stratosphere
Topic Author

CNN Chris Cuomo loses it over "Fredo"

Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:38 pm

This actually made me laugh. Chris Cuomo lost his mind over a Trump supporter calling him "Fredo" a reference to the Godfather character. I watch Cuomo sometimes and he tries to be fair but you have no doubt he is very liberal as was his father and his brother current Governor of NY Andrew Cuomo. Funny thing is now that Cuomo lost his mind after that guy called him that now he will be forever tagged with that nickname. I learned a long long time ago when I first got into aviation where there are a lot of practical jokers is to never let them see you sweat in other words never let them know it bothers you and soon it will disappear. Funny tho they have called Donald Trump Jr that nickname on Chris Cuomos show but I guess thats ok.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... edirect=on

dmg626

Re: CNN Chris Cuomo loses it over "Fredo"

Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:57 pm

Cuomo labeled this as an ethnic slur, sorry Chris, but it’s just a comparison to a dimwit member of a powerful family. Now just watch who you go fishing with :)

casinterest

Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:58 pm

I hope someone calls you a racist slur when you are out with your kids. That will be ok right?
So Pathetic.
Where ever you go, there you are.

DIRECTFLT

Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:00 pm

The guy says to Cuomo "May I have your autograph Fredo?" and Cuomo's response is like:

https://youtu.be/5DHFqAouFFQ
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

MaverickM11

Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:12 pm

Much better to pile drive journalists like a good christian republican senator :roll:
E pur si muove -Galileo

dmg626

Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:19 pm

casinterest wrote:
I hope someone calls you a racist slur when you are out with your kids. That will be ok right?
So Pathetic.

Where’s the “racist” part of this?

casinterest

Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:20 pm

dmg626 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
So Pathetic.

Read the transcript. Cuomo felt it was . , and i think he was right to call out the lowlife.

MikeDrop

Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:45 pm

casinterest wrote:
So Pathetic.

When everything becomes racist, then nothing is racist...

Mike Drop

fr8mech

Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:54 pm

casinterest wrote:

Read the transcript. Cuomo felt it was . , and i think he was right to call out the lowlife.

So, because he felt it was racist, it was racist? That’s why the word has lost all meaning in this society. When everything is racist, then nothing is.

As to his response, with his family present...repulsive. He should have just walked away. Instead, he launches into a vulgar tirade where he threatens violence.

casinterest wrote:
So Pathetic.

They’re are more than welcome to call me anything they walk, including “Fredo” (I do have some Italian in my genes). You know why? Because I’m an adult and I get to choose what sets me off, not some stranger that I have never, and probably never will see again.
When seconds count...the police are minutes away.
Unless it's expressly prohibited, it's allowed.
You are not entitled to a public safe space.
Ego Bibere Capulus, Ut Aliis Sit Vivere

MikeDrop

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:01 pm

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Would Chris Cuomo be given a Red Flag for his recent rant? Filthy language and a total loss of control. He shouldn’t be allowed to have any weapon. He’s nuts!
9:04 AM · Aug 13, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 3353759744

Classic 5 star trolling, gotta love it... LOL

Mike Drop

casinterest

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:01 pm

fr8mech wrote:
casinterest wrote:

So, because he felt it was racist, it was racist? That’s why the word has lost all meaning in this society. When everything is racist, then nothing is.

As to his response, with his family present...repulsive. He should have just walked away. Instead, he launches into a vulgar tirade where he threatens violence.

casinterest wrote:
So Pathetic.

They’re are more than welcome to call me anything they walk, including “Fredo” (I do have some Italian in my genes). You know why? Because I’m an adult and I get to choose what sets me off, not some stranger that I have never, and probably never will see again.

Look ,
Heat of the moment with his kid, he could have done better, but as a celebrity, he also had to deal with the BS of a lowlife. He got heated, and that is how it goes.

You can pretend you would take the high road, but honestly how many people are going to come up to you with a camera and disparage you in front of your kids?

casinterest

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:02 pm

MikeDrop wrote:
casinterest wrote:
So Pathetic.

When everything becomes racist, then nothing is racist...

Mike Drop

Maybe everything is racist, and some people fail to see it?

Recent article near me.

https://abc11.com/society/racist-letter ... s/5456304/

dmg626

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:03 pm

casinterest wrote:
dmg626 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
So Pathetic.

And this is why CNN gets labeled as fake news, nothing racist about this

EstherLouise

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:10 pm

Why do Americans of Italian descent continue to identify as Italian? They're Americans. My grandparents came from Norway in the early 20th century. I'm not Norwegian. I'm American.
712 722 732 734 737 738 741 742 744 752 762 772 A310 DC91 DC93 DC94 DC1030 DC1040 F100 MD82 MD83

MaverickM11

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:10 pm

MikeDrop wrote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Would Chris Cuomo be given a Red Flag for his recent rant? Filthy language and a total loss of control. He shouldn’t be allowed to have any weapon. He’s nuts!
9:04 AM · Aug 13, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 3353759744

Classic 5 star trolling, gotta love it... LOL

Mike Drop

If that's the threshold for red flag laws, imagine all the trump supporters itching to shoot up synagogues (again), mosques (again), walmarts (again), immigrants (again)! Sounds like a good law to me!
E pur si muove -Galileo

Super80Fan

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:16 pm

So Cuomo going ballistic/lashing out = OK, but Trump saying mean things to the media = treason.

Sigh....
RIP McDonnell Douglas
RIP US Airways

TSS

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:22 pm

casinterest wrote:
dmg626 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
So Pathetic.

Read the transcript. Cuomo felt it was, and I think he was right to call out the lowlife.

If Cuomo genuinely felt that being called "Fredo" was racist, then he didn't get the reference at all. If he had seen the film The Godfather Part II even once, Cuomo would know very well that being called "Fredo" is a disparagement against his intelligence in comparison with the rest of his family and has nothing to do with his ethnic background. It was an insult to be sure, but in no way a racist one, and his wild overreaction to the insult suggests this incident was not the first time he's been called "Fredo".

Furthermore, by going on a rant reminiscent of Aaron Schlossberg ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN__M-3sl6Y ) in vehemence if not subject matter, Mr. Cuomo has let the whole world know what his trigger word is and will likely be followed by shouts of "Fredo!", "Yo, Fredo!", 'Hey Fredo!", etc. everywhere he goes for months to come.
Able to kill active threads stone dead with a single post!

MaverickM11

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:26 pm

Super80Fan wrote:
So Cuomo going ballistic/lashing out = OK, but Trump saying mean things to the media = treason.

Sigh....

One of those is president, dear. Nobody *actually* gives a toss about Cuomo other than Trump supporters trying to draw a moral equivalence between a senile president and someone on the boob tube
E pur si muove -Galileo

casinterest

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:30 pm

dmg626 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
dmg626 wrote:

And this is why CNN gets labeled as fake news, nothing racist about this

Wasn't CNN.
Just Chris

MaverickM11

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:31 pm

Oh my christ did hell freeze over? Ladies and gentlemen Sean Hannity, unexpected voice of reason:

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/ ... 6995407872
E pur si muove -Galileo

fr8mech

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:48 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
Oh my christ did hell freeze over? Ladies and gentlemen Sean Hannity, unexpected voice of reason:

Hannity is wrong.

Fredo lost his temper, fired off vulgar language, and threatened violence; all in the presence of his family and cameras.

casinterest wrote:

Recent article near me

Yup, the person that wrote that letter is racist. But, not everything is racism. Not every word or action of criticism is racism. The word has lost all meaning because of people like Chris “Fredo” Cuomo and all the other race-baiters out there.

How about this “clown”?

https://freebeacon.com/politics/dem-hou ... cist-slur/

YoungDon

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:51 pm

I honestly didn't see the big deal here. A guy came trolling him with a camera talking noise, he responded in kind. It was rather funny to be honest. But yes, by getting all hot and bothered about it he's always going to be tagged with that nickname.

Oh well, first world problems. *huge shrug*

casinterest

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:57 pm

fr8mech wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:

Hannity is wrong.

Fredo lost his temper, fired off vulgar language, and threatened violence; all in the presence of his family and cameras.

The question is, did he learn from it? He already apologized for losing it. Will he do it again?
fr8mech wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Recent article near me

Yup, the person that wrote that letter is racist. But, not everything is racism. Not every word or action of criticism is racism. The word has lost all meaning because of people like Chris “Fredo” Cuomo and all the other race-baiters out there.

How about this “clown”?

https://freebeacon.com/politics/dem-hou ... cist-slur/

This is politicians being politicians. Real racism does exist in the south, and i have seen far too many examples of it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ge ... s-n1028796

FTMCPIUS

Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:10 pm

stratosphere wrote:
This actually made me laugh. Chris Cuomo lost his mind over a Trump supporter calling him "Fredo" a reference to the Godfather character. I watch Cuomo sometimes and he tries to be fair but you have no doubt he is very liberal as was his father and his brother current Governor of NY Andrew Cuomo. Funny thing is now that Cuomo lost his mind after that guy called him that now he will be forever tagged with that nickname. I learned a long long time ago when I first got into aviation where there are a lot of practical jokers is to never let them see you sweat in other words never let them know it bothers you and soon it will disappear. Funny tho they have called Donald Trump Jr that nickname on Chris Cuomos show but I guess thats ok.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... edirect=on

How do we know he's a Trump supporter?

GalaxyFlyer

Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:10 pm

It exists far away from the South. Just try putting minorities in lily-white Chappaqua, NY.

trpmb6

Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:23 pm

So.. I have taken a nuanced approach to people being ambushed like this in gotcha moments. I don't like it. It's not fair to them and their family to be ambushed on a family outing. But the way they respond also shows a lot of character. Cuomo should have known how to carry himself better in such an altercation, especially knowing he was being filmed. If you ignore the issue, or respond kindly, this stuff never hits the web.

Anyways, that being said. It appears Cuomo has at least once referred to himself as "Fredo". Shkwn here in a radio interview in 2010. (The internet never forgets)

https://nypost.com/2019/08/13/chris-cuo ... interview/

NIKV69

Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:43 pm

casinterest wrote:
So Pathetic.

Except nobody called him a racist slur. The Italian N word equivalent was Wop not Fredo. Chris Cuomo is the biggest assclown going.

What I also find amusing is when Cruz and McConnell got this treatment you all loved it now you are mad? It speaks volumes.
Nikon from day one, Nikon till I die,

fr8mech

Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:49 pm

casinterest wrote:
The question is, did he learn from it? He already apologized for losing it. Will he do it again

Ah, yes, the mea culpa. I’m sorry and I promise never to do it again.

Only seems to work if you’re of a certain political persuasion.

casinterest wrote:

This is politicians being politicians.

No it’s not, and you know it. It’s a politician trying to silence his political opponents. To clowns like this, every criticism, every objection, every disagreement is an attack that can be called racism, xenophobia, homophobia, sexist, ableist, or my other attack on character. You just have to find the right combination of social justice words to throw together.

Fredo and the Clown are of the same ilk.

casinterest wrote:
Real racism does exist in the south, and i have seen far too many examples of it.

Of course it exists. I’ve seen way too much of it, also. In all the places I’ve lived: New York, Texas, Athens Greece, Kentucky. No one is saying it doesn’t, but it certainly

casinterest wrote:

Is a false statement. A lie.

EstherLouise wrote:
Why do Americans of Italian descent continue to identify as Italian? They're Americans. My grandparents came from Norway in the early 20th century. I'm not Norwegian. I'm American.

I stand with Wilson and Roosevelt. A true American is not hyphenated. When someone immigrates from another nation, as I have, with the intent to become an American, he should leave behind that other identity. I’m not saying discard the culture and heritage, in fact, celebrate it, but your aim should be to integrate into American society and enhance it with your culture...not change it.

Even though I was born in Greece, I do not consider myself a Greek-American. I am an American of Greek descent, as are my children...along with Irish, German and Italian, on their mother’s side.

Things would be better if we got rid of the hyphen.

/rant
Last edited by fr8mech on Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

seb146

Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:49 pm

EstherLouise wrote:

We are obsessed with ancestry. AFAIK, I am German and Irish, even though I was born in Kansas and raised in Oregon. It is just something Americans do.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

seb146

Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:53 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
So Pathetic.

Except nobody called him a racist slur. The Italian N word equivalent was Wop not Fredo. Chris Cuomo is the biggest assclown going.

What I also find amusing is when Cruz and McConnell got this treatment you all loved it now you are mad? It speaks volumes.

When did Cruz and McConnell get this treatment?

Do you know Chris Cuomo's history? Do you know if that word has a particularly dark meaning for him maybe? I know some of Italian descent who are set off being called "Guido" or some of Asian descent who are set off being called "Jackie Chan"

MaverickM11

Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:57 pm

casinterest wrote:
fr8mech wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:

Hannity is wrong.

The question is, did he learn from it? He already apologized for losing it. Will he do it again?

He apologized. He knows better. That said none of that matters to the trolls and the toothpaste is out of the tube.

YoungDon wrote:
I honestly didn't see the big deal here. A guy came trolling him with a camera talking noise, he responded in kind. It was rather funny to be honest. But yes, by getting all hot and bothered about it he's always going to be tagged with that nickname.

Oh well, first world problems. *huge shrug*

:checkmark: pretty much all there is to say 'bout that

NIKV69 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
So Pathetic.

Who is mad, dear? You want this to be meaningful so bad, and yet it's not. At all.

fr8mech wrote:
Even though I was born in Greece, I do not consider myself a Greek-American. I am an American of Greek descent, as are my children...along with Irish, German and Italian, on their mother’s side.

Things would be better if we got rid of the hyphen.

/rant

What utter, easily disproved nonsense. The "hyphen" has never been the problem. It has always been *American's* reaction to the new/different people, no matter how hard they tried to integrate.
Last edited by MaverickM11 on Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E pur si muove -Galileo

NIKV69

Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:58 pm

seb146 wrote:

You really forgot already? In fact they got much worse. I know you have selective memory but jeez

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/loc ... edirect=on

https://usaherald.com/left-wing-protest ... nell-wife/

seb146

Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:12 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

You really forgot already? In fact they got much worse. I know you have selective memory but jeez

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/loc ... edirect=on

https://usaherald.com/left-wing-protest ... nell-wife/

Still not seeing the racist name calling in those two incidents.....

Aaron747

Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:24 pm

fr8mech wrote:

Soooo, he should have doubled down and not fessed up to overreacting..?

As for Cuomo’s ethnic trigger, he has stated before his grandparents were immigrants so perhaps he is easily set off...even the GOPers in this thread have their triggers. Either way I’d recommend he reduce the roid dosage.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

NIKV69

Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:35 pm

seb146 wrote:

What does race have to do with this? Will you stop already. Cuomo was harrassed in public. Race has nothing to do with this.

MaverickM11

Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:54 pm

fr8mech wrote:
casinterest wrote:
The question is, did he learn from it? He already apologized for losing it. Will he do it again

Has Trump apologized for inciting his white trash brown shirts to go after journalists, immigrants, congresswomen, you name it? Even when Trump musters all the g-d strength he has to force the teeniest bit of decorum, it lasts about as long as a tweet. Within hours of the El Paso massacre he stirred up--by the way his campaign still owes thee city $0.5MM but grifting is the least of his problems--he was already yakking about crowd size in El Paso--now remind me about this political persuasion again? Has Trump *ever* apologized for anything and meant it, and it lasted more than twenty minutes? Seriously--I'd love to be proven wrong--when has Trump ever genuinely apologized for anything? Or is the mad cow rot now so complete and irreversible in the GOP that no one can question his judgement for fear of being harassed by him and his followers?
E pur si muove -Galileo

TSS

Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:59 pm

seb146 wrote:

There are numerous racist terms for Italian-Americans, "Fredo" is not one of them. The term "Fredo" refers to one's intelligence, specifically the (implied) lack thereof, not one's ethnicity.

NIKV69 wrote:
What does race have to do with this? Will you stop already. Cuomo was harrassed in public. Race has nothing to do with this.

Cuomo was baited in public and he took the bait magnificently and without hesitation, his overreaction probably wildly exceeding the expectations of the person filming, thus creating the viral video that the camera operator was hoping for.

As a public figure in this day and age, Cuomo should know better than to fall for obvious bait like that.

GalaxyFlyer

Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:03 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
fr8mech wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Has Trump apologized for inciting his white trash brown shirts to go after journalists, immigrants, congresswomen, you name it? Even when Trump musters all the g-d strength he has to force the teeniest bit of decorum, it lasts about as long as a tweet. Within hours of the El Paso massacre he stirred up--by the way his campaign still owes thee city $0.5MM but grifting is the least of his problems--he was already yakking about crowd size in El Paso--now remind me about this political persuasion again? Has Trump *ever* apologized for anything and meant it, and it lasted more than twenty minutes? Seriously--I'd love to be proven wrong--when has Trump ever genuinely apologized for anything? Or is the mad cow rot now so complete and irreversible in the GOP that no one can question his judgement for fear of being harassed by him and his followers?

Let’s see, you’re calling some people racists, then you call fellow citizens, “white trash brown shirts”. Really? And Americans don’t do irony.

GF

WarRI1

Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:08 pm

Much ado about nothing, a bait, a bite and one pissed off man. Go home folks and listen to trump for a while and really listen, do not excuse the Moron.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

seb146

Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:56 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Chris Cuomo believed it was about race. That is why I brought it up.

Remember when the right went bonkers because some right wing talking head was harassed at a restaurant? The right insisted it was "liberals" going off the rails trying to silence free speech or some nonsense. Turns out, it was a neighbor of his who had an ongoing dispute. Could this be the same thing? Some neighbor with a personal beef with Cuomo?

ltbewr

Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:04 am

Many, including some here, have used the name Fredo for Donald Trumps adult sons DT, Jr. and especially with Eric. It has become a name given to dumb persons. Let us not forget the key issue for the character of Fredo in Godfather II, it was that he turned against the 'family', willing to sell out his brother for his own personal gain. For that he got killed. He was a very disgusting character like when he took his brother to a 'donkey' (animal-woman sex) show.

For Italian Americans, like Chris Cuomo, they sees a reference to Fredo in part as saying they are all stereotyped as dumb and in the Mafia. That is something his father, Mario, was very sensitive to. Mario Cuomo had fringe relatives in the mob, but he overcame that prejudice by becoming a lawyer, a well respected politician who worked with both parties, one of the great public speakers of his time, a person who's intellect was far superior to Donald Trump's. Yes, Chris Cuomo reacted badly, but given the history of his family and prejudice toward Italian-Americans it is no wonder he reacted so harshly.

jdstJD

Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:21 am

Super80Fan wrote:

Sigh....

Which one is the president of the United States?
Lawyer, frequent air traveler and aviation enthusiast.

Dieuwer

Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:30 am

"Italian" is not a race.
I'm tired of these media types ABUSING the word "racist" like it is some sort of spiel. Enough with the card playing already.

NIKV69

Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:38 am

TSS wrote:

As a public figure in this day and age, Cuomo should know better than to fall for obvious bait like that.

He can't he is a zealot.

TTailedTiger

Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:27 am

Why do people let words get the best of them? Get over it and move on with your life. Not everyone is going to like you. That's just the way the world works. Legislating manners is a very dangerous road that we don't want to go down.

fr8mech

Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:46 am

TTailedTiger wrote:
Why do people let words get the best of them? Get over it and move on with your life. Not everyone is going to like you. That's just the way the world works. Legislating manners is a very dangerous road that we don't want to go down.

:checkmark:

Like I said earlier, be an adult. Someone may try as hard as they can to offend us, but it is up to us NOT to take offense.

Why in God's name would you let someone have that much power over you?

Look at Cuomo. He's like a raving lunatic (wait, is that offensive?)...all because someone uttered some words.

Be an adult.

seb146

Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:13 am

fr8mech wrote:
seb146 wrote:

It's not about racism, regardless of Fredo's claim. It's about liberals feeling free to publicly, and loudly, confront prominent. and not-so-prominent, conservatives.

seb146 wrote:

He was wrong, it was about him being an unintelligent member of a prominent family, prone to outbursts.

So we are supposed to be outraged over a CNN host but not two people who have actual power and deny there is voting issues and health care issues and racial issues?

Let me go back and ask again in a different way:

What if he had an ugly and bitter dispute with someone and this was simply a continuation of that dispute? That the person knew Cuomo and knew "Fredo" would trigger him? How is that not possible?

Pyrex

Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:19 am

Let's see... His dad ran a criminal syndicate (Tammany Hall), his brother now runs his dad's criminal syndicate, and he is left commenting on CNN... The name Fredo actually sounds very appropriate.
Read this very carefully, I shall write this only once!

TSS

Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:42 am

seb146 wrote:
fr8mech wrote:
seb146 wrote:

It's not about racism, regardless of Fredo's claim. It's about liberals feeling free to publicly, and loudly, confront prominent. and not-so-prominent, conservatives.

seb146 wrote:

He was wrong, it was about him being an unintelligent member of a prominent family, prone to outbursts.

So we are supposed to be outraged over a CNN host but not two people who have actual power and deny there is voting issues and health care issues and racial issues?

Did you watch a longer version of the video than I did which contained footage of "two people who have actual power and deny there is voting issues and health care issues and racial issues"? The version I saw only contained footage of Chris Cuomo, a guy who called Chris "Fredo", and the zany antics which then ensued.

seb146 wrote:
Let me go back and ask again in a different way:

What if he had an ugly and bitter dispute with someone and this was simply a continuation of that dispute? That the person knew Cuomo and knew "Fredo" would trigger him? How is that not possible?

Where in the posted video was any of that mentioned? Was that in the extra-long version along with "two people who have actual power and deny there is voting issues and health care issues and racial issues"?

fr8mech

Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:45 am

seb146 wrote:

Actually, I'm not outraged. It takes a lot to outrage or offend me. I'm amused.

I don't think it's outrage you're witnessing. It's amusement. We watched a card-carrying liberal get baited. Take the bait and run like trophy fish on the hook.

But, to the point...you believe it's perfectly acceptable for people to stand on someone's lawn yelling profanities and wishing him death?

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/n ... 930377001/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-Cv0DhzWRw

Or, someone disrupting that same man's dinner, and disrupting others while they eat?

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/n ... 710755002/

That's OK right?

seb146 wrote:

Ummm, yes it's possible. Do you have information that hasn't been released? Do they have a prior relationship?

Quite simply, his behaviour is still unacceptable, especially in front of his family...and cameras.