LAX772LR
Topic Author

Updated: Jeffrey Epstein 'found dead in cell' in New York

Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:59 am

Finally!!!!!

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/06/nyre ... -ios-share

This creep has gotten away with abusing so many girls, for so long, that it's an absolute disgrace to our legal system that he's been "free" until today! :mad:

And EVERYBODY knew. Everybody.

Pertinent to this community, is that aviation professionals jokingly labeled his private jet (N212JE) the "Lolita Express"... because even THEY knew what was happening aboard that thing. Seriously, google it.

Innocent until proven guilty, I know.
But man, it's going to take one oaf of a D.A. to screw this one up. Money be damned.
Last edited by SQ22 on Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

stl07

Re: Billionaire Jeff Epstein (finally) arrested for underage sex

Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:05 am

I googled it

The first result was a Fox article (surprise surprise) talking about a frequent guest...Bill
Then I saw the Wiki and another approver and supporter of his lifestyle was Trump

Oh boy, it just keeps getting juicier
Interesting how every thread is spammed with "bring back paid membership, there are too many spammers"

LAX772LR
Topic Author

Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:06 am

And before this gets driven off-topic with political posts by aholes on both sides.... let's get it out of the way:

Yes, Bill Clinton was seen on Epstein's plane on multiple occasions.

Yes, Epstein was one of the 2016 Trump campaign's largest financiers, and he attended many rallies and fundraisers and privately lobbied the candidate-turned-President for who knows what.

.........there. Stay on topic: abusive freak gets his comeuppance.
I myself, suspect a more prosaic motive... ~Thranduil

Super80Fan

Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:20 am

Most of those connected with Hollywood & rich executives, regardless of political affiliation, have had contact with Epstein and/or have had underage sex. It's revolting but such is the life of the rich & famous while we all fight for a loaf of bread.
RIP McDonnell Douglas

dmg626

Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:08 am

Woody Allen must be appalled at his behavior

na

Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:49 am

Super80Fan wrote:
Most of those connected with Hollywood & rich executives, regardless of political affiliation, have had contact with Epstein and/or have had underage sex. It's revolting but such is the life of the rich & famous while we all fight for a loaf of bread.

Don´t generalize. I know some very rich people personally and they aren´t like that.

dfwjim1

Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:08 am

na wrote:
Super80Fan wrote:

Don´t generalize. I know some very rich people personally and they aren´t like that.

Me too. The type of behavior by Epstein occurs in all class levels by the way.

ltbewr

Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:39 am

I hope with this new arrest and his 2008 joke of a plea deal that Epstein is not allowed to make bail, that he has to rot in jail until trial or a plea deal as a for sure 'flight risk', and ends up with the rest of his life in prison and loses all his wealth. I hope the lead prosecutor is a woman and some of Epstein's friends are also charged and tried too, including high level politicians and corporate executives. His 2008 plea deal was done by a then US Attorney for the District that is based in Miami, FL, who is head of the Labor Dept. under Trump. He should immediately resign.

Epstein is being charged with domestic and international sex trafficking including with minors. Since his plea deal in 2008, the rise of the #MeToo movement, social media, more woman (and men) willing to discuss being victims of rape by powerful and rich persons, able to get large civil judgments and settlements, public support of victims with legit charges, it is finally becoming more difficult for the rich jerks like Epstein to get away with their crimes. Prosecutors must go after those that are involved with sex trafficking and rape, make good cases, limit the ability for Defendants to make weak plead deals, stand up to powerful defense attorneys who would abuse the laws and have the support of the public to seek justice.

We also need to teach young men and women as to the circumstances they can become sex trafficking victims as part of comprehensive and responsible sex education programs and adult men (and women) to face severe penalties if they are involved with sex trafficking and rape with underage persons.

Aaron747

Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:20 pm

Whoa boy - hope the WH PR people are ready for a little OT these next few days, especially if 45 starts Tweeting about Epstein. Yet another example of why it’s shameful for the country to be led by a low quality individual.

Making the rounds now is this nugget from a 2002 New York Magazine feature on Epstein:

Epstein likes to tell people that he’s a loner, a man who’s never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

blueflyer

Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:37 pm

LAX772LR wrote:
This creep has gotten away with abusing so many girls, for so long, that it's an absolute disgrace to our legal system that he's been "free" until today!

What's more infuriating is that he was free without quotation marks. He was convicted for his crimes and has served his time, all 13 months of it. In 2007, he plead guilty to two prostitution charges and was sent to a club fed facility with a work release program that he took advantage of. In exchange, federal prosecutors in Miami gave him a non-prosecution agreement on charges of abusing minors...

It is such a sweet deal that the Justice Department’s Office of Professional Responsibility is investigating the US attorney's office for the Southern District of Florida who led the investigation at the time. That investigation is still ongoing, and in February of this year, a district judge ruled that the US attorney's office broke the law when reaching the non-prosecution agreement. They did not disclose to victims that they were negotiating one before it was finalized, as is required by federal laws. To this day, the US attorney's office in Miami claims they did everything by the book and the non-prosecution agreement was appropriate and proper. I wonder what they think of the charges filed by their colleagues in the Southern District of New York yesterday...
The Trump/Johnson special relationship: Special people on both sides of the Atlantic

910A

Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

LAX772LR wrote:
But man, it's going to take one oaf of a D.A. to screw this one up. Money be damned.

Slight correction, it's the feds not a local DA handling the case.

Aaron747

Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:39 pm

910A wrote:
LAX772LR wrote:

Just a reminder that the most tangible institutional privilege in the US system is wealth.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

LAX772LR
Topic Author

Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:02 pm

910A wrote:
LAX772LR wrote:

Aw hell. :mad:
I saw "New York" and jumped the gun, thinking it was state. :sad:

If this is Federal, then this dude's gonna go for a pardon.... which he just might get, considering his involvement and extremely heavy financing of the Trump campaign (which I suspect may have been the reason therefore, in the first place).

LittleSprocket

Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:26 am

LAX772LR wrote:
910A wrote:
LAX772LR wrote:

If this is Federal, then this dude's gonna go for a pardon.... which he just might get, considering his involvement and extremely heavy financing of the Trump campaign (which I suspect may have been the reason therefore, in the first place).

I wouldn’t count on a pardon, even Trump isn’t dumb enough to pardon someone guilty of molesting and raping children.

Magog

Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:47 am

LittleSprocket wrote:
LAX772LR wrote:
910A wrote:

I wouldn’t count on a pardon, even Trump isn’t dumb enough to pardon someone guilty of molesting and raping children.

Completely agree.

ltbewr

Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:40 am

I wonder if in this round Epstein make a plea deal again to reduce his sentence and rat out a bunch of politicians and business executives who had statutorily raped any young women. I wouldn't be surprised to save his own sorry butt.

BN747

Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:49 am

Super80Fan wrote:

I'm sure many ( connected types) have deemed Epstein too toxic months if not years ago and have replaced him with alternative 'purveyors of select entertainment' who have no legal issues'.
When people are willing to 'pay' and this crowd can...the acquirers of such are always standing by for the number 1, when he falls - their 'interest' do not wane when the purveyor gets clamped down.

For elite, this always the case. There is always a back up plan.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

1989worstyear

Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:09 am

LAX772LR wrote:
910A wrote:
LAX772LR wrote:

It might be better if the Feds are handling it if it's across state lines.

Also, NY State's colonial-era laws regard 17 year olds basically as adults who can't vote. Under US federal law, you're a child until 18, so if there were any victims who were 17, the charges will be more severe than under NY's 18th century laws.

EDIT - the plea deal was both shocking yet not surprising at the same time :scared:
Stuck at age 15 thanks to the certification date of the A320-200 and my parents' decision to postpone having a kid by 3 years. At least there's Dignitas...

LAX772LR
Topic Author

Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:29 am

LittleSprocket wrote:
even Trump isn’t dumb enough to pardon someone guilty of molesting and raping children.

....based on WHAT?? :lol:

1989worstyear wrote:
so if there were any victims who were 17

One is alleged to have been 14, and several others 16, at the time.

LittleSprocket

Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:20 am

LAX772LR wrote:
LittleSprocket wrote:
even Trump isn’t dumb enough to pardon someone guilty of molesting and raping children.

....based on what?

What do you mean based on what? It would be political suicide going into an election.

I guess the same could be said about your accusation, based on what? Please don’t say baseless accusations that disappeared after the election was over...folks are seeing right through that nonsense.

NIKV69

Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:23 am

Money talks. You pay an underage girl for sex and then probably offer her much more to keep quiet. A Hollywood heavyweight told actresses they wouldn't get big money roles or any roles unless they screwed him etc. Bill Cosby wouldn't have gotten past girl one if he was a middle class schlep.

Prosecute the crime to the full extent of the law early on when you first know about it and these things wouldn't happen. Regardless of who it is or what their political leanings are.
Nikon from day one, Nikon till I die,

LittleSprocket

Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:25 am

Finally a Pelosi that I can agree with.

“This Epstein case is horrific and the young women deserve justice. It is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated but we must follow the facts and let the chips fall where they may - whether on Republicans or Democrats.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/sfpelosi/sta ... implicated

frmrCapCadet

Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:46 pm

Jesse Bering, academic, wrote a wonkish and longish book Perv which looks at human sexuality from an evolutionary point of view. One chapter deals extensively with the issue of when is a human old enough to be married, consent to intercourse, etc. There are also interesting chapters on differences between male and female sexuality. It's worth the time to read this book. Probably unnecessary to add that he is firmly a believer in protecting children.
Buffet: the airline business...has eaten up capital...like..no other (business)

frmrCapCadet

Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:48 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
Money talks. You pay an underage girl for sex and then probably offer her much more to keep quiet. A Hollywood heavyweight told actresses they wouldn't get big money roles or any roles unless they screwed him etc. Bill Cosby wouldn't have gotten past girl one if he was a middle class schlep.

Prosecute the crime to the full extent of the law early on when you first know about it and these things wouldn't happen. Regardless of who it is or what their political leanings are.

What made Cosby a horrible pervert was drugging and then engaging in sexual acts. He probably could of found a willing partner 300 nights of the year.
Buffet: the airline business...has eaten up capital...like..no other (business)

LittleSprocket

Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:17 pm

For those that may be interested, the following link provides the indictment that was unsealed today.

Let any and everyone that harmed a child here rot in prison for the rest of their life, the shorter the better!

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... tment.html

DIRECTFLT

Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:33 pm

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/08/nyre ... arges.html

US v. Jeffrey Epstein ~ 19 Cr. 490 (RMB) July 8, 2019

Government Bail Memorandum to the Judge

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... nment.html

Do they really want Epstein, or does the Govt. want him to turn him? The beginning of the end for so many.
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

lugie

Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:13 pm

LittleSprocket wrote:
LAX772LR wrote:
910A wrote:

I wouldn't count on a completely sensible response by Trump. He might in fact offer Epstein a pardon in exchange for him not going public about who participated in these assaults.
Which could be in Trump's best interest given how good a friend of Epstein's he was and how he supposedly - just like Bill Clinton - wasn't a stranger to flying on the infamous "Lolita Express".
DH4 E75 E90 CR9 CRK M88 319 320 321 332 333 359 733 73G 738 739 748 764 772 788
X3 LH 4U TP US SN EI FR IB LX LA CM UA DL AA AS WN
FRA STR HAM TXL MUC ZRH ACE BRU BLL DUB MAN ARN MAD OPO LIS FNC AMS PHL RDU LGA CLT EWR ORD ATL SFO MDW SJO PTY

SteelChair

Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:37 pm

And yet, this went on for years. Powerful members of the establishment on both sides of the aisle, and some in the corrupt media, knew about it, and some supported it. Yet, nothing was done to stop it.

What changed? Why is Epstein suddenly a villain? What dirtbag members of the wealthy elite (you know, the crapheads like Bono or Mitt Romney who keep billions in offshore accounts to avoid their taxes) are today behaving in tbe same way and why are they being protected?

Its too easy. Its too easy to out a scumbag like this guy yet not really change anything. This became known because of me too? Where is the outrage against someone like, oh say, Barney Frank? I cant shake the feeling that, while this guy should fry, we're all being manipulated

Magog

Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:46 pm

He was permanently booted from Mar A Lago after hitting on an underage girl. That’s at least good to hear.

Tugger

Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:12 pm

frmrCapCadet wrote:
drugging and then engaging in sexual acts.

Doesn't this describe a decent chunk the the late 60's and early 70's?

Not excusing anything, but there was an awful (correct word too) lot of stuff going on that should not have. Even driving drunk was looked at sideways and not as it is today.

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
Productivity isn’t about getting more things done, rather it’s about getting the right things done, while doing less. - M. Oshin

Spar

Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:24 pm

SteelChair wrote:
Where is the outrage against someone like, oh say, Barney Frank? I cant shake the feeling that, while this guy should fry, we're all being manipulated
OK where is the outrage against Barney Frank? Or Why? What has Barney Frank ever done that has offended anyone other than anti-gay bigots?

SteelChair

Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:51 pm

Spar wrote:
SteelChair wrote:
Where is the outrage against someone like, oh say, Barney Frank? I cant shake the feeling that, while this guy should fry, we're all being manipulated
OK where is the outrage against Barney Frank? Or Why? What has Barney Frank ever done that has offended anyone other than anti-gay bigots?

The page scandal. Weren't they underage?

Aaron747

Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:52 pm

SteelChair wrote:
And yet, this went on for years. Powerful members of the establishment on both sides of the aisle, and some in the corrupt media, knew about it, and some supported it. Yet, nothing was done to stop it.

What changed? Why is Epstein suddenly a villain? What dirtbag members of the wealthy elite (you know, the crapheads like Bono or Mitt Romney who keep billions in offshore accounts to avoid their taxes) are today behaving in tbe same way and why are they being protected?

Its too easy. Its too easy to out a scumbag like this guy yet not really change anything. This became known because of me too? Where is the outrage against someone like, oh say, Barney Frank? I cant shake the feeling that, while this guy should fry, we're all being manipulated

Bono and Mitt Romney are your examples of crass elite in a thread about the king of pervs? :laughing:

Obviously you disagree with them politically, but both have been married to the same woman most of their adult lives and are not serial cheaters or abusers. Sooo many potential targets and those are the only names you came up with?

Spar

Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:01 pm

SteelChair wrote:

I don't know what you're talking about.

Define your accusation with sources please.

SteelChair

Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:17 pm

Spar wrote:
SteelChair wrote:

Oops, my mistake. The underage pages were 2 other congressmen.

BF merely engaged in solicitation/prostitution. Which is also illegal, no?

SteelChair

Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:22 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
SteelChair wrote:

Bono and Mitt Romney are your examples of crass elite in a thread about the king of pervs? :laughing:

Obviously you disagree with them politically, but both have been married to the same woman most of their adult lives and are not serial cheaters or abusers. Sooo many potential targets and those are the only names you came up with?

Agreed, lots of other members of the swamp I could have cited. I don't necessarily disagree with them politically, I guess it depends upon the issue. I do disagree with their morality lectures while they hide their money in the Caribbean. Classic behavior of the elite who are above the law. You know, like Epstein.

Spar

Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:31 pm

SteelChair wrote:
Spar wrote:
SteelChair wrote:

No Barney did not engage in solicitation/prostitution, he had a friend who did. You're obviously on a witchhunt against gays.

You'll deny it though.

SteelChair

Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:44 pm

Spar wrote:
SteelChair wrote:
Spar wrote:

No Barney did not engage in solicitation/prostitution, he had a friend who did. You're obviously on a witchhunt against gays.

You'll deny it though.

And whatever I typed wouldn't change your opinion. Because I chose to cite someone who happened to be gay, I'm anti gay in your mind. Why don't you accuse everyone throwing shade on Epstein as being anti Jew? If i had cited Duke Cunningham, you could say I'm anti military! Or anti-male, that's particularly popular rigtht now.

MaverickM11

Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:47 pm

LittleSprocket wrote:
LAX772LR wrote:
910A wrote:

He had no problem pardoning a guy that ran a concentration camp

LittleSprocket wrote:
Finally a Pelosi that I can agree with.

“This Epstein case is horrific and the young women deserve justice. It is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated but we must follow the facts and let the chips fall where they may - whether on Republicans or Democrats.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/sfpelosi/sta ... implicated

Good. Maybe Republicans will not try to elect them this time.

SteelChair wrote:
Spar wrote:
SteelChair wrote:

Doesn't seem to be a problem for Melania :rotfl:
E pur si muove -Galileo

Aaron747

Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:02 am

SteelChair wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
SteelChair wrote:

Agreed, lots of other members of the swamp I could have cited. I don't necessarily disagree with them politically, I guess it depends upon the issue. I do disagree with their morality lectures while they hide their money in the Caribbean. Classic behavior of the elite who are above the law. You know, like Epstein.

Apples and oranges - your lot doesn’t like taxing the rich anyway.

Aaron747

Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:08 am

Lots of shit going down on Epstein’s charging hearing already - Clinton’s spokesman claims Bubba ‘knows nothing’ about Epstein’s crimes, and Epstein’s lawyers claiming his day in court is a violation of a non-prosecution agreement. The nerve of this guy, ffs

Dieuwer

Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:43 am

Is Epstein in any way related to Weiner? Or are they happen to be unrelated New York Swap Creatures?

Ken777

Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:29 am

ltbewr wrote:
I wonder if in this round Epstein make a plea deal again to reduce his sentence and rat out a bunch of politicians and business executives who had statutorily raped any young women. I wouldn't be surprised to save his own sorry butt.

He might make a deal of he has evidence on Trump shagging a 13 year old girl. The Prosecutors have shown that they discovered a LOT of pictures of young girls naked or near naked. No telling what they will find in the pictures and all the documents they have pulled in.

Trump has already shown that he likes to see younger girls in various states of undress. Remember him bragging about being able to walk into the dressing room at the Miss Teenager Contest? He was pleased with the power to just walk in and didn't bother to knock first. (The cameraman had the decency to stay out in the hall.)

So what are the odds that Trump went to some of the parties Epstein would hold - with the young girls in attendance. As much as Trump has shown desires to grope and screwing when the desire hits him I believe that he abused those underage girls via dropping, peeking or rapping. It simply is too much his nature and lack of morals.

LittleSprocket

Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:50 am

Spar wrote:
SteelChair wrote:
Spar wrote:

You'll deny it though.

Yeah, a witch hunt against gays...that’s it! It couldn’t possibly be because of his lack of integrity or association with those that commit crimes for a living...it’s clearly because he has an issue with gays.

Do you even listen to yourself when you state that???

“The era of sour feelings on Capitol Hill continued after House Speaker James. C. Wright's resignation and the smear campaign against his successor, Thomas S. Foley. In a third blockbuster scandal, Massachusetts Democratic Rep. Barney Frank admitted a lengthy relationship with a male hooker who ran a bisexual prostitution service out of Frank's apartment.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/p ... /frank.htm

NIKV69

Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:12 am

Ken777 wrote:

He might make a deal of he has evidence on Trump shagging a 13 year old girl.

TDS is alive and well you forget it was Clinton that hung out with him and not Trump?
Nikon from day one, Nikon till I die,

LAX772LR
Topic Author

Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:28 am

LittleSprocket wrote:
LAX772LR wrote:
LittleSprocket wrote:

based on what?

What do you mean based on what? It would be political suicide going into an election. .

Yeah, right..... just like "Grab 'em by the p#ssy" was too, huh? :roll:

No way his sycophants care about this, and the rest of the populace doesn't pay enough attention to matter.

lugie wrote:
I wouldn't count on a completely sensible response by Trump. He might in fact offer Epstein a pardon in exchange for him not going public about who participated in these assaults.
lugie wrote:
Which could be in Trump's best interest given how good a friend of Epstein's he was and how he supposedly - just like Bill Clinton - wasn't a stranger to flying on the infamous "Lolita Express".

:checkmark: :checkmark: :checkmark: :checkmark: :checkmark: :checkmark: :checkmark: :checkmark:

Exactly my thoughts, on all points.

NIKV69 wrote:
it was Clinton that hung out with him and not Trump?

It was quite evidently, both.

Magog

Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:42 am

I love be it. After one failed dream after another, the left thinks that this will be the one that takes down Trump. I wonder what it will be next week?

1989worstyear

Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:45 am

Makes me hope Fish Head Acosta (I honestly forgot the first name) does not make it out of this unscathed.

Hopes are quite low though :ill:
Stuck at age 15 thanks to the certification date of the A320-200 and my parents' decision to postpone having a kid by 3 years. At least there's Dignitas...

afcjets

Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:58 am

lugie wrote:

What is your source that Trump flew on his jet? Clinton did at least 26 times. Trump has his own jet, Clinton does not. All I have heard is Trump said he was a terrific guy 17 years ago who likes beautiful women like him, and some are young. When you’re an old man, 25 is young.

https://www.apnews.com/3d0490c6774048dc8a5f4fe80d0cf71f
Last edited by afcjets on Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

afcjets

Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:01 am

Magog wrote:
I love be it. After one failed dream after another, the left thinks that this will be the one that takes down Trump. I wonder what it will be next week?

There is a strong possibility this is the only reason they even went after Epstein.