MaverickM11
Topic Author
Posts: 17569
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:52 pm

slider wrote:
Dieuwer wrote:
Why is it always Portland?


Because Portland probably has the largest per capita populations of leftist soy boys in the States

Yah you sound totally sane :roll:

slider wrote:
These aren't peaceful 1A protests--they're intent to incite a riot, they're violent, and they should be met with the appropriate amount of force to stop it.

Well you're right about that: “I’m gonna stomp your ass into the ground, Antifa”."

TSS wrote:
Nah, those guys have jobs. ;) The typical "soy boy" is rail thin, mushroom pale, and has thick hair that is usually long yet they have thin, scraggly, uneven facial hair if they have any facial hair at all. Basically they look like the average fourteen year old boy except they're in their twenties. They're known for joining Leftist and especially radical Feminist causes in the desperate hope of getting laid by one of the "artsy" women because to all other women they're invisible. The term "soy boy" is an implication that their intake of soy products has infused them with an excess of phyto-estrogens, thus suppressing their natural testosterone production and inhibiting their normal development into men.

You've got quite the fantasy going on there.

TSS: typical soy boys are rail thin scraggly wusses with suppressed testosterone
Also TSS: soy boys are also violent threats to our delicate snowflake-white proud patriot prayer pussies

I don't even know if there's a name for that level of contradictory whinging.
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20677
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:05 pm

stratclub wrote:
You must be blind. In both cases ANTIFA initiated the violence. In the first incident, after ANTIFA cowards tried to pull people off of the bus for violent purposes, one of the men on the bus produced a hammer to defend himself.

In the second incident, ANTIFA cowards encircled and attacked a man and his adult daughter and brutally attacked them. Also, none of the victims were proud boys. The ANTIFA initiated violence occurred after the Proud Boys had left. The ONLY people responsible for violence were ANTIFA cowards.

So how does a group of people peacefully exercising their First Amendment rights make them Racist? Your MSM has been lying to you. Lucas can explain to you how the MSM tries to push false narratives as truth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tMZEIdyKXk Racism just seems to live on in the twisted minds of the Liberal Left.


So you are convinced that the white supremacists are completely and totally innocent and never made any threats of murder or physical harm to counter protesters? White supremacists were simply standing on the sidewalk, out of everyone's way, silent, not posting anything online anywhere? That is what you are saying? I suppose you believe Japan was completely innocent in WWII also.....
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:55 pm

seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
You must be blind. In both cases ANTIFA initiated the violence. In the first incident, after ANTIFA cowards tried to pull people off of the bus for violent purposes, one of the men on the bus produced a hammer to defend himself.

In the second incident, ANTIFA cowards encircled and attacked a man and his adult daughter and brutally attacked them. Also, none of the victims were proud boys. The ANTIFA initiated violence occurred after the Proud Boys had left. The ONLY people responsible for violence were ANTIFA cowards.

So how does a group of people peacefully exercising their First Amendment rights make them Racist? Your MSM has been lying to you. Lucas can explain to you how the MSM tries to push false narratives as truth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tMZEIdyKXk Racism just seems to live on in the twisted minds of the Liberal Left.


So you are convinced that the white supremacists are completely and totally innocent and never made any threats of murder or physical harm to counter protesters? White supremacists were simply standing on the sidewalk, out of everyone's way, silent, not posting anything online anywhere? That is what you are saying? I suppose you believe Japan was completely innocent in WWII also.....

Your lack of evidence of this during the Portland event is staggering. Who instigated the violence in the video, the Easter bunny?
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9232
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:07 pm

stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
You must be blind. In both cases ANTIFA initiated the violence. In the first incident, after ANTIFA cowards tried to pull people off of the bus for violent purposes, one of the men on the bus produced a hammer to defend himself.

In the second incident, ANTIFA cowards encircled and attacked a man and his adult daughter and brutally attacked them. Also, none of the victims were proud boys. The ANTIFA initiated violence occurred after the Proud Boys had left. The ONLY people responsible for violence were ANTIFA cowards.

So how does a group of people peacefully exercising their First Amendment rights make them Racist? Your MSM has been lying to you. Lucas can explain to you how the MSM tries to push false narratives as truth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tMZEIdyKXk Racism just seems to live on in the twisted minds of the Liberal Left.


So you are convinced that the white supremacists are completely and totally innocent and never made any threats of murder or physical harm to counter protesters? White supremacists were simply standing on the sidewalk, out of everyone's way, silent, not posting anything online anywhere? That is what you are saying? I suppose you believe Japan was completely innocent in WWII also.....

Your lack of evidence of this during the Portland event is staggering. Who instigated the violence in the video, the Easter bunny?


The video showed nothing. But please elaborate on "Western Chauvinist for us".
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:17 pm

casinterest wrote:
stratclub wrote:
You must be blind. In both cases ANTIFA initiated the violence. In the first incident, after ANTIFA cowards tried to pull people off of the bus for violent purposes, one of the men on the bus produced a hammer to defend himself.

In the second incident, ANTIFA cowards encircled and attacked a man and his adult daughter and brutally attacked them. Also, none of the victims were proud boys. The ANTIFA initiated violence occurred after the Proud Boys had left. The ONLY people responsible for violence were ANTIFA cowards.

So how does a group of people peacefully exercising their First Amendment rights make them Racist? Your MSM has been lying to you. Lucas can explain to you how the MSM tries to push false narratives as truth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tMZEIdyKXk Racism just seems to live on in the twisted minds of the Liberal Left.


Why were racists using buses to get to Portland in the first place? Probably because they don't live there and don't belong.
Do you let people into your house to tear up your stuff ? Or do you challenge them and kick them out?

You push these cowardly racism stories for some reason? You belong to the racist groups?

So tell me, where were these Racists in Portland? Invisible? ANTIFA were the ONLY people that were violent because the Proud Boys had left before the violence started.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20677
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:21 pm

stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
You must be blind. In both cases ANTIFA initiated the violence. In the first incident, after ANTIFA cowards tried to pull people off of the bus for violent purposes, one of the men on the bus produced a hammer to defend himself.

In the second incident, ANTIFA cowards encircled and attacked a man and his adult daughter and brutally attacked them. Also, none of the victims were proud boys. The ANTIFA initiated violence occurred after the Proud Boys had left. The ONLY people responsible for violence were ANTIFA cowards.

So how does a group of people peacefully exercising their First Amendment rights make them Racist? Your MSM has been lying to you. Lucas can explain to you how the MSM tries to push false narratives as truth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tMZEIdyKXk Racism just seems to live on in the twisted minds of the Liberal Left.


So you are convinced that the white supremacists are completely and totally innocent and never made any threats of murder or physical harm to counter protesters? White supremacists were simply standing on the sidewalk, out of everyone's way, silent, not posting anything online anywhere? That is what you are saying? I suppose you believe Japan was completely innocent in WWII also.....

Your lack of evidence of this during the Portland event is staggering. Who instigated the violence in the video, the Easter bunny?


So, again, you are ignoring the white supremacists promising to kill and beat counter protesters? Okay.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20677
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:23 pm

casinterest wrote:
stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:

So you are convinced that the white supremacists are completely and totally innocent and never made any threats of murder or physical harm to counter protesters? White supremacists were simply standing on the sidewalk, out of everyone's way, silent, not posting anything online anywhere? That is what you are saying? I suppose you believe Japan was completely innocent in WWII also.....

Your lack of evidence of this during the Portland event is staggering. Who instigated the violence in the video, the Easter bunny?


The video showed nothing. But please elaborate on "Western Chauvinist for us".


Actually, the video shows how much Proud Boys hate America. The man in the interview said they took a knee. That shows contempt and hatred for America, according to the right. See: Colin Kaepernick
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
TSS
Posts: 3297
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:52 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:33 pm

seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
You must be blind. In both cases ANTIFA initiated the violence. In the first incident, after ANTIFA cowards tried to pull people off of the bus for violent purposes, one of the men on the bus produced a hammer to defend himself.

In the second incident, ANTIFA cowards encircled and attacked a man and his adult daughter and brutally attacked them. Also, none of the victims were proud boys. The ANTIFA initiated violence occurred after the Proud Boys had left. The ONLY people responsible for violence were ANTIFA cowards.

So how does a group of people peacefully exercising their First Amendment rights make them Racist? Your MSM has been lying to you. Lucas can explain to you how the MSM tries to push false narratives as truth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tMZEIdyKXk Racism just seems to live on in the twisted minds of the Liberal Left.


So you are convinced that the white supremacists are completely and totally innocent and never made any threats of murder or physical harm to counter protesters? White supremacists were simply standing on the sidewalk, out of everyone's way, silent, not posting anything online anywhere? That is what you are saying? I suppose you believe Japan was completely innocent in WWII also.....


There used to be a saying which has now fallen into disuse that went "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me". Did you seriously just try to draw a parallel between Japan, who entered World War II with the unprovoked bombing of US warships in Pearl Harbor, and the Proud Boys, who posted some taunting BS online with the obvious purpose of getting Antifa all riled up? I'm beginning to understand why the Far Left wants so badly to suppress and censor free speech: Apparently they're incapable of making a distinction between words and actions.

MaverickM11 wrote:
You've got quite the fantasy going on there.

TSS: typical soy boys are rail thin scraggly wusses with suppressed testosterone


A fair summation of the definition of "soy boy" as requested by Aaron747 and supplied by me.

MaverickM11 wrote:
Also TSS: soy boys are also violent threats to our delicate snowflake-white proud patriot prayer pussies


You're reaching quite a bit on that one since I didn't equate soy boys with Antifa, but I'll play along anyway because news footage suggests that the two groups are not mutually exclusive. Even the skinniest, scraggliest soy boy can be a legitimate threat when blinded by self-righteous rage, bolstered in courage by being surrounded by a small army of his comrades, desperate to prove a point, and armed with implements of mayhem such as hammers, crow bars, nerf bars (although where in 2019 one would even find a nerf bar remains a mystery), bricks, rocks, etc.

MaverickM11 wrote:
I don't even know if there's a name for that level of contradictory whinging.


There is. It's called "unbiased threat assessment".
Able to kill active threads stone dead with a single post!
 
mham001
Posts: 5614
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:52 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:45 pm

Dieuwer wrote:
Why is it always Portland?


Probably has some roots in this incident, which has its own wiki..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Portland,_Oregon_riots

Portland's reputation began long before that, having what is said to be "the oldest active antifa group in the United States. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rose_City_Antifa

But before Antifa, they called themselves Anarchists, such as in 1991 when George Bush labeled it Little Beirut, - "The writer Chuck Palahniuk says Portland “anarchists” during this time gathered outside the downtown Hilton Hotel whenever presidents came to town. They ate potatoes dyed with food coloring and “then, when the motorcade arrived, drank Syrup of Ipecac and puked big Red, White and Blue barf puddles all over the hotel.”" https://www.oregonlive.com/living/2016/ ... f_the.html
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:28 pm

casinterest wrote:
Just to remind everyone who exactly the Proud boys are that keep instigating these events are.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny ... story.html

"A pair of Proud Boys was convicted Monday of roughing up members of an anarchist group that confronted them on the Upper East Side last year.

Maxwell Hare and John Kinsman were found guilty of attempted gang assault, riot and attempted assault after less than two days of deliberations in Manhattan Supreme Court.

Hare and Kinsman were among 10 members of the far-right nationalist organization who were charged in connection to the October 2018 brawl with several members of anti-fascist group Antifa. With the verdict, all but one — who will be tried at a later date — have been convicted. All but three pleaded guilty."

Except it was ANTIFA that instigated the fight outside of a Metropolitan Republican club speaking event. Sound like some ANTIFA cowards picked a fight and got their asses handed to them. The first sentence of the story states that the proud boys were confronted by ANTIFA members. That teeny tiny fact never made it into the story's headline.

"Members of Antifa — who refused to cooperate with authorities — were protesting a Metropolitan Republican Club speaking event by Proud Boys founder and former leader Gavin McInnes the night of the street fight, which occurred on E. 82nd St. near Lexington Ave, a block away from the club, and was captured on surveillance and cell phone video".
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20677
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:31 am

Why are people obsessed with defending white supremacists? It is an honest question. With the long history of violence done by various white supremacists groups, why are too many rushing to their defense?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20677
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:34 am

TSS wrote:
seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
You must be blind. In both cases ANTIFA initiated the violence. In the first incident, after ANTIFA cowards tried to pull people off of the bus for violent purposes, one of the men on the bus produced a hammer to defend himself.

In the second incident, ANTIFA cowards encircled and attacked a man and his adult daughter and brutally attacked them. Also, none of the victims were proud boys. The ANTIFA initiated violence occurred after the Proud Boys had left. The ONLY people responsible for violence were ANTIFA cowards.

So how does a group of people peacefully exercising their First Amendment rights make them Racist? Your MSM has been lying to you. Lucas can explain to you how the MSM tries to push false narratives as truth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tMZEIdyKXk Racism just seems to live on in the twisted minds of the Liberal Left.


So you are convinced that the white supremacists are completely and totally innocent and never made any threats of murder or physical harm to counter protesters? White supremacists were simply standing on the sidewalk, out of everyone's way, silent, not posting anything online anywhere? That is what you are saying? I suppose you believe Japan was completely innocent in WWII also.....


There used to be a saying which has now fallen into disuse that went "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me". Did you seriously just try to draw a parallel between Japan, who entered World War II with the unprovoked bombing of US warships in Pearl Harbor, and the Proud Boys, who posted some taunting BS online with the obvious purpose of getting Antifa all riled up? I'm beginning to understand why the Far Left wants so badly to suppress and censor free speech: Apparently they're incapable of making a distinction between words and actions.


I am trying to understand the defense of violent right wing radicals who have a history of murder, drug trafficking, human trafficking, and fraud. Like I said: it would be like defending the Japanese bombing Pearl Harbor.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:37 am

seb146 wrote:
TSS wrote:
seb146 wrote:

So you are convinced that the white supremacists are completely and totally innocent and never made any threats of murder or physical harm to counter protesters? White supremacists were simply standing on the sidewalk, out of everyone's way, silent, not posting anything online anywhere? That is what you are saying? I suppose you believe Japan was completely innocent in WWII also.....


There used to be a saying which has now fallen into disuse that went "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me". Did you seriously just try to draw a parallel between Japan, who entered World War II with the unprovoked bombing of US warships in Pearl Harbor, and the Proud Boys, who posted some taunting BS online with the obvious purpose of getting Antifa all riled up? I'm beginning to understand why the Far Left wants so badly to suppress and censor free speech: Apparently they're incapable of making a distinction between words and actions.


I am trying to understand the defense of violent right wing radicals who have a history of murder, drug trafficking, human trafficking, and fraud. Like I said: it would be like defending the Japanese bombing Pearl Harbor.

Did you even read what I posted or view the videos I posted using critical thinking instead of snowflake emotions? All of the incidents referred to were instigated by ANTIFA cowards. Why don't facts matter to you? The only place all of this racist nonsense lives is in the minds of Left Wing Liberals and there MSM. It's called identity politics and what the left does is if you do not agree with the left you are called a racist or worse and in the case of ANTIFA violently attacked.

Don't believe me? Check out this leaked New York Times Crisis Town Hall Meeting (all hands meeting) where the NYT decided to shift the assault on the President from Russian collusion to Racism because the Russian collusion lie is running out of steam. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECRQESwgwZs
 
MaverickM11
Topic Author
Posts: 17569
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:41 am

seb146 wrote:
Why are people obsessed with defending white supremacists? It is an honest question. With the long history of violence done by various white supremacists groups, why are too many rushing to their defense?

They're Trump's base. The end.

TSS wrote:
You're reaching quite a bit on that one since I didn't equate soy boys with Antifa, but I'll play along anyway because news footage suggests that the two groups are not mutually exclusive. Even the skinniest, scraggliest soy boy can be a legitimate threat when blinded by self-righteous rage, bolstered in courage by being surrounded by a small army of his comrades, desperate to prove a point, and armed with implements of mayhem such as hammers, crow bars, nerf bars (although where in 2019 one would even find a nerf bar remains a mystery), bricks, rocks, etc.

Or guns like this strapping, muscular, manly....oh wait he's not antifa and he's kinda scragly. Whoops.
Image

What about this hunk of muscle? Ugh my bad he's not antifa either and pretty skinny. (I honestly forgot about this synagogue shooting. Wow. Y'all are racking them up!)
Image

Oh here's one that isn't so 'soy boy'...still not antifa though. Hrmph.
Image

Another soy boy...Nope not antifa.
Image

Now this one looks like he could be a Proud Boy--he is an incel. But no dice on antifa again.
Image
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
TSS
Posts: 3297
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:52 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:31 am

seb146 wrote:
TSS wrote:
seb146 wrote:

So you are convinced that the white supremacists are completely and totally innocent and never made any threats of murder or physical harm to counter protesters? White supremacists were simply standing on the sidewalk, out of everyone's way, silent, not posting anything online anywhere? That is what you are saying? I suppose you believe Japan was completely innocent in WWII also.....


There used to be a saying which has now fallen into disuse that went "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me". Did you seriously just try to draw a parallel between Japan, who entered World War II with the unprovoked bombing of US warships in Pearl Harbor, and the Proud Boys, who posted some taunting BS online with the obvious purpose of getting Antifa all riled up? I'm beginning to understand why the Far Left wants so badly to suppress and censor free speech: Apparently they're incapable of making a distinction between words and actions.


I am trying to understand the defense of violent right wing radicals who have a history of murder, drug trafficking, human trafficking, and fraud. Like I said: it would be like defending the Japanese bombing Pearl Harbor.


I get it now. The right-wing analog of what you're saying is that defending Antifa is the same as defending Josef Stalin, Mao Tse Tung, and Che Guevara for all the atrocities they committed in pursuit of their Far Left utopian societies.

Neither comparison is relevant to the events of today.

MaverickM11 wrote:
TSS wrote:
You're reaching quite a bit on that one since I didn't equate soy boys with Antifa, but I'll play along anyway because news footage suggests that the two groups are not mutually exclusive. Even the skinniest, scraggliest soy boy can be a legitimate threat when blinded by self-righteous rage, bolstered in courage by being surrounded by a small army of his comrades, desperate to prove a point, and armed with implements of mayhem such as hammers, crow bars, nerf bars (although where in 2019 one would even find a nerf bar remains a mystery), bricks, rocks, etc.


Or guns like this strapping, muscular, manly....oh wait he's not antifa and he's kinda scragly. Whoops.
Image

What about this hunk of muscle? Ugh my bad he's not antifa either and pretty skinny. (I honestly forgot about this synagogue shooting. Wow. Y'all are racking them up!)
Image

Oh here's one that isn't so 'soy boy'...still not antifa though. Hrmph.
Image


Wow, my definition of "soy boys" must have really pressed your buttons, though I genuinely have no idea why it would. For comparison, here is the definition of "soy boy" from The Urban Dictionary:

"Soy Boy- Slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique and libido.

The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as 'Nazis'."

When did I ever say that bat-crap-crazy "lone wolf" shooters of Far Left, Far Right, or any other ideology and soy boys were mutually exclusive groups, either?
Able to kill active threads stone dead with a single post!
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20677
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:40 am

stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:
TSS wrote:

There used to be a saying which has now fallen into disuse that went "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me". Did you seriously just try to draw a parallel between Japan, who entered World War II with the unprovoked bombing of US warships in Pearl Harbor, and the Proud Boys, who posted some taunting BS online with the obvious purpose of getting Antifa all riled up? I'm beginning to understand why the Far Left wants so badly to suppress and censor free speech: Apparently they're incapable of making a distinction between words and actions.


I am trying to understand the defense of violent right wing radicals who have a history of murder, drug trafficking, human trafficking, and fraud. Like I said: it would be like defending the Japanese bombing Pearl Harbor.

Did you even read what I posted or view the videos I posted using critical thinking instead of snowflake emotions? All of the incidents referred to were instigated by ANTIFA cowards. Why don't facts matter to you? The only place all of this racist nonsense lives is in the minds of Left Wing Liberals and there MSM. It's called identity politics and what the left does is if you do not agree with the left you are called a racist or worse and in the case of ANTIFA violently attacked.

Don't believe me? Check out this leaked New York Times Crisis Town Hall Meeting (all hands meeting) where the NYT decided to shift the assault on the President from Russian collusion to Racism because the Russian collusion lie is running out of steam. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECRQESwgwZs


And you are completely ignoring the fact that right wing terrorists have murdered because they believe their skin color makes them better than everyone else. They proved it by murdering worshipers in a Pittsburgh synagog, a Wal-Mart in El Paso, a church in Charleston and running down counter protesters in Charlottesville. I don't know why those things are given a pass but throwing a milkshake deserves to be labeled an act of terrorism.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 13114
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:04 am

stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:
TSS wrote:

There used to be a saying which has now fallen into disuse that went "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me". Did you seriously just try to draw a parallel between Japan, who entered World War II with the unprovoked bombing of US warships in Pearl Harbor, and the Proud Boys, who posted some taunting BS online with the obvious purpose of getting Antifa all riled up? I'm beginning to understand why the Far Left wants so badly to suppress and censor free speech: Apparently they're incapable of making a distinction between words and actions.


I am trying to understand the defense of violent right wing radicals who have a history of murder, drug trafficking, human trafficking, and fraud. Like I said: it would be like defending the Japanese bombing Pearl Harbor.

Did you even read what I posted or view the videos I posted using critical thinking instead of snowflake emotions? All of the incidents referred to were instigated by ANTIFA cowards. Why don't facts matter to you? The only place all of this racist nonsense lives is in the minds of Left Wing Liberals and there MSM. It's called identity politics and what the left does is if you do not agree with the left you are called a racist or worse and in the case of ANTIFA violently attacked.

Don't believe me? Check out this leaked New York Times Crisis Town Hall Meeting (all hands meeting) where the NYT decided to shift the assault on the President from Russian collusion to Racism because the Russian collusion lie is running out of steam. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECRQESwgwZs



Did you even read what I posted or view the videos I posted using critical thinking instead of snowflake emotions.

Would you, could you explain snowflake emotions? I do not understand the term. Is it because you guys are so Macho with your military and he man machismo that we who disagree with your screwed up Patriotism slant are called Snowflakes? Imagine that, I must be a snowflake, which I remember as pure as the driven snow. In fact beautiful. Imagine that!
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
slider
Posts: 7423
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:42 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:16 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
slider wrote:
Dieuwer wrote:
Why is it always Portland?


Because Portland probably has the largest per capita populations of leftist soy boys in the States

Yah you sound totally sane :roll:

slider wrote:
These aren't peaceful 1A protests--they're intent to incite a riot, they're violent, and they should be met with the appropriate amount of force to stop it.

Well you're right about that: “I’m gonna stomp your ass into the ground, Antifa”."



Do stupid shit, win stupid prizes. You can either follow the law and peaceably demonstrate, or you can act out and commit--you know, actual crime, Maverick--and pay the consequences.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9232
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:20 pm

stratclub wrote:
casinterest wrote:
stratclub wrote:
You must be blind. In both cases ANTIFA initiated the violence. In the first incident, after ANTIFA cowards tried to pull people off of the bus for violent purposes, one of the men on the bus produced a hammer to defend himself.

In the second incident, ANTIFA cowards encircled and attacked a man and his adult daughter and brutally attacked them. Also, none of the victims were proud boys. The ANTIFA initiated violence occurred after the Proud Boys had left. The ONLY people responsible for violence were ANTIFA cowards.

So how does a group of people peacefully exercising their First Amendment rights make them Racist? Your MSM has been lying to you. Lucas can explain to you how the MSM tries to push false narratives as truth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tMZEIdyKXk Racism just seems to live on in the twisted minds of the Liberal Left.


Why were racists using buses to get to Portland in the first place? Probably because they don't live there and don't belong.
Do you let people into your house to tear up your stuff ? Or do you challenge them and kick them out?

You push these cowardly racism stories for some reason? You belong to the racist groups?

So tell me, where were these Racists in Portland? Invisible? ANTIFA were the ONLY people that were violent because the Proud Boys had left before the violence started.



Really, so you are blaming 12 arrests on over 1000 people, vs the 300 Racist cowards that came prepared to beat down on people?
I think you have some out of whack priories.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9232
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:22 pm

stratclub wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Just to remind everyone who exactly the Proud boys are that keep instigating these events are.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny ... story.html

"A pair of Proud Boys was convicted Monday of roughing up members of an anarchist group that confronted them on the Upper East Side last year.

