ER757

Re: American Football - It's back!

Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:27 pm

zakuivcustom wrote:
ER757 wrote:
Speaking of the Browns - nice showing after all that hype........S.O.B. (Same Old Browns).

Sigh...well, I'm still picking the Browns to win the Super Bowl this year :duck:

If Titans played the way they did against Browns every week, though, they should win AFC South. Colts is decent but Vinatieri is finally showing his age; Jags just lose Foles for awhile (if not for the season); and well, Texans is the Texans.

Keep the faith....as a long-suffering Bears fan, I can tell you that good things eventually come to those who wait (last Thursday notwithstanding).
Tenn could win their division for sure, but don't count out JAX - that rookie QB from Washington State looked pretty good.

zakuivcustom

Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:46 pm

ER757 wrote:
Keep the faith....as a long-suffering Bears fan, I can tell you that good things eventually come to those who wait (last Thursday notwithstanding).
Tenn could win their division for sure, but don't count out JAX - that rookie QB from Washington State looked pretty good.

I'm not even a Browns fan :rotfl: . I just feel like this should finally be their year as that team suffered for far too long.

For da Bears, at least they're trending up, although that ugly loss to the Packers is just...well, ugly.

(I'm a Texans fan, a team that's mediocre at best, and basically can only win playoff games against Bengals and nobody else).
Free Hong Kong! Free China!

jetwet1

Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:15 pm

727LOVER wrote:
I looked up the scores

Baltimore 59
Miami 10

That's a typo, right?
K

Nope, it was expected, take a look at reply 31

The simple fact is, the Dolphins have been more clueless than the Browns after Shula retired, I had hope when Johnson was hired, I put a can of coke through a tv screen when they announced Wannstedt was hired, it's been all downhill from there.

I actually had a little hope this year, a change of scenery for Rosen would provide a jump start to the O, but of course Fitzpatrick was named the starter with the obvious results.

GrahamHill

Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:33 pm

ER757 wrote:
727LOVER wrote:
I looked up the scores

Baltimore 59
Miami 10

That's a typo, right?

Ha - you'd had thought so but no, Miami as a complete train wreck this season. They're going to make the 0-16 Browns of a couple years ago look competitive.
Speaking of the Browns - nice showing after all that hype........S.O.B. (Same Old Browns).

I'm curious to see how many points Miami will concede against the Pats this week-end. Also because AB should be playing.
"A learned fool is more foolish than an ignorant one" - Moliere

Revelation

Re: FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:33 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
I assure you there was nothing fixed about Montana, Rice, Taylor, Craig and the Niners secondary destroying the Broncos 55-10 in the SB to close out the ‘89 season. You can see Broncos players reacting in disbelief throughout the game. They got right trounced.

The same reaction that the Steelers had on Monday Night, made even worse knowing their best WR of the last 9 seasons is now joining NE.

Guess which team I like?
Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world
The heart has its beaches, its homeland and thoughts of its own
Wake now, discover that you are the song that the morning brings
The heart has its seasons, its evenings and songs of its own

727LOVER

Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:49 pm

LOL...can they fit any more on that tail ???
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

seb146

Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:58 pm

All of this love and support for the Patriots, I wonder what will happen when the go 7-9 this year?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

LittleFokker

Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:30 pm

seb146 wrote:
All of this love and support for the Patriots, I wonder what will happen when the go 7-9 this year?

I'm no Patriots fan, but did you watch Sunday night? Have you seen their schedule? There's no way they win less than 12 games this year - easily the easiest schedule a defending SB champ has ever had.
"All human activities are doomed to failure." - Jean Paul Sartre

seb146

Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:52 pm

LittleFokker wrote:
seb146 wrote:

I'm no Patriots fan, but did you watch Sunday night? Have you seen their schedule? There's no way they win less than 12 games this year - easily the easiest schedule a defending SB champ has ever had.

We were told the same thing about Oakland vs. Tampa Bay in that one Super Bowl, too....

N757ST

Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:13 am

seb146 wrote:
LittleFokker wrote:
seb146 wrote:

We were told the same thing about Oakland vs. Tampa Bay in that one Super Bowl, too....

