Spar

Re: Updated: Jeffrey Epstein 'found dead in cell' in New York

Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:49 am

TSS wrote:
suddenly and without warning have a change of heart and decide to kill himself

Don't you think that being snatched off a private island stocked with every kind of drug and every kind of ho and being thrown in a cell with about zero prospect of ever leaving a cell might bring about a state of depression (or a glimpse of objective reality) that makes your suddenly without warning have a change of heart, appear to be more than a little ponderous and misplaced?

Redd

Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:11 am

Spar wrote:
Don't you think that being snatched off a private island stocked with every kind of drug and every kind of ho and being thrown in a cell with about zero prospect of ever leaving a cell might bring about a state of depression (or a glimpse of objective reality) that makes your suddenly without warning have a change of heart, appear to be more than a little ponderous and misplaced?

Well, I don't think he thought for a second that he'd be going to jail for life. When you have the potential to blackmail the president, former president, royalty and countless business leaders you have the power to influence the outcome of your sentence.

The autopsy report also seems to suggest that the cause of death is much more commonly found in strangulation victims. Although the type of death, a hyoid break, does rarely occur in suicide by hanging, it's highly questionable if it was possible using paper sheets.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... edirect=on

If hypothetically, the hyoid bone is broken, that would generally raise questions about strangulation, but it is not definitive and does not exclude suicidal hanging,” he said.

In a larger study of suicidal hangings of young adults and middle-aged people in India, conducted from 2010 to 2013, hyoid damage was found in just 16 of 264 cases, or 6 percent. The study addressed the discrepancies in academic reviews, saying wide variations in findings of hyoid breaks are “possibly due to factors like age of the victim, weight of the victim, type of suspension and height of suspension.”

Spar

Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:34 am

Redd wrote:
Well, I don't think he thought for a second that he'd be going to jail for life. When you have the potential to blackmail the president, former president, royalty and countless business leaders you have the power to influence the outcome of your sentence.
You have no idea. You just have no idea what that man was gong through.
You can't appreciate what he was facing and you never will, unless and until the day comes that you are in his position: then you'll get it.

I have no dog in this fight, I don't care whether he suicided or not. And I would find great entertainment if it came out that the guards turned a blind eye to an assassination and the story gets exposed - no matter who funded it.

But if you want to prove that something like that happened, you're going to have to go about it in a different way. You're going to have to get real.

Redd

Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:03 am

Spar wrote:
Redd wrote:
You have no idea. You just have no idea what that man was gong through.
You can't appreciate what he was facing and you never will, unless and until the day comes that you are in his position: then you'll get it.

I have no dog in this fight, I don't care whether he suicided or not. And I would find great entertainment if it came out that the guards turned a blind eye to an assassination and the story gets exposed - no matter who funded it.

But if you want to prove that something like that happened, you're going to have to go about it in a different way. You're going to have to get real.

First off, I do know what it's like to be in a similar situation, minus the billions of dollars and elite level connections. I'm also not trying to prove anything, I'm discussing JE's death and presenting an argument of what I believe is most probable. If it turns out I'm wrong I'll gladly swallow my words.

bennett123

Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:55 pm

Personally, I would have expected this to be likely after he was convicted and sentenced, not before.

After all, there could have been a repeat of (2008?).

olle

Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:33 pm

So whom paid for this suicide?

BN747

Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:59 pm

Spar wrote:
Redd wrote:
You just have no idea what that man was gong through.
... You're going to have to get real.

1. Neither do you.
2. People who know or have seen (up close) rich people caught up in a situation they cannot control (esp. to this degree) do indeed. Their level of confidence loss (it was all money based courage anyhow) and panic goes off the charts as they lose prestige and prominence. Far worse than average people you see on 'Cops' freaking out when facing jail...they're like kids, 'I won't do it again...I promise'

When you know system and have skirted it for decades as Epstein did..you're untouchable. He knows 'key people'...somewhere he either let his guard down, or an unforeseen/unanticipated move materialized and turn his world upside down. He knew then...the worse was coming but held out hope that his connects would come and save him.

The first bad news unbeknownst to him, SDNY-Preet Bhahara did not tell AG Barr that they were tracking him from Paris and were going to arrest him.
Had Barr known in advance...who knows what he would have done but indicators suggest he is great at cover up ops.

AG Barr & Daddy Epstein are lifelong pals...you do the math.

Just that dynamic alone (SDNY not giving Barr a heads up) was a calculation Epstein could not have foreseen and triggered his snare into the FBI's net.

Connections all the way to the Top are great, but it's small minute details that will trip you up in the most devastating way.

If you know the 'use to getting away with everything' type...it's not hard to all to guess their thoughts when they come up short.

Me personally, I need to see photos/video of him to rest assure it indeed was him. First news reports said 'someone saw what appeared to be Epstein' was carried out of MCC.
WTF does that mean? Who saw it? We are knee deep in the age of Bullshit Fake News...meaning anyone gov't or not ...none are above selling people horseshit.
Let alone the people who buy it.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

WarRI1

Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:25 am

http://digital.olivesoftware.com/Olive/ ... fault.aspx

I hope this link works, this says it all about the Conservative view on conspiracy theories about the Clinton's
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

Redd

Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:44 am

BN747 wrote:
Spar wrote:
Redd wrote:
You just have no idea what that man was gong through.
... You're going to have to get real.

1. Neither do you.
2. People who know or have seen (up close) rich people caught up in a situation they cannot control (esp. to this degree) do indeed. Their level of confidence loss (it was all money based courage anyhow) and panic goes off the charts as they lose prestige and prominence. Far worse than average people you see on 'Cops' freaking out when facing jail...they're like kids, 'I won't do it again...I promise'

When you know system and have skirted it for decades as Epstein did..you're untouchable. He knows 'key people'...somewhere he either let his guard down, or an unforeseen/unanticipated move materialized and turn his world upside down. He knew then...the worse was coming but held out hope that his connects would come and save him.

The first bad news unbeknownst to him, SDNY-Preet Bhahara did not tell AG Barr that they were tracking him from Paris and were going to arrest him.
Had Barr known in advance...who knows what he would have done but indicators suggest he is great at cover up ops.

AG Barr & Daddy Epstein are lifelong pals...you do the math.

Just that dynamic alone (SDNY not giving Barr a heads up) was a calculation Epstein could not have foreseen and triggered his snare into the FBI's net.

Connections all the way to the Top are great, but it's small minute details that will trip you up in the most devastating way.

If you know the 'use to getting away with everything' type...it's not hard to all to guess their thoughts when they come up short.

Me personally, I need to see photos/video of him to rest assure it indeed was him. First news reports said 'someone saw what appeared to be Epstein' was carried out of MCC.
WTF does that mean? Who saw it? We are knee deep in the age of Bullshit Fake News...meaning anyone gov't or not ...none are above selling people horseshit.
Let alone the people who buy it.

BN747

Please don't mis-quote me.... Spar said what you put into my quotes.

Aaron747

Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:42 am

Oh well, now there’s a scientific report from a reputable medical examiner that will dispel wild theories....oh wait, we’re in the fact-free age now. Nevermind...
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

NoTime

Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:17 pm

More strangeness - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... eover.html

Lies and...photoshop? But why?

But when The Mail on Sunday visited the area on Friday, the bus stop was displaying an advert for a local hospital.

Advertising agency Outfront Media said the hospital ad had been there since July 28 – with Ms Maxwell said to have been photographed on August 12.

Spokeswoman Carly Zipp said: 'We think the poster in the Maxwell picture was photoshopped in.

GDB

Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:03 pm

Ironic a Maxwell is involved, given all the conspiracy stuff around her Father Robert Maxwell when he jumped or had a heart attack, from his yacht in 1991.
All the stuff about he was this, or that, most commonly a Mossad agent (what? with his big mouth, somehow doubt it).
Forgetting that a long period of trying to hide the debts his media empire was sinking in, that his criminal behavior in raiding his own company pension fund, both were about to be exposed.

Epstein, like Maxwell before, are examples of an excessive fetish in some (well two really) Western nations, towards wealthy individuals. Note 'individuals' not those often quietly building successful businesses, but media hungry blowhards.
Which has reached it's peak in a US President who is an outright fraud and sex pest, a failed businessman too but rubes who thought that stupid 'reality' show he was in, is anything to do with real life, don't really get that.

Consider, in 1969 after a scandal that also forced his resignation an a MP, Robert Maxwell was deemed unsuitable for running a company. 15 years later he has the UK's second highest circulation newspaper.
Epstein had the money and contacts to indulge and hide his criminally perverted behavior, even when 'convicted' in 2008 he was given a joke of a sentence, barely a slap on the wrist.
By someone who, up to when this last, final scandal broke, was now high up in the Trump administration.

He must have felt immune to the law, so ending up in that cell, with his main political protector last time now being forced to resign even from the most shameless admin in modern US history.
Most likely he felt like Maxwell did on that yacht back in 1991.