about ROK would never say such things. It’s a sight to behold.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

BN747
Topic Author

Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:48 am

Aaron747 wrote:
jdstJD wrote:

They are locked in an immorality/immaturity feedback loop. Just watched 45 speaking to Korean business leaders this morning, it was another horror show. He spouted nonsense about domestic US stuff like Keystone pipeline, claimed Koreans would buy ‘great American cars’, and expressed surprise at the Lotte Tower’s great design and size of Samsung factories. Anybody who knows *anything* about ROK would never say such things. It’s a sight to behold.

Bro, his unseen level of ignorance would drive Einstein to the loony bin.

...his followers, well Einstein already defined them...it's why they hate science.

Don't Vote Racist
BN747

jdstJD

Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:47 am

stratosphere wrote:
Ken777 wrote:

Ya know Ken most people in the USA me included could care less about Trumps extra marital affairs. I have been watching the debates for the Democrats OMFG all I have heard is how your going to take my middle class tax money and give it to illegals for free health care and open borders. So they want to pay off student loans? Do I get a check for my student loan I had to pay for? I worked full time and went to school full time in the early 1980's and paid off the loans I had remaining. Please spare me all I have heard is all the free shit the democrats want to give to people who don't work or won't work. I am not happy with Trump but I am getting more in my paycheck since he has been in. You progressives better get off the identity politics train and the we have to elect a woman or a black or both because if you don't you are looking at another 4 years of Trump.

So the only thing you think people are upset about when it comes to trump is his cheating on his wife/wives? I could give less than a damn about his screwing around too since many of the politicians who act holier than thou and preach about family values cheat on their wives. What I care about, and cannot believe you all don’t care about, is his ignorance about foreign and domestic affairs. The ignorance as to foreign affairs is seriously a threat to our national security. His ignorance and recklessness with domestic affairs is tearing the country apart. What’s really sad is as to domestic affairs is that it has brought out the ugly vitriolic nastiness of the people in this country that was boiling under the surface and exploded like a volcano when Obama was elected. What’s also sad is that you all don’t care about that. You don’t care about the things he says about Mexican people, things that are insulting to black people, and anyone else that he can’t relate to. None of that matters to you because you got a few extra dollars since he was out into office??? That’s says a a lot about you.

Oh and it is bothers you that the Democrats are promoting a minority and a “black” and makes you think that by doing that trump will get re-elected, once again, says a whole lot about you and those who follow trump.
Lawyer, frequent air traveler and aviation enthusiast.

afcjets

Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:39 pm

bgm wrote:
Super80Fan wrote:

Who did Biden rape?

We have video. Joe Biden is seen hugging and putting his hands on the back of women's hair. If that's not rape you can't call yourself a progressive.

alfa164

Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:13 pm

jdstJD wrote:
So the only thing you think people are upset about when it comes to trump is his cheating on his wife/wives? I could give less than a damn about his screwing around too since many of the politicians who act holier than thou and preach about family values cheat on their wives. What I care about, and cannot believe you all don’t care about, is his ignorance about foreign and domestic affairs. The ignorance as to foreign affairs is seriously a threat to our national security. His ignorance and recklessness with domestic affairs is tearing the country apart. What’s really sad is as to domestic affairs is that it has brought out the ugly vitriolic nastiness of the people in this country that was boiling under the surface and exploded like a volcano when Obama was elected. What’s also sad is that you all don’t care about that. You don’t care about the things he says about Mexican people, things that are insulting to black people, and anyone else that he can’t relate to. None of that matters to you because you got a few extra dollars since he was out into office??? That’s says a a lot about you. Oh and it is bothers you that the Democrats are promoting a minority and a “black” and makes you think that by doing that trump will get re-elected, once again, says a whole lot about you and those who follow trump.

:checkmark: This. But don't think it is Democrats who must save us; it is time for Republicans to really think deeply and evaluate what we have allowed to happen to our party.

Where were my fellow Republicans when this president began his term is office by publicly disparaging and degrading our long-time allies?

Where were my fellow Republicans when we saw this president undermine our national credibility by unilaterally tearing-up agreements to which we had committed - some of them dating back decades?

Where were my fellow Republicans when this president equated neo-Nazis with those protesting them?

Where were my fellow Republicans when this president decided to tear down the "big tent" principles of the G.O.P. and embark on a cynical strategy of pitting one American against another?

Where were my fellow Republicans when we watched the Federal deficit reach its largest amount in history in February?

And while I am on the subject... where were my fellow Republicans when our party became the party of Wall Street, rather than the party of Main Street, just because our politicians decided to worship the influence of big donors instead of the interests of their constituents?

Where - pray tell - were you? . We've had our fun; we tried an experiment - electing a narcissistic, thin-skinned snake oil salesman - and it turned out it wasn't fun while it lasted.. Now what will we do get our party back?
Last edited by alfa164 on Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....

jetwet1

Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:14 pm

Only 17 months until the election, oh joy.

texdravid

Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:27 pm

BN747 wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
jdstJD wrote:

...his followers, well Einstein already defined them...it's why they hate science.

Don't Vote Racist
BN747

Nancy and AOC those paragons of intellect!
Yeah they love junk science.

Don’t vote racist. Don’t vote democrat
Tort reform now. Throw lawyers in jail later.

Aaron747

Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:39 pm

texdravid wrote:
BN747 wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

Don't Vote Racist
BN747

Whatever miscues and mistakes they have made, it pales to talking in endless superlatives and JHS-level remarks about every country visited. The Japanese presented 45 with a juvenile large font map of Japanese investments in the US at G20, to *educate* POTUS about his own country. Why? Because on the first day he claimed 'we have never had' so many Japanese companies investing in the US. How stupid is that?

https://twitter.com/peterbakernyt/statu ... frame.html

If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

texdravid

Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:49 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
texdravid wrote:
BN747 wrote:

Don't Vote Racist
BN747

Whatever miscues and mistakes they have made, it pales to talking in endless superlatives and JHS-level remarks about every country visited. The Japanese presented 45 with a juvenile large font map of Japanese investments in the US at G20, to *educate* POTUS about his own country. Why? Because on the first day he claimed 'we have never had' so many Japanese companies investing in the US. How stupid is that?

You’re right. Nancy’s “We have to pass it to see what’s in it” is just genius.

AOC’s witticisms about climate change and the world ending in 12 years is genius too.

Obama is the biggest genius I’m sure you’ll agree. Ha ha.
Tort reform now. Throw lawyers in jail later.

Aaron747

Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:57 pm

texdravid wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
texdravid wrote:

AOC’s witticisms about climate change and the world ending in 12 years is genius too.

So you can only communicate in non sequitur....typical sycophant.

alfa164

Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:22 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
texdravid wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

You’re right. Nancy’s “We have to pass it to see what’s in it” is just genius. AOC’s witticisms about climate change and the world ending in 12 years is genius too. Obama is the biggest genius I’m sure you’ll agree. Ha ha.

He/she/it is past being a sycophant.... and has become a deranged provocateur...

:roll:

BN747
Topic Author

Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:23 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
texdravid wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

I think one of his pet stuffed dolls on his bedroom wall...jumped up and ran off, checking itself into an insane asylum - just couldn't bear sitting on the wall listening to the steaming madness that was forcing the paint to peel.

'Don't Vote Racist'
BN747

BN747
Topic Author

Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:24 pm

BN747 wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
texdravid wrote:

I think one of his pet stuffed dolls on his bedroom wall...jumped up and ran off, checking itself into an insane asylum - just couldn't bear sitting on the wall listening to the steaming madness that was forcing the paint to peel.

It's only explanation to his torrent of drivel polluting the joint,

'Don't Vote Racist'
BN747

alfa164

Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:51 pm

I must have missed something; is this topic supposed to be about Obama and Farrakhan and Kamala Harris? Maybe someone should change the title...

:roll:

SQ22

Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:06 pm

Thread has gone off topic and will be locked.