stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:08 am

Just another example as to to why ANTIFA is human filth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNJarLhS9mc
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:58 am

Almost forgot. Remember 911 where those Al Qeda people killed almost 4,000 innocent Americans because they were not Islam/Muslim? Seriously, My consideration of diversity and inclusion does not include people that want to kill me because of their religious beliefs. Just call me old fashioned.

As far as the Australian news outfit I referenced, they did seem to cover Andy NGO's issues without trying to manufacture a false narrative like American MSM does. Hell. MSM would not even show the entire attack and only showed what would support their false narrative.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9689
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:28 am

stratclub wrote:
Almost forgot. Remember 911 where those Al Qeda people killed almost 4,000 innocent Americans because they were not Islam/Muslim? Seriously, My consideration of diversity and inclusion does not include people that want to kill me because of their religious beliefs. Just call me old fashioned.

As far as the Australian news outfit I referenced, they did seem to cover Andy NGO's issues without trying to manufacture a false narrative like American MSM does. Hell. MSM would not even show the entire attack and only showed what would support their false narrative.


We have been down that road - 15 of the 19 were from KSA, 44 and 45 have blocked victims’ families from suing KSA, and 45’s administration has looked the other way while Saudi citizens studying in the US get whisked back home before facing court dates for crimes committed in the US ranging from sexual assault to hit and run felonies. KSA funds fundie schools where some students go on to IS and AQ, but they are somehow A-okay in this WH’s eyes. Yet we never hear you speak of such things - it’s just Omar this, Omar that. Total hypocrisy.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/saudi-nation ... t-says.amp

https://www.npr.org/2019/04/29/71816498 ... ice-system
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:33 am

This thread is going off topic, so I would suggest another thread about the atrocities committed by Al Qeda and other radical Muslim hate groups.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9689
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:37 am

stratclub wrote:
This thread is going off topic, so I would suggest another thread about the atrocities committed by Al Qeda and other radical Muslim hate groups.


Keep it on topic then and stop bringing up disproven nonsense about members of Congress. Better yet, run for office instead of wasting time torpedoing threads here. I reply only because real patriots these days need to stay vigilant and call out misdirection and false information wherever it stands.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:48 am

Aaron747 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Almost forgot. Remember 911 where those Al Qeda people killed almost 4,000 innocent Americans because they were not Islam/Muslim? Seriously, My consideration of diversity and inclusion does not include people that want to kill me because of their religious beliefs. Just call me old fashioned.

As far as the Australian news outfit I referenced, they did seem to cover Andy NGO's issues without trying to manufacture a false narrative like American MSM does. Hell. MSM would not even show the entire attack and only showed what would support their false narrative.


We have been down that road - 15 of the 19 were from KSA, 44 and 45 have blocked victims’ families from suing KSA, and 45’s administration has looked the other way while Saudi citizens studying in the US get whisked back home before facing court dates for crimes committed in the US ranging from sexual assault to hit and run felonies. KSA funds fundie schools where some students go on to IS and AQ, but they are somehow A-okay in this WH’s eyes. Yet we never hear you speak of such things - it’s just Omar this, Omar that. Total hypocrisy.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/saudi-nation ... t-says.amp

https://www.npr.org/2019/04/29/71816498 ... ice-system


Certainly there is a disconnect on what happened and justice. I'll be the first to say that 45 needs to be held accountable for this stuff that happens on his watch. I think 45's intent on draining the swamp certainly is well intended, but the reality is that it would take several administrations to get all of the filth out of our political/justice system.

I mean really. when the Congressional oversight committee doesn't even take a single look at people that tried to throw an election by framing DJT for Russian collusion what kind of a chance for real justice do we have?
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9689
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:52 am

stratclub wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Almost forgot. Remember 911 where those Al Qeda people killed almost 4,000 innocent Americans because they were not Islam/Muslim? Seriously, My consideration of diversity and inclusion does not include people that want to kill me because of their religious beliefs. Just call me old fashioned.

As far as the Australian news outfit I referenced, they did seem to cover Andy NGO's issues without trying to manufacture a false narrative like American MSM does. Hell. MSM would not even show the entire attack and only showed what would support their false narrative.


We have been down that road - 15 of the 19 were from KSA, 44 and 45 have blocked victims’ families from suing KSA, and 45’s administration has looked the other way while Saudi citizens studying in the US get whisked back home before facing court dates for crimes committed in the US ranging from sexual assault to hit and run felonies. KSA funds fundie schools where some students go on to IS and AQ, but they are somehow A-okay in this WH’s eyes. Yet we never hear you speak of such things - it’s just Omar this, Omar that. Total hypocrisy.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/saudi-nation ... t-says.amp

https://www.npr.org/2019/04/29/71816498 ... ice-system


Certainly there is a disconnect on what happened and justice. I'll be the first to say that 45 needs to be held accountable for this stuff that happens on his watch. I think 45's intent on draining the swamp certainly is well intended, but the reality is that it would take several administrations to get all of the filth out of our political/justice system.

I mean really. when the Congressional oversight committee doesn't even take a single look at people that tried to throw an election by framing DJT for Russian collusion what kind of a chance for real justice do we have?


Yet you are on record here saying the public and Congress don’t have a right to request his tax returns - what if financial entanglements of his or his son in law’s in KSA are a direct/indirect influence on the lack of accountability for these strange happenings with KSA citizens? How are we to know when the WH stymies any attempts to attain transparency?
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20675
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:03 am

stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Good call on staying on topic.

What is depleting the financial resources of Portland is the fact that per Mayor Ted Wheeler's policy the Portland chief of police has been turning a blind eye to the violent criminal acts of ANTIFA. When Andy NGO, a conservative journalist was assaulted and put in the hospital by ANTIFA cowards, the police did nothing. Believe it or not, unlike Socialist countries, assaulting innocent people for any reason is a felony.

Check out how powerful the KKK boogie man is telling you they are. https://time.com/5596103/kkk-rally-dayton-ohio/

Seriously. Ted Wheeler's constituents should recall him for his policies that made the situation worse.


Ngo got a scrape on the head. Let's not kid ourselves. He is a drama queen. If his injury had been as serious to cause his internal organs to bleed, he would have been in the hospital much, much, much longer. But, he was on right wing propaganda outlets within hours calling all counter protesters violent. After one guy threw a milkshake at him. It is entirely possible he slipped on the milkshake and hit his head on either the sidewalk or a wall.

Go mix concrete into a milkshake and see what happens. It was already tried by a couple of independent reporters in Portland so the whole "brain bleed from a milkshake" story is not working.

Wheeler calls out the entire police force, both city and county, when the right wing terrorists decided they want to beat down counter protesters. That is massive overtime that has to be paid. All because a few right wing terrorist snowflakes don't like guys with beards making lattes, drinking PBR, making artisinal breads, riding electric scooters, and playing arcade video games.

The right wing terrorists snowflakes will continue to march until Portland is lily white. They will then turn their sites on Seattle to make Seattle white.

Oh no big deal. Andy is such a weeny for complaining about being out numbered at least 50 to 1 and being subjected to felony assault. Yes Wheeler did finally call out the police force in the latest demonstration after he was chastised for telling his police force to stand down on the day of Andy's assault. So when on any planet in the universe is it OK to throw substances that might contain lye on someone or viciously assault someone?

Seriously, you need to stop letting Liberal MSM brainwash you with their message of hate. May I suggest you watch something from a media outlet that actually has a commitment to not spin the news into a narrative of hate and division? Check out how much of a boogie man the Liberal MSM says the KKK is.
https://time.com/5596103/kkk-rally-dayton-ohio/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sc_6KHAJmg&t=304s


Looking at the Time article, let's bring this back on topic to the FEW who march through Portland because "it's too liberal" and want to "smash antifa heads" but we have to ignore all that and declare anti fascist counter protesters terrorists because of one milkshake one time. Read that statement and tell me why it is not absurd. I don't want to hear about Israel or KSA or anything more than why the few need to be protected and the many need to be called terrorists.

WE DO NOT WANT NEO NAZIS HERE!!!!

Why is that so difficult to understand?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
TSS
Posts: 3295
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:52 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:43 am

seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Ngo got a scrape on the head. Let's not kid ourselves. He is a drama queen. If his injury had been as serious to cause his internal organs to bleed, he would have been in the hospital much, much, much longer. But, he was on right wing propaganda outlets within hours calling all counter protesters violent. After one guy threw a milkshake at him. It is entirely possible he slipped on the milkshake and hit his head on either the sidewalk or a wall.

Go mix concrete into a milkshake and see what happens. It was already tried by a couple of independent reporters in Portland so the whole "brain bleed from a milkshake" story is not working.

Wheeler calls out the entire police force, both city and county, when the right wing terrorists decided they want to beat down counter protesters. That is massive overtime that has to be paid. All because a few right wing terrorist snowflakes don't like guys with beards making lattes, drinking PBR, making artisinal breads, riding electric scooters, and playing arcade video games.

The right wing terrorists snowflakes will continue to march until Portland is lily white. They will then turn their sites on Seattle to make Seattle white.

Oh no big deal. Andy is such a weeny for complaining about being out numbered at least 50 to 1 and being subjected to felony assault. Yes Wheeler did finally call out the police force in the latest demonstration after he was chastised for telling his police force to stand down on the day of Andy's assault. So when on any planet in the universe is it OK to throw substances that might contain lye on someone or viciously assault someone?

Seriously, you need to stop letting Liberal MSM brainwash you with their message of hate. May I suggest you watch something from a media outlet that actually has a commitment to not spin the news into a narrative of hate and division? Check out how much of a boogie man the Liberal MSM says the KKK is.
https://time.com/5596103/kkk-rally-dayton-ohio/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sc_6KHAJmg&t=304s


Looking at the Time article, let's bring this back on topic to the FEW who march through Portland because "it's too liberal" and want to "smash antifa heads" but we have to ignore all that and declare anti fascist counter protesters terrorists because of one milkshake one time. Read that statement and tell me why it is not absurd. I don't want to hear about Israel or KSA or anything more than why the few need to be protected and the many need to be called terrorists.


The statement is indeed absurd, but not for the reason you think: Once again you seem to display an inability to distinguish between words such as "it's too liberal", "smash antifa heads" (they said it but they didn't do it, did they?), etc. and actions such as throwing milk shakes, literally smashing someone's head with a crowbar (or nerf bar... functionally the same thing), etc.

seb146 wrote:
WE DO NOT WANT NEO NAZIS HERE!!!!


Here's a little thought experiment for you: In the above sentence, replace "NEO NAZIS" with "GAYS", "BLACKS", "LATINOS", or "JEWS" or the slang terms for same and then tell me just how liberal that sounds.

seb146 wrote:
Why is that so difficult to understand?


Why is it so difficult to understand that any group has the same right to hold a meeting, demonstration, or protest there as any other group does? Why is it so difficult to understand that grossly over-reacting to the presence of a group tells them in no uncertain terms that they have hit a nerve and will guarantee that they keep coming back?
Able to kill active threads stone dead with a single post!
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9689
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:29 am

TSS wrote:
seb146 wrote:
WE DO NOT WANT NEO NAZIS HERE!!!!


Here's a little thought experiment for you: In the above sentence, replace "NEO NAZIS" with "GAYS", "BLACKS", "LATINOS", or "JEWS" or the slang terms for same and then tell me just how liberal that sounds.



Pretty easy: 'Neo Nazi' sounds unAmerican - and everyone knows it. Why? Because they are a group with avowed political goals of exclusion and supremacy. The others are not political and are simply communities or ethnic groups of fellow people, with a variety of ways of life and views.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20675
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:43 am

TSS wrote:
seb146 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Oh no big deal. Andy is such a weeny for complaining about being out numbered at least 50 to 1 and being subjected to felony assault. Yes Wheeler did finally call out the police force in the latest demonstration after he was chastised for telling his police force to stand down on the day of Andy's assault. So when on any planet in the universe is it OK to throw substances that might contain lye on someone or viciously assault someone?

Seriously, you need to stop letting Liberal MSM brainwash you with their message of hate. May I suggest you watch something from a media outlet that actually has a commitment to not spin the news into a narrative of hate and division? Check out how much of a boogie man the Liberal MSM says the KKK is.
https://time.com/5596103/kkk-rally-dayton-ohio/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sc_6KHAJmg&t=304s


Looking at the Time article, let's bring this back on topic to the FEW who march through Portland because "it's too liberal" and want to "smash antifa heads" but we have to ignore all that and declare anti fascist counter protesters terrorists because of one milkshake one time. Read that statement and tell me why it is not absurd. I don't want to hear about Israel or KSA or anything more than why the few need to be protected and the many need to be called terrorists.


The statement is indeed absurd, but not for the reason you think: Once again you seem to display an inability to distinguish between words such as "it's too liberal", "smash antifa heads" (they said it but they didn't do it, did they?)


They said it and even made plans to make themselves look like victims BEFORE THE MARCHES HAPPENED. They wanted like everything for the counter protesters to strike first. Even in the Cider Riots the white nationalists struck first. They made plans. They had intent and malice of forethought. They knew what they were doing.

Everything else you say is irrelevant.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20675
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:45 am

Aaron747 wrote:
TSS wrote:
seb146 wrote:
WE DO NOT WANT NEO NAZIS HERE!!!!


Here's a little thought experiment for you: In the above sentence, replace "NEO NAZIS" with "GAYS", "BLACKS", "LATINOS", or "JEWS" or the slang terms for same and then tell me just how liberal that sounds.



Pretty easy: 'Neo Nazi' sounds unAmerican - and everyone knows it. Why? Because they are a group with avowed political goals of exclusion and supremacy. The others are not political and are simply communities or ethnic groups of fellow people, with a variety of ways of life and views.


Skin color is more American than anything to them.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
TSS
Posts: 3295
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:52 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:59 am

seb146 wrote:
TSS wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Looking at the Time article, let's bring this back on topic to the FEW who march through Portland because "it's too liberal" and want to "smash antifa heads" but we have to ignore all that and declare anti fascist counter protesters terrorists because of one milkshake one time. Read that statement and tell me why it is not absurd. I don't want to hear about Israel or KSA or anything more than why the few need to be protected and the many need to be called terrorists.


The statement is indeed absurd, but not for the reason you think: Once again you seem to display an inability to distinguish between words such as "it's too liberal", "smash antifa heads" (they said it but they didn't do it, did they?), etc. and actions such as throwing milk shakes, literally smashing someone's head with a crowbar (or nerf bar... functionally the same thing), etc.


^ You accidentally left out a bit of the sentence when you quoted me so I fixed it for ya.

seb146 wrote:
They said it and even made plans to make themselves look like victims BEFORE THE MARCHES HAPPENED.


Words, not actions.

seb146 wrote:
They wanted like everything for the counter protesters to strike first.


I'm sure they did. That way the world could see who the REAL violent ones are.

seb146 wrote:
Even in the Cider Riots the white nationalists struck first.


Assuming that's true, bad move and lesson learned.

seb146 wrote:
They made plans.


As should anyone with anything. Or, as they say in the military "Plan your work, work your plan" along with "The Seven P's"- "Proper Prior Planning Prevents P*ss-Poor Performance".

seb146 wrote:
They had intent and malice of forethought.


Which would only be relevant if they were engaged in criminal enterprise. Meetings, demonstrations, and/or protests, even when held with the express purpose of baiting one's enemies, do not constitute criminal enterprise.

seb146 wrote:
They knew what they were doing.


Apparently so.

seb146 wrote:
Everything else you say is irrelevant.


So you're not going to indulge in the little thought experiment I suggested? Aw, c'mon, give it a try.
Able to kill active threads stone dead with a single post!
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:15 am

Aaron747 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
This thread is going off topic, so I would suggest another thread about the atrocities committed by Al Qeda and other radical Muslim hate groups.


Keep it on topic then and stop bringing up disproven nonsense about members of Congress. Better yet, run for office instead of wasting time torpedoing threads here. I reply only because real patriots these days need to stay vigilant and call out misdirection and false information wherever it stands.

More like a note to self. Great point. You must not be a real patriot. I never thought of my self as a real patriot, so ya, thanks for the complement.
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:31 am

I'm amazed that no one caught on to the irony here. If Liberal MSM would have covered this, which AFAIK they didn't, the headline might have read something like this with the usual false narrative spin:

30,000 KKK MISS RALLY BECAUSE OF E-MAIL ERROR

https://time.com/5596103/kkk-rally-dayton-ohio/
It's a real shame that Portland's protest didn't turn out like this one. Let's see. In the crowd there were ANTIFA, Black Panthers, Quakers, yes Quakers and I'm sure Liberals, Conservatives, Republicans and Democrats all peacefully protesting as one voice against something they don't believe in.

When someone says something you don't agree with, saying oh, O.K. and walking away can have more power than assaulting people and destroying property. Seriously, as Patriotic Americans we have to drop the hate and work together for the good of our country................
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9689
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:26 pm

stratclub wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
This thread is going off topic, so I would suggest another thread about the atrocities committed by Al Qeda and other radical Muslim hate groups.


Keep it on topic then and stop bringing up disproven nonsense about members of Congress. Better yet, run for office instead of wasting time torpedoing threads here. I reply only because real patriots these days need to stay vigilant and call out misdirection and false information wherever it stands.

More like a note to self. Great point. You must not be a real patriot. I never thought of my self as a real patriot, so ya, thanks for the complement.


Har dee har har. Yeah, no.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20675
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:31 pm

TSS wrote:
seb146 wrote:
TSS wrote:

The statement is indeed absurd, but not for the reason you think: Once again you seem to display an inability to distinguish between words such as "it's too liberal", "smash antifa heads" (they said it but they didn't do it, did they?), etc. and actions such as throwing milk shakes, literally smashing someone's head with a crowbar (or nerf bar... functionally the same thing), etc.


^ You accidentally left out a bit of the sentence when you quoted me so I fixed it for ya.

seb146 wrote:
They said it and even made plans to make themselves look like victims BEFORE THE MARCHES HAPPENED.


Words, not actions.

seb146 wrote:
They wanted like everything for the counter protesters to strike first.


I'm sure they did. That way the world could see who the REAL violent ones are.

seb146 wrote:
Even in the Cider Riots the white nationalists struck first.


Assuming that's true, bad move and lesson learned.

seb146 wrote:
They made plans.


As should anyone with anything. Or, as they say in the military "Plan your work, work your plan" along with "The Seven P's"- "Proper Prior Planning Prevents P*ss-Poor Performance".

seb146 wrote:
They had intent and malice of forethought.


Which would only be relevant if they were engaged in criminal enterprise. Meetings, demonstrations, and/or protests, even when held with the express purpose of baiting one's enemies, do not constitute criminal enterprise.

seb146 wrote:
They knew what they were doing.


Apparently so.

seb146 wrote:
Everything else you say is irrelevant.


So you're not going to indulge in the little thought experiment I suggested? Aw, c'mon, give it a try.


Let me try this analogy again:

If you see a sleeping bear and poke it with a stick, are you going to blame the bear for chasing and possibly mauling you?

The right wing white supremacists knew what they were doing. They talked about and wanted violence. Like the rest of the Republican party, they just didn't want to say it out loud on the streets. They are more than happy to talk about it in private. Like which weapons to bring and how to taunt and jeer the counter protesters. They planned to be violent. Not in self defense as you want to believe.

There is a world of difference between "we have to be violent and look like victims because that city is too liberal and our skin color gives us that supreme authority" vs. "we do not want a small band of narrow minded racists from out of state telling us who can and can not live here".

You have shown who you are. You and strato are racists. You both support violent white supremacists.

We are done.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:23 pm

Two Portland ANTIFA (ANTI-ANTIFASCIST) cowards explain why they use violent Fascist tactics against innocent people. Apparently, they wear masks for their own "safety" so that they will not be targeted by Fascist.
They assault innocent people as a form of self defense because in their minds they know they are going to be attached. Wow!!! So, I guess we should go attack Canada and Mexico right now before they attack us. The mental patients really have taken over the asylum. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jqQ79i2s8M
 
N1611B
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:23 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:26 pm

Antifa is bad. Nazis are bad. What else is there to discuss?
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:40 pm

seb146 wrote:

You have shown who you are. You and strato are racists. You both support violent white supremacists.

We are done.

You promised that before. Did you know we can see you through your computer's camera? Must be why you wear your ANTI-ANTIFA mask while posting. Just so you know, if you milkshake your computer screen, all it will do is short out your computer.
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:52 am

N1611B wrote:
Antifa is bad. Nazis are bad. What else is there to discuss?

The truth would be a great discussion. Already we have heard from a bunch of people on this thread parroting bold faced lies from the Liberal MSM propaganda machine. YouTube has been demonizing, shadow banning and plain old deleting anything anyone posts form conservatives for a while now. The question needs to be asked is that if ANTIFA is actually ANTI-FASCIST why do they use Fascist tactics? I did find this short video of Patriot Joe Biggs that explains what the Proud Boys are actually protesting which is violence from Anti-ANTIFA's Fascist tactics that ANTI-ANTIFA uses against innocent people. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72I2OooKJ98
Last edited by stratclub on Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9689
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:59 am

stratclub wrote:
N1611B wrote:
Antifa is bad. Nazis are bad. What else is there to discuss?

The truth would be a great discussion. Already we have heard from a bunch of people on this thread parroting bold faced lies from the Liberal MSM propaganda machine. YouTube has been demonizing, shadow banning and plain old deleting anything anyone posts form conservatives for a while now. I did find this short video of Patriot Joe Biggs that explains what the Proud Boys are actually protesting which is violence from Anti-ANTIFA's Fascist tactics that ANTI-ANTIFA uses against innocent people. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72I2OooKJ98


Shadow bans have been debunked. Occam’s razor again: what’s more likely...that there are elaborate systems in place to ostracize certain groupings of words OR that comments and users who repeatedly post things already said elsewhere are boring and thus never get replied to? The simplest explanation is statistically much more often true.

https://www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/sh ... t-its-not/
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:17 am

Aaron747 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
N1611B wrote:
Antifa is bad. Nazis are bad. What else is there to discuss?

The truth would be a great discussion. Already we have heard from a bunch of people on this thread parroting bold faced lies from the Liberal MSM propaganda machine. YouTube has been demonizing, shadow banning and plain old deleting anything anyone posts form conservatives for a while now. I did find this short video of Patriot Joe Biggs that explains what the Proud Boys are actually protesting which is violence from Anti-ANTIFA's Fascist tactics that ANTI-ANTIFA uses against innocent people. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72I2OooKJ98


Shadow bans have been debunked. Occam’s razor again: what’s more likely...that there are elaborate systems in place to ostracize certain groupings of words OR that comments and users who repeatedly post things already said elsewhere are boring and thus never get replied to? The simplest explanation is statistically much more often true.

https://www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/sh ... t-its-not/

Ya, I guess real truth doesn't matter, does it? Go ahead and keep pushing the MSM propaganda. Nice hit piece by the way. See you in 2020.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9689
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:15 am

stratclub wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
The truth would be a great discussion. Already we have heard from a bunch of people on this thread parroting bold faced lies from the Liberal MSM propaganda machine. YouTube has been demonizing, shadow banning and plain old deleting anything anyone posts form conservatives for a while now. I did find this short video of Patriot Joe Biggs that explains what the Proud Boys are actually protesting which is violence from Anti-ANTIFA's Fascist tactics that ANTI-ANTIFA uses against innocent people. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72I2OooKJ98


Shadow bans have been debunked. Occam’s razor again: what’s more likely...that there are elaborate systems in place to ostracize certain groupings of words OR that comments and users who repeatedly post things already said elsewhere are boring and thus never get replied to? The simplest explanation is statistically much more often true.

https://www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/sh ... t-its-not/

Ya, I guess real truth doesn't matter, does it? Go ahead and keep pushing the MSM propaganda. Nice hit piece by the way. See you in 2020.


Occam’s razor again: ‘real truth’ is defined by what publicly-traded companies and industry observers are saying/doing OR it’s determined by politicians and their sycophants - without IT background - who comment on complex things they can’t understand and/or have not studied professionally? Again, the latter is hardly likely to be true.

Please share your peer-reviewed ‘evidence’ of this shadowbanning phenomenon with us.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:25 am

Aaron747 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

Shadow bans have been debunked. Occam’s razor again: what’s more likely...that there are elaborate systems in place to ostracize certain groupings of words OR that comments and users who repeatedly post things already said elsewhere are boring and thus never get replied to? The simplest explanation is statistically much more often true.

https://www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/sh ... t-its-not/

Ya, I guess real truth doesn't matter, does it? Go ahead and keep pushing the MSM propaganda. Nice hit piece by the way. See you in 2020.


Occam’s razor again: ‘real truth’ is defined by what publicly-traded companies and industry observers are saying/doing OR it’s determined by politicians and their sycophants - without IT background - who comment on complex things they can’t understand and/or have not studied professionally? Again, the latter is hardly likely to be true.

Please share your peer-reviewed ‘evidence’ of this shadowbanning phenomenon with us.

Academia nonsense aside, why wasn't the conservative view of events in Portland represented by the Liberal MSM? I did see one interview where a person represented the Proud Boys views and the Liberal MSM interviewer repeatedly kept try to push the narrative over to were the Proud Boys were only there to trigger people and cause violence even though he explained with clarity what the Proud Boys agenda is.

Well you have given me an opportunity to quantify my assumptions. I will admit that some of my assumptions are based on what I have directly observed about the hypocrisy and extreme bias of Liberal MSM. I mean really, how many different ways can you present a false narrative as fact? Ill get a better understanding of Occam's Razor and report back with questions about what your Academic fairy tale has to do with reality.
 
bgm
Posts: 2173
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:41 am

stratclub wrote:
I think 45's intent on draining the swamp certainly is well intended


:rotfl:

He has put horrendously ill-qualified people in various positions, and most don't last beyond a year either because they're so grossly incompetent, or they've had enough of Trump's childish antics and tell him to F off.

Some real shining stars:

- Betsy deVos :sarcastic:
- Ben Carson (Oreo-tastic) :spin:
- Rex Tillerson

to name a few. Not sure if his intention is to put shit people in there to undermine/destroy each department, or whether he just has no effing clue what he's doing.

There is absolutely NOTHING Trump does that is well intended, unless it benefits Trump.
████ ███ █ ███████ ██ █ █████ ██ ████ [redacted]
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9689
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:58 am

stratclub wrote:
Academia nonsense aside, why wasn't the conservative view of events in Portland represented by the Liberal MSM?


There is no ‘academia nonsense’ here - nobody is writing dissertations or publishing exhaustive inventories of minutiae. Occam’s razor is a simple philosophical concept most first year college students are exposed to in an elementary critical thinking course.

The US ascended to a high position in the modern world partly through rigorous analysis and scientific processes. It should not be a hardship for anyone discussing issues to deal with facts instead of conjecture when called upon.

Example: continual insistence the ‘MSM cabal’ is not presenting the views of the Proud Boys when their position is both quoted and presented in this quite balanced Wapo article from a few days ago.

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/nationa ... utType=amp
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:11 pm

bgm wrote:
stratclub wrote:
I think 45's intent on draining the swamp certainly is well intended


:rotfl:

He has put horrendously ill-qualified people in various positions, and most don't last beyond a year either because they're so grossly incompetent, or they've had enough of Trump's childish antics and tell him to F off.

Some real shining stars:

- Betsy deVos :sarcastic:
- Ben Carson (Oreo-tastic) :spin:
- Rex Tillerson

to name a few. Not sure if his intention is to put shit people in there to undermine/destroy each department, or whether he just has no effing clue what he's doing.

There is absolutely NOTHING Trump does that is well intended, unless it benefits Trump.

So Barry's pick for Secretary of State was a good idea? On what planet in the universe would it be a good idea to have the Clinton crime family run the State Department so that they could commit crimes against humanity with Bill's pay to play scheme? What adds to the lunacy is that Crooked Hillary has barely enough mental capacity to supervise a toilet brush. We are so fortunate that she didn't get more people killed or get us into a nuclear war.

Your TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) mental illness has the Mighty Orange One living in your head 24/7 rent free. Every time he triggers you people, his ratings go up. Under his watch I could see the Democratic/Socialist party being de-certified for being detrimental to the well being, safety and security of this country.

The only downside is his age. I think if the American people forced Congress to present a resolution giving him a 3rd term it would be a bad idea. Seriously. Just look at how diminished Creepy Sleepy Joe Biden's mental capacity is. Maybe in 2024 Don Jr. would be up to speed for running the country.

Seriously, I blame the Liberal cesspools our higher education system has become. They don't teach critical thinking, they teach that if someone doesn't agree with you it's just fine and dandy to assault them for their ideas. Fascist ANTIFA proves that point which brings us back to Portland where Patriotic peoples free speech is suppressed while the Socialist/Fascist tactics of ANTIFA are endorsed by the Liberal MSM?
Last edited by stratclub on Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
bgm
Posts: 2173
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:15 pm

stratclub wrote:
bgm wrote:
stratclub wrote:
I think 45's intent on draining the swamp certainly is well intended


:rotfl:

He has put horrendously ill-qualified people in various positions, and most don't last beyond a year either because they're so grossly incompetent, or they've had enough of Trump's childish antics and tell him to F off.

Some real shining stars:

- Betsy deVos :sarcastic:
- Ben Carson (Oreo-tastic) :spin:
- Rex Tillerson

to name a few. Not sure if his intention is to put shit people in there to undermine/destroy each department, or whether he just has no effing clue what he's doing.

There is absolutely NOTHING Trump does that is well intended, unless it benefits Trump.

So Barry's pick for Secretary of State was a good idea? On what planet in the universe would it be a good idea to have the Clinton crime family run the State Department so that they could commit crimes against humanity with Bill's pay to play scheme? What adds to the lunacy is that Crooked Hillary has barely enough mental capacity to supervise a toilet brush. We are so fortunate that she didn't get more people killed or get us into a nuclear war.

Your TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) mental illness has the Mighty Orange One living in your head 24/7 rent free. Every time he triggers you people, his ratings go up. Under his watch I could see the Democratic/Socialist party being de-certified for being detrimental to the well being, safety and security of this country.

The only downside is his age. I think if the American people forced Congress to present a resolution giving him a 3rd term it would be a bad idea. Seriously. Just look at how diminished Creepy Sleepy Joe Biden's mental capacity is. Maybe in 2024 Don Jr. would be up to speed for running the country.

Seriously, I blame the Liberal cesspools our higher education system has become. They don't teach critical thinking, they teach that if someone doesn't agree with you it's just fine and dandy to assault them for their ideas. Fascist ANTIFA proves that point.


The irony is definitely not lost on you. This is bordering snowglobe levels of comedy :rotfl:
████ ███ █ ███████ ██ █ █████ ██ ████ [redacted]
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:30 pm

bgm wrote:
stratclub wrote:
bgm wrote:

:rotfl:

He has put horrendously ill-qualified people in various positions, and most don't last beyond a year either because they're so grossly incompetent, or they've had enough of Trump's childish antics and tell him to F off.

Some real shining stars:

- Betsy deVos :sarcastic:
- Ben Carson (Oreo-tastic) :spin:
- Rex Tillerson

to name a few. Not sure if his intention is to put shit people in there to undermine/destroy each department, or whether he just has no effing clue what he's doing.

There is absolutely NOTHING Trump does that is well intended, unless it benefits Trump.

So Barry's pick for Secretary of State was a good idea? On what planet in the universe would it be a good idea to have the Clinton crime family run the State Department so that they could commit crimes against humanity with Bill's pay to play scheme? What adds to the lunacy is that Crooked Hillary has barely enough mental capacity to supervise a toilet brush. We are so fortunate that she didn't get more people killed or get us into a nuclear war.

Your TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) mental illness has the Mighty Orange One living in your head 24/7 rent free. Every time he triggers you people, his ratings go up. Under his watch I could see the Democratic/Socialist party being de-certified for being detrimental to the well being, safety and security of this country.

The only downside is his age. I think if the American people forced Congress to present a resolution giving him a 3rd term it would be a bad idea. Seriously. Just look at how diminished Creepy Sleepy Joe Biden's mental capacity is. Maybe in 2024 Don Jr. would be up to speed for running the country.

Seriously, I blame the Liberal cesspools our higher education system has become. They don't teach critical thinking, they teach that if someone doesn't agree with you it's just fine and dandy to assault them for their ideas. Fascist ANTIFA proves that point.


The irony is definitely not lost on you. This is bordering snowglobe levels of comedy :rotfl:

Yes, and you are the snowflake.................
 
bgm
Posts: 2173
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:35 pm

stratclub wrote:
bgm wrote:
stratclub wrote:
So Barry's pick for Secretary of State was a good idea? On what planet in the universe would it be a good idea to have the Clinton crime family run the State Department so that they could commit crimes against humanity with Bill's pay to play scheme? What adds to the lunacy is that Crooked Hillary has barely enough mental capacity to supervise a toilet brush. We are so fortunate that she didn't get more people killed or get us into a nuclear war.

Your TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) mental illness has the Mighty Orange One living in your head 24/7 rent free. Every time he triggers you people, his ratings go up. Under his watch I could see the Democratic/Socialist party being de-certified for being detrimental to the well being, safety and security of this country.

The only downside is his age. I think if the American people forced Congress to present a resolution giving him a 3rd term it would be a bad idea. Seriously. Just look at how diminished Creepy Sleepy Joe Biden's mental capacity is. Maybe in 2024 Don Jr. would be up to speed for running the country.

Seriously, I blame the Liberal cesspools our higher education system has become. They don't teach critical thinking, they teach that if someone doesn't agree with you it's just fine and dandy to assault them for their ideas. Fascist ANTIFA proves that point.


The irony is definitely not lost on you. This is bordering snowglobe levels of comedy :rotfl:

Yes, and you are the snowflake.................


Keep going, you’re on a roll! ;)
████ ███ █ ███████ ██ █ █████ ██ ████ [redacted]
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9689
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:47 pm

Stratclub, done looking into Occam’s razor yet? I also replied four posts above.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
stratclub
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:17 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
Stratclub, done looking into Occam’s razor yet? I also replied four posts above.

Well, I have studied it some. some. It's an interesting piece of Philosophy that would help formulate conclusions as best as I can tell. I need to study it more to use it in a practical manner.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor
"Occam's razor instead says that when presented with competing hypotheses that make the same predictions, one should select the solution with the fewest assumptions,[3] and it is not meant to be a way of choosing between hypotheses that make different predictions."
 
MaverickM11
Topic Author
Posts: 17571
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:54 pm

Here's another one of Trump's neo nazis threatening to exterminate latinos. Must be a day ending in Y. Surprisingly still not antifa:

"In the messages, Lin – who had recently moved from Clarksburg, Maryland, to Seattle, prosecutors say – allegedly professed his Nazi beliefs, his support of President Donald Trump and his plans to kidnap the woman and kill her and other Latinos and Hispanics."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 070623001/
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
N1611B
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:23 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:58 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
Here's another one of Trump's neo nazis threatening to exterminate latinos. Must be a day ending in Y. Surprisingly still not antifa:

"In the messages, Lin – who had recently moved from Clarksburg, Maryland, to Seattle, prosecutors say – allegedly professed his Nazi beliefs, his support of President Donald Trump and his plans to kidnap the woman and kill her and other Latinos and Hispanics."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 070623001/


Once again, why is it so hard to acknowledge that both groups are bad?
 
MaverickM11
Topic Author
Posts: 17571
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:02 pm

N1611B wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
Here's another one of Trump's neo nazis threatening to exterminate latinos. Must be a day ending in Y. Surprisingly still not antifa:

"In the messages, Lin – who had recently moved from Clarksburg, Maryland, to Seattle, prosecutors say – allegedly professed his Nazi beliefs, his support of President Donald Trump and his plans to kidnap the woman and kill her and other Latinos and Hispanics."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 070623001/


Once again, why is it so hard to acknowledge that both groups are bad?

Ask the president.
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
extender
Posts: 325
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:52 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:07 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
Ask the president.


He's asking you. Where has Trump said he is going to wipe out latinos? The issue is to stop illegal immigration. As for Portland, does every Antifa rally get its own thread?
 
2122M
Posts: 1225
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:35 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:38 pm

N1611B wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
Here's another one of Trump's neo nazis threatening to exterminate latinos. Must be a day ending in Y. Surprisingly still not antifa:

"In the messages, Lin – who had recently moved from Clarksburg, Maryland, to Seattle, prosecutors say – allegedly professed his Nazi beliefs, his support of President Donald Trump and his plans to kidnap the woman and kill her and other Latinos and Hispanics."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 070623001/


Once again, why is it so hard to acknowledge that both groups are bad?


Because one is sooo much worse than the other. Antifa only exists to counter the Neo-Nazis. The only group of people Antifa hate are people that choose to be bigots, racists, and anti-American fascists. The Neo-Nazis (or Proud Boys as they've decided to label themselves for now) represent the worst of humanity. They hate gays, they hate immigrants, they hate Jews. The US and its allies and fought wars against this ideology. Hundreds of thousands of American hero's lost their lives and millions more were wounded in an effort to keep Nazis in the history books and out of the news. But these folks keep popping up, spouting their garbage ideology and proudly echoing the sentiments of our enemies.

They are a cancer on this society, and Antifa is the chemo. Both are awful, but lets not pretend that they are equal in their awfulness.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9689
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:39 pm

extender wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
Ask the president.


He's asking you. Where has Trump said he is going to wipe out latinos? The issue is to stop illegal immigration. As for Portland, does every Antifa rally get its own thread?


It has already failed for two years because Stephen Miller and Kushner are coming at the issue from completely different endgame desires. Even within the WH there is division between the former’s white nationalist goals and latter’s Chamber of Commerce priorities.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
N1611B
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:23 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:42 pm

2122M wrote:
N1611B wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
Here's another one of Trump's neo nazis threatening to exterminate latinos. Must be a day ending in Y. Surprisingly still not antifa:

"In the messages, Lin – who had recently moved from Clarksburg, Maryland, to Seattle, prosecutors say – allegedly professed his Nazi beliefs, his support of President Donald Trump and his plans to kidnap the woman and kill her and other Latinos and Hispanics."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 070623001/


Once again, why is it so hard to acknowledge that both groups are bad?


Because one is sooo much worse than the other. Antifa only exists to counter the Neo-Nazis. The only group of people Antifa hate are people that choose to be bigots, racists, and anti-American fascists. The Neo-Nazis (or Proud Boys as they've decided to label themselves for now) represent the worst of humanity. They hate gays, they hate immigrants, they hate Jews. The US and its allies and fought wars against this ideology. Hundreds of thousands of American hero's lost their lives and millions more were wounded in an effort to keep Nazis in the history books and out of the news. But these folks keep popping up, spouting their garbage ideology and proudly echoing the sentiments of our enemies.

They are a cancer on this society, and Antifa is the chemo. Both are awful, but lets not pretend that they are equal in their awfulness.


Antifa are just anarchists. They don't exist to "counter" anything except democracy. If I make a group called the AntiKlan, but go around burning crosses and harassing minorities, does that mean I'm an anti-racist? Don't let the name fool you. There's a reason why Antifa was named a hate group under the Obama administration.

"Punching Nazis" may be acceptable to many people on its surface, but when people like Antifa define "Nazis" as "everyone who disagrees with me", and then advocate using violence to silence all dissenting opinion, you have a fascist group masqarading as something that they aren't.
 
2122M
Posts: 1225
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:35 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:47 pm

N1611B wrote:
2122M wrote:
N1611B wrote:

Once again, why is it so hard to acknowledge that both groups are bad?


Because one is sooo much worse than the other. Antifa only exists to counter the Neo-Nazis. The only group of people Antifa hate are people that choose to be bigots, racists, and anti-American fascists. The Neo-Nazis (or Proud Boys as they've decided to label themselves for now) represent the worst of humanity. They hate gays, they hate immigrants, they hate Jews. The US and its allies and fought wars against this ideology. Hundreds of thousands of American hero's lost their lives and millions more were wounded in an effort to keep Nazis in the history books and out of the news. But these folks keep popping up, spouting their garbage ideology and proudly echoing the sentiments of our enemies.

They are a cancer on this society, and Antifa is the chemo. Both are awful, but lets not pretend that they are equal in their awfulness.


Antifa are just anarchists. They don't exist to "counter" anything except democracy. If I make a group called the AntiKlan, but go around burning crosses and harassing minorities, does that mean I'm an anti-racist? Don't let the name fool you. There's a reason why Antifa was named a hate group under the Obama administration.

"Punching Nazis" may be acceptable to many people on its surface, but when people like Antifa define "Nazis" as "everyone who disagrees with me", and then advocate using violence to silence all dissenting opinion, you have a fascist group masqarading as something that they aren't.



They don't exist to counter anything?? Really? They literally ONLY pop up to counter far-right fascist groups. Antifa doesn't have their own rallies or their own marches. They appear only as a counter-protest group.

And they are not calling people Nazis because they hold an opposing point of view. They call people Nazis because they have very Nazi-like opinions and ideologies. As much as you would like this all to be liberal spin, its simply not true. Hell, just look at how many 'Proud Boys' are sporting swastika tattoos or waving swastika flags!
 
N1611B
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:23 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:52 pm

2122M wrote:
N1611B wrote:
2122M wrote:

Because one is sooo much worse than the other. Antifa only exists to counter the Neo-Nazis. The only group of people Antifa hate are people that choose to be bigots, racists, and anti-American fascists. The Neo-Nazis (or Proud Boys as they've decided to label themselves for now) represent the worst of humanity. They hate gays, they hate immigrants, they hate Jews. The US and its allies and fought wars against this ideology. Hundreds of thousands of American hero's lost their lives and millions more were wounded in an effort to keep Nazis in the history books and out of the news. But these folks keep popping up, spouting their garbage ideology and proudly echoing the sentiments of our enemies.

They are a cancer on this society, and Antifa is the chemo. Both are awful, but lets not pretend that they are equal in their awfulness.


Antifa are just anarchists. They don't exist to "counter" anything except democracy. If I make a group called the AntiKlan, but go around burning crosses and harassing minorities, does that mean I'm an anti-racist? Don't let the name fool you. There's a reason why Antifa was named a hate group under the Obama administration.

"Punching Nazis" may be acceptable to many people on its surface, but when people like Antifa define "Nazis" as "everyone who disagrees with me", and then advocate using violence to silence all dissenting opinion, you have a fascist group masqarading as something that they aren't.



They don't exist to counter anything?? Really? They literally ONLY pop up to counter far-right fascist groups. Antifa doesn't have their own rallies or their own marches. They appear only as a counter-protest group.

And they are not calling people Nazis because they hold an opposing point of view. They call people Nazis because they have very Nazi-like opinions and ideologies. As much as you would like this all to be liberal spin, its simply not true. Hell, just look at how many 'Proud Boys' are sporting swastika tattoos or waving swastika flags!


They have also been spotted violently attacking people attending Trump rallies. Smashing journalists over the head. One journalist even reported that at one rally Antifa were calling everyone who wasn't wearing a mask "Nazis" and were physically beating everyone that they came across. Not to mention the fact that you had an Antifa supporter who recently killed 9 people in Dayton, Ohio...had another one firebomb and shoot up an ICE facility out west, and had an Antifa "firearms instructor" get killed by police officers after trying to rush into a school with a gun. Antifa are nothing more than anarchists. The fact that the Obama administration labeled them as a domestic terror group says it all.
 
MaverickM11
Topic Author
Posts: 17571
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:57 pm

N1611B wrote:
2122M wrote:
N1611B wrote:

Antifa are just anarchists. They don't exist to "counter" anything except democracy. If I make a group called the AntiKlan, but go around burning crosses and harassing minorities, does that mean I'm an anti-racist? Don't let the name fool you. There's a reason why Antifa was named a hate group under the Obama administration.

"Punching Nazis" may be acceptable to many people on its surface, but when people like Antifa define "Nazis" as "everyone who disagrees with me", and then advocate using violence to silence all dissenting opinion, you have a fascist group masqarading as something that they aren't.



They don't exist to counter anything?? Really? They literally ONLY pop up to counter far-right fascist groups. Antifa doesn't have their own rallies or their own marches. They appear only as a counter-protest group.

And they are not calling people Nazis because they hold an opposing point of view. They call people Nazis because they have very Nazi-like opinions and ideologies. As much as you would like this all to be liberal spin, its simply not true. Hell, just look at how many 'Proud Boys' are sporting swastika tattoos or waving swastika flags!


They have also been spotted violently attacking people attending Trump rallies. Smashing journalists over the head. One journalist even reported that at one rally Antifa were calling everyone who wasn't wearing a mask "Nazis" and were physically beating everyone that they came across. Not to mention the fact that you had an Antifa supporter who recently killed 9 people in Dayton, Ohio...had another one firebomb and shoot up an ICE facility out west, and had an Antifa "firearms instructor" get killed by police officers after trying to rush into a school with a gun. Antifa are nothing more than anarchists. The fact that the Obama administration labeled them as a domestic terror group says it all.

And yet right wing extremists are responsible for nearly every last extremist-related murder, it was a republican senator that body slammed a guardian journalist, and frankly the whole right wing ecosystem from the top down to the bottom vilifies journalists daily. Antifa might be awful, but it doesn't hold a candle to the right. To pretend otherwise is to give credence to the white supremacist/nativist/nazi violence occurring regularly.

Do you have a citation for the Obama administration labeling antifa as a domestic terror group?

Oh never mind I just noticed your nonsense about the Dayton shooter. You're completely disingenuous and transparently trying to minimize and obfuscate the actual violence so there's no point in talking to you.
Last edited by MaverickM11 on Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
2122M
Posts: 1225
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:35 pm

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:59 pm

N1611B wrote:
2122M wrote:
N1611B wrote:

Antifa are just anarchists. They don't exist to "counter" anything except democracy. If I make a group called the AntiKlan, but go around burning crosses and harassing minorities, does that mean I'm an anti-racist? Don't let the name fool you. There's a reason why Antifa was named a hate group under the Obama administration.

"Punching Nazis" may be acceptable to many people on its surface, but when people like Antifa define "Nazis" as "everyone who disagrees with me", and then advocate using violence to silence all dissenting opinion, you have a fascist group masqarading as something that they aren't.



They don't exist to counter anything?? Really? They literally ONLY pop up to counter far-right fascist groups. Antifa doesn't have their own rallies or their own marches. They appear only as a counter-protest group.

And they are not calling people Nazis because they hold an opposing point of view. They call people Nazis because they have very Nazi-like opinions and ideologies. As much as you would like this all to be liberal spin, its simply not true. Hell, just look at how many 'Proud Boys' are sporting swastika tattoos or waving swastika flags!


They have also been spotted violently attacking people attending Trump rallies. Smashing journalists over the head. One journalist even reported that at one rally Antifa were calling everyone who wasn't wearing a mask "Nazis" and were physically beating everyone that they came across. Not to mention the fact that you had an Antifa supporter who recently killed 9 people in Dayton, Ohio...had another one firebomb and shoot up an ICE facility out west, and had an Antifa "firearms instructor" get killed by police officers after trying to rush into a school with a gun. Antifa are nothing more than anarchists. The fact that the Obama administration labeled them as a domestic terror group says it all.


As soon Neo-Nazi's/neo-fascists disappear, Antifa disappears too....

Also, did the Dayton shooter kill in the name of Antifa? Was that his motivation for this shooting or was that a thing he supported? Don't bother to answer, because unless you know more about the situation then the investigators, you don't know the answer to that.
 
extender
Posts: 325
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:52 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:38 pm

Wow, someone that sides with Antifa. You must condone punching someone in the face if their viewpoint is different than yours. For all the rumble, Antifa is the same as the brown shirts of the Hitler days.
 
N1611B
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:23 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:43 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
N1611B wrote:
2122M wrote:


They don't exist to counter anything?? Really? They literally ONLY pop up to counter far-right fascist groups. Antifa doesn't have their own rallies or their own marches. They appear only as a counter-protest group.

And they are not calling people Nazis because they hold an opposing point of view. They call people Nazis because they have very Nazi-like opinions and ideologies. As much as you would like this all to be liberal spin, its simply not true. Hell, just look at how many 'Proud Boys' are sporting swastika tattoos or waving swastika flags!


They have also been spotted violently attacking people attending Trump rallies. Smashing journalists over the head. One journalist even reported that at one rally Antifa were calling everyone who wasn't wearing a mask "Nazis" and were physically beating everyone that they came across. Not to mention the fact that you had an Antifa supporter who recently killed 9 people in Dayton, Ohio...had another one firebomb and shoot up an ICE facility out west, and had an Antifa "firearms instructor" get killed by police officers after trying to rush into a school with a gun. Antifa are nothing more than anarchists. The fact that the Obama administration labeled them as a domestic terror group says it all.

And yet right wing extremists are responsible for nearly every last extremist-related murder, it was a republican senator that body slammed a guardian journalist, and frankly the whole right wing ecosystem from the top down to the bottom vilifies journalists daily. Antifa might be awful, but it doesn't hold a candle to the right. To pretend otherwise is to give credence to the white supremacist/nativist/nazi violence occurring regularly.

Do you have a citation for the Obama administ

ration labeling antifa as a domestic terror group?

Oh never mind I just noticed your nonsense about the Dayton shooter. You're completely disingenuous and transparently trying to minimize and obfuscate the actual violence so there's no point in talking to you.


What "nonsense" about the Dayton shooter? CNN reported that he was a left-wing Antifa supporter. Do you have a link to suggest otherwise?

Also, the links you requested:

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/ ... fbi-242235

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 27881.html

"Federal authorities have been warning state and local officials since early 2016 that leftist extremists known as “antifa” had become increasingly confrontational and dangerous, so much so that the Department of Homeland Security formally classified their activities as “domestic terrorist violence,” according to interviews and confidential law enforcement documents obtained by POLITICO."

No one here is defending Nazis. You seem to be defending Antifa. Why are you so eager to defend violent domestic terrorists? How hard is it to say, "Those Antifa guys are bad and I do not support them"?
 
N1611B
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:23 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:47 pm

2122M wrote:
N1611B wrote:
2122M wrote:


They don't exist to counter anything?? Really? They literally ONLY pop up to counter far-right fascist groups. Antifa doesn't have their own rallies or their own marches. They appear only as a counter-protest group.

And they are not calling people Nazis because they hold an opposing point of view. They call people Nazis because they have very Nazi-like opinions and ideologies. As much as you would like this all to be liberal spin, its simply not true. Hell, just look at how many 'Proud Boys' are sporting swastika tattoos or waving swastika flags!


They have also been spotted violently attacking people attending Trump rallies. Smashing journalists over the head. One journalist even reported that at one rally Antifa were calling everyone who wasn't wearing a mask "Nazis" and were physically beating everyone that they came across. Not to mention the fact that you had an Antifa supporter who recently killed 9 people in Dayton, Ohio...had another one firebomb and shoot up an ICE facility out west, and had an Antifa "firearms instructor" get killed by police officers after trying to rush into a school with a gun. Antifa are nothing more than anarchists. The fact that the Obama administration labeled them as a domestic terror group says it all.


As soon Neo-Nazi's/neo-fascists disappear, Antifa disappears too....

Also, did the Dayton shooter kill in the name of Antifa? Was that his motivation for this shooting or was that a thing he supported? Don't bother to answer, because unless you know more about the situation then the investigators, you don't know the answer to that.



The problem is that Antifa seems to define everyone to the right of anarchist as "Nazis", so that logic doesn't exactly work. Moreover, Antifa has been around for decades under different names...they are simply an anarchist group...when the Nazi boogeyman goes away, they will find a new one to get violent over. But, don't just take my word for it. From one of the links I posted above,

"Previously unreported documents disclose that by April 2016, authorities believed that “anarchist extremists” were the primary instigators of violence at public rallies against a range of targets. They were blamed by authorities for attacks on the police, government and political institutions, along with symbols of “the capitalist system,” racism, social injustice and fascism, according to a confidential 2016 joint intelligence assessment by DHS and the FBI."
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9689
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:47 pm

extender wrote:
Wow, someone that sides with Antifa. You must condone punching someone in the face if their viewpoint is different than yours. For all the rumble, Antifa is the same as the brown shirts of the Hitler days.


Um no. Wow. I cannot fathom that I'm living in a time where supposedly patriotic Americans are equating concerned citizens with a paramilitary force that supported a murderous authoritarian state. Antifa's violent acts are illegal, and their reactions are emotionally charged and manifestly counterproductive, but they are not 'brownshirting' by any means. FFS....as has already been repeated numerous times, if there were no nativist goons advocating the government control the lives of other citizens, there would be little or no Antifa gathering activity.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
N1611B
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:23 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:48 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
extender wrote:
Wow, someone that sides with Antifa. You must condone punching someone in the face if their viewpoint is different than yours. For all the rumble, Antifa is the same as the brown shirts of the Hitler days.


Um no. Wow. I cannot fathom that I'm living in a time where supposedly patriotic Americans are equating concerned citizens with a paramilitary force that supported a murderous authoritarian state. Antifa's violent acts are illegal, and their reactions are emotionally charged and manifestly counterproductive, but they are not 'brownshirting' by any means. FFS....as has already been repeated numerous times, if there were no nativist goons advocating the government control the lives of other citizens, there would be little or no Antifa gathering activity.


Per the DHS and FBI, Antifa is anticapitalist. Should we abolish capitalism just to appeal to some masked psychopaths?
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 9689
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Portland prepares for city's largest far-right rally of the Trump era

Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:51 pm

N1611B wrote:
2122M wrote:
N1611B wrote:

They have also been spotted violently attacking people attending Trump rallies. Smashing journalists over the head. One journalist even reported that at one rally Antifa were calling everyone who wasn't wearing a mask "Nazis" and were physically beating everyone that they came across. Not to mention the fact that you had an Antifa supporter who recently killed 9 people in Dayton, Ohio...had another one firebomb and shoot up an ICE facility out west, and had an Antifa "firearms instructor" get killed by police officers after trying to rush into a school with a gun. Antifa are nothing more than anarchists. The fact that the Obama administration labeled them as a domestic terror group says it all.


As soon Neo-Nazi's/neo-fascists disappear, Antifa disappears too....

Also, did the Dayton shooter kill in the name of Antifa? Was that his motivation for this shooting or was that a thing he supported? Don't bother to answer, because unless you know more about the situation then the investigators, you don't know the answer to that.



The problem is that Antifa seems to define everyone to the right of anarchist as "Nazis", so that logic doesn't exactly work. Moreover, Antifa has been around for decades under different names...they are simply an anarchist group...when the Nazi boogeyman goes away, they will find a new one to get violent over. But, don't just take my word for it. From one of the links I posted above,

"Previously unreported documents disclose that by April 2016, authorities believed that “anarchist extremists” were the primary instigators of violence at public rallies against a range of targets. They were blamed by authorities for attacks on the police, government and political institutions, along with symbols of “the capitalist system,” racism, social injustice and fascism, according to a confidential 2016 joint intelligence assessment by DHS and the FBI."


We don't know that Antifa is defined as such as previous organizations. When I attended Iraq war demonstrations in 2002, my friends and I had run-ins with legit anarchists dressed and masked in black, who vandalized property and obviously had nothing to do with our antiwar protest. They just used the opportunity to cause localized mayhem, so we promptly reported things we saw to SFPD. In more recent years, the groups referenced by DHS/FBI were reacting to the Obama administration's repeated failure to prosecute Wall Street criminals, but they did so in a poor and disorganized fashion.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1337Delta764, anrec80, duke, Kaphias, masi1157, Scorpio, speedygonzales and 58 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos