olle

Re: Antifa Violence

Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:49 am

zkojq wrote:
slider wrote:

No leader, per se, but there are George Soros' funding ties to an Antifa organization. Par for the course, really.

Enough with blaming everything on Soros. I'm sick of the anti-Semitism.

The funny part about Soros is that the current Israeli regime is not happy with him either and rather go with nationalists regimes in eastern Europe that try to do whatever against mr Soros.

So we have the situation where (me included) consider the treatment of mr Soros anti-Semitism. In the same moment the Israeli government supporting anti semistist action lead government in Hungary and previous Poland..

So if I follow Irsaeli government policy I suppose I am anti semitist and if I do not I definitively am ;-)

aviationaware

Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:18 am

zkojq wrote:
slider wrote:

No leader, per se, but there are George Soros' funding ties to an Antifa organization. Par for the course, really.

Sorry, but wielding the antisemitism club against people who expose George Soros' filthy methods is getting really old.

I'm a Jew by the way, and a proud zionist, so accusing me of antisemitism is just beyond dumb.

Think of something better.

Or no, wait - I could just turn the tables and everyone who does not agree with me is now a raging antisemite! Yea, let's do that. It's the same thing. You just have to replace Soros' name with mine and can leave everything else in place. That's how stupid you guys are being.

casinterest

Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:30 pm

Super80Fan wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Super80Fan wrote:

Except when you take your blinders off you see that both sides are extremist and violent. This is not a Charlottesville or KKK counterprotest, this is a far left extremist violent group.

No, this is a recurrent trend of outsiders invading one specific town and protesting like morons every 2-6 months.

Yeah, by racists and violent far left anarchists.

Who scheduled the protest first, and keeps on doing it?

Do you blame victims for attacks as well?
Where ever you go, there you are.

slider

Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:47 pm

aviationaware wrote:
zkojq wrote:
slider wrote:

Sorry, but wielding the antisemitism club against people who expose George Soros' filthy methods is getting really old.

I'm a Jew by the way, and a proud zionist, so accusing me of antisemitism is just beyond dumb.

Or no, wait - I could just turn the tables and everyone who does not agree with me is now a raging antisemite! Yea, let's do that. It's the same thing. You just have to replace Soros' name with mine and can leave everything else in place. That's how stupid you guys are being.

Well said. Hating the loathesome leftist Soros has nada to do with the fact that he's Jewish (allegedly--sure doesn't act like it and holds no such virtues).

And since it was called into question, a little light research will give you the answer. Tracking down funding mechanisms for these Antifa terrorist bastards is tough, but Soros' ties run through a group called the Alliance for Global Justice (AfGJ). Soros’s philanthropy, known at the time as the Open Society Institute, gave $100,000 to AfGJ ($50,000 in 2004 and $50,000 in 2006).

Acting as a fiscal sponsor, AfGJ gave $50,000 to Refuse Fascism, an unincorporated Antifa group. These were the bastards who tore up Berkeley and caused a half million dollars in damages.

The ties are there, and there are more to document as well.

But make no mistake, Soros is involved in this. It's consistent with his M.O.--destroy the institution of a free United States, foment dissent and violence, and fund all statist causes.

casinterest

Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:53 pm

slider wrote:

But make no mistake, Soros is involved in this. It's consistent with his M.O.--destroy the institution of a free United States, foment dissent and violence, and fund all statist causes.

I see you are still confusing Trump with Soros, but please keep going off thread

northstardc4m

Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:59 pm

Super80Fan wrote:

Yeah, by racists and violent far left anarchists.

Can someone please explain how anarchists are left wing at all? How a belief system against all law and order, organized government or social welfare is any wing at all?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Redd

Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:25 pm

slider wrote:
aviationaware wrote:
zkojq wrote:

Well said. Hating the loathesome leftist Soros has nada to do with the fact that he's Jewish (allegedly--sure doesn't act like it and holds no such virtues).

And since it was called into question, a little light research will give you the answer. Tracking down funding mechanisms for these Antifa terrorist bastards is tough, but Soros' ties run through a group called the Alliance for Global Justice (AfGJ). Soros’s philanthropy, known at the time as the Open Society Institute, gave $100,000 to AfGJ ($50,000 in 2004 and $50,000 in 2006).

Acting as a fiscal sponsor, AfGJ gave $50,000 to Refuse Fascism, an unincorporated Antifa group. These were the bastards who tore up Berkeley and caused a half million dollars in damages.

The ties are there, and there are more to document as well.

Oh wow, so this group with no central organization, no leader and no anything, got an insignificant amount of money which wouldn't be enough for bus tickets for the ''members'' who supposedly exist to congregate in one place. But you're scared they'll topple the government and install a communist dictatorship around the world....... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: That Soros is sure serious about funding antifa.....That amount of money is almost enough to buy a ski mask for every antifa memeber....

That's all ignoring that no one has presented any proof that Soros gave the money, unless you have some bank statements via wikileaks or something?

seb146

Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:47 pm

aviationaware wrote:
zkojq wrote:
slider wrote:

Us being Jewish has nothing to do with it. The right wing hate groups come into Portland itching for a fight. They have leadership and funding. Not from us Jews.

See what I did there? I can type anything I want and you have to believe it because I said it and now it is true because it is on the internet.

I hate to drag this thread back on topic but Portlanders do not want these right wing hate groups in their town. Seattle does not want them and they will not get the same coverage if they gather in Vancouver or Spokane. Their hate speech and divisiveness and violence are not wanted. Stop defending them and stop giving them credibility and they will wither and die.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

NoTime
Topic Author

Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:51 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
From the last time this happened, rinse and repeat:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1405759

alfa164 wrote:
TSS wrote:
I didn't see Andy Ngo's name mentioned anywhere in any of those articles. Again, please provide links to examples of Mr. Ngo's work that support your assertion that he is a "far right wing neo nazi sympathizer".?

Start here:

https://www.businessinsider.com/wall-st ... and-2018-8

TSS wrote:
Andy Ngo is a journalist for The Quillette https://quillette.com. .

Perhaps in the same sense that I am (or you are) a "journalist" for A.Net; his reputation is more like that of a provocateur than an honest, objective reporter:

https://medium.com/@BJ_Murphy/no-andy-n ... a24ce4012a

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Quillette

Aaaaaand we get the real story, to no one's surprise:

"A few days ago, Andy and his buddies at Quillette decided to dox several journalists (some of whom were Jewish), claiming them to be “members” of AntiFa. In doing so, they helped a bunch of neo-nazis and white supremacists make a “kill-list” based on the names revealed by Andy et al."

I don't think you know what "dox" means. But, as usual, you make up your own facts to fit the narrative you are trying to push.

Here's the article - https://quillette.com/2019/05/29/its-no ... erleaders/

What's wrong with it?

(And, as for dox'ing, it's goobers like Christopher Mathias, a senior reporter for the Huffington Post, that do that - to anyone he deems a "nazi." Take a read... it's in the article.)

NoTime
Topic Author

Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:55 pm

seb146 wrote:
Portlanders do not want these right wing hate groups in their town. Seattle does not want them ...

I don't think you understand how this whole freedom thing works...

Anyhow, here are some of the other instances in which antifa thugs attacked journalists - Antifa Members Have Repeatedly Attacked Journalists Who Cover Them

It's kind of ironic that after all the hand-wringing about Trump claiming that the press is the enemy, it would be far-left thugs who actually attack journalists.
Last edited by NoTime on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

texdravid

Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:21 am

The Portland mayor is such a coward!
Dude stand up against Antifa.

Stand FOR a reporter guy who gotten beaten up by anarchist cowards covering their faces unleashing violence.

Another thing: the reporter is gay, but a gay conservative, so he is a “right winger” unworthy of respect or protection according to CNN and other outfits.
Tort reform now. Throw lawyers in jail later.

jpetekyxmd80

Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:02 am

Hmm. In the one time i checked whats going on on CNN.com today, i saw this.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/02/opinions ... index.html

Do you just make everything you say up? I dont even have to ask that question. We all know the answer.
The Best Care in the Air, 1984-2009

casinterest

Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:51 am

texdravid wrote:

Stand FOR a reporter guy who gotten beaten up by anarchist cowards covering their faces unleashing violence.

Another thing: the reporter is gay, but a gay conservative, so he is a “right winger” unworthy of respect or protection according to CNN and other outfits.

The police did their job and arrested the people responsible for the attack and are continuing to investigate. How is that the Mayor's fault?
Why aren't you blaming those racist cowardly "Proud Boys" for continuing to provoke people?

The mayor is standing upfor the reporter. Maybe you haven't gotten that message since you live in ignorance.

seb146

Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:45 am

NoTime wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Portlanders do not want these right wing hate groups in their town. Seattle does not want them ...

I don't think you understand how this whole freedom thing works...

If the people of Portland do not want the violent far right wing neo Nazis in their city, maybe the violent far right wing neo Nazis should not go there.....

NoTime wrote:
Anyhow, here are some of the other instances in which antifa thugs attacked journalists - Antifa Members Have Repeatedly Attacked Journalists Who Cover Them

You cite a far right wing web site whining about their far right wing reporters not being taken seriously? okay.....

NoTime wrote:
It's kind of ironic that after all the hand-wringing about Trump claiming that the press is the enemy, it would be far-left thugs who actually attack journalists.

How many times have we heard YOUR president scream "FAKE NEWS!!!" and how the "liberal" press is the enemy? Pipe bombs sent to "liberal" journalists as opposed to one milkshake thrown at one reporter. Yeah, such violence from the "far left thugs".......

seb146

Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:31 am

I want to see Mississippi run by neo Nazis.

Hear me out.

Whites in control of everything. Only the Bible as law. Whites only get to vote. Pure whites. If you have any hint of Native or Latino or Black or Asian or gay or trans, forget it. You get zero rights. The government pays for nothing. You work for whatever the corporation decides. If you get sick, tough. That is your fault. If you can't afford rent, tough. That is your fault.

This is what the violent right wants. The current occupant of the White House included. And his MAGA fan boys.

CitizenJustin

Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:56 am

Many conservative are unable to grasp the highly complex, diverse and modern world we live in. They’re terrified of change and they thrive on fear based politics . Antifa is nothing more than their latest boogeyman. Once they’re tired of this antifa nonsense, they’ll move onto the next manufactured threat. Their love for absurd conspiracies assures a constant stream of new, false threats.

Right wing extremism has always been the problem. Apologists and enablers are free to their own opinions, but not to their own facts. It’s unfortunate that these people, including many here, have allowed this mindset to take over any ability to think logically.

Barny123

Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:59 am

aviationaware wrote:

Your gay and a proud Zionist Jew? LOL! Oxymoron much!! I've read news reports were fundamentalist or ultra orthodox Jews, have attacked gays, even killing them!

I don't think you're the full quid mate!

aviationaware

Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:09 am

Barny123 wrote:

Your gay and a proud Zionist Jew? LOL! Oxymoron much!! I've read news reports were fundamentalist or ultra orthodox Jews, have attacked gays, even killing them!

Now if you can explain why one would have to be a meschuggene haredi to be a zionist that would be much appreciated. I just think you don't have a clue about Judaism.

Barny123

Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:14 am

aviationaware wrote:
Barny123 wrote:

Now if you can explain why one would have to be a meschuggene haredi to be a zionist that would be much appreciated. I just think you don't have a clue about Judaism.

The whole belief of the Jews being God's chosen people (isn't that what Judaism believes) and the whole Zionist movement surely must be based on the Old Testament or Torah as I believe you guys call it. What does the Old Testament say about homosexuality???

If you're going to set aside the Old Testament's teaching on homosexuality and claim to be a gay Zionist. Then surely you're just a plain old racist by any other terms. The Jews as a race of people are no more important than any other race. Nothing to be proud of!!!

Barny123

Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:52 am

I know it's off topic, but since we're talking right v's left. Why are right wing gays the worst of all right-wingers? e.g. Milo Yiannopoulos and in Australia, Alan Jones.
Last edited by Barny123 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

aviationaware

Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:00 am

Barny123 wrote:
I know it's off topic, but since we're talking right v's left. Why are right wing gays the worst or all? e.g. Milo Yiannopoulos and in Australia, Alan Jones.

Because we don't have to pander to anyone. Nobody likes us anyway. The far right hates us because we are gay and the far left hates us because we are "out of line".

As for your other crap I won't bother to respond. You clearly don't know the first thing about what zionism even is, about why Judaism as an identity transcends religion and so much more.

Barny123

Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:09 am

aviationaware wrote:
Barny123 wrote:
I know it's off topic, but since we're talking right v's left. Why are right wing gays the worst or all? e.g. Milo Yiannopoulos and in Australia, Alan Jones.

Because we don't have to pander to anyone. Nobody likes us anyway. The far right hates us because we are gay and the far left hates us because we are "out of line".

As for your other crap I won't bother to respond. You clearly don't know the first thing about what zionism even is, about why Judaism as an identity transcends religion and so much more.

Judaism is a religion. Jew/Jewish is a race and can refer to religion colloquially. You're claiming I know nothing about Judaism, but Judaism is a religion which teaches stoneing to death gays. Jews or Jewish is a race. Judaism doesn't transcend religion. It would be like me saying Christianity transcends religion. LOL!

aviationaware

Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:18 am

Barny123 wrote:

Judaism is a religion. Jew/Jewish is a race and can refer to religion colloquially. You're claiming I know nothing about Judaism, but Judaism is a religion which teaches stoneing to death gays. Jews or Jewish is a race. Judaism doesn't transcend religion. It would be like me saying Christianity transcends religion. LOL!

http://www.jewfaq.org/judaism.htm

Read that and you might receive a valuable education in spite of yourself.

Barny123

Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:25 am

aviationaware wrote:
Barny123 wrote:

Alternative facts mate! Fake news. Jewish, Caucasian, African, Asian etc., all races of people. Christianity, Judaism, Taoism, Budism etc, all religions based on holy books, doctrines beliefs etc. Zionism is a religious based belief. Otherwise what makes you as a Jew, deserving of a holy land or nation any more than me as a plain old white guy of English origin.

Barny123

Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:34 am

aviationaware wrote:
Barny123 wrote:

From Wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת Tsiyyonut [t͡sijo̞ˈnut] after Zion) is the nationalist[fn 1] movement of the Jewish people that supports the re-establishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel (roughly corresponding to Canaan, the Holy Land, or the region of Palestine).

So Zionism is about re-establishing a Jewish homeland in the 'Holy Land'. The term 'Holy Land' is a religious term from the Old Testament/Torah? where by the Jews were God's chosen people and were promised the 'Holy Land'. My comment about how can one be a gay Zionist, considering what the Old Testament teaches about homosexuality still stands! Gay Zionist! LOL!

Barny123

Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:02 am

aviationaware wrote:
Barny123 wrote:

Let me re-phrase that.... by 'pander', do you mean getting along with and respecting other people. I would hate to end up alone and having to direct my love and attention to animals because I couldn't get along with other people.

slider

Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:28 pm

texdravid wrote:

That's the narrative indeed. Seb doesn't understand what Antifa is, clearly, or freedom of speech and association.

Fundamentally, antifa is an anarchic terrorist organization. Start treating them like it.

casinterest

Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:40 pm

slider wrote:
texdravid wrote:

That's the narrative indeed. Seb doesn't understand what Antifa is, clearly, or freedom of speech and association.

Fundamentally, antifa is an anarchic terrorist organization. Start treating them like it.

No, they are not anarchic. They have a defined purpose . To take down facist organziations. They have some members that belong in jail, but for the most part they are correct to stand up to dishonorable groups like the Proud Boys, KKK, and other Right wing facist groups .

slider

Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:13 pm

casinterest wrote:
slider wrote:
texdravid wrote:

No, they are not anarchic. They have a defined purpose . To take down facist organziations. They have some members that belong in jail, but for the most part they are correct to stand up to dishonorable groups like the Proud Boys, KKK, and other Right wing facist groups .

Amigo, let me ask you something--are you deliberately trying to be obtuse here? They are using FASCIST tactics against free individuals. No alleged "right wing" fascist groups at all, but I appreciate the continued transparent attempt to always brand anyone on the right side of the spectrum as a hatemongering nazi bigot. Yawn. Come with a new game, bro.

Ngo is a gay independent journalist. And those Antifa fucks have attacked just random individuals who, and follow me here, disagree with them. Now, in the United States of America, not only is unpopular speech frowned upon, it's actually physically assaulted, squelched, and attacked.

It's chilling and should be pushed back upon, no matter your political leanings.

Or (and I'll employ a cute little Alinsky tactic here), maybe it's that you condone this kind of criminality. That's it. You aid and abett and support felonious behavior and domestic terrorists.

(See how this works? Isn't it fun?)

casinterest

Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:22 pm

slider wrote:
casinterest wrote:
slider wrote:

Amigo, let me ask you something--are you deliberately trying to be obtuse here? They are using FASCIST tactics against free individuals. No alleged "right wing" fascist groups at all, but I appreciate the continued transparent attempt to always brand anyone on the right side of the spectrum as a hatemongering nazi bigot. Yawn. Come with a new game, bro.

Ngo is a gay independent journalist. And those Antifa fucks have attacked just random individuals who, and follow me here, disagree with them. Now, in the United States of America, not only is unpopular speech frowned upon, it's actually physically assaulted, squelched, and attacked.

It's chilling and should be pushed back upon, no matter your political leanings.

Or (and I'll employ a cute little Alinsky tactic here), maybe it's that you condone this kind of criminality. That's it. You aid and abett and support felonious behavior and domestic terrorists.

(See how this works? Isn't it fun?)

So you support Militant Cowards that pack maces , mace, knives, and dress for war as they march through peaceful towns? That is not free speech. That is intimidation. And groups like Antifa have to stand up to cowards like that and their dishonorable supporters so we don't get put into a facist government. So you want it to stop? Stop supporting those cowards that would deny freedoms to other.

So stop with your Racist undertones, and turn off your facist anti American Right wing news shows. Then go do something productive with your life. Because those Antifa "fucks" at least have a clue about what freedom is about and who would seek to deny it. They may have some members that are misguided in using Assault, But they are right to counter protest such worthless people as the proud boys and kkk

aerorobnz

Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:27 pm

They should be added to every terrorist organization/organized criminal watch list in any credible country to eradicate their funding and prosecute members accordingly if they commit/advocate violence to their fellow citizens. One day soon they will become like the IRA was in London.
Flown to 147 Airports in 62 Countries on 83 Operators and counting. Wanderlust is like Syphilis, once you have the itch it's too late for treatment.

seb146

Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:29 pm

slider wrote:
texdravid wrote:

"Antifa" are counter protesters who march against neo Nazis. It is obvious the right has no idea what counter protests are. Do some homework and research that does not involve Daily Stormer and Washington Times and AM talk radio. Move outside your echo chamber and maybe you will learn something. Like how counter protesters show up to rally against hate. Neo Nazis have a funding pipeline through things like drugs and weapons, and hide behind Republicans and whine they are victims while being dressed for war.

Nice try, though.

NoTime
Topic Author

Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:54 pm

seb146 wrote:
How many times have we heard YOUR president scream "FAKE NEWS!!!" and how the "liberal" press is the enemy? Pipe bombs sent to "liberal" journalists as opposed to one milkshake thrown at one reporter. Yeah, such violence from the "far left thugs".......

There's video of the guy getting punched and kicked, and yet you spout this nonsense. It's pretty incredible.

seb146

Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:00 pm

NoTime wrote:
seb146 wrote:

There's video of the guy getting punched and kicked, and yet you spout this nonsense. It's pretty incredible.

One guy one time vs. pipe bombs, mass shootings, lock downs, death threats by the right.

casinterest

Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:02 pm

seb146 wrote:
NoTime wrote:
seb146 wrote:

One guy one time vs. pipe bombs, mass shootings, lock downs, death threats by the right.

But this issue was covered by right wing media multiple times, so it is multiple times more important for the right wing.
By their definition , all Trump supporters would be terrorists because their supporters punched some demonstrators at campaign rallies.

seb146

Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:03 pm

I have a couple of honest questions for the right:

Why are you against free speech? I see several right wingers calling for the counter protesters to be banned and listed as a terrorist organization knowing full well the terrorist activities of neo Nazis.

Why do you support the neo Nazis? Do not deflect to "but the counter protesters...." or "but 'liberals'" or anything like that. Why do you support neo Nazis?

NoTime
Topic Author

Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:19 pm

seb146 wrote:
Why are you against free speech? I see several right wingers calling for the counter protesters to be banned and listed as a terrorist organization knowing full well the terrorist activities of neo Nazis.

:lol: :lol:

Who? Where? The right isn't against free speech. If the world has learned anything over the last four years, with colleges and cities shutting down conservative speakers, and the general public attacking Trump supporters for daring to speak in support of our President or wear hats that say his slogan, it's that the left is the side that is against free speech.

I mean, do you really want to go down this road? Do you need to be reminded of Milo or Ben Shapiro or Dave Rubin or Jordan Peterson or Ann Coulter or Josh Blackman or John Brennan or Jason Riley or Suzanne Venker or Gavin McInnes or the countless others that the left has tried to silence in various venues across the country?

Why do you support the neo Nazis? Do not deflect to "but the counter protesters...." or "but 'liberals'" or anything like that. Why do you support neo Nazis?

This is ludicrous. Who in the world is supporting neo Nazis? Honest question.

aerorobnz

Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:43 am

seb146 wrote:

Antifa are not counter protesters in the traditional sense , they are an organized, violent band of masked (and often paid) hate group thugs just like Proud Boys and KKK and should be treated accordingly, There are a number of cases where they attacked someone because they thought them to be members of the 'opposition' rather than innocent bystanders and we aren't talking of milkshakes, but violent assaults. They are radicalized bullies as much as the right-wing they just aren't quite as overt and they don't stand behind their actions.

Neo Nazis and any other group should already be on the list too if they are going around physically assaulting people, physically intimidating and causing damage to property. Violence and Civil Damage from either side is not to be tolerated under any circumstance and should be followed up with strict punishment. Once you cross the violence line in the sand then you have crossed beyond "free speech" and are just being criminals. For a so-called antifascist organization they have a lot of fascist tendencies. At least if they and the Right wing nutters are all declared a terrorist/hate group they can't take donations and we can limit their damage to society.
Secondly, every time you use the word Nazi you actually undermine the Holocaust and everything the Nazis actually did. It is totally overused by the the left to be anything they don't agree with. The real Nazi party destroyed an entire continent at war and started the systematic extermination of the Jewish people by the state.. There is no comparison between the modern west and Nazi Germany at all. Having said that,
I reject wholeheartedly anything to do with Nazis, Neo Nazis and violence against law abiding citizens. I'm with the people that protest, say their piece and go home again without the bullying and intimidation
Flown to 147 Airports in 62 Countries on 83 Operators and counting. Wanderlust is like Syphilis, once you have the itch it's too late for treatment.

seb146

Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:02 am

aerorobnz wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Antifa are not counter protesters in the traditional sense , they are an organized, violent band of masked (and often paid) hate group thugs just like Proud Boys and KKK and should be treated accordingly,

Who is their leader? Where do they get money from? What is the paper trail that shows "both sides do it"? Where are neighborhoods blanketed by hate literature demanding specific groups be removed or face violence?

Both sides do it, right?

All that notwithstanding, you still deflected.

MaverickM11

Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:38 am

aviationaware wrote:
Barny123 wrote:

Don't flatter yourself. You're not "out of line", but rather another in the long line of people fighting against your own interests, while simultaneously benefiting from everyone else's work. There were Jews that supported Hitler, blacks that supported Jim Crow, Phyllis Schlafly who opposed equal rights for women, and LGBQT people that support republicans, there's Meghan McCain--you ain't special. We've seen this show before. And when Yolo Minneapolis is your pied piper, you know you're on the wrong path following a dumb narcissistic bitch who sure loves pedophilia and to heil Hitler--a lot. But you do you.

NoTime wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
meanwhile no one on the left is calling for violence, let alone against journalists. No. One.

Are you kidding? Antifa has attacked a number of journalists in the last few years - I even posted a link to the list.

I'm talking about the mainstream left, not anarchists running around. Elizabeth Warren is not calling for anyone to be punched in the face. There's no democratic senator pile driving a BBC journalist. People don't go to Beto rallies and cackle about shooting migrants at the border. Nadler isn't telling law enforcement to not follow him, and if they do "send bachelors and come well armed".

NoTime wrote:

Of course there were other people at the protest. My concern is with the group that most other people on this forum like to ignore (and, as this thread is evidence, defend).

Regardless of how badly the left wants to label Ngo as a "far right" "neo-nazi" "fake journalist" - The guy is a contributor to the WSJ and Quillete, and to my knowledge hasn't uttered or typed a single thing that could be construed as far-right leaning or even just right leaning (again, unless you just consider everything to the right of Marx as "far right"). The only thing this guy is responsible for is actually digging into Antifa's sordid operations and pointing out hate crime hoaxes.

As a result, he got attacked... and many people on this forum rush to defend this assailants. It's pretty sick.

I'm not defending anyone. Two groups hungry for violence periodically meet up in Portland and surprise! ...violence ensues. And of course the right will milk it for all its worth ignoring their very real, daily contribution to extremist violence that actually does end up in murders, instead of punches and milkshakes thrown.
E pur si muove -Galileo

Barny123

Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:03 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
aviationaware wrote:
Barny123 wrote:

Don't flatter yourself. You're not "out of line", but rather another in the long line of people fighting against your own interests, while simultaneously benefiting from everyone else's work. There were Jews that supported Hitler, blacks that supported Jim Crow, Phyllis Schlafly who opposed equal rights for women, and LGBQT people that support republicans, there's Meghan McCain--you ain't special. We've seen this show before. And when Yolo Minneapolis is your pied piper, you know you're on the wrong path following a dumb narcissistic bitch who sure loves pedophilia and to heil Hitler--a lot. But you do you.

Thanks Maverick you've summed up what I don't understand about right wing gays better than I could. My thoughts were on the lines of Stockholm Syndrome but you've expressed it better.

If I remember correctly (I have had a few drinks), aviationaware in the 'La v San Fran' thread said he would choose San Fran because of the gay scene, yet he is one of the first to rail against the left wing government/polices of the local government in San Francisco. Yet it's as far as I've learnt/understand, it's the left wing policies and gay rights advocates that have lead to a free open gay scene in San Fran. It boggles the mind.

Sorry for the d-rail, now back to left v right violence, you guys in the US do give me a laugh. You guys are meant to be the beacon of the free and developed world. LOL!

N757ST

Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:33 am

You need to realize that the United States has become more polarized by 24 hour news programs on both sides of the aisle that promote agendas. You also need to realize that .0001% of liberals march violently with garbage pales and sticks toward the .0001% of conservatives that’s associate with the proud boys or whatever d bag group of the hour is. But because portland is a hot spot of activity it’s front page on both sides of this 24 hour news cycle and made to be a much much bigger thing then it really is. I’d further speculate that at these portland confrontations you have more reporters with cameras then there are antifa or proud boys that are participating.

The average conservative isn’t some racist prick (even though some liberals here on airliners think so) and the average liberal isn’t some enraged cloaked jerk. Most of the USA is somewhere in the middle... but like wherever your country is I’m guessing those on the extreme ends of the spectrum usually have the loudest voices and thus people think that those people are the voice of an entire party or movement. It’s simply not true. So yes America is still the bastion of free speech it always was. Just some jerks on both sides of the aisle keep on yelling over the vast majority of more reasonable and calmer people in the middle.

Either way, today is our nations Independence Day. A day where liberals and conservatives alike will take their aggression out on the sky with fireworks, on the local animal populations with their grill, and will rally fight together defeating many cases of beer throughout the day. ‘Merica. Fuck yeah.

seb146

Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:48 pm

N757ST wrote:
You need to realize that the United States has become more polarized by 24 hour news programs on both sides of the aisle that promote agendas. You also need to realize that .0001% of liberals march violently with garbage pales and sticks toward the .0001% of conservatives that’s associate with the proud boys or whatever d bag group of the hour is. But because portland is a hot spot of activity it’s front page on both sides of this 24 hour news cycle and made to be a much much bigger thing then it really is. I’d further speculate that at these portland confrontations you have more reporters with cameras then there are antifa or proud boys that are participating.

The average conservative isn’t some racist prick (even though some liberals here on airliners think so) and the average liberal isn’t some enraged cloaked jerk. Most of the USA is somewhere in the middle... but like wherever your country is I’m guessing those on the extreme ends of the spectrum usually have the loudest voices and thus people think that those people are the voice of an entire party or movement. It’s simply not true. So yes America is still the bastion of free speech it always was. Just some jerks on both sides of the aisle keep on yelling over the vast majority of more reasonable and calmer people in the middle.

Either way, today is our nations Independence Day. A day where liberals and conservatives alike will take their aggression out on the sky with fireworks, on the local animal populations with their grill, and will rally fight together defeating many cases of beer throughout the day. ‘Merica. Fuck yeah.

And "conservatives" will proudly fly the flag of slave owners and racists and be the first to loudly defend neo Nazis. Even those middle of the road "both sides do it" types.

This did not start with the 24 hour news cycle. It started when the Fairness Doctrine was taken away. Right wingers were able to rant and rave about how "liberals" are destroying America 24/7 using shaky evidence they sold as gospel truth. Look at the "war on Christmas" and the Republican talking point of "Christians under attack." It is always violence with these people.

Righties can use the "both sides do it" excuse all they want to justify their hate and misinformation, but you have to admit that one side does it a hell of a lot more than "liberals"!

ual763

Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:58 pm

seb146 wrote:
N757ST wrote:

And "conservatives" will proudly fly the flag of slave owners and racists and be the first to loudly defend neo Nazis. Even those middle of the road "both sides do it" types.

This did not start with the 24 hour news cycle. It started when the Fairness Doctrine was taken away. Right wingers were able to rant and rave about how "liberals" are destroying America 24/7 using shaky evidence they sold as gospel truth. Look at the "war on Christmas" and the Republican talking point of "Christians under attack." It is always violence with these people.

Righties can use the "both sides do it" excuse all they want to justify their hate and misinformation, but you have to admit that one side does it a hell of a lot more than "liberals"!

I don’t understand why everything is an us vs. them issue with you... You supposedly preach tolerance and standing up for what you think is right, but yet are the first to demonize anybody who doesn’t share your same utopian/fascistic ideas. You are the .0001% N757ST is referring to.

Maybe Marianne Williamson can send some cosmic rays of love your way. You seem to need them.
From flying to the NOTAM office

N757ST

Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:38 pm

seb146 wrote:
N757ST wrote:

Yeah don’t know where you got that I or even any sane conservative defends neo nazis. They are pig headed turds.

seb146

Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:47 pm

N757ST wrote:
seb146 wrote:
N757ST wrote:

Yeah don’t know where you got that I or even any sane conservative defends neo nazis. They are pig headed turds.

When a right winger/conservative/Republican says "very fine people on both sides" and whine that one reporter had one milkshake thrown at him one time and are completely and totally silent at the calls to label counter protesters as terrorists, that is the same as defending neo Nazis. Screaming "BOTH SIDES DO IT SO BAN ANTIFA!!!" when one neo Nazi is beat up is defending neo Nazis.

Both sides do not do it.

I want to know exactly how counter protesters are funded. If both sides do it, they get money from manufacture and distribution of drugs and stockpile and selling firearms and extortion and tax fraud. If both sides do it, counter protesters distribute literature demanding specific ethnic and religious people leave. If both sides do it, counter protesters have a leader. If both sides do it, you right wingers/conservatives/Republicans have proof. So, let's see it.

Magog

Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:35 pm

People, this is VERY simple.

Even if ANTIFA is a wonderful organization, it’s not okay to beat up journalists until their brain bleeds. Doing that was wrong and abhorrent.

How can some people not be willing to admit this?

alfa164

Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:32 pm

Magog wrote:
People, this is VERY simple. Even if ANTIFA is a wonderful organization, it’s not okay to beat up journalists until their brain bleeds. Doing that was wrong and abhorrent. How can some people not be willing to admit this?

We don't need a lecture. To quote you from another thread: "That’s not a substantive response. Why don’t you throw in some relevant facts?"
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....

glideslope900

Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:35 pm

It’s not antifa violence. It’s communist violence.

glideslope900

Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:38 pm

seb146 wrote:
slider wrote:
texdravid wrote:

"Antifa" are counter protesters who march against neo Nazis. It is obvious the right has no idea what counter protests are. Do some homework and research that does not involve Daily Stormer and Washington Times and AM talk radio. Move outside your echo chamber and maybe you will learn something. Like how counter protesters show up to rally against hate. Neo Nazis have a funding pipeline through things like drugs and weapons, and hide behind Republicans and whine they are victims while being dressed for war.

Nice try, though.

Antifa is a communist terror group. Nice try.