Maxwell Hare and John Kinsman were found guilty of attempted gang assault, riot and attempted assault after less than two days of deliberations in Manhattan Supreme Court.

Hare and Kinsman were among 10 members of the far-right nationalist organization who were charged in connection to the October 2018 brawl with several members of anti-fascist group Antifa. With the verdict, all but one — who will be tried at a later date — have been convicted. All but three pleaded guilty."

Except it was ANTIFA that instigated the fight outside of a Metropolitan Republican club speaking event. Sound like some ANTIFA cowards picked a fight and got their asses handed to them. The first sentence of the story states that the proud boys were confronted by ANTIFA members. That teeny tiny fact never made it into the story's headline.

"Members of Antifa — who refused to cooperate with authorities — were protesting a Metropolitan Republican Club speaking event by Proud Boys founder and former leader Gavin McInnes the night of the street fight, which occurred on E. 82nd St. near Lexington Ave, a block away from the club, and was captured on surveillance and cell phone video".


Please post the meeting notes from the Proud boys meeting, and exactly why they felt the need to go engage the protesters?

I also didn't see a permit for this proud boys invasion of Portland.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20677
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:07 pm

I have another honest question:

What do anti fascist protesters do the other days? We already know white supremacists actively recruit and terrorize groups with flyers and vandalism and threats of physical violence every day. IF anti fascists were such a problem they would be actively recruiting and terrorizing groups and vandalizing and threats of physical violence. What do anti fascists do on the down time between rallies to get more people to side with them?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20677
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:11 pm

stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:
TSS wrote:

There used to be a saying which has now fallen into disuse that went "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me". Did you seriously just try to draw a parallel between Japan, who entered World War II with the unprovoked bombing of US warships in Pearl Harbor, and the Proud Boys, who posted some taunting BS online with the obvious purpose of getting Antifa all riled up? I'm beginning to understand why the Far Left wants so badly to suppress and censor free speech: Apparently they're incapable of making a distinction between words and actions.


I am trying to understand the defense of violent right wing radicals who have a history of murder, drug trafficking, human trafficking, and fraud. Like I said: it would be like defending the Japanese bombing Pearl Harbor.

Did you even read what I posted or view the videos I posted using critical thinking instead of snowflake emotions? All of the incidents referred to were instigated by ANTIFA cowards. Why don't facts matter to you? The only place all of this racist nonsense lives is in the minds of Left Wing Liberals and there MSM. It's called identity politics and what the left does is if you do not agree with the left you are called a racist or worse and in the case of ANTIFA violently attacked.

Don't believe me? Check out this leaked New York Times Crisis Town Hall Meeting (all hands meeting) where the NYT decided to shift the assault on the President from Russian collusion to Racism because the Russian collusion lie is running out of steam. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECRQESwgwZs


If, in fact, it were the anti fascists who instigated the fights in New York, they would have been arrested and charged. However, the most serious crimes were brought against the right wing white supremacists terrorists that people are happily defending. I wonder why harsh charges were brought against them? Let me guess: some debunked 4chan or 8chan conspiracy theory that involves Hillary and Obama and the basement of some pizza restaurant? Is it really that hard for you all to accept the fact that these right wing white supremacists are more violent?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:34 pm

casinterest wrote:
stratclub wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Just to remind everyone who exactly the Proud boys are that keep instigating these events are.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny ... story.html


Except it was ANTIFA that instigated the fight outside of a Metropolitan Republican club speaking event. Sound like some ANTIFA cowards picked a fight and got their asses handed to them. The first sentence of the story states that the proud boys were confronted by ANTIFA members. That teeny tiny fact never made it into the story's headline.

"Members of Antifa — who refused to cooperate with authorities — were protesting a Metropolitan Republican Club speaking event by Proud Boys founder and former leader Gavin McInnes the night of the street fight, which occurred on E. 82nd St. near Lexington Ave, a block away from the club, and was captured on surveillance and cell phone video".


Please post the meeting notes from the Proud boys meeting, and exactly why they felt the need to go engage the protesters?

I also didn't see a permit for this proud boys invasion of Portland.

That is a very good question. Why didn't the media actually report on what the Proud Boys said during their protest? It would be because the truth runs contrary to the Liberal MSM's false narrative of racism and hate. Who said they were there to engage ANTIFA? That fallicy is just part of the MSM's false narritive. IDK about why they didn't get a permit. My best guess is that Portland's Liberal mayor would not have issued one if they had applied, but he would have for ANTIFA even though they use violence against anyone that does not agree with them.

Actually, the Proud Boys didn't engage the ANTIFA protesters. The Proud Boys held their protest and left.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9232
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:56 pm

stratclub wrote:
casinterest wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Except it was ANTIFA that instigated the fight outside of a Metropolitan Republican club speaking event. Sound like some ANTIFA cowards picked a fight and got their asses handed to them. The first sentence of the story states that the proud boys were confronted by ANTIFA members. That teeny tiny fact never made it into the story's headline.

"Members of Antifa — who refused to cooperate with authorities — were protesting a Metropolitan Republican Club speaking event by Proud Boys founder and former leader Gavin McInnes the night of the street fight, which occurred on E. 82nd St. near Lexington Ave, a block away from the club, and was captured on surveillance and cell phone video".


Please post the meeting notes from the Proud boys meeting, and exactly why they felt the need to go engage the protesters?

I also didn't see a permit for this proud boys invasion of Portland.

That is a very good question. Why didn't the media actually report on what the Proud Boys said during their protest? It would be because the truth runs contrary to the Liberal MSM's false narrative of racism and hate. Who said they were there to engage ANTIFA? That fallicy is just part of the MSM's false narritive. IDK about why they didn't get a permit. My best guess is that Portland's Liberal mayor would not have issued one if they had applied, but he would have for ANTIFA even though they use violence against anyone that does not agree with them.

Actually, the Proud Boys didn't engage the ANTIFA protesters. The Proud Boys held their protest and left.


Why do you only concentrate on what happened after the Proud Boys made their announcement and call for an ATTACK on Portland?
Why do you think the MSM didn't report on what happened? They did by the way
You make no good points when you ignore the instigators.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20677
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:18 pm

stratclub wrote:
casinterest wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Except it was ANTIFA that instigated the fight outside of a Metropolitan Republican club speaking event. Sound like some ANTIFA cowards picked a fight and got their asses handed to them. The first sentence of the story states that the proud boys were confronted by ANTIFA members. That teeny tiny fact never made it into the story's headline.

"Members of Antifa — who refused to cooperate with authorities — were protesting a Metropolitan Republican Club speaking event by Proud Boys founder and former leader Gavin McInnes the night of the street fight, which occurred on E. 82nd St. near Lexington Ave, a block away from the club, and was captured on surveillance and cell phone video".


Please post the meeting notes from the Proud boys meeting, and exactly why they felt the need to go engage the protesters?

I also didn't see a permit for this proud boys invasion of Portland.

That is a very good question. Why didn't the media actually report on what the Proud Boys said during their protest? It would be because the truth runs contrary to the Liberal MSM's false narrative of racism and hate. Who said they were there to engage ANTIFA? That fallicy is just part of the MSM's false narritive. IDK about why they didn't get a permit. My best guess is that Portland's Liberal mayor would not have issued one if they had applied, but he would have for ANTIFA even though they use violence against anyone that does not agree with them.

Actually, the Proud Boys didn't engage the ANTIFA protesters. The Proud Boys held their protest and left.


Right wing terrorists stuck to bumper sticker slogans. With no counter protests to call out who they actually are, the right wing terrorists have nothing but "we knelt and prayed" and "MAGA".

I think anti fascists should go to Spokane and hold a rally for freedom to counter the right wing terrorists and see what happens. Thousands marching in support vs. the 50 or so right wing terrorists.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:19 pm

seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Please post the meeting notes from the Proud boys meeting, and exactly why they felt the need to go engage the protesters?

I also didn't see a permit for this proud boys invasion of Portland.

That is a very good question. Why didn't the media actually report on what the Proud Boys said during their protest? It would be because the truth runs contrary to the Liberal MSM's false narrative of racism and hate. Who said they were there to engage ANTIFA? That fallicy is just part of the MSM's false narritive. IDK about why they didn't get a permit. My best guess is that Portland's Liberal mayor would not have issued one if they had applied, but he would have for ANTIFA even though they use violence against anyone that does not agree with them.

Actually, the Proud Boys didn't engage the ANTIFA protesters. The Proud Boys held their protest and left.


Right wing terrorists stuck to bumper sticker slogans. With no counter protests to call out who they actually are, the right wing terrorists have nothing but "we knelt and prayed" and "MAGA".

I think anti fascists should go to Spokane and hold a rally for freedom to counter the right wing terrorists and see what happens. Thousands marching in support vs. the 50 or so right wing terrorists.

So they can asault inocent people in Spokane? The ONLY terrorists in this story are ANTIFA. If they are anti facism, why do they use the same fascist tactics Nazi Germany used? As stated numerous times in this thread, the ONLY people that used violence against innocent people in Portland were ANTIFA. ANTIFA is not about freedom, it's about Fascist Socialism.
 
MaverickM11
Topic Author
Posts: 17569
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:27 pm

TSS wrote:
Wow, my definition of "soy boys" must have really pressed your buttons, though I genuinely have no idea why it would. For comparison, here is the definition of "soy boy" from The Urban Dictionary:

"Soy Boy- Slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique and libido.

The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as 'Nazis'."

When did I ever say that bat-crap-crazy "lone wolf" shooters of Far Left, Far Right, or any other ideology and soy boys were mutually exclusive groups, either?

They're not lone wolf shooters--by definition a bunch of 'lone wolves' committing violence in the name of the same ideology are anything but. They're all extensions of the white supremacist and incel movement, from which Patriot Proud White as Snowflake Boys come from. And they all, except for maybe one, look and sound like 'soy boys'. Perhaps you should look in the mirror before obsessing over skinny men.
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9232
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:29 pm

stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
That is a very good question. Why didn't the media actually report on what the Proud Boys said during their protest? It would be because the truth runs contrary to the Liberal MSM's false narrative of racism and hate. Who said they were there to engage ANTIFA? That fallicy is just part of the MSM's false narritive. IDK about why they didn't get a permit. My best guess is that Portland's Liberal mayor would not have issued one if they had applied, but he would have for ANTIFA even though they use violence against anyone that does not agree with them.

Actually, the Proud Boys didn't engage the ANTIFA protesters. The Proud Boys held their protest and left.


Right wing terrorists stuck to bumper sticker slogans. With no counter protests to call out who they actually are, the right wing terrorists have nothing but "we knelt and prayed" and "MAGA".

I think anti fascists should go to Spokane and hold a rally for freedom to counter the right wing terrorists and see what happens. Thousands marching in support vs. the 50 or so right wing terrorists.

So they can asault inocent people in Spokane? The ONLY terrorists in this story are ANTIFA. If they are anti facism, why do they use the same fascist tactics Nazi Germany used? As stated numerous times in this thread, the ONLY people that used violence against innocent people in Portland were ANTIFA. ANTIFA is not about freedom, it's about Fascist Socialism.


If you can't start at the beginning, all you have are lies.
If you are worried about Fascism, then you should stop promoting the Proud Boys. If you are worried about socialism, you don't have to worry about ANTIFA. They are filled with anarchists.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:06 pm

More ANTIFA Fascists just being boys...........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynzd_eEYn_A
ANTIFA's Facist tactic sure has the stench of Nazi Socialism. A really great place to start is with the truth and not what the Liberal MSM propaganda machine has been telling you.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9232
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:53 pm

stratclub wrote:
More ANTIFA Fascists just being boys...........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynzd_eEYn_A
ANTIFA's Facist tactic sure has the stench of Nazi Socialism. A really great place to start is with the truth and not what the Liberal MSM propaganda machine has been telling you.


Sorry, but your brand of truth is based in racism nationalism, and misogyny. That isn't truth. It is stupidity.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20677
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:21 pm

stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
That is a very good question. Why didn't the media actually report on what the Proud Boys said during their protest? It would be because the truth runs contrary to the Liberal MSM's false narrative of racism and hate. Who said they were there to engage ANTIFA? That fallicy is just part of the MSM's false narritive. IDK about why they didn't get a permit. My best guess is that Portland's Liberal mayor would not have issued one if they had applied, but he would have for ANTIFA even though they use violence against anyone that does not agree with them.

Actually, the Proud Boys didn't engage the ANTIFA protesters. The Proud Boys held their protest and left.


Right wing terrorists stuck to bumper sticker slogans. With no counter protests to call out who they actually are, the right wing terrorists have nothing but "we knelt and prayed" and "MAGA".

I think anti fascists should go to Spokane and hold a rally for freedom to counter the right wing terrorists and see what happens. Thousands marching in support vs. the 50 or so right wing terrorists.

So they can asault inocent people in Spokane? The ONLY terrorists in this story are ANTIFA. If they are anti facism, why do they use the same fascist tactics Nazi Germany used? As stated numerous times in this thread, the ONLY people that used violence against innocent people in Portland were ANTIFA. ANTIFA is not about freedom, it's about Fascist Socialism.


"Stomping antifa into the ground" but, yeah, only one side is terrorists.

I told you right wing terrorists COULD gather in Spokane. There are still random bands of neo Nazis in that area. They would be met with counter protesters in Spokane, too. And you will be insisting they are terrorists for speaking out against white supremacists. Why? Why are you so fiercely defending white supremacists?

Go read about the Cider Riot. Go read social media feeds when right wing terrorists break off and start kicking, punching, and assaulting those they think need it. Tell us why a person throwing a milkshake is cause enough for wide swaths of people to be labeled as terrorists?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:00 pm

seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Right wing terrorists stuck to bumper sticker slogans. With no counter protests to call out who they actually are, the right wing terrorists have nothing but "we knelt and prayed" and "MAGA".

I think anti fascists should go to Spokane and hold a rally for freedom to counter the right wing terrorists and see what happens. Thousands marching in support vs. the 50 or so right wing terrorists.

So they can asault inocent people in Spokane? The ONLY terrorists in this story are ANTIFA. If they are anti facism, why do they use the same fascist tactics Nazi Germany used? As stated numerous times in this thread, the ONLY people that used violence against innocent people in Portland were ANTIFA. ANTIFA is not about freedom, it's about Fascist Socialism.


"Stomping antifa into the ground" but, yeah, only one side is terrorists.

I told you right wing terrorists COULD gather in Spokane. There are still random bands of neo Nazis in that area. They would be met with counter protesters in Spokane, too. And you will be insisting they are terrorists for speaking out against white supremacists. Why? Why are you so fiercely defending white supremacists?

Go read about the Cider Riot. Go read social media feeds when right wing terrorists break off and start kicking, punching, and assaulting those they think need it. Tell us why a person throwing a milkshake is cause enough for wide swaths of people to be labeled as terrorists?

No, they are terrorist for using Fascist terrorist tactics. This thread is about Portland and the only people that used terrorist tactics in Portland are the Fascist ANTIFA cowards. Out numbering people and then throwing cement milkshakes, beating people with whatever they can get their hands on, maceing people etc all because these people disagree with ANTIFA's warped agenda. Sure sounds like Fascist terrorism to me.

If you want to talk about the cider riot, start a thread on that and we can certainly debate that event, no problem. I never said that there aren't bad actors on the right, because there are. Your Liberal MSM has been distorting the facts and the truth for years.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20677
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:48 am

stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
So they can asault inocent people in Spokane? The ONLY terrorists in this story are ANTIFA. If they are anti facism, why do they use the same fascist tactics Nazi Germany used? As stated numerous times in this thread, the ONLY people that used violence against innocent people in Portland were ANTIFA. ANTIFA is not about freedom, it's about Fascist Socialism.


"Stomping antifa into the ground" but, yeah, only one side is terrorists.

I told you right wing terrorists COULD gather in Spokane. There are still random bands of neo Nazis in that area. They would be met with counter protesters in Spokane, too. And you will be insisting they are terrorists for speaking out against white supremacists. Why? Why are you so fiercely defending white supremacists?

Go read about the Cider Riot. Go read social media feeds when right wing terrorists break off and start kicking, punching, and assaulting those they think need it. Tell us why a person throwing a milkshake is cause enough for wide swaths of people to be labeled as terrorists?

No, they are terrorist for using Fascist terrorist tactics. This thread is about Portland and the only people that used terrorist tactics in Portland are the Fascist ANTIFA cowards. Out numbering people and then throwing cement milkshakes, beating people with whatever they can get their hands on, maceing people etc all because these people disagree with ANTIFA's warped agenda. Sure sounds like Fascist terrorism to me.

If you want to talk about the cider riot, start a thread on that and we can certainly debate that event, no problem. I never said that there aren't bad actors on the right, because there are. Your Liberal MSM has been distorting the facts and the truth for years.


Just to be clear: The "warped agenda" is against fascism. And, I see threads from people who witness beat downs by right wing terrorists who go wandering off simply to beat down people who are not neo Nazis. That is EXACTLY what Cider Riots were. Neo Nazis name calling and taunting and slurs until someone snapped. There have been other times when neo Nazis didn't even wait and simply beat up people down Stark St, which was formerly the main gay neighborhood.

What "facts and truth" about neo Nazis and white supremacists have MSM been distorting?

You still have not answered my question I have asked at least three times.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:40 am

seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:

"Stomping antifa into the ground" but, yeah, only one side is terrorists.

I told you right wing terrorists COULD gather in Spokane. There are still random bands of neo Nazis in that area. They would be met with counter protesters in Spokane, too. And you will be insisting they are terrorists for speaking out against white supremacists. Why? Why are you so fiercely defending white supremacists?

Go read about the Cider Riot. Go read social media feeds when right wing terrorists break off and start kicking, punching, and assaulting those they think need it. Tell us why a person throwing a milkshake is cause enough for wide swaths of people to be labeled as terrorists?

No, they are terrorist for using Fascist terrorist tactics. This thread is about Portland and the only people that used terrorist tactics in Portland are the Fascist ANTIFA cowards. Out numbering people and then throwing cement milkshakes, beating people with whatever they can get their hands on, maceing people etc all because these people disagree with ANTIFA's warped agenda. Sure sounds like Fascist terrorism to me.

If you want to talk about the cider riot, start a thread on that and we can certainly debate that event, no problem. I never said that there aren't bad actors on the right, because there are. Your Liberal MSM has been distorting the facts and the truth for years.


Just to be clear: The "warped agenda" is against fascism. And, I see threads from people who witness beat downs by right wing terrorists who go wandering off simply to beat down people who are not neo Nazis. That is EXACTLY what Cider Riots were. Neo Nazis name calling and taunting and slurs until someone snapped. There have been other times when neo Nazis didn't even wait and simply beat up people down Stark St, which was formerly the main gay neighborhood.

What "facts and truth" about neo Nazis and white supremacists have MSM been distorting?

You still have not answered my question I have asked at least three times.

OK kind sir, what question is that? Lets see. this thread is about the Right Wing demonstration in Portland and the facts of what actually happened should be acknowledged. Can you find anything from this event that supports bad acts by white supremacists or anyone on the right? I didn't think so because all of the violence that happened was by Fascist ANTIVA cowards after the Proud boys left.

Painting everyone that is conservative as Neo-Natzi racist, Nazi or white supremacist certainly is a disservice to people like me that are none of those things. Call me old fashioned, but I believe that having an opinion different than someone else is not a reason to have my skull caved in by a Fascist ANTIFA coward.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20677
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:07 am

stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
No, they are terrorist for using Fascist terrorist tactics. This thread is about Portland and the only people that used terrorist tactics in Portland are the Fascist ANTIFA cowards. Out numbering people and then throwing cement milkshakes, beating people with whatever they can get their hands on, maceing people etc all because these people disagree with ANTIFA's warped agenda. Sure sounds like Fascist terrorism to me.

If you want to talk about the cider riot, start a thread on that and we can certainly debate that event, no problem. I never said that there aren't bad actors on the right, because there are. Your Liberal MSM has been distorting the facts and the truth for years.


Just to be clear: The "warped agenda" is against fascism. And, I see threads from people who witness beat downs by right wing terrorists who go wandering off simply to beat down people who are not neo Nazis. That is EXACTLY what Cider Riots were. Neo Nazis name calling and taunting and slurs until someone snapped. There have been other times when neo Nazis didn't even wait and simply beat up people down Stark St, which was formerly the main gay neighborhood.

What "facts and truth" about neo Nazis and white supremacists have MSM been distorting?

You still have not answered my question I have asked at least three times.

OK kind sir, what question is that? Lets see. this thread is about the Right Wing demonstration in Portland and the facts of what actually happened should be acknowledged. Can you find anything from this event that supports bad acts by white supremacists or anyone on the right? I didn't think so because all of the violence that happened was by Fascist ANTIVA cowards after the Proud boys left.

Painting everyone that is conservative as Neo-Natzi racist, Nazi or white supremacist certainly is a disservice to people like me that are none of those things. Call me old fashioned, but I believe that having an opinion different than someone else is not a reason to have my skull caved in by a Fascist ANTIFA coward.


Everyone on the right is screaming about how the anti fascist and counter protesters are violent and need to be labeled as terrorist. You all are avoiding the violence and rhetoric by the right wing terrorists. That is enabling them.

I have asked FOUR TIMES now why you are defending right wing terrorism and white supremacy. The only thing you have come up with is "but ANTIFA!!!" That is not the question I asked. Please answer the question.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:00 am

seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Just to be clear: The "warped agenda" is against fascism. And, I see threads from people who witness beat downs by right wing terrorists who go wandering off simply to beat down people who are not neo Nazis. That is EXACTLY what Cider Riots were. Neo Nazis name calling and taunting and slurs until someone snapped. There have been other times when neo Nazis didn't even wait and simply beat up people down Stark St, which was formerly the main gay neighborhood.

What "facts and truth" about neo Nazis and white supremacists have MSM been distorting?

You still have not answered my question I have asked at least three times.

OK kind sir, what question is that? Lets see. this thread is about the Right Wing demonstration in Portland and the facts of what actually happened should be acknowledged. Can you find anything from this event that supports bad acts by white supremacists or anyone on the right? I didn't think so because all of the violence that happened was by Fascist ANTIVA cowards after the Proud boys left.

Painting everyone that is conservative as Neo-Natzi racist, Nazi or white supremacist certainly is a disservice to people like me that are none of those things. Call me old fashioned, but I believe that having an opinion different than someone else is not a reason to have my skull caved in by a Fascist ANTIFA coward.


Everyone on the right is screaming about how the anti fascist and counter protesters are violent and need to be labeled as terrorist. You all are avoiding the violence and rhetoric by the right wing terrorists. That is enabling them.

I have asked FOUR TIMES now why you are defending right wing terrorism and white supremacy. The only thing you have come up with is "but ANTIFA!!!" That is not the question I asked. Please answer the question.

Oh, O.K. My answer. Other than in the minds of the lunatic Liberals left wing, right wing terrorism is a false narrative pushed by the Liberal Left MSM propaganda machine. Did yo notice the reporting on Portland? It really was made clear that they were not going to report on what actually happened in Portland. And as much as they could get away with, trying to spin a false narrative to blame it on the right. The proud boys didn't even commit one act of violence where those ANTIVA cowards performed mob acts of violence against people. Watch the bus video and then tell me with a straight face who instigated the violence.

If you want to debate other incidence do it in a new thread and stop trying to deflect what actually happened in Portland.
 
User avatar
DarkSnowyNight
Posts: 2310
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:59 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:08 am

casinterest wrote:
stratclub wrote:
More ANTIFA Fascists just being boys...........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynzd_eEYn_A
ANTIFA's Facist tactic sure has the stench of Nazi Socialism. A really great place to start is with the truth and not what the Liberal MSM propaganda machine has been telling you.


Sorry, but your brand of truth is based in racism nationalism, and misogyny. That isn't truth. It is stupidity.



He believes the concrete milkshake incident happened based on the tweets of known racist agitators, but the 'Mainstream Media,' staffed by journalistic professionals is just 'making things up as they go...'

This cannot be covered by ignorance. He is either being intentionally stupid, or sympathetic to Nazis. Apart from a combination thereof, there is not another possibility.
"Ya Can't Win, Rocky! There's no Oxygen on Mars!"
"Yeah? That means there's no Oxygen for him Neither..."
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:25 am

DarkSnowyNight wrote:
casinterest wrote:
stratclub wrote:
More ANTIFA Fascists just being boys...........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynzd_eEYn_A
ANTIFA's Facist tactic sure has the stench of Nazi Socialism. A really great place to start is with the truth and not what the Liberal MSM propaganda machine has been telling you.


Sorry, but your brand of truth is based in racism nationalism, and misogyny. That isn't truth. It is stupidity.



He believes the concrete milkshake incident happened based on the tweets of known racist agitators, but the 'Mainstream Media,' staffed by journalistic professionals is just 'making things up as they go...'

This cannot be covered by ignorance. He is either being intentionally stupid, or sympathetic to Nazis. Apart from a combination thereof, there is not another possibility.

Please don't assume what I am thinking. I believe the concrete milkshake incidents occurred because of Fascist ANTIFA cowards violently opposing anyone that disagrees with them. Out numbering someone and then violently beating them for their beliefs? Pure Fascist tactics. Hitler would be proud of the tactics these modern day Nazis use.
 
User avatar
DarkSnowyNight
Posts: 2310
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:59 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:27 am

stratclub wrote:
Please don't assume what I am thinking.


You've made it so obvious no assumptions are required.

The opinions of nazis and their concurrent ability to make trouble are important to you.

You have spelled that out repeatedly.


stratclub wrote:
I believe the concrete milkshake incidents occurred


All I need to know. You believe that something that did not happen somehow did.



stratclub wrote:
Pure Fascist tactics. Hitler would be proud of the tactics these modern day Nazis use.


Hitler would wonder why you are comparing him to anti fascists.

If you are going to support people who revere that man as much as you do, there's no mileage in comparing their enemies to him. Functionally, that's not different to a word salad.

Just as an aside, this where my suspicions about intentional stupidity grow out of. You need to pick a more consistent argumentative direction and go with it.

This is more effective than hoping we'll cooperate with your fictions.
"Ya Can't Win, Rocky! There's no Oxygen on Mars!"
"Yeah? That means there's no Oxygen for him Neither..."
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9232
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:29 pm

stratclub wrote:
DarkSnowyNight wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Sorry, but your brand of truth is based in racism nationalism, and misogyny. That isn't truth. It is stupidity.



He believes the concrete milkshake incident happened based on the tweets of known racist agitators, but the 'Mainstream Media,' staffed by journalistic professionals is just 'making things up as they go...'

This cannot be covered by ignorance. He is either being intentionally stupid, or sympathetic to Nazis. Apart from a combination thereof, there is not another possibility.

Please don't assume what I am thinking. I believe the concrete milkshake incidents occurred because of Fascist ANTIFA cowards violently opposing anyone that disagrees with them. Out numbering someone and then violently beating them for their beliefs? Pure Fascist tactics. Hitler would be proud of the tactics these modern day Nazis use.


If you were thinking , you would know that a Concrete is a type of Milkshake. So please define the "Concrete" you think was thrown.

And seriously,quit calling Antifa Facists, it highlights your lack of understanding of the events.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20677
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:25 pm

stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
OK kind sir, what question is that? Lets see. this thread is about the Right Wing demonstration in Portland and the facts of what actually happened should be acknowledged. Can you find anything from this event that supports bad acts by white supremacists or anyone on the right? I didn't think so because all of the violence that happened was by Fascist ANTIVA cowards after the Proud boys left.

Painting everyone that is conservative as Neo-Natzi racist, Nazi or white supremacist certainly is a disservice to people like me that are none of those things. Call me old fashioned, but I believe that having an opinion different than someone else is not a reason to have my skull caved in by a Fascist ANTIFA coward.


Everyone on the right is screaming about how the anti fascist and counter protesters are violent and need to be labeled as terrorist. You all are avoiding the violence and rhetoric by the right wing terrorists. That is enabling them.

I have asked FOUR TIMES now why you are defending right wing terrorism and white supremacy. The only thing you have come up with is "but ANTIFA!!!" That is not the question I asked. Please answer the question.

Oh, O.K. My answer. Other than in the minds of the lunatic Liberals left wing, right wing terrorism is a false narrative pushed by the Liberal Left MSM propaganda machine. Did yo notice the reporting on Portland? It really was made clear that they were not going to report on what actually happened in Portland. And as much as they could get away with, trying to spin a false narrative to blame it on the right. The proud boys didn't even commit one act of violence where those ANTIVA cowards performed mob acts of violence against people. Watch the bus video and then tell me with a straight face who instigated the violence.

If you want to debate other incidence do it in a new thread and stop trying to deflect what actually happened in Portland.


I continue to talk about Portland and the violence these right wing terrorists do but you continue to deflect to the counter protesters. You make no mention of the bullying and slurs and violent rhetoric of the right wing terrorists that have been mentioned several times before the counter protesters even set foot in downtown Portland.

Because of your continued misunderstanding of the violence, I can honestly and correctly use "right wing nationalists" and "white supremacists" and "Republicans" interchangeably. You and many like you seem to think it is acceptable to do this with counter protesters, so it is okay for the rest of us.

Just because someone throws a milkshake does not make them aligned with any group. I know Republicans want all dissenting voices shut down and Republicans hate the First Amendment. If critical thinking is used and see different reports from not right wing white nationalist Republican terrorist sites, you will see that it is only a few people throwing milkshakes who are there simply to throw milkshakes. Unlike the Republicans who are marching to promote white power.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:52 pm

casinterest wrote:
stratclub wrote:
DarkSnowyNight wrote:


He believes the concrete milkshake incident happened based on the tweets of known racist agitators, but the 'Mainstream Media,' staffed by journalistic professionals is just 'making things up as they go...'

This cannot be covered by ignorance. He is either being intentionally stupid, or sympathetic to Nazis. Apart from a combination thereof, there is not another possibility.

Please don't assume what I am thinking. I believe the concrete milkshake incidents occurred because of Fascist ANTIFA cowards violently opposing anyone that disagrees with them. Out numbering someone and then violently beating them for their beliefs? Pure Fascist tactics. Hitler would be proud of the tactics these modern day Nazis use.


If you were thinking , you would know that a Concrete is a type of Milkshake. So please define the "Concrete" you think was thrown.

And seriously,quit calling Antifa Facists, it highlights your lack of understanding of the events.


Amazing. ANTIFA cowards put concrete in powdered form into milkshakes to so that what they are throwing on people causes chemical burns from the lye in the powdered concrete. The only reason I call ANTIFA Fascist is because the tactics they use very much follows the Fascist tactics used by the Nazis in Germany. How is using mob violence against people that don't agree with ANTIFA not Fascist in nature?

Why is it so hard to acknowledge what actually happened in Portland? The Proud Boys held a lawful peaceful demonstration in Portland and mostly after the Proud Boys left, ANTIFA cowards committed acts of violence against random peaceful people. One thing out of the Fascist handbook is to use tactics you claim to be against, which ANTIFA does. By no stretch of the imagination are they Anti-Fascist. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynzd_eEYn_A

You need to wake up and stop believing what the Liberal MSM propaganda machine is telling you. They are lying to you. Where in our Constitution does it say that it is acceptable to commit mob violence against people that are exercising their First Amendment rights?
 
MaverickM11
Topic Author
Posts: 17569
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:28 pm

stratclub wrote:
More ANTIFA Fascists just being boys...........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynzd_eEYn_A
ANTIFA's Facist tactic sure has the stench of Nazi Socialism. A really great place to start is with the truth and not what the Liberal MSM propaganda machine has been telling you.

You realize Nazis were nationalists, who sent socialists to the camps, right? Kinda blows up your lil' backwards narrative...
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:39 pm

seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Everyone on the right is screaming about how the anti fascist and counter protesters are violent and need to be labeled as terrorist. You all are avoiding the violence and rhetoric by the right wing terrorists. That is enabling them.

I have asked FOUR TIMES now why you are defending right wing terrorism and white supremacy. The only thing you have come up with is "but ANTIFA!!!" That is not the question I asked. Please answer the question.

Oh, O.K. My answer. Other than in the minds of the lunatic Liberals left wing, right wing terrorism is a false narrative pushed by the Liberal Left MSM propaganda machine. Did yo notice the reporting on Portland? It really was made clear that they were not going to report on what actually happened in Portland. And as much as they could get away with, trying to spin a false narrative to blame it on the right. The proud boys didn't even commit one act of violence where those ANTIVA cowards performed mob acts of violence against people. Watch the bus video and then tell me with a straight face who instigated the violence.

If you want to debate other incidence do it in a new thread and stop trying to deflect what actually happened in Portland.


I continue to talk about Portland and the violence these right wing terrorists do but you continue to deflect to the counter protesters. You make no mention of the bullying and slurs and violent rhetoric of the right wing terrorists that have been mentioned several times before the counter protesters even set foot in downtown Portland.

Because of your continued misunderstanding of the violence, I can honestly and correctly use "right wing nationalists" and "white supremacists" and "Republicans" interchangeably. You and many like you seem to think it is acceptable to do this with counter protesters, so it is okay for the rest of us.

Just because someone throws a milkshake does not make them aligned with any group. I know Republicans want all dissenting voices shut down and Republicans hate the First Amendment. If critical thinking is used and see different reports from not right wing white nationalist Republican terrorist sites, you will see that it is only a few people throwing milkshakes who are there simply to throw milkshakes. Unlike the Republicans who are marching to promote white power.

So who actually was committing violence in Portland? A simple question that deserves a straight answer. By all means stop listening to Liberal MSM. Their agenda is to misinform you and cause hate and division in our country.
Check out this CNN reporter while she tries to push the narrative towards violence, white supremacy and racism by the right.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_87True1ac
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:52 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
More ANTIFA Fascists just being boys...........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynzd_eEYn_A
ANTIFA's Facist tactic sure has the stench of Nazi Socialism. A really great place to start is with the truth and not what the Liberal MSM propaganda machine has been telling you.

You realize Nazis were nationalists, who sent socialists to the camps, right? Kinda blows up your lil' backwards narrative...

My bad then. To be correct I would have to leave the Nazis out of it and just refer to ANTIFA as a group that uses Fascist tactics. Thanks for the correction. :)
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20677
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:53 pm

stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Oh, O.K. My answer. Other than in the minds of the lunatic Liberals left wing, right wing terrorism is a false narrative pushed by the Liberal Left MSM propaganda machine. Did yo notice the reporting on Portland? It really was made clear that they were not going to report on what actually happened in Portland. And as much as they could get away with, trying to spin a false narrative to blame it on the right. The proud boys didn't even commit one act of violence where those ANTIVA cowards performed mob acts of violence against people. Watch the bus video and then tell me with a straight face who instigated the violence.

If you want to debate other incidence do it in a new thread and stop trying to deflect what actually happened in Portland.


I continue to talk about Portland and the violence these right wing terrorists do but you continue to deflect to the counter protesters. You make no mention of the bullying and slurs and violent rhetoric of the right wing terrorists that have been mentioned several times before the counter protesters even set foot in downtown Portland.

Because of your continued misunderstanding of the violence, I can honestly and correctly use "right wing nationalists" and "white supremacists" and "Republicans" interchangeably. You and many like you seem to think it is acceptable to do this with counter protesters, so it is okay for the rest of us.

Just because someone throws a milkshake does not make them aligned with any group. I know Republicans want all dissenting voices shut down and Republicans hate the First Amendment. If critical thinking is used and see different reports from not right wing white nationalist Republican terrorist sites, you will see that it is only a few people throwing milkshakes who are there simply to throw milkshakes. Unlike the Republicans who are marching to promote white power.

So who actually was committing violence in Portland? A simple question that deserves a straight answer. By all means stop listening to Liberal MSM. Their agenda is to misinform you and cause hate and division in our country.
Check out this CNN reporter while she tries to push the narrative towards violence, white supremacy and racism by the right.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_87True1ac


Your theory begins five miles down the road and not the beginning. This is like poking a sleeping bear then blaming the bear when you are mauled.

Why should I stop listening to both sides and point out what is wrong with the timeline? Maybe YOU should stop listening to right wing lame stream propaganda only and actually read entire articles from "liberal MSM" sites and not just headlines. When you do that, I will continue this.

I can guess your next post is "I don't need to because liberal MSM lies" or something similar. So, we are done. You refuse to answer my question I have asked five times and you continue to insist that "violence" started where you want it too and not where it really started.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9232
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:15 pm

stratclub wrote:
You need to wake up and stop believing what the Liberal MSM propaganda machine is telling you. They are lying to you. Where in our Constitution does it say that it is acceptable to commit mob violence against people that are exercising their First Amendment rights?


The fact that you can't bring yourself to condemn the racist and nationalistic groups that instigated this event, leads me to believe that you have no clue what mob violence is. Enjoy your book burning club meetings. We are done on this issue.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:27 pm

seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:

I continue to talk about Portland and the violence these right wing terrorists do but you continue to deflect to the counter protesters. You make no mention of the bullying and slurs and violent rhetoric of the right wing terrorists that have been mentioned several times before the counter protesters even set foot in downtown Portland.

Because of your continued misunderstanding of the violence, I can honestly and correctly use "right wing nationalists" and "white supremacists" and "Republicans" interchangeably. You and many like you seem to think it is acceptable to do this with counter protesters, so it is okay for the rest of us.

Just because someone throws a milkshake does not make them aligned with any group. I know Republicans want all dissenting voices shut down and Republicans hate the First Amendment. If critical thinking is used and see different reports from not right wing white nationalist Republican terrorist sites, you will see that it is only a few people throwing milkshakes who are there simply to throw milkshakes. Unlike the Republicans who are marching to promote white power.

So who actually was committing violence in Portland? A simple question that deserves a straight answer. By all means stop listening to Liberal MSM. Their agenda is to misinform you and cause hate and division in our country.
Check out this CNN reporter while she tries to push the narrative towards violence, white supremacy and racism by the right.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_87True1ac


Your theory begins five miles down the road and not the beginning. This is like poking a sleeping bear then blaming the bear when you are mauled.

Why should I stop listening to both sides and point out what is wrong with the timeline? Maybe YOU should stop listening to right wing lame stream propaganda only and actually read entire articles from "liberal MSM" sites and not just headlines. When you do that, I will continue this.

I can guess your next post is "I don't need to because liberal MSM lies" or something similar. So, we are done. You refuse to answer my question I have asked five times and you continue to insist that "violence" started where you want it too and not where it really started.


I answered your question, but you didn't answer mine. I guess it's true. In the minds of Liberals, actual facts don't matter. Isn't the last 2 1/2+ years of the Liberal MSM lying about your beloved President proof enough? Just witch hunt after witch hunt after witch hunt bringing back nothing but nothing burgers.

And it won't end until the likes of Jerry Nadler is led away in handcuffs for misuse of their Congressional oversight duties by not investigating people that actually were colluding with the Russians and tried to throw a Presidential election by framing DJT for Russian collusion.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9232
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:20 am

And here it is in plain site. The Ultra righ nationalists and Racists are promoting economic terrorism on Portland.

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2019/08 ... -says.html

In a statement released after the rally, the Proud Boys poked fun at Portland’s mayor, lashed out at left-wing activists and vowed they’d continue to return until the city cracked down counterprotesters.

“The gathering was never about bringing carnage or violence to the City of Portland,” the statement said. “It was about financially crippling the progressive hotbed until they take action against Antifa.”


if there wasn't a protest, there wouldn't be counter protesters.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20677
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:34 am

I want to break this down how I see things. Republicans DEMAND they be split into specific groups. So, let's carry this thought process into the anti fascist "terorist" organization.

In the protests, there are large numbers who are against white supremacists. They are called "antifa" by the hateful ones. The hateful ones say "antifa is violent" and "antifa throws milkshakes" and "antifa pepper sprays people" but, let's go further:

Within the counter protesters, "antifa" as Republicans say, are many factions. LGBTQ rights activists, women's rights activists, BLM activists, anarchists, and many others. What if, now hear me out, what if only like 20 to 30 people from the anarchist factions were the ones throwing milkshakes and not EVERYONE in the counter protests as the right wants so desperately to want? I have been trying to make this point but it seems to be ignored. Republicans hate being painted with a broad brush, yet they do it to Democrats and antifa and Muslims and LGBTQ people.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BHMNONREV, frmrCapCadet, Pyrex, waterpolodan and 44 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos