afcjets

Re: Billionaire Jeff Epstein (finally) arrested for underage sex

Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:02 am

Magog wrote:
I love be it. After one failed dream after another, the left thinks that this will be the one that takes down Trump. I wonder what it will be next week?

There is a strong possibility this is the only reason they even went after Epstein.

Aaron747

Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:39 am

NIKV69 wrote:
Ken777 wrote:

He might make a deal of he has evidence on Trump shagging a 13 year old girl.

TDS is alive and well you forget it was Clinton that hung out with him and not Trump?

Clinton hung out with him but so did DJT. DJT confidante and buddy Tom Barrack is one of Epstein’s closest friends. Birds of a feather...

If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

DIRECTFLT

Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:24 am

Dieuwer wrote:
Is Epstein in any way related to Weiner? Or are they happen to be unrelated New York Swap Creatures?

I don't know. But Woody Allen could be called on to testify as a character witness for Epstein. :smile:
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

BN747

Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:37 am

Here's twist...AG Bill Barr recused himself from this shitstorm.

Barr from the Hill:https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1148318062204112896

"I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time"

Tell us the rest, Bill.

Well Lawrence O'Donnell on tonight's airing did...

Turns out, Donald Barr, Bill's dad had hired the non-degreed Epstein (a teach) high school kids at a prestigious NY prep school. A year later, the school's board of execs tossed Donald Barr and fired Epstein as well.
It's a private school so no details available at this time. But the fact that Donald Barr would go to such lengths to hire someone above the requirement that teachers hold a BS at a minimum...that's a connection you make for a 'very good' friend. No one reading this, holding such influence would go to such lengths putting themselves on the line for 'a friend'...but just might, just maybe for a good friend - I wouldn't.

So AG Barr, you didn't want to say, "hey guys...look, Epstein is my dad's pal, so....I gotta sit this one out.

Don't Vote Rapist..or Predator
BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

BN747

Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:07 am

https://www.vox.com/2019/7/7/20685023/b ... ng-charges
Who's the arm candy -er scratch that...not quite 'arm Candy' according to Epstein's pedo-preference....but that can't be Mrs. Epstein, can't it?

Anyhow....

What's happening, right now at 1am PST / 4am EST, this...

Anyone listed in Epsteins cellphone 'call log' within the last week and calls lasting more than 60 seconds...is not asleep.

They're on the phone with their lawyers.
They're double checking everything deleted today is really deleted.
They MIA SD where Secy Acosta was head honcho, and hammered out Epstein's Sweetheart Deal a decade ago, anyone a part of that
Acosta team is now making late night moves to CYA Asap!

Don't Vote Rapist
BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

DL717

Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:21 pm

With all his ties to the Middle East, there will be some sick shit coming out of this. Far above anything he did with minors. Anyone seen the movie Taken? While the movie was fiction, the sex trade is alive and well folks. This sick f*** is no doubt involved in it.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?

slider

Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:35 pm

This thing could be huge, should be huge, but will probably get scrubbed down for political expediency. Epstein is either going to sing like a canary and take a lot of people down with him, or he's going to protect some key and very powerful people (ie: Bill Clinton).

Maybe he'll be found dead by suicide with multiple gunshots to the back of the head. CPAC 2015, Trump said he was "a nice guy, but I believe Bill Clinton will be in trouble over the (Epstein) island".

The irony here is that it was Trump who signed an executive order that stipulates that those convicted of human trafficking can have their assets seized. So Epstein may go to jail AND go broke. That would be tremendously awesome.

Nancy Pelosi's daughter, Christine Pelosi, pointed out on Twitter that Democrat "faves" were about to find themselves entangled.

I wonder if there are passenger manifests from the Lolita Express flights. Hmmm...

slider

Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:37 pm

DL717 wrote:
With all his ties to the Middle East, there will be some sick shit coming out of this. Far above anything he did with minors. Anyone seen the movie Taken? While the movie was fiction, the sex trade is alive and well folks. This sick f*** is no doubt involved in it.

I immediately think of Tommy Robinson, who went to jail because he dared to utter the truth about the 'grooming gangs' and exposed the underage sex trade and Muslim rape gangs in Europe. The elites in the EU have to be puckering pretty tightly over this Epstein thing because it's exposing how pervasive it can be for these sort of men to be abject sexual predators.

When the light is shone, rats scurry.

lugie

Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:16 pm

afcjets wrote:
lugie wrote:
I wouldn't count on a completely sensible response by Trump. He might in fact offer Epstein a pardon in exchange for him not going public about who participated in these assaults.
Which could be in Trump's best interest given how good a friend of Epstein's he was and how he supposedly - just like Bill Clinton - wasn't a stranger to flying on the infamous "Lolita Express".

What is your source that Trump flew on his jet? Clinton did at least 26 times. Trump has his own jet, Clinton does not. All I have heard is Trump said he was a terrific guy 17 years ago who likes beautiful women like him, and some are young. When you’re an old man, 25 is young.

https://www.apnews.com/3d0490c6774048dc8a5f4fe80d0cf71f

I'm not positive on whether or not he was physically present on Epstein's jet but the abuses didn't just take place midair. Can we just agree that Trump AS WELL AS Clinton might be involved in this scheme.

Trump is a lot but not clean when it comes to sexual transgressions in the world of the super rich.

Also, the second part is the cheapest excuse I've ever heard and it really seems like you just want to protect Trump's "reputation" at any cost.
This man is used to having wives, affairs, girlfriends at ages far from what would be appropriate for a man in his 50s, 60s, 70s. If he considers women "young", you can bet he's referring to them being barely legal if legal at all.
DH4 E75 E90 CR9 CRK M88 319 320 321 332 333 359 733 73G 738 739 748 764 772 788
X3 LH 4U TP US SN EI FR IB LX LA CM UA DL AA AS WN
FRA STR HAM TXL MUC ZRH ACE BRU BLL DUB MAN ARN MAD OPO LIS FNC AMS PHL RDU LGA CLT EWR ORD ATL SFO MDW SJO PTY

wingman

Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:24 pm

BN747 wrote:
https://www.vox.com/2019/7/7/20685023/billionaire-jeffrey-epstein-arrested-minor-sex-trafficking-charges
Who's the arm candy -er scratch that...not quite 'arm Candy' according to Epstein's pedo-preference....but that can't be Mrs. Epstein, can't it?

Not sure about Epstein's date but who's the girl with Trump? She looks like she just got abducted from Eastern Europe and injected with roofies. And despite all that she still looks repulsed being next to Trump. Another photo that will surely piss off Melania.

I have a feeling the Grim Reaper cometh for Bill, maybe Trump too. Already his lawyers are saying he was never his friend but there he is in that New Yorker article saying what great friends they are. My favorite though is the bullshit about Epstein being barred from Mar a Lago for "hitting on an underaged girl". I can't wait to find out what he really did to get ejected from that place. I bet the truth is much closer to full on rape of a 14 year old on the 16th green. Places like Mar a Lago are purpose built for scumbags like Epstein and Trump to "hit on" young women/girls. Oh well, let the sordid details roll and maybe, just maybe, this will be the first non-partisan thread in A.net history.

Aaron747

Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:46 pm

wingman wrote:
BN747 wrote:
https://www.vox.com/2019/7/7/20685023/billionaire-jeffrey-epstein-arrested-minor-sex-trafficking-charges

Not sure about Epstein's date but who's the girl with Trump? She looks like she just got abducted from Eastern Europe and injected with roofies. And despite all that she still looks repulsed being next to Trump. Another photo that will surely piss off Melania.

I have a feeling the Grim Reaper cometh for Bill, maybe Trump too. Already his lawyers are saying he was never his friend but there he is in that New Yorker article saying what great friends they are. My favorite though is the bullshit about Epstein being barred from Mar a Lago for "hitting on an underaged girl". I can't wait to find out what he really did to get ejected from that place. I bet the truth is much closer to full on rape of a 14 year old on the 16th green. Places like Mar a Lago are purpose built for scumbags like Epstein and Trump to "hit on" young women/girls. Oh well, let the sordid details roll and maybe, just maybe, this will be the first non-partisan thread in A.net history.

Absolutely true - I have heard on good authority from wealthy acquaintances that invites to sordid parties are par for the course in some circles and require finesse to avoid. Places like Mar-A-Lago indeed play host to such sordid happenings. The decor in the “Eyes Wide Shut” mask party house is not unlike there.

Last edited by Aaron747 on Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

MaverickM11

Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:48 pm

What exactly is his source of income? It’s all as nebulous as one of his dear friends:
https://theweek.com/speedreads/851583/n ... -all-money

Aaron747 wrote:
wingman wrote:
BN747 wrote:

Absolutely true - I have heard on good authority from wealthy acquaintances that invites to sordid parties are par for the course in some circles and require finesse to avoid. Places like Mar-A-Lago indeed play host to such sordid happenings. The decor in the “Eyes Wide Shut” mask party house is not unlike there.

It seems like every week there's a new expose on the rich behaving badly, from the poor souls that had to waitress or clean up after them... This week:
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... 1562508439
E pur si muove -Galileo

afcjets

Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:48 pm

lugie wrote:
afcjets wrote:
lugie wrote:
I wouldn't count on a completely sensible response by Trump. He might in fact offer Epstein a pardon in exchange for him not going public about who participated in these assaults.
Which could be in Trump's best interest given how good a friend of Epstein's he was and how he supposedly - just like Bill Clinton - wasn't a stranger to flying on the infamous "Lolita Express".

What is your source that Trump flew on his jet? Clinton did at least 26 times. Trump has his own jet, Clinton does not. All I have heard is Trump said he was a terrific guy 17 years ago who likes beautiful women like him, and some are young. When you’re an old man, 25 is young.

https://www.apnews.com/3d0490c6774048dc8a5f4fe80d0cf71f

I'm not positive on whether or not he was physically present on Epstein's jet but the abuses didn't just take place midair. Can we just agree that Trump AS WELL AS Clinton might be involved in this scheme.

Trump is a lot but not clean when it comes to sexual transgressions in the world of the super rich.

Also, the second part is the cheapest excuse I've ever heard and it really seems like you just want to protect Trump's "reputation" at any cost.
This man is used to having wives, affairs, girlfriends at ages far from what would be appropriate for a man in his 50s, 60s, 70s. If he considers women "young", you can bet he's referring to them being barely legal if legal at all.

No we can't and you have no credibility when you say someone was supposedly on Lolita Express when you just admit you made it up yourself. Bill Clinton likely was a rapist (Juanita Broaderick is very credible and was forced to come forward via subpoena) but I would guess most men who rape women only rape adults and to assume it automatically means the opposite is dangerous. A 70 year old billionaire having a wife in her late forties and in his 50s having an affair with Stormy and the Playboy model who were both in their thirties are not shocking age gaps. It is possible though Trump was saying he heard Epstein likes underage, it seems everyone else knew so it wouldn't be a surprise. If allegations are made against Clinton or Trump, and none have been, both deserve the presumption of innocence, unless the evidence proves otherwise.

GDB

Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:50 pm

slider wrote:
DL717 wrote:

I immediately think of Tommy Robinson, who went to jail because he dared to utter the truth about the 'grooming gangs' and exposed the underage sex trade and Muslim rape gangs in Europe. The elites in the EU have to be puckering pretty tightly over this Epstein thing because it's exposing how pervasive it can be for these sort of men to be abject sexual predators.

BS. Stephen Yaxley Lennon (his real name, 'Tommy Robinson' being a football hooligan from his local team years back), filmed suspects in a trial, on social media, while the trial was going on. Thus risking a mis- trial. The law is clear on this and he knew it.
In the event, the suspects were convicted and got heavy jail terms, no thanks to Mr Lennon.
Likely he wanted them go go free so he could yell to his very not bright followers, 'see they are getting off'.

Slider, you really should do some very basic research, just a few clicks, you might even find out that the most aggressive prosecutor who really galvanised the investigations that have led to a number of cases and dozens jailed, many with very long sentences, is Muslim himself, of Pakistani background. Hasn't stopped him from getting abuse from racist boneheads that follow Yaxley-Lennon.

Yaxley-Lennon also has previous convictions, for violence, fraud in getting mortgages, police have been called to his home after he threatened his partner ('I cannot go to jail, my family need me' he bleated when initially jailed last year), some years back he even tried to enter the US on someone else's passport and no other supporting documentation, he got no further than JFK and was slung back on the next flight.

He even did that filming last year after being warned it could compromise the trial, so my idea of his true motive stands I think.
Still, if far right American nutjobs want to give him money, which they have been, I suppose it stops him from trying to defraud mortgage providers again.
And in a documentary I saw myself some years ago, he was caught on camera praising the Norwegian far right mass killer, Brevick.

I am more concerned about the likes of Yaxley-Lennon and the berks who follow him.
In any case, WTF has a tawdry little man like Yaxley-Lennon and the grim crimes he claims to be exposing (he really isn't), got to do with the Epstein case?
Unlike the perverted criminals now serving hard time, in numbers, in Her Majesties Prisons, Epstein wriggled free before, unlike the grim perverts in the grooming cases here. We all know why, Epstein is rich, powerful, connected.

Maybe rather than sling very ill informed arrows at another nation's justice system, instead latching on to a violent, convicted fraudster like 'Tommy', perhaps consider the system that has let Epstein escape any real justice until maybe now.
Think if he serves time it will be in the segregated wing of the regular prison, or 'Club Fed'?
Is the system that enables this a system essentially for sale?
Last edited by GDB on Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MaverickM11

Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:07 pm

afcjets wrote:
Juanita Broaderick is very credible

If you think Juanita Broaddrick is very credible I have some bad news about your dear leader and his dozens of sexual assault accusations

GDB wrote:
slider wrote:
DL717 wrote:

BS. Stephen Yaxley Lennon (his real name, 'Tommy Robinson' being a football hooligan from his local team years back), filmed suspects in a trial, on social media, while the trial was going on. Thus risking a mis- trial. The law is clear on this and he knew it.
In the event, the suspects were convicted and got heavy jail terms, no thanks to Mr Lennon.
Likely he wanted them go go free so he could yell to his very not bright followers, 'see they are getting off'.

Slider, you really should do some very basic research, just a few clicks, you might even find out that the most aggressive prosecutor who really galvanised the investigations that have led to a number of cases and dozens jailed, many with very long sentences, is Muslim himself, of Pakistani background. Hasn't stopped him from getting abuse from racist boneheads that follow Yaxley-Lennon.

Yaxley-Lennon also has previous convictions, for violence, fraud in getting mortgages, police have been called to his home after he threatened his partner ('I cannot go to jail, my family need me' he bleats), some years back he tried to enter the US on [i] someone else's [i/] passport and no other supporting documentation, he got no further than JFK and was slung back on the next flight.

He even did that filming last year after being warned it could compromise the trial, so my idea of his true motive stands I think.
Still, if far right American nutjobs want to give him money, which they have been, I suppose it stops him from trying to defraud mortgage providers again.
And in a documentary I saw myself some years ago, he was caught on camera praising the Norwegian far right mass killer, Brevick.

I am more concerned about the likes of Yaxley-Lennon and the berks who follow him.

:checkmark: :checkmark: :checkmark:
E pur si muove -Galileo

mham001

Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:31 pm

wingman wrote:
I have a feeling the Grim Reaper cometh for Bill, maybe Trump too. Already his lawyers are saying he was never his friend but there he is in that New Yorker article saying what great friends they are. My favorite though is the bullshit about Epstein being barred from Mar a Lago for "hitting on an underaged girl". I can't wait to find out what he really did to get ejected from that place. I bet the truth is much closer to full on rape of a 14 year old on the 16th green.

I don't know about your source but mine said he was banned for raping an underage girl - there was no ambiguity.

I am doubting Trump involvement besides the usual rich-boy associations. I am pretty sure Conchita Sarnoff would have no problem tying him into it if she had evidence, she's been all over this for a decade. Prince Andrew is going to have some questions to answer however.

BN747

Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:32 pm

Oh boy, although Barr's dad Donald & Epstein are super good friends...Barr announced today, he will not recuse himself from this case.

Announced today, in the face of his proclaiming yesterday 'that he would'...

'The powers that be' those in Epstein's cellphone have come up with a plan...'squash it'...

Sorry Folks, nothing so see here, move along. Nothing Burgers only for sale.

I was gonna say "Don't Vote Rapist'...but it appears that they will win.

BN747

afcjets

Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:35 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

If you think Juanita Broaddrick is very credible I have some bad news about your dear leader and his dozens of sexual assault accusations

Which one in your opinion is credible, or are you just obeying your Senator from Hawaii?

MaverickM11

Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:04 pm

afcjets wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

Which one in your opinion is credible, or are you just obeying your Senator from Hawaii?

Literally any of them that haven't changed their story multiple times, and filed sworn affidavits that an assault did not occur.

BN747 wrote:
Oh boy, although Barr's dad Donald & Epstein are super good friends...Barr announced today, he will not recuse himself from this case.

Announced today, in the face of his proclaiming yesterday 'that he would'...

I knew that sounded too out of character yesterday... In 2019 sexual assault makes a republican electable. Then again if he did recuse himself he'd be out in less time than it takes a Keebler Klansman to say "I don't recall"
E pur si muove -Galileo

afcjets

Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:27 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:

Literally any of them that haven't changed their story multiple times, and filed sworn affidavits that an assault did not occur.

I thought the underline was a link, but it wasn't, probably because her first interview is consistent with her subpoena and 17 years later when Hillary ran for President on believing women.

MaverickM11

Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:31 pm

afcjets wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

I thought the underline was a link, but it wasn't, probably because her first interview is consistent with her subpoena and 17 years later when Hillary ran for President on believing women.

Is this the part where you tell us all the sexual assault accusers of Trump were politically motivated since many surfaced during the election, but Trump resurrecting Clinton's accusers during the same election is...not politically motivated? And that we should believe women that accuse Clinton but not women that accuse Trump?

Maybe you want to take a beat, collect your thoughts and sort out your feelings before you say something hypocritical and ill informed.
E pur si muove -Galileo

lugie

Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:41 pm

afcjets wrote:

No we can't and you have no credibility when you say someone was supposedly on Lolita Express when you just admit you made it up yourself. Bill Clinton likely was a rapist (Juanita Broaderick is very credible and was forced to come forward via subpoena) but I would guess most men who rape women only rape adults and to assume it automatically means the opposite is dangerous. A 70 year old billionaire having a wife in her late forties and in his 50s having an affair with Stormy and the Playboy model who were both in their thirties are not shocking age gaps. It is possible though Trump was saying he heard Epstein likes underage, it seems everyone else knew so it wouldn't be a surprise. If allegations are made against Clinton or Trump, and none have been, both deserve the presumption of innocence, unless the evidence proves otherwise.

Well here you go there's the article I meant to reference but lost track of, including further links inside the article

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainme ... se/593503/

Can we now just agree that both of them are likely implicated?
Can we also agree that "believe survivors" should be a universal standard and not just valid when applied to Juanita Broderick, but also the dozens of women who have come forward with stories of sexual harassment and assault by DJT and his most recent SC pick?
DH4 E75 E90 CR9 CRK M88 319 320 321 332 333 359 733 73G 738 739 748 764 772 788
X3 LH 4U TP US SN EI FR IB LX LA CM UA DL AA AS WN
FRA STR HAM TXL MUC ZRH ACE BRU BLL DUB MAN ARN MAD OPO LIS FNC AMS PHL RDU LGA CLT EWR ORD ATL SFO MDW SJO PTY

mham001

Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:58 pm

lugie wrote:

Why would we do that? What has "implicated" Trump so far besides Ken's fantasies?

afcjets

Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:12 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:

Is this the part where you tell us all the sexual assault accusers of Trump were politically motivated since many surfaced during the election, but Trump resurrecting Clinton's accusers during the same election is...not politically motivated? And that we should believe women that accuse Clinton but not women that accuse Trump?

Maybe you want to take a beat, collect your thoughts and sort out your feelings before you say something hypocritical and ill informed.

No it isn't. Juanita was absolutely politically motivated, but not until 17 years later when the woman who tried to silence her ran for President saying sexual assault victims need to be heard. I look at the facts of each case, not the distorted facts you present. Juanita never signed an affidavit an assault did not occur. She signed one when she was first subpoenaed that stated "I do not have any information to offer regarding a nonconsensual or unwelcome sexual advance by Mr. Clinton" because she was still too traumatized to come forward, as many rape victims are. Her story is corroborated by several acquaintances going back to 1978 when it happened. Even liberal outlets now recognize she was likely raped...

https://www.vox.com/2016/1/6/10722580/b ... broaddrick

mham001

Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:20 pm

According to court documents filed by a lawyer representing three of Epstein’s alleged victims, Trump banned his former friend from Mar-a-Lago because he “sexually assaulted an underage girl at the club.” But the same lawyer later said in an interview that he was unable to confirm that claim, though he did emphasize that Trump was cooperative and helpful as he built his case against Epstein.

"The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009."

On the other hand...

Another woman, identified in court records only as “Jane Doe,” alleged during Trump’s presidential campaign that he had raped her at a party at Epstein’s New York mansion in 1993, at the age of 13. A Trump lawyer denied her claim, and the woman later dropped the lawsuit because she was too afraid to go through with it, according to her lawyer, Lisa Bloom.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/ ... stein.html

MaverickM11

Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:21 pm

afcjets wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

No it isn't. Juanita was absolutely politically motivated, but not until 17 years later when the woman who tried to silence her ran for President saying sexual assault victims need to be heard.

Uh huh....and all the victims that waited to speak out until your pussy grabbin' rapist 4 Jesus was running for president are what to you, exactly?

As to Juanita's denial (one of several):

"4. During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/p ... 122398.htm

None of this is to suggest I don't believe her, but to point out that holding forth Juanita's allegations as legitimate and Trump's accusers as fake makes you a big fat hypocritical liar.
E pur si muove -Galileo

afcjets

Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:00 pm

No it doesn't. It is absurd to suggest you have to believe all rape accusers or none at all and disregard the evidence surrounding individual accusations. I am glad you at least now admit you believe Juanita, as your previous post suggested you thought she was lying. As for her affidavit, the one I quoted from was an abbreviated version from liberal Vox, I did not realize she outright denied when first subpoenaed, but I understand why.

afcjets

Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:06 pm

lugie wrote:

Well here you go there's the article I meant to reference but lost track of, including further links inside the article

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainme ... se/593503/

Can we also agree that "believe survivors" should be a universal standard and not just valid when applied to Juanita Broderick, but also the dozens of women who have come forward with stories of sexual harassment and assault by DJT and his most recent SC pick?

Thanks for the link, although it is a weak claim saying "reportedly" without saying by whom.

No, we definitely cannot agree on that. If you ever get summoned for jury duty, show them this post and you will totally get out of it, as you should, thank God.

MaverickM11

Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:12 pm

afcjets wrote:
No it doesn't. It is absurd to suggest you have to believe all rape accusers or none at all and disregard the evidence surrounding individual accusations.

Nah we all know what you're doing and this entire conversation has gone exactly as I'd predicted. You only believe accusers when it's politically convenient.

afcjets wrote:
I am glad you at least now admit you believe Juanita, as your previous post suggested you thought she was lying.

Show the class where I said she was lying. :roll:
E pur si muove -Galileo

jetwet1

Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:20 pm

I am amazed and also sickened by the simple fact that there are some members on here that are trying their damnedest to turn this into a political event, can't we all agree, no matter our political affiliation, the simple fact is, if you rape kids you deserve to die in a very slow, painful way.

Let me be clear, being a sick f**k has nothing to do with politics, nothing to do with money, Republican, Democrat, rich or poor, you mess with a child you are one and the same, yes, clearly this is going to blow up and take down some people and you know what, again, Republican or Democrat, I say good.

Right now the only one who should be hung out to dry is Alex Acosta for that bulls**t plea deal he signed off on.

Okay, off my soapbox, please feel free to continue trying to paint whichever side in politics you don't like as the sex offenders.

afcjets

Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:23 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
No it doesn't. It is absurd to suggest you have to believe all rape accusers or none at all and disregard the evidence surrounding individual accusations.

Nah we all know what you're doing and this entire conversation has gone exactly as I'd predicted. You only believe accusers when it's politically convenient.

afcjets wrote:
I am glad you at least now admit you believe Juanita, as your previous post suggested you thought she was lying.

Show the class where I said she was lying. :roll:

It might surprise you I voted for Bill and even Hillary during the 2008 primary, but did not vote for Trump (only because I wasn't in CA on election day and knew he wouldn't win CA anyway). I thought Clinton was a great President and thought the Starr investigation was a total sham and still do. I was ecstatic Trump won.

I said you suggested she was lying, not that you said she was lying, when you said "Literally any of them that haven't changed their story multiple times, and filed sworn affidavits that an assault did not occur."
in response to who of Trump's accusers do you believe. Your only requirement for believing them was they didn't do what Juanita did which suggests you believe she has no credibility and therefore made it up.

sw733

Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:36 pm

jetwet1 wrote:
I am amazed and also sickened by the simple fact that there are some members on here that are trying their damnedest to turn this into a political event, can't we all agree, no matter our political affiliation, the simple fact is, if you rape kids you deserve to die in a very slow, painful way.

Let me be clear, being a sick f**k has nothing to do with politics, nothing to do with money, Republican, Democrat, rich or poor, you mess with a child you are one and the same, yes, clearly this is going to blow up and take down some people and you know what, again, Republican or Democrat, I say good.

Right now the only one who should be hung out to dry is Alex Acosta for that bulls**t plea deal he signed off on.

Okay, off my soapbox, please feel free to continue trying to paint whichever side in politics you don't like as the sex offenders.

It's amazing what some people will justify if it's "their" person or "their" side. How they can turn their back on common sense because it might be bad for someone on their side. I'm extremely liberal, but anyone involved in this, whether they be the most extreme liberal or extreme conservative, needs to be held accountable. I like Bill Clinton, but if he turns out to be involved in this, then fuck him forever.

afcjets

Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:10 am

jetwet1 wrote:

I am amazed and sickened by the fact that you would conflate adult sex offender allegations with child rape, both are wrong but one is 1000 times worse as even you seem to agree elsewhere in your post. It can be exhausting responding to all the straw men and virtue signals on here sometimes.

Aaron747

Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:39 am

afcjets wrote:
jetwet1 wrote:

I am amazed and sickened by the fact that you would conflate adult sex offender allegations with child rape, both are wrong but one is 1000 times worse as even you seem to agree elsewhere in your post. It can be exhausting responding to all the straw men and virtue signals on here sometimes.

Illogical and emotional argument. Both adult and child unwanted sexual experiences have the potential to cause lasting psychological trauma - so by that measure alone, they are equally nefarious. Simply because society has deemed one more emotionally unpalatable due to the innocence of children does not necessarily make the impacts less damaging for adult victims. Typical.

BN747

Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:36 am

Trump and Jeffrey Epstein were the only two guests at a party with 28 women flown in for the ‘entertainment’: NYT report

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/trump- ... yt-report/

2 Pervs + 28 women, were they women? No kids?...what did they play?

Monopoly maybe

BN747

DL717

Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:11 pm

BN747 wrote:
Trump and Jeffrey Epstein were the only two guests at a party with 28 women flown in for the ‘entertainment’: NYT report

Monopoly maybe

BN747

Everything is Trumps fault.

Never heard of a child calendar girl contestant. Must have missed something.

Maybe read the article before you post it for shock value.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?

Tugger

Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:03 pm

DL717 wrote:

Who knew? Apparently it is a "thing", a fairly common thing. From high schools to HT swimsuit contests.
https://www.google.com/search?q=%E2%80% ... tion+-roht

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
Productivity isn’t about getting more things done, rather it’s about getting the right things done, while doing less. - M. Oshin

LittleSprocket

Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:06 pm

BN747 wrote:

Monopoly maybe

BN747

You really are trying your damnedest to pin this on Trump, circumstantial evidence doesn’t convict in a rule of law...you know that right?

Let’s wait and see who Epstein rolls on to avoid life in the federal pen. Left or right, if they are guilty as per the evidence presented in a court of law then let the firing squads be mustered.

Aaron747

Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:12 pm

LittleSprocket wrote:
BN747 wrote:

Monopoly maybe

BN747

You really are trying your damnedest to pin this on Trump, circumstantial evidence doesn’t convict in a rule of law...you know that right?

Let’s wait and see who Epstein rolls on to avoid life in the federal pen. Left or right, if they are guilty as per the evidence presented in a court of law then let the firing squads be mustered.

Oh rest assured, these sick little sexual proclivities Epstein had aren’t coming anywhere near capital offenses. Wealth privilege and all.

SteelChair

Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:43 pm

Hasn't the Epstein drama been going on for years already? Doesn't he have extensive contacts to both sides of the aisle? My prediction: it'll fade away again with only token punishments. I say "token" compared to the penalties that "normal people" would face if they were involved in such crimes.

skyservice_330

Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:35 pm

It is good to see (in some quarters at least) there is bi-partisan agreement that these are awful crimes and people should be punished. Like, for example, Pizzagate I think people just want to be sure that kids are being kept safe. And, similar to the Smollett affair, there should be a top-to-bottom look at all those who have been involved in Epstein legal matters as it relates to kids and the role they played - as many vehemently called for in that case.

This is about Epstein. period. It doesn't matter that Trump ran a modelling agency featuring girls of various or unknown ages who came to the USA on questionable grounds (e.g. without proper visa) while he and Epstein were chums.

Just because Trump has been accused of rape by a 13 year-old, was known to intentionally go into teen girls' dressing rooms and has boasted about touching women by the p*ssy in an unwanted way he shouldn't at all be viewed questionably in any of this.

People need to stop mentioning Trump's ongoing affiliations with guys like Epstein and George Nader. The fact that he endorsed pedophile Roy Moore for the US Senate is a distraction.

It is not relevant that Epstein said of his friend "I want to set up my [NYC] modeling agency the same way Trump set up his modeling agency"

Trumps ongoing comments that sexualize his daughter are equally not relevant.

Again - I get that people hate Trump but we need to keep a focus on the criminal and not these unrelated matters...

BravoOne

Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:22 pm

While they are it they should checkout Bill Clinton and his one time friend Ron Berkle. His 757, aka, Air FxxK One was widely reported in a number of pubs. Ron and Bill were roported as liking the younger girls.

Dieuwer

Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:31 pm

Cynical me thinks nothing will come of this. Billionaire boy Epstein will pay he way out of prison.

NIKV69

Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:43 pm

DL717 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

Monopoly maybe

BN747

Everything is Trumps fault.

Maybe read the article before you post it for shock value.

TDS as ugly as it gets
Nikon from day one, Nikon till I die,

zkojq

Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:18 pm

slider wrote:

I immediately think of Tommy Robinson, who went to jail because he dared to utter the truth about the 'grooming gangs' and exposed the underage sex trade and Muslim rape gangs in Europe.

Robbinson grandstand in court, putting a trial against sex traffickers at risk all to further his political career and agenda.

Either you believe in rule of law or you don't.

slider wrote:
The elites in the EU have to be puckering pretty tightly over this Epstein thing because it's exposing how pervasive it can be for these sort of men to be abject sexual predators.

Ok now, cut the BS. Which EU elites are complicit in paedofilia? Provide some evidence and please be specific.

jetwet1 wrote:

Amen.
First to fly the 787-9

SQ22

Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:47 am

May I kindly ask you to keep this thread on topic? It's about Jeff Epstein getting arrested. Thanks.

DIRECTFLT

Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:26 pm

Jeffrey Epstein Found ‘Semi-Conscious’ in Jail Cell After Possible Attack

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... le-attack/

He slipped on a bar of soap??

The defense had argued he should be allowed to await trial under house arrest with electronic monitoring at his $77 million Manhattan mansion. They said he wouldn’t run and was willing to pledge a fortune of at least $559 million as collateral.
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

ltbewr

Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:39 pm

Epstein could also be trying to use a medical excuse to get out of jail as being detained without allowed to post bail. I am quite sure many would like him silenced or dead to prevent him from ratting his sex buddies out.

readytotaxi

Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:21 pm

Game over ! the guy is found dead in his cell.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49306032
you don't get a second chance to make a first impression!
Growing older, but not up.

dmg626

Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:29 pm

readytotaxi wrote:
Game over ! the guy is found dead in his cell.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49306032

Best outcome