LittleSprocket
Posts: 263
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:56 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:59 am

seb146 wrote:
I want to break this down how I see things. Republicans DEMAND they be split into specific groups. So, let's carry this thought process into the anti fascist "terorist" organization.

In the protests, there are large numbers who are against white supremacists. They are called "antifa" by the hateful ones. The hateful ones say "antifa is violent" and "antifa throws milkshakes" and "antifa pepper sprays people" but, let's go further:

Within the counter protesters, "antifa" as Republicans say, are many factions. LGBTQ rights activists, women's rights activists, BLM activists, anarchists, and many others. What if, now hear me out, what if only like 20 to 30 people from the anarchist factions were the ones throwing milkshakes and not EVERYONE in the counter protests as the right wants so desperately to want? I have been trying to make this point but it seems to be ignored. Republicans hate being painted with a broad brush, yet they do it to Democrats and antifa and Muslims and LGBTQ people.


Are you denying that antifa assaults those that are exercising their first amendment rights? Let’s break this down for you. Every American citizen has the right to speak freely, protest and associate with whomever they please. What they don’t have the right to do is suppress others from exercising their constitutionally protected rights. I understand that you can’t seem to grasp this fundamental American right but please at least try.
 
LittleSprocket
Posts: 263
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:56 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:13 am

seb146 wrote:
I want to break this down how I see things. Republicans DEMAND they be split into specific groups. So, let's carry this thought process into the anti fascist "terorist" organization.

In the protests, there are large numbers who are against white supremacists. They are called "antifa" by the hateful ones. The hateful ones say "antifa is violent" and "antifa throws milkshakes" and "antifa pepper sprays people" but, let's go further:

Within the counter protesters, "antifa" as Republicans say, are many factions. LGBTQ rights activists, women's rights activists, BLM activists, anarchists, and many others. What if, now hear me out, what if only like 20 to 30 people from the anarchist factions were the ones throwing milkshakes and not EVERYONE in the counter protests as the right wants so desperately to want? I have been trying to make this point but it seems to be ignored. Republicans hate being painted with a broad brush, yet they do it to Democrats and antifa and Muslims and LGBTQ people.


Here, I’ll make it easy for you and the rest of the Nazi leftists in here that can’t seem to comprehend that free speech is just that, free speech. This is Wikipedia but I’m sure that you have the ability to Google each case as it is presented...not that I expect you to do that seeing as how it will go against your agenda. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_sp ... ted_States
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:08 pm

casinterest wrote:
stratclub wrote:
You need to wake up and stop believing what the Liberal MSM propaganda machine is telling you. They are lying to you. Where in our Constitution does it say that it is acceptable to commit mob violence against people that are exercising their First Amendment rights?


The fact that you can't bring yourself to condemn the racist and nationalistic groups that instigated this event, leads me to believe that you have no clue what mob violence is. Enjoy your book burning club meetings. We are done on this issue.


If anyone were to burn books it would be Fascist ANTIFA. That is practice well within the Fascist tactics ANTIFA uses. Forced censorship through violence that ANTIFA does now is a precursor to book burning. A great example of book burning in the Digital Age would be how Crooked Hillary Clinton's staff deleted 33,000 E-Mails that were subpoenaed by Congress and then Bleach-Bitted hard drives and smashed with hammers some of her PDAs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7RlN6j9s7Q
A VG example of mob violence. The person that posted this video give a breakdown of the Fascist tactics ANTIFA uses. On at least two instances he blocks an ANTIFA coward armed with a knife from coming from behind and stabbing Greg Isaacson a Well know and respected USMC VETERAN while Greg was walking down the street pushing a bicycle. It must have really bummed out the ANTIFA coward because he couldn't push the ANTIFA body count up to 11.
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:56 pm

casinterest wrote:
And here it is in plain site. The Ultra righ nationalists and Racists are promoting economic terrorism on Portland.

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2019/08 ... -says.html

In a statement released after the rally, the Proud Boys poked fun at Portland’s mayor, lashed out at left-wing activists and vowed they’d continue to return until the city cracked down counterprotesters.

“The gathering was never about bringing carnage or violence to the City of Portland,” the statement said. “It was about financially crippling the progressive hotbed until they take action against Antifa.”


if there wasn't a protest, there wouldn't be counter protesters.

Ted Wheeler is a imbecile. When Andy Ngo was brutally attacked the police were told to stand down by Ted in regards to the event. So really, the economic hardship in Portland is his fault because he has turned a blind eye to the violent criminal acts of the Fascist ANTIFA. If I was asked about Portland's mayor I certainly would have berated him for the imbecile he is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sc_6KHAJmg Leave it to those darned Aussie's to actually report the news without putting a Liberal spin on it. CNN/MSNBC and the like should be ashamed of themselves for how they spin the news into false narratives...................

By any stretch of the imagination how can anyone condone violent criminal acts against people exercising their 1rst Amendment Rights? The Proud Boys were protesting ANTIFA's criminal acts that Liberals turn a blind eye to. Of course, leave it to Liberal MSM to run a false narrative to blame the people that were criminally assaulted by ANTIFA.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9252
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:49 pm

stratclub wrote:
casinterest wrote:
And here it is in plain site. The Ultra righ nationalists and Racists are promoting economic terrorism on Portland.

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2019/08 ... -says.html

In a statement released after the rally, the Proud Boys poked fun at Portland’s mayor, lashed out at left-wing activists and vowed they’d continue to return until the city cracked down counterprotesters.

“The gathering was never about bringing carnage or violence to the City of Portland,” the statement said. “It was about financially crippling the progressive hotbed until they take action against Antifa.”


if there wasn't a protest, there wouldn't be counter protesters.

Ted Wheeler is a imbecile. When Andy Ngo was brutally attacked the police were told to stand down by Ted in regards to the event. So really, the economic hardship in Portland is his fault because he has turned a blind eye to the violent criminal acts of the Fascist ANTIFA. If I was asked about Portland's mayor I certainly would have berated him for the imbecile he is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sc_6KHAJmg Leave it to those darned Aussie's to actually report the news without putting a Liberal spin on it. CNN/MSNBC and the like should be ashamed of themselves for how they spin the news into false narratives...................

By any stretch of the imagination how can anyone condone violent criminal acts against people exercising their 1rst Amendment Rights? The Proud Boys were protesting ANTIFA's criminal acts that Liberals turn a blind eye to. Of course, leave it to Liberal MSM to run a false narrative to blame the people that were criminally assaulted by ANTIFA.



So you are protecting 300 racist lying abusive cowards from 1500 Americans that represent decency because to 12-13 people that were arrested by police. And then you blame is on everyone else? I think you need to go see a mental health professional.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
bgm
Posts: 2173
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:59 pm

LittleSprocket wrote:
seb146 wrote:
I want to break this down how I see things. Republicans DEMAND they be split into specific groups. So, let's carry this thought process into the anti fascist "terorist" organization.

In the protests, there are large numbers who are against white supremacists. They are called "antifa" by the hateful ones. The hateful ones say "antifa is violent" and "antifa throws milkshakes" and "antifa pepper sprays people" but, let's go further:

Within the counter protesters, "antifa" as Republicans say, are many factions. LGBTQ rights activists, women's rights activists, BLM activists, anarchists, and many others. What if, now hear me out, what if only like 20 to 30 people from the anarchist factions were the ones throwing milkshakes and not EVERYONE in the counter protests as the right wants so desperately to want? I have been trying to make this point but it seems to be ignored. Republicans hate being painted with a broad brush, yet they do it to Democrats and antifa and Muslims and LGBTQ people.


Here, I’ll make it easy for you and the rest of the Nazi leftists in here that can’t seem to comprehend that free speech is just that, free speech. This is Wikipedia but I’m sure that you have the ability to Google each case as it is presented...not that I expect you to do that seeing as how it will go against your agenda. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_sp ... ted_States


Calling liberals 'nazis'. Oh, the perverse irony...

Perhaps we should all chip in and get you a CAT scan?
████ ███ █ ███████ ██ █ █████ ██ ████ [redacted]
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20692
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:17 pm

LittleSprocket wrote:
seb146 wrote:
I want to break this down how I see things. Republicans DEMAND they be split into specific groups. So, let's carry this thought process into the anti fascist "terorist" organization.

In the protests, there are large numbers who are against white supremacists. They are called "antifa" by the hateful ones. The hateful ones say "antifa is violent" and "antifa throws milkshakes" and "antifa pepper sprays people" but, let's go further:

Within the counter protesters, "antifa" as Republicans say, are many factions. LGBTQ rights activists, women's rights activists, BLM activists, anarchists, and many others. What if, now hear me out, what if only like 20 to 30 people from the anarchist factions were the ones throwing milkshakes and not EVERYONE in the counter protests as the right wants so desperately to want? I have been trying to make this point but it seems to be ignored. Republicans hate being painted with a broad brush, yet they do it to Democrats and antifa and Muslims and LGBTQ people.


Are you denying that antifa assaults those that are exercising their first amendment rights? Let’s break this down for you. Every American citizen has the right to speak freely, protest and associate with whomever they please. What they don’t have the right to do is suppress others from exercising their constitutionally protected rights. I understand that you can’t seem to grasp this fundamental American right but please at least try.


Using your words and logic, Republicans are racists and bigots. No need to whiddle them down to specific groups. No need to look at facts. All Republicans are racist bigots. Using your logic, of course.

It seems the only people who are upset over free speech and freely protesting are Republicans. Every time counter protests happen, all we hear about from Republicans is the need to stop them because they are all violent. No evidence at all that every last counter protester is violent but they all have to be shut down. So, why do you Republicans hate free speech? Why do you Republicans demand free speech apply only to your racist, homophobic, bigoted, anti Semitic speech?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
extender
Posts: 331
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:52 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:44 pm

seb146 wrote:
Why do you Republicans demand free speech apply only to your racist, homophobic, bigoted, anti Semitic speech?


So by your logic, all Republicans are racist, homophobic, bigoted anti-Semites? Just want to be sure before proceeding.
 
MaverickM11
Topic Author
Posts: 17570
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:09 pm

extender wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Why do you Republicans demand free speech apply only to your racist, homophobic, bigoted, anti Semitic speech?


So by your logic, all Republicans are racist, homophobic, bigoted anti-Semites? Just want to be sure before proceeding.

Glad we agree.

LittleSprocket wrote:
Here, I’ll make it easy for you and the rest of the Nazi leftists

The nationalists running concentration camps calling others "Nazis". The delusion is strong with this one.
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:19 pm

extender wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Why do you Republicans demand free speech apply only to your racist, homophobic, bigoted, anti Semitic speech?


So by your logic, all Republicans are racist, homophobic, bigoted anti-Semites? Just want to be sure before proceeding.

Well, that's what the Liberal Democratic narrative as is "reported" by the Liberal MSM propaganda machine. You didn't catch the other side of the coin, or did you? Not all "counter protesters" are violent. Using violence on law abiding peaceful citizens for exercising their 1st Amendment rights make you a "counter protester". :confused: :confused: :confused:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wknhmlzY_zo With the President considering labeling ANTIFA as a terrorist group because of their Fascist tactics of violence, hopefully, we will see more ANTIFA cowards arrested when they bring violence to peaceful rallies and protests. Thank you Huntington police for doing your job and arresting ANTIFA cowards that use mob violence on Innocent people.
 
extender
Posts: 331
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:52 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:24 pm

Anyone doing any sort of physical violence, needs to have a reckoning. More proof, that if I don't see things your way, I'm racist. Need to throw that out because you lost the argument?

Free speech is for everyone. No matter it infuriates, there is NO excuse for violence.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 9252
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:32 pm

extender wrote:
Anyone doing any sort of physical violence, needs to have a reckoning. More proof, that if I don't see things your way, I'm racist. Need to throw that out because you lost the argument?

Free speech is for everyone. No matter it infuriates, there is NO excuse for violence.


But plenty of excuses for denying businesses their rights to be open, and for denying citizens access to their parks under the guise of protesting liberals right?

The violent folks get arrested and charged with assault. Most of the racist cowards that did an unlicensed protest got to go home and be idiots there.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
2122M
Posts: 1225
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:35 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:34 pm

stratclub wrote:
Fascist ANTIFA.


I think its funny that you don't know what antifa stands for.....
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20692
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:08 pm

Here are a couple of interesting articles about "peaceful" white nationalists and their intentions:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/proud-bo ... cbp8IZWF40
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/proud-bo ... 928683?fzb

I know the articles are fake becasue they do not come from Fox, Bretibart, Washington Times, NY Post, AM talk radio or any right wing propaganda site.....
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20692
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:12 pm

extender wrote:
Anyone doing any sort of physical violence, needs to have a reckoning. More proof, that if I don't see things your way, I'm racist. Need to throw that out because you lost the argument?

Free speech is for everyone. No matter it infuriates, there is NO excuse for violence.


Republicans are desperate to put ALL counter protesters in the same class as the few violent ones. That is the point. If white nationalists want to march and tell the world they are better than everyone else because of the color of their skin, fine. When they hold group chats showing weapons and ideas on how to look like victims while they are proud of how they will kill others, how is that right?

Also, in cities, what do they expect? They believe they are superior because of their DNA and the just want everyone to be happy and support them. Nope, ain't gonna happen. When there are like 50 people marching because their skin color makes them superior, the and Republican leaders are shocked and horrified that thousands turn out to tell them skin color does not make a person superior.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:20 pm

2122M wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Fascist ANTIFA.


I think its funny that you don't know what antifa stands for.....

Well, yes I do. ANTIFA (Ant-Fascism) has taken a play strait out of the Fascism handbook which is to use subversion tactics that you claim to be against. In practice ANTIFA = Anti-Anti-Fascism.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:33 pm

seb146 wrote:
extender wrote:
Anyone doing any sort of physical violence, needs to have a reckoning. More proof, that if I don't see things your way, I'm racist. Need to throw that out because you lost the argument?

Free speech is for everyone. No matter it infuriates, there is NO excuse for violence.


Republicans are desperate to put ALL counter protesters in the same class as the few violent ones. That is the point. If white nationalists want to march and tell the world they are better than everyone else because of the color of their skin, fine. When they hold group chats showing weapons and ideas on how to look like victims while they are proud of how they will kill others, how is that right?

Also, in cities, what do they expect? They believe they are superior because of their DNA and the just want everyone to be happy and support them. Nope, ain't gonna happen. When there are like 50 people marching because their skin color makes them superior, the and Republican leaders are shocked and horrified that thousands turn out to tell them skin color does not make a person superior.

Wow!!! Were do you get this garbage from??? Oh that's right The Liberals MSM "Orange Man Bad" propaganda machine. Let the New York Times show you how entrenched the Liberal MSM propaganda machine really is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apQwofAuT-8

The Liberals have a deck of hate cards that they shuffle and then draw a card from. Their latest hate card is Racism. When that hate card rus out of steam, they will just shuffle the deck again and draw another hate card.
 
MaverickM11
Topic Author
Posts: 17570
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:34 pm

extender wrote:
Anyone doing any sort of physical violence, needs to have a reckoning. More proof, that if I don't see things your way, I'm racist. Need to throw that out because you lost the argument?

Free speech is for everyone. No matter it infuriates, there is NO excuse for violence.

Does this apply to all the white supremacists and right wingers behind the nearly every last extremist murder or only to your antifa boogeymen? Bet I can guess! :roll:

You guys have a pretty transparent set up: stir up the--usually racially motivated-- violence, perpetrate nearly *all* the extremist murders, and then cry "but antifa!" ..."but Chicago" is also a regular excuse as well.
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
extender
Posts: 331
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:52 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:04 pm

Not going to ask if you are serious. Stir up what? Ben Shapiro goes to UC Berkley and he gets shouted down? You may not like what someone has to say, but they have a right to say it. Period. It triggers you, or offends you? To bad. Ever hear of "Sticks & Stones?" It annoys me to see someone desecrate the US flag, as it is deemed protected speech, there is nothing I can do about it. Someone shows up with a confederate flag, the Liliputians are triggered and have to beat the person waving the flag. That is the difference between us, I can use violence to protect the flag, but I don't. Right and wrong. To state the obvious, I do not support slavery, but it is part of US history. Oh, and a Republican abolished it.
 
N1611B
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:23 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:47 pm

This isn't hard, people. The First Amendment gives people the right to voice their opinions-even opinions that most normal people would find reprehensible. The ACLU famously sued on behalf of neo-nazis so they could march through a Jewish community in Michigan, for example. Putting a mask on and violently beating people who you don't like isn't American, and it isn't anti-fascist. It is quite simply criminal behavior. Lastly, anfita isn't exactly a made-up boogeyman. It was labeled by DHS and the FBI as a domestic terror group under the Obama administration. Condemning antifa doesn't mean that you support nazis, just like condemning nazis doesn't mean that you support antifa. Both groups are odious.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20692
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:11 am

N1611B wrote:
This isn't hard, people. The First Amendment gives people the right to voice their opinions-even opinions that most normal people would find reprehensible. The ACLU famously sued on behalf of neo-nazis so they could march through a Jewish community in Michigan, for example. Putting a mask on and violently beating people who you don't like isn't American, and it isn't anti-fascist. It is quite simply criminal behavior. Lastly, anfita isn't exactly a made-up boogeyman. It was labeled by DHS and the FBI as a domestic terror group under the Obama administration. Condemning antifa doesn't mean that you support nazis, just like condemning nazis doesn't mean that you support antifa. Both groups are odious.


I don't see many Republicans rushing to condemn the neo Nazis.

You claim anti fascists were labeled a domestic terror group by Obama, yet no one started fearing and hating them until a neo Nazi ran down a bunch of them, murdering one.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
extender
Posts: 331
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:52 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:29 am

You say one incident gives tacit approval to neo-nazis? So if he isn't crucifying them every second of the day he supports them? That is a dangerous game to play.
 
N1611B
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:23 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:00 am

seb146 wrote:
N1611B wrote:
This isn't hard, people. The First Amendment gives people the right to voice their opinions-even opinions that most normal people would find reprehensible. The ACLU famously sued on behalf of neo-nazis so they could march through a Jewish community in Michigan, for example. Putting a mask on and violently beating people who you don't like isn't American, and it isn't anti-fascist. It is quite simply criminal behavior. Lastly, anfita isn't exactly a made-up boogeyman. It was labeled by DHS and the FBI as a domestic terror group under the Obama administration. Condemning antifa doesn't mean that you support nazis, just like condemning nazis doesn't mean that you support antifa. Both groups are odious.


I don't see many Republicans rushing to condemn the neo Nazis.

You claim anti fascists were labeled a domestic terror group by Obama, yet no one started fearing and hating them until a neo Nazi ran down a bunch of them, murdering one.


President Trump has repeatedly and publicly condemned neo Nazis. But once again, this isn't a "my side versus your side" game. In the neo Nazi versus Antifa debate, both sides suck.
 
2122M
Posts: 1225
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:35 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:47 pm

stratclub wrote:
The Liberals have a deck of hate cards that they shuffle and then draw a card from. Their latest hate card is Racism. When that hate card rus out of steam, they will just shuffle the deck again and draw another hate card.


Well, the be fair, the GOP keeps that deck well stacked....
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:28 pm

Certainly. But the GOP is chock full of Rhinos whose emphasis is on staying in office and collecting a pay check. But ya. they are still politicians and can get pretty nasty, as well. The Biggest problem with Liberals/Democratic party Is that they are being infested with Socialism which does explain ANTIFA's Fascist behavior. Socialism/Fascism/Communism is the new world order and the Social Democrats (SDUSA) are systematically taking over the Democratic party. It's down right terrifying. More on this later.
 
2122M
Posts: 1225
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:35 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:02 pm

stratclub wrote:
Certainly. But the GOP is chock full of Rhinos whose emphasis is on staying in office and collecting a pay check. But ya. they are still politicians and can get pretty nasty, as well. The Biggest problem with Liberals/Democratic party Is that they are being infested with Socialism which does explain ANTIFA's Fascist behavior. Socialism/Fascism/Communism is the new world order and the Social Democrats (SDUSA) are systematically taking over the Democratic party. It's down right terrifying. More on this later.


"Infested with socialism" - Love that. Makes it sound like providing healthcare and higher education to the population is some terrible, nasty, awful thing.
 
extender
Posts: 331
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:52 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:24 pm

Higher education is available. It isn't free. Healthcare, isn't a right, and it sure isn't free. The only thing is to make lawmakers accountable, not just at the ballot box. Bring back term limits. Morons like Biden and Schumer, to name a few(from both sides of the aisle) have gotten wealthy. Look at the Obamas, plunking down 15M for a place on Martha's Vineyard.
 
MaverickM11
Topic Author
Posts: 17570
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:35 pm

2122M wrote:
stratclub wrote:
The Liberals have a deck of hate cards that they shuffle and then draw a card from. Their latest hate card is Racism. When that hate card rus out of steam, they will just shuffle the deck again and draw another hate card.


Well, the be fair, the GOP keeps that deck well stacked....

You realize that racism was official government policy barely a generation ago, right? Largely supported by the Southern white supremacist democrats, who are now the republicans. It was "religious liburrteee" then and it is now. Nothing has changed.

extender wrote:
You say one incident gives tacit approval to neo-nazis? So if he isn't crucifying them every second of the day he supports them? That is a dangerous game to play.

One incident? Per week maybe? Trump has always come down on the side of the neo nazis whether it's 'both sides are very fine people' or going after antifa while completely ignoring his followers shooting up mosques/synagogues/walmarts/you-name-it.
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
extender
Posts: 331
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:52 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:38 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
You realize that racism was official government policy barely a generation ago, right? Largely supported by the Southern white supremacist democrats, who are now the republicans. It was "religious liburrteee" then and it is now. Nothing has changed.


Funny, but Robert Byrd was not a Republican. Apologies, but the racist slant got old, time for something new. Russians?
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9695
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:49 pm

extender wrote:
Higher education is available. It isn't free. Healthcare, isn't a right, and it sure isn't free. The only thing is to make lawmakers accountable, not just at the ballot box. Bring back term limits. Morons like Biden and Schumer, to name a few(from both sides of the aisle) have gotten wealthy. Look at the Obamas, plunking down 15M for a place on Martha's Vineyard.


$30m book deal - nothing strange in their world.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
MaverickM11
Topic Author
Posts: 17570
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:50 pm

extender wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
You realize that racism was official government policy barely a generation ago, right? Largely supported by the Southern white supremacist democrats, who are now the republicans. It was "religious liburrteee" then and it is now. Nothing has changed.


Funny, but Robert Byrd was not a Republican.

You sure you want to show the world how poorly you read and understand history? Republicans hate readin' and history almost as much as they hate civil rights.
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
2122M
Posts: 1225
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:35 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:57 pm

extender wrote:
Healthcare, isn't a right


The GOP ladies and gentlemen.....

editing to expand. Is it not absolutely INSANE that the GOP firmly believes that every American should have the unfettered RIGHT to own an AR-15, but not an epi-pen? And many of them feel that this is the will of God? A merciful, loving God has bestowed on all American's the right to own an arsenal of weaponry but is also fine with you going bankrupt because you had a stroke.....
 
2122M
Posts: 1225
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:35 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:05 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
extender wrote:
Higher education is available. It isn't free. Healthcare, isn't a right, and it sure isn't free. The only thing is to make lawmakers accountable, not just at the ballot box. Bring back term limits. Morons like Biden and Schumer, to name a few(from both sides of the aisle) have gotten wealthy. Look at the Obamas, plunking down 15M for a place on Martha's Vineyard.


$30m book deal - nothing strange in their world.


The Right: "Don't demonize rich people! They worked hard to get where they are and the free market rewarded them!"

Also the Right: "Obama, Biden and Schumer should not be rich! Boo to the free market for allowing that!"
 
N1611B
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:23 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:08 pm

2122M wrote:
extender wrote:
Healthcare, isn't a right


The GOP ladies and gentlemen.....

editing to expand. Is it not absolutely INSANE that the GOP firmly believes that every American should have the unfettered RIGHT to own an AR-15, but not an epi-pen? And many of them feel that this is the will of God? A merciful, loving God has bestowed on all American's the right to own an arsenal of weaponry but is also fine with you going bankrupt because you had a stroke.....


I don't think anyone has come out against EpiPens.

Healthcare is largely broken in the United States, and I've yet to see a good solution to that problem. Destroying the economy and levying massive taxes on everyone in order to implement socialized healthcare is a disastrous idea. As it stands, anyone can go to the ER and be treated, regardless of their ability to pay.
 
User avatar
SQ22
Moderator
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:29 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:13 pm

May I remind you to keep on topic, thanks.
 
2122M
Posts: 1225
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:35 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:26 pm

N1611B wrote:
2122M wrote:
extender wrote:
Healthcare, isn't a right


The GOP ladies and gentlemen.....

editing to expand. Is it not absolutely INSANE that the GOP firmly believes that every American should have the unfettered RIGHT to own an AR-15, but not an epi-pen? And many of them feel that this is the will of God? A merciful, loving God has bestowed on all American's the right to own an arsenal of weaponry but is also fine with you going bankrupt because you had a stroke.....


I don't think anyone has come out against EpiPens.

Healthcare is largely broken in the United States, and I've yet to see a good solution to that problem. Destroying the economy and levying massive taxes on everyone in order to implement socialized healthcare is a disastrous idea. As it stands, anyone can go to the ER and be treated, regardless of their ability to pay.


The price of Epi-Pens has gone up 750% in 10 years. What do you think the NRA/GOP would say if the government allowed the price of guns to go up by 750% in 10 years. They'd be crying foul from the top of their lungs about how this impedes on people rights. Its crazy.

And enough with idea that socialized medicine will destroy the economy. That's plain fear mongering and nothing more. I personally would rather pay $500 in taxes to a govt. run healthcare program who's sole focus is providing healthcare instead of $800 a month in health insurance payments to a private company who's goal is to grow and provide an increasing return to investors and owners.

And lets dissect your ER example. You seem to think that a poor person can go to the ER and be treated, so everything is rosy? But what happens after? Well, that poor person does get a bill, and if they can't pay then the hospital can and will send them to collections and in doing so destroy what little credit they may have and push them further into poverty.

Meanwhile, the Hospital still needs to recoup the costs of that treatment, so they have to build in that lost revenue is the prices they charge. Most of their income comes from insurance companies who then have to raise their prices (plus a little margin to keep the investors happy). So now you and I (assuming you are insured) are paying for the poor person's exorbitant ER bill through higher premiums.

If that poor family had automatic health coverage by virtue of socialized healthcare, they would have gone to the ER and the hospital would have been paid by the government just like if you and I went.

But lets dig a little deeper. A great number of poor people could avoid very expensive ER visits if they had access to preventative care, which costs significantly less. This is something they currently can't afford but would be provided by socialized healthcare. So even if half of those ER visits turned into twice a year primary care visits, we'd be saving everyone an absolute TON of money by subsidizing a couple of z-packs instead of a hospital visit for pneumonia (as an example).

An edit to keep in on topic: Atifa has not been radicalized by a 'nasty' socialist drive in the democratic party. The socialists on the left are fighting for programs built around empathy and care for our citizens as detailed above. Anyone trying to blame AOC or Bernie for the rise Antifa is crazy. Antifa has become a thing at all only because the president and the GOP have convinced weak minded losers like the Proud Boys that its OK to be a white supremacist in 2019 and some people have loosely organized to remind them that it is in fact, NOT ok to be racist anymore....
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20692
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:38 pm

Let's bring this back on topic:

A group of 50 men who believe their skin color makes them more important and worth more than everyone else marches to let everyone know that AND to deplete the financial resources of a particular city they see as "too liberal" AND want to stomp people's heads into the concrete vs. thousands who think basing importance and self-worth on skin color is a thing of the past vs. 20 people who see an opportunity to break stuff.

The point is: Republicans honestly believe the thousands are the same as the 20 break stuff people so the 50 racists need protection. That is where we are.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
bennett123
Posts: 8946
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:49 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:09 pm

2122M

Is $800 a month for health insurance normal?.
 
2122M
Posts: 1225
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:35 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:17 pm

bennett123 wrote:
2122M

Is $800 a month for health insurance normal?.


For a single healthy person in their 30's with a good plan. About $500 to $700 / month. You can do cheaper and the expense of good coverage, but that's the range for a good plan with lots of options and a low deductible.

Now, if you need coverage for a family of three (2 adults and one child) and you want to include medical, dental and vision, you are looking at about $1,800 / month.

Most employers will pay a portion of your medical costs, so in my case (the family of 3) I'm paying about $800 a month and my employer covers the rest.
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:21 pm

2122M wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Certainly. But the GOP is chock full of Rhinos whose emphasis is on staying in office and collecting a pay check. But ya. they are still politicians and can get pretty nasty, as well. The Biggest problem with Liberals/Democratic party Is that they are being infested with Socialism which does explain ANTIFA's Fascist behavior. Socialism/Fascism/Communism is the new world order and the Social Democrats (SDUSA) are systematically taking over the Democratic party. It's down right terrifying. More on this later.


"Infested with socialism" - Love that. Makes it sound like providing healthcare and higher education to the population is some terrible, nasty, awful thing.

While it might be true that some aspects of socialism such as ownership and funding for infrastructure are collectively owned, socialism beyond that has always failed. In Portland the Fascist terrorist tactics off ANTIFA is one of those nasty realities of a Socialist society. http://www.aei.org/publication/why-soci ... ays-fails/
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:36 pm

seb146 wrote:
Let's bring this back on topic:

A group of 50 men who believe their skin color makes them more important and worth more than everyone else marches to let everyone know that AND to deplete the financial resources of a particular city they see as "too liberal" AND want to stomp people's heads into the concrete vs. thousands who think basing importance and self-worth on skin color is a thing of the past vs. 20 people who see an opportunity to break stuff.

The point is: Republicans honestly believe the thousands are the same as the 20 break stuff people so the 50 racists need protection. That is where we are.

Good call on staying on topic.

What is depleting the financial resources of Portland is the fact that per Mayor Ted Wheeler's policy the Portland chief of police has been turning a blind eye to the violent criminal acts of ANTIFA. When Andy NGO, a conservative journalist was assaulted and put in the hospital by ANTIFA cowards, the police did nothing. Believe it or not, unlike Socialist countries, assaulting innocent people for any reason is a felony.

Seriously. Ted Wheeler's constituents should recall him for his policies that made the situation worse.
Last edited by stratclub on Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
2122M
Posts: 1225
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:35 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:44 pm

stratclub wrote:
2122M wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Certainly. But the GOP is chock full of Rhinos whose emphasis is on staying in office and collecting a pay check. But ya. they are still politicians and can get pretty nasty, as well. The Biggest problem with Liberals/Democratic party Is that they are being infested with Socialism which does explain ANTIFA's Fascist behavior. Socialism/Fascism/Communism is the new world order and the Social Democrats (SDUSA) are systematically taking over the Democratic party. It's down right terrifying. More on this later.


"Infested with socialism" - Love that. Makes it sound like providing healthcare and higher education to the population is some terrible, nasty, awful thing.

While it might be true that some aspects of socialism such as ownership and funding for infrastructure are collectively owned, socialism beyond that has always failed. In Portland the Fascist terrorist tactics off ANTIFA is one of those nasty realities of a Socialist society. http://www.aei.org/publication/why-soci ... ays-fails/


Again, Anti-Fascists are not fascist (obviously). There are as many fascists in antifa as there are Flat Earthers on a round-the-world cruise. Antifa exists to protest the fascist ideologies of the neo-Nazis that have been emboldened by a racist president.

But of course you are absolutely right. Countries with taxpayer funded healthcare systems never last. They all turn into complete and utter dumpster fires. Unless you count most of Europe. Or Canada. Or Australia.... I mean, other than those (and a few others), its ALWAYS a 100% disaster with no exceptions.
 
2122M
Posts: 1225
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:35 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:02 pm

stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Let's bring this back on topic:

A group of 50 men who believe their skin color makes them more important and worth more than everyone else marches to let everyone know that AND to deplete the financial resources of a particular city they see as "too liberal" AND want to stomp people's heads into the concrete vs. thousands who think basing importance and self-worth on skin color is a thing of the past vs. 20 people who see an opportunity to break stuff.

The point is: Republicans honestly believe the thousands are the same as the 20 break stuff people so the 50 racists need protection. That is where we are.

Good call on staying on topic.

What is depleting the financial resources of Portland is the fact that per Mayor Ted Wheeler's policy the Portland chief of police has been turning a blind eye to the violent criminal acts of ANTIFA. When Andy NGO, a conservative journalist was assaulted and put in the hospital by ANTIFA cowards, the police did nothing. Believe it or not, unlike Socialist countries, assaulting innocent people for any reason is a felony.


No-one is condoning violence.

But to be clear, is your argument that the Proud Boys and the other white nationalist, neo-Nazi douchnozzles that invaded Portland are completely innocent of any of this? Do you honestly believe that 100% of these scum were peaceful?

Or is it possible that there were bad actors on both sides. (spoiler alert, its 100% possible and true).

So lets put those instigators on both sides on the sideline for a second a look at the bigger picture. There are 2 groups here. One of them believe in white nationalism. They are openly racist and proudly stand against everything this country is built on and fought for. The other group believe that it is appalling that in 2019 there are still people with that absurd and backwards mind set, so they come out it much larger numbers to show that first group that they are outnumbered, out voiced and out of date.

Both groups are exercising their 1st amendment rights, so you are telling us all a lot about how you feel by defending one (the bad one) and attacking the other.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20692
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:40 pm

stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Let's bring this back on topic:

A group of 50 men who believe their skin color makes them more important and worth more than everyone else marches to let everyone know that AND to deplete the financial resources of a particular city they see as "too liberal" AND want to stomp people's heads into the concrete vs. thousands who think basing importance and self-worth on skin color is a thing of the past vs. 20 people who see an opportunity to break stuff.

The point is: Republicans honestly believe the thousands are the same as the 20 break stuff people so the 50 racists need protection. That is where we are.

Good call on staying on topic.

What is depleting the financial resources of Portland is the fact that per Mayor Ted Wheeler's policy the Portland chief of police has been turning a blind eye to the violent criminal acts of ANTIFA. When Andy NGO, a conservative journalist was assaulted and put in the hospital by ANTIFA cowards, the police did nothing. Believe it or not, unlike Socialist countries, assaulting innocent people for any reason is a felony.

Seriously. Ted Wheeler's constituents should recall him for his policies that made the situation worse.


Ngo got a scrape on the head. Let's not kid ourselves. He is a drama queen. If his injury had been as serious to cause his internal organs to bleed, he would have been in the hospital much, much, much longer. But, he was on right wing propaganda outlets within hours calling all counter protesters violent. After one guy threw a milkshake at him. It is entirely possible he slipped on the milkshake and hit his head on either the sidewalk or a wall.

Go mix concrete into a milkshake and see what happens. It was already tried by a couple of independent reporters in Portland so the whole "brain bleed from a milkshake" story is not working.

Wheeler calls out the entire police force, both city and county, when the right wing terrorists decided they want to beat down counter protesters. That is massive overtime that has to be paid. All because a few right wing terrorist snowflakes don't like guys with beards making lattes, drinking PBR, making artisinal breads, riding electric scooters, and playing arcade video games.

The right wing terrorists snowflakes will continue to march until Portland is lily white. They will then turn their sites on Seattle to make Seattle white.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:20 pm

seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Let's bring this back on topic:

A group of 50 men who believe their skin color makes them more important and worth more than everyone else marches to let everyone know that AND to deplete the financial resources of a particular city they see as "too liberal" AND want to stomp people's heads into the concrete vs. thousands who think basing importance and self-worth on skin color is a thing of the past vs. 20 people who see an opportunity to break stuff.

The point is: Republicans honestly believe the thousands are the same as the 20 break stuff people so the 50 racists need protection. That is where we are.

Good call on staying on topic.

What is depleting the financial resources of Portland is the fact that per Mayor Ted Wheeler's policy the Portland chief of police has been turning a blind eye to the violent criminal acts of ANTIFA. When Andy NGO, a conservative journalist was assaulted and put in the hospital by ANTIFA cowards, the police did nothing. Believe it or not, unlike Socialist countries, assaulting innocent people for any reason is a felony.

Seriously. Ted Wheeler's constituents should recall him for his policies that made the situation worse.


Ngo got a scrape on the head. Let's not kid ourselves. He is a drama queen. If his injury had been as serious to cause his internal organs to bleed, he would have been in the hospital much, much, much longer. But, he was on right wing propaganda outlets within hours calling all counter protesters violent. After one guy threw a milkshake at him. It is entirely possible he slipped on the milkshake and hit his head on either the sidewalk or a wall.

Go mix concrete into a milkshake and see what happens. It was already tried by a couple of independent reporters in Portland so the whole "brain bleed from a milkshake" story is not working.

Wheeler calls out the entire police force, both city and county, when the right wing terrorists decided they want to beat down counter protesters. That is massive overtime that has to be paid. All because a few right wing terrorist snowflakes don't like guys with beards making lattes, drinking PBR, making artisinal breads, riding electric scooters, and playing arcade video games.

The right wing terrorists snowflakes will continue to march until Portland is lily white. They will then turn their sites on Seattle to make Seattle white.

Oh no big deal. Andy is such a weeny for complaining about being out numbered at least 50 to 1 and being subjected to felony assault. Yes Wheeler did finally call out the police force in the latest demonstration after he was chastised for telling his police force to stand down on the day of Andy's assault. So when on any planet in the universe is it OK to throw substances that might contain lye on someone or viciously assault someone?

Seriously, you need to stop letting Liberal MSM brainwash you with their message of hate. May I suggest you watch something from a media outlet that actually has a commitment to not spin the news into a narrative of hate and division? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sc_6KHAJmg&t=304s
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9695
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:26 pm

stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Good call on staying on topic.

What is depleting the financial resources of Portland is the fact that per Mayor Ted Wheeler's policy the Portland chief of police has been turning a blind eye to the violent criminal acts of ANTIFA. When Andy NGO, a conservative journalist was assaulted and put in the hospital by ANTIFA cowards, the police did nothing. Believe it or not, unlike Socialist countries, assaulting innocent people for any reason is a felony.

Seriously. Ted Wheeler's constituents should recall him for his policies that made the situation worse.


Ngo got a scrape on the head. Let's not kid ourselves. He is a drama queen. If his injury had been as serious to cause his internal organs to bleed, he would have been in the hospital much, much, much longer. But, he was on right wing propaganda outlets within hours calling all counter protesters violent. After one guy threw a milkshake at him. It is entirely possible he slipped on the milkshake and hit his head on either the sidewalk or a wall.

Go mix concrete into a milkshake and see what happens. It was already tried by a couple of independent reporters in Portland so the whole "brain bleed from a milkshake" story is not working.

Wheeler calls out the entire police force, both city and county, when the right wing terrorists decided they want to beat down counter protesters. That is massive overtime that has to be paid. All because a few right wing terrorist snowflakes don't like guys with beards making lattes, drinking PBR, making artisinal breads, riding electric scooters, and playing arcade video games.

The right wing terrorists snowflakes will continue to march until Portland is lily white. They will then turn their sites on Seattle to make Seattle white.

Oh no big deal. Andy is such a weeny for complaining about being out numbered at least 50 to 1 and being subjected to felony assault. Yes Wheeler did finally call out the police force in the latest demonstration after he was chastised for telling his police force to stand down on the day of Andy's assault. So when on any planet in the universe is it OK to throw substances that might contain lye on someone or viciously assault someone?

Seriously, you need to stop letting Liberal MSM brainwash you with their message of hate. May I suggest you watch something from a media outlet that actually has a commitment to not spin the news into a narrative of hate and division? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sc_6KHAJmg&t=304s


The network that Andrew Bolt and Alan Jones are on? :rotfl: Sky Australia used to be impartial 10 years ago - their evening lineup is just a bunch of ‘let’s go back to the 1950s’ dinosaurs now.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:39 pm

seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Let's bring this back on topic:

A group of 50 men who believe their skin color makes them more important and worth more than everyone else marches to let everyone know that AND to deplete the financial resources of a particular city they see as "too liberal" AND want to stomp people's heads into the concrete vs. thousands who think basing importance and self-worth on skin color is a thing of the past vs. 20 people who see an opportunity to break stuff.

The point is: Republicans honestly believe the thousands are the same as the 20 break stuff people so the 50 racists need protection. That is where we are.

Good call on staying on topic.

What is depleting the financial resources of Portland is the fact that per Mayor Ted Wheeler's policy the Portland chief of police has been turning a blind eye to the violent criminal acts of ANTIFA. When Andy NGO, a conservative journalist was assaulted and put in the hospital by ANTIFA cowards, the police did nothing. Believe it or not, unlike Socialist countries, assaulting innocent people for any reason is a felony.

Check out how powerful the KKK boogie man is telling you they are. https://time.com/5596103/kkk-rally-dayton-ohio/

Seriously. Ted Wheeler's constituents should recall him for his policies that made the situation worse.


Ngo got a scrape on the head. Let's not kid ourselves. He is a drama queen. If his injury had been as serious to cause his internal organs to bleed, he would have been in the hospital much, much, much longer. But, he was on right wing propaganda outlets within hours calling all counter protesters violent. After one guy threw a milkshake at him. It is entirely possible he slipped on the milkshake and hit his head on either the sidewalk or a wall.

Go mix concrete into a milkshake and see what happens. It was already tried by a couple of independent reporters in Portland so the whole "brain bleed from a milkshake" story is not working.

Wheeler calls out the entire police force, both city and county, when the right wing terrorists decided they want to beat down counter protesters. That is massive overtime that has to be paid. All because a few right wing terrorist snowflakes don't like guys with beards making lattes, drinking PBR, making artisinal breads, riding electric scooters, and playing arcade video games.

The right wing terrorists snowflakes will continue to march until Portland is lily white. They will then turn their sites on Seattle to make Seattle white.

Oh no big deal. Andy is such a weeny for complaining about being out numbered at least 50 to 1 and being subjected to felony assault. Yes Wheeler did finally call out the police force in the latest demonstration after he was chastised for telling his police force to stand down on the day of Andy's assault. So when on any planet in the universe is it OK to throw substances that might contain lye on someone or viciously assault someone?

Seriously, you need to stop letting Liberal MSM brainwash you with their message of hate. May I suggest you watch something from a media outlet that actually has a commitment to not spin the news into a narrative of hate and division? Check out how much of a boogie man the Liberal MSM says the KKK is.
https://time.com/5596103/kkk-rally-dayton-ohio/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sc_6KHAJmg&t=304s
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:12 am

Aaron747 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Ngo got a scrape on the head. Let's not kid ourselves. He is a drama queen. If his injury had been as serious to cause his internal organs to bleed, he would have been in the hospital much, much, much longer. But, he was on right wing propaganda outlets within hours calling all counter protesters violent. After one guy threw a milkshake at him. It is entirely possible he slipped on the milkshake and hit his head on either the sidewalk or a wall.

Go mix concrete into a milkshake and see what happens. It was already tried by a couple of independent reporters in Portland so the whole "brain bleed from a milkshake" story is not working.

Wheeler calls out the entire police force, both city and county, when the right wing terrorists decided they want to beat down counter protesters. That is massive overtime that has to be paid. All because a few right wing terrorist snowflakes don't like guys with beards making lattes, drinking PBR, making artisinal breads, riding electric scooters, and playing arcade video games.

The right wing terrorists snowflakes will continue to march until Portland is lily white. They will then turn their sites on Seattle to make Seattle white.

Oh no big deal. Andy is such a weeny for complaining about being out numbered at least 50 to 1 and being subjected to felony assault. Yes Wheeler did finally call out the police force in the latest demonstration after he was chastised for telling his police force to stand down on the day of Andy's assault. So when on any planet in the universe is it OK to throw substances that might contain lye on someone or viciously assault someone?

Seriously, you need to stop letting Liberal MSM brainwash you with their message of hate. May I suggest you watch something from a media outlet that actually has a commitment to not spin the news into a narrative of hate and division? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sc_6KHAJmg&t=304s


The network that Andrew Bolt and Alan Jones are on? :rotfl: Sky Australia used to be impartial 10 years ago - their evening lineup is just a bunch of ‘let’s go back to the 1950s’ dinosaurs now.

Oh O.K. The flat out lies CNN and MSNBC tell you are closer to the truth? The whole hate/racism construct are lies told to you by those news outlets. No, Trump is none of those lies about racism the MSM tells you. Calling out members of Congress that are terrorism supporters is racist? Really? Ilhan Omar's only use for Jews is to make sure they are dead and she has made that brutally clear.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9695
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:25 am

stratclub wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Oh no big deal. Andy is such a weeny for complaining about being out numbered at least 50 to 1 and being subjected to felony assault. Yes Wheeler did finally call out the police force in the latest demonstration after he was chastised for telling his police force to stand down on the day of Andy's assault. So when on any planet in the universe is it OK to throw substances that might contain lye on someone or viciously assault someone?

Seriously, you need to stop letting Liberal MSM brainwash you with their message of hate. May I suggest you watch something from a media outlet that actually has a commitment to not spin the news into a narrative of hate and division? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sc_6KHAJmg&t=304s


The network that Andrew Bolt and Alan Jones are on? :rotfl: Sky Australia used to be impartial 10 years ago - their evening lineup is just a bunch of ‘let’s go back to the 1950s’ dinosaurs now.

Oh O.K. The flat out lies CNN and MSNBC tell you are closer to the truth? The whole hate/racism construct are lies told to you by those news outlets. No, Trump is none of those lies about racism the MSM tells you. Calling out members of Congress that are terrorism supporters is racist? Really? Ilhan Omar's only use for Jews is to make sure they are dead and she has made that brutally clear.


I don’t watch those regularly and quote them even less regularly - I have a diverse mix of sourcing as my clients depend on objective analysis. I merely pointed out a source you claimed to be non-divisive is, in fact, quite biased.

As for Rep. Omar, your claims have been fact checked on here repeatedly - it is you who chooses not to remove the blinders. Anyway if she were committed to terrorism she would have returned to Somalia and joined Al-Shabaab. :sarcastic:
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:04 am

Aaron747 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

The network that Andrew Bolt and Alan Jones are on? :rotfl: Sky Australia used to be impartial 10 years ago - their evening lineup is just a bunch of ‘let’s go back to the 1950s’ dinosaurs now.

Oh O.K. The flat out lies CNN and MSNBC tell you are closer to the truth? The whole hate/racism construct are lies told to you by those news outlets. No, Trump is none of those lies about racism the MSM tells you. Calling out members of Congress that are terrorism supporters is racist? Really? Ilhan Omar's only use for Jews is to make sure they are dead and she has made that brutally clear.


I don’t watch those regularly and quote them even less regularly - I have a diverse mix of sourcing as my clients depend on objective analysis. I merely pointed out a source you claimed to be non-divisive is, in fact, quite biased.

As for Rep. Omar, your claims have been fact checked on here repeatedly - it is you who chooses not to remove the blinders. Anyway if she were committed to terrorism she would have returned to Somalia and joined Al-Shabaab. :sarcastic:

Well no. She did try to go to Israel where she might have worn a bomb to take out as many Jews as she could. In her mind, Israel does not exist and all Jews need to be dead.

Why would she go to Somalia and risk being snuffed for not observing Sharia law? She can do a lot more damage to Israel to make sure all Jews are dead as a U.S. Congresswoman.
Last edited by stratclub on Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 53 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos