Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

ChrisKen

Re: Brexit part 7: The Frog who Aspired to Become as Big as the Ox

Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:20 am

A101 wrote:
ChrisKen wrote:
Brexit won't be completed for decades, even IF (big if) Boris brings in a landslide victory. You'll probably be long dead before it's 'complete'.
So many years on and brexiteers are still as deluded as ever.

The framework will not take decades, how long the for the country to benfits is as long as a piece of string!

There won't be border/customs checks between the UK & NI either and the unicorns will be well fed. As I said previously, still deluded as ever.

Brexit will take decades to complete. Only an utter moron would believe this nonsense will be done and dusted before January as the buffoon is promising. He won't 'get it done', his successor won't 'get it done' and his successor's successor 'won't dam well get it done'. Your 'framework' will take decades to agree & put in place and the dubious 'benefits' won't materialise until every single person reading this today is dead, if at all.

A bunch of crooks, preying on a bunch of utter suckers. You fell for it.

Grizzly410

Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:22 am

A101 wrote:
ChrisKen wrote:
Brexit won't be completed for decades, even IF (big if) Boris brings in a landslide victory. You'll probably be long dead before it's 'complete'.
So many years on and brexiteers are still as deluded as ever.

The framework will not take decades, how long the for the country to benfits is as long as a piece of string!

Easiest FTA framework of the history, right ? :rotfl:
Can't wait to see what UK have to offer ! I'm sure you can understand UK will have to make concession to get a less-bad-than-default-after-transition-period access to a market multiple times bigger than its own.
FWIW : If Bojo's deal goes ahead, I think fishing rights and LPF will be hot topics in spring 2020 !

seahawk

Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:33 am

Either the EU accepts the British offer or it will be no deal and back to WTO rules. Simple and efficient.

ChrisKen

Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:46 am

seahawk wrote:
Either the EU accepts the British offer or it will be no deal and back to WTO rules. Simple and efficient.

Efficient in the sense WTO rules on average take two decades to sort out. Those will have to be rehashed with or without a deal.
The UK's 'current' offer is as deluded, vague and implausible as it was at the start.

seahawk

Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:50 am

So in the end the same as right from the start.

Dutchy

Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:41 pm

seahawk wrote:
So in the end the same as right from the start.

Sure, almost 3 years and no sollution if the British still believe in unicorns.

LJ

Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:10 pm

seahawk wrote:

The WTO has become toothless after the US decided to take out the global arbiter. Maybe something our Brexiteers should realise next time they promote trading on WTO terms.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-trade-wto/us-trade-offensive-takes-out-wto-as-global-arbiter-idUSKBN1YE0YE

A101

Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:33 pm

Dutchy wrote:

So you are calling a primary Brexitair a lair, good for you.

I have done no such thing, all I have said no one can forecast economic conditions 50 years in advance, but it’s pretty typical of you to try on put words in other people’s mouths

Dutchy wrote:
But true, the farther out, the more uncertainty it has, that said, we know for sure that it has bad economic consequences in the short term, nobody is denying that, so that in itself makes the economic argument fail. But you already know this.

No the argument does not fail just because you believe it to be, the way I see it is short term pain for long term gain

Dutchy wrote:

Same old reaction, and not willing to admit the simple fact that you want the UK to be worse off and you leave the country. Don't care what you do down under, have a blast, go wild, but don't be a hypocrite and leave the country and at the same time advocating for something you know damages the country but not you personally.

Nope I actully care about the place and believe it’s my duty to help make it better, which in the long term I believe will and knowing my vote made a difference for the long term prosperity of the UK as it stands. You have no idea of my personal investments within the UK, I’m no Warren Buffett but I have invested my coin wisely.

A101

Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:59 pm

ChrisKen wrote:
There won't be border/customs checks between the UK & NI either and the unicorns will be well fed. As I said previously, still deluded as ever.

Well actually no if you look at the agreement, border checks only have to be done if there is a risk of the goods will be forwarded to the ROI, but in practice border checks happen now for Agriculture so what’s the difference in reality.

ChrisKen wrote:
Brexit will take decades to complete. Only an utter moron would believe this nonsense will be done and dusted before January as the buffoon is promising. He won't 'get it done', his successor won't 'get it done' and his successor's successor 'won't dam well get it done'. Your 'framework' will take decades to agree & put in place and the dubious 'benefits' won't materialise until every single person reading this today is dead, if at all.

While I admit it will be an uphill task to have framework done and dusted by the 31st but if Johnson gets a majority it certainly won’t take decades, but you will know Johnson will move heaven and earth to get it passed by then. Irrespective of who gets in the FTA will take as long as it takes so you cannot apportion any blame on either party for that to do otherwise does yourself a disservice

ChrisKen wrote:
A bunch of crooks, preying on a bunch of utter suckers. You fell for it.

You can tar all pollies with that brush. I didn’t fall for a thing I voted to leave the EU along with all the others that voted leave and the majority are hopefully about to get what we voted for leave the EU :D

Boeing74741R

Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:33 am

Reinhardt wrote:
Corbyn should be walking this. Shows how low the bar as fallen.

If Labour hadn't moved very far to the left under his leadership and if Corbyn actually showed some leadership on the key issues of the day along with effectively dealing with internal issues such as anti-semitism, the projected polls might be looking very different. Some people can shout about anything negative towards Corbyn being one big smear campaign all they like, but his record as leader over the last 4 years is speaking for itself.

Still, we will find out first thing Friday morning what the new Parliamentary arithmetic looks like and who the Prime Minister will be. I think if the Tories are able to command an outright majority regardless of size and/or if Labour go backwards in the polls then Corbyn is finished as leader. Even his hardcore supporters will struggle to defend the idea of Corbyn staying on as leader if they have less MP's in the next Parliament than before.

CPH-R

Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:07 pm

You'd think that, given how much Boris Johnson likes to bang on about Brexit allowing the UK to unleash its potential, and how he wants to impose a 'Buy British' example, you'd think he'd at least set a good example instead of flying around in a French-built airplane (ATR 72) operated by a Danish operator (Air Alsie). FR24 shows he's been using it since monday ( https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/oy-cly )

noviorbis77

Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:17 pm

Boeing74741R wrote:
Reinhardt wrote:
Corbyn should be walking this. Shows how low the bar as fallen.

If Labour hadn't moved very far to the left under his leadership and if Corbyn actually showed some leadership on the key issues of the day along with effectively dealing with internal issues such as anti-semitism, the projected polls might be looking very different. Some people can shout about anything negative towards Corbyn being one big smear campaign all they like, but his record as leader over the last 4 years is speaking for itself.

Still, we will find out first thing Friday morning what the new Parliamentary arithmetic looks like and who the Prime Minister will be. I think if the Tories are able to command an outright majority regardless of size and/or if Labour go backwards in the polls then Corbyn is finished as leader. Even his hardcore supporters will struggle to defend the idea of Corbyn staying on as leader if they have less MP's in the next Parliament than before.

It is unlikely we will see anything other than a Conservative majority on Friday.

It shows how poor Labour currently is. If Boris can win, it really shows how much work Labour needs to do. If they stick with another far left leader, after Corbyn, we will see a Conservative win 2025.

Maybe they’ll realise they need to move towards the center.

scbriml

Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:50 pm

CPH-R wrote:
You'd think that, given how much Boris Johnson likes to bang on about Brexit allowing the UK to unleash its potential, and how he wants to impose a 'Buy British' example, you'd think he'd at least set a good example instead of flying around in a French-built airplane (ATR 72) operated by a Danish operator (Air Alsie). FR24 shows he's been using it since monday ( https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/oy-cly )

Not to mention his Chinese phone.

Arion640

Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:57 pm

CPH-R wrote:

What else would you like him to fly around in?

Britain doesn’t build airliners.

Shall we find a VC10 for him to use instead?

Reinhardt

Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:09 pm

noviorbis77 wrote:
It is unlikely we will see anything other than a Conservative majority on Friday.

I'm still holding out hope we manage to get a hung parliament.

noviorbis77 wrote:
It shows how poor Labour currently is. If Boris can win, it really shows how much work Labour needs to do. If they stick with another far left leader, after Corbyn, we will see a Conservative win 2025.

I agree..again. They have gone far to far to the left, thanks to Momentum and Corbyn. Labour wins and does best when centre ground. I'd have voted for a centre ground Labour party, I didn't for this election.
If they loose this, and Brexit happens either no deal or Boris' deal goes through and turns out a mess, Corbyn and Momentum can never be forgiven. Corbyn needs to go if Labour don't get a hung parliament or coalition. His time is done.

noviorbis77

Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:32 pm

Reinhardt wrote:
noviorbis77 wrote:

noviorbis77 wrote:

I agree..again. They have gone far to far to the left, thanks to Momentum and Corbyn. Labour wins and does best when centre ground. I'd have voted for a centre ground Labour party, I didn't for this election.
If they loose this, and Brexit happens either no deal or Boris' deal goes through and turns out a mess, Corbyn and Momentum can never be forgiven. Corbyn needs to go if Labour don't get a hung parliament or coalition. His time is done.

A hung parliament is unlikely and to be honest will ensure nothing gets done with regard to Brexit.

The UK needs to move on.

Dutchy

Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:38 pm

A101 wrote:
Nope I actully care about the place and believe it’s my duty to help make it better, which in the long term I believe will and knowing my vote made a difference for the long term prosperity of the UK as it stands.

uhmmm, strange first you argue that you can't look that far, now you argue that you can. Your arguments are quite flued to say the least.

A101

Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:42 pm

Dutchy wrote:
A101 wrote:
Nope I actully care about the place and believe it’s my duty to help make it better, which in the long term I believe will and knowing my vote made a difference for the long term prosperity of the UK as it stands.

uhmmm, strange first you argue that you can't look that far, now you argue that you can. Your arguments are quite flued to say the least.

Nothing strange about it at all, prosperity is not just economic that’s the difference you lot only harp on about, look at the big picture not just one aspect of Brexit

Arion640

Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:46 pm

Reinhardt wrote:
noviorbis77 wrote:

noviorbis77 wrote:

The labour party gathering is even more split than the tories these days, the silly hard left remainers in the south and the old school hardcore supporting brexiteers in the north. I don’t think anyone will be able to reunify it now. Corbyn certainly can’t.

Dutchy

Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:52 pm

A101 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
A101 wrote:

Nothing strange about it at all, prosperity is not just economic that’s the difference you lot only harp on about, look at the big picture not just one aspect of Brexit

Looking at the bigger picture, the picture gets more grimm, so not really benificial for your argument.

A101

Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:02 pm

Dutchy wrote:
A101 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Looking at the bigger picture, the picture gets more grimm, so not really benificial for your argument.

That’s because you only look in one dimension. When you look at all aspects of what it means to leave the EU then you might understand, you talk like a closed book.

Dutchy

Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:05 pm

A101 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
A101 wrote:

That’s because you only look in one dimension. When you look at all aspects of what it means to leave the EU then you might understand, you talk like a closed book.

That's a lot of assumptions you have :D

But ok, what dimensions do you think I am missing.

scbriml

Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:45 am

Reinhardt wrote:

It's a distinct possibility.

noviorbis77

Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:48 am

scbriml wrote:
Reinhardt wrote:

It is unlikely.

scbriml

Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:45 am

noviorbis77 wrote:
scbriml wrote:
Reinhardt wrote:

It is unlikely.

No, it’s a distinct possibility. The Conservatives have to win more seats to achieve a majority. Labour could form a coalition government with the same number of seats as the last Parliament.

noviorbis77

Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:56 am

scbriml wrote:
noviorbis77 wrote:
scbriml wrote:

It is unlikely.

The Conservatives have to win more seats to achieve a majority.

It is forecasted they will.

Yes there is a small chance of a hung Parliament, but like I explained, it is unlikely.

ChrisKen

Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:30 pm

noviorbis77 wrote:
scbriml wrote:
noviorbis77 wrote:

It is unlikely.

Yes there is a small chance of a hung Parliament, but like I explained, it is unlikely.

You didn't explain squat.

All of a sudden a great believer in forecasts again are we? Athough when they call your version of brexit "disastrous" they're hokum. The political polls have been drastically incorrect for the last decade or so, they haven't predicted a single outcome correctly. Yet you're adamant the tories will win with a huge majority becasue they say they will.

A hung Parliament is probably the most likely outcome. But as it doesn't suit your brextremist viewpoint, it's not a possibility. Living in a fantasy land, where the only outcome is your chosen one. As with the rest of your ilk, you'll one day find out, that we all live in the real world, where there are no unicorns.

I was a lifelong Tory voter until today (due to the current leadership's quite frankly disgusting shenannigans during their short term in office).
My prediction:
Parliament HUNG
Tories - Lose seats - Boris to be ousted
Labour - Lose Seats - Corbyn Ousted.
Lib Dem - Gain Seats
Greens - Gain Seats
Brexit Party - Little change
UKIP - No seats, disband

Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:38 pm

noviorbis77 wrote:
The Conservatives will get a majority on Thursday. Then we can start to move on and get Brexit complete.

Sad state of affairs in British politics when the two choices are Boris or Corbyn. Most will vote as seeing Boris as the least worse choice.

Surprised to see you back here before a no deal has been delivered.

In the previous thread you said goodbye with:

“I won’t post any more, but I’ll be back in November after no deal has happened and we can review everyones expert insight into how they knew how the future would pan out.”

noviorbis77

Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:41 pm

ChrisKen wrote:
noviorbis77 wrote:
scbriml wrote:

All of a sudden a great believer in forecasts again are we? Athough when they call your version of brexit "disastrous" they're hokum. The political polls have been drastically incorrect for the last decade or so, they haven't predicted a single outcome correctly. Yet you're adamant the tories will win with a huge majority becasue they say they will.

A hung Parliament is probably the most likely outcome. But as it doesn't suit your brextremist viewpoint, it's not a possibility. Living in a fantasy land, where the only outcome is your chosen one. As with the rest of your ilk, you'll one day find out, that we all live in the real world, where there are no unicorns.

I was a lifelong Tory voter until today (due to the current leadership's quite frankly disgusting shenannigans during their short term in office).
My prediction:
Parliament HUNG
Lib Dem - Gain Seats
Greens - Gain Seats
UKIP - No seats, disband

Your prediction will be completely wrong.

But enjoy 18 hours of fantasy.

What I think will happen.
The Greens will gain no seats
The Brexit Party will get no seats
SNP will gain seat a two.
Conservatives will gain seats
Labour will lose seats
Lib Dems will gain seats.

No political expert, poll or bookmaker is predicting a hung parliament. Can you please enlighten us all with how you have used expertise to forecast something, no one else is saying, bar a few desperados who support Labour?

noviorbis77

Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:42 pm

marcelh wrote:
noviorbis77 wrote:
The Conservatives will get a majority on Thursday. Then we can start to move on and get Brexit complete.

Sad state of affairs in British politics when the two choices are Boris or Corbyn. Most will vote as seeing Boris as the least worse choice.

“I won’t post any more, but I’ll be back in November after no deal has happened and we can review everyones expert insight into how they knew how the future would pan out.”

I am confident that the Conservative majority to be announced tomorrow gets us out by 31st January. It’ll be a wonderful way to start the new year.

ChrisKen

Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:30 pm

noviorbis77 wrote:
No political expert, poll or bookmaker is predicting a hung parliament.

Maybe not in your brextremist, brexity, Murdoch gutter press bubble.....

I can make a prediction,, I didn't say it'd be right but it is based on something resembling the real world.

If you think
a. Boris will win a majority easily, you're very wrong. Even the tories don't think that.
b. Boris somehow winning by a massive landslide means brexit 'will be done' by Jan 31st, you're a deluded moron with no concept of the real world. (Unless of course, you just mean being out the block on paper, without anything else in place, causing chaos to millions, killing the economy and generally screwing over everyone is "getting it done". In which case, you're a straight up moronic turkey voting for Christmas.)

Boris Johnson wrote:
There are no circumstances in which I will ask Brussels to delay. We are leaving on 31 October, no ifs or buts

The British people won't be scared into backing a woeful Brexit deal nobody voted for.

noviorbis77

Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:35 pm

ChrisKen wrote:
noviorbis77 wrote:
No political expert, poll or bookmaker is predicting a hung parliament.

Maybe not in your brextremist, brexity, Murdoch gutter press bubble.....

I can make a prediction,, I didn't say it'd be right but it is based on something resembling the real world.

If you think
a. Boris will win a majority easily, you're very wrong. Even the tories don't think that.
b. Boris somehow winning by a massive landslide means brexit 'will be done' by Jan 31st, you're a deluded moron with no concept of the real world. (Unless of course, you just mean being out the block on paper, without anything else in place, causing chaos to millions, killing the economy and generally screwing over everyone is "getting it done". In which case, you're a straight up moronic turkey voting for Christmas.)

Boris Johnson wrote:
There are no circumstances in which I will ask Brussels to delay. We are leaving on 31 October, no ifs or buts

The British people won't be scared into backing a woeful Brexit deal nobody voted for.

Ok. Lets review tomorrow mate.

Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:07 pm

noviorbis77 wrote:
marcelh wrote:
noviorbis77 wrote:

I am confident that the Conservative majority to be announced tomorrow gets us out by 31st January. It’ll be a wonderful way to start the new year.

I hope with a rock hard Brexit.

seahawk

Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:22 pm

I think the torries will have about 60-70% of the seats and will use this strong support to finally deliver Brexit.

sabenapilot

Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:36 pm

seahawk wrote:
I think the torries will have about 60-70% of the seats and will use this strong support to finally deliver Brexit.

Enter the state of voluntary vaselage, known in the UK as the 'implementation period' but in the treaty referred to as the 'transition period', you mean? ;)

By next summer, the whole cliff edge discussion will re-emerge once more and we'll all be watching at an exact remake of the extension debates of 2019 as there's no way a FTA between the UK and the EU will be up and running by the end of next year.

Expect another extension to AT LEAST 2022 soon after "delivering" what is effectively nothing but a BRINO at the end of January... no matter who's in nr 10.

noviorbis77

Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:48 pm

ChrisKen wrote:
noviorbis77 wrote:
scbriml wrote:

My prediction:
Parliament HUNG
Lib Dem - Gain Seats
Greens - Gain Seats
UKIP - No seats, disband

Whoops :)

Klaus

Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:57 pm

So Corbyn sinks his own party and hands Boris the power to ram through the Brexit Corbyn has always wanted.

At least there's a bit of clarity now: The electorate has voted to jump off the cliff, given they've been camping up there all this time already. At least half a point for consistency there, and we in the EU can get rid of that distraction at some time down the road.

Pity for the britons who hadn't fallen for the propaganda lies, however. It's likely to take a generation to get that damage repaired again.

Arion640

Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:07 am

I don’t think the tories will win all that’s been predicted. Just seems a little high.

noviorbis77

Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:39 am

Klaus wrote:
So Corbyn sinks his own party and hands Boris the power to ram through the Brexit Corbyn has always wanted.

At least there's a bit of clarity now: The electorate has voted to jump off the cliff, given they've been camping up there all this time already. At least half a point for consistency there, and we in the EU can get rid of that distraction at some time down the road.

Pity for the britons who hadn't fallen for the propaganda lies, however. It's likely to take a generation to get that damage repaired again.

Isn’t democracy awful.

But this is the perfect result. We control Parliament, will lose Corbyn and the UK can move on with things.

I’m glad to be one of the morons who correctly saw the Conservative majority despite others being so adamant we’d have a hung Parliament.

kaitak

Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:54 am

For those who wanted a second referendum, this is effectively it. The people have spoken. Again. The decision is very clear. The Lib Dems seem to have got nowhere; Boris will have a clear majority. The big focus will now turn to Scotland, where the SNP looks like doing very well. Will we now see a Scottish referendum?

As for NI, will the voters punish the DUP for completely failing to respect their democratic vote?

For Labour, it is complete and abject failure. Nothing has been as effective over the last few decades in improving the lot of workers than EU membership and the rights of workers that have come from that. Corbyn, frankly too stupid to see this, simply did not deserve to be leader of the country. His sitting on the fence over Brexit, was not the stuff of leadership. If he has any decency, he will step down before sunrise.

Klaus

Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:45 am

noviorbis77 wrote:
Isn’t democracy awful.

Sometimes it is, when people ignore reality and let themselves be swayed by propaganda lies instead.

It is a tragedy of historic proportions, but for us europeans it's now all about cold, hard negotiations first and foremost.

Good luck – you're going to need it!

A101

Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:19 am

Klaus wrote:

It is a tragedy of historic proportions, but for us europeans it's now all about cold, hard negotiations first and foremost.

Are you suggesting that hasn’t been the case during the Withdrawl Negotiations?

Klaus

Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:24 am

A101 wrote:
Klaus wrote:

Boris had effectively just gone back to simply accepting what the EU had originally offered as the Withdrawal Agreement in the first place (remarkable that he was able to sell that as a big achievement at home!), so if he's going to continue to just cave to the EU27's demands that will of course enable rapid negotiations...

Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:08 am

So UK parliament will now accept the deal negotiated?

Thanks lord!

We can now move on.

Next step is to negotiate FTA UK EU. I expect 5-8 years if not Boris starts a Singapore model then a extreme simplified FTA will be outcome.

USA, Canada and EU will smell blood in the water.

USA will demand full access to markets like health care, food etc.

Canada will wait for the non tarrif model in place and will not do anything.

EU will now change to budget talks, climate talks etc and this will change the map that UK will need to adjust for. If UK wants access it is now not a rule maker.

WTO is killed in action by USA so that path is dead.

Time for the finest hour?

seahawk

Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:57 am

No, it no longer needs a deal. Now there is a majority for a real Brexit.

Olddog
Topic Author

Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:21 am

Only good news today, Corbyn out, DUP out and a clown as UK chief negotiator for brexit :)

ChrisKen

Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:45 am

A101 wrote:
Klaus wrote:

The EU has done exactly what it said it would do from the start and exactly what the EU constitution demands it should do (bar the large parts of bending over backwards to help out a UK that can't seperate it's arse from it's elbow). We knew this, we wrote it, you're still surprised they've stuck to principles of the Union and will continue to do so?

You were promised unicorns, when the decrepid old donkey wiith a traffic cone strapped to it's bonce turns up.........morons.

Rampant nationalistic jingoism is rarely a good thing.

Dutchy

Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:52 am

Good luck, "independent" UK or better England, see you soon: united Ireland and Scotland. The UK citizens have spoken and put into motion a very dangerous chain of events. I am sorry for the many well-willing British citizens out there, not subscribing to this madness. As for the rest, good luck, hopefully, you will find all the upcoming downsides worth it and you will enjoy your perceived "independence". Remember, you wanted this, with every fiber in your body, passionately.

Luckily, the EU has mostly isolated itself from it by now.

noviorbis77

Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:56 am

ChrisKen wrote:
A101 wrote:
Klaus wrote:

The EU has done exactly what it said it would do from the start and exactly what the EU constitution demands it should do (bar the large parts of bending over backwards to help out a UK that can't seperate it's arse from it's elbow). We knew this, we wrote it, you're still surprised they've stuck to principles of the Union and will continue to do so?

You were promised unicorns, when the decrepid old donkey wiith a traffic cone strapped to it's bonce turns up.........morons.

What happened to the hung Parliament you promised?

A101

Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:16 am

ChrisKen wrote:
A101 wrote:
Klaus wrote:

Ahh no not surprised at all, if you look at the conversation Kluas suggested that the EU will now “but for us europeans it's now all about cold, hard negotiations first and foremost“ and my post implied they have done that from the beginning ie the his suggestion that they haven’t been hard negotiations from the start and now will do so.

I see the remainers cannot accept the fact that there has now been 5 votes by the electorate about leaving the EU and 3 of them directly relate to the electorate will to leave the EU

1; Cameron made it part of is manifesto to hold a referenda
2; the actual referenda
3: TM’s GE
4; European Parliament elections
5; Boris Johnson GE

Time to build a bridge and get over it the electorate has spoken again.