What are you even talking about? Did you watch a single down of football this week? The patriots trounced a good Steelers team. The patriots have an elite offense and potentially elite defense. It would be a total shock if they don’t win 12-13 games, and that might not be giving the team enough credit.

seb146

Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:52 am

N757ST wrote:
seb146 wrote:
LittleFokker wrote:

What are you even talking about? Did you watch a single down of football this week? The patriots trounced a good Steelers team. The patriots have an elite offense and potentially elite defense. It would be a total shock if they don’t win 12-13 games, and that might not be giving the team enough credit.

All I know is never place all my money on one team. They "trounced" one team one time. If/When they "trounce" 13 or 14 more teams, fine. Until then, I am reserving judgement. Just because my Bucs lost one game does not mean they can not lose the season.

This is what I was saying up the thread. People see one game and make bold declarations. Look at some of the drubbings in college football last weekend. Does that mean those winning teams will be in a BCS game? Probably not. Trades, injuries, illness, or just resting on their laurels.

jetwet1

Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:21 am

As pointed out a couple of times, I am a fins fan, so it's a given I hate the Pats, but, I wouldn't bet against them this year, picking up an elite wide receiver (who may be a basket case) to go along with an already stacked WR core (including another basket case) just doesn't make me happy.

N757ST

Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:41 pm

seb146 wrote:
N757ST wrote:
seb146 wrote:

All I know is never place all my money on one team. They "trounced" one team one time. If/When they "trounce" 13 or 14 more teams, fine. Until then, I am reserving judgement. Just because my Bucs lost one game does not mean they can not lose the season.

This is what I was saying up the thread. People see one game and make bold declarations. Look at some of the drubbings in college football last weekend. Does that mean those winning teams will be in a BCS game? Probably not. Trades, injuries, illness, or just resting on their laurels.

You’re correct that you can’t judge 90% of the nfl on one game, but there’s about 3-4 teams I can go ahead and make a bold prediction on.

The pats will likely win the afc east

The Miami dolphins are a dumpster fire

The bucs will absolutely suck and will win maybe 4 games, and will be looking to replace their QB... again.

Revelation

Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:50 pm

727LOVER wrote:
LOL...can they fit any more on that tail ???

We'll make room.

seb146 wrote:
They "trounced" one team one time. If/When they "trounce" 13 or 14 more teams, fine. Until then, I am reserving judgement.

The Patriots have won their division ten straight years, have been in the last three Super Bowls and have won two of them. They have what almost everyone considers to be the best coach-QB combo ever.

Feel free to reserve judgement, but as they say, a stopped clock is right twice a day.

NIKV69
Topic Author

Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:20 pm

seb146 wrote:
LittleFokker wrote:
seb146 wrote:

You talking about the one when Oakland's center went missing and didn't play. Oakland was the better team but he was the best center in the league and they couldn't win without him.
Nikon from day one, Nikon till I die.

727LOVER

Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:22 pm

So how bad will this Dolphins/Patriots game be?

57-9 51-3 48-10

or a more modest, respectable loss

28-14 35-23 40-27

or, miracles of miracles...will the fish win?!!!

Will Tom Brady even play the entire game???
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

ER757

Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:34 pm

727LOVER wrote:

57-9 51-3 48-10

28-14 35-23 40-27

48-10 sounds about right.
Brady shouldn't play the entire game but he probably will anyhow. That's how he and his coach roll

727LOVER

Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:46 pm

13-0 right now, and it's about to be 20-0....not surprised

ltbewr

Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:26 pm

New England Patriots 43 - Miami Dead Marine Mammals 0. Sadly their new accused sex abuser WR got 4 catches and 1 TD.
Pittsburgh lost again. NY Giants (0-2) lost to Buffalo (now 2-0). Looks like Buffalo, the only NY team that plays in NY State will be fighting for 2nd in the AFC East (to NEP). Ravens won relatively close vs. Arizona.

jetwet1

Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:56 pm

Let the countdown begin.

Most points allowed in a single season, 533 by the '81 Colts, so far this season, Dolphins 102....Don't worry Fins Fans, we got this record easy......F**k !!!

FTMCPIUS

Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:53 pm

Whoever created the term "Winning Ugly" had the Chicago Bears in mind.

dragon-wings

Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:39 am

Earlier in this thread I said the NY Giants could win 6 to 8 games. After watching the first 2 games I say they win 3 at most! The defense is atrocious! And the overall play calling is real bad. I say fire everyone on the coaching staff and start over!
Don't give up don't ever give up - Jim Valvano

NOLAWildcat

Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:49 am

And the Saints (and the idiot refs) let me down again...why do I let myself get sucked in every year?

Going to be a long season if Brees is out for an extended period—have not liked what I’ve seen from Bridgewater so far.

Maybe we’ll see Payton and Co. pull a rabbit out of their hat in Seattle next week, but it appears my football teams’ successes will likely be concentrated on Saturdays for the immediate future.

jetwet1

Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:55 am

Oh come on, with Brass out of the game you knew it was over for this week, let's see what the doc says before jumping off a bridge.

NIKV69
Topic Author

Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:45 pm

Drew Brees is my fantasy QB I am screwed.

TWA772LR

Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:53 pm

FTMCPIUS wrote:
Whoever created the term "Winning Ugly" had the Chicago Bears in mind.

My heart goes out to the Broncos fans because thats exactly what happened to my Texans last week.
When wasn't America great?

The thoughts and opinions shared under this username are mine and are not influenced by my employer.

StarAC17

Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:02 pm

727LOVER wrote:

57-9 51-3 48-10

28-14 35-23 40-27

Brady never wants to come out of games and when you are thrashing a team that team gets frustrated a cheap shot is more likely.
Heck the longer you are on the field the higher chance of an injury for any player and Brady is 42 and you need him in the close games that he will be in later this season. They have to play Dallas, Philly, Cleveland, KC and Baltimore this year and those games they will need Brady for.

ltbewr wrote:
New England Patriots 43 - Miami Dead Marine Mammals 0. Sadly their new accused sex abuser WR got 4 catches and 1 TD.
Pittsburgh lost again. NY Giants (0-2) lost to Buffalo (now 2-0). Looks like Buffalo, the only NY team that plays in NY State will be fighting for 2nd in the AFC East (to NEP). Ravens won relatively close vs. Arizona.

The Bills look like they have a playoff shot this year.
Engineers Rule The World!!!!!

NIKV69
Topic Author

Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:39 pm

seb146 wrote:

:faint:

I don't think they will win 15 games but they will win at least 11 or 12. Their division is a joke.

Alias1024

Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:56 pm

jetwet1 wrote:
Let the countdown begin.

Most points allowed in a single season, 533 by the '81 Colts, so far this season, Dolphins 102....Don't worry Fins Fans, we got this record easy......F**k !!!

Minkah Fitzpatrick traded to Pittsburgh. Add a little more gas to the dumpster fire defense. We might have this record by Thanksgiving!
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems with just potatoes.

casinterest

Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:00 pm

Eli Manning is benched. it is time, but it seems so inelegant for man that won 2 Super Bowls.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/276 ... tarting-qb
Eli Manning's run as the starting quarterback for the New York Giants appears to be over after almost 15 years. Rookie Daniel Jones is taking over, beginning Sunday on the road against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the team announced Tuesday.

Manning is seventh all time in NFL history in passing yards, eighth in touchdown passes and sixth in completions and attempts.
Where ever you go, there you are.

ltbewr

Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:30 pm

casinterest wrote:
Eli Manning is benched. it is time, but it seems so inelegant for man that won 2 Super Bowls.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/276 ... tarting-qb
Eli Manning's run as the starting quarterback for the New York Giants appears to be over after almost 15 years. Rookie Daniel Jones is taking over, beginning Sunday on the road against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the team announced Tuesday.

Manning is seventh all time in NFL history in passing yards, eighth in touchdown passes and sixth in completions and attempts.

The Maras had to pull him or face a riot from season ticket holders. The sports yak shows were going nuclear, now they will get their wish. The reality is that Eli just can't move anymore, he can't throw long and I wonder if has lingering physical issues. Guess too the Giants don't want to be the worst NYC metro NFL football team (Jets seem to taking that place, 0-2, down to their 3rd ranked QB and facing NEP's next week - yikes !)

jetwet1

Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:31 pm

Alias1024 wrote:
jetwet1 wrote:
Let the countdown begin.

Minkah Fitzpatrick traded to Pittsburgh. Add a little more gas to the dumpster fire defense. We might have this record by Thanksgiving!

But look at the draft picks they have ! You would think out of the 12 picks (possibly 14) next year including 3 in the first and 2 in the second they could draft 1 semi decent player....Right ??????

NIKV69
Topic Author

Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:24 pm

casinterest wrote:

He didn't win it, his backfield and defense did. Eli has always been a mediocre QB who could score with 2 mins left and all timeouts.

Revelation

Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:38 pm

StarAC17 wrote:
727LOVER wrote:

Brady never wants to come out of games and when you are thrashing a team that team gets frustrated a cheap shot is more likely.
Heck the longer you are on the field the higher chance of an injury for any player and Brady is 42 and you need him in the close games that he will be in later this season. They have to play Dallas, Philly, Cleveland, KC and Baltimore this year and those games they will need Brady for.

NE sports talk is suggesting Bill Belichick razzed the team all week long for giving up that last second lateral kick return to the Dolphins last season and told everyone to expect to play the entire 60 minutes, and he wasn't kidding.

ltbewr wrote:
Pittsburgh lost again

The Mason Rudolph era has begun.

Makes me wonder if Rothlisberger and Cam Newton will do what Andrew Luck did.

All have big bank rolls and busted bodies.

Ben claims otherwise, which is a good thing for Pittsburgh haters.

Tomlin and the rest of the PIT organization will let ol' Ben wait till deep in the post season to make up his mind, and I won't be surprised if he does decide to retire, or does come back even more bloated than this year and he sucks.

StarAC17 wrote:
The Bills look like they have a playoff shot this year.

Who would have written this two weeks ago?

Meanwhile the Jets #1 QB has an enlarged spleen due to mono and the #2 QB has a season ending ankle injury, same old fcukin' Jets.

Looks like the Jills will be the champions of New York! :biggrin:

NIKV69 wrote:
He didn't win it, his backfield and defense did. Eli has always been a mediocre QB who could score with 2 mins left and all timeouts.

Same can be said for Flacco's SB win for the Ratbirds.

But hey, it's nice to have a hot streak at the right time and take home the hardware.

Luckily for me, my team is on a twenty year hot streak!

dragon-wings

Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:04 am

While I do think the benching of Eli was inevitable this season I think it was to early to do it. He didn't play all that bad in the first two games, plus just about all of his top receivers are out for one reason or another.
Don't give up don't ever give up - Jim Valvano

NIKV69
Topic Author

Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:15 am

Revelation wrote:

Same can be said for Flacco's SB win for the Ratbirds.

But hey, it's nice to have a hot streak at the right time and take home the hardware.

Luckily for me, my team is on a twenty year hot streak!

Flacco is much more physically gifted than Eli and had a better Defense. But you are half right

dragon-wings wrote:
While I do think the benching of Eli was inevitable this season I think it was to early to do it. He didn't play all that bad in the first two games, plus just about all of his top receivers are out for one reason or another.

You have to the Cowboys are off to a hot start and Philly is real good. You can't go 0-4

casinterest

Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:14 am

NIKV69 wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Peyton was always the better of the two, but even Peyton's second super bowl came at a point when he couldn't produce anymore.

Eli still produced in those Super Bowls. He was MVP in 2007 and 2011, and was 8-4 overall in playoffs.
Where ever you go, there you are.

NIKV69
Topic Author

Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:22 am

casinterest wrote:
Peyton was always the better of the two, but even Peyton's second super bowl came at a point when he couldn't produce anymore.

Eli still produced in those Super Bowls. He was MVP in 2007 and 2011, and was 8-4 overall in playoffs.

Peyton produced in his last SB. He got them a lead and let the D take over which was a masterful move by the DEN coaches to not put the ball in the air at all when ahead. Unlike ATL against NE in the SB when they were up 3 scores and blew it.

MINSHEW MANIA!!!!

DL717

Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:34 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
DL717 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
It's back! I am a Raider fan but they will suck this year as always. I mean let Mack get away? Not smart. I took the following 3 teams to win the SB.

Jags
Bears
Saints.

What say you?

Brown cut... had it coming...

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/275 ... ous-tenure

I think the whole thing was orchestrated well so much for my team. Gruden has ruined this franchise

Raiders win with the whole Antonio Brown mess....Jesus this guy is mental...

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/09 ... -with-nfl/

Thinks getting caught in a massage parlor is equivalent to his sexual assault charges...”different strokes for different folks” WTF?

https://nesn.com/2019/09/antonio-brown- ... egal-woes/
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?

Revelation

Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:03 pm

DL717 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
DL717 wrote:

I think the whole thing was orchestrated well so much for my team. Gruden has ruined this franchise

Thinks getting caught in a massage parlor is equivalent to his sexual assault charges...”different strokes for different folks” WTF?

Actually the Raiders are the biggest losers.

OAK consummated a trade with PIT where OAK send a 3rd and a 5th to PIT and those picks are not coming back under any circumstances.

PIT also suffers because it took a $21M cap hit to release AB which limited their ability to sign players this year.

It was 1/9th of their entire cap and more than being paid to any other WR who will actually be on the field for their team this season.

Both OAK and NE released AB before his contractual guarantees were paid.

OAK and NE have cap hits for what was due in the contracts this year, but after this year, the rest will be waived.

NE paid out two game checks and got one game's performance in return, along with a lot of drama, most of which is already forgotten.

As for AB's accusers and Kraft's arrest, lord knows what the truth really is or who can claim any sort of moral superiority.

Kraft's charges have been dropped, AB perhaps will eventually wish he just paid the young lady the $2M she wanted and collected the $50M from OAK or the $9M from NE that he could have had if he had just STFU and played football. That is what a sane person would have done, but of course, there are lots of doubts about AB's sanity.

ltbewr

Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:01 pm

I guess today it is a matter by how much the Jets and Miami lose to their respective opponents.

As to the AB hot mess, his bad behaviors started years ago when in High School and no one was willing to discipline him. We have to stop giving big money to persons with serious and criminal behaviors off the field. Teams also need to consider character as more of a factor in their choices, including draft picks. We have seen draft eligible players drop a lot due to behavior issues. NE had had a murder, and a few other players with destructive character issues, many other teams have at least one player with them too but because they play well, they are blind to them. In the long run you lose teammates, coaches, and fans when you do that stuff. Of course the irony is that Colin Kapernick is not playing in the NFL in part due to his 'character' issues of 1st Amendment rights of open politics while too many with real character issues play.

Revelation

Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:46 pm

ltbewr wrote:
NE had had a murder, and a few other players with destructive character issues, many other teams have at least one player with them too but because they play well, they are blind to them. In the long run you lose teammates, coaches, and fans when you do that stuff.

I don't see the equivalence. NE knew Hernandez had some ties to some bad influences, but lots of players fall in to that category. They certainly didn't know he was going to murder somebody. AB was known to be a PITA but no allegations of sexual harassment emerged till after he was signed. Yes, NE knew they were taking a chance, one that other teams weren't willing to take, and it backfired on them. NE put protective language in their contract knowing they may have to show him the door on short notice, which is what happened. The fact the contract had protections shows they knew it could all blow up, the fact they signed the contract shows they were willing to accept that risk due to his talent, they lost, they're moving on.

I'm not seeing the loss of fans/players/coaches you see. BAL didn't lose much after Ray Rice punched out his girlfriend on tape, the seats look pretty full to me. NYJ hired a coach that took part in a scheme that paid players to injure other players, yet players are perfectly fine playing for that guy, both in CLE and now NYJ.

Kapernick sued the NFL and won, and now he is simply will never be hired by a NFL team. To the owners, that is much more unforgivable than his politics.

seb146

Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:38 am

My Bucs are at .500

More important, the Super Bowl Halftime has been announced:

J.Lo and Shakira. Rumors are Pitbull will make an appearance. If I can get enough Zima and St. Ides, party at our place! LOL

zakuivcustom

Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:39 am

4 games (for most team) in...
1. AFC South is as mediocre as ever. All teams are 2-2 with two teams (My hometown Texans and the Jags) having exactly zero point differential.
2. Browns beats the Ravens :shock: and thus, lead AFC North with a...well, 2-2 record.
3. The Pats are the Pats. Chiefs-Pats in AFC Championship again this year?
4. No comment on the NFC side of things. Ok, well, Jimmy G is for real I guess. The Saints aren't that bad without Brees, either.
Free Hong Kong! Free China!

Revelation

Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:55 pm

zakuivcustom wrote:
1. AFC South is as mediocre as ever. All teams are 2-2 with two teams (My hometown Texans and the Jags) having exactly zero point differential.
2. Browns beats the Ravens :shock: and thus, lead AFC North with a...well, 2-2 record.
4. No comment on the NFC side of things. Ok, well, Jimmy G is for real I guess. The Saints aren't that bad without Brees, either.

Bears looked better without Trubisky?

There are three undefeated teams: NE, KC and... SF!

NIKV69
Topic Author

Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:36 pm

seb146 wrote:
My Bucs are at .500

More important, the Super Bowl Halftime has been announced:

J.Lo and Shakira. Rumors are Pitbull will make an appearance. If I can get enough Zima and St. Ides, party at our place! LOL

Rams are so overrated but the Saints, Bears and Jags keep grinding. Minshew mania!

ER757

Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:49 pm

Revelation wrote:
zakuivcustom wrote:

Bears looked better without Trubisky?

There are three undefeated teams: NE, KC and... SF!

Yeah, Daniel did a really nice job for The Bears. Maybe it's going to be a Wally Pipp/Lou Gehrig thing and Mitch loses his starting gig Depends on how long he's out and how well Daniel does during that time.

DL717

Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:31 am

Revelation wrote:
DL717 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

Actually the Raiders are the biggest losers.

OAK consummated a trade with PIT where OAK send a 3rd and a 5th to PIT and those picks are not coming back under any circumstances.

PIT also suffers because it took a $21M cap hit to release AB which limited their ability to sign players this year.

It was 1/9th of their entire cap and more than being paid to any other WR who will actually be on the field for their team this season.

Both OAK and NE released AB before his contractual guarantees were paid.

OAK and NE have cap hits for what was due in the contracts this year, but after this year, the rest will be waived.

NE paid out two game checks and got one game's performance in return, along with a lot of drama, most of which is already forgotten.

As for AB's accusers and Kraft's arrest, lord knows what the truth really is or who can claim any sort of moral superiority.

Kraft's charges have been dropped, AB perhaps will eventually wish he just paid the young lady the $2M she wanted and collected the $50M from OAK or the $9M from NE that he could have had if he had just STFU and played football. That is what a sane person would have done, but of course, there are lots of doubts about AB's sanity.

Raiders are a mess. First Brown, now not so Burfict gets to sit a season as he runs off the field laughing because he damn near took a guys head off. Jesus:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... -of-season
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?

extender

Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:42 am

Burfict needs to be tossed from the league. Calculating head shots are his trademark. Miracle no one has been permanently injured.

Bengals got sacked 8 times. That is the Steeler D I am used to seeing.

NIKV69
Topic Author

Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:49 pm

extender wrote:
Burfict needs to be tossed from the league. Calculating head shots are his trademark. Miracle no one has been permanently injured.

Bengals got sacked 8 times. That is the Steeler D I am used to seeing.

He is a dirty player 6 times already? Next he should be kicked out of the league.

Minshew Mania!