stratclub
Topic Author
Posts: 1284
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

The Mueller Report is Mostly Political

Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:42 am

tommy1808 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

That you still use "framed" tell you me that you haven´t read the Mueller report yet, where it is clearly laid out that his team did in fact collude with the Russians, he only wasn´t convinced he had enough evidence to convince a court that they *knew what they where doing was illegal*, he had absolutely no doubt there was plenty of collusion.
Except that the Mueller report did not report any culpable evidence.

Hahaha.... as if. Everything ever reported about his has either faded out or has proven itself to be true. Nothing, at least that i am aware of, has been shown to be a lie. Heck, and he even had promised to sue all those women for libel. Another broken campaign promise.



And of course she was ill, remember........ Russian trolls and ad campaigns tried reeeeaaaaly hard to get people to believe that.

Boy must they feel threatened by Biden that they try the same stunt this early...... Not that he has much chance of winning, but the Russians probably don´t know that, after all they where convinced Trump would lose too and shifted their efforts to preemptively poison Hillarie´s Presidency. They didn´t understand that Americans don´t vote for what they want, but against what they don´t want.

best regards
Thomas

The Mueller report clearly stated No Collusion and no obstruction.


you don´t need to reconfirm that you didn´t read it.

Our Constitution clearly states that you are innocent until proven guilty.


So, as sitting presidents can´t be charged, they are by definition innocent and above the law.

Yeah, sure... that is what the constitution says.
Completely false. Not being able to indicting a sitting President is a DOJ policy and is used at the discretion of the AG. It does not make the President innocent. If the President was found to be culpable of a crime, Mueller still could have said so in the report.

Most of the Muller report was a political hit piece fairy tale with zero evidence.


None of it was and there is obviously ample evidence.
There is no culpable evidence of a crime in the Mueller report. Only unsubstantiated Musings.
But i play... please quote what part of the Mueller report isn´t factual and a "hit piece".

If there was a chargeable crime, the Mueller report would have said so.


he quite explicitly said that he would not have said so regardless of the evidence he found. So that is a bit no no.
Nowhere in the report does it say that. He walked that lie out in his 9 minute press conference. Prior to releasing the report, Bill Bar ask Mueller if not being able to indict a sitting President had any effect on the findings. Mueller said no. There may have been witnesses in the room at the time.
A prosecutors only job is to prove evidence for a crime which there wasn't one and so the


And he did compile ample evidence...
The report did not indicate that. If the President was culpable of a crime it would have been written in the report.
Constitutional right that says you are innocent until proven guilty applies.


I think it says you have to impeach and remove from office first before there can be a trial to make that determination. It is the Grand Old Obstruction of Justice Party getting in the way of those laws being applied.
If the President was culpable of a crime, yes he could be impeached removed from office and indicted. Congress didn't do that because they had no evidence of an indictable crime.
As it is now the DOJ's criminal investigations about How and why the Mueller probe started and a report was written will probably get Mueller and his Trump hating team indicted.


yeah.. no. It is very likely going down like the IG report about Agent Strzok and his love interest..... complete and total vindication, with the right wing media limited to picking a few single sentences out of context to maintain their spin. Just like that time they only quoted that the IG found political biases, and, being able to completely relay on none of their audience ever bothering to read the report, ignoring that the very next sentences make clear that those personal biases had no bearing on the investigation and all decisions being made are reasonable.

So, we already know from the IG report that the investigation started, and was conducted, fair and square. But since you didn´t read that 500 page piece either, you don´t know any of that, right?
Ah, the IG's report has not been released yet. https://washingtonmonthly.com/2019/07/0 ... -credible/
best regards
Thomas

Off topic From the " Joe Biden ill??" thread Post47
The Mueller report clearly stated No Collusion and no obstruction. Our Constitution clearly states that you are innocent until proven guilty. Most of the Muller report was a political hit piece fairy tale with zero evidence. If there was a chargeable crime, the Mueller report would have said so. A prosecutors only job is to prove evidence for a crime which there wasn't one and so the
Constitutional right that says you are innocent until proven guilty applies.

The whole exoneration nonsense is probably the first time in American history that a prosecutor's report implied someone was guilty because they could not be proven innocent. Completely a violation of Constitutional law. As it is now the DOJ's criminal investigations about How and why the Mueller probe started and a report was written will probably get Mueller and his Trump hating team indicted and the Mueller report thrown in the trash because except for about 2 lines it is a fairy tale written to take down Trump with zero evidence.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 10594
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: The Mueller Report is Mostly Political

Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:50 am

Come back after reading it....

Best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
dmg626
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:47 pm

Re: The Mueller Report is Mostly Political

Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:09 pm

The daily narrative for the last 2 years was Russia Russia Russia, now its racism racism racism.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 10594
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: The Mueller Report is Mostly Political

Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:11 pm

dmg626 wrote:
The daily narrative for the last 2 years was Russia Russia Russia, now its racism racism racism.


Largly because the grand obstruction of justice party keeps ignoring the 10 crystal clear felonies from the Mueller report...

But hey, they didn't read it and are proud of it...

Best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
slider
Posts: 7376
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:42 pm

Re: The Mueller Report is Mostly Political

Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:15 pm

I'd still like to know who actually wrote the Mueller report.

Because it sure wasn't Bob Mueller.
 
THS214
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:01 pm

Re: The Mueller Report is Mostly Political

Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:24 pm

stratclub wrote:
Off topic From the " Joe Biden ill??" thread Post47
The Mueller report clearly stated No Collusion and no obstruction. Our Constitution clearly states that you are innocent until proven guilty. Most of the Muller report was a political hit piece fairy tale with zero evidence. If there was a chargeable crime, the Mueller report would have said so. A prosecutors only job is to prove evidence for a crime which there wasn't one and so the
Constitutional right that says you are innocent until proven guilty applies.

The whole exoneration nonsense is probably the first time in American history that a prosecutor's report implied someone was guilty because they could not be proven innocent. Completely a violation of Constitutional law. As it is now the DOJ's criminal investigations about How and why the Mueller probe started and a report was written will probably get Mueller and his Trump hating team indicted and the Mueller report thrown in the trash because except for about 2 lines it is a fairy tale written to take down Trump with zero evidence.


Just out of curiosity where exactly in the USA constitution it clearly states that you are innocent until proven guilty as you claim?
 
User avatar
atcsundevil
Moderator
Posts: 3492
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:22 pm

Re: The Mueller Report is Mostly Political

Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:32 pm

Because the OP seems to be stating an opinion rather than starting a discussion, the thread will be locked.

Furthermore, when stating evidence as factual, forum rules require information to be sourced. For example, "The Mueller report clearly stated No Collusion and no obstruction. Our Constitution clearly states that you are innocent until proven guilty." Both of those sentences are stated as fact without supporting evidence. As such, it makes for a lousy discussion when the thread is started on a factually shaky foundation, because it immediately turns into divisive political bickering.

I realize that people are entrenched in their political views, but if you don't want to come here to at least attempt an open-minded discussion, then please don't bother.

✈️ atcsundevil

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 2707200X, Airstud, SQ22, stratclub and 27 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos